EZ GPS Navigation
8 Usersrating
Screenshots
Information
Developer :
Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Version: 3.10 Size: 4M
Recently changed in this version
* Version 3.1 Fixed issue with map not centered. Code library updated.
Restored purchasing powers.
* Version 3.0 is a major release with many new features including DRIVING ROUTES, CONFIGURABLE GPS AND MAGNETIC COMPASS, MORE MAPS, AND AN OPTIONAL TUTORIAL FOR FIRST TIME USERS.
* You can now create a waypoint by entering or speaking an address.
* You can now suppress the animated &Geo& character from the Settings screen when you no longer need him.
* Made screen navigation easier.
EZ GPS Navigation
Description
EZ GPS is tailored to the novice navigator and makes an excellent children's GPS app .
Great for camping and outdoor adventure activities, the application will help you learn and use GPS and navigation basics.
But EZ GPS is more than that!
With EZ GPS you get an easy to use yet powerful navigation app.
Use GPS technology and GPS-linked maps to create and find your waypoints (locations).
We've made it easy to set locations of interest using maps, voice or keyboard entry.
Locate your targets using a dynamic waypoint finding compass, maps, driving routes, driving directions and magnetic and GPS controlled compasses.
For inexperienced navigators we have included an animated tutorial to get you started.
EZ GPS makes GPS navigation easy!
Recent comments:
&My kids used this app in the camp's Geocaching Treasure hunt.
Of course they found the treasure!
I also love it! Thanks for a great GPS app.&
&Outstanding kids navigation app though you don't have to be a child to use it.
I'm 48 and use it all the time!&
ez navigation
argpsnavigation
Users review from 670 reviews
Related Apps
Please support our games by downloading this live wallpaper.
Watch your favorite cat from Sleepy Kitty show off all his funky dance moves.
10 Usersrating
Chants are used for rituals as well as spiritual recreation.
In the recitation of Sanskrit Mantras the sound is very important, for it can bring transformation in you while leading you to power and strength. It is important to have complete faith in the recitation of Mantras.
It is primarily through faith - aided by strong will - that one achieve…
9.2 Usersrating
Objednejte si pizzu z Va?eho telefonu..jednodu?e a rychle. V na?í aplikaci Pizza Express Trutnov Albert naleznete kompletní rozvozov? jídelní lístek a informace o na?ich akcích. P?ehledně m??ete vybrat místo rozvozu po Trutnově a ?irokém okolí.
8.6 Usersrating
Der Modellflieger ist das Verbandsmagazin des Deutschen Modellflieger Verbands (DMFV). Es erscheint sechsmal j?hrlich als umfassendes Informations-Medium rund um den Modellflugsport. Neben Berichten zu Test & Technik, Veranstaltungen, Bau- und Flugtipps liefert das Magazin alle Infos zu Europas gr?sster Interessenvertretung für Modellflugsportle…
8.8 Usersrating
Pool Solitaire is a single-player billiards pool game where you earn points by clearing the table, 8 ball last, with speed, skill and your ability to shoot combo shots.
There is no frustrating computer pool opponent AI to worry about, it's all about your ability to make each shot, run the table, and beat the clock.
How To Play: In this game y…
7.6 Usersrating
- Tasavvufi müzik
- ?slami sohbet dinleyebilirsiniz.
9.8 Usersrating
Social Health Card (SHC)
More details will be revealed soon.
9.6 Usersrating
Download EZ GPS Navigation
- 3.10 - 4M
Download by email
We will send you an email, so you have to log in.
Get QR code
Click the button, then use a QR code scanner to download the app directly to your Android device.
Share this app
Screenshots
All Android games categoriesGet multiple quotes within 24 hours!
to manage and view all items.
This Product is no longer available.
