turbo Dis mount为什么ipad老是闪退怎么办

請好來將此遊戲加入您的願望清單或是標記為無興趣
購買 Turbo Dismount
$9.99 USD
"&There's the speed! There's the ramp! There's the... Lawsuit.&"
Read the full review .
08 月 21 日
New vehicles, new features, fixes and awesomeness galore!
Full game controller support! Start the game with a controller attached to enable controller UI mode.
New vehicle: Heavy Metal - just the thing you need to get even!
New vehicle: The Swinger - if riding a wrecking ball is your preference!
Controller only: Replay scratching/scrubbing with analog triggers! The slow-mo replay is now so much better than before!
Level Editor Asset Package updated to include Nailed It! -condition
Level Editor documentation updated
Red flash in first person mode for cranial impacts
Additional props in some default levels
Much improved physics collision responses through more accurate relative element masses
Clear Obstacles -button added to level obstacle selection screen
Shadow quality improvements
Tweaked oil slick strength (stronger)
Bug fix: statistics tracking is fixed, helping with the unlocking of some achievements
Bug fix: exporting a level no longer causes an exception with parented elements
EDIT: v1.2.1 update fixes the following:
Space bar again works for launching a dismount
Obstacle positions in Lane Merger fixed
Let us know how it tastes on the forums!
06 月 18 日
New vehicles, optimizations and fixes - here we go!
- New vehicle: Boss Throne - because office chairs are just the thing!
- New vehicle: Boogie Bus - shake your hips to this groove!
- Level Editor Asset Package updated
- New NPC Vehicle: Hippie Van, in Level Editor Asset Package
- Fixed custom photo placement on Cool Streak
- Improved throttle response for &engineless& vehicles
- Optimized texture and audio memory usage
- Fixed detached vehicle parts sometimes floating in the air
- Improved character dismemberment and impact response
- Fixed airtime starting to run when character is at rest
- Improved Komrade engine sound
- Other minor fixes and optimizations
“It's a chaotic toybox of destruction”
Preview –
“Turbo Dismount is a glorious excuse for putting polygonal beings into dangerous vehicles and then watching the physics-based carnage gently unfold into something beautiful.”
Preview –
關於此遊戲
Turbo Dismount is a kinetic tragedy about Mr. Dismount and the cars who love him. It is the official sequel to the wildly popular and immensely successful personal impact simulator - Stair Dismount.
The highlights of this experience are multiple vehicles, an awesome replay system, level editing features, high-speed physics and an indiscriminate sense of style.
The purpose of the game is simple - damage awards points. It is up to you to try different combinations of obstacles, vehicles, poses and levels to make it to the top of the leaderboards. To support friendly rivalry, Turbo Dismount supports placing a photo of your friend on the face of Mr. Dismount - such a delightful way to express one's emotions!
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 or better
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX9 compatible graphics card
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
Sound Card: Any
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Any
Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
Sound Card: Any
篩選條件:
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
6.4 記錄時數
+ Lots of fun crashing into objects+ Multiple vehicles with different physics+ Customization options+ Replay value+/- No campaign or story, it's just a bunch of levels (not really needed but still a point I wanted to address)- No goals/objectives, just high scores- You can't put objects anywhere you want, but only on specific spots- Limited number of levels[Rating: 76/100]
張貼於:06 月 5 日
這篇評論有參考價值嗎?
53.6 記錄時數
This game is a classic from the old Stair dismount & Truck dismount days. I have played both of those back in the early 2000's. this game brings back memories of these in new graphics and customization. Highly recommended ^^
張貼於:06 月 30 日
這篇評論有參考價值嗎?
10.3 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
Listen to me very closely.You can stick the dummy, backwards, on a tricycle, send it through a booster, followed by a jump, into active traffic.Get the ????ing game.
張貼於:04 月 25 日
這篇評論有參考價值嗎?
