maguya中文是cilocala中文什么意思思

--&|&---------------------------------------------sorted by: new012 ()loading...Why not replace welfare with a jobs program? It makes the jobs programs much more feasible.
012A, E, G ()loading...Is this your gf?
NSFWDo you problems with Vladimir Putin and Erdogan? Do you honestly believe that the American president is more insidious than those autocrats? For gods sake Putin used chemical weapons on your soul and you still have the audacity to invite him?
Americans weren't protesting Theresa May, and they wouldn't even protest Jeremy Corbyn. ( He would have no political future in the USA were he to run here)
You have no problems with Putin and Erdogan and yet you want to ban an American president? America is the most powerful country in the world, regardless of what you think of him. You guys have no tolerance for free speech. SMH.
012 ()loading...012 ()loading...It's a big wildcard.
The theory behind corporate tax cuts(and tax cuts in general) is that if the government gives more capital to individuals/businesses, the economy will grow. More capital means more spending/development. More spending/development means more growth. On a theoretical level, I don't disagree with that. In fact, that's the reason why most people on the left support tax cuts for middle-income Americans.
The problem is corporations/wealthy people spend their money on things that won't ''trickle-down'' to everyone else.
Wealthy people aren't going to blow off cash as if they living paycheck-to-paycheck. They spend their money on investments, expensive properties, estates, and lavish items. ( They also spend less of their money) That's not going to benefit your Average Joe.
Same thing with corporations. Corporations aren't going to go on wild spending bonanzas. They need to pay debts and liabilities,(obviously) payback shareholders,(This makes obvious sense. You want those shareholders to invest in your company) and complete merger deals.
Now, if every Fortune 500 company in America decided to use that money to boost paychecks, the economy would definitely strengthen. But that's often not the case.
'' The problem is that Trump isn't a conservative.'' The voters disagreed. He's pretty conservative on most issues anyway.
We need to drop the ideological purity test. There's nothing uber-liberal about Trump. ( Besides gay marriage. We should accept that anyway.) He's going to appoint conservative Supreme Court Justices as well.
Bush SR wasn't really a conservative, yet people voted for him.
If she legalize millions of illegal aliens, you can bet they would kiss her ass. There's nothing wrong with diversity, but she's essentially winning millions of votes before a 2nd election.
We got to vote for Trump. Enough of this 'vote for Hillary' BS.
012 ()loading...012 ()loading...The wikileaks dumps aren't going to mean anything, man. The media doesn't even cover the leaks. It's a non-story.
012International Politics ()loading...You support Ted Cruz? Is that a Ted Cruz logo? I'm just curious.
012 ()loading...Trump has to do two things:
1. urge/have his supporters be peaceful. If his supporters are non-violent, then people can't say '' Oh, he's causing violence''.'.
2. Safety.
If he can do those two things, it's a great(though I'm not sure if it will have a winning effect. It might) strategy.
A daughter walks up to her dad and complains '' I'm short, fat and all the boys at school think I'm ugly! I want a boyfriend! I want one how do I get one Dad?''
Dad replies '' Honey, that's why God created pedophiles.''
NSFWDecent. Good enough to fuck.
You could wear a thong and be sexier!
012 ()loading...What's your actual height though?
NSFWHow tall are you?
NSFWI'm pretty sure Millenials aren't supporting religious liberty or hating on '' the trannie who's gonna rape me in the bathroom''.
Millenials are an incredibly progressive generation.
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2018 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.Sina Visitor System}

我要回帖

更多关于 中文字幕a在线视频 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信