"In November of 2000, my life was
going well. I had a lovely girlfriend. I had a working car. And I
had a job.& My job paid more than enough for me to
survive. It also supported my increasingly expensive video game
"两千年十一月,我的生活很顺利。我有一个可爱的女朋友,有一部车子,有一份工作。我的薪水扣掉生活花费还绰绰有余,也负担得起我日渐增多昂贵的打网络游戏嗜好。"
These are the words of Michael Fahey.
Fahey is a writer.& He writes for the video game
news website Kotaku. In November of 2000, his life was
good.& However, Fahey's life was about to change.
In four short months, Fahey would lose his girlfriend, his car and
his job. He lost all of these things because of an addiction. He
could not stop playing computer games.
以上是迈克法和先生所说的话。他从事写作。专门为一个叫Kotaku的电脑游戏讯息网站写文章。两千年十一月时他还过得很不错。然而,他的生活就要大大改变了。在短短的四个月内,他将会失去他的女朋友,他的车子和工作。他失去这一切,因为他有一个不能自拔的瘾癖,一玩电脑游戏就停不下来。
Most people recognize the common
problem of drug or alcohol addiction. Addicts often depend
physically or mentally on substances or particular
acts.& They believe that they need them to
survive. But have you ever heard of a person who is addicted to
computer or video games?& Research shows this is a
growing problem all over the world.& This article
is on gaming addiction.
多半的人都知道毒药瘾和酒精瘾。有瘾癖的人通常身体或心智上常依赖药物或某个特定的行为。他们认为,没有这些就活不下去。但你可曾听过有人有网瘾或对网络游戏玩上瘾吗?研究显示,这是一个普世性,越发严重的问题。这篇文章谈的,就是网络游戏成瘾。
Computer games are popular all around
the world. Many people play these games on the Internet. Using the
Internet lets people in China play games against people in the
United States. And people in India can play games against people in
South America.
电脑游戏全球都盛行。许多人会在网络上玩。使用网络,让住在中国的能和住在美国的同时玩游戏一决胜负,又或是,住在印度的人对决在南美的人。
Games look more and more real as
computer technology improves. Many people describe playing computer
games as entering into a new world. Some games let people create
their own cities. Some games take people on journeys. Other games
let people "chat" or talk over the Internet.
电脑科技越进步,电脑游戏也越来越逼真。许多人描述玩电脑游戏犹如进入一个新的世界。有些电脑游戏让玩的人自己开创一些城市。有些游戏带着人上路旅行。有些则是通过网络让人可以聊天谈话。
People playing these kinds of games
create their own Internet communities. Many people like having
these kinds of social relations. They feel less pressure to act or
look a particular way. That is because the people they are talking
to cannot see them.
喜欢玩电脑游戏的人,可以开设他们自己的群体社区。许多人喜欢这类型的社交活动。他们觉得比较没有压力,要有某些既定的举止或表现才能让人接受。
Gaming can have many positive
effects.& It can help people make
friends.& It can help people learn to solve
problems and make decisions.& It can even help
improve eye and hand movement.& However, gaming
can become a problem. Some people even begin to spend more time
playing games in their Internet world than living in the "real
玩电脑游戏可以有许多正面的果效。它能帮助人交朋友。可以帮助人学习解决问题,作决定。甚至可以增进眼和手的协调动作。然而,玩电玩也能成为一个问题。有些人花更多时间上网玩游戏,多过真正体验生活。
This is what happened to Michael
Fahey.& For Fahey, his addiction was connected to
a particular game - a game called EverQuest.& He
began playing EverQuest in December of 2000.
这就是发生在迈可法和 身上的事。对法和
来说,他玩网络游戏的瘾,和一个特定的游戏有关。这游戏叫:无尽任务。他在两千年十二月开始玩这个游戏。
&"Within a week, the
game became my life. If I was not sleeping or at work, I was
playing EverQuest. Then, working became rare. I would go into work,
and I would still hear the sounds of EverQuest in my head. All I
had to do was close my eyes and I was in my EverQuest world."