10.8 記錄時數
Ah, Tubo Dismount.
The name alone conjures up images of, well, your mom, actually, but this is not the time or the place for that particular tale.Anyway, Turbo Dismount is the heartbreaking story of Joe Dismount.
A man trapped in a world that seems to want nothing more than to push him down each time he tries to rise, and hobble him every time he tries to walk.
It's a familiar scene, the cycle of repression which seems torn straight from today's geopolitical headlines.As painful as it is to watch Joe's agonizing struggles, and I must admit it brought a tear to my eye more than once, we have to face the fact that Joe is not entirely a blameless victim here.
Joe appears to be actively seeking his own demise, and every time we see him dangling from the back of a speeding sports car, or rolling off of a cliff in an office chair, we can only wonder what horrors Joe has seen, or dare I say, even participated in, that drive this insatiable lust for the sweet release of death.We may never know, for as simple as Turbo Dismount may appear on the surface, beneath lies a complex web of tortured emotion and dark secrets best left undisturbed.
Some may view Joe as a hero, others may see him as a villan, but where Turbo Dismount succeeds in uniting us, is that we can all see Joe torn into little pieces strewn across a highway in the middle of a twenty vehicle pileup.
I suppose that in the end, that's all that really matters.
張貼於:06 月 29 日
這篇評論有參考價值嗎?
5.5 記錄時數
I had never heard of this game in my life until I saw someone on Youtube playing it.
Then I saw it on steam, then it ended up in my possession.Turbo Dismount is a simple physics sandbox in where your character clings in humorous and non-safe ways onto vehicals and ploughs into traffic.
Really simple.
The crashes and the ammount of damage is a wonder to behold as you see Mr. (Or Mrs.) Dismount roll under cars and loose limbs and break bones.
The Game also has a replay function where you can slow, rewind and fast foward time so you can see that perfect bone crunching angle.
Also you can dot your path to traffic with Turbo Pads, or Speed Bumps, or Half-pipes or mines for the extra 'umph'.Levels are rather small but they do their job, and you have quite a selection of vehicals and poses, and when you are bored of what the developers made there is a host of steam workshop levels for you to play with aswell.And one level of praise I will give the developers, is customization, you can plaster your face, or someone you like (Or really hate) to the puppet Mr (Or Mrs.) Dismount, and you can attach a logo to your vehicals aswell.It's simple, it's fun, it's cheap, you should own this.
張貼於:08 月 30 日
這篇評論有參考價值嗎?
2.7 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
So happy this game is finally released on Steam! I adored the first one &Stair dismount& and this one is even better than the first one being with cars! I do love fast cars and all that, and this game is perfect for having fun and laughing when you see all the accidents. You can also costumize your character being able to place a face of someone you hate and you can also add any car logo you want, like i chose Bugatti :D. Love this game and i'm looking forward to new updates! Have fun playing it yourselves !
張貼於:01 月 10 日
這篇評論有參考價值嗎?
讀取評論中...
包含 23 項 Steam 成就
名稱: Turbo Dismount(TM)
發售日: 2014 年 05 月 21 日
Steam 是首創桌面遊戲平台。加入免費且使用容易。
所有價格均包含稅金(如果適用的話)&&
您可以使用這個 Widget 產生器來產生一些 HTML 代碼,這些代碼可以嵌入您的網站上。這麼做可以讓用戶更容易在 Steam 上購買此遊戲。
最多可以輸入 375 字元來添加說明至您的 Widget:
複製並貼上下面 HTML 代碼至您的網站來使 Widget 出現
分享:& & &一周新游宅急送:异形保卫者、小轮车冒险2、星际穿越、狂野飙车·超越、史诗之岛等
嗨,这是我们针对手机游戏的全新专题栏目「一周新游宅急送」,我们会网罗当周最新上架的精品手游(暂仅 iOS 平台),以直观简单的方式,在最短的时间告诉你本周哪些新游戏最值得关注和入手。
异形:保卫者&Anomaly Defenders
玩够了所谓的逆向塔防,那就正儿八经的来场正统恶战吧!在经历了前三代逆向塔防之后,11bit 为我们准备了他们的正统塔防第一作:Anomaly Defenders,沿用前三代作品的游戏元素,在这充满未来科技风格的世界中,感受下被NPC进攻的滋味吧!
