epidemic failure是什么游戏

to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&There is no better way to gain valuable feedback and concrete suggestions than by allowing you guys to actually jump in and have at it so we decided that Steam Early Access is the best way for us to achieve this - just jump in, tear those zombies a new one (or two!) and we'll take care of the rest - or better yet, drop us a line and give us your feedback, we'd really appreciate it!&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We've just hit open beta and we hope to be out of Early Access early next year.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&As we've done so far we will continue to take your feedback and improve on the game, adding new features & modes that we see you guys will enjoy!
We'll be re-balancing characters & weapons as we progress too, to make sure its the fairest experience with everyone.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The game has just moved into Open Beta, bringing with it the first iteration of our brand new PvE mode: Crossroads which sees you and a three team mates set up camp in the morning and carry out four different randomly generated missions over the course of a day on ever changing maps. The missions range from freeing trapped survivors, gathering supplies, to fighting off hordes of zombies, defeating bosses and more.
Crossroads also awards and tracks your performance and scales the difficulty of the next mission accordingly. We've thrown some new zombie types into the mix as well and have added an all new zombie attribute system - from ranged damage resistance to faster running, harder hitting zombies, you will have to adapt how you fight the virus.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&The open beta free to play with no purchase of early access packs now necessary to get access and we will continue this for the full game release later.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We'd love to hear your feedback on this first version of Crossroads and as such we've added a link to a survey in the game, but as ever you can provide us with feedback on the Official Dead Island: Epidemic & Steam forums.
We're continually working on adding new features & content and we’ll be constantly working on balancing and of course improving gameplay based on your feedback - along the way we’ll be intently listening to your suggestions, criticisms and as always: ideas for EVEN MOAR INSANE WEAPONS!&
Play Dead Island: Epidemic
Downloadable Content For This Game
$52.97 USD
"Do not expect this to be lol or dota. Expect it to be a hackandslash ala Gauntlet legends.
Thats what this game is and its actually not bad!"
Recent updates
29 January
Highlights
Matchmaking Changes
Power Stat Re-Balanced
Crossroad Changes
Character-VO implementation started
Read the full patch notes here:
Read the thought process behind our decisions in the latest Stunlock Morse:
18 December, 2014
Get the full lowdown on returning Dead Island hero Xian Mei's repertoire of skills as she joins the Epidemic.
Xian Mei has managed to survive thus far using her sharp mind and even sharper weapons, and she intends to keep it that way. She is a mobile burst damage character who jumps into the fray with her swords and deals massive area damage before disappearing amidst her illusions, leaving the enemies disorientated, out of position and shortly there after, dead.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
PLAY FREE NOW!
Dead Island: Epidemic is a multiplayer action hack & slash arena. Players duke it out over supply points using an arsenal of crafted weaponry, a bevy of devastating powers, and good old-fashioned teamwork. And yeah, we've got zombies too - so there's that.
It's you versus them. Or you versus them versus them versus them.
We’ve got two core modes – either team up with 3 other survivors and take on the zombie menace together in PvE co-op Crossroads mode, or take the fight to other players in our three-team &PvPvPvE& Scavenger mode where you'll battle it out in a competition to grab supplies, hold key points, outsmart the competition and blast through hordes of zombies.
Fight for your survival in our PvE-mode Crossroads. You set up camp in the morning and carry out four different missions over the course of a day in ever-changing maps and mission types. The missions range from freeing trapped characters and gathering supplies, to fighting off hordes of zombies or defeating bosses. Zombies have different attributes and change the way you fight them: From range-damage resistant to faster running, harder hitting zombies - you will have to adapt how you fight the virus.
Crossroads also rewards and tracks your performance, scaling the difficulty of the next mission accordingly.
“The enemy of my enemy is my friend” – at least for a while
Epidemic’s PvP-mode pits three teams of 4 players each against each other in zombie-infested maps. The third team adds a new dynamic to this competitive mode and requires you to re-think your winning strategy: Do you build up enough of a lead to win before you are being dismantled by two teams? Or do you play it smart and align your goals with one of the adversary teams temporarily? The goal is to capture and hold strategic points and gather as many resources as possible to be victorious.
