it is a easy2game专业版 game找错

The SAT is meaningless because it’s so easy to game - Quartz
It's time to turn the tables on testing.
(AP Photo/David Goldman)
Written by
Founder and CEO, Admittedly
I scored a perfect 1600 when I took the SAT test in 2004.
A year after graduating from Princeton, I founded and ran , an elite test preparation and admissions counseling company. Now, as the founder of
and an expert on these high stake tests, I&m convinced they shouldn&t be such a large part of the higher education decision-making game.
There are many, many reasons to take issue with these tests. But one of the reasons which resonates most with me is that it is so easy to improve someone&s score by 20%, 30% even 40%. That kind of improvement shouldn&t even be possible on a test that is supposedly designed to measure aptitude.
Gaming these tests is a privilege often only available to the privileged. Test prep courses cost money and any system in which some students can buy a better outcome is fundamentally unfair.
Rather than just complain about it, I have an idea to reduce the impact of the private companies that teach students how to crack standardized test codes.
Until colleges and others in the higher education community stop using academic tests like the SAT and ACT as measures of college-worthiness, we should ensure that all 11th and 12th grade math and English teachers are equipped with the tools and training they need to actually help their students score well.
What if every high school teacher who taught an SAT-related subject knew (and taught) the same tricks as the pricey outside prep companies?
Right now, there&s no requirement at all for math and English teachers in public (or private) schools to have any training in how to prep students for these exams. When I was at The Edge, I did some professional development work for teachers using the online SAT/ACT prep course and some teachers didn&t even break 500 on the mock exams we gave them.
So if a student&s teachers cannot score above average, it&s difficult to expect students to do significantly better without outside help.
Moreover, the average age of teachers in the US ranges from 41 to 46, which means that these teachers, on average, have not put their hands on an SAT or ACT exam in 25 to 30 years. In 2005 the perfect score changed to 2400 and then in 2016 it will be changing back to a perfect score of 1600.
It may sound impossible to get the secret test prep sauce out of the pay-for-play prep companies and into the hands and lesson plans of teachers, but it can be done.
First, the test prep secrets aren&t secret. If 16-year-olds can learn the tricks, teachers can too.
Now, teachers can develop expert mastery of new techniques and subject matter through online training, counseling and continuing support. With online professional development systems like those being , we can give far better, sustained SAT/ACT training to teachers than even the best test-prep companies deliver to students.
Ideally, there would be a system that allowed teachers to get certified as SAT test preparation experts through interactive and supportive professional development. It would not be long before administrators at the school and district levels saw and bragged about the results and, consequently, pushed to get more and more teachers certified.
The question isn&t whether test prep helps&it does&or whether these tests can be beaten&they can be.
The question is whether we&re going to continue to support a system that favors those who can pay to skip ahead, or whether we&re willing to put the knowledge and skills being sold in the test-prep market in the hands of teachers, to be shared&imagine it&in a classroom. For free.
We welcome your comments at .
Read full story答案41. 选A.因为在第4段有这样一句If a person cannot find a chair to sit on, he drops out.那么肯定是椅子比人数少1,这样才会有人没得坐,故选A.42. 选D.在第1段中提到了A、B、C三种可以播放音乐的器具,而D项没有,因为一般来说电话是不能播放音乐的,所以选D.43. 选D.第2段的Put the chairs in a row就是“把椅子排成一排”这意。选D.44. 选C.由第3段中的句子When the music starts, the players walk round the chairs.可知答案为C.45. 选B.本题可用排除法,由第1段第2句It is easy to play 可知道A项正确;由最后一句The one who sits on the chair when the music stops is the winner.可知C项是正确的;由第4段的句子The person playing music cannot see the people in the game可知D项也是正确的。故答案选B.点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题求英语阅读翻译:Do you know how to play a game called “Musical Chairs”? It is easy to play and mos_百度知道
求英语阅读翻译:Do you know how to play a game called “Musical Chairs”? It is easy to play and mos
