whitcmsn是什么意思中文是什么

white 中文是什么意思?_百度知道
white 中文是什么意思?
white[hwaIt, waIt; wait, hwait]形容词(whit. whit.est)1 白的a. 白色的a ~ horse白马(as) ~ as snow雪白的; 洁白的a ~ dress纯白的衣服paint a wall ~把墙壁漆白b. &头发、人& 白发的~ hair白发He [His hair] has turned ~.他脸色发白 [他的头发变白]c. (无比较级、最高级) (没有写东西的) 空白的,空的 (blank)a ~ space空白处~ paper白纸d. (无比较级、最高级)白衣的,穿白色衣服的a ~ sister白衣修女→ White Friar.e. 降雪的,积雪的a ~ winter下雪的冬天2 a. (因恐怖、疾病等而脸色) 苍白的,发白的~ lips苍白的嘴唇turn ~变苍白b. [因恐怖等] 脸色变苍白的; [因盛怒而] 苍白的[with]She [Her face] went ~ with fear.她 [她的脸] 因恐怖而面无血色He [His face] was ~ with fury.他气得脸色发白3 (无比较级、最高级)a. 白种人的~ culture白种人的文化→ white man.b. (对黑人而言的) 白人控制 [专用] 的a ~ club白人专用的俱乐部4 (英)&咖啡&加牛奶 [奶精] 的(←→ black)~ coffee加入牛奶 [奶精] 的咖啡5(无比较级、最高级)a. &水、空气、光线、玻璃等& 透明的,无色的~ light白光~ water清澈的水b. &葡萄酒&白的→ white wine.6 洁白的,纯洁的7(无比较级、最高级)(俚)光明正大的,有信用的8(无比较级、最高级) &谎言、魔术等& 善意的,无害的a ~ lie善意的谎言→ white magic.bleed a person white向某人剥削财产等名词1 a. (U) 白,白色b. (U) 白色 (水彩) 颜料; 白色染料2 a. (U)白布,白色衣服 (料)a lady in ~白衣妇人b. [~s]白运动衣3 (U) 蛋白(cf. yolk)the ~s of three eggs三个蛋的蛋白Use a little more ~ of egg.用多一点蛋白4 (C) (眼) 白Wait until you can see the ~s of their eyes.直等到他们来到你的近旁5(C)[常 ~s]白人(cf. white man)a club for ~s only白人专用的俱乐部名词~.ness
采纳率:58%
来自团队:
white 有道词典英[waɪt]美[waɪt]adj. 白色的;白种的;纯洁的n. 白色;洁白;白种人网络释义白色 白的 纯白 白萌萌
白色的。但white lie表示善意的谎言。
来自:求助得到的回答
adj.&白色的;白种的;纯洁的n.&白色;洁白;白种人
其他6条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Innisfree (悦诗风吟) eco science white C skin
发表于:,资料来源:官方网站
成份中文名称概略特性
粉刺刺激安心度
?溶剂?保湿
<span style="color: #
?溶剂?保湿
?保湿?抗氧化?收敛?防晒?柔润剂
?抗氧化?美白
?黏度控制?抗静电?保湿
?表面剂?黏度控制
?溶剂?保湿
?表面剂?乳化剂
|& & |& & |
Copyright cosdna.com All rights reserved.扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
please come _______?me A,to B,with C,of
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
with 请跟我来
扫描下载二维码He feels lonely because he has no close friends .A. to talkB. to talk withC. talkingD. talking with&#xa0; 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
He feels lonely because he has no close friends ____.A. to talkB. to talk withC. talkingD. talking with&#xa0;
B【解析】试题分析:句意:他感到很孤独,因为他没有亲密的朋友交谈。 本空应用动词不定式作后置定语。talk with与……交谈。故选B。考点:考查动词不定式
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:2015届广东深圳龙岗平湖兴文学校初二下第一次月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
&#xa0;Art FestivalNameActTimePlaceBen Play the violin Monday 9:00 a.mIn the music roomMartinPaintTuesday 3:20 p.mIn the drawing roomCindy Sing Wednesday 2:20 p.mIn the music roomSelinaBeijing OperaThursday 3:40 p.mIn the hallJet Chinese KungFuSaturday 8:30 a.mIn Class Four1.______ can sing for us.A. Ben B. Martin C. Cindy D. Selina2.We can see the violin show in ______.A. the drawing room B. Class Five C. the hall D. the music room3.You can watch Beijing Opera _______.A. at 3:50 a.m on Wednesday B. at 2:00 a.m on TuesdayC. at 3:40 p.m on Wednesday D. at 3:40 p.m on Thursday4.On the weekend, we can watch _____ in Class Four.A. Chinese KungFu B. Beijing OperaC. Paint D. Dance5._______ can paint for us ______.A. Ben, in the music room B. Martin, in the drawing room C. Cindy, at 3:40 p.m on Thursday D. Jet, at 3:20 p.m on Tuesday&#xa0;
来源:2015届广东深圳北环中学八年级上学期期中联考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
--There is a new film on, will you __________ finish your homework before 7:00 tonight? --I’m afraid I _________. I have too much homework today. Let’s see the movie this weekend!A. can’tB. can’tC. am not able toD. may not&#xa0;
来源:2015届广东河源中英文实验学校初二下第一次月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Dear editor,My English teacher is very strict with us. Several days ago, when we were in class, Tom asked me a question. But my English teacher thought we were speaking in class. She asked us to stand at the back of the classroom for a few minutes. This made me unfair. After that, I feel nervous in her class, so I don’t like her class. However, I really want to learn English well. What should I do?Yours,MikeDear Mike,I am sorry you are having difficulty with your English class. Every teacher wants his or her students to study hard. So I think you should have a talk with your English teacher and tell her what you were doing with Tom that day. If she knows your worries, maybe she will help you with your English. And she will be pleased to hear you want to learn English well. Of course, you should know that what your teacher did was good for you. When you are not trying as hard as you can, she has to stop it and try to help you. Wish you have a better life!Yours,Editor根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。1.What’s wrong with Mike?A. He doesn’t like learning English.B. He meets trouble with his English teacher.C. He doesn’t know how to get on well with his English teacher.D. He doesn’t like English any longer.2.Mike feels nervous in English classes because ____.A. he doesn’t like his English teacherB.he can’t speak in classC. his English teacher punished(惩罚) himD. his English is poor3.In the editor’s opinion, the English teacher asked Mike to stand for a while because _____.A. she didn’t like himB. she didn’t think Mike was learning English hard at that timeC. Mike was bad at EnglishD. Mike was making much noise4.The teacher will _____ if Mike has a talk with her.A. be even angrierB. ask him to stand for some time once againC. be pleasedD. say sorry to him5.Which of the following sentences is TRUE according to(根据) the passage?A. Mike dislikes English classes, but he wants to learn English well.B. Mike wants the editor to tell his English teacher the truth.C. The editor gave Mike some advice, but it didn’t work.D. The teacher hates Mike much more than before.&#xa0;
______ do you _______ your old computer? A. W deal with B. H do with C. H deal with D. W do with it&#xa0;
How will you feel when ____?A. you happen bad somethingB. you will happen something badC. bad something will to youD. something bad happen to you&#xa0;
来源:2015届广东江门市福泉奥林匹克学校八年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
附加题 (每空1分,共10分)下周六是刘梅的生日,她将要举行一个生日聚会,她还邀请了她的一些朋友来参加。请根据提示,把下面的短文补充完整。1.林涛因为牙痛,不得不看牙医,医生要他一天吃三次药 。2.汤姆感冒了,只有呆在家,好好休息 。3.李磊和杰姆能参加,他们住在同一条街,离刘梅家大约12公里 ,他们先乘地铁,然后步行 ,大约花35分钟 。4.露西和丽丽的家就在附近,约2公里远,她们骑自行车 ,要花10分钟。Next Saturday is LiuMei’s birthday ,and she wants to have a
_1.______________on Saturday evening ,she asks some of
2. to come to her party . LinTao
3. and he has to see the dentist in the evening ,and the doctor asks him to take the medicine
.Tom has a bad cold ,so he has to
and have a good rest . But Lilei 、Jim 、Lucy 、Lily and LiuMei’s relations can come to the birthday ,Lilei and Jim live on the same street,it is about _______5.____ from the street to LiuMei’s house ,so they must 6. _____ first, then walk to LiuMei’s house, it takes about
7. .Lucy and Lily live not far from LiuMei’s ,it is about
8. ,so the twins
and it takes ten minutes. And many relations(亲戚) will come to the party ,they are going to give LiuMei many nice presents for her birthday .The party will be wonderful !&#xa0;
来源:2015届广东江门市福泉奥林匹克学校八年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
I bought a pair of running shoes because I want to _____ the teachers’ relay race.A.joinB.take part inC.in D.have part in&#xa0;
来源:2015届广东揭西县张武帮中学八年级下质检检测英语试卷(解析版)
-- Could I order the meal by telephone?-- __________. Here is the telephone number.A. It is a pity B. Certainly C. Never mind
D. That's all right&#xa0;
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号---&|&---------------------------------------------sorted by:&#32;newTake your time, i won&#39;t necessarily call them cockblockers since in most of the time there the 1st one to realise that the male lead doesn&#39;t like them but the other girl(even before they themselves do)there just like the popular scummy girls that like the hottest guy and they think they can monopolise hem by bullying the female lead or blackmailing them.
SPOILERIm looking for something with a typical jealous girl(with bad characters/trades) doing everything to be with the mc with pure envy and still losing.
