a:什么lingling?b:idlikethere is some fishfish

2014.1五年级英语上册期末试卷(外研版一起5A有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om 长海县学年第一学期期末质量检测&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 小学五年级& 英语&&&&&&&& 检测时间:80分钟题号&部分&笔试部分&总分&Ⅰ&Ⅱ&Ⅲ&Ⅳ&Ⅴ&Ⅵ&Ⅶ&Ⅷ&Ⅸ&Ⅹ& &&&&部分(共四大题,30分)Ⅰ.听音,找出句子中含有的单词,将序号写在前面的括号内。(每题1分,共5分)&
Ⅱ.听音标号。用数字标出图片的先后顺序。(每题1分,共5分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(&& )&&&&&& (&& )&&&&&&&&& (&& )&&&&&&&& (&& )&&&&&& (& )Ⅲ.听问句,选答句。将正确答案序号填在括号内。 (每题1分,共8分)(&&& ) 1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) 2.
Ⅳ.听短文,选择。将正确答案序号填在括号内。(每题2分,共12分)(&&& )1. Lily is an ________ girl.&&&&&&& A. English&&&&&&& B. Chinese(&&& )2. Her school starts at _______ and finishes at________. A.& 3:30& ,& 9 o’clock&&&&&&& B.& 9 o’clock& ,& 3:30&& (&&& )3. There are _______ paintings on the walls.& &A. children’s&&&&&& B. teachers’(&&& )4. There are lots of _________.&&&&&&&& A. games&&&&&&&&& B. computers(&&& )5.________ she does her homework.&&&&&&&& A. Sometimes&&&&&& B. Every day(&&& )6. Lily studies hard. And she’s a _______girl. &&&&&&&&&&& A. good&&&& B. bad笔试部分(共六大题,70分)Ⅴ.单项。将正确答案的序号填写在前面的括号里。(每题1分,共15分)(&& ) 1. In China, we&&&&&& school at 8 o’clock.&&&&&& A. start to& B. start&& C. starts(&& ) 2. There&&&&&&&& any swings here before.&&&&& A. were&& B. weren’t& C. wasn’t(&& ) 3. ______have a picnic together at the weekends.&&& A. them&& B. They&& C. their(&& ) 4. Halloween is&&&&&&&& autumn festival.&&&&&&&&&& A. /&&& B. a&&&& C. an(&& ) 5. Her friends are going to&&&&&&& .& A. went home& B. going home& C. go home(&& ) 6.This is ______ book. Here you are.&&&&&&&&&& A. your&&& B. yours&&&& C. you(&& ) 7. Look! Mum. Tom is ______ a mess.&&&&&&& A. make&& B. to make& C. making(&& ) 8. Fifi can’t help me. He only&&&&&&&& to&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&&& A. wants…play&&& B. want…play&&& C. wants…plays(&& ) 9. She was very _____.She ate some bread.&&&&&& A. lazy&& B. thirsty& C. hungry(&& ) 10. This bag is too _______. I can’t lift it.&&&&&& A. heavy&&& B. light&&& C. small(&& ) 11. I read books&&&&&& break time.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. at&&&& B. in&&&& C. on(&& ) 12. The bus is coming. Please stand&&&&&&& line.&&&&&&& A. in&& B. on&& C. with(&& ) 13. The fireman ______ see the people last night.&&& A. couldn’t&& B. can& C. will(&& ) 14. A: Do you want to play chess?& B:&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&&&& A. No, I didn’t.&&& B. No, I don’t.&&& C. No, I won’t. (&& ) 15. A: What did you do yesterday?& B: I&&&&&&&& some photos.&&&&&&&&&&& A. take&&&&&& B. takes&&&&&&& C. tookⅥ.根据提示,用词汇的适当形式完成下列句子。(每空1分,共10分)1) You shouldn’t play with& ________& (火). It’s dangerous.2) Many English supermarkets sell food from lots of _____________ (国家).3) We usually do_____________& ______________ (早操)& in the morning.4) Daming wants to make a special gift for& ________ (他的) mum.5) Our new______________& (操场) is big and wide.6) I stayed at home and I was& __________& (无聊的) yesterday.7) Happy New __________ ! (新年好! ) .8) I know Sam can play the piano _________& (好地).9) Miss Liu is a& __________& (友善的) teacher. She helps me with my English.