打开微信,点击底部的“发现”,使用“扫一扫”即可将网页分享至朋友圈。没有更多推荐了,
不良信息举报
举报内容:
魔兽世界熊猫人支持
举报原因:
原文地址:
原因补充:
最多只允许输入30个字
加入CSDN,享受更精准的内容推荐,与500万程序员共同成长!Error starting Visual Studio 2012 - Stack Overflow
Stack Overflow for Teams
A private, secure home for your team's questions and answers.
to customize your list.
This site uses cookies to deliver our services and to show you relevant ads and job listings.
By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our
Your use of Stack Overflow’s Products and Services, including the Stack Overflow Network, is subject to these policies and terms.
I'm getting an error message every time I start Visual Studio. Since I'm also seeing some unexplained behavior in my project, I'd like to resolve this issue.
Error Message
An exception has been encountered. This may be caused by an extension.
You can get more information by examining the file 'C:\Users\Jonathan\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\VisualStudio\11.0\ActivityLog.xml'.
When I look at the log file, I find two exceptions:
Exception Type
: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException
Exception Message
: Provide value on 'System.Windows.StaticResourceExtension' threw an exception.
Exception Stack Trace:
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
at SquaredInfinity.VSCommands.UI.Views.DefaultAlertView.InitializeComponent()
at SquaredInfinity.VSCommands.Foundation.Services.VSCUIService.GetDefaultAlertViewModel(String alertMessage, String alertDialogTitle)
at SquaredInfinity.Foundation.Presentation.Services.UIService.GetDefaultAlertViewModel(String alertMessage)
at SquaredInfinity.Foundation.Presentation.Services.UIService.ShowAlert(String message)
at SquaredInfinity.VSCommands.VSCommandsPackage.Initialize()
Exception Data
: [EmptyOrNull]
Inner Exception:
Exception Type
: System.Exception
Exception Message
: Cannot find resource named 'VSC.Button'. Resource names are case sensitive.
Exception Stack Trace:
at System.Windows.StaticResourceExtension.ProvideValueInternal(IServiceProvider serviceProvider, Boolean allowDeferredReference)
at System.Windows.StaticResourceExtension.ProvideValue(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CallProvideValue(MarkupExtension me, IServiceProvider serviceProvider)
Exception Data
: [EmptyOrNull]
System.ComponentModel.Composition.CompositionException: The composition produced a single composition error. The root cause is provided below. Review the CompositionException.Errors property for more detailed information.
1) The current type,
SquaredInfinity.Foundation.Configuration.Services.IConfigurationService, is an interface and cannot be constructed. Are you missing a type mapping?
Resulting in: Resolution of the dependency failed, type = "SquaredInfinity.Foundation.Configuration.Services.IConfigurationService", name = "(none)".
Exception occurred while: while resolving.
Exception is: InvalidOperationException - The current type, SquaredInfinity.Foundation.Configuration.Services.IConfigurationService, is an interface and cannot be constructed. Are you missing a type mapping?
-----------------------------------------------
At the time of the exception, the container was:
Resolving SquaredInfinity.Foundation.Configuration.Services.IConfigurationService,(none)
Resulting in: An exception occurred while trying to create an instance of type '#Btb.#Rtb'.
Resulting in: Cannot activate part '#Btb.#Rtb'.
Element: #Btb.#Rtb --&
Resulting in: Cannot get export '#Btb.#Rtb (ContractName="Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.Classification.IClassifierProvider")' from part '#Btb.#Rtb'.
Element: #Btb.#Rtb (ContractName="Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.Classification.IClassifierProvider") --&
at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.CompositionServices.GetExportedValueFromComposedPart(ImportEngine engine, ComposablePart part, ExportDefinition definition)
at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.CatalogExportProvider.GetExportedValue(CatalogPart part, ExportDefinition export, Boolean isSharedPart)
at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.CatalogExportProvider.CatalogExport.GetExportedValueCore()
at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Primitives.Export.get_Value()
at System.ComponentModel.Composition.ExportServices.GetCastedExportedValue[T](Export export)
at System.ComponentModel.Composition.ExportServices.&&c__DisplayClass4`2.&CreateStronglyTypedLazyOfTM&b__1()
at System.Lazy`1.CreateValue()
at System.Lazy`1.LazyInitValue()
at System.Lazy`1.get_Value()
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.Utilities.GuardedOperations.InvokeMatchingFactories[TExtensionInstance,TExtensionFactory,TMetadataView](IEnumerable`1 lazyFactories, Func`2 getter, IContentType dataContentType, Object errorSource)
How do I interpret this so that I can figure out the error?
