CSGO被骗一把刀和一把崭新csgo 鬼退治治价值1000报警有用吗

【图片】求救
老外跟我买刀出1000美元
这个是真的还是假的【csgo吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:921,328贴子:
老外跟我买刀出1000美元
这个是真的还是假的
假 ---------------------↓↓↓ 看 签 名 ↓↓↓
你信了就上当了
你刀值1k刀吗
老外准备5000了
继续啊,看他什么时候加个海景房
我用祖传地下水和你换怎么样?——————————————————————保护渔业资源池塘不样垂钓提高身体素质江边也能划船      --来自膜法世界的小尾巴
要是你真信了只能说被骗也是活该
我是不是快马上一个海景房了
我只能用我ID回复你
只要他先钱,就是真的
但是他是贝宝支付的啊
请不要将您的密码透露给任何人。日?Bililil ??o?o??: Mitsjuan: I don't click links, sorry?Bililil ??o?o??: He money first, then you give a knife, he can apply for a refund, then followed by ggMitsjuan: Based on the fact that you have no rep is a little concerning for me to go first. However, you can check the rep on my profile and see that i am a very reputable trader throughout the steam community, and I have performed multiple trades/transactions in the past that have all gone wellMitsjuan: you still there??Bililil ??o?o??: PLAY
lolMitsjuan: what??Bililil ??o?o??: In addition to the key Everything else is not tradingMitsjuan: Okay, I will go first on PaypalMitsjuan: I will give you money, then you send knife. Deal??Bililil ??o?o??: I as long as the keyMitsjuan: what key?Mitsjuan: I will send you money over PaypalMitsjuan: Do you want me to speak in mandarin?Bililil ??o?o??: I as long as the key I don't moneyMitsjuan: But I will send you money first. You can buy key right after. You will have money and knife before I have knifeMitsjuan: 我会送你钱了贝宝。我就先走了?Bililil ??o?o??: NOMitsjuan: you get free money 40 dollar overpayMitsjuan: you dont lostMitsjuan: loseMitsjuan: Okay, I will pay 1000 dollars for itMitsjuan: I send you 1000 keyMitsjuan: key to success?Bililil ??o?o??: Why do you spend how many money to buy me this knife?Bililil ??o?o??: You can actually bought me this knifeMitsjuan: I can't purchase knife off marketMitsjuan: it wont let me and I want knife?Bililil ??o?o??: Then how I deal to you?Mitsjuan: Once I send you money on paypal, you send knife right afterMitsjuan: this is my trade linkMitsjuan: ?Bililil ??o?o??: I don't click links, sorryMitsjuan: Okay, you can send an offer on my profile after thenMitsjuan: do you know how?Bililil ??o?o??: Mitsjuan: that is your trade linkMitsjuan: Mitsjuan: this is mine, it is not a bad link?Bililil ??o?o??: Can you can trade number to add me?Mitsjuan: what do you mean?Bililil ??o?o??: I'm sorry Because I only believe can deal?Bililil ??o?o??: This number and you cannot trade How do you put the knife to get the number?Mitsjuan: You give me emailMitsjuan: I give you moneyMitsjuan: you confirmMitsjuan: you send knifeMitsjuan: I send 1000 dollars?Bililil ??o?o??: I don't have paypalMitsjuan: Can you get it, it is easy I can help youMitsjuan: ?Bililil ??o?o??: waitMitsjuan: Did you do it??Bililil ??o?o??: I don't know howMitsjuan: go to Mitsjuan: and press create accountMitsjuan: you type on your name, email, birth date, etc.?Bililil ??o?o??: ok?Bililil ??o?o??: waitMitsjuan: Okay?Bililil ??o?o??: I'm sorry Someone with a key with me I am really sorryMitsjuan: but I am paying 1000 dollars?Bililil ??o?o??: He 100 keysMitsjuan: I pay you 2000 thenMitsjuan: I want your knife badMitsjuan: 2000 dollars is 250 keysMitsjuan: hello??Bililil ??o?o??: I'm sorry We are ready to meet the deaMitsjuan: noooooooMitsjuan: 5000!!!!Mitsjuan: I pay you 5000 dollarsMitsjuan: 5000 dollars that is so many keys pleaseMitsjuan: pleaseMitsjuan: not yenMitsjuan: dollarswMitsjuan: hjello?Mitsjuan: 10000 dollarsMitsjuan: okayMitsjuan: 100000Mitsjuan: 10000Mitsjuan: 10000Mitsjuan: 10000Mitsjuan: pleaseMitsjuan: so muchMitsjuan: a lotMitsjuan: I send you no jokeMitsjuan: I need your knifeMitsjuan: that is 4000 keysMitsjuan: 40x the amount of the guy you are trading withMitsjuan: ???????Bililil ??o?o??: OMG!!!!Mitsjuan: what?Mitsjuan: I pay you 4000kMitsjuan: 4000 keysMitsjuan: so much?Bililil ??o?o??: We have agreedMitsjuan: nooooMitsjuan: are you retarteMitsjuan: I am offering so much more wtfMitsjuan: how can you turn hownMitsjuan: I send you 10000 firstMitsjuan: you will have moneyMitsjuan: then you buy keys, easyMitsjuan: how do you turn down 10 grand lmaoMitsjuan: 10000 dollars I was giving youMitsjuan: and you take 250?Bililil ??o?o??: But I still can't use paypal Other ways you can deal?Mitsjuan: If you create an account on paypal I can send you 10000 dollars, it is really simpleMitsjuan: just go on website and press sign up?Bililil ??o?o??: I'm sorry He has set out together with meMitsjuan: do you not understandMitsjuan: i send 40x the money?Bililil ??o?o??: 88Mitsjuan: ???Bililil ??o?o??: I'm sorry I went out to deal with him goodbyeMitsjuan: If you can grasp how to sign up for paypal, I can send you 10000 sollarsMitsjuan: noMitsjuan: noMitsjuan: 10000Mitsjuan: 20000??Mitsjuan: like whatMitsjuan: whyMitsjuan: I WILL SEND YOU A MILLION FOR THE KEYSMitsjuan: when you get theMitsjuan: mMitsjuan: when you trade with the guy I will send you 20000 for the keys?Bililil ??o?o??: Because I'm not going to paypal so embarrassedMitsjuan: there is nothing to be embarrsed aboutMitsjuan: I wont judge youMitsjuan: I will send you 20 thousand dollars, all you have to do is look at your email when I send it after you set up paypal?Bililil ??o?o??: goodbyeMitsjuan: 30000Mitsjuan: what the fuck?Bililil ??o?o??: goodbyeMitsjuan: n oMitsjuan: dumbasMitsjuan: 50kMitsjuan: 50 thousanfMitsjuan: new carMitsjuan: and you turn down a new carMitsjuan: are you fucking retartedMitsjuan: 50 thousand dollars for your not even 100 dollar knifeMitsjuan: all