& Ⅶ.句子理解。(共2大题,计20分)A.找出相对应的答句,将序号填入题前括号内。(每题2分,共10分)(&&& ) 1. Are you going to be twelve?&&&&&&&&& A. We got seventeen points.(&&& ) 2. What’s the matter?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, I am.(&&& ) 3. How many points did you get?&&&&&&& C. Nothing. I’m thinking. (&&& ) 4. What was on the walls before?&&&&&&& D. No, I can’t.(&&& ) 5. Can you run fast?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E. There was a map of China.B. 根据图文提示,补全句中所缺单词。(每题2分,共10分)1. The fireman couldn’t hear the people. && But the dog ______ ______ the people.2. Was there a pond here before?&&&&&&&&&&& & No, ________&& _______.& 3. A: Where do they go?&& B: They _____ to the people’s& ________.4. A: What are they going to do?&&&& B: They’re going to _____ ____ ______.5. A: _____& _____ sad?B: Yes, I am.Ⅷ.情景交际。选择恰当的句子补全对话, 只填序号。(每题2分,共10分)
Son:Mum,&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Can I have these cakes?Mum:&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Wash your hands first.Son: All right.Mum: ___________________ Supper will be ready soon.Son:____________________Mum: Fish and rice.Son:Great! ____________________Ⅸ.理解。(每题1分,共10分)
A. 短文,判断正误。正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”。(&& ) 1. Lingling is going to be 11.(&& ) 2. Amy is 10 years old now.(&& ) 3. It’s a birthday invitation.(&& )4. The party will last(持续) 5 hours.(&& )5.Amy will have the party on Saturday.
B. 阅读故事,选择正确的答案。One day, a crow(乌鸦) was very thirsty. So he wanted to drink some water. He saw a bottle (瓶子)with a little water in it. But the neck(颈部) of the bottle was too long , the crow couldn’t drink the water. Suddenly(突然) he had a good idea. He flew(飞) away and found(发现) some small stones. He put the stones into the bottle, the water rose(升起) up. At last he could drink the water. He was very happy. What a clever crow!(&&& ) 1. The crow was ________ and he wanted to drink some water.A. happy&&&&& B. hungry&&&&& C. thirsty (&&& ) 2. The crow________ drink the water because the bottle’s neck was very long.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. could&&&&&&&& B. couldn’t&&&&&&& C. can (&&& ) 3. ___________, so the water rose up.A.&He flew away&&&&&&&& B. He put some small stones into the bottle (&&& ) 4. At last he was very happy because he _________drink the water. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. can’t&&&&&& B. could&&&&& C. couldn’t(&&& ) 5. The crow is very __________.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. clever&&&&&& B. naughty&&&&& C. angry Ⅹ.书面表达。请结合提示,制定五条班规。(本题共5分)要求:条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确,书写规范,不少于5句话。
五年级英语听力题签注意:每道听力试题读二遍,听力时间控制在15分钟内。
Ⅰ.听音,找出句子中含有的单词,将序号写在前面的括号内。No.1 Sometimes there are restaurants in the supermarket.No.2 This is your birthday invitation. Please reply.No.3 Whose T-shirt is it?No.4 Good night!No.5 The other team got fifteen points.
Ⅱ.听音标号。用数字标出图片的先后顺序。No.1 In China, we sit in lines.No.2 This man can’t see. He is blind.No.3 Tom, please tidy your toys! I will help you.No.4 It’s mine!No.5 There are toy chicks and flowers on Easter hats.