I recently read &Bitter Virgin& and it haves this &kind& of a girl in it as a supporting character and thats Kazuki Ibuse &She is Daisuke&#39;s classmate. She is quite flashy and would love to have Daisuke as a boyfriend and is quite friendly with him. She seems to dress in the ganguro girl style, but lacks the artificial tanned skin to prove it. She latches herself onto Daisuke as his girlfriend and obsesses about him, growing bitter towards Aikawa when her feelings towards Daisuke seem to be largely unrequited.&(Typical high school bitch that bullies/blackmails the main characters just so she can cling on the main male character).(sorry for any inconvenience i&#39;m a new poster here and it seems enter doesn&#39;t cut it out for the line spreading)
SPOILERI can&#39;t insult them cause i know a lot of people like them/need them, but still as someone who only reads romance manga they get on my nerves cause it&#39;s like they wanna target &us& as an audience but at the same time they miss the most important thing in a &romance manga& and thats the romance development.... for me the moment i see someting with harem it instantly haves a huge chance to get dropped by ch.6
Thanks, doe ive read them :(
Thanks for the material, i will look in it thurley!
I cant stand harems 90% of them use the same formula &randomly meet &A& female lead, get in an acciden with her, grope her/or something meaningful happens , they both get embarrassed or arraused, just whensometing will happen to develop the romance between, them they get randomly cockblocked by a random character or the sound of air..... repeat forever with as much of females as you can& and if you add a clueless male MC that forgets/ignores everything it just makes me wanna commit sudoku. The only manga that has harem in it&#39;s name that i can enjoy is domestic na kanojo and its cause it only has 2 female MC but still just cause its harem the male MC must be slow...
You just opened my eyes i didn&#39;t know why a lot of the manga i read become mountly from pumping out chapters like crazy
I like GB but i&#39;m not that invested in it,what&#39;s happening after april ?
Kawaison is a fucking masterpeace i can easly devote my life to it and when i die i can say i lived a happylife aways a 10/10 in my book
Suzuka is in my top 3 manga if you enjoy romance and drama its a must read at this point its a bit outdated and it spawned alot of manga that share the same concept
and if you finish Suzuka and read Fuuka right after you get a bigger picture of Fuuka and stuff.The one thing i noticed that bugged me after rereading Suzuka so many times is that at some points she really acts like a bitch for no reason at all but it dosnt happen alot so its fine,
Fuuka is from the author of suzuka so iv read it and yuki-chan :&
i will just buy it, it&#39;s gonna be my 1st novel to ever read so i dont wanna spoil it,is it actually completed with an ending or still in the making?
Anywho i saw a collection in my local bookstore so i thought i might buy it if it&#39;s a continuum of some sort,did you enjoy it and is it drastically different from the anime i&#39;m just in it for the love storry
i just heard that they added new characters to the anime for comic relief and such
Berserk-senpai is just so moemoe he makes me go desukawaiine~ :*
I will bookmark them for now,dont really have the cash on me atm but im a give it a try when i have something to buy .Normally i get stuff from amazon but the shipping policies changed in regards for Bulgaria when you pay with your creditcard or other services and everything and when you get the book delivered you need to pay taxes (20% of the full price +the shipping price) I dont think that anyting can bypass that cause its the courier that deals with the taxes but im a give it a try who knows, THANKS!
Sweden is actually a fucking awesome place try Bulgaria you&#39;ll regret it xD expensive and long shipping are the cherry on top i use to buy alot of book but when i had to spend like 40-50 euro(cause of shipping) for one book that&#39;s normally yen (10 euro) and then wait 2-3 months to receive it, its just not worth it the only books i buy now are the once i&#39;ve read online and enjoyed to keep them as a &souvenir&.
Just get what you need off the internet it&#39;s cheaper unless the delivery payment is fucked, I&#39;m used to livin in a country that gives less to no fucks about manga or anime.
I have to give it a try tbh i rarely get interested in extra characters unless there plot dependent, the one think i hate is when they add a 2 on &love interest& in the middle of the story that we all know has no actual chance with the MC but it makes more drama or pushes the female lead to push herself more.One question about the novel does it actually continue where the anime ended? {Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren} Cause ive seen its still &Published: May 15, 2011 to ?& ongoing.
I know it&#39;s only a novel but i haven&#39;t read it but the anime is sweet i like how there too shy to even kiss at the ending.Im looking for someing like that the lovey dovey shy moment from both MC i&#39;ve been following Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou since 3 years ago and it&#39;s killing me that it releases so slowly.Ore Monogatari!! looks fun i will probobly end up reading i hope its more then i expect from it.
&Pajama na Kanojo&
She confesses her feeling on like ch. 2 or 3 i don&#39;t know why it wouldn&#39;t be.
Yes trinity seven haves what i needs its a bit too much harem might as well get caught up with it i guess.
definitely, didnt make that clear i guess.
Looks awesome gonna give it a read, thank you! &The student council president and a second-year student. She is serious, diligent, and talented in most subjects. However, she is almost always thinking of perverted things& part sold it to me i just hope it&#39;s not too much harem.
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our&#32;&#32;and&#32;. & 2018 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.}

我要回帖

更多关于 whitc 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信