12.5k1982108
41.2k52177290
It seems there is something wrong with the VSCommands extension or another plugin. You can try to disable all extensions, restart Visual Studio and re- sometimes it resolves such issue.
Another thing you can try, is to run Visual Studio as administrator, because this error can occur if there are not sufficient permissions to access some resources (it was a bug in older releases of Visual Studio).
Your last painful resort will be a clean re-installation.
12.5k1982108
14.2k24671
Just reinstall latest Web Essentials 5/5/2013. It resolves the problem. No need to uninstall or disable anything, just run setup again and you are done.
Fixed by deleting the following folder:
C:\Users{username}\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio{version-number}\ComponentModelCache
This error starts after installing Visual Studio 2012 Update 2. Apparently the Web Tools and Web Essentials 2012 extensions have a conflict -- they both try to register some of the same components, which generates this exception.
Additionally, it appears the automatic update notification for one or both of these extensions is broken when VS 2012 Update 2 is installed, because though the extensions have been updated to resolve the conflict, you aren't notified that an update exists.
The solution is to remove both extensions, then reinstall them.
For more information about this, see .
I was getting this same error. I noticed that the NuGet Package Manager extension had an update. After installing this update, the error went away.
Make sure all available updates are applied. To check if there are any updates available open Tools > Extensions and Updates.
In the "Extensions and Updates" dialog, expand the "Updates" node in the left pane. Install any updates that may be available and restart Visual Studio 2012.
For all people having this problem:
Open Visual&Studio&2012, but don't load any solutions / projects
Open Extensions and Updates from the Tools menu
Disable Web Essentials 2012
Delete the .suo file for your solution
Open the solution in Visual Studio
See that it loads and Visual Studio doesn't crash
Enable Web Essentials 2012
Restart Visual&Studio&2012 and reload your solution.
Happy times!
12.5k1982108
All you need to resolve the above stated issue is to delete the *.suo file for the project and Visual Studio. I had the same issue.
12.5k1982108
I was also getting the same error:
An exception has been encountered. This may be caused by an extension.
You can get more information by examining the file 'C:\Users\ . . .
\VisualStudio\11.0\ActivityLog.xml'
I had uninstalled some of the SQL files from the control panel. Only after that did I start to get this error, but I was not sure which service I had uninstalled.
I downloaded the
and installed/restarted Visual Studio, then it worked fine.
12.5k1982108
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By clicking &Post Your Answer&, you acknowledge that you have read our updated ,
and , and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledSina Visitor SystemAdblock Plus and (a little) more: Adblock for Internet Explorer is not an option
15:59 by Wladimir Palant
I already answered that question several times but recently a few people asked me again to create an Adblock Plus version for Internet Explorer. So I thought it would be worth answering in detail in my blog. Fact is, this is extremely unlikely to happen, for various reasons.
Internet Explorer is very different from Firefox. Firefox is extensible, this is one of its very basic features. You can write extensions in XUL and JavaScript, this does not only allow extensions to be built fast but also makes sure that you can change virtually anything the browser does. Internet Explorer on the other hand requires binary plugins meaning that you have to use a compiled language like C++, this already increases the development effort by factor 10 at the very least (that’s the main reason why there are only few really free Internet Explorer extensions). Furthermore, these extensions can only communicate with the browser through predefined interfaces. “New toolbar? Great! Context menu item? Should be doable. Checking everything the browser loads before the browser loads it? Why would you want that? Go build a local proxy server.”
This means that the effort of developing Adblock Plus for Internet Explorer would be very high, as well as nothing can be reused from the existing Adblock Plus for Firefox. Even after working full-time on it for a few months you would only get a rather poor copy&& you just cannot have the same user-interface integration in Internet Explorer. And, personally, I don’t see any gain from supporting such an outdated browser. I switched to Mozilla four years ago and never looked back. Here in Germany Internet Explorer is
& with a good reason.
Of course there are ad blocking solutions for Internet Explorer. But most don’t have a real user interface, you can only use predefined lists and cannot add your own filters (or it is complicated). Some people tried to create Adblock Plus clones&& with large effort and less convincing results. But I am not going to waste my time on that.
Commenting is closed for this article.}

我要回帖

更多关于 胸闷气短是怎么回事 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信