Ⅲ.听问句,选答句。将正确答案序号填在括号内。No.1 Whose car is it?No.2 What could Amy do?No.3 Can you see small eggs in the big eggs?No.4 What do you want? No.5 After lunch, are you going to watch TV?No.6 What month is after January?No.7 You helped blind people. What do you feel?No.8 When is Easter?
Ⅳ. 听短文,选择填空。将正确答案序号填在括号内。Hello, my name is Lily. I live in England. I go to school from Monday to Friday. My school starts at 9 o’clock. It finishes at half past 3. School is fun here. There are children’s paintings on the walls. There are lots of games. I play with my friends at break time. I always study hard. I do my homework every day. I’m a good girl.&
听力部分到此结束!
五年级英语参考答案及评分标准
听力部分Ⅰ.(1×5=5分)&& 1.B& 2.B& 3.B& 4. A& 5. CⅡ. (1×5=5分)&& 3―5―1―4----2&&&& Ⅲ. (1×8=8分)&& 1.A& 2.C& 3. B& 4. A&&&&&& 5.A& 6.C& 7.B& 8.C&&& Ⅳ. (2×6=12分)&&& ⒈A& ⒉B& ⒊A& ⒋A& ⒌B& ⒍A&&
笔试部分Ⅴ. (1×15=15分)& 1.B& 2. B&& 3. B& 4.C& 5.C& 6.A& 7. C& 8.A 9.C& 10. A& 11.A& 12.A& 13. A& 14. B& 15. C&& Ⅵ. (1×10=10分)& 1.fire& 2.countries (0.5分)&& 3.morning, exercises&&& 4.his 5.playground& 6.bored& 7.Year (0.5分) 8.well&& 9.kind& &&&&&&&&&&&& (请注意画线黑体部分,其它8空完全准确方可得1分)Ⅶ.& A. (2×5=10分)& 1. B& 2.C& 3.A& 4.E& 5.D&&& B. (1×10=10分) 1. could& hear&& 2. there wasn’t&& 3.& go&& houses 4. sing (and) dance&& 5. Are (0.5分) you (请注意画线黑体部分,其它9空完全准确方可得1分,(and)一空忽略不计分)Ⅷ. (2×5=10分)& C A B E D& Ⅸ. (1×10=10分)&& A.& ⒈F& ⒉T& ⒊T& ⒋F& ⒌F B.&& 1.C& 2.B& 3.B& 4.B&& 5.A& Ⅹ.略。(5分)备注:卷面满分为100分。(听力30分,笔试70分。)&&&&&& 优秀:90---100&&&&&& 良好:80---89 &&&&&& 及格:60---79&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& 不及格:0---59&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
日 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?> 【答案带解析】完形填空. One upon a time, there were two fi...
完形填空.One upon a time, there were two fishermen who were good at fishing.One day,they went to a lake to_______ . One of them _______ fishing alone by himself _______the other was an outgoing person who loved to _______ friends with different people.When the second fisherman found that some tourists at the lake couldn’t catch any fish. He said to them“I will teach you how to do that. If you catch 10 fish, give me one. If you don’t get 10,you _______ give me anything.”They felt like old friends at the first sight. Both sides come to a(n) _______ immediately. After he finished teaching a group, he went to teach another, and _______ taught them some fishing skills.He asked one for every 10 fish the tourists _______ .At the _______ of the day, the fisherman who kindly helped others received a(n) _______ basket of fish, and also got to know a large group of new friends. At the same time, he was respected(尊重)as a(n) _______ .However, _______ fisherman didn’t have much fun. When the others circled around his camp, he became even more _______ . After fishing for a whole day alone, he looked into the _______ basket,and found he had far fewer fish than his friend.If we _______ others succeed, we get both success and friends.1.A.play
D.swim2.A.planned
D.imagined3.A.while
D.because4.A.make
D.talk5.A.must
B.mustn’t
D.needn’t6.A.opinion
C.agreement
D.disagreement7.A.as well
D.either8.A.caught
D.picked9.A.beginning
D.night10.A.broken
B.beautiful
D.full11.A.fisherman
C.engineer
D.farmer12.A.another
C.the other
D.others13.A.helpful
B.successful
C.dangerous
D.lonely14.A.fish
B.vegetable
D.beef15.A.want
D.teach 
试题分析:这篇短文主要讲述了两个渔夫的故事,一个渔夫喜欢自己钓鱼不喜欢交朋友,而另一个渔夫喜欢交朋友也喜欢教别人钓鱼,他通过教游客钓鱼不仅收获了友谊也收获了成功赢...
