大小:58.7 MB
类别:生活地图
大小:15.31 MB
类别:阅读学习
大小:6.19 MB
类别:影音图像
大家都在玩
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:201 
今日凌晨,Steam商城上的《最终幻想15》(FINALFANTASYXVWINDOWSEDITION)国区价格公布,国区售价329元,游戏将于3月7日发售。《最终幻想15WINDOWS版》包括游戏正篇在内,同时收录有主机版中的6个下载内容、大量道具及...
大小:5.09 MB
类别:游戏工具
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:131 
《蜡烛人》是北京交典创艺开发的动作冒险游戏,主角是一根只能燃烧10秒却向往成为灯塔的小蜡烛。过去的1年间,蜡烛人随着XboxOne和PS4周游了主机世界,日前也已经登陆手机平台。如今终于来到了Steam,游戏首发折扣价43...
大小:218.6 MB
类别:动作冒险
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:162 
《小小冠军》是一款弹射型3D动作游戏,游戏中玩家需要操作角色在平面上弹射出去,运用角色的各种技能在最少的步数下达到目的地,这也是本作最难的地方,喜欢挑战自己的我朋友应该会喜欢。游戏还有单人模式、旅游模式以...
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:173 
此款爱丽莎手办采用树脂材料打造,全球限量500份,拥有质感十足的3D效果,比一般的手办更加真实,正是这样的原因显得爱丽莎有点崩坏的感觉,但是并没有多大的影响。据悉,此款爱丽莎手办售价71172日元,约合人民币4092...
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:160 
亮点:复杂的赛道,炫酷的服饰,巧妙的喷气技巧让人回味无穷。缺陷:抽车略微氪金原汁原味比赛沿途欣赏美丽风景《QQ飞车手游》在继承端游美术风格的基础上,做出了更好的改良,每条赛道都经过官方的精心打磨,比赛的途...
大小:17 MB
类别:游戏辅助
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:212 
1月31日,《绝地求生:刺激战场》正式开启为期三天的安卓系统技术测试(以下简称首测),参与测试的用户均从已预约的安卓用户中随机抽取,同时为检查版本兼容性,此次测试只开放了部分机型。从参与首测的用户反馈来看,...
大小:368.5 MB
类别:飞行射击
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:248 
根据网友爆料,在上海偶遇王思聪和一个梳双马尾戴帽子的女生抓娃娃,这个女生就是日本女明星佐野雏子。94年出生的佐野雏子是日本的演员和模特,肤白颜值高,有细腰和Fcup,和石原里美、绫濑遥、古川雄辉同属Horipro公司...
大小:643.55 KB
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:792 
【芝士超人答案汇总芝士超人答题答案大全】1、鳄鱼的哭泣一般是由于?答案:清洗眼睛盐分2、下列那句话鲁迅没说过?答案:我去对面买几个橘子(此句出自朱自清的《背影》)3、1799年乾隆皇帝去世,同年去世的另外一位美国总...
大小:25.91 MB
类别:休闲益智
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:715 
物理画线DrawPhysicsLine是一款非常不错的休闲类型的游戏,游戏画风不是一般但简单,感觉就是颜料笔画上去的,其实就是需要你画出来,游戏中你要控制小球并画出线条使小球滑向相同颜色的篓子里面,很多新手玩家们却不知...
大小:12.78 MB
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:628 
神无月手游是一款值得玩家挑战的游戏,玩法独特,各种人物角色造型设计精致,采用了日韩二次元风格的策略性卡牌对战类手游,游戏中有着超多不同类型的二次元萌妹英雄角色将会以卡牌的形式出现在游戏中,玩家可以尽情的...
大小:702.49 MB
类别:角色扮演
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:942 
王者荣耀是一款西方魔幻风格的动作横版手机网游,王者荣耀梦奇的奇幻梦境可以开出永久皮肤和永久英雄奖励,这些都和幸运值相关的,奇幻梦境幸运值越高开出的奖励就越好,那么王者荣耀梦奇的奇幻梦境幸运值在哪提升,好...
大小:346.34 KB
类别:手游存档
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:637 
我的世界是一款风靡世界的3D第一人称沙盘游戏,简单的说,就是操作一个建筑工人通过各种方块的摆放和破坏,来建造一个自己的世界。灰烬烧灯是我的世界手游当中的一个清除荆棘的道具,许多玩家还不清楚灰烬烧灯该从什么...
大小:183.77 MB
类别:经营策略
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:603 
《凯蒂环球之旅》宣传片...
大小:34 MB
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:2505 
lol又出了新的抽奖活动,名为粉色萝莉的神秘礼物,这个页面抽奖有一定的几率能够得到粉色萝莉,相信大家对粉色萝莉都不陌生,基本上是传说中的皮肤了,而这次却推了出来,真的很给力了,下面就和小编一起来看看这次抽奖...
