有没有人有incest datastoryy1.0b完全无bug汉化版

I'm amy, come from mobile SMP team. SMP means staff mobile platform which aims to all saff and variable
scenarios.Now I responsible for client pack development.
From April to Now,I've been HSBC for 8 month. During this period,I made some mistake and got some conclusion.Today I want to share some with you.
1.Consider your task at different way.Work is a collaborative process.I once got a task to modified the whole UI of the project.As a develop,I forcus more on if
the function can proccess normal after modified the UI. However for the UI details,like the spacing bettween two row, if the icon and text in the same line.
I pay no attention.Because in my opinion, I treat function more important than UI. I realized I am wrong quickly. They are same important.I gave the UI team to
review my task.they gave me lots of feedback, and tell me why it's important,even though it's only the spacing betteen two wrong,it can improve the user's browsing experience.
And for developer,except think like a user, sometimes I need to think as a tester.Because a tester's job is finding defect.they won't
think user will use our app as our expect.So they will simulation lot's of special case.If I can consider like a tester during the developt piriod,it'll avoid
lot's of defect.So this is my first conclusion, Think deeper,farther and think at diffent way.
2.Don't be shy,be initiative.As a new staff,I meet lots of difficulties about the work, about the code.
I used to be shy to ask for help.But it's not a good thing both for me and the whole team. Leave the confortable zoom and ask for help.I found
my collegue are very nice, they are willing to answer my question. the strength of the team is enormous. Use it cleverly,it'll improve whole team's efficiency.
Being initiative means reporting your work progress active, what you have done,what peoblem you meet.don't wait until your manager ask you.
3.About comunication.Every time before communicating with others,I need to think about what purpose of communication, what result I want.During the communication,
sometimes you think you understand other person clearly,but infact,you mistook.I made this understanding mistake several times ,Once About the demand,It until I deliver the project,I found
I mistook.So I need to code again, it waste lots of time.
And Last but not least,Do not forget to exercise.
I'm amy, come from mobile SMP team. SMP means staff mobile platform which aims to all saff and variable
scenarios.Now I responsible for client pack development.
From April to Now,I've been HSBC for 8 month. During this period,I made some mistake and got some conclusion.Today I want to share some with you.
1.Consider your task at different way.Work is a collaborative process.I once got a task to modified the whole UI of the project.As a develop,I forcus more on if
the function can proccess normal after modified the UI. However for the UI details,like the spacing bettween two row, if the icon and text in the same line.
I pay no attention.Because in my opinion, I treat function more important than UI. I realized I am wrong quickly. They are same important.I gave the UI team to
review my task.they gave me lots of feedback, and tell me why it's important,even though it's only the spacing betteen two wrong,it can improve the user's browsing experience.
And for developer,except think like a user, sometimes I need to think as a tester.Because a tester's job is finding defect.they won't
think user will use our app as our expect.So they will simulation lot's of special case.If I can consider like a tester during the developt piriod,it'll avoid
lot's of defect.So this is my first conclusion, Think deeper,farther and think at diffent way.
2.Don't be shy,be initiative.As a new staff,I meet lots of difficulties about the work, about the code.
I used to be shy to ask for help.But it's not a good thing both for me and the whole team. Leave the confortable zoom and ask for help.I found
my collegue are very nice, they are willing to answer my question. the strength of the team is enormous. Use it cleverly,it'll improve whole team's efficiency.
Being initiative means reporting your work progress active, what you have done,what peoblem you meet.don't wait until your manager ask you.
3.About comunication.Every time before communicating with others,I need to think about what purpose of communication, what result I want.During the communication,
sometimes you think you understand other person clearly,but infact,you mistook.I made this understanding mistake several times ,Once About the demand,It until I deliver the project,I found
I mistook.So I need to code again, it waste lots of time.
And Last but not least,Do not forget to exercise.
没有更多推荐了,[猜]正规性
标题|网址|摘要
分类信息&|&[猜]&非正规
[猜]实时动态
[猜]内链数
[猜]相似度
子页优先级较低
子页优先级较低
子页优先级较低
子页优先级较低
主页次优先&|&子页内容充实
主页次优先&|&子页内容充实
子页优先级较低
子页优先级较低
子页优先级较低
友情链接:&&&&&站长E-mail:&Incest Story 1.0b 大佬们来救命啊【ss同盟吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:22,233贴子:
Incest Story 1.0b 大佬们来救命啊
用RMVX修改金钱结果金钱成了0 啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!我已经是一条咸鱼了= =大佬们,你们是怎么改金钱的?
请问怎么出银行大门啊
行的,谢啦
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Incest Story 1.0b
画面显示不全怎么办【ss同盟吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:22,233贴子:
Incest Story 1.0b
画面显示不全怎么办
全屏也没有用,应该怎么弄啊
我也是啊、、楼主找到办法也给我讲哈哟
游戏运行那个文件夹里有个齿轮状的文件,点开有几行英文加数字,把里面的0改1还是1改0自己试一下就ok了
你把帖子看完 有一个补丁的
把显示正常游戏中的RGSS300.dll
RGSS301.dll替换一下。
谁能私信给我个链接