monster hts1000 mkiii电源改220v转24v直流电源 怎么弄?

FAQs & Monster Store
What is microfiber?
Microfiber is a tightly wound dielectric insulator wrapped around each different group of windings on each conductor. This helps maintain control over the effects of Monster's Bandwidth Balancing design.
What is Time Correct technology?
Monster's way of compensating for something called "Velocity Propagation" or better known as the skin effect. An analog audio signal passing through a copper cable succumbs to this law of physics in which bass frequencies tend to gravitate towards the higher frequencies are forced to the outer portion of the cable.
The higher mass bass frequencies create a magnetic field in the center of the cable while traveling through the conductor, which impedes those lower frequencies. This impedance forces those lower frequencies to arrive at their destiny (the speaker or amp) delayed, which causes a mild distortion in the waveform. Monster utilizes multiple gauge windings to help compensate for this distortion. Large, solid-core copper strands in the center for bass frequencies (containing higher mass) and smaller gauges wrapped around the solid core conductor to delay the mid's and high's ensuring that the entire bandwidth of frequencies arrive in uniform.
What is magnetic flux tube?
This is a specially-designed dielectric tube that runs down the middle of a group of different gauge windings. This helps break up the magnetic field generated from the current flowing through the cable's conductors. We wrap the larger solid-core conductors (the culprit of this magnetic field) around this dialectric for maximum affect.
How long can I run my speaker cables?
We recommend that if you run cable lengths in excess of fifty feet, you should use at least 14 gauge, 12 gauge is optimal.
Headphones
How do I remove the tips / cushions?
Hold the headphone in one hand. With the other pinch the cushion near the end that goes in your ear and twist. The flexible cushion will slip off over the ear stem.
Where can I purchase new tips?
New Super Tips can be purchased at
Which sized tip and style is best for me?
Everyone's ears are a bit different. Try each tip and see which will fit best for you. Each style has its advantages. Try each style and see which is the best fit and provides the best seal for greater listening enjoyment.
Which is better a straight or angled connector?
Straight and angled connectors can both provide certain advantages. The majority of customers prefer an angled connector, keeping it low profile. This allows for phones and portable music devices to more easily fit in pockets, bags, etc.
Why does the ControlTalk feature not work with my device?
Please see our ControlTalk compatibility chart (scroll down & click the 'ControlTalk' tab) Be advised that the Controltalk feature is an Apple technology that will have full compatibility with the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and certain iPod models. It may work with other devices but will have limited functions. iPod compatibility:Q
Which devices work with the ControlTalk feature?
The ControlTalk feature is designed specifically for iPhones and iPods. Some limited functions may work with other devices. To check compatibility with your device visit our site at: ControlTalk Works
What's the difference between ControlTalk and ControlTalk Universal?
The ControlTalk feature is designed specifically for iPhones and iPods. Some limited functions may work with other devices. ControlTalk Universal is meant to provide greater compatibility with mobile phones.
How does the ControlTalk work?
Using ControlTalk(TM) Answer or end a call: Press and release the center button once to answer. Repeat to end the call. Decline an incoming call: Press and hold the center button for two seconds, then release. There will be two beeps when you let go to indicate successful operation. Play or pause a song or video: Press and release the center button. Repeat to resume. Skip to the next or previous song or chapter: Press and release the center button twice quickly to skip forward. Press and release three times quickly to skip back. Control volume: Press the (+) button to increase volume. Press the (-) button to decrease volume. Functionality will vary by device. For more information on functionality for your device, please visit ControlTalk Works
Why are the Pro Copper's better than the Pro Gold's?
Both the Pro Copper's and the Pro Gold's are exceptional in ear speakers. Technically the Copper's are more accurate though some may find that the Gold's provide for a smoother high end tone.
If my headphones are defective, what is the proper procedure to setup a replacement under the warranty?
If you are located in the United States, please call Customer Support toll free at 877-800-8989 (Monday - Friday, 7:00AM - 4:45PM PST) to arrange a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
How can I determine my headphones are authentic or counterfeit? If I successfully registered my headphones, does that verify my headphones/serial number to be authentic?
Unfortunately we do not disclose information on how to determine if a set of headphones may be subject to counterfeit because it may allow counterfeiters to improve their fakes. As long as our headphones were purchased from an authorized Monster Cable retailer, the headphones are guaranteed authentic. (Where To Buy, list of authorized retailers) (Monster Cable Blacklisted Dealers)
How do I know my warranty is valid? What does the warranty cover?
As long as your headphones were purchased from an authorized Monster Cable retailer and can provide a copy of the receipt, the warranty is valid from the original purchase date. The receipt validates the manufacturer's warranty, which covers any possible manufacturer defects. It does not cover abuse, lost or stolen product(s).
Monster Flatscreen
What is the warranty on my cables?
Lifetime Warranty
Do I need a special type of cable to install behind walls/construction?
Yes, you want to use a UL(Underwriters Laboratory) approved cable. Monster Cable manufactures a full line of UL approved cables you can examine under the "Custom Install" category of the FAQ section.
What are "turbine" connectors?
Monster's unique turbine design allows for maximum contact pressure, contact points and contact mass, all of which are highly important for signal transfer. This design also adds strength and durability. It is often helpful to turn the connector clockwise, to the right, when plugging in or removing the cable.
Does Monster use oxygen-free copper?
Yes. Monster Cable uses extremely high grade, oxygen-free copper to prevent corrosion and maximize conductivity
What is Multi-Twist construction?
Multi-Twist construction is a design where the positive and negative conductors within a cable are tightly twisted together causing any external noise or interference to cancel itself out. This design was originally used by Bell Labs during its infancy to run long lengths of cable throughout the country to cancel out noise.
Why use braided copper and foil shielding?
Braided copper has been proven to the most effective way to repel RFI(radio frequency interference). Foil shielding is the most effective way to shield against EMI(electro- magnetic interference).
Why use gold plated connectors?
We use gold because it doesn't corrode and looks excellent.
What is nitrogen-injected dielectric?
This is a dielectric molding that surrounds the conductor inside the jacket to maintain a 75 ohm resistance load within the cable. to keep a perfect 75 ohm load, there must be equal distance between the conductor and outer shield. to do this, we inject thousands of tiny nitrogen bubbles inside the dielectric that provides a walll between the conductor and shield. Maintaining this resistance is paramount for receiving a clear and precise picture.
What is a Joule rating?
A unit of measurement used in surge protective devices to measure current absorption.
What do I do with the Coax/Phone Cables included with my Monster Power Center?
These cables are used to hook up cable lines and phone lines through the Monster Cables Coax and Phone line connections for proper surge protection.
What do I do if I hear a high pitched alarm from the Monster Power Center?
Audible alarm sounds when the protection circuit has been disabled. The product should be immediately unplugged. Contact your dealer or Monster Cable for service.
