定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢For the best experience, please
(800) 222-4700
Espa&ol: (800) 222-4701
Sweetwater Savings: $100.00
MSRP: $599.00
Or just $11/month& for 48 months
0% interest for 48 months***.
48 equal monthly payments required. Valid through 12/31/2016.
Available for immediate delivery!
The Sweetwater Difference
Share this with your friends:
Most popular accessories & related items...
Portable Sampling Power!
Powerful, on-the-go sampler! The SP-404SX puts you in touch with unbelievable sound quality in a compact format. The fun really begins with the enhanced pattern sequencer, complete with quantize mode for in-the-pocket grooving. The SP-404SX has 29 built-in DSP effects, so you can get creative with filter, delay, and more. Don't worry about running out of space & you get a 1GB SD card for 90 minutes of stereo sampling time. And with support for up to 32GB SD cards, you can sample up to 48 hours (stereo!) with your Roland SP-404SX.
Roland SP-404SX Portable Sampler Features:
Sample anytime, anywhere with the built-in mic and battery power
29 DSP effects, including filter, delay, unique voice effects, subsonic, and looper
3 control knobs, 12 trigger pads, and Sub Pad for rapid repeat triggering
Seamless effects switching for smooth, perfect performance
Pattern sequencer with quantize mode and new shuffle feels
1GB SD expand sample storage up to 32GB with SDHC
Import audio files from computer, assign samples to pads with bundled software (Mac/PC)
The Roland SP-404SX is a turbo-charged, super-powerful portable sampler!
Additional Media
Tech Specs
Internal Sound Engine
Pattern Sequencer
Manufacturer Presets
120 Patterns
Analog Inputs
2 x RCA (Line), 1 x TRS (Mic)
Analog Outputs
2 x RCA (Line), 1 x TRS (Headphone)
Ships with 1 GB SD Card
Additional Media Storage
SD Card Slot
Number of Effects
Effects Types
Reverb, Chorus, Filters, Delays, Pitch, more...
Power Supply
DC 9 V, 6 AA Batteries
Manufacturer Part Number
This is the gift that keeps giving, i like having an input running and being able to mute the input and the effect you put on it keeps going, best quality of it by far. Built like a tank, but the volume knob will get messed up if you don't treat the unit right like me, I had it in my back pack alot and it knocked the volume potentiometer loose, however i replaced the potentiometer and it works like a charm.
Can be used as a stand-alone recorder! Record in .wav or .aiff directly to SD-card without any dumb proprietary nonesense. Apply effects to live external inputs. All hardware based. Stop reading and get one jackass!
No links allowed. Pfft. Well just search YouTube for "Xema Technical 404" - that is my review, forever, and the only one you need. And thank you, Roland. SP Love Forever ya'all.
PS: I wish reverse and mark worked like they did on the 404. But it has other redeeming qualities. We'll call it even.
Monkey out.
For my purposes, this piece is absolutely a great addition to my rig. I have been able to do some impactful things with it and have only had it for a short time. The best part of the SP-404SX is it's simplicity. It is, to me at least, a capable performance tool, that I have been using for groove production and creative exploration. The effect selection is superb - I have found a unique use for many. I AM ALL ABOUT BATTERY POWERED EQUIPMENT! I enjoy playing with and will likely continue to make great use of this machine
in the future.
I am using the sp-404sx with our "joyful noise makers" group.
The kids ranging from 5 to 15 years old can play amazing rythyms while the other kids play violins, guitars, ukes, keyboards, chimes and sing vocals.
my wife and i developed the program for kids at every skill level and the sp-404sx is the perfect way to sync the songs with loops that are always timed correctly and sound great!
We have sampled sounds using the mic and combined them with internal sounds supplied with the sampler.
Battery operation allows us to set up our groups anywhere without worring about finding power outlets.
Sweetwater Advice
inSync Review
I decided to take my first trip into the world of sampling with the Roland SP-404SX Linear Wave Sampler. Though I am sometimes considered as "rhythmically challenged," I was very excited to try out this new piece of gear.
Upon unpacking the unit and plugging in the included power supply, I was quickly able to dive into the included loops and effects on the pre-loaded SD card. The card is loaded with banks of samples and hits, perfect for any DJ to mix in with their current dance mix at the club.
After some time with the included card, I swapped in my own blank to test out the SP-404SX's internal sampling capabilities. I was not disappointed in the quality. I first began with the internal microphone and was able to record various sounds around the house with ease. I then was able to quickly edit down my samples to my preferred sound bites to work with. Now for the fun to begin...
I began working my way through the 29 built-in effects to alter my common household sound into club-worthy rhythms and beats. After a few resamples, and layering of effects, I had some pretty impressive hits that could fit with a variety of mixes.
While the Roland SP-404SX is definitely geared for a live environment, it could very well have a place in the recording and songwriting world as well. It's the perfect tool for someone who wants to experiment with different percussion sounds and effects with their compositions rather than going with standard drums. It's a powerful piece of equipment at a reasonable price that can truly be used for an immense number of applications and styles of music.
Questions about the Roland SP-404SX?
Or call us at
Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it.
Type your question below or call us at
Quick Links
Follow us on
Special Deals!
Need Help?
Give us a call
(800) 222-4700
Español: (800) 222-4701
Fax: (260) 432-1758
Sweetwater
5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W
Fort Wayne, IN 46818
Phone Hours
9AM&9PM Monday&Thursday
9AM&8PM Friday
9AM&7PM Saturday
(All hours listed are Eastern Time.)
& 2016 Sweetwater - All rights reserved. Please read ourJump to Section:
Our Verdict
Subtle improvements mean there's little to upgrade for. Competitors offer better value and functionality.
Compact and portable with battery power. Long sample times possible with high-capacity SD card. Sounds great and has some decent FX.