他说:"在一个星期内,这游戏成了我生活的一切。我不睡觉不工作时,我就玩
无尽任务。然后,工作也越来越少。我会去上班,但无时无刻我脑中会听到无尽任务电玩的声响。我只要一闭上眼睛,就置身在那个无尽任务的电玩世界了。"
Fahey's gaming addiction cost him a
lot.& However, there have been far worse cases of
gaming addiction.& In 2005, the BBC reported that
a South Korean man died while playing an Internet computer game.
The 28 year-old man died in an Internet cafe. He had been playing
the same game for 50 hours with few breaks. The man had not slept
well. And he ate very little food while he played. Police officials
believe the man died from heart failure caused by extreme
tiredness. Newspapers have reported similar cases of gaming deaths
around the world in places like Taiwan, China, and the United
法合的电玩瘾让他损失重大。但是,还有比他更糟糕的情况。在2005年,英国广播公司报道,一位南韩的人在玩电玩时死亡。这位28岁的青年死在网吧。他已经连续50个小时玩同一个电脑游戏,只有偶尔休个息而已。这人睡得不够,打电玩时也吃得很少。
警察相信他乃死于过劳导致的心脏衰竭。世界其他地方,像台湾,中国和美国也都有人因打电玩而死亡的消息。
Many experts have begun to study
gaming addiction.& There have been many studies
done recently - particularly looking at gaming and young
adults.& Dr. Douglas Gentile is an expert on
gaming addiction.& He told the website Science
许多专家开始研究有关电脑成瘾。近期许多相关研究,都针对年青人玩电脑游戏的题目。道格拉斯建泰尔医生是这方面的专家。他在每日网路科学期刊里说:
&"We are starting to
see a number of studies from different cultures -- in Europe, the
United States and Asia.& All the studies are
showing that around 7-11% of game players seem to have a real
problem.& They are considered gaming addicts."
"我们看到不同文化里的好些研究,在欧洲,美国和亚洲都有。所有研究都显示出,差不多百分之七到十一的玩电玩的人都有这个问题。他们可被认定是电脑成瘾患者。
Like all addictions, gaming addiction
does have warning signs.& The National Academic
Advising Association lists a few warning signs on its website.
就像所有的瘾一样,电脑游戏玩瘾是有警示标志的。一个国际教育咨询机构在其网站上列下了一些警讯。
One warning sign is intense pleasure
AND guilt about playing.& People addicted to
computer games will feel the happiest when they are playing games.
But they will also feel guilty about the amount of time they spend
其一,是打游戏时带来的强烈快感和愧疚感。有电玩瘾的人在玩时会感到非常的快乐,但同时也为了花在其上的大量时间而觉得心里有罪恶感。
Another warning sign is obsessing.
Gaming addicts will find themselves thinking about playing all the
time.& And this can lead to neglect. People with a
gaming addiction often neglect or forget about their studies, work,
sleep, relationships, food, and family.
另一个警讯,就是深深着迷不能自拔。有瘾的人会时时想着要玩,导致出不顾其他的后果。有这种玩瘾的人,通常会忽视他们的学习,工作,睡眠,人际交往,吃饭和家庭。
Gaming addicts may also struggle with
lying, anger and depression.& People with a gaming
addiction are often unable to control the amount of time they
play.& And uncontrolled playing can lead to other
problems like debt.& Many gaming addicts spend all
their money on gaming.
有电玩瘾的人也可能会撒谎,容易动怒,有抑郁症。他们通常不能控制自己玩多久。而因着欲罢不能,也导致了其他问题,有如负债等。许多有电玩瘾的人把所有的钱都花在其上。
China was one of the first countries
to address gaming addiction. With almost 300,000,000 Internet
users, China has the largest number of internet users in the world.
In 2007, the Chinese government decided to act.&
They began setting time limits on game players.&
This ban concentrated particularly on those under the age of
中国是首先针对网络瘾做出行动的国家之一。中国拥有全球最多的网民,将近有三亿。在2007年,中国政府决心要行动,对打电脑玩戏的人设定时间规范。这个强制行动乃针对18岁以下的孩子而订的。
Doctors in China also began to
address the problem.& In 2004, Dr. Tao Ran started
one of the first health clinics for people addicted to gaming.
Recently he told the Christian Science Monitor:
中国的医生也对这个问题做出回应。2004年,心理医生陶然打头阵为网络成瘾的人开办了诊疗基地。最近,他对基督教科学报说:
&"The problem is
getting worse. Internet addicts often have a difficult time in
school and society.& So, they try to escape their
difficulties and avoid problems. They lack self-confidence. Often
they do not have the courage to continue their real lives."
"这个问题越来越严重。通常网络成瘾的人在学校和社会里都有适应问题。也因此,他们试着回避他们的困难和问题。他们没有自信,通常也没有勇气活在现实里。"
Dr. Tao uses different methods to
help people. Sometimes he uses therapy. He will talk and listen to
the patients. Together they will create a healthy lifestyle
plan.& This requires a balance between work,
school, and play. Dr. Tao also encourages people to be involved in
activities other than playing computer games.& In
severe cases he will use medicine or other medical treatments.
陶然医生用不同方式来帮助人。有时用治疗。他会和患者谈话,听他们说。他们会一起构思一个健康生活形态的计划。这里面强调对工作,学校,游戏的平衡发展。医生也鼓励他们要从事其他的活动,不光是玩电玩。在严重的个例上,他会用药物或医疗方式来治疗。
Today, many more governments and
doctors are addressing the issue of gaming
addiction.& More people are learning about the
problem.& More people are getting help. And more
people are changing their lives.& Some people
might blame the game makers for creating the problem of gaming
addiction.& However Michael Fahey does
not.& Instead, he wrote,
今日,许多政府机构和医生都针对这个网络成瘾有所行动。许多人学习正视自己的瘾问题,更多人接受帮助。也有更多人生活得以改变。有些人可能会把罪过推给设计电玩的人,认为他们导致网络游戏成瘾的问题。但是迈可法和先生却不这么认为,他写说:
"It would be easy for me to blame the
game EverQuest… But I know that was not the
problem.& I hid.& I ran from my
problems.& I hid in an Internet world instead of
directly working to address my problems."
"我可以轻易的推卸并责怪设计'无尽任务'游戏的人。但我知道那不是问题所在。我逃避自己的问题。我把自己隐藏在网络世界,而没有正视和对付我的问题。"
(此原文出自Spotlight Radio,经同意刊载,欢迎上网听以慢速英语读出的这篇文章。
&http://www.radioenglish.net.&&题目是:
"Computer Games: Playing Too Much.")