Can I leave my Monster Power Center on all the time?
Yes, there is no harm done to the Power Center if it is left on at all times.
Will the Monster Power Center restrict current to my power amplifiers?
No. On the models that contain High Current Filters, we have passed over 21,000 watts of power through to demonstrate its capabilities. For Monster Power Centers that do not have High Current Filters, the fillter becomes saturated for a few Milliseconds but does not impede current flow.
What's the benefit of mounting a flatscreen TV?
Monster FlatScreen Mounts(TM) save space and enable you to safely and securely mount your LCD or plasma TV virtually anywhere in the house, from the kitchen or home office to the master bedroom—wherever you like to watch most. FlatScreen Mounts also feature innovative adjustment features (extension, tilt, and vertical/horizontal adjustment), providing greater viewing flexibility and enjoyment.
What is the difference between a Monster SmartView(TM) and PerfectView(TM) Mount?
Monster has a variety of different mounts for different TV sizes and needs. Only our PerfectView(TM) FlatScreen Mounts feature "articulating arms," allowing the user to extend their TV from their wall and adjust it for optimum viewing. For example, the PerfectView 400S features Z-Fold(TM) Extending Swing Arms and Tri-Hinge(TM) Construction for 16 inches of extension.
What is a Monster FlatScreen PowerMount(TM)?
Our all-in-one Monster PowerMounts feature two built-in Monster Power(R) AC outlets, both with Clean Power(TM) filtering circuitry and SurgeGuard(TM) protection. They enable you to mount, adjust, protect and enhance the performance of your flatscreen TV without bulky equipment or added installation expense. The power from your AC outlets is often polluted with electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference that can degrade your flatscreen TV's performance. Other appliances and electronics in your home often generate this noise and interference. Clean Power circuitry filters out this interference before it can degrade your TV's picture and sound. SurgeGuard suppresses power fluctuations and voltage spikes on the AC powerline before they can damage your flatscreen TV's sensitive electronics.
What should I know before mounting my flatscreen TV?
Different mounts are made for different flatscreen TV sizes. Your mount must support the screen size/weight of your TV. For example, 10"-to-24" LCD TVs require mounts that can support 40 lbs. of weight. Larger 37-to-60" LCD and plasma TVs typically require mounts that can support 200 lbs. of weight. Also, flatscreen televisions are mountable to different types of surfaces, including wall stud and masonry. Wall-stud mounting means attaching the mount to a wood stud in your wall. Smaller mounts for 10"-to-24" TVs usually require just one wood stud. Larger mounts for 26"-to-37" and 37"-to-60" TVs require two wall studs. Masonry mounting (brick/concrete) requires specialized mounting anchors, as well as special tools and knowledge. Monster recommends hiring a professional installer when mounting to masonry.
Do Monster FlatScreen Mounts support both LCD and plasma TVs?
Yes. Monster FlatScreen Mounts are universal. They are made for specific flatscreen TV sizes, not particular types of flatscreen TVs. As a result, all Monster FlatScreen Mounts support both LCD and plasma displays. Display technology (LCD, plasma) is not really a factor in selecting a flatscreen mount. It is critical, however, to choose the correct FlatScreen mount for your TV size and weight. Installing a large LCD or plasma TV, for example, on an undersized mount is reckless and dangerous. If mounting a 26"-to-37" LCD or Plasma, use a Monster FlatScreen SmartView 200M, SmarView 300M (with Tilting V-Bars) or articulating PerfectView 400M. If mounting a larger 37"-to-60" LCD or plasma, use a SmartView 200L or 300L. In the past, manufactures did make specific mounts for LCD and plasma flatscreen TVs. This is because LCD TVs were generally 10" to 24" in size, while plasmas were larger, ranging in size from 26" to 60". Today, LCD TVs are available in the same sizes as plasmas, all the
What is an articulating mount?
Articulating mounts come in different configurations, but all feature two arms for extending the mount and TV from the wall for enhanced viewing. Additionally, most articulating mounts feature independent arm hinges and joints that enhance the mount's range of motion and adjustment. For example, the PerfectView 400S FlatScreen Mount features Z-Fold Extending Swing Arms and Tri-Hinge Construction, allowing users to swing or pivot the mount 180° left or right at three different joint positions.
What is a tilt/swivel mount?
Tilt/swivel mounts feature a special joint at the mounting plate, enabling the user to tilt their display forward and backward, as well as left and right. Typically, they are designed for 10"-to-24" LCD TVs, mounted to a single wall stud. The SmartView 300S FlatScreen Mount features an All-Directional OmniBall(TM) adjustment joint, allowing 360° rotation, 20° left/right swivel, and +20/-5° forward/backward tilt.
What is a tilt mount?
Traditional tilt mounts, without "swivel" functionality, are typically for larger 26"-to-37" or 37"-to-60" flatscreen TVs, requiring mounting to two wall studs. They feature special arm or wall plate components that enable the user to tilt their LCD or plasma screen forward, typically up to 20°. For instance, the SmartView 300M and 300L FlatScreen Mounts both feature the patented Tilting V-Bar(TM) Adjustment System, allowing users to adjust the pitch of their TV from 0° to 20° for reduced glare and improved viewing.
What is a fixed flatscreen mount?
Fixed flatscreen mounts are the most basic form of mount. As a rule, they do not allow any adjustment, such as tilt or extension. Fixed mounts are available for smaller 10"-to-24" LCD TVs, requiring a single wall stud, and larger 26"-to-37" and 37"-to-60" LCD and plasma flatscreen TVs, requiring two wall studs. Fixed mounts have some advantages. They are generally less expensive and easier to install than more sophisticated adjustable mounts. Also, they typically have a lower profile and sleeker look than adjustable units.
How difficult is to mount a flatscreen TV? Do I need to have any specialized knowledge or skills?
Monster FlatScreen Mounts are easy to install. If you've hung a large painting and used a stud finder and electric drill before, you're ready to mount your flatscreen TV via wall stud. Masonry mounting requires more specialized tools and know-how. Monster recommends the hiring of professional installer for masonry mounting. Detailed mounting instructions are included with every Monster FlatScreen Mount, as well as a complimentary bubble level. All Monster Flatscreen(TM) packaging also features easy-to-shop size and weight icons, helping consumers safely select the correct mount for their TV size.
What are "turbine" connectors?
Monster's unique turbine design allows for maximum contact pressure, contact points and contact mass, all of which are highly important for signal transfer. This design also adds strength and durability. It is often helpful to turn the connector clockwise, to the right, when plugging in or removing the cable.
Does Monster use oxygen-free copper?
Yes. Monster Cable uses extremely high grade, oxygen-free copper to prevent corrosion and maximize conductivity
What is Multi-Twist construction?