Take direct control of your character with the WASD keys plus mouse input and react to situations on the fly by switching between melee and ranged weapons.
Build and adjust weapons to your playstyle:
Earn blueprints from six different categories and build your weapon arsenal
Most weapons come with unique features and fit a specific role
You also earn weapon modifications which can be installed on to your weapons and add various attributes
From rotund, fanny-pack wearing badass tourists to redheads wielding weaponized crabs – and everything in between. Epidemic has a constantly expanding roster of unlikely heroes supporting varying play styles - whether you like your action up-close and personal, at range or through supporting your teammates.
Each character has an array of (often very bizarre) skills with which to wreak havoc - use these strategically in order to inflict maximum punishment on both the undead and those-you-want-to-be-dead.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or Radeon HD 3870
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Additional Notes: Provisional - subject to changes.
minimum display resolution is required.
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or Radeon HD 7870
Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
Additional Notes: Provisional - subject to changes.
minimum display resolution is required.
Dead Island Epidemic (C) Koch Media GmbH 2014. Dead Island Epidemic logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Koch Media GmbH. All Rights Reserved. (C) 2014 Deep Silver, a division of Koch Media GmbH, Austria.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
2 people found this review funny
1,551.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is my second, hopefully last review for this game. Includes some sarcasm and a lot of love at the end, please, take a seat, eat your cake and enjoy. The GamemodesCrossroadsAt the moment there are only two gamemodes which are still in work. Back then we had a mode called ,,Horde“, but they took it from us and gave us ,,Crossroads“ instead. Horde was only about surviving waves of zombies with 3 of your mates, while Crossroads is fighting zombies and gathering supplies. You can of course say that it is boring, only to fight the same zombies over and over when nothing is changing. But in Crossroads, the map changes every time you play. You see different places to explore and a lot of zombies which don't really look the same. Back then in Horde, everything was equal. We had 3 maps to play, and mostly we got the same over and over again. So that mode got boring as hell when it became too easy. Crossroads can avoid being boring for new players since they brought in different difficulties for this mode. You can now play modes like ,,deadly“ and ,,endemic“ to get known to the mechanics.ScavengerMoving over to the exciting part. The one who made me addicted to this game. Finally a mode in this game, where you can slaughter people and steal their supplies. ,,Scavenger“ is the real deal. If you are new to this game and play your first round in Scavenger, there will probably always be one person telling you that you are a noob, because you run around and don't know what to do, even though he has played 1 game only by himself. This is exactly how you start, and that is not even rough. You will get used to the characters that can beat you within seconds, to the people who chase you over the whole map just to get you killed and the ones who steal your supplies with hooks to troll around. In this mode everything can happen. And it's a lot of fun, when you have some experience. The best thing you can do here, is getting some friends together and learn some tactics to win every single game you play.The CharactersWe have over 20 characters to play, and most of them are a lot of fun. We got everything we need to build either a serious, or a troll team. Depending on the tactics of course. To give you some examples, we have a hot chick named ,,Charlie“ who can make the enemies bleed with the crabs she carries around in a cage. She is one of the annoying ones, so if you ever start playing her, prepare for a lot of flame (because you are better than the others of course). Then, there is a guy with the name ,,Fuse“. All I can say about him, is, you will never be as good as Katoenplukker. Not even if you use his rocket launchers like a professional. Katoenplukker will always remain as the legendary Fuse, whether you like it or not. The next character on my list is Amber. Actually, I am talking about the mutated version of her. She is a beast. With her ability to go invisible, she can easily play as a ninja to shut every enemy down. She also has a double jump to chase someone until he is dead. And if you play her over 600 hours like I did, you'll probably be unkillable and a really dangerous enemy in the real fights. But if that close fighting is not your thing, you can of course be a healer and go as Armored Amber. But don't play her for her naughty, sassy look. She is worth more. I say that, because she