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。Time heals almost everything. Give time time. 时间几乎会愈…【济宁吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:841,901贴子:
Time heals almost everything. Give time time. 时间几乎会愈合所有事情。请给时间一点时间。 When in doubt, just take the next small step 坚持不下去的时候,再坚持一会儿。 Give people a chance to get to know you, and take time getting to know them. Love doesn't rush——给别人一点时间来了解你,也给自己一点时间去认识别人,爱情无需太匆忙. I wanted to tell you all my secrets, but you became one of them instead——曾经,我想和你分享我的所有秘密,但现在,你成了我心底的秘密。
It is alright for you to feel wronged or have a good cry, but you should not let others see your weakness. 你可以委屈,可以痛哭,但不要让所有人都看到你的脆弱。 You don't always have to be nice. Sometimes, just show your bad side and you will know who can accept the real you——你不必时时刻刻都表现得那么完美。有的时候需要要把自己不好的一面展现出来,这样你就会知道谁能接受一个真正的你。 Sometimes you have to let things go, so there's room for better things to come into your life. 有时你要学会放手,这样才有空间让更好的事物进入你的生活。—— 《Gossip Girl》 But sometimes it feels like,no matter how much success I have,it's not gonna matter until I find the right guy. 有时候我会觉得,如果没找到命中注定的那个人,不管有多成功都没意义。--《在云端》 【美国人最爱用的个性短语】1.Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。2.Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。3.Dead end. 死胡同。4.I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。5.Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。6.Tell me when! 随时奉陪!7.What is the fuss? 吵什么?8.Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。9.Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。 If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else. —— 如果找不回自己内心的宁静,你去外面找是找不到的,不管你去哪里找。 Whereever you go, no matter the weather, always bring your own sunshine. 无论去哪儿,不管天气如何,一定记得带上自己的阳光。 If it blossoms, I’ if not, give up. I accompany you merrily for the sake of scenery not for you. ——如果花开了,就喜欢;如果花落了,就放弃。陪你在路上满心欢喜是因为风景,不是因为你。
菏泽餐饮学校15年专业培训学校,秘制配方,口碑好,吃住免费
我要一分钟的沙漏
Sometimes God doesn't give you what you want, not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve more. 有时候,上天没有给你想要的,不是因为你不配,而是你值得拥有更好的。 Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress.------ 选择让你快乐的那个人来共度余生,而不是你必须努力取悦的那一个。 You know whats the reason for this big smile on my face?...what’s the first word of this sentence? 你知道我脸上绽露出的笑容,原因是什么吗?。。。刚才这个问句的第一个字是什么来着? Love isn't about how to find out the similarities, it's about how to respect the differences! 爱情不是寻找共同点,而是学会尊重不同点! It's better to try hard to love yourself more than to wait someone to love you.与其等着别人来爱你,不如自己学着努力多爱自己一点。 If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments. 假如你认为没有人关心你,试试拖欠一下应付款。——加菲猫 We are so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are. 我们是如此的担心着未来可能会发生的事情,因此,忘记了慢下来享受现在。 That's the worst part. Liking someone so much and knowing he'll never feel the same way. 世界上最悲哀的事情是,你深深的恋上一个人,但心里却清楚得很,他不可能给你同样的回应。 没人能对你的幸福负责, 除了你自己. No one is in charge of your happiness except you. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. —— 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。 Never get too attached to anyone because attachments leads to expectations and expectations leads to disappointments. 不要太依赖一个人,因为依赖,所以期望,因为期望,所以失望。 There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say:"Watch me."—— 总会有许多人对你指手画脚,告诉你“你做不到。”你所要做的就是转过头去对他们说:“看我的。” Sometimes you need to look back, otherwise you will never know what you have lost in the way of forever searching. —— 偶尔要回头看看,否则永远都在追寻,而不知道自己失去了什么。 People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long. 哭,并不是因为脆弱,而是因为坚强得太久。 Appreciate what you have. Because what you have now is one of the many things you once prayed for. - 好好珍惜你现在所拥有的一切吧。因为你现在拥有的,正是以前梦寐以求的。 