Multi-Twist construction is a design where the positive and negative conductors within a cable are tightly twisted together causing any external noise or interference to cancel itself out. This design was originally used by Bell Labs during its infancy to run long lengths of cable throughout the country to cancel out noise.
Why use braided copper and foil shielding?
Braided copper has been proven to the most effective way to repel RFI(radio frequency interference). Foil shielding is the most effective way to shield against EMI(electro- magnetic interference).
Why use gold plated connectors?
We use gold because it doesn't corrode and looks excellent.
What should be the longest length to run my interconnect cables?
We don't advise running your cables any more than thirty feet to prevent significant signal loss. If you are using balanced (XLR or TRS type) it is possible to run cables much longer...
Monster Power
What is a "switched" outlet?
This type of outlet is controlled by the on and off switch.
What is an "unswitched" outlet?
This type of outlet remains on regardless of whether the main power switch is on or off. This feature is useful for VCR's, receivers (if the remote turn-on is utilized), satellite receivers and any other remote controlled devices where constant power is needed.
What is a Joule rating?
A unit of measurement used in surge protective devices to measure current absorption.
Why are the outlets labeled?
On our higher end units(,
& 5000) outlets are grouped by filter types designated by the lables. The filters are optimized to filter these types of signal sources to give you the best possible performance.
Does any current Monster Power units have voltage regulation?
Yes, the AVS2000. See Monster Voltage Stabililzers
These cables are used to hook up cable lines and phone lines through the Monster Cables Coax and Phone line connections for proper surge protection.
Audible alarm sounds when the protection circuit has been disabled. The product should be immediately unplugged. Contact your dealer or Monster Cable for service.
No. On the models that contain High Current Filters, we have passed over 21,000 watts of power through to demonstrate its capabilities. For Monster Power Centers that do not have High Current Filters, the fillter becomes saturated for a few Milliseconds but does not impede current flow.
My HT200 has one green LED and one red LED. Is that how it is supposed to be?
Yes the green LED indicates that the HT200 is seeing a proper ground. The red LED indicates that the unit has "Protection On." The colors here are not status specific. There is only cause for concern if the LED is on or off.
What is the screw for on the HT200? Can it be removed?
The screw that comes with the HT200 is designed to take the place of your wall plate screw. It is designed to hold the Power Center firmly in place. If need be it can be removed, simply remove the washer on the backside of the Power Center and pull the screw out.
Do I need a Remote with my Power Center?
Many of our Power Centers can be remotely turned on by a triggering device. Receivers often have AC (two prong power adapter included in our Reference Power Centers) and DC (3.5mm mono to mono cable included in our Reference Power Centers) triggering options. In setting up a Receiver to remotely trigger the Power Center to turn on, make sure that the Receiver is plugged into an unswitched (constant power) outlet.
Should I leave my Power Center on all the time?
It is perfectly fine to leave your Power Center on. Whether your Power Center is on or off it is always protecting your equipment.
Do I need to register my Power Center with Monster Cable?
Registration is not required for your warranty to be valid. Simply maintain a copy of your authorized dealer receipt as proof of purchase.
What is Tri-Mode?
Patented Tri-Mode technology protects all three power lines (Line, Neutral, Ground) via relays, MOVs, and thermal fuses. During voltage sags and swells, the relays automatically disconnect the Line and Neutral power lines, and sound an alarm. Tri Mode circuitry immediately reconnects power lines when voltage returns to normal operating threshold.
What is Dual Mode Plus?
Dual Mode Plus technology protects AV equipment from over-voltages or extreme voltage surges via MOVs (Metal Oxide Varistors) and thermal fuses. When a power surge occurs, Dual Mode Plus will disconnect the load and sound an alarm and visual warning indicating if any MOVs have sacrificed themselves to protect connected equipment.
What do MKII and MKIII mean?
Monster is constantly making improvements and implementing new technology into our Power Centers. Over time Monster has revised many of its models. The designation of the MKII (mark 2) or MKIII (mark 3) lets you know that the Power Center you own is an improvement over the original release of that model.
Why is it important for me to purchase a PowerCenter together with an AVS 2000?
To deliver all the performance you paid for, your home theater components require a consistent supply of 120 volts from your AC wall outlet. But power irregularities like sags and swells both inside and outside your home ensure that this is rarely the case. No matter how big or small your home theater system is, this fluctuating AC power can significantly compromise sound and picture quality, as well as the lifespan of your components. When voltage irregularities do occur, home theater components have to work significantly harder to deliver the quality they're programmed to provide. This extra effort surfaces in the form of degraded audio and video clarity including one-dimensional, thinner sound and compromised resolution and brightness.
How do I know what type of PowerCenter is right for me?
Choosing the right Power Center depends on what type of components you have. For a basic system (TV and cable box or TV and VCR or DVD player) perhaps just an HT800 would be suitable. If your system contains an integrated home theater system a Stage 2 Power Center like our HTS1000MKII would be ideal. As separates are integrated into a system (Amp, Receiver/Preamp) and digital devices (HD DVD / BluRay, Digital Cables Box / Satellite Receiver) a Stage 3 Power Center or higher would be recommended.
What are the common advantages to purchasing a PowerCenter?
Surge protection for connected equipment with connected equipment warranty and filtration of unwanted noise and interference (on Clean Power units Stage 1 to Stage 5)
What product combination would create the “ultimate” home theater solution?
The "ultimate" Monster Home Theater otherwise known as The Backbone for theater system. This would consist of The AVS2000SS, HTPS7000SS, MPA3250 and the MPA2250.
What does the Connected Equipment Warranty cover and when is it applicable?
The Connected Equipment Warranty for our PowerCenters cover correctly connected equipment damaged from a surge. The CEW term is for 5 years from the date of purchase through an Authorized Monster Dealer. Pro MI PowerCenters do not have a Connected Equipment Warranty.
Do you have any power accessories made specifically for flatscreen TVs?
Yes. We have a number of products for flatscreen TVs. Please follow the link:
What is an MOV and how do they protect my equipment?
MOV stands for metal oxide varistor. MOVs by themselves will burn up if a surge were to come through. Our power centers use MOV technology in combination with additional circuitry to maximize and extend the life of the MOV to allow the power center to continue operating after suppressing a surge.
What is CoolDown Technology?
CoolDown technology is found on the UPS500 which allows the UPS to put your TV into stand-by mode and provide the proper amount of back up time to cool down the bulb in your TV. Improper cooling of this bulb will shorten the operational life of the bulb and can result in a very expensive service call.
What products are recommended if my neighborhood is prone to black outs?
We have the UPS500 and the UPS1000 units that provide a battery back up for devices such as TiVo/PVR devices that may lose settings if not powered down correctly.
Why should I pay more if all I need is basic surge protection?
The minimum we recommend for your system is surge protection. What you gain from our higher performance products would be a higher level of surge protection and filtration of AC line noise as well as RF and EM interference. This can vastly improve the audio and picture quality of your system.