If the music is fast they should walk quickly. When the music stops. You may use a tape recorder, back to back.The person playing music cannot see the people in the game, one chair must be taken away. You can even use a radio. The chairs may be put in twos, the players walk round the chairs.Put the chairs in a row, before the music starts again. All you need are some chairs, one more player will be out. You may use a piano or any other musical instrument, he drops out, if someone can play it. Everyone goes in the same direction. When the music starts, they should walk in time to the music. Then, the players try to sit on the chairs. When the music stops again. If the music is slow, they should walk slowly. If a person cannot find a chair to sit on. A better way is to have the chairs in one row with each chair facing in the opposite direction to the chair next to it, some people and some way of making music, of course.The game is easyt people enjoy it
提问者采纳
他弹奏的人音乐也不能看见那些人在比赛中,他们应该跟着音乐节拍走。一个更好的办法是有一排的椅子每个椅子的反方向面对它旁边的椅子上,在音乐再次开始前。这些椅子都是一对一对的,大多数人都很喜欢它你好,他们应该慢慢地走。你甚至可以使用一架收音机,又有一个玩家得被淘汰掉了。把椅子摆成一排,你可以使用录音机,翻译如下。如果这个音乐快他们应该走得快。当音乐停止。你所需要的是一些椅子、背靠背放着。当音乐开始。这游戏是很容易的,当然,玩家们绕着椅子走。每个人都朝着同一方向。然后,希望对你有所帮助。如果这个音乐是缓慢的,一些人和制造出一些音乐。如果一个人找不到椅子坐下,他就被淘汰了、一把椅子必须被拿走。你可以用一架钢琴或任何其他的乐器。大部分是我自己翻译的:你知道如何玩个游戏叫“音乐椅”?它是容易玩。当音乐又停了,如果一个人会弹钢琴或其他乐器,玩家尝试坐在椅子上
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
走的时候要和着音乐的节拍。之后,只要有人会用,几把椅子,相邻的两个面对面摆放。大家按着一个方向走,玩家开始围着椅子走。音乐停止的时候,甚至是收音机你知道怎么玩游戏“音乐椅”吗,还要去掉一把椅子,在下轮音乐开始前。游戏很简单,也可以摆成背靠背的两排,当然。把椅子摆成一排。你可以用录音机。如果有人没抢到;如果音乐慢。你可以用钢琴或者其他乐器。负责音乐的人不能看玩游戏的人。。哎呀呀,那就走得慢,那他就出局了。当音乐再次停止时,当音乐开始时,翻译完了?它很简单并且很多人都很喜欢玩,另一个人就会出局了。你只需要几个人。更好的是把椅子摆成一排,玩家要抢座位坐,那就走得快。如果音乐快,一些能制造音乐的东西
你知道如何玩一种叫“音乐椅子”的游戏吗?它非常简单并且很有意思
你知道怎样玩 ‘抢椅子’游戏吗?这个游戏很容易做并且很多人都喜欢它。
LZ这游戏应该玩过吧 太长了,没必要翻译完吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小题1:B小题2:C小题3:B小题4:C小题5:A试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了一种游戏——爪子游戏,并详细的介绍了这种游戏的游戏规则。小题1:推理判断题.根据第一段It is quite popular with children.描述,可知这个游戏在孩子们中间很受欢迎,可见这是一个有趣的游戏.故选B.小题2:词义猜测题.联系下文关键词high ,可知此处指的是,把球投向高处.故选C.小题3:计算题,根据第二段描述,可知这个游戏的的第一轮是每次捡起一个物体,第二轮是每次捡起两个物体.所以十个物体,两轮一共要捡起十五次.选B.小题4:细节理解题.根据you will need a small ball and ten small metal objects (物体) called jacks.描述,可知由来做游戏的物体是金属的,故选C.小题5:根据最后一段When you finish all the ten jacks, you now try to do the same thing again but with two jacks at one time. This is more difficult, 描述,可知第二轮的难度在于一次要捡起两个物体.故选A.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
It’s Friday evening. My daughters, 3 and 9, sigh(叹息) when I gently take the iPads away from their laps. One by one, our screens are turned off. We light the candles and sit down to have a big meal.Most people in our lives know they will not be able to contact us by using computer or moblie& phones for 24 hours. And so it has gone, every week for three years. We call it our “Technology Shabbat(科技安息日)" which lasts from sunset on Friday to sunset on Saturday.I first understood the importance of disconnecting in 2008, when my father was told that hehad got brain cancer. Some days he would have ony one good hour, and I wasn’t willing to be disturbed when I was with him, so I’d turn off my mobile phone.Soon after, encouraged by National Day of Unplugging(全国断网断电日) on March 1st, my husband and I decided to unplug for one full day every week.During our “Technology Shabbats”, time slows. Our Saturdays now feel like mini-vacations. We drive our car or ride our bike. We, with our kids, work in the garden, play board games and cook meals. I feel more balanced. I feel like a better mother, wife and person.Keeping a balance between the good and the bad of technology is my lasting state. The technology we’ve created makes it possible for us to share knowledge and take in carious ideas all over the world. But the technology also take something away from us. When we stay up late at night linking(连接) from website to website or sending messages or e-mailing, we click again, and again, and again until we’ve overloaded(超负荷的).When we rush into the time full of high technology, it's necessary for us to pay attention to what we are doing online and when we should go off.I will always remember the most important thing in my family: “Technology Shabbat".小题1: When is “Techtwhgy Shabbat' in the writer's family?A.Only on Sunday. B.From sunset on Friday to sunset on Saturday.C.Only on Friday. D.From sunset on Saturday to sunset on Sunday.小题2: The writer's family have “Technology Shabbat" every week mainly becausc they hope to ______.A.save energyB.enjoy life togetherC.stay away from othersD.follow National Day of Unplugging小题3: What do the writers family NOT do during their “Technology Shubbats”?A.They drive their car or ride bikes for mini-vacations.B.They light the candles and sit down to have a big meal.C.They work in the garden, play board games and cook meals.D.They stay up late at night linking from website to website.
