上周六大家玩得开心学英语视频吗的英语

上周他们在公园玩得和开心。用英语翻译_百度知道
上周他们在公园玩得和开心。用英语翻译
They had a good time in the park last week.=They enjoyed themselves in the park last week.=They played happily in the park last week. 【俊狼猎英】团队为您解答。
有4空,They _____ _____ ______ _______in the park last week.
had a good time
采纳率:62%
来自团队:
They had a good time in the park last week.=They enjoyed themselves in the park last week.=They played happily in the park last week.
They had a good time in the park last week..
they played very happy in the park last week.
Last week they in the park and happy
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。他们玩得很开心,用英文怎样翻译_百度知道
他们玩得很开心,用英文怎样翻译
have a good
enjoyed themselves.
They played very happy. 希望对您有帮助!
采纳率:67%
来自团队:
themselves。They
time .They
过去时的可能性高
They havd a good time.They havd fun.They enjoy themselves.They played happily.
They are having fun.
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译翻译:在聚会上,大家都玩得很开心.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
How about going to see a film with me?Everyone had a good time in the party.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你和我一起去看电影怎么样?Could you go to see a movie with me?在聚会上,大家都玩得很开心。 We had a good time at the party.
How about going to see a film with me?They had fun in the party.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
初二英语作文根据提示写一篇英语日记上周六,即五月二号,天气晴朗,你和Jim去了海滩,在那里你们游泳,玩游戏,你们玩的很开心.六十嗰词左右,符合日记形式
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Saturday, SunnyIt was sunny and warm today. I went to the beach near my home with my best friend Jim. It took us twenty minutes to get there by bike. We walked on the beach, played games, swam in the sea and built up a sand castle. We didn't go home until 5:00 in the afternoon. Although we felt tired, we were happy because we really had a good time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码希望大家明天玩的开心 的翻译是:Hope tomorrow have fun 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
希望大家明天玩的开心
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Hope you have fun tomorrow
Hope tomorrow have fun
Hope tomorrow have fun
I hope you tomorrow playing happy
Hoped everybody tomorrow will play happy
相关内容&aI do not need you this friend 我不需要您这个朋友 & a给我们提了一些建议 Has made some suggestions to us & a节能汽车 Conserves energy the automobile & aten days. SDZ injection solution (200 mg mL1) was kindly
& aheartba 正在翻译,请等待...
& a可以每天爱我多一些吗? May love me every day many some? & a每天夜里丫头都会无眠
只因还想着你 Because every day night the servant girl can not have the dormancy only also to think you & a尽管他年事已高,他还是经常到国外旅游 Although he is old, he arrives the overseas traveling frequently & aThere days are set asid to show love and respect for parents. 几天有对父母的asid显示爱的集合和尊敬。 & aFuzzy comprehensive evaluation method can not only score for the evaluation of the size of an object on a consolidated evaluation and sorting, but also on a set of fuzzy evaluation value by the maximum membership degree principle to assess the level of the object belongs. This is the result of mathematical methods to o 模糊的全面评估方法可能为对象的大小的评估不仅计分在一个巩固的评估和排序,而且在一套模糊的评估价值由最大会员资格程度原则估计对象的水平属于。 这是克服瑕疵的传统团结的数学方法的结果,结果包含富有的信息量。 它的特征根据对象分开地被判断,被评估的对象有对象的价值的一个独特的评估被评估的对象不是作用的一件收藏品。 & a但翻开书上面单词都认识,一合上就什么都不知道了 But opens above the book the word all to know, as soon as closes anything not to know & a后来他渐渐明白了为什么他们的英语教师经常叫他们背诵课文。 