mac steam打不开 for mac是怎么下游戏的啊

News - Valve to Deliver Steam & Source on the Mac
Leading Gaming Service Expands to Mac PlatformValve announced today it will bring Steam, Valve's gaming service, and Source, Valve's gaming engine, to the Mac.Steam and Valve's library of games including Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike, Portal, and the Half-Life series will be available in April."As we transition from entertainment as a product to entertainment as a service, customers and developers need open, high-quality Internet clients," said Gabe Newell, President of Valve. "The Mac is a great platform for entertainment services.""Our Steam partners, who are delivering over a thousand games to 25 million Steam clients, are very excited about adding support for the Mac," said Jason Holtman, Director of Business Development at Valve. "Steamworks for the Mac supports all of the Steamworks APIs, and we have added a new feature, called Steam Play, which allows customers who purchase the product for the Mac or Windows to play on the other platform free of charge. For example, Steam Play, in combination with the Steam Cloud, allows a gamer playing on their work PC to go home and pick up playing the same game at the same point on their home Mac. We expect most developers and publishers to take advantage of Steam Play." "We looked at a variety of methods to get our games onto the Mac and in the end decided to go with native versions rather than emulation," said John Cook, Director of Steam Development. "The inclusion of WebKit into Steam, and of OpenGL into Source gives us a lot of flexibility in how we move these technologies forward. We are treating the Mac as a tier-1 platform so all of our future games will release simultaneously on Windows, Mac, and the Xbox 360. Updates for the Mac will be available simultaneously with the Windows updates. Furthermore, Mac and Windows players will be part of the same multiplayer universe, sharing servers, lobbies, and so forth. We fully support a heterogeneous mix of servers and clients. The first Mac Steam client will be the new generation currently in beta testing on Windows."Portal 2 will be Valve's first simultaneous release for Mac and Windows. "Checking in code produces a PC build and Mac build at the same time, automatically, so the two platforms are perfectly in lock-step," said Josh Weier, Portal 2 Project Lead. "We're always playing a native version on the Mac right alongside the PC. This makes it very easy for us and for anyone using Source to do game development for the Mac."Support for the Mac in Source and Steamworks is available to third parties immediately. Interested developers should contact Jason Holtman at .
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&主要是想体验历史上很优秀,目前已经大幅降价的游戏。
传送门和dota2啊
在这里可以看到Steam上所有的Mac游戏。
个人推荐(不分先后):
《火炬之光》(Torchlight)
很优秀的ARPG,唯一缺点是只有单人,后期无聊;
《传送门》系列 (Portal 1 & 2)
Valve的解谜类经典之作,已经作为教材在北美游戏类课程中讲授;
《求生之路》(Left 4 Dead)
Valve的合作类佳作,和朋友一起玩乐趣无穷;
《刺客信条2》(Assassin's Creed)
Ubi的扛鼎之作,剧情和游戏系统都很优秀;
《半条命2》系列 (Half-Life 2)
尽管这个翻译是彻底的谬误,但是游戏还是相当上乘的;
《失忆症:黑暗后裔》(Amnesia: The Dark Descent)
堪称2010年最恐怖游戏;
其他经典小游戏(Arcade)推荐:
时空幻境 (Braid)、粘粘世界 (World of Goo)、植物大战僵尸 (Plants vs Zombies)、机械迷城 (Machinarium)。
“Fez” steam上卖9.99刀合支付宝61友情提示:mac下也支持手柄操作 纪录片《独立游戏大电影》主角之一
二次元常驻居民
非圈内核心玩家steam for mac下载位置问题_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:114,229贴子:
steam for mac下载位置问题收藏
可怜的我只有128G硬盘啊,手里有120G的ssd要当移动硬盘挂上去,怎么设置下载位置?
1楼 23:03&|来自
相关的贴子639012584相关的图贴
下载的时候会提示的吧
收起回复2楼 23:11&|来自
小齿轮 设置
3楼 07:32&|来自
选create new steam library on drive xxxxx,我这没挂移动硬盘所以只有bootcamp选
收起回复4楼 15:29&|
登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”steam“的信息,请&或to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Castle Crashers
$14.99 USD
Buy Castle Crashers 4-pack
Includes four copies of Castle Crashers - a copy for yourself and three copies to send to your friends!