Most of the annoyances of the SP-404 remain. Not as good as its rivals.
The SP-404 was launched in 2005 and quickly gained fans for its no-nonsense, portable approach to sampling. However, there were also many users and potential buyers that found the SP-404 frustrating to use for a wide range of different reasons.There was much for such users to grumble about: patterns couldn't be copied easily without a comp only one effect cou the display w editing samples was hit-and- and phono jacks were used instead of jacks. And there were a couple of fundamental sticking points, too - the pads weren't velocity-sensitive, nor could samples be mapped easily across an entire octave (as on an MPC). With all this in mind, people are hoping for something much improved with a new 404. So does the SX impress and do what's hoped of it?spin360 : http://cdn./images/Product%20News/Other/360-images/roland-sp404-sx-sampler.swfOverviewSampling is pretty straightforward on the 404SX. Plug in your source (mic, line or the internal mic) hit Rec, select the pad you want to sample onto, hit Rec again and sample away. Then hit Rec to stop.The sample can be marked and truncated (this is still a bit hit-and-miss without a waveform display), and sampling can be done in mono, stereo or the lo-fi mode. Resampling with FX is possible, too.Sequencing patterns is relatively simple. Hit the Pattern Select button, then record, select the bank you wish to record to and press the pad you want the pattern assigned to, press the Length button and use controller dial 3 to select the number of measures from 1 to 99. You can also quantise and there's a new swing function, too.Pattern building involves layering single or multiple samples to form a beat. Patterns can be triggered from one pad, enabling songs to be put together by triggering patterns in sequence from their respective pads and the next pattern can be cued while the current one plays. However, there's no dedicated song mode for chaining patterns. What's new?Apart from the obvious aesthetic change from a silver to a grey case, and a new colour-changing display (this glows various colours to represent your input level), you'd be hard pushed to find too many other noticeable alterations.One immediate downside to the new colour is that it makes it difficult in low light to read the labelling of the sockets on the front of the 404SX (the headphone, mic level and mic-in jacks) and also a few of the other function labels, too."It appears that the sampling/sound quality has been improved."New features include a Function button for accessing utility functions via the pads & press and hold the Function button and hit the pad to adjust in and out gain, save and load, select MIDI channels, copy and exchange sounds/patterns, import WAVs and AIFFs, auto-trigger sampling and more.Other changes include the Pitch button, which was next to the display on the old 404, but has been replaced by a formant-shaping Voice Transform function for warping voices and other material on the 404SX. Additionally, the Vinyl Sim button of the old 404 has now been replaced by a DJFX looper that enables DJ-style pitching, looping and stuttering to simulate vinyl or CD deck functionality (this works great and is a lot of fun). The old effects are still there, but have been moved to the MFX menu. Included main effects (which now switch smoothly) are a low-pass filter with overdrive, a delay and an isolator that removes frequency content to isolate sounds in a loop.Other major changes involve the use of an SD card rather than Compact Flash, increasing the number of patterns the SX can hold on a card. Depending on the size of card used, sampling time can be up to 48 hours in stereo and 96 hours in mono!There's also a handy software wave converter app included with the hardware that enables you to import WAV/AIFF files from your computer and save them onto an SD card formatted for the SP-404SX. This means the 404SX is also a great bet for playing long samples live.In addition, it appears that the sampling/sound quality has been improved. While AIFFs and WAVs could be imported on the old 404, it previously used its own type of sample format with compression to keep file sizes down. The 404SX uses AIFF and WAV as its standard formats and the overall sound quality seems improved. What you put in comes out fully intact (unless of course you want to use the lo-fi mode) and will impress even the most discerning of ears.ProblemsSo what hasn't been improved? There are still major deficiencies that even a basic sampler should have as standard these days. Save for the fact that patterns/samples can now be copied to other locations without resorting to copying them to the memory card, putting that card in a card reader connected via USB to your computer, copying the pattern in the computer and then sending it back (yes, it really was that tricky), all our other frustrations with the original 404 remain."There are still major deficiencies that even a basic sampler should have as standard these days."This is very disappointing, not only for current users who may have been considering an upgrade, but also for prospective buyers who would have bought the latest model if these issues had been addressed.The display is still pretty cryptic and the interface is still unnecessarily confusing (no dedicated transport buttons for a start) for such a basic sampler. Also, it's still not possible to sample while playing a pattern (which is a godsend for live sets), there's no roll function, no MIDI Out, no USB and the sequencer is only one track.We were hoping for a wholesale overhaul to make the 404 easier to use, but that hasn't happened. Its nearest competitor, the Akai MPC500, has all of these missing functions and isn't significantly more expensive either. Summary To sum up, the 404SX has some subtle improvements and the new effects/sound engine is great, but it feels like Roland has missed a golden opportunity to really make a slimmed down MV-8000 and give this end of the market shake-up.Instead, while the 404SX is certainly a useful little sampler (and it's capable of decent results once you get to know it), it still has rather too many frustrations. True, it's fairly cheap, and four years ago it might have been hot, but currently the competition offers a lot more functionality and better interfaces for not much more outlay. Hear what the SP-404SX can doLoop with BPM looperLoop with vinyl simLoop with slicer
All-access artist interviews, in-depth gear reviews, essential production tutorials and much more.
Get the latest issue now!
Effect TypesChorus Flanger Pan Phaser Reverb Tape Echo TremoloDimensions178 x 257 x 72Available Inputsphono inputs MIDIPatterns120Weight (kg)1.2产地:进口
最小起订量:11
产品价格:1&人民币
所属行业:变压器类
发 货 地:福建
观注次数:9次
发布日期:
公司名称:
联 系 人:林工
联系手机:
联系固话:1810-5962658
联系地址:福建省漳州市漳浦县绥安镇金浦路中段东侧金浦花园1幢302
联系邮箱:
联系我时,请说是在机电之家上看到的,谢谢!