题型:完形填空
完形填空。(15分)Hello, everyone! My name is &&&&&. I’m a boy. I’m thirteen. I’m in No.4 &&&&&. I’m in Class One, Grade &&&&&. I’m from America. My &&&&&is brown and my mouth is &&&&&. My English teacher is &&&&&Li. She is &&&&&. I think she is 22. Bob and Jane &&&&&my friends. Bob is &&&&&Cuba.&&&&&&is tall and black. He has black hair and big &&&&&. Jane is from England. She is tall and white. She &&&&&blond hair and a big nose. Bob and Jane are 12 &&&&&old. They are in Grade One, &&&&&, but &&&&&in Class Two.小题1:A.JaneB.JohnC.GreenD.Alice小题2:A.Middle schoolB.middle schoolC.middle School D.Middle School小题3:A.OneB.TwoC.ThreeD.Four小题4:A.HatB.hairC.hairsD.Hats小题5:A.tallB.blackC.oldD.wide小题6:A.MrB.mrsC.MissD.mr小题7:A.ChineseB.China C.ChinesesD.China’s小题8:A.beB.isC.areD.am小题9:A.fromB.for C.withD.at小题10:A.heB.HeC.SheD.she小题11:A.eyesB.eyeC.earD.noses小题12:A.haveB.havesC.hasD.had小题13:A.YearB.yearsC.yearD.Years小题14:A.tooB.to C.twoD.at小题15:A.theyB.they’sC.they’re D.They
Making friends is a skill, and the first thing is to know how to get&along with others. If you have trouble in _________ friends, maybe I can tell you how to do it. Firstly, realize your own good points. You have skills&and talents that others will like. Secondly, believe that you are a good person and have something nice to share with others. Thirdly, be humorous. Learn to laugh at yourself and your weakness. Remember to smile to others. __________, respect the others .Everyone has his own idea. Learn how to listen to others' ideas without trying to make them accept yours. Fifthly, be kind. If you are kind to others, they will usually be kind to you. (2)There are hundreds of little things you can do to show kindness. Open the door for someone, wave to a friend and so on. Sixthly, don't complain. Learn to accept what you can't change, and work hard to change&what you can. No one is willing to hear your complaint all the time. Finally, never&give up. And try to find someone who will understand you.小题1:在文章空白处填上恰当的词,使语意连贯。__________& ___________小题2: 在文中找到下列句子的同义句并下写在横线上。People are usually kind to each other. ______________________________________________________小题3: 将(2)翻译成中文。 ______________________________________________________小题4: How many pieces of advice does the writer give us? ______________________________________________________小题5: 找出或写出文章的主题句。_______________________________________________________
My name is Eric. I know many students like going to the movies and I’m sure that different people like different kinds of movies . Well ,what kind of movies do you like? Last Monday I went to a school and asked some students about their favorite movies. Here are some of their answers. Jack, an 11-year-old boy, likes watching scary movies. He thinks scary movies are scary but exciting .His classmates.Alice,13,can’t stand documentaries (文艺片). She thinks they are boring and they are for parents. But she really likes comedies because they are funny. James, a big boy ,doesn’t mind documentaries. But he doesn’t like comedies because he thinks they are not exciting! The survey showed that the most popular movies were action movies. Most of the students enjoyed them very much. 小题1:When did Eric do the survey?A.Last MondayB.Last Tuesday.C.Las WednesdayD.Last Thursday小题2:What kind of movies does Jack like?A.SitcomsB.ComediesC.Scary moviesD.Cartoons小题3:Who can’t stand documentaries?A.JackB.AliceC.JamesD.Eric小题4:Why doesn’t James like comedies?A.Because he thinks they’re boring.B.Because he thinks they’re for parents.C.Because he thinks they aren’t funny.D.Because he thinks they aren’t exciting.小题5:What are the most popular movies for most of the students?A.DocumentariesB.ComediesC.Scary moviesD.Action movies.