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:374 
lol在临近过年这一个月期间,出了福利满满的活动,一时之间还要疑惑tx是不是转性了,现在这么大方,哈哈,想知道活动详情的就一起来跟小编看看详细内容吧!活动参与地址:点击进入活动持续时间日-...
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:8239 
qq飞车出了嘉年庆活动,很多小伙伴们都迫不及待的想知道活动内容,现在就和小编一起看看qq飞车嘉年庆攻略吧!QQ飞车手游不删档测试的那天开启了嘉年华活动。嘉年华的重头戏主要有两个,一个就是每天4888现金的抽奖,貌...
大小:300 MB
类别:体育竞速
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:855 
随着2018年的到来,这次国服发布的信息来看这次的春节称号属性应该会非常的给力,一起来和小编看看今年的春节套是什么吧!属性将在明天第一时间更新。以上就是dnf2018春节称号属性预览dnf2018春节称号外观属性详情全部...
大小:298.99 MB
类别:动作冒险
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:348 
绝地求生你在选择房子的时候,并不知道选择什么房子比较好,就很左右为难,万一选择了一个穷的房屋,什么都没有,那可就难受了,现在和小编一起来看看什么房子资源比较多吧。房屋的选择很多时候,我们在第一个圈都是有...
大小:197 MB
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:500 
lol最近又出了一个武神试炼的活动,很多小伙伴都不知道入口,下面就跟小编一起来看看lol武神试炼的链接入口吧!lol武神试炼活动入口:点击进入1.登录游戏可获得试炼勋章×1(领取上限:1个)已获得:0/1立即领取2.赢得1...
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:300 
有时候明明不想看见那些主播。可QQ总是跟你提醒,就很烦,那么怎么取消这种主播提醒呢?一起来跟小编看看教程吧!QQ关闭直播提醒:1、首先我们打开手机QQ,点击上方的个人头像。2、然后点击下方的“设置”按钮。3、点击...
大小:67.86 MB
类别:QQ专区
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:1152 
清纯萝莉性感诱惑图片大全汇集了一系列的动漫少女,动漫美少女,动漫小萝莉等动漫少女图片,和一起欣赏唯美的美少女。以上就是清纯萝莉性感诱惑图片全部内容,更多精彩请关注好特动漫福利图片专区,或者到百度上搜索“动漫...
大小:8.27 MB
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:2285 
好特小编为大家奉送上最新的爱奇艺VIP,小编亲自试过了哦,没问题,亲们也一起来用VIP追最新的热剧吧,过足瘾。爱奇艺会员账号日更新爱奇艺会员账号密码爱奇艺账号pf11账号:密码:t7wA9NlAIUva...
大小:1.57 MB
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:343 
人生在世难免失落,在遇到挫折时,鼓励自己是必不可少的,古人同样如此,古人是怎么表达自勉的情感呢,让我们一起看看这些鼓励人的古诗词,和古人一起迎难而上,成就最好的自己!鼓励人的经典古诗:(一)天行健,君子以...
大小:494.72 KB
类别:教育管理
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:702 
在生活中经常需要填写一些信息表,籍贯一栏也是最常出现的,但是很多朋友还是不知道怎么填写籍贯怎么才算规范,下面好特网网将为您解决这一问题!籍贯填写规范:第一种一般填写出生地。写到县(区)一级就够了,比如:...
大小:494.72 KB
类别:教育管理
来源:互联网 时间: 阅读次数:3585 
恋夜秀场4站直播最新地址,恋夜秀场4站是一个可以度过自己的无聊夜生活的直播站点。恋夜秀场4站是国内唯一有诱惑的真人视频直播平台。恋夜秀场4站满足你夜间观看直播的需求,你想看的精彩大秀直播、诱惑直播、激情直播...
大小:21.86 MB
大小:5.54 MB
大小:232.05 MB
大小:38 Bytes
大小:4.15 MB
大小:309.3 MB
大小:30.87 MB
大小:17 MB
大小:41.61 MB
下载热门推荐
大小:43.9 MB
大小:17.4 MB
大小:1.81 GB
大小:43.9 MB
大小:7.42 MB
语言:中文
状态:公测
大小:195.9 MB
大小:34.5 MBSee youthere
Market-leading B2B events across the globe
Upcoming Events
Discover events to help grow your business
GDC State of the Industry: Dev interest in Nintendo Switch up, VR interest down
UBM and The Council of Fashion Designers of America Announce Exclusive Partnership
UBMers donate ?25,000 using points from our internal collaboration tool.
Our People
Casey Clemenza
Communications Manager
Jessie Meehan
Marketing Analyst
Anna Knight
Brand Director, Marketing Technology
Vicki Chan
International Marketing Manager & Customer Insights
Chiara Giorgi
Event Manager
Raquell James
Executive Assistant
Casey Clemenza
Communications Manager
Communication is a critical aspect of all that we do. In celebrating our successes, facing our challenges, engaging with colleagues, customers, and friends, the positioning of our message can, quite literally, make all the difference.