说明书,报价手册及驱动
暂无相关下载&
其他资料下载
暂无相关下载&
DANFOSS 175Z7049 USPP 175Z7049 DANFOSS 175Z7049 USPP 175Z7049 DANFOSS 175Z7049 USPP 175Z7049 & & & & & 咨询热线:(林工)诚信经营,质量为首,诚信至上,鼎晟达竭诚为您服务 & & & & & & &&~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` &漳州鼎晟达自动化设备有限公司 & & &&&联系人:林工(销售经理) & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&手机 & & &:QQ & & & &: & & & & & & & & & & & &邮箱 & & &:传真 & & &:(请备注林工收) & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*所有备件的质保期均为1年,经过专业测试认证。*如果您需要订购产品超过1件,请与我们联系,我们可以为您提供折扣。*我们仅采用快递方式递送备件。(顺丰)*如果您发现其他供货商为相同产品提供更为低廉的价格,我们也愿意参照其价格向您提供进一步的折扣。如果还有其他任何问题,请随时与我们联系。*请让我们知道您有任何,备品,备件,的需要,我们可以给您进一步的援助,我们等候您的询盘。【主营产品】主营:世界知名品牌的PLC 、DCS 系统备件 模块①Allen-Bradley(美国AB)系列产品》②Schneider(施耐德电气)系列产品》③General electric(通用电气)系列产品》④Westinghouse(美国西屋)系列产品》⑤SIEMENS(西门子系列产品)》⑥销售ABB Robots. FANUC Robots、YASKAWA Robots、KUKA Robots、Mitsubishi Robots、OTC Robots、Panasonic Robots、MOTOMAN Robots。⑦estinghouse(西屋): OVATION系统、WDPF系统、MAX1000系统备件。⑧Invensys Foxboro(福克斯波罗):I/A Series系统,FBM(现场输入/输出模块)顺序控制、梯形逻辑控制、事故追忆处理、数模转换、输入/输出信号处理、数据通信及处理等。Invensys Triconex: 冗余容错控制系统、基于三重模件冗余(TMR)结构的最现代化的容错控制器。⑨Siemens(西门子):Siemens MOORE, Siemens Simatic C1,Siemens数控系统等。⑩Bosch Rexroth(博世力士乐):Indramat,I/O模块,PLC控制器,驱动模块等。◆Motorola(摩托罗拉):MVME 162、MVME 167、MVME1772、MVME177等系列。
Hioki 8846 Memory Hicorder+4X 8918 Temp+3X 8927 AnalogAgilent E6432A VXI Microwave SynthesizerAgilent E6404C IF Processor Digitizer/DSPHP / Agilent E1429A/E1429B 20 MSa/s 2-channel DigitizerLEICA M420 M400 DMLS Trinocular + XYZ + Apozoom 1:6&Domnick Hunter DAS-4 Pneudri Midas Air DryerAnalogic DBS9900 VXI C-Size Module&Adimec MX12P Progressive Scan CameraKenwood DB-33LMNY1 Jitter MeterClimet CI-400-0-0-1 Laser Particle CounterPotomac FIM-71 Field Strenght Meter 45-225MhzTSE Boss BBT20000 Burn-In Board Test SystemAdvanced Energy RFX-600 RF Generator S/N: 72806Advanced Energy RFX-600 RF Generator S/N: 150353National Instruments NI PXI- Digit FlexDMMSmac LAR30-025-55CV MOD282 Linear ActuatorHP 8-6503 PMU Board NIBPfeiffer MVP 020-3DC Vacuum Inside Gatan EnclosureHP C E1428A Digitizing Oscilloscope 1 Gsa/s 250 MHzTTC Fireberd 6000A Communications Analyzer sn: 07498UNI-LITE NG Luminometer from BiotraceHioki 3532 LCR HiTesterAstec VS3-D9-B5-G25-06 Power SupplyLeader LT1610A LT-1610A Programmable Video GeneratorA.P.E. SMD-1000 Chipmaster Rework System_ Lot 10pc RACAL A TEC5021 Temp Control 407944HP J2302A E1 Internet Advisor OPT200Bay Networks 5304P 10 Base-F Ethernet Host ModuleHP 75000 Series C E1430A 10MSa/s ADC + Filter + FIFODelta F Platinum Series FAH0500 Process Oxygen AnalyzerNavini P2-CC 91-12200-06 FAB 22-12200-06 Rev. A BoardNavini SYN 2.6GHz 91--17126-05 BoardAgilent E1413C 64-Channel Scanning A/DOmron CVM1-CPU11-EV1 CVM1CPU11EV1 PLC ControllerSIEMENS HICOM ATTENDANT/ CONSOLE AC 2&HP 8A E E PMU BoardAstec VS1-L5-02 (-452) 500WMitsubishi HC-SFS152G2 Servo Motor w/ ANFJ-L20-SV-5 NEWCredence ASL 1000 Power Supply P/N:122-1081-01Ono Sokki CL-6200 CL6200 Noncontact Thickness Meter&Ion System Inc. 210 Charge Plate Monitor w/ caseSiemens 6SE DriveYASKAWA CACR-IR01SFB CACRIR01SFB SERVO SERVOPACKELABO 91-3J/ 9546008 Programmable PE/IS/HV TesterELABO 91-3J/953001 Programmable PE/IS/HV TesterELABO 91-3J/9616014 Programmable PE/IS/HV TesterAstec VS3-D8-D8-02 (572-CE) 115/230V 15A 50/60/400HzLH Research SMA81-1/230/R Power SupplyAstec VS3-L0-K2-A2-02 (489) 2000W Power SupplyRAD DXC-2/230 PN:
230VAC 0.1A&Coulter MQP Multi-Q-Prep Lysing Workstation&Cognex KV-7100N-PKG-E ABB EHDB 650 Spectrum Drive Contactor 600VDC 650ASiemens Simatic 555-1103 ProcessorHewlett Packard E1445A Arbitrary Function Gen.North Atlantic 530/20 530S-1634 Synchro SimulatorAnritsu KL330B/KL230A Displacement MeterOmron R88D-WT08H Servo Drive w/ R88M-W75030H Motor 750WASM Hipec Motion Solution 00-22&Domnick Hunter DM003 Refrigerated Compressed Air DryerMet One 237B-3-1-1 Laser Particle Counter with CasePicturetel 210