Afterwards he had understood gradually why their English teacher is called them to recite the text frequently. & a它很高 It very high & a一位老人给了我一些木柴生火 An old person gave me some firewoods to light a fire & a房屋卫生设备识图与施工 The house sanitary equipment knows the chart and the construction & a战略会议室 Strategic conference room & a世界还未抛弃我 The world has not abandoned me & a前天就张灯结彩,准备今天的婚事了,我也很期待,他的妻子长的什么样? Day before yesterday was decorated with lanterns and colored streamers, the preparation today wedding, I very much had also anticipated, his wife's long what type? & a我马上就要去睡觉了 I had to go immediately to sleep & a演出时不准照相 When performance does not permit the photography & a该风险管理计划确定了的风险可接受准则 This risk management plan had determined the risk may accept the criterion & aAlways let you down, I'm sorry 总放下您,我抱歉 & a老师把全班分成了四组 Teacher has divided into the entire class four groups & aDo not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .(William Shakespeare , British dramatist) Disturbed please to buy likes & a不得不说,故宫真的非常大 Can not but say, Imperial Palace really extremely big & aaku ra iso ngirim aku镭iso ngirim & athere are many secrets to learn 有许多秘密学会 & a我们一部分一部份来分析 A our part of part analyzes & a为他的自行车找个合适的地点 Looks for a where convenient for his bicycle & a他被登上过《名利场》和《纽约客》 He has been mounted "Fame and fortune Field" and "the New York Guests" & aWT2009039 正在翻译,请等待...
& aHe alway got high() in school 他总得到了高()在学校 & a50 year cell therapy experience Preserving your health capital. 50年细胞保存您的健康资本的疗法经验。 & acome a little later. 来一少许以后。 & acaromedic caromedic & abagnodoccia di bellezza pro-age formulato per fare una vera differenza per la tua pelle bagnodoccia & a她喜欢蓝色和白色 She likes the blue color and the white & aso he is 如此他是 & aYour father is a teacher 您的父亲是老师 & a你站在桥上看风景 看风景人在屋里看你 You stand on the bridge looked the scenery looked the scenery person looks at you in the room & aYour father am a teacher 您的父亲上午老师 & aThat doesn't have to mean that you should be afraidof them, 那做没有必须意味您应该是afraidof他们, & alifeistough,butI'MTougher lifeistough, butI'MTougher & ait'sinyoupencilcase. it'sinyoupencilcase。 & a第一个拐点出现在沉降板埋设初期, The first inflection point appears in the subsidence board embedment initial period, & aI respect and love her very much 我尊敬并且爱她非常 & a多组分定量 Multi-component quota & ato make a place your permanent home 做地方您的永久家 & a她在这里大约教了十年书了。 She has probably taught ten years book in here. & a根据你提供的信息和我的时间安排, 我选择如下比较适合一点 Information and my time arrangement provides which according to you, I choose following quite suitable one & amultisegment multisegment & a我的朋友,欢迎你来北京学习!汤姆,你的生活以及你的学习情况都好吗?汤姆,七月份我将参加一个暑假中学生英文演讲比赛,但是在我资料收集语言运用等方面遇到了一些困难,你能帮助我提高一下我在英文语言运用方面上的能力吗?谢谢!哦,汤姆,我打算比赛之后就会到北京去看你。 The friend of mine, welcome you to come Beijing to study! Tom, your life as well as your study situation all? Tom, in July I will attend a summer vacation middle-school student English oratorical contest, but in aspects and so on my acquisition of information language utilization has encountered som & a那个战士躲藏在村民中 正在翻译,请等待...
& acircle the words that have something to do with rainy weather.now see how many you can find and circle them. 盘旋与多雨weather.now有关看见的词多少您能发现和盘旋他们。 & ahe says
goodbey to his mother and to take a bus to the zoo 他对他的母亲说goodbey和乘公共汽车对动物园 & a这支足球队很有信心赢得这次重要的比赛。 This football team has the confidence to win this important competition very much. & a希望大家明天玩的开心 Hoped everybody tomorrow will play happy &}

我要回帖

更多关于 开心乐园幼儿学英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信