you have to do is make paypal?Bililil ??o?o??: I hate paypal. ByeMitsjuan: whatMitsjuan: howMitsjuan: noMitsjuan: whyMitsjuan: whatMitsjuan: why do you have paypalMitsjuan: id your iq negativeMitsjuan: PAYPAL IS A MONEY SERVICE AND I AM OFFERING 50 THOUSAND DOLLARSMitsjuan: anyone with common sense would accept thatMitsjuan: its 50 grandMitsjuan: thats like 4 billion yen or whateverMitsjuan: just give me moms emailMitsjuan: I send paypal there?Bililil ??o?o??: My sword only in each other's inventory after 7 days I'm sorry
让他先给你
这老外能骗到人也算他前世积福了
能来个海景房吗?一把刀,一个老外居然用那么多钱买,真以为楼主你是小学生了
什么刀=-=值这么多
给他你就哭吧
应用吧活动,
你问他do you have zhifubao?他要回答you,就说明是国内骗子
paypal 我记得可以收回转账,就是我先给你一万,你的确收到了,但是暂时不能用,一小段时间内付款人可以提出撤销付款,钱会回到付款人手上
八成是假的
不管啥别人找你先钱,你说你先给一半也行,给了钱再说
多少人说了是假的了还不死心?行了是真的去交易吧
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴CSGO 追梦成功!AWP 鬼退治 美翻了_腾讯视频
三倍流畅播放
1080P蓝光画质
新剧提前看
1080P蓝光画质
纯净式无框播放器
三倍流畅播放
扫一扫 手机继续看
下载需先安装客户端
{clientText}
客户端特权:
3倍流畅播放
当前播放至 {time}
扫一扫 手机继续看
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要【图片】11.14(水) 在1000小时之际谈谈对这个游戏及皮肤的感觉吧【csgo吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:921,328贴子:
11.14(水) 在1000小时之际谈谈对这个游戏及皮肤的感觉吧
貌似玩CSGO也有一年的时间了,记得还是被同宿舍的室友带入坑的,现在也块1000小时了。发个帖子谈(shui)谈(tie)自己对这个游戏和一些自己用过的皮肤的感觉吧
知道csgo还是从起源里知道的,当时玩的时候t的默认刀是折叠,ct的是刺刀,可惜了这被削弱的最惨的武器
正真开始玩的时候是去年这段时间吧,一入坑就无法自拔,沉迷社区
当时在X社玩KZ,连跳,直视感觉比1.6时期跳起来感觉不一样
知道被人拉去玩越狱,仿佛打开了新世界的大门
我也玩过CF,逆战,但是很反感哪些总拿游戏做比较的,CSGO有他自己独特的东西,而其他游戏也是如此
自从玩了CSGO,就卸载了电脑上的CF,从开始的KZ服,越狱服,渐渐的开始玩混战,开始被各种社区大佬按在地上摩擦(话说当初的狼群换皮肤真的刺激)
既然接触到了皮肤,就避免不了想买皮肤这心态,买几个便宜的主战皮肤就不买了,反正没有加成,当初的我真是天真
接着开始幻想做欧洲人,想着一发入魂,结果就不说了,酋长叫我回去砍柴
好吧我编不下去了,才玩1000小时能有个JB见解还是说皮肤吧,反正1000小时有700个小时都在看皮肤了
我还是给你们说说我玩过的认为好的皮肤吧,大佬别喷,都是些低端皮肤
手枪USP个人认为刚入这个游戏的可以先用力矩这把性价比很高的皮肤,便宜好看
这皮肤我用到现在,低调好看CT的标志也是恰到好处,个人觉得配上信仰队的贴纸一级赞
高端一点的 枪响 猎户 都挺好看不锈钢 韭菜鸡蛋 也是极好的
P250ECO神器,个人偏爱美钞
250有很多好看的皮肤,死亡轮回,银装素裹什么的,可是我专一
双枪这把枪 感觉除了我自己偶尔会起,基本没人用,蔷薇和卡特尔
其实双枪皮肤好看的很多,只是尴尬的是没人用
57 TEC9 CZ75最好用的手枪系列,一直是不会用沙鹰的人的福音反正我沙鹰怎么打都打不死人新出的油嘴TEC 9很好看呀57铜色星系配上15卡托感觉也是赞赞的CZ75自从见到燕尾就喜欢上了
沙鹰这种玄学的东西,不打得死人对得起皮肤?所以我都是用阴毛者,T用的沙鹰叫啥我都不知道,就没起过
G18 水灵呀,核子呀,都是极好的酷爱苹果系列的我挂出来的签名从来都是不能看的所以都挂市场了只留下这个安慰自己
低配本升灯,连图案都没有,差评
P2000都没用过,就不做评论啦
重型武器单喷红绿苹果简直就是纯色系的最爱锦鲤也是可爱至极话说你们看得出来我绿苹果上是有签名贴纸的么
重新发帖算了,就简单的分享下我用的皮肤吧
新帖子链接
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴拒绝访问 | www.ooqiu.com | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.ooqiu.com) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(d64d1a-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器已解决问题
csgo想入把1000以下性价比高好出的刀,求推荐。?
提问时间: 03:21:56
浏览次数:856
如果你要音质,它的性价比是高阶无穷小 如果你喜欢逼厕的外观,并且不介意以后被懂耳机的人嘲笑,那么可以买它。&br/&&br/& 包括我。&br/&&br/& 走到哪黑到哪,绿坛紫坛豆瓣烧组都是。
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题}

我要回帖

更多关于 鬼退治好看吗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信