冰雪奇缘英文台词 4分58秒的时候台词是什么?

《冰雪奇缘》经典台词大全
《冰雪奇缘》经典台词大全
【www.ruiwen.com - 台词】
  1.you ok, anna. i got you.没事的 安娜 姐姐抱  2.elsa, what have you done? this is getting out of hand!艾莎 你做了什么?你又乱用魔法了!  3.it was an accident. i’m sorry, anna.都是我不小心 对不起 安娜  4.she’s ice cold. – i know where we have to go.她浑身冰凉! -我知道怎样救她  5.ice?雪?  6.see the beauty sharp and sheer.冰雪美人冷艳又危险  7.split the ice apart.掘开寒冰勇向前  8.and break the frozen heart.用爱融化冰封的心!  9.h.up! ho! watch your step! let it go!嘿!嗬!踏歌行,随心去  10.hup! ho! watch your step! let it go!嘿!嗬!踏歌行,随心去  11.beautiful! powerful!美丽又强大!  12.dangerous! cold!寒冷又危险!  13.ice has a magic can’t be controlled.冰雪的魔力难驾驭  14.stronger than one, stronger than ten.一当十 一当百  15.stronger than a hundred men!谁人能挡寒冬至?  16.born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining.天上甘露凝成雪,山中泉水聚成冰  17.this icy force both foul and fair.冰雪严寒只等闲  18.has a frozen heart worth mining.誓破坚冰续奇缘  19.cut through the heart, cold and clear.劈开冰块冷又坚  20.strike for love and strike for fear.战胜恐惧求真爱  21.there’s beauty and there’s danger here.冰雪美人冷艳又危险  22.split the ice apart!掘开寒冰勇向前  23.beware the frozen heart.用爱融化冰封的心!  24.come on, sven!快跟上 斯特!  25.elsa. psst艾莎 喂  26.elsa!艾莎!  27.wake up. wake up. wake up.快醒醒 快醒醒  28.anna, go back to sleep.安娜 快回去睡觉  29.i just can’t. the sky’s awake, so i’m awake,我睡不着 天还醒着 我也醒着  30.so we have to play.快起来陪我玩吧  31.go play by yourself.自己玩去吧  32.do you want to build a snowman?你想不想堆个雪人?  33.come on, come on, come on, come on.快! 快! 姐姐快!  34.do the magic! do the magic!快用你的魔法! 用魔法!  35.ready? – uhhm…准备好哦! – 喔…  36.this is amazing!哇!好神奇!  37.watch this!看好了!  38.hi, i’m olaf and i like warm hugs.嗨!我叫雪宝,喜欢热情的拥抱!  39.i love you, olaf.我爱你 雪宝  40.al’right. catch me! – gotcha!接住我! -接住啦!  41.again! wait!再来一次! -等下!  42.slow down!慢一点!  43.anna!安娜!  44.anna?安娜?  45.mama! papa!妈妈!爸爸!.  46.born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining,天上甘露凝成雪,山中泉水聚成冰  47.this icy force both foul and fair.冰雪严寒只等闲  48.has a frozen heart worth mining.誓破坚冰续奇缘  49.cut through the heart, cold and clear.劈开冰块冷又坚  50.strike for love and strike for fear.战胜恐惧求真爱
本文来源:拒绝访问 | www.jiyifa.com | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.jiyifa.com) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(447af3ac-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器冰雪奇缘台词_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&100W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
冰雪奇缘台词
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩25页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢【随想】冰雪奇缘中你听到的最深刻的台词是什么?【elsa吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,838贴子:
【随想】冰雪奇缘中你听到的最深刻的台词是什么?
The perfect girl is gone?和I can't
I don't care what they are going to say.
Please,just stay away from me,stay away!
Some people are worth melting for.
The past is in the past.
I going to see my sister!She is my sister,she will never hurt me.I love you ,olaf.Go away,Anna.
---OK bye.let it go,let it go~太多啦!
Do you want built
a snowman?Let it go,Let it go!be the good girl you away had to be.
i am one with the wind and sky
That perfect girl is gone~终于摆脱枷锁,可以回归真实的女王
The cold never brothered me anyway.
I'm free!!看到女王唱这段时,哭鼻子了
Olaf:Let's go kiss Hans!
Frozen 的所有台词
No,don't touch me!please,I don't want 2 hurt u!
Elsa:我叫雪宝,喜欢热情的拥抱
I am one with the wind and sky
Standind frozen in the life I havr chosenThe codl never botherme anyway
Hi,I'm Olaf.I like warm hugs.Some people are worth melting for.No,don't touch me,please!I don't want to hurt you!Let it go.Let it go.Don’t let them in,don’t let them see.Be the good girl you always have to be.The cold never brothered me anyway.Do you want to build a snowman?-Go away,Anna.-OK,bye.嗯嗯,太多了,好多都印象深刻的呢。。
前方的路等待,过去不要留恋
“来踢狗?”
那首歌,我正好高考,***应景啊
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 冰雪奇缘台词对话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信