$44.97 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Can't Stop Laughing Bundle
Includes 2 items:
BattleBlock Theater(R), Castle Crashers
$24.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$1.98 USD
"A Arcade Style Beat 'Em Up, if you don't already have it pick it up and play with some friends. And if you have a crude sense of humor you will love it."
Recent updates
15 January
Hey Y'all,
Hopefully you follow our
or our , but if not then I'm here to give you a heads up that we have two big things that end tomorrow:
- Ends 10AM PST on 1/16/2015
75%OFF the original price
Part of Steam's Daily Deals
- Ends 4PM PST on 1/16/2015
Enter to win a postcard signed by Dan Paladin (Behemoth co-founder & art director) & Will Stamper (Narrator for BattleBlock & Game 4)
Info needed: Name, email address, and list one thing you like about Game 4 from what you've seen so far
Restrictions: Ages 13+, one entry per person, valid & true responses only
Good luck to all who enter! We will be drawing 5 winners at random. :)
-Megan
Community Captain
2 December, 2014
The holiday season has arrived! Many people enjoy partaking in an activity called shopping during this time of year. If you are one of said people, we have a few dates to share with you! (The numerical kind, not the human kind)
is open 24/7, but the shipping options are not. To stay ahead of the game, here are some dates to keep in mind if you want to get your packages delivered to you by a specific day.
SHIPPY MCSHIPPINGTON SAYS…
Domestic Shipping (Within the U.S.A)
Tuesday, Dec. 2: Hanukkah begins on December 16th, so mail now to get it by the first day!
Saturday, Dec. 20: Deadline for first-class and Priority Flat-Rate mail to arrive by Christmas.
Monday, Dec. 23: Priority Mail Express.
Thursday, Dec. 25, Christmas Day: No regular mail delivery. But packages via Priority Mail Express will be delivered.
International shipping: International shipping varies on the destination country.
First Class mail must be postmarked by these dates to arrive by Christmas Eve:
Tuesday, Dec. 2: Africa, Central and South America.
Tuesday, Dec. 9: Asia/Pacific Rim, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Caribbean, Mexico, Europe, Middle East.
Steam Big Picture
About This Game
Hack, slash, and smash your way to victory in this award winning 2D arcade adventure from The Behemoth! Featuring hand-drawn characters, Castle Crashers Steam Edition delivers hi-res visuals like nothing you've seen before. Four friends can play locally or online to save your princess, defend your kingdom, and crash some castles!Unlock more than 25 characters and over 40 weapons!
Intuitive combo and magic system: Unlock an arsenal of new attacks as your character progresses through the game.
Level up your character and adjust Strength, Magic, Defense, and Agility.
Adorable animal orbs are your companions. Each adds different abilities to aid you on your journey.
Arena mode: Battle other players in free-for-all or team matches!
Insane Mode: Test your skills in the ultimate campaign challenge
Necromantic Booster Pack (includes Necromancer and Cult Minion characters)
King Booster Pack (includes The King and Open-Faced Gray Knight)
All You Can Quaff Mini Game
Also includes: Alien Hominid playable character
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+ or better
Memory:1 GB RAM
Graphics:256 MB video card
DirectX(R):9.0c
Hard Drive:255 MB HD space
Sound:DirectX compatible
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
Additional:Supports Microsoft(R) Xbox 360 controller or Direct Input compatible controller
Recommended:
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:512 MB video card
DirectX(R):9.0c
Sound:DirectX compatible
Additional:Supports Microsoft(R) Xbox 360 controller or Direct Input compatible controller
Minimum:
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:256 MB video card
Sound:Mac compatible sound card
Additional:With the right drivers the game supports Microsoft(R) Xbox 360, Sony PS3, and Logitech controllers
Recommended:
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:512 MB video card
Sound:Mac compatible sound card
Additional:With the right drivers the game supports Microsoft(R) Xbox 360, Sony PS3, and Logitech controllers
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
12 people found this review funny
8.6 hrs on record
Do you like?
Brutally slaughtering your friends to get a kiss?
Making people explode?
Poop jokes?
General hilarity?
