魔兽世界更新waiting on anther installation or update

Update Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100 with XXKP8 ICS Android 4.0.3 FirmwareAndroid Advices
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100 with XXKP8 ICS Android 4.0.3 Firmware
After the success of Firmwares
for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100 with Android 4.0 and Android 4.0.1 respectively, it’s now time that an all new leak of Android 4.0.3 to hit the servers. What a day for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100 users, it’s the first day of the year 2012 and we are here with the 1st article of the year for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100 users. In the due course of the article we will check out on how you can apply this firmware which is dubbed as XXKP8 Android 4.0.3.
Please note that this release of 4.0.3 is not an official release from Samsung Electronics and there is no ETA on by when this update of Android 4.0.3 will be pushed officially via KIES. Also, since this is the leaked version and not the final version it has to be updated using the Odin and not via KIES. Please note that this is not the official firmware released by Samsung Electronics and also we don’t have any ETA for the same.
Advisory: This update should not be applied to the phones which are NETWORK LOCKED DEVICES, if you still continue to update your phone then we cannot guarantee on the consequences.
This firmware still has some bugs which are minor though but will be solved in the coming versions which will be rolling out soon. Just in case if you feel that there are some bugs which needs urgent attention then do let us know in the comments section as we will try our level to pass the same to the developers.
Note: This update is not for Galaxy S2 I9100G users and is strictly for the devices of whose the model number is GT I9100. If you are not sure of the Model number then you can find by dialing “*#1234#” in your phone after which you will get to see the model number of your phone.
Disclaimer: Please note that this process of firmware update is not recommended for the basic users and is only recommended for the advanced users. Also, we should not be held responsible for any damage happened to your device in any manner after applying this update.
Rooting Information:
Applying this firmware in your Galaxy S2 won’t Root your device.
Just in case if you have rooted your device then after applying this firmware, the rooting access will be revoked.
We will soon come up with an article in the next few coming days wherein you can easily root your Galaxy S2 on XXKI4 Android 4.0.3 Firmware.
So, to keep things simple, you need to follow the
first and once you are done with those you need to head to the procedure to update Galaxy S2 with 4.0.3 Firmware in the next page.
Related Articles
(C) 2014 Android Advices. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. The content is copyrighted and may not be reproduced on other websites.}

我要回帖

更多关于 牛仔裤 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信