香港3D浪漫新龙门客栈 香港怎么样

有关九龙3D 客栈 - 浪漫系列 (3D Inn - Romance)的点评
客房123456789+客房 1:成人12345678年满 18 岁儿童01230-17 岁入住时的年龄:儿童 1:-?-&11234567891011121314151617搜索HKG九龙尖沙咀弥敦道58号美丽都大厦 6 字楼 A5 室Hotels.com 好订网点评TripAdvisor点评浪漫之旅 (0)家庭之旅 (0)评分细分(来自 19 条点评)108-96-74-51-3平均评分:清洁度7.0服务7.6舒适度6.8条件6.6附近区域8.4排序方式:日期:最近发表评分:由低到高评分:由高到低&特别脏 床单枕套不带换的 上面还有头发等等 反正根本不能仔细看。。。服务员误收了我的衣服 去找她询问态度特别差 好像我欠她了?!!?? 绝对不会再去 绝对不推荐 绝对差的体验Hotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 3 晚 Sichencn宾馆在美丽园大厦,那边印度人比较多,check in 的时候,工作人员态度都很好,说我一个女生就帮我安排在她们办公室同一层对面的房间。他们是旗下有很多不同类型的酒店。加了80港币升级了房间,其实就是多了个小窗户,没多大意义。。。美丽园大厦就是买珍妮小熊曲奇的地方,楼下就是尖沙咀地铁站,很方便。我晚上10点肚子饿还下楼去711买了点吃的,虽然是有几个印度人聚在那。。。但还好没找麻烦。。总体来说这个价位可以了。离海港城,DFS, K11都很近!Hotels.com 真实住客点评SL 的回复感謝您的好評!!我們就在尖沙咀地鐵站D出口旁邊,去哪裡都方便, 周圍也有好多知名的景點, 比如科學館, 文化中心, 星光大道, 半島酒店, 天星碼頭, 海港城, 維多利亞港。我們的前台在美麗都大廈13樓C2室, 我們有熱情有活力的工作人員, 有閉路電視系統保障客人的安全, 每個單位都有雙重門,電子門鎖, 客人入住時我們都會帶到房間,在條件允許的情況下我們也會盡量安排好的房間給您,服务好,价格经济,这也我們的服務宗旨。希望下次再光臨=))住宿 2 晚 DONGcn下方的英文点评由其他国家/地区的住客发表:Very comfortable stay with affordable price.
Convenient to everywhere, especially mtr.
Will definitely consider this hotel on my next trip!Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 celinemyFor the money, and the location, I can't imagine there would be very many better options. Finding the hotel can be a little daunting, but that's Hong Kong.Hotels.com 真实住客点评SL 的回复Hello, Peter thank you for your nice comment, We located at the very great location which is only 1 mins walking distance to Exit D of MTR station. Nearby have any shopping mall, difference restaurant. Our aims is provide the affordable, comfortable, safe accommodation to the subject customer. They hostel in Hong Kong is located at old style building and all room are separate form the apartment, so all the customer room are not very big. For the future customer reminder, our reception and the room are not located at the same floor. Upon arrival, please come and visit our reception: ( Flat C2, 13/F, Mirador Mansion . Hope can see you again =)住宿 6 晚 PeterusI checked in with a few friends. They got newer renovated rooms but I got a fairly old room. This was disappointing but the room was still good enough to sleep in. It's located in Mirador Mansion, which is a lot less shadier than Chungking Mansion but still feels like a sliver of a 2nd world country located in a 1st world city. It was, however, a huge culture shock to my girlfriend who was of a fairly wealthy background and she is adamant to never stay here again. The surrounding area turns into a cyberpunk dystopia after midnight and you will get a bad first impression of HK if you arrive late.Expedia 真实住客点评Sandy 的回复Thanks for your comment. We tried to find your booking but failed and probably you used others' name for reservation, therefore we don't know which room you stayed. Normally we arrange the room according the room types you booked. For hot shower, it's only closed during the afternoon from 12-7pm (which most of the guests are not in the room), but if you really want to take a shower, you could come to reception to request and we are happy to switch on for you. HK is famous for its expensive land and properties. Therefore, if you choose hostels, all the hostels are located in the old building, especially those located in the prime location. But you can get a much fair price comparing to the hotels (e.g. 3 star hotel in the same area could be 3 times more expensive). You came in Feb so it's Winter in HK, it's normal for you to feel humid as HK is nearby the equator which is humid area. Sorry that you think our AC is not clean enough and we will keep an eye on our housekeepers. Thank you for your kind reminder. Just a little suggestion, if your girlfriend is from wealthy background, i wouldn't suggest you to book hostels in Asia, please book 4-5 stars hotel to avoid any unexpected disappointment.其他旅行 GeorgeusGood and clean room for a family.. I would recommend this to everyone.
