|  
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 5892|回复: 0
XAudio2 无声问题的解决方法
主题帖子积分
超级玩家, 积分 818, 距离下一级还需 182 积分
超级玩家, 积分 818, 距离下一级还需 182 积分
来自英雄萨姆官方论坛:
XAudio2 - Windows 7 64-bit problem So I try to launch the game from Steam, I get a warning:
'You do not have an up to date version of the XAudio2 libraries, which are part of DirectX. Press OK to update DirectX, or Cancel to continue. If you continue without updating, the game will have no sound, or have problems with stability, performance or sound quality.'
I am given an option to click OK and it then goes to the Microsoft download page and I download and install the Directx update. I've tried this, no sound at all when the game plays but the game does 'work'.
Any work arounds?
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.46 ghz
nvidia gtx 285
creative sound blaster x-fi
**** UPDATE ****
Ok I found the fix, here is how to fix it.
In Windows 7 click the following:
START& CONTROL PANEL
Click on: HARDWARE AND SOUND & SOUND
That will open the Sound Control Panel Applet.
Click on your playback device and click the PROPERTIES button.
Click the ADVANCED tab.
For the default format, lower the sample rate down. Try starting at the 44100 Hz and go up from there until you like what you hear and the game launches with no error message box about XAudio 2.
I keep my sampling rate at 24 bit, 96000 Hz and apparently Serious Sam/Direct X does not like this so keeps throwing up the error about XAudio2 not being found. Mega lame.
** Update **
I have confirmed it runs up to 24 bit 48000 Hz and works. Once you try to go up to 96000 Hz the error box appears when launching serious sam.
其实简单的说就是设置一下的声卡的输出的声音频率,不要超过48000HZ,好像是24bit的情况下才发生
本人刚才萨姆出现这个问题去google了下,经测试有效,本来想去萨姆区发的,不过看下来虐杀发生这个问题虐杀比较多