VIV-323/1EMitsubishi Melsec PLC A173UHCPU Motion Controller CPURion KC-18 Particle CounterKikusui Pan 16-50 Regulated DC Power Supply 0-16V 50AHP K382A Variable AttenuatorPower-one HPM5AUF1A1A1C1S211 230V 23A Power SupplyElectrophysics 7215 Handheld Near IR ViewerHP Agilent E1693A ATM GeneratorACM Instruments DSP Field Machine for Corrosion TestLeader LE 1870 LE1870 Jitter MeterOmron R88D-WT08H AC Servo Driver 200V 750W R88DWT08HParker Digiplan BLX150F-Fico-4 P/N: Kyoto KEM APB-410 Auto Piston BuretteTektronix G9F-2746-00 Cage 80009 Acquisition ProcessorEO Technics SC-100 Synrad Carbon Dioxide LaserSiemens THYSSENKRUPP 787AF3 StarterDesco 19780 Digital Surface Resistance Test Kit&Proface GP530-TC11 / GP430-PX31 Graphic PanelZentech 9032A Auto Safety Tester S/N:710032Zentech 9032A Auto Safety Tester S/N:710142Zentech 9032A Auto Safety Tester S/N:710031HP Agilent 83446A Lightwave Clock/Data ReceiverNikon 60295A w/ BD Plan,40, 20,100 DIC OpticsZentech 9032A Auto Safety Tester S/N:9609501Zentech 9032A Auto Safety Tester S/N:710114Zentech 9032A Auto Safety Tester S/N:9607641Zentech 9032A Auto Safety Tester S/N:710144Anorad Controller 7460 13Anorad 5/97 Controller Proface GP570-TC11 GP570TC11 Graphic PanelParker SX3-Drive-PR Compumotor DriveOmron R88D-HS22 AC Servo DriverHitachi YAGV12H 4CH. Analog OutHitachi YAGV12H 4CH. Analog Output ModuleANSALDO Type SVVP3.7FP Silcovert VNemic Lambda EWSVDC 125A+S Power SupplyHP E DTH MUXRNemic Lambda EWS1500-12 Power Supply 12VDC 125A +SArtesyn M3
Power Supply&Cisco 1841 Router S/N: FHK125028TNCisco 1841 Router S/N: FHK1038199E&Cisco 1841 Router S/N: FHK&Cisco 1842 Router S/N: FHKCisco 1843 Router S/N: FHK111514MDCisco 1844 Router S/N: FHK1105F3KVNational Instruments PXI-2586 10 ChannelFortress Interlocks AMLOK024024 Switch&Giddings&Lewis NSM3412 M. Servo MotorJetter DIMA3-ES-16 ControllerOmron E5M-TM01QP E5MTM01QP Temperature ControllerProface GP2501-TC11
Touch PanelMitsubishi FREQROL F500 FR-F540-1.5K Inverter&Pro-face GP2500-TC11 Touch PanelEltron P420 P420C ID Card PrinterHitachi COMM-2H Intelligent Serial Port ModuleLot 4 Hitachi YAGV12H / XAGV12H / YTS48BH ModuleHakko GD-MDD2 GDMDD2 PLC ControllerNemic LAMBDA HR-9F-12 HR9F12 Power Supply 12V DC 3AOriental M315-402 Speed Control Motor / US315-02 NIBVexta Oriental PK564AU-TG20 5-phase Stepping MotorVexta Oriental PK566AUS 5-phase Stepping MotorOriental 0IK1GN-C 0IK1GNC Induction Motor New NIBKollmorgen CR06250 CRA Servo AmplifierKollmorgen CB06250 CBM7 Servo AmplifierSwift Design MUAA Music SemiconductorsMC Test C212-D-Y44LCC01 Credence SC212MC Test C212-C-T456 / 36BGA11 Credence SC212MC Test C212-D-240W Credence SC SeriesJantec Services PLCC44 Narrowport Music SemiconductorsOriental M540-402 Speed Control Motor / US540-02T NIBVideotek Prodigy C Switch CPU PD-100 Rev.B PD100 BoardCisco 7505 Router S/N: Credence 02---3122-01 Board Rev.DCredence 07-10601 PMU Board Rev.EHP 8A E E PMU BoardMusic Semiconductors 128-LQFP 128LQFP Load BoardMusic Semiconductors ATMCAM BoardMusic Semiconductors FIRST BD-1 BD1BoardMusic Semiconductors MU9C3640 32TQFP BoardMusic Semiconductors MU9C8148-TCC MU9C8148TCC BoardMusic Semiconductors Narrowport BD2 BoardMusic Semiconductors Narrowport TQFP44 BoardMusic Semiconductors TQFP144 BoardMusic Semiconductors TQFP44 BoardSFresh 501040 Calibration Board Rev.0Dover 787AC3 Elevator StarterAgilent 0ul glass Inserts, Deactivated 100&Bird Thermaline 8201 Coaxial Resistor 500W&Music Semiconductor 128P LQFP 128PLQFP LoadBoard NewMusic Semiconductor MU9C32K64MCM Type 1 LoadBoard NewMusic Semiconductor Narrowport TQFP64 LoadBoard NewMusic Semiconductor TQFP44 LoadBoard NewMusic Semiconductor Wideport 80TQFP LoadBoard NewChuo Seiki CAT-C 3 Axis ControllerNEC S9289A-DCFILU Spec No. NR-135345Virtishear Virtis 225318 Blade-type HomogenizerTeknic M--546-3212 Servo Motor&RF PA4-1AE-2-RXRF Power Amplifier 350-370Mhz 13.8VDCEG&G MVS-2020 Optoelectronics Machine Vision Strobe&Cisco WS-C3524-XL-EN Router S/N: FAB0544W4WHCisco WS-C3524-XL-EN Switch S/N:FAB0544W3MVScanner Head 53102 Rev-L VC 5.00 VDCHP E1451A 20 MHz Pattern I / O ModuleO-I-Analytical 5200 Detector ControllerOmron CVM1-CPU11-EV2 PLC CPU UnitCoherent FM