Expedia 真实住客点评Li 的回复Hello Grace! Thank you so much for your kind review. Hope to see you again very soon :)其他旅行 gphI stayed here for a quick 12 hours before catching an early flight the next day. It wasn't economical to stay at the other hotel I had been at. For the price in the location it was fine for those 12 hours. But if I'd had to stay any longer I wouldn't have. Room was quick claustrophobic. Decor very dated. Bed had bugs on it. Shower cold. And the guy at reception had apparently upgraded me so god knows what room I was supposed to be in.Hotels.com 真实住客点评General Manager 的回复Isn't it a good thing to have upgraded you so that you could have a good rest for this 12 hours in HK? We just want you to have a happy and convenient stay here. There are always better choices around the area if you have more budget, there are 4-5 stars hotel just in walking distance, i guess it's all up to your expectation of what you pay for. Some guests get disappointed or irritated just becoz they did not have done a lot of research and pick the hotel based on the price only or the score only. We would suggest guests to look at as much details as you can so that you will choose one that close to your expectation and the score you give won't surprise the hotels.其他旅行 OlivergbIt was not too bad, the room was too smal, I have never been in a hotel room for that size. The next day the room service personnel didn't fixe the bed, they just folded the blankets and took my drinks away, I went to explain to the manager but he was too busy to listen to my concern. The personnel from the desk were nice. Overall it was okHotels.com 真实住客点评General Manager 的回复Hello,
Thank you for your comment. To be more clear to all customers, we are just a hostel (guesthouse) that serving an affordable stay in prime location for budget travelers. We always suggest guests to look into details before they book so as to avoid misunderstanding (don't just look at price or reviews, but overall details). Our housekeepers usually just clean the floors and toilet and clean the rubbish bin for staying room, if you want to change the bed linen or fix the bedding, you can tell us in the reception and we will follow up. Sorry that we might be too busy during the time you come but we are always happy to help.
Ms Li商务差旅 一位旅客usFriendly staff, they gave me tour info. I will stay again.Hotels.com 真实住客点评General Manager 的回复Hello! Thank you for your comment. We see every guests as our friends and we hope all of you can travel well and enjoy your trip in HK. Look forward to seeing you again. :)住宿 2 晚 一位旅客usQuite the Worst experience, how can you get thia listed Expedia?Expedia 真实住客点评SL 的回复Hi, thank you for your time to comment. If you say we are the worst or not good enough, can you let us know what's your expectation and what we did wrong? If it's about the room or facilities, you can tell us on the spot and we will try best to resolve the problem for you. If you dont let us know and didn't say anything in specific, we have no chance to fix our problem and we don't know if this is your subjective opinion based on wrong expectation on us. Any, have a good day.其他旅行 一位旅客gbCheap if the only thing this place has going for it. Shady neighborhood, ugly and uncomfortable rooms. But I guess that's what you get for cheap in HK! I paid slightly more for a MUCH nicer place on HK Island, which was a much cleaner, quieter and more convenient place.Hotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 2 晚 JeffreyusWe had a pleasant stay at 3D Inn! The room looks exactly like the pictures. The size is definitely a plus. The location is convenient, just a short walk from Victoria harbour and MTR / bus stop to from the airport is just around the corner. Will book this place again. Expedia 真实住客点评SL 的回复Hello, thank you for your time and feedback. Our rooms are newly renovated and designed to be more spacious than other hostels in Hong Kong (well of course it's still small because it's HK). Let us know if you come HK again~其他旅行 Jgb下面的点评由其他国家/地区的酒店住客发表:?? ??? . ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ? ?? ;; ??? ???Hotels.com 真实住客点评SL 的回复Hello, thank you for your feedback.Hope everything is fine during the stay in our place. We located at the prime located, easy for shopping, eating very Hong Kong's food. The hostel in Hong Kong are located inside 1 old style building and all the guest room are separate form an apartment . So the room are not really big. At the ground floor shopping mall, people easy to buy the Jenny bakery, and some Hong Kong style souvenir . Hope can see you next times.