Do I have to run my phone line through the power center?
Phone / network connections provide surge protection against damaging voltage surges and spikes coming from the phone line / network. To ensure proper protection under our Connected Equipment Guarantee all external sources (Power, Phone / Network, Coax) must be connected through your Power Center.
Do I have to run my cable / satellite connection through the power center?
Coaxial Connections provide surge protection against damaging voltage surges and spikes on the incoming coax cable. To ensure proper protection under our Connected Equipment Guarantee all external sources (Power, Phone / Network, Coax) must be connected through your Power Center.
What is the difference between signature series and the reference models?
New True Blue LED readouts offer a bold new look to signature power. The signature power products are way over the top, says The Head Monster. Plus we use new heavy-duty, double shielded PowerLine 400 power cable and ultra-sophisticated power protection that automatically resets for trouble-free use. Signed Personally by The Head Monster, the Signature Series is Noel Lee's own personal statement on the superior look and performance of the Monster Power.
What fuses can I use to replace the ones that came with the HTPS7000?
The HTPS7000s have 3 replaceable fuses. There are two 2amp fuses (for the Digital and Video banks) and one 10amp fuse for the High Current Bank. The fuses are labeled as 250v however a 125v fuses can be used.
Why do some of the packages list different joule ratings?
Monster is constantly making improvements and implementing new technology into our Power Centers. Over time Monster has revised many of its models. The original version of the PB 1100 / 2100 had a joule rating of 2775. The newer Revision 2 models have an increased joule rating of 4320 and 5400 respectively.
What is the difference between the original HTS, MKII?
The Home HTS MKII has the same terrific design and features as the HTS MKII, but with fewer power outlets. So if you want the same great power filtering and surge and spike protection as the 2000, but don't need more than 8 outlets the 1000 is just the ticket.
I do not see an on / off switch on my Power Center 200.
Our smaller 2 outlet Power Centers (AP200, SW200, HT200) are unswitched meaning that when plugged into an outlet they will have constant power.
This SW200 Power Center has an RCA pass through on it. Do I have to run my sub cable through the Power Center?
If your main system is protected by a Power Center it is not critical to run the line level through the SW200. However if you do not have a Power Center covering your main components then you would want to use the line level pass through.
Do I have to use the Meter bar on the HTFS 1000?
You do not have to use the LED readout that was included with the HTFS1000. This display can be helpful by showing you your available voltage and how many amps your display is using.
Can I use any type of phone line as an extension for the HTFS 1000?
The data line used to connect the LED meters to the HTFS1000 is an RJ11 cable, which differs from a standard phone line. It is not recommended using a data connection longer then 8 feet as you may experience issues with the readouts.
What does IEC stand for?
IEC Stands for International Electrotechnical Commission.
What is an IEC power cord?
Our IEC cables are the C13 line socket 3 prong style. They are often used on Power Amplifiers, Receivers and high end DVD Players.
Can I use a C13 IEC Power Cord even though my device uses a C17 2 prong cord now?
Yes absolutely. The only difference is that the 3 prong (the ground) will not be connected.
Why does the HTUPS 500 (or 1000) just shut down when I plug my TV in?
The UPS500 has a maximum amperage / wattage load of 3 amps / 360 watts. If your television or projector exceed that maximum load the UPS500 will shut down.
Is the battery user replaceable in the HTUPS 500 and 1000?
The battery is not user replaceable. If your battery has died please contact Monster Technical Services.
Can I use my Outlets To Go in a 220 / 240 volt country?
Yes your Outlets To Go will function with the appropriate plug adapter. Make sure that any devices you will be using can also work in multi voltage applications. If not, a converter will be necessary.
Can I plug a 20 amp Power Center into a standard outlet?
No. Our 20 amp models use a 20 amp plug which is physically different from a standard power plug. You'll notice there is a horizontal prong instead of the normal vertical prong. This is indicative of a 20 amp application. A new circuit and new wall socket would be necessary to fully support a 20 amp Power Center.
How do I program the switched and timed settings on my HTPS7000?
Instructions can be found in the HTPS7000 product manual.
What is T2?
T2 is a patented Automatic Disconnect/Reconnect circuitry previously found only in Monster Power's chassis power conditioners selling for hundreds of dollars more. Microprocessor controlled T2 circuitry, a Monster Power exclusive, not only protects your AV equipment, but protects your PowerCenter as well. Unlike ordinary surge protectors which only use MOVs (Metal Oxide Varistors) for surge absorption, T2 protection circuitry automatically disconnects the PowerCenter and all of your connected AV equipment when it senses dangerous power conditions, completely isolating them from potentially damaging sags, spikes, and surges. T2 continues to actively monitor power conditions, then automatically reconnects when AC power returns to normal. In addition, Monster's Tri-Mode protection circuitry incorporates an audible alarm that will tell you when your PowerCenter has protected your AV system from damage.
What is Dual Balanced Pure Power?
Using balanced power solves ground loop problems because it takes its ground from one source, hence no potential difference. You can do this yourself simply by taking all power from one spot. If your equipment "leaks" to the ground, then balanced power might be helpful. Balanced power systems have been most commonly used with the 120V mains power used in USA. In normal wiring there is one neutral wire which is always at (almost) ground potential and other wire which carries the 12V AC voltage. There is also a separate safety ground wire. In balanced power there are two out of phase 60V lines rather than normal 120V and neutral. The voltage difference between those out of phase 60V lines is 120V, so the equipments will get full 120V between their power input pins. The balanced power is generated from normal AC voltage by using an isolation transformer with centre-tapped 120V output and the centre-tap of the output is grounded.
Power Centers
What is a "switched" outlet?
This type of outlet is controlled by the on and off switch.
What is an "unswitched" outlet?
This type of outlet remains on regardless of whether the main power switch is on or off. This feature is useful for VCR's, receivers (if the remote turn-on is utilized), satellite receivers and any other remote controlled devices where constant power is needed.
What is a Joule rating?
Why are the outlets labeled?
On our higher end units(,
& 5000) outlets are grouped by filter types designated by the lables. The filters are optimized to filter these types of signal sources to give you the best possible performance.
Does any current Monster Power units have voltage regulation?
Yes, the AVS2000. See Monster Voltage Stabililzers
My HT200 has one green LED and one red LED. Is that how it is supposed to be?
Yes the green LED indicates that the HT200 is seeing a proper ground. The red LED indicates that the unit has "Protection On." The colors here are not status specific. There is only cause for concern if the LED is on or off.
What is the screw for on the HT200? Can it be removed?
The screw that comes with the HT200 is designed to take the place of your wall plate screw. It is designed to hold the Power Center firmly in place. If need be it can be removed, simply remove the washer on the backside of the Power Center and pull the screw out.
Do I need a Remote with my Power Center?
