1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Adobe video tools. The hits just keep coming.
From Hollywood hits to home movies, the video apps in Creative Cloud have you covered. Edit footage on your phone or your desktop, add graphics, effects, and pro-quality audio — and see your stories come to life.
EXPERIENCE CLOUD
It's an experience.
Whether you fly planes, entertain people, or sell shoes, you can use design and data to make memorable experiences part of your entire business.
DOCUMENT CLOUD
Your documents. Your opportunities.
Every time anyone interacts with a document, you have an opportunity to deliver a great experience.
ADOBE STOCK
Stock like only Adobe can.
Choose from millions of images, graphics, videos, templates, and 3D assets. With fresh content added daily, you’ll always find the perfect one.
It's an experience.
Leading retailers are using design and data to create amazing customer experiences. Make experience your business.
CREATIVE CLOUD
What's next. Now.
The next generation of Creative Cloud is here with easy new ways to edit photos, design logos, create social media graphics, and more.
DOCUMENT CLOUD
Acrobat DC. Works where you do.
Whenever, wherever you need to get it done, the best PDF tools are with you.
WHAT'S NEW
The future of photography. Here today.
Meet the all-new Lightroom CC. Easily edit, organize, store, and share your photos from anywhere.
Acrobat DC. Works where you do.
Whenever, wherever you need to get it done, the best PDF tools are with you.
EXPERIENCE CLOUD
It's an experience.
Leading retailers are using design and data to create amazing customer experiences. Make experience your business.
CREATIVE CLOUD
What's next. Now.
The next generation of Creative Cloud is here with easy new ways to edit photos, design logos, create social media graphics, and more.
WHAT'S NEW
The future of photography. Here today.
Meet the all-new Lightroom CC. Easily edit, organize, store, and share your photos from anywhere.
Europe, Middle East and Africa
Asia PacificSina Visitor Systembillion ad requests
milliseconds to retrieve search results
million visual search queriesHamish Bond gains bronze in cycling time trial at Commonwealth Games
| Stuff.co.nz
Hamish Bond gains bronze in cycling time trial at Commonwealth Games
IAN ANDERSON ON THE GOLD COAST
GETTY IMAGES
New Zealand's Hamish Bond races along the beachfront to bronze in the men's cycling time trial at the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games at Currumbin.
Hamish Bond says cycling has proved tougher than rowing.The dual-Olympic rowing gold medalist won a bronze medal in the cycling men's individual time trial at the Commonwealth Games on Wednesday."I thought it would be easier than rowing, but it's so much harder."In terms of keeping things all running sweetly, there's so many things that can go wrong on a bike."READ MORE:
* Bond raced over the 38.5km course at Currumbin in 48 minutes and 45.45 seconds - putting him in the lead after the first half of the field completed their rides.Australian Cameron Meyer, the third-to-last rider to start, then blitzed his way to victory by 32.41 seconds over the Kiwi, with England's Harry Tanfield 2.15 seconds ahead of Bond in the silver spot.
GETTY IMAGES
Hamish Bond of New Zealand competes during the cycling time trial at the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games.
"I'm pretty satisfied," Bond said."I said when I got off the bike, I was pleased. Inevitably when you're sitting in the hot seat and you see the margins, only a couple of seconds to second place ... you start thinking of all those things you could have done marginally a bit better."Probably my best execution in one of my bigger time trials.
"That was something I always prided myself on in rowing was making it count on the big day, and I feel I did that pretty well today.
PHOTOSPORT
Hamish Bond with his bronze medal.
"Even when I won rowing races by seconds, within 10 minutes you're dissecting it and trying to find ways to go faster. Unfortunately, I can't switch that off."I'm pleased with the decision to give this a go - life's about challenges. You don't truly know what you're made of until you put yourself under tests like that, and I seem to have a habit of picking some pretty big ones to chew up.Bond had a brief frustrating moment before the halfway stage when he was impeded by an official on a motorbike - who was trying to avoid a team car which had pulled over - and then almost immediately after had to avoided a road cone that had fallen into his path, but he wouldn't attribute that as the difference between silver and bronze.
GETTY IMAGES
Hamish Bond heads uphill during the time trial.
"Potentially. But then I'm sure Harry, who got second, has got a number of things like that as well ... he would have left seconds out there, Cam the same."Unfortunate but that's racing and you have to take it on the chin."The 32-year-old, who was unbeaten in rowing for eight years in the men's pair with Eric Murray before making the switch with the 2020 Tokyo Olympics in mind, said he was facing "continual evolution of small returns" as his experience on the bike grew."The power I can put out, the position and aerodynamics I can hold and then how slippery and how quick you can get."But he acknowledged he was making worthwhile progress."There's been ticked boxes along the way and this was one of them."A medal was probably the requirement in terms of the ticked box to say ok, that job done, we can reassess and move forward. The world champs and Olympic Games is another level entirely - I'm realistic about that."While it was a well-executed good performance, I don't think it's the ultimate that I can achieve on a time trial bike."
Next Commonwealth Games story:
Most popular}

我要回帖

更多关于 极品飞车18任务 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信