考点分析:
考点1:人物传记/故事阅读类
人物传记故事类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
书面表达,这个周末你有什么计划和打算呢?请根据下面表格中所给的内容提示,写一篇题为“My plans for this weekend”的英语短文,要求语句通顺,句意连贯,语法正确,字数在60词左右。周六早晨去看爷爷奶奶; 帮他们做家务周六下午做作业;打乒乓球周日早晨呆在家里努力学习,完成作业;查看电子邮件周日下午与朋友一起去公园吃野餐My plans for this weekend____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
连词成句。1.
these ;___________________________________________________.2.
the___________________________________________________.3.
really___________________________________________________.4.
like___________________________________________________.5.I;
L lesson___________________________________________________. 
综合填空.I'm Kitty. I'm going to the s1.to buy several things. On the first floor, I'm going to buy some b2., because my grandma likes fruits. The fruits are cheap and f3.. I also want to buy some flour (面粉) because I want to m 4. biscuits. It is not easy but I want to t5..On the second floor, I want to buy some eggs. They are h6. price on Friday. The normal price is 6 yuan a kilo but today is three yuan. On the third floor, I want to buy a jacket f_7. my father. I know he likes blue, but I don't know his s_8._.I'll call my mother and ask h 9. about it. I think my father will b10. happy with my present. 
补全对话.(Betty and Lingling are standing in front of Tian’anmen Square.)Tourist: Excuse me ! Can you tell me the way to Wangfujing Dajie?Betty: Certainly. Go across Dong Chang’an Jie, go along the street and turn left at the third street on the left. It’s near here, so you can walk there.Tourist: Great. And I’d like to buy a guidebook about Beijing. 1. ?Lingling: Yes, there is a big bookshop over there, just along Xi Chang’an Jie, on the right, opposite the bank.Tourist: Right, Ok! I also want to visit the National Stadium. 2.?Lingling: Sorry, I’m not sure. 3._?Tourist: Thank you .Betty and Lingling: You’re welcome.Tourist: 4. ?Policeman: Sure! Go along the street and you’ll see an underground station. Take the underground to the Olympic Sports Center, or you can take a bus or a taxi.Tourist: Thanks a lot.Policeman: You’re welcome. 5. ! 
补全句子。1.公园里有成百上千人。There are
______ _______ people in the park.2.我确信每个人都想要一个干净的教室。I’ m sure everybody ______ _______ a clean classroom.3.玛丽经常帮助别人,所以她的同班同学喜欢和她交朋友。Mary often helps others, so her classmates like to _________ _________ with her.4.他是个歌手,也是个作家。He’s a singer, and a writer____________.5.这件T恤衫真漂亮!我可以试穿吗?This T-shirt is really nice! May I ______ it _______? 
题型:完形填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.《同步测控全优设计》学年人教版七年级英语下册单元测评:Unit10Idlikesomenoodles(含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
《同步测控全优设计》学年人教版七年级英语下册单元测评:Unit10Idlikesomenoodles(含答案)
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
求翻译:Id like some fish and vegetables.是什么意思?
Id like some fish and vegetables.
问题补充:
Id象一些鱼和蔬菜。
Id喜欢有些鱼和菜。
Id喜欢有些鱼和菜。
我喜欢吃鱼和蔬菜。
像一些鱼和蔬菜那样的身份证件。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问