& Free Secret Guide For Candy Crush Soda Saga
版本:1.1.0
类别:参考
大小:13.88MB
语言:多国语言
系统要求:需要 iOS 6.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
用PP助手下载
内容介绍:
Free level guide for Candy Crush Soda SagaLearn how to pass your level and much more.A must have app for all Candy Crush fans.精彩资源,尽在PP助手()
8433603次下载
843.4万次下载
3511383次下载
351.1万次下载
1584515次下载
158.5万次下载
980881次下载
98.1万次下载
927257次下载
92.7万次下载
689353次下载
68.9万次下载
603228次下载
60.3万次下载
426336次下载
42.6万次下载
417163次下载
41.7万次下载
401193次下载
40.1万次下载Candy Crush Soda Saga on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Candy Crush Soda Saga
Limited, get iTunes now.
Do you already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Candy Crush Soda Saga
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Download Candy Crush Soda Saga for free now.
It’s Sodalicious!Candy Crush Soda Saga is a brand new game from the makers of the legendary Candy Crush Saga. New candies, more divine combinations and challenging game modes brimming with purple soda!Candy Crush Soda Saga is completely free to play, but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.New Candy Crush Soda Saga features: * Over 140 Sodalicious levels* New Game Modes include:Soda – switch bottles and candies to release purple soda and save the Candy BearsFrosting – match candies to smash the ice and set the Candy Bears freeHoney – match candies next to the honey to release the trapped Candy Bears.* Scrumptious new candies and sublime new combinations:Match 4 candies in a square to make a Swedish FishMatch 7 candies to create the remarkable Coloring Candy* Explore juicy new environments and meet the kookiest characters* Mouth-watering new graphics, Candy Crush never looked so tasty* Easy and fun to play, yet challenging to fully master* For players that Facebook Connect, there are leaderboards for you and your friends to compare your Sodalicious scores* Easily sync the game between mobile and tablet devices and unlock the full game features when connected to the internetThis mouth-watering puzzle adventure will instantly quench your thirst for fun.
Join Kimmy on her juicy journey to find Tiffi, by switching and matching your way through new dimensions of magical gameplay.
Take on this Sodalicious Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!Are you already a fan of the new Candy Crush Soda Saga?
If so then visit our website, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:/CandyCrushSodaSaga /CandyCrushSodaSagaLast but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Candy Crush Soda Saga!
What's New in Version 1.34.30
Wakey, wakey Genie Jellybeanie! We need your help to find Tiffi! Join the Sodalicious adventure in the new episode Palm Sugar Oasis!o Play 15 NEW LEVELS, making it 255 of fizzy fun to experience in total!o Not Facebook connected? Get help from other likeminded players in the brand new Candy Crush Soda Saga Kingdom. Sweet! o You can now play Candy Crush Soda Saga in Japanese! Update the game to the latest version to have access to all the divine new content!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Pastel Colours Problems
Has any-one else had problems distinguishing the pastel yellow and orange colours in this game? I am not colour blind but find the pastel colours slightly too 'samey'.
I understand that the makers need to make the game look different to Candy Crush, but I definitely prefer the original's colours. That said I do seem to be preferring this game. T four groups to a fish, upward or downward candy falls. I have not connected this to Facebook (my preference not to bombard friends with my life requests at the small wee hours of the night I find myself playing this!) But cannot find this Candy Crush Saga Kingdom that they have promised in the 22nd Jan update. As that would be a good idea to ask for lives from other players. I have also refrained from purchasing anything extra and am managing to go through levels after a few tries. So do not be deterred. It is possible without resorting to buying extras. So please do not feel you have to be pressured into going via Facebook or buying extras. With a little perseverance you will do it!
Not Worth It
This is not a good game, for a number of reasons. It randomly redirects you to Facebook when you open the game, but it never quite gets there and you're left staring into a gaping blue void for however long it feels like leaving you there for. It just crashes for no reason whatsoever, taking a life with it each time even if you haven't made a single move yet. It doesn't tell you how many lives you have left when you fail a level, and if I click retry with no lives left I risk the return of the blue Facebook void. Also, I like getting three stars on levels before moving on, and I'm fairly sure you have to sell your soul to Satan's great grandmother to get three stars on that level - or complete it in less than ten moves, which is nigh impossible.
Facebook redirect annoying
This is a good game, the fish, bears & marble are good variants on other Candy Crush type games BUT and it's a big but, the recent update with the automatic direct to Facebook is very annoying as many others agree. When you open the app it sends you there & if you don't wait long enough before closing the window it does it again then it often tried to connect mid-game causing you to lose a life. Very annoying. Would be a 4 star game but I've reduced to 2 due to this feature & may delete if not fixed soon.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.34.30Size: 47.8 MBLanguages: English, JapaneseDeveloper: </ LimitedCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&1025 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&14374 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
XS Gold Bar package?0.79S Gold Bar package?3.99M Gold Bar package?7.99L Gold Bar package?15.99XL Gold Bar package?29.99
Discover and share new apps. Follow us on
Discover and share new music, films, TV, books and more.
and discover the music we love.精彩片段 《糖果粉碎苏打传奇(Candy Crush Soda...
给作者投票
相关视频连播
方式一:扫一扫
支持各类二维码扫描软件
方式二:发一发
免费发送App到手机
看不清验证码不正确
该短信不收取任何费用
方式三:下一下
下载App观看
还有更多攻略和游戏礼包等着你
嵌入代码: