其他类似问题
为您推荐:
lol的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能告诉我lol君克解说一个妖姬上钻石第二期视频背景音乐_百度知道
谁能告诉我lol君克解说一个妖姬上钻石第二期视频背景音乐
谁能告诉我lol君克解说一个妖姬上钻石第二期视频背景音乐:LIFT ME UP歌名:Lift Me Up (feat. Rob Halford)歌手:Five Finger Death Punch所属专辑:The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell, Vol. 1发行时间:歌词:It ain't no mysteryI'm all I have leftI'm pushing back and running you overI've been thrown down, run around,Beaten 'til I hit the groundTelling you right now that it's overThere's no room for mistakesAll the cards are in placeSay what you will but say it to my faceBetter back the fuck upBetter shut the fuck upI'll do what I want and I'll never give upI won't be brokenI won't be torturedI won't be beaten downI have the answersI take the pressureI turn it all aroundLift me up above thisThe flames and the ashesLift me up and help me to fly awayLift me up above thisThe broken the emptyLift me up and help me to fly awayLift me up!I'm gonna c hange historyEnlighten the worldTeach them how to see through my eyesI'm gonna lash back, check thatTreat it as a heart attackStomp out all the ugliest liesYou can't convince me to changeWe get on the same pageOh, I've had my fill now there's nothing but rageBest get out of my wayCause there's nothing to sayIs that all that you got?Because I ain't got all dayI won't be brokenI won't be torturedI won't be beaten downI have the answersI take the pressureI turn it all aroundLift me up above thisThe flames and the ashesLift me up and help me to fly awayLift me up above thisThe broken the emptyLift me up and help me to fly awayLift me up!I won't be brokenI won't be torturedI won't be beaten downI have the answersI take the pressureI turn it all aroundLift me up above thisThe flames and the ashesLift me up and help me to fly awayLift me up above thisThe broken the emptyLift me up and help me to fly awayLift me up to fly awayLift me up to fly awayLift me up!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
打游戏很带状态您好,很动感有激情,这首歌很喜欢
是一首男的唱的英文歌,很有趣的那个
麻烦帮我解决一下谢谢
你说的几分钟的那首?
对不起我搞错视频了
是第一个视频
宙斯解说的那个
27分钟的时候
别人告诉我了,谢谢