Many of our Power Centers can be remotely turned on by a triggering device. Receivers often have AC (two prong power adapter included in our Reference Power Centers) and DC (3.5mm mono to mono cable included in our Reference Power Centers) triggering options. In setting up a Receiver to remotely trigger the Power Center to turn on, make sure that the Receiver is plugged into an unswitched (constant power) outlet.
Should I leave my Power Center on all the time?
It is perfectly fine to leave your Power Center on. Whether your Power Center is on or off it is always protecting your equipment.
Do I need to register my Power Center with Monster Cable?
Registration is not required for your warranty to be valid. Simply maintain a copy of your authorized dealer receipt as proof of purchase.
Pro Audio/MI
Why does my instrument cable have arrows?
There are two typical types o coaxial and twisted pair. Coaxial construction, as used in our P500 Rock cable, consists of one conductor and the shield. Twisted Pair construction, used in our P500 Jazz and all Studiolink cables, utilizes two conductors and a shield. Connectors such as the RCA type and mono
1/4 " are considered U due to their two contact surface areas, the tip and the sleeve. (Connectors such as XLR, TRS
1/4 " (Tip/Ring/Sleeve,) etc. are considered Balanced.) A coaxial cable terminated with an unbalanced connector, uses the conductor as the positive lead, terminated to the Tip, and the shield as the negative lead, terminated to sleeve. Monster Cable makes our Unbalanced cables, "Semi-balanced" by utilizing twisted pair cable. We use one conductor as the positive lead, terminated to the Tip, one conductor as the negative lead, terminated to the sleeve, and we terminate the shield to the Sour thereby making the cable
Can my mic cable be used as a connection for powered speakers?
Yes - Powered speakers are expecting to see a Line Level signal, which Monster Mic Cables are capable of handling.
What is the Gauge of my Monster Speaker Cable?
Gauges are approx. in Monster Cables due to Time Correct windings and interior dielectrics: S100= ~16 Gauge, P500- ~14 Gauge and SP1000=~12 Gauge.
Will using a balanced 1/4" connector improve the noise rejection potential of my 1/4" connection?
Only if your 1/4" jack is balanced as well. Using a TRS (or balanced 1/4" connector,) in a TS jack can lead to signal loss. Use the right connector for your jack.
Will the Monster Cable SLDA88 snake work with my other DB25 connections?
Yes - As long as your DB25 connection follows the TASCAM pin out configuration.
What is the difference between all your instrument cables?
We make different cables for different applications. We basically have 2 different cable designs, coaxial and semi balanced. Our S100, Monster Rock and Monster Bass are coaxial cable with a conductor and a shield. The rest are semi-balanced with two conductors and a shield. The S100 cable is an all around entry level cable. Our Monster Rock is a mid-range and punchy cable. Our Bass cable is made with two solid core conductors for that superb bass response. The Monster Jazz is a warm sounding cable. Our Acoustic cable provides the natural richness and warmth you find in Acoustic instruments. Our Performer 500 cable is and advanced all around cable. The Studio Pro 1000 cable is the best cable for recording and will give you the most transparent sound from your instruments.
How do I get a replacement for my broken cable?
All our cables have a lifetime warranty. You must call us for a RMA number for replacement. 877-800-8989
I play both Rock and Jazz guitar, what cable should I use?
Since you are playing a wide range of frequencies, the best all around cable not application specific would be our Performer 500 Instrument cable or our Studio Pro 1000 Instrument cable.
What are TT patch bay cables used for?
TT stands for Tiny Telephone. These connectors are found on patch bays of large format mixing consoles. These connectors are balanced 3-pin connectors. They are smaller than the usual 1/4 connectors and allows for more jacks in a patch bay.
Why does my instrument cable have arrows?
There are two typical types o coaxial and twisted pair. Coaxial construction, as used in our P500 Rock cable, consists of one conductor and the shield. Twisted Pair construction, used in our P500 Jazz and all Studiolink cables, utilizes two conductors and a tip and the sleeve.
Can my mic cable be used as a connection for powered speakers?
Yes - Powered speakers are expecting to see a Line Level signal, which Monster Mic Cables are capable of handling.
What is the Gauge of my Monster Speaker Cable?
Gauges are approx. in Monster Cables due to Time Correct windings and interior dielectrics: S100= ~16 Gauge, P500- ~14 Gauge and SP1000=~12 Gauge.
Will using a balanced 1/4" connector improve the noise rejection potential of my 1/4" connection?
Only if your 1/4" jack is balanced as well. Using a TRS (or balanced 1/4" connector,) in a TS jack can lead to signal loss. Use the right connector for your jack.
Will the Monster Cable SLDA88 snake work with my other DB25 connections?
Yes - As long as your DB25 connection follows the TASCAM pin out configuration.
Monster MP3
I'm using an iCarPlay Wireless with an iPod nano and I'm not getting any audio.
This issue should be resolved by resetting your iPod nano. Press and hold the Menu and Select buttons until the Apple logo appears, about 6 to 10 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.
My cigarette lighter connection does not turn off with the ignition. Will leaving my FM transmitter plugged-in drain my battery?
Power draw is minimal. It would take several weeks to drain your battery.
What is the difference between the iCarPlay Wireless and the iCarPlay Wireless Plus?
The iCarPlay Wireless Plus gives you the ability to program it to any frequency. Excluding 87.7MHz and 87.9MHz. iCarPlay Wireless is preset to 8 stations only. If you live in a metro area the iCarPlay Wireless Plus is recommended.
Monster Mobile
I'm using an iCarPlay Wireless with an iPod Nano and I'm not getting any audio.
This issue should be resolved by resetting your iPod Nano. Press and hold the Menu and Select buttons until the Apple logo appears, about 6 to 10 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.
What is the difference between the iCarPlay Wireless and the iCarPlay Wireless Plus?
The iCarPlay Wireless Plus gives you the ability to program it to any frequency. Excluding 87.7MHz and 87.9MHz. iCarPlay Wireless is preset to 8 stations only. If you live in a metro area the iCarPlay Wireless Plus is recommended.
Monster Computer
How do I use a PowerBook as a DVD player on an external monitor or TV?
If your PowerBook has a DVD-capable optical drive, you can use your PowerBook as a DVD player to watch movies on an external monitor or television.
Basic Steps
Shut down the PowerBook and turn off the external monitor or TV.
Connect a video cable from the video output port on your PowerBook to the video input port on the monitor or TV. You'll have to find the right combination of ports on the computer and monitor or TV. For example, if your computer has an S-video
output port and your TV has an S-video input, you could use that connection for the picture, and then connect an audio cable from the sound output port on your computer to the sound input port on the TV.
Turn on the monitor or TV, then start up your PowerBook. You'll probably also have to switch to the video input on your TV once it's on.
Make sure you can see the computer's desktop and menu bar on the monitor or TV. If not, ch
What should I plug into the GreenPower Control Outlet?