Look! I’m Tom. This is a pencil case. It’s orange. It’s my pencil case. What’s in the pencil case? A ruler is in the pencil case. It’s my ruler. The ruler is blue and red. That is a pencil. It’s black and white. It’s not my pencil. Look! That girl is Lucy. It is her pencil. That boy is Tim. I found his green pen in the lost and found case. I call Tim at 7890003. It’s his telephone number.小题1:What color is the pencil case?A. It’s orange.&&&&&&B. It’s blue and red.&&&&&&&C. It’s green.小题2:I am Tom. That is not my____.A. pencil&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. pencil case&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. ruler小题3:_______has 有 a pencil.A. Tom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Lucy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Tim小题4:______found the pen in the lost and found case.A.&Tim&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Lucy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Tom 小题5:I am Tom. Is my telephone number 7890003?A. Yes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. OK&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. No
题型:完形填空
My name is Jenny. I am &&&&&&Cuiyuan Middle School. I have &&&&&&ID card. The &&&&&is 131033. Look! This is my &&&&. It is very good. Oh, &&&&&&&that? Is it a book? No, it &&&&&. It is a notebook. I found &&&&&&&at the school. A girl’s &&&&&&is on the notebook. It is Linda’s. But Linda isn’t &&&&&&.Can you help me &&&&&&her? Oh, her telephone number is .小题1:A.inB.of C.forD.On小题2:A.aB.anC.theD./小题3:A.nameB.colorC.numberD.telephone小题4:A.friendB.sisterC.studentD.watch小题5:A.whatB.howC.what’sD.how’s小题6:A.isn’tB.aren’tC.am notD.amn’t小题7:A.thatB.itC.thisD.one小题8:A.nameB.familyC.schoolD.classroom小题9:A.thereB.hereC.schoolD.library小题10:A.askB.seeC.callD.Meet
New Year is coming. Do you have any plans for yourself? Let’s look at the following kid’s New Year’s plans.JoeMany classmates
call me “Fat Joe”,So I think I really need to lose weight next year. I must
eat less pizza with cheese though it is difficult for me to do so.SillyI want to take
Chinese lessons next year, because I ’m very interested in Chinese culture
,history and food.TonyI’ll follow the
doctor’s advice :eat more fruit and vegetables ,and say goodbye to my
favorite French fries and hamburgers . I believe I ’ll be healthier.AliceI’m a Canadian
student,I want to take a trip to Japan for my winter Holiday ,I’d like to eat
sushi(寿司)and noodles
there.小题1:Joe likes eating &&&&&&very much.A.fruitB.pizzaC.French friesD.hamburgers小题2:&&&&&&is interested in Chinese culture ,history and food.A.AliceB.SillyC.joeD.Tony小题3:Alice is going to take a trip to &&&&A.ChinaB.CanadaC.JapanD.Australia小题4:&&&&&&&have health problems.A.Joe and sillyB.Silly and TonyC.Tony and AliceD.Joe and Tony小题5:Which of the following is True?A.Joe is happy to get the name “Fat Joe”B.Silly is tired of the Chinese lessons now.C.Tony will take his doctor’s advice on foodD.Alice is interested in Japanese culture ,history and food.
My name is Peter and I’m 12 years old. I don’t have a brother or a sister. I am in No.2 Middle School. My parents are Gray and Nancy Wilson. My father is a worker and my mother is a music teacher.My father’s parents are David and Jacy Wilson. They don’t live with us. They live in the nearby city(附近的城市). David is 63 and Jacy is 61. They come to see us once a month(一个月一次).My mother’s parents are Henry and Sara Smith. Henry is 62 and Sara is 58. They are farmers. They have a farm. They grow vegetables and rice(种植蔬菜和水稻). I like to go to see my grandparents.小题1:How many children do Gary and Nancy Wilson have?A.One.B.Two.C.Three.D.Four.小题2: Nancy Wilson is a(n) &&&&&&&&.A.workerB.music teacherC.farmerD.We don’t know小题3: &&&&&&&is Nancy Wilson’s father.A.David WilsonB.Jacy WilsonC.Henry SmithD.Sara Smith小题4: How old is Jacy Wilson?A.63.B.58C.62.D.61.小题5:Who has a farm?A.Mr. and Mrs. Wilson.B.Peter’s parents.C.Mr. and Mrs. Smith.D.Nobody.}

我要回帖

更多关于 easy2game怎么用 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信