BoSE.ps3-2-1老健伍音响值钱吗二手值多少钱?

扫一扫,上赶集群组
扫码使用“赶集群组”
交友&&寻爱&&找工作
聊天&&聚会&&不寂寞
A8博士喇叭bose喇叭博士炮拆车喇叭 5.25寸重低喇叭,原装气流箱体,低音效果震撼 弹性十足!别拿杂牌小土炮对比 不是一个档次的东西 !积不大 可以放...
王青43598...
其他人还在看
其他人还在看
关注热点:
二手音箱相关:
网友热搜:Bose 3 2 1 | eBay
Shop by categoryShop by categoryEnter your search keywordAll CategoriesHi ( to bid or buy)Notification
Bose 3 2 1
Browse RelatedBrowse RelatedAlso shop inAlso shop in
$16.600 bidsThis is one of the many treasures we found at a storage auction it is used. It come with what you see. If you have any questions please feel free to ask happy bidding
$149.990 bidsVery good condition system. Everything works and sounds great. Has minor scratches and blemishes from normal use. Includes original manual, quick set up guide, remote, and all necessary power and spea...
$53.995 bidsEverything included is either in good shape with minor wear or sealed. Batteries not included. The CD is sealed. Get Supersized Images & Free Image Hosting.
$59.99Buy It NowFree Shipping
120 watching | 39 soldYou will get what is shown on the pictures. No original box or any other accessories. not always free to these locations. Power cord (not original).
$36.0012 bidsTested and working. collectible item. This is not negotiable.
$59.49Buy It NowFree Shipping6 watching | 3 soldPower cord (generic). there is a dent on one side (see last picture)Functional Condition Not Included.
$49.95Buy It NowVery nice condition and working great No remote or any other accessories just the media center unit only. From smoke and pet free home. Thanks for looking please check out my other items.
$32.007 bids12 watchingWe are not able to make any exceptions to this policy. We will not send a combined invoice unless it is requested.
$99.990 bidsBose has wisely incorporated a BoseLink for connection to other Bose lifestyle systems to allow for a multi room audio set-up. Excellent condition! Bose has borrowed an idea from PC connections, using...
$95.88Buy It NowFree Shipping14 watching | 3 soldThere may be scratches on product due to age.
$140.00Buy It NowFree ShippingUnit in overall good condition and in working order. Has a few minor cosmetic scuffs and scratches.speaker output port on back is missing one of the mounting screws (as seen in pictures).
Will offer ...
$79.99Buy It NowFree Shippingcomes exactly as seen!!
No accessories!!
if it's not pictures It's Not Included!!
I OFFER FREE SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES. HOWEVER, UNFORTUNATELY NO SHIPPING TO USPS POST OFFICE BOXES, H...
$29.950 bidsI did get other electronics from this sale that did work, so it probably does, but I have no cords to test to know for sure. It does have a stain blemish on the top that is in the plastic and I could ...
$30.00Buy It Now
$199.99Buy It NowGood used condition. Still using it today, until it is sold. Comes with: 2 speakers 1 sub 1 tuner 1 remote And the power and speaker cables Typical signs of wear from use. Light marks, scuffs etc. Ser...
$299.990 bidsThis system is in very good used condition, Fully functional with no issues, Included is a High End Audioquest Forest HDMI cable. Also included are original Bose Stands for the gemstone speakers. No F...
$0.990 bidsThis is the system only!! No cords included. Worked when I had the cord. Guaranteed to work
$99.99Buy It NowFree Shipping26 watchingWorks great. No cables included.
$54.99Buy It Nowor Best OfferAS IS UNTESTED NO RETURNS RECENTLY found in storage auction locker, I do not have any of the correct cables to test the unit I do not know the history of the unit which is why it’s being sold at a lar...
