谁有the deep dark兽漫资源(stranded deep中文版版)有的给我谢谢

域名不存在404错误!> 【答案带解析】The popular Disneyland has some deep, da...
The popular Disneyland has some deep, dark, and sometimes amusing secrets that you probably don't know. Read on to learn them.General Main StreetBy using a special method of construction(建筑), Disneyland created an effect that you don't notice until your tired family leaves the park. The next time you enter Disneyland, make note of the distance that it appears you have to travel to get to the “Partners” statue. Then look at the exit of the park from the statue. That's correct. The distance appears to be shorter entering the park than going out. The purpose was to keep guests from wanting to take the long walk out.Birthday funIf you visit Disneyland on your birthday, be sure to tell the person at the gate that it's your big day. You'll be sent to City Hall where you'll be presented with a special sticker by cast members, letting everyone know it's your birthday. You may also be able to score special items from other cast members throughout the park, so it's certainly worth a try!The music never stops.Visitors like the music and sounds in the park.. Did you know the music never stops at the park? Even when the park was closed, the music and sounds are kept on going. Some believe it cost too much for Disney to keep turning off the music and then restarting it each day. But the truth is that it helps some workers clean up after 2 a.m!Club 33“Club 33” is the only place in Disneyland that provides guests with alcoholic beverages(酒精饮料). Club 33 members and their guests get free entrance to Disneyland so long as they have a meal at Club 33 on the day of their visit.1.There are ________amusing secrets about Disneyland mentioned in this passage.A. two
D. five2.________makes the distance going out of the park seem to be longer.A. The “partner’’ statueB. The gate of the parkC. The construction along the streetD. the music in the park3.If you tell the staff it’s your birthday, you will___________.A. get free entrance to DisneylandB.be given a special gift at the City HallC.be taken to Club 33 and have a mealD.let everyone in the park know your name4.The music never stops at the park because __________.A. visitors like the music and the sounds very muchB. it’s difficult to shut off the music and the soundsC. Disneyland has to pay a lot to restart the music every dayD.it may keep some late night workers awake and full of energy.5.The purpose of this passage is to__________.A.let the readers know the dark side of Disneyland Park.B.help the readers better enjoy their visits in Disneyland ParkC.encourage the readers to go to visit Disneyland ParkD.make the readers be aware of the importance of Disneyland Park 
试题分析:本文列举了在迪士尼乐园的四点有趣的秘密。目的是为了叫游客更好地了解怎样在迪士尼乐园旅游的情况。
1.C综合理解题。通读全文可知介绍了有关迪士尼四方面有趣的秘密。故选C。
2.C细节理解题。根据By using a special method of construction(建筑), Dis...
考点分析:
考点1:政治经济文化类
政治经济文化类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
How do you like your school? Have you ever written to your headmaster to express your idea? Here are some letters written by students from different schools.Luke, 14, from JiangsuI will give some suggestions about our school uniform. In our school, we students have to wear uniform every day. But the yellow and green sports kit(服装)looks really dark and old. It can’t stand for young and lively spirit. We can add some red or orange colors and make a new type of uniform. I hope our headmaster will think about it.Danny, 14, from ZhejiangI have two suggestions for my headmaster. First of all, I think we should have more hobby classes in science , such as plane model making class and computer programming class. It is really boring to study basic subjects all the time. And second, I hope we can have more PE lessons or more time for physical exercise. Lots of students now don’t have a strong enough body.Sam, 15, from ShanxiI’d like to say thank you to my headmaster. About one week ago, I got a bad cold after playing basketball. Our headmaster came to me after he knew about it. He took care of me until my parents came. I really want to thank him for that.Helen, 14, from ShandongIn the letter I wrote, I want to talk about the possibility of personal(个性化的)classes. Now many middle schools are trying the “personal class” system. Students don’t have regular classes. They can choose lessons they want to take. I think it is more effective. And it is also good for exercise. We don’t have to stay in one classroom all the time.1.Luke gives some suggestions about ______ in his letter.A. hobby classes
B. personal classesC. school uniform
D. basketball playing2.The reasons why Danny gives two suggestions are that ______.A. students have too few classes every day and they love sportsB. studying basic subjects only is boring and students are too weakC. hobby classes are interesting and students have no PE lessons at allD. students want to cancel the basic subjects and they want to have more sports lessons3.All the students except __ write to the headmaster to complain about something.A. Luke
D. Helen4.The underlined sentence “I think it is more effective” means “______”A. Regular classes will be more vivid and lively.B. Regular classes will help students learn better.C. Personal classes will be more vivid and lively.D. Personal classes will help students learn better.5.According to the passage, most students write to their headmasters about ______.A. personal experiencesB. how to make schools betterC. spare time activitiesD. how to deal with other students 
—_____ does this pair of new Nike shoes belong to?— It must be Jeff’s. It’s his birthday present from his dad.A. Whose
D. What 
_______ useful information she offered us! We all thank her.A. What
D. How a 
There ___ a basketball match between Class Three and our class in ten minutes.A. is
C. has been
D. is going to be 
—Don’t step on the grass next time, Mike.— _______.A. Is that so?