If you're brave enough to say GOODBYE, life will reward you with a new HELLO. 只要你勇敢地说出再见,生活一定会赐予你一个新的开始。 There's always that one person, no matter how long it's been or how badly they treated you, you always find an excuse to forgive him. 总有那么一个人,不管他以前如何对你,你总会找到原谅他的理由。 The best love is the one that makes you a better person, without changing you into someone other than yourself. 最好的爱情,让你不断完善自身,却不用丢了自己。 Time heals almost everything. Give time time. 时间几乎会愈合所有事情。请给时间一点时间。 Sometimes you need patience in order to find true happiness. It won't come fast and it won't come easy, but it will be worth it.很多时候,为了求得真正的幸福,我们需要保持耐心。因为真正的幸福不会很快到来,也不会轻易到来,但它值得等待。 Life is like a multiple choice question. Sometimes, the choices confuse you, not the question itself. 人生就像是一道多项选择题,困扰你的,往往是众多的选项,而不是题目本身。 Stop judging others by what you see. Because what you see is what they want you to see.不要根据你看到的去评价一个人,因为你看到的,有可能是他们想让你看到的。 I couldn't help but wonder, no matter how far you travel or how much you run from it, can you ever really escape from your past? 我禁不住会想,不管你私奔得多远,真的可以躲开你的过去吗 You are the reason why I became stronger.But still,you are my weakness. 因为你,我懂得了成长,可你,依旧是我的伤。
No one can change a person, but a person can be the reason someone changes. 世上没有谁能改变一个人,但是常常会有人因为某个人而改变。
Mistakes are part of life. You should be more worried if you didn't make them because that means you aren't growing or learning. 犯错是人生的一部分,一旦你不再犯错,就应该开始警惕了,因为这意味着你没有进步,没有学到新的东西。 If you don’t treat her right, don’t be upset when someone else does. 如果你不能很好的对待她,就不要在别人对她好的时候感到失落。 Nobody plans to fail, everyone fails to plan. 没有人打算失败,但每个人都会失于打算。 The worst feeling ever is not knowing whether you should wait or give up. 最糟糕的感觉,莫过于不知道应该等待还是放弃。 Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you. 没有杯子,咖啡是寂寞的。没有你,我是孤独的。 There’s nothing more beautiful than a smile that struggles through tears. 世上最美的,莫过于从泪水中挣脱出来的那个微笑。 No matter whether you have that pocket or not , I'll be with you forever . 无论你有没有口袋,我的爱,永远都在。 Do what makes you happy & be with who makes you smile. Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live. 做让你开心的事,和让你欢笑的人在一起。笑声要像呼吸一样频繁,爱要和生命一般长久。 I wish you happiness, because it is my biggest wish. I again afraid you happiness, because then you will forget me. —— 我希望你幸福,因为那是我最大的心愿。我又怕你幸福,因为那样你就会忘了我。
Three things in life when gone never come back: time, opportunity, and words. 人生有三样东西不可挽回:时间,机遇,以及说出去的话。 The reason so many people find it so hard to be happy is that they will always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be. 很多人不快乐,因为总觉得过去太美好,现在太糟糕,将来又太飘渺。 I just want someone who will understand me even when no words are spoken.我希望有一个人会懂我,即使我什么都没说。 【Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. 】——不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。 【I want you to know that someone out there cares.】——要记得,你总会被牵挂。 【I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and love today.】——我不害怕明天,因为我经历过昨天,又热爱今天。 【When the world says,"Give Up!" Hope whispers,"Try it one more time".】——当全世界都要我放弃, 还是期待有人轻语一声: 再试一次. 【LOVE=A form of amnesia when a girl forgets there are 1.2 billion other guys in the world.】——爱情是一种失忆症, 居然会忘记这个世上还有一亿两千万多其他异性。 【Don't let your emotion control you.】别让自己被情绪所控制。(伤到了花花草草就不好了。) There are so many things can make you happy. Don't focus too much on things that make you sad——生活中值得高兴的事情太多,别把目光都盯在那些让你不愉快的事情上。 I always have this fear that one day you are going to discover that I'm not as great as you once thought I was. 我总是害怕,有一天你会发现,我没你想的那么好。 Anyone can catch your eye but it takes a special person to catch your heart.任何人都可能抓住你的眼球,但只有那个特殊的人,才能抓住你的心。 I know that life isn’t a fairytale, and I’m not asking for a happy ending. All I’m asking is a real imperfect love story about YOU and ME. —— 我知道,生活不是童话,所以我不求童话般的结局,只希望拥有一个不完美但却真实的爱情故事。故事的主角:我和你。 love you not becauce of who you are ,but becauce of who I am when Iam with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 The shortest word I know is “I”. The sweetest word I know is “Love”. And the person I never forget is “You” 我知道的最短的词是“I”。我知道的最甜蜜的词是“Love”。我永远都不会忘记的人是“You”。 It takes being away from someone for a while, to realize how much you really need them in your life. 有的时候,你需要离开某人一段时间,才会发现自己有多需要他。