You may also be interested in:
(Min. Order)
US $167.0-240.0
(Min. Order)
(Min. Order)
(Min. Order)
(Min. Order)
(Min. Order)
(Min. Order)
(Min. Order)
(Min. Order)
(Min. Order)
(Min. Order)
(Min. Order)
Go to Page
Haven't found the right supplier yet ? Buying Request Hub 1 request,multiple quotations 1-click quotation comparison OEM,ODM & multi-category buying
Want product and industry knowledge ? Trade Alert Trade Alerts are FREE updates on topics such as trending hot products, buying requests and supplier information - sent directly to your email inbox!
Do you want to show
or other products of your own company?
ensearchwebMazda 6 Navigation System
GJY1-79-EZXA | eBayShop by categoryShop by categoryEnter your search keyword
By clicking 1 Click Bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder.
(approximately ##1##)
Winning bid:
Starting bid:
Congrats! The auction has ended and you're the winner.
The auction has ended, but the reserve price was not met.
Sorry, the auction has ended and you were outbid.
Good news, you're the high bidder.
Sorry, you've been outbid.
You're the high bidder, but the reserve price is not met.
Please enter a higher amount than the current bid.
Maximum bids cannot be lowered once submitted.
Please enter a valid number.
1 product rating
We have ratings, but no written reviews for this, yet.Be the first to .Free Nokia 7230 EZMoney Software Download in Travel & Navigation Tag
Sponsored Links:
Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones
Sponsored Links:
Currently 2.20/5
2.2/5 (Total votes: 5)
Sponsored Links:
EZMoney - EzMoney 1.0 is a J2ME software that enable you to manage your personal finances on your java phone. With EzMoney, you can: create multiply accounts, add/remove transactions, generate statistics report and graph report, edit category, customize transaction list and protect your private by password.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Similar Software:
PuneAuto Pune City Auto Rickshaw Fare on Mobile - PuneAuto is Pune City Auto Rickshaw Fare / Tariff Calculator on Your Mobile.
# Without SMS, without GPRS. # Get Fare in less than 5 keystrokes, in less than 5 seconds. # Latest updated as of July 2010 New Fare Structure.
# Intelligent : No need to type dot or extra zeros. Eg. Just type 12 to get 1.2 0r type 8 to get 8Celebrate with Mobiesta - your Mobile Fun Guide for India. Gets details of latest happenings and buzz in your city. Currently serving India in Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai & Pune. Get awesome deals and offers on the phoneTurn your phone into an accurate compass! Compass for mobile allowsFON Access Points for Cape Verde - FON offers you a new Points of Interest service (POIs). This allows you to download FONspots directly to your navigation device.
What does that mean? You can download a Points of Interest file directly to your navigation deviceHotels com: Best travel deals For more than 15 years hotels.com has been providing travellers great prices on the places you want to stay for both leisure and business travel. We make planning and booking your trip easy through the hotels.com expert lodging website, our certified hotel experts and now right in the palm of your hand.
AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and AfricareLive! is a unique and handy leisure application that allows you to take photos
and write notes along your trip route, and seamlessly attach them to their
locations on the map (geo-tagging). Later on, you and your family/friends can
replay your trip on the website, view the trip route, photos and notes on a map
in their authentic locationsBuy Prepaid Electricity tokens 24/7 (South Africa only)mX Dubrovnik - Explore the ancient Croatian city that Byron called &the pearl of Adriatic& - mobiEXPLORE Dubrovnik
now on your mobile. Its magnificent city walls and cultural heritage are increasingly irresistible lure for
many tourists, including major international celebritiesGPS Watch - Plus - GPS Watch is a powerful yet simple J2ME application that transforms your Mobile Phone and Bluetooth GPS into a professional Global Position Tracking System. GPS Watch integrates with www.trackut
Other Software by developer
&EaseMobile&:
EzSafe is an electronic wallet for java phone. You can use EzSafe to store your personal and private information, including Bank Account, Calling Card, Car Info, Clothes Sizes, Credit Card, Driver's License, Health Numbers, ID Card, Membership, Note, Insurance, Password, Prescription, Social Security Number and Website, to your mobile phone
Comments on EZMoney:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via
page or use comments.