B. Don’t worryC. I don’t know
D. Sorry, I won’t. 
题型:阅读理解
难度:困难
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.哪位大大有D.N.A.,我的不见了,即使三张图,我也要,谢谢_兽漫吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:6,011贴子:
哪位大大有D.N.A.,我的不见了,即使三张图,我也要,谢谢
客厅装修,这样的沙发既养眼又舒适
哪位帮个忙
顺序自己排下
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴插图作者:蔬菜帮帮
站酷小Z提示您
你所找的原创作品不存在,或正在等待审核。后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
CBBC动画2016新作: 深海探秘 The Deep 第一季全26集 英字高清720P/百度网盘
猜友推荐本文适合的年龄:正在统计
查看/评论: |
有效评论: 148
动画片《深海探秘 The Deep》是BBC少儿频道CBBC今年推出的新作品,根据Tom Taylor的漫画小说改编,原著曾获得澳大利亚幻想文学奥瑞丽斯大奖(Aurealis Awards);讲述Nekton一家的海底探险故事。片中小朋友们将跟随几位探险家开启精彩的水下之旅,见识水下的奇妙生物,以及神秘的深海之城。
The.Deep.jpg (57.36 KB, 下载次数: 0)
17:00 上传
《深海探秘 The Deep》可以看做是《》的大童版,后者适合学龄前孩子观看;而The Deep适合6到12岁的小朋友。
这个系列于2016年3月开播,目前播完一季全26集,每集20分钟左右。这里分享的是全26集高清版,含srt英文字幕。
the-deep-bbc.jpg (69.16 KB, 下载次数: 0)
Episode 01: Here Be Dragons
A dragon-hunting expedition leads Ant to find an ancient scroll that holds clues to an amazing mystery. But his family are trapped by the dragon.
Episode 02: The Dark Orca
The Dark Orca pirates attack. To escape, Kaiko has to guide the Aronnax through an erupting, undersea volcano.
Episode 03: A.I.M.Y.
A new artificial intelligence running the sub takes over completely. Can Ant outwit AIMY and save the day?
Episode 04: Digging Deeper
The object that Will and Ant are retrieving from the deepest part of the ocean is not what they expected. Is it a weapon?
Episode 05: The Devil's Sea Mystery
Are aliens stealing things from an island and dragging them underwater? Ant believes that's perfectly reasonable.
Episode 06: Lonesome Jim
Someone just stole the rarest tortoise in the world and the Nektons are searching for it. But the man who stole it secretly wants to capture them too.
Episode 07: Captured
Captain Hammerhead captures the Nektons aboard his sub. But his vessel is shonky, rusty and going to sink at any moment.
Episode 08: The Test
To find a piece of the mysterious Ephemychron, the Nektons have to fight off whirlpools, zero visibility and giant, robotic jellyfish.
Episode 09: Fossil
The Nektons explore an underwater cave system inhabited by huge, prehistoric crocodiles. Ant befriends a new hatchling, much to the annoyance of its mother.