$59.99Buy It Now
$249.00Buy It Nowor Best OfferEverything has been properly tested and is in great physical and working condition Includes all cables except HDMI Please see photos and ask questions prior to purchasing Will be packed with care This...
$89.99Buy It Now
$49.990 bidsFree ShippingHeavy, 26 lbs.
$179.95Buy It NowIncludes all components seen in pictures. Does not include remote! One of the speakers is missing it's mesh cover, but works properly. See pictures for condition.
$74.99Buy It Nowor Best OfferSale its for main unit only, has been tested and works great, showa signs of normal use
$58.00Buy It Nowor Best OfferTested,works except cd is not reading some DVDs, all other functions work great. Of course you can use an external blue ray DVD or cd. I will give a 14 day guarantee all other functions work fine. Thi...
$69.950 bidsDoes not include power cord/Ac Adapter. So at one point it was tested before being accepted. Guy there said they lost the power cord.
$190.00Buy It Nowor Best OfferLooks and Sounds.
$64.95Buy It NowConsole Only. This unit has been fully tested and it function great in all modes.
$199.99Buy It NowThe system plays DVDs/CDs very well and has that signature Bose sound. I really like this speaker set up, but I've recently upgraded to a TV that only has HDMI ports and have had to replace this with ...
$150.49Buy It NowFree ShippingSale its for Bose Model AV3-2-1 Media Center only. Make sure that you have the required cables, speakers, remote and subwoofer. In excellent, clean condition. There is one of the rubber feet missing o...
Browse RelatedAdditional site navigationCopyright (C)
eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. , , ,
This page was last updated: &Jun-23 04:21. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. See each listing for international shipping options and costs.bose汽车音响多少钱_百度知道
bose汽车音响多少钱
我有更好的答案
你找个进口车,要豪华点的,自带原配bose音响的,找个原版的cd 听一下。听完后,我再告诉你价格,你就不会惊讶了………………………………听完了吗,效果还行吧很难直接购买到bose汽车音响,因为大多汽车音响都是车厂家定制生产的,车型不同,比较难找。最好的是找二手车商拆下来的,一定是5、6十万价值以上的车。这样的音响大概二手价都在5000以上,据说原车这个配置价值在1.8万以上,像200万的奔驰上的北欧之声 光音响价值10万,你还买不到。淘宝上很多都是低端的bose,几百块的哪种,和普通音箱没啥大区别,不建议购买,不过你可以试一下,我买过一个300的小功放,区别不大。
采纳率:72%
淘宝上就有价格 但效果不怎么样
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
bose的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。bose ps3-2-1 功放怎么开壳_百度知道
bose ps3-2-1 功放怎么开壳
我有更好的答案
拧掉螺丝,就可以开壳了。
有螺丝就不问啦,现在已经解决!
没有螺丝。就应在缝隙处撬。
慢慢的开核啊
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
bose的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。正在初始化报价器刚刚翻出来个BOSE 的音响,这个多少钱2个回答空降神经冰275在你另外一个问题里回答了,如果是正版的话,价值至少700。在你另外一个问题里回答了,如果是正版的话,价值至少700。O丸子小樱桃如果带蓝牙功能的,在外面买要100元左右.如果不带蓝牙的,在外面买最多60元.其他回答正在初始化装修神器热门问答1234567891011121314151617181920查看更多相关问答3个回答北条麻肥  通州区位于北京市东南部,京杭大运河北端。西临朝阳区、大兴区,北与顺义区接壤,东隔潮白河与河北省三河市、大厂回族自治县、香河县相连,南和天津市武清区、河北省廊坊市交界。区域面积9...3个回答xlx5000K的晚上你自己看着还舒服,显色性也好。2个回答A黄磊缺牙虎汽车这个需要看你在什么空间的,一般在卧室的最好在以内,看你想拉到什么位置而定; 卫生间的总宽度不少于1.4M,单扇宽度不少于0.7M;厨房的至少需要0.6M。1个回答请叫我——徐蜀黍李朕脂肪填胸部!!脂肪丰胸部的适应胸部小或胸部凹陷者,脂肪丰胸部的恢复期大约为两周,约三个月效果即可完全呈现,达到最佳的状态。2个回答萌包804丶0242蝶阀的作用 蝶阀是用圆盘式启闭件往复回转90°左右来开启、关闭或调节介质流量的一种阀门。蝶阀不仅结构简单、体积小、重量轻、材料耗用省、安装尺寸小、驱动力矩小、操作简便、迅速、防化学...2个回答aoxing741手机提示内存已满/内存不足或需要优化内存,建议您: 1.删除不必要的数据及应用程序:智能管理器(内存管理器)-储存空间/内存。 2.关闭不需要的应用程序:点击屏幕左下角近期任务键-...2个回答你好ugKX51没有描述文件是因为你的手机没有安装一些APP 是不需要描述文件; 描述文件通俗点说 是对应某个APP的配置文件,从苹果商店安装的APP一般是没有描述文件的, 通过其他方式安装可能就...1个回答哆啦B梦的时光机目前昆明各花卉相关市场东西南北都有,各自有各自的重点经营方向: 1、南部,斗南花卉市场,规模最大,品种最全,各种盆栽特别是鲜切花的大宗批发,但凌晨是最佳交易时间。 2、东北部,世博...3个回答自救无狨1000G2个回答行动起来就不晚没有。。。如果你是需要报销的话,去买吧 真的3000元的 400块钱,你看你能接受不。}

我要回帖

更多关于 二手ps3 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信