Elaine与朋友一同住宿 1 晚 YUNKYEONGkr私が泊まった時には日本語が話せる方が受付にいらっしゃいました。駅もコンビニもスーパーも近くにあり、立地が本当にいいです。部屋は狭いのですが、この値段で寝るだけと考えるならオススメです。Hotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 3 晚 一位旅客jpDiese Unterkunft, Hotel kann man es gar nicht nennen, ist einfach nur unterirdisch. Wir brauchen keinen besonderen Luxus. Unser Zimmer war aber komplett verschimmelt. Unter der nirgends befestigten Toilette liefen stinkende Abw?sser heraus. Aus dem Abfluss der Dusche kam ebenfalls regelm?ssig Abwasser zum Vorschein. Wir wollten ein anderes Zimmer. Als wir dieses besichtigten funktionierte die Toilettenspülung nicht. Unterm Strich einfach nur furchtbar. Wir hatten 3 N?chte gebucht und sind nach der Ersten wieder ausgezogen.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客de受付が13階に有り、エレベーターが4基程有りましたが、最初はエレベーターの場所が分かれていて
気がづかずに混んでいるところに並んでしまい、時間を取られました。
中国本土の女学生が結構夏休みで宿泊していて、初対面でも嫌がらずに片言の英語で質問出来助かりました。
WIFIは初日だけ使いましたが、後は使えずレンタルで借りて行ったほうがいいかもしれません。
シャワー、トイレ、洗面の水圧は日本と変りなく使えました。
毎日、掃除のアバさんがゴミを引き上げてくれました。留守の時は、鍵を開けて入っていゴミを出してくれたようです。貴重品はバッグに鍵をかけて、部屋に置いておきましたが、大丈夫でした。
日本より蒸し暑く、寝苦しいと思いましたが、エアコンの効きは悪くなく、上掛けを使い、つけっぱなしでねていました。Expedia 真实住客点评Ms Li 的回复Hello. thank you for your comment and detailed explanation to other guests. We hope to seeong you again! :)其他旅行 オカタンjpホテルは13階にあるが、エレベーターは0600から2400までしか動いていない。ホテルのフロントは0900から2400までしか稼働していない。シャワーの排水が悪い。シーツ等は交換しない。スタッフの人間性は問題ない。1泊3000円なのでもう二度と泊まらない。Hotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 2 晚 toshifumijp奇数階に止まるエレベーターに乗って 13F
という一室でチェックインします。
部屋は、スタッフが連れて行ってくれます。部屋の鍵はカード式で部屋に入ったらそのフロアーに5部屋あり、
同じカードで自身の部屋の開錠します。なので、割とセキュリティー面では安心出来るかも。
そのフロワーに共用の冷蔵庫が置いてあります。
値段相当のこじんまりとまとまった8F の部屋でした。騒音はまったくなく、快適です。
エアコンの効きも問題ありません。
バスタオルの交換は、13F のチェックインしたところで交換してくれます。(自分で赴いての交換です)
スタッフはフレンドリーで親切です。
アメニティーは初日に使いきりの石鹸とシャンプーをくれますが、自分で持っていったほうがいいでしょう。
家族連れ、カップルには向いてないです。 
場所柄、何でもありの交通至便、とにかく寝るだけって割り切って泊まると快適です。 
また次回、泊まります!Expedia 真实住客点评SL 的回复Thank you for your comment :) look forward to seeig you soon !其他旅行 KenjijpTrès mauvaise expérience. Chambre aveugle sans fenetre, ni air. Pas très propre, chaleur intenable. Chambre difficile d'accès pas au même niveau que la réception. Surtout n'y allez pas. C'est un conseil que je donne, en toute objectivité.Expedia 真实住客点评Bill Wong - Front desk manager 的回复Cher monsieur, je vous remercie de votre commentaire. S'il vous pla?t être remarqué que l'auberge est différente de l'h?tel. Même maintenant h?tel ne possède pas toutes les chambres avec fenêtre. Et auberge est spécialement rénové à partir d'un plat, qui ne peut faire des chambres de fenêtres limitées et certains sont non-fenêtre. Pense que nous avons déjà écrit clairement nos informations de l'auberge. Et je suis désolé que le temps à Hong Kong est extrêmement chaud et est un des plus élevés au cours des dix dernières années. Ceci est tout à fait anormal et peut-être en raison de l'effet du réchauffement climatique. Objectivement, je vous conseille les clients pour essayer de rester avec nous. Nous avons plus de 50 différentes salles et je crois que les clients peuvent certainement trouver la bonne. Nous sommes une nouvelle marque, avec des chambres nouvellement décorées, donnez-nous s'il vous pla?t une chance et nous allons le prouver. Merci encore pour votre commentaire objectif. Nous allons travailler dur pour nous améliorer. Bonne nuit.其他旅行 一位旅客fr本网站所包含的点评和评分是客户和提供者的主观意见,并不代表或反映 Hotels.com 好订网 的立场。对于因使用这些点评所导致的任何损害,Hotels.com 好订网 及提供点评内容的各方均不承担任何责任。香港3D浪漫客栈(3D Inn Romance)_香港3D浪漫客栈(3D Inn Romance)预订及特惠价格查询-去哪儿Qunar.com
香港3D浪漫客栈(3D Inn Romance)
APP专享红包,预订新客专享报价,最高可减60元
请稍等,您查询的结果正在实时搜索中...