Connect your computer, HDTV, or AV Receiver to the GreenPower Control Outlet.
What should I plug into the GreenPower Outlets?
Connect your monitor, printer, scanners, speakers, DVD/Blu-ray Disctm player and other devices that consume energy in stand-by mode.
Should I plug my DVR/TiVo(R) to a GreenPower Outlet?
No. It is recommended that you plug your DVR/TiVo(R) or other hard-drive based device, such as a game console, into an unswitched, non-GreenPower outlet on your PowerCenter.
I would like to use an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with my GreenPower PowerCenter. How should I plug it in?
Plug your UPS into an unswitched, non-GreenPower outlet on your PowerCenter.
I see RJ45 connection ports on my HP Monster Digital PowerCenter. Are these gigabit capable?
Yes, the surge-protected RJ45 network connection is gigabit capable.
What are the advantages of a 24-pin Dual Link DVI cable?
Dual Link DVI transfers data at speeds of 7.92 Gbps whereas Single Link DVI reaches speeds of only 3.96 Gbps. With double the bandwidth, Dual Link DVI supports display modes at higher resolutions and faster refresh rates.
What is the fastest speed of USB cable in the Digital Life family of products?
The fastest USB cable in the Digital Life line is rated "Advanced High Speed." Advanced High Speed data transfers are as fast as 1200 Mbps. Compare this with standard USB 2.0 specified at 480 Mbps.
To what specification did you design and build the USB cables for the Digital Life family of products?
Current USB cables in the Digital Life line are designed and built to USB 2.0 specifications. USB 3.0 is in development and coming soon.
Does the Digital Life line include DVI-D dual link cables?
The Digital Life series offers DVI-D Dual Link cables.
What data transfer formats do the Digital Life family of products support for camcorders?
It depends on the camcorder. If the camcorder has USB receptacles, the Digital Life line of USB cables will transfer data at the highest rate the camcorder supports. If your camcorder supports HDMI Mini, Digital Life HDMI Mini cables allow you to connect and view your recorded content on an HDTV or other HDMI compatible displays, AV Receiver or PC. However, unlike USB, HDMI does not allow data transfer from your camcorder to a PC hard drive. It is for viewing only.
What should I plug into the GreenPower Control Outlet?
Connect your computer, HDTV, or AV Receiver to the GreenPower Control Outlet.
What should I plug into the GreenPower Outlets?
Connect your monitor, printer, scanners, speakers, DVD/Blu-ray Disc(TM) player and other devices that consume energy in stand-by mode.
Should I plug my DVR/TiVo(R) to a GreenPower Outlet?
No. It is recommended that you plug your DVR/TiVo(R) or other hard-drive based device, such as a game console, into an unswitched, non-GreenPower outlet on your PowerCenter.
I would like to use an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with my GreenPower PowerCenter. How should I plug it in?
Plug your UPS into an unswitched, non-GreenPower outlet on your PowerCenter.
I see RJ45 connection ports on my Digital Life Digital PowerCenter. Are these gigabit capable?
No, the surge-protected RJ45 network connection is not gigabit capable.
What are the advantages of a 24-pin Dual Link DVI cable?
Dual Link DVI transfers data at speeds of 7.92 Gbps whereas Single Link DVI reaches speeds of only 3.96 Gbps. With double the bandwidth, Dual Link DVI supports display modes at higher resolutions and faster refresh rates.
Monster Photo
Do Monster PowerCells work with any electronics?
Monster PowerCells can be used with all kinds of electronics - essentially any item that uses AA batteries - such as digital cameras, electronic toys, remote controls, CD and MD players, MP3 players, mini flashlights, handheld games, etc.
What is mAh?
mAh is an abbreviation for Milliampere-hour, which is how batteries are rated for capacity power. The higher the mAh rating, the more powerful the batteries.
Can I use other rechargeable battery brands in the Monster Digital Charger?
The Monster Digital Charger has been engineered to charge all brands of rechargeable NiCad or NiMh batteries. However, Monster recommends only charging Monster PowerCells in the Monster Digital Charger.
Can I use Monster PowerCells in devices rated for 1.5V batteries?
Yes, Monster PowerCells can be used in any device asking for 1.5V batteries. There is virtually no difference in performance between a 1.2V battery and a 1.5V battery
Can this be used outside of North America?
Yes, this can be used with the proper wall outlet adapter for voltages ranging 110-240volt.
Can I use AAA PowerCells/batteries in my Monster Digital Charger?
Yes. The Monster Digital Charger works for both AA and AAA PowerCells/batteries.
Monster Game
Are Monster Cable PS2 Gamelink Cables compatible with PS1?
Yes, these cables are compatible with both game systems.
How do I receive surround sound?
Surround sound is processed through a Audio/Video Receiver that is capable of decoding surround sound. Use of the Fiber Optice Toslink Connector, 100X or PLW100, is neccasary to transfer the surround sound information from your game station to your surround sound receiver.
Are Monster Cable Game Cables an officialy Licensed cable?
No, Monster Cable did not feel the extra money, to license the cables, was a good investment. Monster Cable would rather put more money into the technology of the cables. The consumer ultimately ends up with better performance from their game systems.
What are the lengths of the Gamelink Cables?
All Monster Cable Gamelink Cables are 10 feet long.
How do I receive High Definition from my game station?
Monster Cable Component Video Gamelink Cables will transfer Hi Def signals to your HDTV. Games must be encoded, in HD, in order to receive HD quality picture.
What do I do with the L/R analog audio cables if I am using the Toslink Cable for surround sound?
The L/R audio cables are not necassay to use when using the Toslink Cable for surround sound.
Custom Installation
Where do I find the Underwriters Laboratory approval number?
It is printed on the cable's jacket.
Will RJ-11 jacks fit inside the RJ-45 inputs in your telecom modules?
Yes, but RJ-45 jacks will not fit in a RJ-11 input.
Do I need special connectors for MV-Quad and RG6?
Yes, due to the larger diameter of our cable, use the respective connectors for each connection.
What is the bandwidth if your RF/video termination blocks?
Two gigahertz.
Do you have online assistance for Monster Central?
Yes, Go to
Monster Central Control
How do I pair the Monster Omni-Link to the AVL 300 Remote?
Login to account.
Select "Modify Settings" then "Modify Lights".
Select "Pair Z-Wave Devices" or "Lighting Setup".
Connect remote to the USB and then hit "Next".
When the desktop screen instructs "to pair control net lights", remove remote from USB.
Remove battery on remote and then reinsert battery.
Hit "Next" on remote.
To pair lights follow steps 1-3.
1. Select light and hit "Add" then Press / hold button on light.
2. Remote display will respond "Added".
3. Repeat steps 1-3 for all lights and then hit done.
The remote will display "You need to Add RF-Extender to the network".