Sandwiches that not only taste great, but also are packed with steriods?If you answered yes to any of these questions then this game is for you In short
castle crashers is a medieval hack and slash adventure which you can play by yourself or with up to 3 friends (Four player Co-op). It possesses an amazing cast of unlockable characters, enough stupid moments to last a decade, and cartoony graphics which will never get old.Highly Recommended!8.9/10
Was this review helpful?
5.5 hrs on record
------------This is my review account, because the low playtime.Graphics:+ harmonious comic style+ creative character design+ gaudy effects- higher resolutions stretch only native console resolution- backgrounds sometimes fadeAtmosphere:+ insane game world+ crazy figures+ funny co-op battles- no background story to the world or figuresSound:+ varied soundtrack+ matching battle sounds- hardly voice outputBalance:+ easy to learn+ gentle introduction+ challenging bosses- alone significantly heavier than the co-opLevel Design:+ varied environments+ many bosses- mostly linear kill from A to BAI:+ enemies use magic and ranged+ boss enemies with their own strategies- many enemies remain cannon fodderWeapons & Extras:+ many unlockable melee weapons+ melee combos and magical attacks+ bombs, potions and other items+ hidden treasures- no different ranged weaponsStory:+ wacky humor- no notable story- few cutscenesGame Size:+ unlockable characters + high replay value+ insane Mode of increased difficulty- short main storyMore than three million console knights in Castle Crashers already saved the kingdom. In the test, I fight me through a colorful adventure full of black magicians, catfish and porting problems.The game is hack and slash with RPG elements. You have four different skills (strength, magic, defense, and agility).You get one talent point every time you level up. You can assign these points to increase your strength to do more damage, increase your speed and improve burning bow expertise, or improve your magic to more damage , or recharge your display faster. Each character has their own magic, elemental spells, there are poison attacks and rain of arrows and spears. You can buy or find power ups, enabling you to throw bombs or, by eating a sandwich, transform into a hulking brute capable of smashing down impassable doorways.
Animal Orbs,
cute little support characters that follow you and help you out. When equipped, Animal Orbs bestow status buffs to your strength, defence or agility, as well as additional attack options or the ability to find previously hidden items. The overall design of Castle Crashers creates an intensive, charming area with dark feelings. While the backdrops often feel quite enclosed, and aren’t enticing as similar games like Golden Axe, that boasts vast fantasy settings, Castle Crashers does have a broad range of enemies and aesthetics to keep play engaging. The world of Castle Crashers is a bizarre world, but one that play so much fun that is just looking at the variety of environments is mesmerizing.The best part in the game is the coop mode,
rush the castles with your friends. The combination of silly humour and the raucous atmosphere of friends playing together. It's mostly a co-operative experience, but there are PvP arenas, and every time a princess you are fighting among you for the right to kiss her.It's a big, bright and bold portion of fun, and it could have a little bit more attention to the finer details.
I can’t help but love Castle Crashers. Played it many many hours on my playstation 3. This is an absurdly hilarious romp you won't soon forget. Score: 79 / 100gamestar.deSorry for my bad english.Thanks for reading! If you Like my Review, give me a Thumbs up in Steam.Your help is greatly appreciated :)My Curator Page:My Steam Group:My YouTube Channel:
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
20.8 hrs on record
Castle Crashers is a 2D beat 'em up with some RPG elements. I'd heard a lot of people talk it up and even tried the demo before deciding to get this bad boy when it was on sale for Halloween. You get four characters to choose from, so you can potentially play a 1-4 player game right out of the gate. Each character has their own starting weapon, magical element, and appearance. You go through levels beating up bad guys and trying to save princesses. Along the way, you'll find some cool weapons and animal orbs that give you special perks, You can switch between them between levels by visiting the blacksmith. I don't typically enjoy beat 'em ups. They tend to get stale and boring, despite how many combos or different weapons the game wants to throw my way. But Castle Crashers adds in some RPG elements to keep it interesting. Sure, the different weapons, different characters with their magic, and different animal buddies all add some customization, but the leveling system is what truly gives this game replayability and a sense of progression. Upon leveling up, you'll gain points that can be put into any of the four stats you have, strength, defense, magic, and agility. Depending on what kind of playstyle you want to use or what role you have on the team, you can build accordingly. Do you want to focus on one or two stats? Or would you rather be more well rounded? How will you compliment your teammates? Or what is best for solo play? It gives some complexity to the otherwise simple concept, which is great. The