请教绝色公寓 此剑无名,谢谢大家。

请教单词生僻义:Today's Irish budget has introduced the highest increase in taxes since 1979.请问introduce此处用了那种义项?备注:我可以理解整句话,只求字典中的确切解释,_百度作业帮
请教单词生僻义:Today's Irish budget has introduced the highest increase in taxes since 1979.请问introduce此处用了那种义项?备注:我可以理解整句话,只求字典中的确切解释,
introduce [‚ɪntrə'duːs /-'djuːs]v.1.cause to come to know personally2.bring something new to an environment3.introduce4.bring in a new person or object into a familiar environment5.bring in or establish in a new place or environment6.put or introduce into something7.bring before the public for the first time,as of an actor,song,etc.8.put before (a body)9.furnish with a preface or introduction10.be a precursor of从你的句子来看,应该是刷新纪录了 自1979年来,爱尔兰的税收预算到达最高新增长.
相当于up to
字典肯定会给你详细解释,但不是所有字典上的译意都能满足每个句子的翻译要求。在翻译句子中要灵活,不要只知道带入字典里的基本译意。introduce本身有“介绍、引入”的意思,这个句子可以引申为“达到”的意思。这样翻译起来就不会那么生硬,而且与原句表达的意思一样。望采纳,谢谢!...用户等级:小学二年级
注册时间:
在线时长:218 小时
等级:小学二年级
<em id="authorposton11-5-30 10:05
查看: 1124&
大家好,请教大家,29中普通班和9中签约班,该选哪个?急,谢谢!
9中签约班,就是9中将选中的学生放在一起的班,鼓楼区好小学的人不多,大多是玄武和其他区的。
29中普通班,听说是找人的,和学区内直升的放一起。鼓楼区好小学的人挺多的。不知道29中普通班师资怎样?
请大家帮忙,告诉我该如何选择,谢谢大家!
用户等级:小学二年级
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton11-5-30 16:37
此帖仅作者可见
注册时间:
在线时长:43 小时
<em id="authorposton11-5-30 15:07
此帖仅作者可见
注册时间:
在线时长:43 小时
<em id="authorposton11-5-30 15:07
此帖仅作者可见
用户等级:小学六年级
注册时间:
在线时长:90 小时
<em id="authorposton11-5-30 22:32
此帖仅作者可见
注册时间:
在线时长:68 小时
<em id="authorposton11-5-31 12:08
此帖仅作者可见
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton11-5-31 14:27
此帖仅作者可见
用户等级:小学三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:131 小时
<em id="authorposton11-5-31 15:17
此帖仅作者可见
Powered byiOS 问题:想请教大家一个问题,我最近想转ios开发。不知道应该先学习object-c还是直接学Swift,希望有经验的各位能帮我分析一下。比如速成度,适应性(会不会因为别人都是object—c而导致swift就业范围比较小)等方面。谢谢了 -
想请教大家一个问题,我最近想转ios开发。不知道应该先学习object-c还是直接学Swift,希望有经验的各位能帮我分析一下。比如速成度,适应性(会不会因为别人都是object—c而导致swift就业范围比较小)等方面。谢谢了
共有 5 个回答
一句话,选什么语言一点都不重要,重要的是你能学下去,持续的学下去。
登录后方可回复
@追忆已然 :我本来就是做开发.学下去是一定的.只不过现在有两条路可以选所以才想问问你们这些过来人.您个人比较倾向哪种???
登录后方可回复
为了找工作就oc 为了学习就swift吧
登录后方可回复
@龌哎腻 : 谢谢您的回答.您觉以后一些比较好公司会不会很快弃用OC改用swift
登录后方可回复
建议从OC开始学习,ios开发现在绝大多数都在用OC,Swift还需要大家适应的时间,另外OC学会了Swift就是一个熟练的过程。
登录后方可回复
登录后方可回答
耗时 0.0799 秒请教大家下英语作文400单字谁有哟?了解的说下吧,_百度作业帮
请教大家下英语作文400单字谁有哟?了解的说下吧,
Amorous feelings of homeI think, there is nopersonalWill not be greatnaturalTo create such a masterpiece and marvel,memoryAlso swim a lot of places, steep, huangshan has beautiful guilin, there is...However, the trip to jiuzhaigou, but let me completely amazing time.Describe liucheng, not just one word "beauty" can express clearly - there, the plank road of of primitive simplicity, multicolored colour Lin, green blue lake, a cloud of incense, magnificentsnowMountain and chic, or unusual waterfall...Oh, yes, and that is full of folk customs of Tibetan stockade.May be, have any of these, is to a beautifulThe sceneryLine.Before, we learned that the tibetans here lake called haizi --The seaSon of, really, when I first saw the jiuzhaigou lakes, are really just regard it as the son of the sea - blue blue lakewaterCompared with the color of the blue sea, true is worse.Is, after all, lakes, is always much smaller than the vastness of the sea, it is no wonder that, tibetans would make lakes called haizi here!Look, walk on the water's edge of the plank road, green blue lake and the color of color around the mountain forest form strong administrative levels