FieldMaster Power Energy MeterHP
1MHz 16-BIT DIGITIZERHP E E ACCUM DATA MemoryHP E E Time MeasureHP
OUTPUT AMPLIFIER 2Mini motor AM230M3Tw/ Motor 63W 0.46/0.3 ACosel PBA1500F-12 Power Supply 12VAdvantest R6145 DC Voltage Current SourceSorensen DLM20-30MPG PS 0-20 VDC 0-30A 600WHorizon Technology SPC-3000 SPE-DEX 3000 ControllerMIKI Pulley V2-07-3 InverterHP E 256K WS SEQR #2Idec HG2F-SS22VF Operator Interface 24VDC 10WKenwood PW18-3AD Regulated Dc Power Supply +18VA 3AKaijo 28101 Ultrasonic Generator 45W 950kHz 100VHios Hitachi 6101B CL Driver ControllerSato Sigma-II NSII-Q Hygro/ThermographZander K-MT 1 MultitronicKenwood PW18-3ADP DC Power Supply +18V 3AHioki 3540-01 Miniohm Hi-Tester 5VA 9VDC 1AHP E E MA CLK #2National Instruments NI SCXI-1193 Multiplexer/MatrixCisco 7200 Series Router S/N: Metronics Quadra-Chek 200 2D Digital Metrology Readouts3M APC 1264 EMS II Marker Locator Tracing LocatorOMRON C60P C60P-CDT1-A C60PCDT1A ControllerOmron NT600M-DT211 INTERACTIVE DISPLAYYamatake Honeywell LP-907 LP907 Koyo LindbergSTROBE DATA HAWK DATA GENERAL PCB BOARD IAC2-8ULVAC OCTIE ISO2 Display Unit Wide Range Vacuum GaugesSiemens DC Power Box S3-X1-1 for HICOM 300EHP J2309A Ethernet / Token Ring InterfaceUshio SP3-250UA UV Lamp Spot CureFederal Signal 300VSC-1 SelecTone CommandParker SX3-Drive Compumotor&Parker Compumotor ZETA6108 Indexer Motor DriveOMRON S3200-NSB03-V2 S3200NSB03V2 SYSNET SUPPORT BOARDMitsubishi MR-H200A-S101 AC Servo 2kWSeek SPD-612TL DC 24VHP E E Input AmplifierOmron R88D-UA12H R88DUA12H AC Servo DriverOmron R88D-UA02H R88DUA02H AC Servo DriverAdvantech PPC-120T EW RT Touch Screen Panel PCAllen Bradley 1336F-BRF15-AN-EN-L5 1336 Plus II +manualOno Sokki CF-4210A Personal FFT Analyzer SN:Ono Sokki CF-4210A Personal FFT Analyzer SN:Ono Sokki CF-4210A Personal FFT Analyzer SN:Ono Sokki CF-4210A Personal FFT Analyzer SN:Ono Sokki CF-4210A Personal FFT Analyzer SN:Lot 4 Sigma Koki Rotary StageYokogawa SR1001-A-0/D2 Chart RecorderOmron R88D-UA04H R88DUA04H AC Servo DriverOmron R88D-UA03H R88DUA03H AC Servo DriverToshiba Velconic VLPSV-012P2-TD Servo DriveEltek SMPS 700 SI Wallbox 48VDC Power SupplyParker S106-178 Compumotor DriverPro-face GP2301-SC41-24V Operator InterfaceOmron R88D-UP08HA Servo Driver w/ R88M-U20030HA MotorHP 81530A Optical Head Interface&Honeywell Eztrend V5 Electronic Chart RecorderOmron R88D-UA20H R88DUA20H AC Servo DriverTabai Espec EL100-06T4 EL-40009 Paper Recording Chart* Mecmesin AFG 25N AFG25N Advanced Force GaugeSymbol DS DS3408-HD20011 DS Barcode ScannerOPTEK 316 Dual Channel Absorption Panel MeterPanasonic MSD153A1WE AC Servo DriverKEB Antriebstechnik 09.F0.R01-1228&Cisco 2950 WS-C2950G-24-EI Router S/N:F0C0751W4WMRMerrick MKN39188-18 NOBCrown Electronic Guidance
Line DriverRC RC-S6-M-50-G1-SU-CR-SP Slider w/ RCA-S-S6 ControllerAstec VS3-C8-C8-02 (-448) Power Supply Max Output PowerOmron 3G2T4-OC221 3G2T4OC221 Output UnitPower-one HPF4A4A2S316 2000W Power SupplySinano Electric SE04-10WA Spindle DriverAstec VS3-C8-A8-A8-02 (-451-CE) Power Supply 7.5V 120.0Nemic-Lambda LNS-P-15-40066-4 Power SupplyQuest QC-10 Acoustic CalibratorLeader LT1610 Programmable Video GeneratorSiemens Simatic 505 Power Supply w/ RackDaisan Shimpo ND-405DXR ND405DXRYAMAHA TRCH-3S TRCH3S DriverIMS 100- ROCK POWER CONTROL BOARD 1998HP 75000 Series C E MHz Timing ModuleMitsubishi Melsec QD75MH4 POSTTTIONing UnitLG Master K-500 K7S-220H Power SupplyLG Master K-500 K5X-301H PLCLG Master K-500 K5Y-301H PLCIAI DS-SA5M-100 ActuatorMusashi ActuatorAutocue UT-CCASE Image Motion Technology&Music Semiconductors FIRST BD-2 BD2 BoardHP 8A E E Board NIBNemic-Lambda FS-600A-12 Power Supply 12V 53ANemic-Lambda