想去哪儿就去哪儿
如果您在60秒后仍无法看到搜索结果,请同时按下键盘上的Ctrl+F5强制刷新页面
&<b id="ncp_hongkong_city_起
带有保标识报价,享受全程预订保障
酒店价格请以供应商实际报价为准,其他酒店信息为搜索所得,仅供参考。
您最近有出游计划吗?
连锁酒店品牌香港3D浪漫客栈(3D Inn Romance)预订价格_电话地址点评-去哪儿网
香港,香港油尖旺区弥顿道58-64号尖沙咀美丽都大厦6楼A5室
尖东|尖沙咀
房型加载中....
注:房型信息以代理商、酒店及订单填写页实际内容为准。香港(中国):+852-
境外:+86-21-
&&#香港3D浪漫客栈#请问可以安排能吸烟的双人床房间吗?
已解决问题:4274478
人贡献宝贵经验
#香港3D浪漫客栈#请问可以安排能吸烟的双人床房间吗?
背包: 背包的大小要看出行路线远近而定,一般在本市周边出行30升左右即可。如果做长途出行的话,MM们要有一个55升左右的背包,GG要有一个65升以上的背包;在选择购买背包时一定要反复背试(最好可以有负重测试)并且一定要向有相关技术的营业员请教背包的正确用法,否则出行时会起不到减轻负重,均匀负担的作用。
千万游友正在撰写答案,请稍等片刻……
#香港3D浪漫客栈#请问可以安排能吸烟的双人床房间吗?
我们找到了一个相同的答案,不能重复回答哦。
和问题无关、信息错误的回答会被隐藏。
这条回答是否对问题没有帮助?
香港旅游攻略指南? 携程攻略社区! 靠谱的旅游攻略平台,最佳的香港自助游、自由行、自驾游、跟团旅线路,海量香港旅游景点图片、游记、交通、美食、购物、住宿、娱乐、行程、指南等旅游攻略信息,了解更多香港旅游信息就来携程旅游攻略。 中国旅游攻略导航:香港移动端旅游快速入口:
&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;
|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;
&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;&#xA0;|&#xA0;,&#xA0;. All rights reserved.&#xA0;|&#xA0;穷游大洋洲
更多疑问请点击这里哦
出境游尽在穷游App
千万旅行者的选择
IOS/Android扫码下载
2058个回答
香港3D客栈-浪漫系列怎么样?有人住过吗?
来自论坛版面
的3D客栈-浪漫系列有人住过吗?环境怎么样?卫生条件好吗?
&#58910; 1521人浏览
&#58883; 1 人关注
3D客栈-浪漫系列旅馆位于。客房提供拖鞋、免费洗浴用品以及吹风机。旅馆提供免费班车服务。3D客栈-浪漫系列旅馆距离国际广场100米,距离400米,距离最近的机场——国际机场24公里。
打开微信,点击底部的“发现”,使用 “扫一扫” 即可将网页分享到我的朋友圈。
https://www.baidu.com/s?wd=}

我要回帖

更多关于 香港3d龙门客栈 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信