sense, the color of the trees are green green, bright red, the dark green of of primitive simplicity, elegant yellow...See the lake and color Lin the collocation of color is so wonderful, I can't helpgratitudeThe nature, appreciate the grace of nature,Thank you forNature gives us such a wonderful visual enjoyment!Haizi besides blue blue water, has a characteristic - clear.Deep water, even the deepest place up to 103 meters, but the sense that gives a person is only one meter deep, because, you can easily see the lake, see the bottom fish or "as it did not move," or "Chu ethos".Even someone murmured: "all say water to pure have no fish, but why the fish here is still so happy?"What's more songs of chairman MAOpoetry: "so many charming, made countless heroes bow in homage."Yes, to jiuzhaigou, who would not for the creation of the nature to admit defeat?Who would not Thanksgiving nature?Finished watching all kinds of haizi, still feel lack of something.Focused, I suddenly found here, it seems, are still missing somelifeForce.All of this,The sceneryThough the color,beautiful, although is gorgeous, although for the human eyeflowers, but, after all, they are still life, quietly lying down, let a person perceptible vitality.With such wanted to find out some vitality of mind, I kept looking around, but didn't find that vitality of the heart.So I took a few steps forward, hope to have the new findings.In a flash - when I view across a great mountain, I saw in front of a piece of reeds.I blink my eyes, see you no wrong, but, generally, the reed is at an altitude of 800 meters long, jiuzhaigou is 3000 meters above sea level, in the highlands, why would grow the reed?And, why here has higher growth of reed, a bigger?Yes, the plateau was undoubtedly the bad for reedThe environment, but these did not flinch and of reedsTo give upThis place -- they arechooseTo adapt to the environment, a brave challenge themsurvivalEnvironment, and chose to face reality, chose to rely on our own efforts to confirm reed can also grow at an altitude of 3000 meters or more!And in that way, theysuccessfulAnd grow successfully in the plateau on the ground, even, than the low expectations on flat ground reeds grow more and more big,中文家乡风情记忆中也游过很多的地方,有险峻的黄山,有秀丽的桂林,还有……然而,那次的九寨沟之行,却让我彻彻底底地惊叹了一回. 形容柳城,不是单单一个“美”字所能表达清楚的——那儿,古朴的栈道,斑斓的彩林,青蓝色的湖泊,缭绕的云雾,壮丽的雪山,还有或别致,或与众不同的瀑布……哦,对,还有那充满了民族风情的藏族寨子……或许,拥有这其中的任何一样,都是至美的一道风景线. 之前,我们就听说藏族人把这儿的湖泊称为海子——大海之子,一点不假,当我第一眼看到九寨沟的湖时,还真就把它当成了大海之子——青蓝色的湖水,与蓝色的大海的颜色比起来,真可谓是有过之而无不及.只是,毕竟是湖泊,总是比无边无垠的大海小的多,难怪,藏族人会把这里的湖泊称为海子!走在水边的栈道上,放眼望去,青蓝色的湖水与四周山上的彩林的颜色形成强烈的层次感,树的颜色有青翠的绿色,耀眼的红色,古朴的墨绿,淡雅的黄色……看到湖水与彩林的颜色的搭配如此美妙,我不禁感恩大自然,感激大自然的恩惠,感谢大自然带给我们这么美妙的视觉享受! 海子除了青蓝色的水色外,还有一个特点——清澈.湖水很深,甚至最深的地方达到了103米,但是,给人的感觉却是只有一米深——因为,你很容易就能看到湖底,看到湖底的鱼或是“佁然不动”,或是“俶尔远逝”.甚至有人嘟哝道:“都说水至清则无鱼,可为什么这儿的鱼还这么快活?”更有甚者吟起了毛主席的诗词:“江山如此多娇,引无数英雄竞折腰.”是啊,到了九寨沟,有谁会不为大自然的创造而折服呢?又有谁会不感恩大自然呢? 看完了各式各样的海子,还是觉得缺了些什么.思前想后,我猛然间发现这儿似乎还缺了些生命力.这里的一切景色、色彩虽然美丽,虽然艳丽,虽然让人眼花缭乱,但是,它们毕竟都是静物,静静地躺着,让人觉察不出丝毫生机.怀着这样想找出一些生命力的心境,我不断地环顾四周,可却没有找到心中的那股生命力.于是,我往前走了几步,希望有新的发现.刹那间——当我的视线越过一座山后,我看到了前面的一片芦苇荡.我眨巴眨巴眼睛——并没有看错啊,可是,通常而言,芦苇都长在海拔800米以下的地方,可九寨沟的海拔都达到了3000米,在这样的高原地带,为什么还会生长着芦苇呢?而且,为什么这儿所生长的芦苇更高,更大呢? 是的,高原对芦苇来说无疑是个恶劣的环境,但是,这些芦苇并没有因此而退缩并放弃这块地方——它们选择了适应环境,选择了勇敢的挑战它们的生存环境,选择了面对现实,选择了靠自己的努力来证实芦苇也同样可以生长在海拔3000米甚至更高的地方!于是,它们成功了,成功地生长在这片高原地上,甚至,比平地上那些不求上进的芦苇长得更高、更大,}

我要回帖

更多关于 霸业 此剑无名 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信