Anomaly Defenders
小轮车冒险&Pumped BMX 2&
看标题就知道啦!就是「指尖运动党」们最爱的 Pumped BMX 续作,玩法上其实大同小异,就是通过手指在各种复杂地形中摆出超酷的动作,比如说空中转体,翻滚动作等等,并以此获得相应的分数,全3D化画面相信玩起来也更为过瘾。
Pumped BMX 2
星际穿越&Interstellar
以电影「星际穿越」为题材的一款游戏,科幻味道甚浓。玩家可以在游戏中创建自己的太阳系,然后驾驶自己的飞船飞出太阳系,并在星际间穿行,你可以在本作中感受到星际穿行的惊险刺激。
Interstellar
狂野飙车:超越&Asphalt Overdrive&
狂野飙车系列的衍生作品:狂野飙车:超越终于上架 App Store!置身 80 年代的加利福尼亚,在高速路上畅快飙车,躲避警察的疯狂追捕。基于任务的游戏以及超过 30 辆经典车型等你来体验,快加入 Game Center 和全球的赛车迷们一决高下吧!
狂野飙车:超越
史诗之岛&Epic Island&
卡通风格的RPG游戏,说的是玩家所带领的小队前往一个神秘的小岛,并以此展开征服的故事。小岛恶灵丛生,并且被一个远古时代的巨魔统治者,玩家需要充分利用小队中不同种族的独特属性,去击败那些奇怪的恶灵,并最终控制整个小岛。游戏初期颇有些唐吉坷德的意味,乐趣点就期待您的深入发掘啦!
Epic Island
光速快递&RGB Express&
快递员每天需要送上近百份的包裹,如何送的又快又有效率?在游戏「光速快递」中,玩家需要为这些忙碌的快递员设定快递路线,并且确保不同颜色的快递车辆不会相撞,相当考验逻辑性的益智小游戏。
RGB Express
撕碎它&Shred It!&
一款风格相当卡通的跑酷游戏,玩家需要踩着滑板在一个纸质的世界中展开冒险。随机的天气环境,多变的场景绝对让你应接不暇,喜欢治愈风格的朋友可以下载体验一番。
比你聪明&Smarter Than You&
简单到不能再简单的游戏,简单来说,你通过这款看上去有些简陋的游戏和全世界的玩家玩「猜拳」,你可以选择误导对方或者嘲讽对方,最后由系统判定你是否获胜,简单却乐趣十足。
Smarter Than You
车祸英雄&Turbo Dismount&
一款车型在出厂之前,都要通过防撞击的测试,一般上会有个假人坐在车内,然后被各种撞击测试车辆的安全性。当然在现实环境中你不太可能有机会遇到这样的情况,所以你可以通过 Turbo Dismount 来模拟,当然游戏中就是撞得越惨越好了,好吧,我承认这就是一款给「抖S」准备的专属虐待游戏~
Turbo Dismount&
▲ 部分选材参考自&
文章来源
,原作者
,转载请注明原文链接
喜欢少数派?欢迎关注我们的微博:@少数派sspai&,微信公众号:&sspaime
少数派 – 发现优质应用(&&)
推荐微信公众号:伪科学终结者
相关文章No tags for this post.
闪新闻-互联网老旧媒体
ContributorsiTunes 的 App Store 中的“Turbo Dismount(TM)”
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 Secret Exit Ltd. 的免费 App Turbo Dismount(TM),请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
Turbo Dismount(TM)
开发商:Secret Exit Ltd.