I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth. Then I ask myself the same question. 总是在想,为何鸟儿可以飞往世界任一处,却总选择呆在同个地方。
然后,我也开始问自己这个问题…… Do you love life? Then
for that's the stuff life is made of . 你热爱生命吗?那么,别浪费时间,因为生命是由时间组成的。 I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying. ( Michael Jordan) 我可以接受失败,但绝对不能接受未曾奋斗过的自己。 Sometimes it's difficult to express in words what the heart already knows.有时候,尽管心里已经明白,但很难用言语来表达 Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who do not. 生命太短,没留时间给我们每日带着遗憾醒来。所以去爱那些对你好的人,忘掉那些不知珍惜你的人。 Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.生活一直都很简单,但是我们也一直都忍不住要把它变得很复杂。 Satisfaction doesn't come from the outside, but from the inside. ❤ 真正的满足来自你的内心,而不是外界的人和物。 Don't take people's care for granted. No matter how much they love you, people get tired eventually.不要把别人的关心当成理所当然。不管他有多爱你,最终也会有疲惫的一天。 In life,we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love. 人的一生,都有一些说不出的秘密,挽不回的遗憾,触不到的梦想,忘不了的爱。 Always be nice to
because you'll meet the same people on the way down. 向上爬的时候,对每个途中遇到的人都好一些,因为等我们滑下来的时候,我们还会遇到他们。
If you want to make your dream come true, the first thing you have to do is to wake up. 若要梦想实现,先从梦中醒来。 Single fears loneliness, and double fears unworthiness. 一个人怕孤单,两个人怕辜负。 Never let the demands of tomorrow interfere with the pleasures and excitement of today. 永远别让明天的期待,影响你享受今天的时光。 Don't set your goals by what other people deem important, only you know what is best for you. 不要把别人看重的东西设定为自己的目标,只有你才知道什么最合适自己的。 A successful relationship requires fall in love many times, always with the the same person. 一段成功的恋情,就是一次次的堕入爱河,与同一个人。 You can hurt with your words but sometimes you can hurt more with your silence.生活中,你说的话可能会伤到别人,但有时候,你的沉默会让人伤得更深。 Whoever says they don’t want to be in love must have someone in their heart that they can’t possess. 每个嘴上说不想恋爱的人,心里都装着一个不可能的人。 Happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. 幸福不是目的地,而是行进中的漫漫旅程。
Grievances can be told can not be wronged, to take away the love is not real love. 能够说出的委屈便不算委屈,能够抢走的爱人便不算爱人。 If you aren't happy single, you won’t be happy taken. Happiness comes from oneself, not from men. 如果你单身时不快乐,那有伴时也不会快乐。快乐源于自身,而不是男人。 Women always worry about the th men always worry about the things women remember.女人总是为男人们忘记的事情焦虑,男人总是为女人们还记得的事情焦虑。 Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget. 越是试图忘记,越是记得深刻。 What is a man's first duty? The answer is brief:to be himself! 一个人的首要职责是做什么?很简单:做自己! During the whole life, you will regret for two things:one is that you don't get the one you love and the other is the one you love is not happy. 人的一生,有两种遗憾最折磨人:一是得不到你心爱的人;二是心爱的人得不到幸福。 If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place. 不去追逐你所渴求,你将永远不会拥有。不开口问,回答永远是“不”。不往前走,就将永远停留。 Being single means you're strong and patient enough to wait for someone who deserves your worth! 单身意味着你足够坚强,有足够耐心去等待那个值得拥有你的人。 When you really matter to someone, that person will always make time for you. No excuses, no lies, and no broken promises. 如果一个人真的在乎你,那么ta总能挤得出时间陪你,没有什么借口、谎言,没有兑现不了的誓言。 All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on. 生活的艺术在于,好好把握,每一次的放手与坚持。
登录百度帐号}

我要回帖

更多关于 电脑空闲时 闪屏 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信