ability to play locally, cooperatively, or solo is nice for varied options and experiences. Essentially, each character you use equals one campaign. And there are a lot of unlockable characters, so this game does have a lot of replayability and lifespan. I also like the simple cartoony art style and some of the music is pretty cool. The main game with single and multiplayer, insane mode, two mini games, achievements, there's a lot of hours to be had with this title. However, I DO need to point out a few flaws in the game. Castle Crashers is a game of diminishing returns. When you start, there's lots of new and exciting things to keep you hooked. New characters, new weapons, new animal buddies, new secondary items, new levels, and a blank slate to upgrage how you see fit. But after a while... it loses its luster. There are only so many characters, items, animal buddies, weapons, and levels in the game. Your upgrades get harder and harder to improve as the game goes on and you will start to gain less points per level. You max out at 78 and from then on it's very little change between levels. Insane mode, aside from a few exceptions, is basically the same as the normal game... excpet enemies take longer to kill and can kill you faster. More frustrating and time consuming than an increase in challenge. Also, the online isn't always the best. It depends on game settings, connection speeds, and the locations of the players for sure, but laggy games can be tough to get through, especially in crucial moments the requre precision. Not to mention that when the game literally has to stop and wait for the other players, it can get very annoying and tiresome. So I'd recommend finding people close enough for online, or simply doing local play if you're going to do multiplayer.I like Castle Crashers. Sure, it has diminishing returns, and if you want to complete it with everyone at maximum everything... you'll be playing longer than you enjoy. But playing in moderation, trying to win rather than max everything, playing with other people... all of this can easily extend the playtime of the game while keeping it fun. Is it worth $15? Well... it really depends. If you like beat 'em ups a lot, then probably. Try out the demo and gauge your excitement. I'd say this game is probably worth about $10 generally, and when it goes on sale it tends to be cheaper anyway, so definitely go for it. I'd give Castle Crashers a solid 7/10. A good game, great for fans of beat 'em ups, but still alright for people who don't much care for them as well. I'm sure I'll get lots of hours in this game over the years, and you might too.
Was this review helpful?
2.9 hrs on record
Probably one of the best 4 player co-op games you can get in the Steam Store! (Apart from Left 4 Dead.) Castle Crashers has a lot to offer to those special groups, composed of four friends, as you'll find your team gaining experience, learning new unique moves in combat and fighting to the death of every chapter, all with a touch of humour. This game reaks of Indie-goodness and it goes for a fact that I love that type of game produ Independently made, tying in nicely together, to make a labour of love. I love the particular 'crude' and simplistic art style this game has. Coming from the beloved artist, Dan Paladin, his ingenuis creativity is best said as beautiful and completely staggering. Every character has a ''comic-component'' to them, including their emotions being presented in that of a slap-stick type of fashion. Interaction with random NPC's and the wacky medieval environments are top-notch and goofy and the rest can be left as fun. What more could be said?The game's appeal and genre, being in the typical 2D Adventure Beat 'em up section, relates to the classic beat-em-up's like Golden Axe for the Sega Genesis, the classic Arcade game, Final Fight and even dating way back to Double Dragon for the NES. All of which shrouds you in the heavenly past times, while this game adapts to its own heartwarming and charmful stylish nature.The game's mechanics are very immersive and easy enough to navigate. Most battle s with a certain number of enemies that increase in power as you progress and defeat all enemies in a specific wave, which lets you advance further within a level. Most levels end in with a big boss battle, where your techniques and agility is put to the test, as you'll take down numerous tyrants and beasts, again with all a touch of humour and creative atmospheres. All of this, to uphold the traditional tale of medieval times, where a brave knight will rise up and save the princess, either from that those said tyrants or beasts, and the much darker figure that is behind the game's plot overall.Not to mention the game has a rocking soundtrack, that is really pushing the name 'Indie' way past its limits. Breaking the boundaries of anything ''independent'' whereas it is an Independent project is a truly massive feat. Every musical piece fits the individual place, map and background so well, and you will soon find yourself humming these catchy tunes to yourself, as you slaughter away vikings and theives alike.Though this game is incredibly sensational and fun with friends, this doesn't seperate itself from its own fair share of problems. First of all, I find the controllability with the keyboard a little finicky and hard to manoeuvre when you're on the battlefield. Understandably, the game does warn you right from the very beginning that a controller is highly recommended, but it doesn't distinguish the fact that a keyboard is optional and here's where I think a little more work should've been in my opinion. Another problem I keep running into is the multiplayer connectivity. Me, neither of my buds who I've played Castle Crashers with had no internet connection problems at all, while the game seems to freeze, not respond and generally lags while in-game. To me, this game is one of the biggest icons, to serve off as inspiration to even those small Independent game developers who will hopefully get their projects recognized around. As well as a big Indie-icon, a definite recommendation from me, to those who want a smile spreaded across their faces immediately.