EZMoney is compatible with your device Nokia 7230You are here:
Browse by Categories
More Same Publisher Apps
Top iPhone Navigation Apps
Related Search
ezSights 1.1.0 for iPhone. ezSights is a Navigation app from Brian Johnson.
Publisher:
Downloads:
Last update:
Nov 8, 2011
System Requirements:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
ezSights 1.1.0
ezSights: Review from DownloadAtoZ
Want to share your review on ezSights or more comments on this app? .
ezSights 1.1.0
ezSights: Overview from Brian Johnson
ezSights 1.1.0 is a iPhone Navigation App which is developed by Brian Johnson
ezSights is a complete celestial navigation package for the iPhone(R), iPod touch(R) and iPad(R). It provides simple interfaces for entering sight parameters, planning the navigational bodies to use and time of day to make the observations, and entering the observations made using a sextant. Then with the click of a button a fix is determined from the observations made.Features
? Internally calculated Nautical Almanac values, valid through 2060. ? Performs all calculations with same algorithms used by the US Naval Observatory for the Nautical Almanac. ? Supports all navigational bodies currently referenced in the Nautical Almanac. ? Computes rise and set times for the sun and moon.
? Animated star map to aid in locating and identifying all navigational bodies. ? Display of full day or twilight altitude profiles for all navigational bodies.
? Save current data and up to 7 previous fixes. Each session can have up to 25 observations on up to 3 navigational bodies. ? Supports running fixes. ? 2 different methods for determining a fix. ? Supports practice sights using a bubble horizon, artificial horizon, or large body of water using dip short. ? Integration with iOS(R) Maps to display saved fixes. Also supports setting the assumed position by dropping a pin on the map. ? Integration with iOS(R) location services to obtain position and magnetic variance. ? Integration with iOS(R) devices with compass for direction-up display of the star map and to show azimuth of object currently being observed.? Integration with iOS(R) data network for setting UTC time from network time using NTP servers.Please check out www.ezCelestial.com for a full description of the application. Note from the developer:When I got into sailing a few years ago I had dreams of maybe crossing an ocean someday and thought it would be fun learn celestial navigation.I bought a sextant and a few \"hot to\" books but found out pretty quickly that it was going to take a long time and be a lot of work. Not only that, but the classical method involves doing table lookups in still more books that I would have to buy (Nautical Almanac, HO 229, etc). I wanted something to get me using my new sextant FAST but there weren\'t a lot of affordable options. So I wrote ezSights.ezSights reduces the effort of finding a fix with a sextant down to setting a few application parameters, choosing the celestial objects to sight, and taking the sights with the sextant. When you are happy with your sights, press a button and out comes your fix!For the beginner, you should be able to get a reasonable fix the first time you use your sextant knowing little to nothing about classical celestial navigation. For the expert, you can use it in conjunction with doing classical celestial navigation. ezSights offers some nice interfaces for planning your sights and recording and editing your observations. When you are crunching the numbers, ezsights provides much of the data you need from the Nautical Almanac and calculates a sight reduction that you can use to check your work.I tried to create an application that was fun and easy to use if you are just practicing and taking a sight from your back yard, but still highly effective if you ever need it crossing an ocean. This is the application I was looking for when I bought my sextant and I hope it is what you are looking for too!
What\'s New in Version 1.1.0
Now a Universal Application! Looks Great on the iPad!!!Added support for Dip Short practice sights.Minor bug fixes: - Fixed Almanac Value displayed for Moon - Fixed dip correction calculation
($9.99)ezSights 1.1.0
ezSights: Questions & Answers
Copyright & .
Do you like it? Share with friends!
Don't forget to follow us!
If you like us, please give us a +1 !}

我要回帖

更多关于 bottomnavigationbar 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信