FS-600-2 Power Supply 2V 120ASGS LEADER LJM-1851 LJM1851 DVD/CD JITTER METER!Mirae TEM 609 / 70-400128 / MR-VME PCBMirae MCP003 / 70-400129 PCBMirae I032PC / 70-400126 PCBDaisankogyo Murakami ND-205DX ControllerDaisankogyo Murakami ND-205DXTU ControllerBay PSU -NA 140W Power Supply UnitPanasonic MSDA103A1A AC Servo DriverPanasonic MSD153A1VV AC Servo DriverPanasonic MDD403A1VE AC Servo DriverPanasonic MSD153A1W AC Servo DriverComtrol Interchange VS1000 16-portZetron 427 901-9600 Peripheral InterfaceADTECHNO UPSCAN USC-005 USC005Power-one SPM5ADC1C1K Switching Power SupplyAT&T Lightguide Distribution Shelf&Forgo Persona C16 85662 ID Card PrinterHP E C BoardsHP E BoardsSamsung SKP-308H Hybrid Key Phone SystemLenze ESMD152L4TXA0001E20 Inverter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK07252 w/ adapterCisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072511UP w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072511TU w/ AdapterCisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072521HA w/ AdapterCisco 1721 Wired Router S/N: FHK072521HF w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N: FHK072511SU w/ AdapterCisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072511UK w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072511TV w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072511HD w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072521H w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072511SP w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072511TJ w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router 1700 Series w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072521Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072511TW w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072 w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072511UJ w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072511TZ w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072511SX w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072511UC w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072511TF w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072511OS w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072511UV w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072521JK w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072521JH w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Wired Router S/N:FHK072511UT w/ Adapter&Cisco 1721 Router S/N: FHK081521TC w/ adapterMEGAPAC MP2--EL Power SupplyRVSI Cimatrix MX360 I.D. Matrix MX361T&HP E E ANLG TMG GEN #1Parker S83-135 Compumotor DriveErhardt+Leimer FR 5001 Edge Scan SensorProface PRO-FACE Graphic Panel GP577R-SC11 GP577RSC11Omron CS1G-CPU43H CS1GCPU43H CPU UnitBrandenburg 139D HV MeterInternix Profort810 PF810-AR Teach PendantHP E Dual Test Head Multiplexer DigitalHP E Arbitrary Waveform Gen#2Proface GP570-SC31-24V GP570SC3124V Graphic PanelTrade Air 8016 Air Stapler w/case,manualTektronix P7260 GHz Active Probe TekConnectHP 4141B DC Source/Monitor S/N:Hewlett Packard 4141B DC Source/Monitor S/N:Mitsubishi QD75D4 PLC ControllerWarner Electric ERS-42 24VDC Holding Brake 23.3WCisco Catalyst 2926 24-P 10/100BASETX SWITCHPROFACE GP377-SC11-24V GP377SC1124V Graphic PanelKonica Minolta PS-342 Post SCRJPT Upgrade 7045 13LZ_ HIRATA HNC-D580-41 HNCD58041 BASE ROBOT CONTROLLERCondor MAX-754-1212AP MAX7541212AP DC Power SupplyYamaha RCX40 RGU-3 Robot ControllersPowertec-Superswitcher 9N2-200-372-FG-3 2V 200A PSAstec VS3-C2-C2-02 (-450-CE) Power SupplyLH Research SM71-1/230 Power SupplyPowertel-Superswitcher 9N5-150-372-FG-34-S1741 P/SAstec VS1-D8-02(-436-CE) Power SupplyAstec VS1-D4-B4-22(-447-CE) Power SupplyStandard Power CPS-500-5 M1498D Power SupplyTellabs
XCG 525 V2.3