Power Omni-Link.
Select "Add" when near Omni-Link.
Press and hold "Connect" on Omnilink for 3-4 secs.
You should get "RF Extender Added".
Connect remote to USB and select "Next".
When data transfer is complete, a check mark on all light modules and Omnilink show paired.
Select Next until Home Page run Update Remote.
My Omni-Link still won't pair?
1. Verify the correct number of Omni-Links and AVL300 remotes on the account by checking the "Connectivity" link located on the TOP CENTER of the "Home" screen.
2. Assign the AVL300 or Omni-Link to the components under the "Control Device" selection.
3. Connect Omni-Link to power and press and hold the "connect" button for 70 seconds, until the lights on the Omni-Link flash in an alternating pattern.
This resets the Omni-link to prepare for the Pairing Process.
4. Pair the AVL300 and the Omni-Link and do an update to test the configuration.
5. If an error occurs, perform a firmware update on the Omni-Link and a firmware update on the AVL300 in safe mode using the instructions listed in this FAQ. Once the firmware updates are complete, repeat the pairing process again.
How do I perform a safe-mode firmware update on the AVL300?
1. Under "Get Support" on the "Home" page scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "Firmware" in the "DOWNLOADS" section.
2. Follow the on screen prompts, and when the software asks to connect the remote, remove the battery. Press and hold the "select" button in the center on the remote control, and THEN connect the USB. When the remote displays Safe Mode Requested, you can then let go of the select button.
3. Follow the on screen prompts on the desktop screen by pressing "NEXT", even if the remote already has the newest firmware, continue with the firmware update.
4. When the desktop asks you to "update" the remote select NO.
5. When the firmware is finished, the desktop will return to the "Home" screen.
Remove the USB, and reinstall the battery.
6. The firmware on the AVL300 remote is now updated.
How do I update the firmware on my Omni-Link?
1. On the "Get Support" menu scroll down to the "Downloads" section and select firmware.
2. Connect the OmniLink to the USB and follow the on screen prompts.
Initially the desktop will call the OmniLink the remote control, but disregard it and continue with the firmware upgrade.
If the OmniLink has the newest firmware, continue on with the firmware upgrade anyways.
3. When the desktop ask you to "Update" select NO.
4. When you are back at the "Home" screen the OmniLink firmware update is finished.
How do I change my Login ID or password?
You can change your Login ID, password, or any part of the profile you entered during your initial account setup.
To change your Login ID or password:
1. Click My Profile on your home page.
2. When you are finished changing your login ID or password, click Next.
How do I teach commands to the controller?
1. Click More Options next to the device on your Monster Controller home page.
2. Click Learn infrared commands.
3. Select the commands you want to teach the component.
NOTE: To teach a command that is not listed, in the Learn a New Command box enter the name of the command you would like to teach and click Learn New Command.
4. Click the Learn Selected Commands button and follow the instructions to teach the commands.
NOTE: "Your original controller" will appear beside the command on the infrared language page, indicating the command has been learned correctly.
5. When you have finished teaching the commands, click Done to return to your home page.
6. Click Update My Controller.
What is the difference between analyzed and Raw commands?
The difference between analyzed and RAW commands is analyzed commands are a condensed version of the commands from your original controller. They have been matched to a language in the public database for your components. Analyzed commands are more versatile and will allow you to efficiently control your components. RAW commands are stored exactly as your original component sends them. If analyzed commands are not properly controlling a specific function for your component, then try RAW commands.
How do I add an Activity that was not added during the initial setup?
To add an activity that was not added during the initial setup:
1. Click Add an Activity on your home page.
2. Click No - manually add an activity to my setup.
3. Select the type of activity you want to add.
4. Choose the option that best describes the activity.
5. Follow the instructions in the activity setup wizard.
6. When you have completed the wizard's instructions click Update My Controller.
How do I remove an Activity?
To remove an activity:
1. Click Remove an Activity on your home page and follow the wizard's instructions.
2. When you have completed the wizard's instructions click Update My Controller.
How do I rename a Device or an Activity?
Renaming a Device
To rename a Device:
1. Click More Options beside the Device on your home page.
2. Click the rename option.
3. Enter a new name for the Device and click Save.
Renaming an Activity
To rename an Activity:
1. Click Customize beside the Activity on your home page.
2. Click the rename option.
3. Enter a new name for the Activity and click Save.
Why can't I control the onscreen guide for my cable box?
It is possible the controller is unaware your cable box has an on-screen TV guide.
To control your on-screen guide with the controller:
1. Remove your current cable box from your configuration.
2. Add a new device: Digital Set Top Box.
3. After you have added the Digital Set Top Box you will need to run the setup wizard again by going to your home page and clicking Customize beside the Activity using the Digital Set Top Box.
How do I configure my Projector for two button presses to power off?
For specific instructions, click the scenario that best describes your power option:
a) My original controller uses two separate buttons for powering my projector on and off
b) My original controller uses one button for powering my Projector on and off
How do I change the list of Inputs for my Device?
1. Click More Options beside the device on your home page.
2. Click Adjust inputs and follow the online instructions.
How do I add an extra Device (Passthrough) and/or Command to an Activity that was not included in the wizard?
To add an extra Device or Command to an Activity:
Click Customize beside the appropriate activity on your home page.
Click Run the setup wizard again.
Follow the online instructions until you reach the "Confirmation" page. Select Yes, but I want to add more control of options and devices for this Activity and click Next.
Click Add next to the device(s) you want to control in the activity and click Save to continue setting up the activity.
Follow the online instructions until you reach the page with the heading "Choosing Custom Actions".
In either the Start Actions or Leave Actions table select the appropriate device to add action for, and then click Add.
From the next page, select the required IR, function, or input from the drop down lists.
You will be returned to the previous page and will see that the new operation has been added.
Click the Save button to save your changes and return to your home page.
How do I remove extra Commands from the startup of my Activities?
To remove an extra command from the startup of an activity:
Click Customize next to the desired activity on the home page.
Select Run the setup wizard again.
Follow the online instructions until you reach the "Confirmation" page. Select Yes, but I want to add more control of options and components for this Activity. Click Next.
You will now be given a list of components being used in the activity. Click Remove next to any component that is not required. Click Save.
Answer any questions that follow until you arive at the "Choosing Custom Actions" page.
Click the Remove button next to the command(s) you would like to remove from the list.
Once you have removed all of the operations for your Activity, click Next to save your changes.
Click Update My Controller.
How do I set the controller to leave my Digital Box, Satellite, PVR, Tivo(R), Cable Box, or other component powered on all the time?
To set the controller to leave my Digital Box, Satellite, PVR, Tivo(R), Cable Box, or other component powered on all the time:
1. Click More Options beside the component on your home page.
2. Click Adjust power settings.
3. Select I want to leave this component on all the time and click Next.
4. Answer any questions that follow.
5. Click Update My Controller.
When I watch TV, I would like to sometimes listen to the sound from my Stereo Receiver and at other times listen from the TV speakers when watching Television.