Game Center
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
*** The legendary crash simulator is now on iOS! ***Perform death-defying motor stunts, crash into walls, create traffic pile-ups of epic scale - and share the fun!SUPPORTED DEVICES: iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch 5G and newer.Turbo Dismount(TM) is a kinetic tragedy about Mr. Dismount and the cars who love him. It is the official sequel to the wildly popular and immensely successful personal impact simulator - Stair Dismount(TM). FEATURES:* Flinch-inducing crash physics* Crunchy sound effects* Delicious slow-mo replay system* Multiple vehicles: cars, trucks, construction vehicles, a skateboard...* Multiple levels, obstacle types and characters* Tweak levels to your liking!* Customize your character and the vehicles with your own photos!* Game controller support!* Game Center leaderboards and achievementsTurbo Dismount is the most convincing vehicular personal impact simulation seen on the App Store!Follow Mr. Dismount /MrDismountFollow Secret Exit on Twitter: /secretexitDismounting (turbocharged or regular) is not to be attempted at home or outside, and should be left to trained professionals. Secret Exit does not recommend or condone dismount attempts outside 3D computer simulations.
模拟各种汽车碰撞并对乘客受伤程度评分,有回放慢放和录像,看着小人儿各种骨节断裂满天肢体很有趣儿
这个游戏不买新车就是废物
这个游戏不买车就没用,那些免费的车都是垃圾
挺有趣的游戏
非常不错,期待更多的关卡和汽车
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 1.2.7大小: 89.8 MB语言: 英语开发商: Secret Exit Ltd.频繁/强烈的卡通或幻想暴力偶尔/轻微的亵渎或低俗幽默兼容性: 需要 iOS 7.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
&&&&&271 份评分
热门 App 内购买项目
Speed & Style?6.00Mighty Pedals?6.00The Unstoppables?6.00Speedy Results?6.00Winding Ways?6.00Impact Zone?6.00Luxury Liners?6.00Premium unlock?40.00Total Torque?6.00Premium unlock?30.00
更多Secret Exit Ltd.产品当前位置: &
& 车祸英雄 Turbo Dismount(TM)
版本:1.2.7
类别:动作游戏
大小:74.60MB
语言:英文
系统要求:需要 iOS 7.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
用PP助手下载
用PP助手下载
内容介绍:
又一款续作,曾经逗比无比的《跳楼英雄》想必大家还记得,作为续作自然又是一款以搞怪发泄为主题的游戏啦!续作加强了物理引擎的建设,以带给玩家更加真实的物理体验和游戏感受。&
*** The legendary crash simulator is now on iOS! ***
Perform death-defying motor stunts, crash into walls, create traffic pile-ups of epic scale - and share the fun!
SUPPORTED DEVICES: iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch 5G and newer.
Turbo Dismount& is a kinetic tragedy about Mr. Dismount and the cars who love him. It is the official sequel to the wildly popular and immensely successful personal impact simulator - Stair Dismount&.
* Flinch-inducing crash physics
* Crunchy sound effects
* Delicious slow-mo replay system
* Multiple vehicles: cars, trucks, construction vehicles, a skateboard...
* Multiple levels, obstacle types and characters
* Tweak levels to your liking!
* Customize your character and the vehicles with your own photos!
* Game controller support!
* Game Center leaderboards and achievements
Turbo Dismount is the most convincing vehicular personal impact simulation seen on the App Store!
Follow Mr. Dismount /MrDismount
Dismounting (turbocharged or regular) is not to be attempted at home or outside, and should be left to trained professionals. Secret Exit does not recommend or condone dismount attempts outside 3D computer simulations.
精彩资源,尽在PP助手()
1660.8万次下载
1630.4万次下载
1027.1万次下载
3816001次下载
381.6万次下载
2402983次下载
240.3万次下载
2358101次下载
235.8万次下载
2086835次下载
208.7万次下载