MartisDXX CardKikusui 83903/UL1270 Resistance BoxT&C TAC502P TOC Analyzer Ultra Pure Water SN:990182Advantest OTDR TQ8450 AnalyzerT&C TAC-502P TOC Analyzer Ultra Pure Water SN:990181&T&C TAC-502P TOC Analyzer Ultra PureWater SN:990178T&C TAC-502P TOC Analyzer Ultra PureWater SN:990179T&C TAC-502P TOC Analyzer Ultra PureWater SN:990180Mettler Toledo PANTHER PANTHER Bagging NIBMettler Toledo RAAD Box Smart Sensor Network New NIBIdec HG2F-SS22VF Operator Interface AS ISPacific Scientific R24HSNA-HS-NS-NV-03 Brushless Servo&LG Master K-500 K5P-15H Processor UnitLG Master K-MH Main Mother BoardDanfoss 175L0572 DriveFoxboro 158RNA-CE30-BF 230V 50/60HzPanasonic MDD303A1WE AC Servo DriverPANASONIC VR-0672A VR0672A DYNAMIC FOCUS AMPLIFIERKenwood AG-253 OscillatorSiemens 6ES5 095-8MA05 CPU Module&Super Vexta SG61005 Pulse GeneratorTellabs QMH 509 QMH509 V1.0 G703-75-Q Martis DXX CardTellabs QMH 509 QMH509 V1.0 G703-120-Q Martis DXX CardTellabs OMH V2.0
Martis DXX CardOmron R88S-H310G Power SupplyDAIICHI NEKKEN C-28B Ecoa Z C-28B Oxygen AnalyzerOmron C200H-APS03 C200HAPS03 Power Supply AdapterTellabs QMH 509 V3.0 G703-120-Q Martis DXX CardVexta UDK-phase Driver w/ PK564BW-P36 MotorKeyence FC-2000 FC2000 Laser Feed Monitor w/ FC-500Hitachi CPU-20HA64QBDHCDD / CPU-20Ha H-2000 CPU ModuleQualidyne 9010A-9EJ-001 Power Supply Output&Qualidyne 901B-9EJ-002 Power Supply Output Max watts 15Qualidyne 6010B-9EJ-002 Power Supply output Max Watts&Mission Power Solution VAC 3PH 30.5P 50/60HMarkem 1480 Print ControllerTrane BMTW000BA0A Building Control UnitTrane BMTW000BA0A Building Control UnitTDK TRM003C Switching Power Supply&Trane BMTS000 BAB40A Building Control UnitHC Power ECT25-C1010 Power Supply 48.3V 52AOmron CS1H-CPU63H CPU UnitYaskawa Electric SGD-02BE-RY110 SGD02BERY110 DriverTHK LX-S LXS with OP-1 OP1NEC M-7295 NPM132 D 610 20 P0W New&NEC M-7296 NPM133 D 610 20 P0W New&Siemens S2 S GS 2 WBGAAP- CONT-SON Card NewBaldor 135-PSL-0 135PSL0 MotorVicor MegaPac MP4-75539 High Power Supply 300VDC&Komatsu KDW5A-3CGH/NT Computer PanelSiemens S2 GS11 K9 WS2-Z1-5-36 NIB&Siemens S2 GS18 K6 WS2-Z1-2-36Siemens S2-V1 GS5 S NIBSiemens S2-V1 GS5 K7 W2-Z1-2-36Siemens S2 GS9 W2-Z1-5-36&Siemens S2-V2 GS10 W2-Z1-2-36&Siemens S2-V2 GS2 WBG10 W2-2-36Cisco 1751 Router S/N:FHKNational Instruments NI PXI-6031E Multifunction I/OAnritsu MA2421A 18GHz Thermal Power Sensor w/ ManualHP 6554A DC Power Supply 0-60V/0-9A SN:HP 6554A DC Power Supply 0-60V/0-9A SN:Omron R88M-W75030H AC Servo Motor 750W R88MW75030HNemic Lambda HR-12-28V HR-12-28 28V 6.5A Power SupplyNemic Lambda FS-300A-24-I6 Power Supply 425W 24V 16AShinkawa
Vibration MonitorShinkawa
Tacho MeterParker Hann. ATV AT6250240V Compumotor DriveHitachi YTR24DH 64PTS. DC Out ModuleIngersoll-Rand 1X35869 Vibration TransmitterCoherent 150 Power Meter HeadPeacock CR-10A Thinkness GaugeIntraAction AGM- w/ Sigma KokiLot 3pcs I.R IRKH91/16 & IRKD91/16 Diode StandardLeica StereoZoom4A Microscope w/ Eyepiece - Head OnlyOmron 3F88L-132 Cam POSTTTIONerFuji Seimitsu Denki PHC-2 ControllerXU-948 Checker SN: 08D001&Heto Dry GD-1 Lab EquipmentNilfisk Advance
Mounting Kit Filter Motors&Omron MA010 3G8B2-MA010 3G8B2MA010 Module&Cisco 2509 Router 2500 Series S/N:Cisco 2509 Router 2500 Series S/N:Cisco 2511 Router S/N: Kyowa WGA-710A Instrumentation AmplifierIntel
Ethernet AdapterComputer Boards Inc CI0-DAS802/16 CI0DAS802/16Minitub EmbryonentransportKit S/N 840108EdgeTech 636501Ohm PS-101B PS101B POSTTTIONing ControllerParker Compumotor AT6400 ATV-NSK 4-Axis IndexerOmron CJ1W-NC213 CJ1WNC213 NC UnitKyoto KEM AT-400E Potentiometric Automatic TitratorStemshire GMFCC32&Nortel Networks NTDK97AB MSC CardNortel NT5K21AA Trunk CardLH Super-Mite SM71-E System Power Supply OutputLH Super-Mite SMA61-E Sys. Power Supply OutputPowertec 9N12-62-372-FG-34-S1746A 12VDC 62A Power Supp.Power-One MAP130-1012C MAP1301012C DC Power SupplyEP ENNA EPS-EC60-23 EPSEC6023&XP Power 280-01 01 Power Supply&American Dynamics AD1587/4&Kenwood PWR18-2TP DC Power SupplyNTN K-ECA46 V.F. ControllerAES AES 950-6 DOOR CONTROL CONSOLEDIAVAC CT-2P Cold-cathode Gauge w/ C-1A HeadPack Driver AK-BX556M Stepping Motor DriverVexta RKD514L-C 5-Phase DriverSuper-Mite