Episode 10: Colossal Squid
Ant and Fontaine hunt for the rarest of ocean creatures, the colossal squid. But it turns out to be smarter than them and thinks they look tasty.
Episode 11: Monster Hunter
The Nektons meet online superstar Devil Daniels, who will stop at nothing to reach the fame that he seeks.
Episode 12: The Phantom Sub
Ant believes that a ghost sub is at sail somewhere out in the ocean - but when he actually finds it, the truth is even stranger.
Episode 13: The Abyss Stares Back
While diving into a rare 'blue hole', a sinkhole in the middle of the sea, strange things begin to happen to the Nektons.
Episode 14: The Junior Nektons
Ant and Fontaine have to deal with young fans visiting the Aronnax when they have to rescue a whale calf.
Episode 15: Treasure of the Islanders
Dolos has sold two maps leading to the same treasure - one to the Nektons, the other to the pirates! Now it's a race to get there first.
Episode 16: Tunnel
As the Nektons explore a mysterious tunnel behind a huge undersea waterfall, strange creatures and strong currents surprise them at every turn.
Episode 17: The Sunken Gallery
The Nektons are arrested for stealing. Ant and Fontaine escape to prove their innocence, but whoever set them up is already two steps ahead.
Episode 18: Field of Giants
Fontaine and Smiling Finn get stuck inside a giant clam as the dark orca pirates battle the Nektons for the giant pearl within.
Episode 19: The Proteus Factor
Proteus, leader of the mysterious Guardians, traps the Aronnax in a magnetic field and kidnaps Ant, believing he is the key to finding Lemuria.
Episode 20: The Sirens Song
Devil Daniels, Monster Hunter, attempts to hunt a siren - a mythical creature whose song lures sailors to their doom.
Episode 21: Bad Luck Fish
A fish invades Jeffrey's home on the Aronnax. How can she get rid of it and its bad luck?
Episode 22: Strange Migration
The Rover is swallowed by a huge prehistoric shark. Will and Fontaine manage to cling to its gills just inside its mouth.
Episode 23: Bloop
The Nektons are trying to identify a unique life form. They've never seen it, they've only heard its sound: 'Bloop'.
Episode 24: The Twilight Zone
A weird glowing fish has lured every fish in the area to its bioluminescence, and Kaiko and Will also fall under its spell.
Episode 25: Loki's Castle
While fighting over Viking treasure, the Nektons take over the Dark Orca. But the pirates in turn take over the Aronnax.
Episode 26: Tartaruga
The Nektons explore a floating island and find the final piece of the Ephemychron in a cave. But the island has a terrible secret.
The.Deep.S01E01.jpg (92.81 KB, 下载次数: 0)
动画片 “深海探秘 The Deep” 第一季全26集 网盘地址&&(网盘地址已更新)
压缩文件解压密码(红色内容):.cn
特别声明:本文由猜友love@cbeebies整理(或原创),转载请务必注明出自两小无猜网,否则一律禁止转载!
免花下载:扫描二维码关注猜网官方公众号【无猜英语 lxwc-kids】
1、回复 “<font color="#ff”免费领取《粉红猪小妹英文版全集 Peppa Pig 全4季211集》
2、回复 “<font color="#ff”免费领取《爱探险的朵拉第八季高清版》
3、回复 “<font color="#ff”免费领取《Little fox系列 160首英文儿歌 高清动画》
4、回复 “<font color="#ff”免费领取《狗狗巡逻队第1季全26集高清动画+MP3音频》
5、回复 “<font color="#ff”免费领取《小鼠波波全106集》
6、回复 “<font color="#ff”免费领取《跳跳蛙 Leap Frog 全集》
7、回复 “<font color="#ff”免费领取《米奇妙妙屋第1/2季》
8、回复 “<font color="#ff”免费领取《字母积木 Alphablocks 4季全集 高清720P版》
9、回复 “<font color="#ff”免费领取《Raz-kids 1000多本绘本+音频》
文件已经被删了
分享地址已更新。