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
126.5 hrs on record
Castle CrashersDefend your kingdom! Beat up baddies! Crash their castles and fight for honor and love! Hack n' Slash your way to glorious victory with a few poop jokes along the way.Castle Crashers is an Action Co-op Beat 'em up Flash game!Developed by The Behemoth, originating from their popular website, . Knowing that, the game comes with hilarious, but crude sense of humor, which is all part of the game's special charm. The game is all hand-drawn in Flash, giving it a nice and colorful artstyle that adds a cartoonish appeal to the game. Additionally, most of the music in Castle Crashers are submitted by loyal Newgrounds fans!Hack! Slash! Smash! Abracadabra!The gameplay is what makes this game great. It's your usual beat 'em up formula, with light and heavy attacks, performing combos and such. But in addition to that, you have the ability to cast magic! Controls the elements as you spark fire, summon icicles, conduct electricity, fling poison and throw buzz saws? Castle Crashers also features RPG elements, as you gain EXP for every hit, and with enough EXP, you level up! Granting you points in which you could assign to either physical or magical power!The Evil Wizard has kidnapped the King's daughters!The story can't be much simpler than this. As your king's loyal knights, you venture off to save the 4 princesses that has been taken away by the evil clutches of the Final Boss! You journey through war fields, forests, deserts, snow lands and many more as you battle various bosses such as barbarians, trolls, robots, dragons and aliens! Whenever you save one of the princesses, the true battle begins, as you and your friends fight to the death to win the princess' kiss! During your free time, you're free to participate in other game modes such as Arena; as you duel your friends gladiator style, and All You Can Quaff; where you and your friends race to who can &Quaff& their food the fastest!Journey alone or adventure with your buddies with up to four players!Either local, online, or hell, even both! You can select from a variety of knights, each with their own unique magical element, with many more unlockable characters as you play through the game. You can also select from a variety of weapons and pets, or &animal orbs& as the game calls them along the way, as most of them are cleverly hidden all across the map. However, this becomes a problem for most unlockable characters involve beating the game as certain other characters, then beating them game with those newly unlocked characters. Most of the characters are pretty much the same anyway for they share similar magic, while certain ones break the game from how Overpowered they are. While the game is relatively short and fun, it could be bothersome to most who plans to unlock everything.Final Verdict!While the game is fun alone, it is strongly recommended playing with friends. The game is unfortunately dying, so there are not many people playing online that often, so it's best to just host private games with friends. While unlocking more characters, animal orbs and weapons can be fun, it's still dependent on the player if they're into that sort of thing, and if they're willing to play the game numerous times just to achieve them.Grab the game when you can! Get the 4-pack, even! The game went as low as 90% off on sale, so you have no reason not to get it! And when you do start playing, don't play as any of the DLC characters for your first playthrough, for they do not unlock any new characters if you beat the game as them. Despite all these flaws, I'm a fan of it myself, so if you need someone to play with, give me a holler and we'll crash some castles together!
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
14.5 hrs on record
It's like Skyrim but with sandwiches. 10/10
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
20.3 hrs on record
Killed my friend for a clown.11/10
Was this review helpful?
25.2 hrs on record
Fantastic coop game.The only problem I have with it is that now I want Castle Crashers 2.
Was this review helpful?
126.9 hrs on record
This game was just a riot for me! I laughed my ??? off at some of the jokes and some of the characters are just so stupidly funny, that i could not stop playing. I started off as the blacksmith *SPOILER* His magic really made it just more funny! I'm now a level 52 blacksmith and I'm STILL PLAYING JUST FOR THE LAUGHES! To the creators of this game, you are the coolest guys ever, i can't wait to get battleblock theatre! To anyone who ISN'T playing this game, START PLAYING MAN! send me an invite to help you out.