is one of my main characters. And I can tell you: playing the healer was never funny for me. But now, after a lot of hours I spent with her, I realized how important you are to the team, and how thankful they actually are to have you. The WeaponsIn this game you have a lot of weapons to craft and bring in to a fight. We have tiers starting from 1, getting up to 16 now, what means we actually have only 16 level at the moment. You reach it easily now, since the system of leveling changed a lot. For using higher tier weapons, you have to reach a special account level. Actually, that's not really hard. You get so much experience, that it's easy to craft higher tier weapons. Of course, the weapons on higher levels look more fancy than the ones on low levels, but that should motivate you to farm a bit. You don't need to pay or something else, you just keep on playing. And to give you some ,,secret“ informations: we don't just have weapons with acid and electricity on higher tier. We also got some with ice and fire, and you would be surprised about the results of some fights depending on the used weapons.The Graphics and SoundsGraphicsI never cared about graphics and such, but this game is just beautiful. Especially when you can play it on the highest quality without any problems. On the different maps are a lot of places where you can perfectly see with how much love they were made, and at some point you will just stop moving and look at it. Maybe take a screenshot and then continue playing. I had to do that several times, and I don't regret it. But not just the maps are looking good. Also the characters have looks, from sassy to cute up to dangerous and ,,hell no!“. You will see a lot of things here which will feel satisfying, so just take a close look at it. SoundsThe game itself has some really cool sounds, especially the backround music gives a flow if you are really into the game. I prefer of course some real music while playing, but nothing is wrong with just listening to the music the game offers. The sounds of the zombies are different, the weapon types have their own sounds as well and even the characters are not completely silent. With the last update we got, they brought in some sounds for the characters, even if some of them now moan the whole time (nothing is wrong about moaning), they mostly sound cool and are different to each other..o°*”~˙??o●? ???????? ?●o??˙??o●? ???????? ?●o??˙~”*°o.I had the chance to meet alot of nice people in this game, and that not just because I got a professional at playing it. Even back then when I was a noob, I could easily talk to people and build a team with them, what caused that we even became friends due to the time we had to talk to each other. I am thankful for every single person I met, but even more thankful am I for being part of such a great community (we have two sides of the community and at the moment I am just on the beautiful one). This game gave me the best person I could've ever met, and I don't say that because I am stupid af or something. It gave me a guy who is just exactly like me, thinks like I do and is not like the others here just a friend for me. Dead Island gave me my soul mate, who is still carrying me in this game, trying to make me even better than I am now so that I will be a perfect player one day. And to mention another thing: we are like a big family here, talking to each other every day even when we're not playing together. And you can't imgaine how awesome that is for me. Being surrounded by people who like you, who give you comfort and help you through the game. That friend-thing really made me keep playing this game, so it's a huge thing for me, like a key to happiness. It actually is. Without others, you won't be really happy in this game. .o°*”~˙??o●? ???????? ?●o??˙??o●? ???????? ?●o??˙~”*°o.
Was this review helpful?
41.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I started playing this game two days ago. Today I bought 2 DLCs of the game, and it's all worth.Everyone who didn't play this game yet, really has to do. It's just awesome to play the scavenger mode or the crossroad mode with a few friends to get supplies and level ups. The graphics of the game look nice and the effects too. It's a moba designed game and has already a big community. There are many weapons and things to equip, which often look very funny. This is what I like. I recommend this game.
Was this review helpful?
45.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
So this is a MOBA game and i have really enjoyd it so far! Funny with so many levels instead of just 30 like league. My opinion is that this is the best MOBA game so far, and it is easy to learn so even as a beginner it is fun! Highly recomend it i would give it 10/10 ! :)
Was this review helpful?
72.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is open beta version, lot of things need to be improved..for example: the smoothness of the game flow, laggy server and some minor bugs..Overall, the gameplay experience was fun and recommend to play!
Was this review helpful?