If you sometimes listen to the sound from the Stereo Receiver and at other times listen from the TV speakers when watching Television, add two separate Activities:
To add an Activity, please choose "Add an Activity" under the blue ?Activities" banner on your home page.
Choose No - manually add an activity to my setup.
Select the type of Activity desired.
Choose the option that best describes the Activity.
Follow the Activity setup wizard and choose the Television for sound.
Once you are back to the home page, add a second Activity by repeating steps 1 to 4.
Choose the Stereo Receiver for sound.
Choose Customize beside each of the newly created Activities and then choose Rename xxxx where xxxx is the name of the Activity.
Update the controller.
How do I setup Disc titles for my CD or DVD Jukebox?
To setup Disc titles,
1. Choose "More Options" beside the CD or DVD player on your home page.
2. Then choose "Change the Setup of this Device".
3. Follow the wizard (previous choices will be indicated with a green circle around the blue bullet) until the heading "Enter the number of CDs that your CD Jukebox can hold" appears.
4. Enter the number of Discs the Jukebox can hold and then click "Submit".
5. Choose the method of disc selection used by the Jukebox. When the wizard is complete you will be returned to your home page.
6. From your home page click on "Setup CD Media" next to the appropriate Device.
7. Enter the names of the Artists. Ensure that you enter each name in the correct row corresponding to the CD disc number (e.g. the number you would enter on your original remote to play that disc).
Note: please ensure you do not have duplicate names as only one will appear in the LCD screen of the remote.
8. Click on the links at the bottom of the page to
How do I add a Satellite Music Activity?
Choose Add an Activity under the blue Activities banner on your home page.
Choose No - manually add an activity to my setup.
Select Watch Television.
Choose Listen to Satellite.
Follow the Activity setup wizard.
Update the controller.
How do I change the length of the infrared command being transmitted?
To change the length of the infrared language,
1. Click on "More Options" beside the appropriate Device on yout home page.
2. Select "Troubleshoot".
3. Select "Show me more problems".
4. Then choose "My Device doesn't appear to receive every command correctly".
5. Choose one of the following:
My Device doesn't respond to some commands.
My Device responds too much to some commands. For example, volume up increases the volume too quickly.
6. Modify the number of repeats. The default is 3. Lower the number if the commands are repeating unnecessarily. Raise the number if the device does not respond to the commands.
7. Click "Save".
Update the controller.
My Device won't recognize the commands I have taught to the Monster Controller.
To teach commands for your Device that did not work properly in normal mode:
1. Click More Options beside the device on your Monster home page.
2. Click Learn Infrared Commands.
3. Click Custom. The page will reload.
4. Select the boxes for commands you would like to teach, and click Learn Selected as Raw.
NOTE: When teaching each command, press the button on the original controller for as long as required to control the device. The commands will be learned with the exact format that is sent by the original remote.
If you have any trouble teaching the commands in RAW, complete the following steps:
1. Verify you are pointing the original remote at bottom end of your Monster Controller, and are holding the remotes 2-4 inches apart.
2. Minimize the amount of light that could interfere with the learning process by covering the distance between the controllers. Block out sunlight, or turn off the lights.
3. Check that you have installed new batter
How do I adjust the Power Settings for my device?
For specific instructions, click the scenario that best describes the power settings for your device:
a) My original remote uses two separate buttons for powering my device on and off
b) My original remote uses one button for powering my device on and off
c) My original remote does not have power buttons or I would like to leave the device powered on all the time
Why does it take a long time to switch inputs?
When a Device is first entered into the web site, conservative delays are chosen between commands. This ensures that the Device is ready to receive each command sent to it. For most Devices this is acceptable, but for some Devices (such as televisions or cable boxes) it can be desirable to speed things up.
If the original remote for your Device has only one button that cycles through inputs, then choose 'Adjust Speed Settings' beside the appropriate Device, on your home page
When switching inputs, the 'Input Delay' controls the amount of time that the remote waits between sending the input command.
If the process is too slow, decrease the 'Input Delay' and click the 'Change' button.
Note: If you lower the delay too much, it is possible that your Device may not receive all commands that are sent to it, resulting in poor performance.
Update the controller.
When I press the Volume or Direction buttons, they move by two or three steps. How do I ensure that Volume or Direction Buttons only move one step?
To ensure that the Volume or Direction Buttons only move one step (no double commands), do the following:
1. Click on More Options beside the appropriate Device on your home page.
2. Select Troubleshoot.
3. Select Show me more problems.
4. Then choose My Device doesn't appear to receive every command correctly.
5. Choose My Device responds too much to some commands. For example, volume up increases the volume too quickly.
6. Change the number of repeats to 1. The default is 3. Lower the number if the commands are repeating unnecessarily. Raise the number if the device does not respond to the commands.
7. Click Save.
Update the controller.
When I change channels, the Television, Satellite, or PVR is missing numbers. How do I make sure no
To make sure numbers are not missed:
1. Increase the Inter-key Delay and click Change.
2. Click Update My Controller.
NOTE: If numbers are still being missed after several attempts at modifying the Inter-key Delay, set it to 500 ms, and move on to step 3.
3. Ensure that the Device is configured to send the correct number of digits. Click More Options beside the device.
4. Click Change the Setup of this Device. Follow the online instructions.
5. You will be prompted with the question "How do you select channels with your original controller?" Select the method you use.
6. Once the update has been made, click Quick Check and follow the online instructions.
7. Click Update My Controller.
The 'EZ Hex' file had errors in it. How do I fix this?
1. To ensure the applications open correctly, clear your computer's temporary internet files cache. To do this (using Internet Explorer only):
a) Open Internet Explorer.
b) Click Tools and click Internet Options.
c) Under Temporary Internet Files on General tab, click Delete Files.
d) Click OK to confirm the deletion of these files.
e) Click Update My Remote.
If you continue to experience the same problem, go to step 2:
2. In Internet Options click the Security tab and ensure the security level is set to "Medium".
3. Select the Privacy tab (if it exists in your version of Internet Explorer) and ensure the privacy level is set to "Medium".
4. Click OK.
Different Scripting Runtime dll needed?
To solve this error, download and install a newer version of Windows Script. Select the appropriate link for instructions:
Windows XP
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c717d943-7e4b-4622-86eb-95a22b832caa&DisplayLang=en
Windows Script 5.6 for Windows 98, Windows Millennium Edition, and Windows NT 4.0 http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0a8a18f6-249c-4a72-bfcf-fc6af26dc390&DisplayLang=en
Automation Error. Run time -()?
To correct this error, do the following:
1. Restart the computer and}

我要回帖

更多关于 220v移动电源 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信