Was this review helpful?
35.5 hrs on record
A great hack and slash game by Behemoth.An awesome game to play with friends.A lot of hours of good fun!One of the best games on steam.A great storyline,awesome characters,good upgrading system,a bunch of weapons and animals(pets) to collect!I recommend this game to everybody that likes hack and slash games.
Was this review helpful?
93.0 hrs on record
This game is totally worth buying!You start out with four characters, red (Lightning), orange, (Fire), blue (Ice,) and green (Poison).Four princesses have been captured and you must rescue them to finish the game.Complete the game with the knights above to earn more characters.There are many bosses to fight, pets to collect, and swords to discover.Upgrade your strength (Damage), magic, defense (Health), and agility (Speed and arrow damage),as you progress through the game.The graphics are nice and fit the game well too,gameplay is really good also.If you buy it you should probably get a controller.It works using a keyboard, but is alot easier with a controller.Overall, I would rate this game 10/10.
Was this review helpful?
12.2 hrs on record
Castle Crashers is a coop, 2D/side scrolling hack n' slash game. Lots of levels, cool weapons and ADORABLE AS ???? PETS. 4 starter characters that you can level up and build their stats the way you like. There's plenty of other characters to unlock after you finish the game. The animations are as pretty as they can get and sometimes the game is just plain hilarious. The game puts up a good challenge even in coop, you'll find yourself having to grind a bit after encountering some of the game's bosses/difficult levels.
Was this review helpful?
5.9 hrs on record
Just like playing RPG Game (Dark Souls, Dragon Age, ect.) with Pyrovision Goggles10/10 for Kawaii Knight
Was this review helpful?
54.4 hrs on record
I highly recommend this to people who loves meele, 2d ish.This game is a lot of fun with a lot off sercrets. Sometimes the game gets challangeing, but that just makes it even more fun to play. To top the whole thing. You can play up to 4 players together!Buy this game, its worth the money!
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
5.2 hrs on record
i ate a sandwich and i turned into the hulk10.5/10
Was this review helpful?
35.0 hrs on record
BEWARE: THIS GAME MAY POTENTIALLY GIVE YOU GOOSEBUMPS THROUGH AN EPIC ADVENTUREAn amazing casual game best played with your friends and family.Finished the game within half a day.
Storyline was simply interesting
Fun environment/background layout
SUPERB OST (reminded me of Digimon World games!)
Not to mention the MAGICS! Loved the whole arena fight as well!Totally a recommended game to play with your buddies or closed ones! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!! :DOn a side note: I DEMAND CASTLE CRASHERS 2!! &33
Was this review helpful?
23.1 hrs on record
Honestly it's worth the $15, the gameplay is smooth (if not a little short) the story is enjoyable and all around it's a great stress relieving Beat 'em up.
Was this review helpful?
8.2 hrs on record
A great Hack n Slash game developed by the Behemoth. Featuring a fast paced Electronic, Ambient and Polyrhymic soundtrack. A fantastic game to play with friends.
Was this review helpful?
1.4 hrs on record
Do you like arcade games? Maybe you wanted to try some but you've never had a chance or you don't want to waste time with emulators? If YES is an answer to any of these you should totally check Castle Crashers! Humoristic, pretty and friendly arcade game here on steam. Perfect for playing with a group of friends or your siblings.What's so cool about Castle Crashers?o Nice cartoon graphics.o Even decent plot.o Lots of funny moments.o Tons of characters to unlock, each one with thier own &magic&.o Lotsa swords and weapons.o Pet companions.o Interesting sceneries.o With a friend to join your game, the fun is doubled.There are fo 12EUR is not so cheap as for indie arcade game. o Playing alone is not as fun as with friends.o You will need a controller if you want to play on one PC.Other than that Castle Crashers is one ???? good arcade game worth your time if you like the genre.I honestly recommend it.
Was this review helpful?
17.9 hrs on record
boy do i love crashing castles buy this game now for hours of INTENSE MINDBLOWING EXTREME ADVENTUREY FUN
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Portuguese
Includes 12 Steam Achievements
Title: Castle Crashers
Genre: , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 26 Sep, 2012
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Castle Crashers
Castle Crashers 4-pack
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 steam mac 游戏 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信