56.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
one of the few games thats out there whitch are not pay to win kind of free games,, u can buy DLCs , if u want , but u can get any thing in game without spending a $,, a true free to play game , and its rly fun give it 9/10
Was this review helpful?
26.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
this game just need more maps,more game mode, and i believe this game will be the next champion for free-game in steam.
Was this review helpful?
46.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
It is a good game, lots of fun, coop is nice. The arena mode is pretty unnerving however, it is pretty underdeveloped especially the squad making and you can end up with some horrendous combinations. Also, most people make a lot of mistakes in tehre since no tutorials and such. But the characters are quite varied, and the weapon system is pretty sweet. The prices are also quite outragous with new characters costing 20$ a pop which is simply ridicoulous. And the in-game currency price is ridiculous as well. I mean for instance most new characters cost 18000 character points and you get around 100 character points per game and most games run for at least 15-20 minutes.
So 180 games X 15 mins = 45 hours to grind a new character. Kind a ridicoulous and like I said it is kind a minimum.
Was this review helpful?
6.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Its redesigns the traditional concept of a moba game while giving it story with some humor.
Was this review helpful?
0.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I thought it was creative the new way of playing but still kept some of the AI's the same looking as the other dead islands. Recommended if your bored and wanna try somthing new.
Was this review helpful?
5.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Truly an awesome free to play game. I higly recommend it to all who seeks a Action filled MOBA game. I hope they coninue wiith updates to the game so in the future it will become even more awesome. 10/10
Was this review helpful?
65.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
DI:E is worth hundreds of hours of free fun!
Very well done and well balanced, also incredibly polished for an open beta game.
I've experienced no crashes, glitches, or problems in almost 60 hours of play.
Matchmaking has been incredibly fast so far, and even in 12 player scavenger mode I've never waited for more than 4 minutes.
4 player crossroads mode is pretty much immediate all the time.With free games you always have to address pay-to-win.
The gameplay in DI:E is hardly affected by the aspects for which you can pay real money.
I never pay anything and I have no problem acquiring things or keeping up with other characters around my account level.
What I LOVE is that you earn &character points& after each game, which means that it is possible to purchase EVERY character without paying any real money - it would take a crazy long time but it's possible.
I actually find this far more generous than most free games that use microtransactions!The gameplay itself is smooth and engaging.
There is enough variability so far in the terrain/maps and enemies that I've never been bored or felt like I was repeating too much by playing many games consecutively.
I think they've even been adding dialog/audio during my few weeks of playing (or they had already scripted and recorded a ton) because I'm still hearing the mission-givers say new things.
The skills are well balanced and level up with you in standard moba fashion and you don't have to spend too much time getting your character ready before jumping in and playing a bunch of games.
I love the control you have over the loadout of your character, customizing your weapons and consumable items for each situation and watching your &power rating& increase as your account levels up and your items become stronger.
According to the achievements I have at least hundreds more blueprints to find to craft various weapons and gadgets.
Between the awards for levelling up your account and the rewards after each mission I'm still getting new types of consumables too.
It would be great to see the availability of items in the store change as your account levels up - at level 39 not only do I own all the blueprints that are available in the store but they're far below the gear that I'm using and have available.TLDR; this game is a lot of fun for free, definitely worth playing and not ruled by p2w
Was this review helpful?
53.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is a pretty fun game but it deffinitely still need a lot of work, especially the matchmaking it's so unbalance.
Was this review helpful?
2.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
great game
Was this review helpful?
2.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Super fun so far! Buying this when the full game comes out.
Was this review helpful?
374.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Even im in SEA with the lags i still loved the game.
Was this review helpful?
0.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
68.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
needs more people!
Was this review helpful?
1.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
i really like this game
Was this review helpful?
2.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
No servers for Oceanic region (again!). And no option available to run your own server.
Was this review helpful?
4.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
this game is great, but too hard.all player died at least 3 or more when fight the last boss in crossroad mission.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 54 Steam Achievements
Title: Dead Island: Epidemic
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 20 Nov, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 epidemic model 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信