SM11/230A 1000W Power SupplyHITACHI KP-D20B CCD COLOR CAMERASUS XA-C1E S/N:XC200101Keyence CV-550 CV550 Touch Screen PanelSamsung Techwin SRU-FK0100 UHF Fixed ReaderHAKKO CD40H MonitorLG Glofa K4Q-TR4A K4QTR4A PLC ControllerLG Glofa K4I-D24A K4ID24A PLC ControllerIAI Corp. DS-SA5L-150 DSSA5L150 LINEAR ACTUATORLG Industrial System GM4-B06E GM4B06E Base UnitPro-face Proface FP2500-T11 FP2500T11 Digital PanelHP 75000 Series C E1485C Signal ProcessorMetcal MX-500P Soldering Rework System_ NEC M-3410 SBIC-S SBICS 5F57 NEC16T New&NEC M-7290 NPM129 N 610 20 P0W NewOmron C120-CPU80 Programmable ControllerNEC M-7309 NPM134 D 610 20 New&NEC M-4484 I0INFR 5G02 A1-6 NewNEC M-5504 CCP COM 5F63 1C New&NEC M-3409 SBA-S SBAS 5F55 New&NEC M-5499 NCP C0M 5F58 New&NEC M-2679 EMA-S EMAS 5F72 12 NewNEC M-7310 P0W NPM135 D 610 20 NewProface FP2500-T12 FP2500T12 Panel
HP EMB/s Electrical UTP-5 Line InterfaceKoyo KCX-5W Preset CounterKoyo KCX-6W Preset CounterStemshire FCC32B MotorsIMS 110- Rev C Power Sequencer BoardAllied Motion QB02302-B07-HE Brushless DC MotorMIYACHI ME-10F-GC ME10FGC FINE SPOT WELDING CONTROLSMC MQR16-M5-X38A Rotary JointYokogawa UM1L-230E-1AA-2SA-2 /CN DD Servo ActuatorYokogawa UM1L-210C-1AA-2SA-2 /CN DD Servo ActuatorLot 2 Nikon C-FPS 230 Fluorescent Lamp Power SupplyYokogawa UM130C10AA-2SAN / 01S0668 DD Servo&Festo Electronic Programmable Controller&Citicorp TTI 08-&LA-100UE Remote Control Light SourceMoritex MHF-M1002-SC Fiber Optic IlluminatorMoritex LH-100-SH05 Front Light UnitDesco Emit 50601 Bench Top Ionizer&Schroff
Slot VME SystembusSchroff
Slot VME SystembusRyokosha HR-242 Camera Control UnitComtrol VS-2000-RS-P1 1506 InterchangeDanfoss 175F2078 / 175F0474 Control ModuleHybrex KHA002 A.X24CAC Access Bank C86-0303 T1 MultiplexerAscom AM-64000 Baseband ModemGeneral Datacomm 054P006-B001 J Y-9677 BoardView Engineering
3D LED ScannerHP PN:
/ 33-2934 / &Vorwald G-SPA3-1020 Yoke NewVorwald G-SPA3-1021 Yoke NewSMC CML40-5RP Cylinder NewTektronix G9E-2858-00 Cage 80009 AcquisitionNSK ESA-JB015AF2-11 ESAJB015AF211Lot 4 Cisco 2610 Router&Fukuda MI-170 MI170 Manometer Range 760mmHgOmron CS1W-NC213 CS1WNC213 NC UnitOmron Sysmac C28K C28K-CDR-D PLC&Nemic Lambda EWS1500-24 Power Supply 24V 63A&Lumonics 6650106 System UnitLumonics 6650137 System UnitNational Instruments SCXI-1366 Terminal BlockVisual Networks 807--8CUE-MPVC-LS-V35Miyachi IP-215A IP215A Inverter Welding Power SupplyYokogawa UD1050A0CA-2A0 /01S0671 DD Servo ActuatorSymbol N140 Bar Code ScannerMagnetek MG3-1F-1F-4CDD 1750W Power SupplyMinicom E-M5R EM5R Analog DisplayUshio UIT-101 Uni meterSuperior Electric M063-LS-527E SLO-SYN Stepper MotorBob SP-422 PT SENSORBranson PC PGB-470A GeneratorNSD VS-10B-UNNP-0-1.1 VS10BUNNP011Sigma Koki 01-10-140-4-28&Sigma Koki 01-10-140-4-4&Sigma Koki CW/CCW Assy + 50mm Laser Mirror + Alum BaseSigma Koki 01-08-137-3-5&HP A--3048 BoardInline IN2111 IN2111QW w/ boxSigma Koki 01-09-138-3-29&Sigma Koki 01-12-142-1-2&Sigma Koki 01-08-137-3-10&Sigma Koki 01-10-140-4-8&Sigma Koki 01-01-140-4-27&Sigma Koki 01-12-142-1-3&Sigma Koki 01-12-142-1-4&Sigma Koki 01-12-142-2-26&Sigma Koki 01-12-142-2-12&Sigma Koki 01-08-137-3-12&Sigma Koki 01-08-137-3-23&Sigma Koki 01-01-140-4-21&Sigma Koki 01-12-142-1-12&Sigma Koki 01-10-140-4-1&Sigma Koki 01-12-142-2-31&Sigma Koki 01-09-138-3-31&Sigma Koki 01-08-137-3-27&Sigma Koki 01-12-142-1-27&Sigma Koki 01-08-137-3-31&Sigma Koki 01-12-142-1-31&Sigma Koki 01-09-138-3-12&Sigma Koki 01-12-142-2-8&Sigma Koki 01-12-142-1-7&Sigma Koki 01-08-137-3-2&Sigma Koki 01-12-142-1-25&Sigma Koki 01-12-142-2-30&Sigma Koki 01-12-142-1-1&Sigma Koki 01-08-137-3-26&Sigma Koki 01-10-140-4-29&
诚信会员&第1&年
会员级别:
会员级别:认证类型:企业认证企业证件:已通过企业认证 认证公司:漳州鼎晟达自动化设备有限公司
价格:1人民币
漳州鼎晟达自动化设备有限公司
漳州鼎晟达自动化设备有限公司
漳州鼎晟达自动化设备有限公司
漳州鼎晟达自动化设备有限公司