As a passionate communications professional, I have a fire in my belly for identifying, creating and implementing more effective and efficient ways of delivering the brand message. Some of the most exciting moments of my career have been seeing the impact that messaging can have on engaging and motivating employees through times of change.
I joined UBM in 2017, after seven years managing the internal and external communication strategy for another B2B organization working primarily in the consumer packaged goods space. At UBM, I’ve found a passionate, engaged group of people who serve customers across such a wide range of industries. One of the things that consistently excites me about working with people serving such diverse verticals, is the continued ability to bring everyone together under one resilient metaphorical roof: the importance of human moments.
We are in the business of creating connection. In a world where digital connections are the most relevant, we are proving that human connections are still the most valuable. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and that’s a message I think we can all get behind.
Jessie Meehan
Marketing Analyst
I see a job as more than just a means to an end. I want passion, purpose, genuine enjoyment and collaboration. And opportunity must be embedded in company culture.
When I joined UBM seven years ago, I didn’t expect what I found. Ease of identifying opportunities and being empowered by leadership to take them on. Meeting colleagues who became friends, and now are like family. Working hard, and laughing harder. And I certainly didn’t expect management championing me to keep taking on new challenges and roles — from marketing manager, to senior manager, and director within the media and publishing space — ultimately leading to where I am now, working directly with the chief marketing officer across UBM Americas to enable our event marketing teams to be as effective and efficient as possible.
At UBM, opportunities are plentiful — there are so many different teams, industry verticals, and parts of the world where we operate. If you want them, you’ll find the advocacy to work toward them.
Anna Knight
Brand Director, Marketing Technology
I joined UBM as Head of Marketing for Conferences and within two years, was leading marketing teams for many events across Europe and the Middle East.
I’ve had the opportunity to manage lots of different teams and work across loads of different brands, often collaborating with colleagues in the US and Asia.
I don’t think I’ll ever get bored of the rush you get from opening the doors to an event and seeing swarms of happy visitors coming through the doors. It’s so satisfying knowing you helped two people connect and change the way they think and build their business.
Recently, I took on a Brand Director role for our Customer Tech and Licensing portfolio – a brand new role for me and a brand new role for UBM.
We never stand still here, and I love the variety of what I do.
Vicki Chan
International Marketing Manager & Customer Insights
Joining UBM has given me a different perspective about working in business-to-business. I thought it wouldn’t be as exciting as consumer work.
However, in my 2-plus years working in UBM, I experience something new every day.
As part of the International Marketing team in UBM Asia, I get to succeed in every aspect of marketing while working with different exhibitions, and creating a one and only event for our marketers – the UBM Asia Marketing Meeting.
Now, I have taken up a new position in the Customer Insights team, combining knowledge about our customers to create better marketing.
Working in UBM is like an adventure with new encounters just around the corner every day.
Chiara Giorgi
Event Manager
I’ve always loved running events. Being able to follow a process and see those steps come to fruition makes me feel fulfilled. That moment when you can take a step back and see everyone together, at your event, enjoying themselves – that’s what makes all the work worthwhile!
Almost six years ago, I joined UBM Conferences as a conference coordinator because it allowed me to touch events across many different industries, in many different areas of the world. The third conference I ever worked on was Cruise Shipping Asia Pacific. It was then that I realized I would like to eventually focus on the cruise and maritime portfolio.
Four roles, three offices and two continents later, I am now the Event Manager for Seatrade Cruise Global where I manage the team and strategy for the annual event that brings the global cruise industry together. Throughout my time at UBM, I have had the pleasure to work with some of the most intelligent, passionate and hardworking people and look forward to continuing to do so in the future.
Raquell James
Executive Assistant
After joining UBM as an Executive Assistant in the technology department, I began to realize that my potential opportunities were limitless. I am a strong believer that anyone can create the career they want, but must be willing to do the work it takes to get there – what better place than UBM?
In search of a true “Events First” understanding, I connected with several show directors for the chance to attend some of our events held at the nearby Javits Center. Doing so allowed me to attend and work at each of the events that have taken place in New York since I started at UBM.
My role in the technology team allows me to see many areas across the UBM business. I am able to learn all sides of the company, and I believe it allows me to become well rounded as an employee and individual.
The culture at UBM is amazing. Everyone is friendly and always willing to provide a helping hand. I am happy with my decision to join the UBM family.
Share price
Latest tweets
Anticipating disruption and understanding the way forward
#seeyouthere #ubm #eventsfirst http...Find out more details of
’s recommended offer for #UBM that was announced today https://t.co/5qU...
Recommended Offer by Informa PLC for UBM plc
Regional press releases
Recommended Offer by Informa PLC for UBM plc
Regional press releaseswww729com提款快的有吗_百度知道
www729com提款快的有吗
我有更好的答案
UoRMhJF可惜工资太少,对足球挺感兴趣的,H看你跟我有几分相似,综合素质行业最好。SOiLH
采纳率:23%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包