不v100kup函数使用前提核武器的前提下,哪十个国家最难被别国入侵占领

7被浏览320分享邀请回答01 条评论分享收藏感谢收起查看: 11418|回复: 133
哪个国家最难入侵?
本帖最后由 龙腾网翻译版务 于
10:26 编辑
-------------译者:mifantasy-审核者:messiah168------------
Which country is the most difficult to invade?
你认为哪个国家最难以被别国入侵呢?
Q1.jpg (14.71 KB, 下载次数: 0)
10:26 上传
原创翻译:龙腾网
翻译:翻译加工厂 转载请注明出处
-------------译者:mifantasy-审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Zakaria Islam Student of International Relations
upxed Dec 23 2015
Top 3 countries - the most difficult to invade:
最难入侵国家排行榜前三名:
1. United States: The whole territory of USA is isolated by the Pacific in the west by the Atlantic in the east and south and the cold Canada covers the north. The situation is you cannot just invade USA flying from the mainland Africa Asia or even Europe and USA would not let you to set up any military bases near the Americas (north/south).
1. 美利坚:美国西边被太平洋隔开,东边和南部被大西洋隔开,北方被寒冷的加拿大覆盖。现实是你无法通过从亚非欧的陆地起飞战斗机侵入美国,而且美国政府绝对不会让你在靠近他们本土的任何敌方设立军事基地。
2. Canada: The same conditions are applicable for Canada. Moreover the geographic location and the weather condition of it remains a matter of tension for the others.
2. 加拿大:美国的领土分布情况描述同样适用于加拿大。而且加拿大的地理分布和气候条件更是让其他人头疼的地方。
3. Russia: Others can invade Russia but the affected area would surely be very small and very easy to regain for Russia. History shows the downfalls of the invasions towards Russia such as Napoleon's invasion of Russia in 1812 and Hitler's during the WWII. So the size and geography of Russia will make the difference.
3. 俄罗斯:其他国家确实可以入侵俄罗斯,但是能有效控制的地区将会很小,而且很容易会被俄罗斯重新夺回来。历史已经向我们展示了入侵俄罗斯的国家无一例外都迅速衰败。拿破仑1812年入侵俄罗斯和希特勒二战期间入侵俄罗斯都是血的教训。俄罗斯的广袤领土和地理条件在战争中发挥着巨大的影响力。
This things are mentioned regarding the geographic arena actually because of what one will think 100 times before he declares even an air strike against these countries...
这个排名是根据地理情况得出的,就因为这个因素的存在,任何国家想对这些国家发动空袭的话都得三思而后行。
-------------译者:fdv-审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Amanda On22 votes Show
Also if anyone tried to invade Canada you can bet America will be up in arms in roughly less than a second. That arguably makes Canada the most dangerous to invade.
如果有人要入侵加拿大,你可以打赌美国会在第一时间内就大动肝火。这种可能使得入侵加拿大是最危险的。
Rob Burton8 votes Show
The UK hasn't been invaded since the Normans in 1066 - try that on for size! (i'm not even going to debate any claims that economic migrants or any sorts are 'invaders' cos I'm an economic migrant too - as I live in China - for the better life this country offers me - I've not 'invaded' China)
自从1066年遭受诺曼人入侵后,之后英国就再也没有被入侵过,自己想象一下吧(原文意指英国有近千年没有遭受入侵 -译者注)(我不会去争论任何关于经济移民或其他类型移民是入侵者的问题,因为我自己就是经济移民,我现在生活在中国,因为中国可以给我提供更好的生活,所以我这不算是“入侵”中国。
Jimmy Yang13 votes Show
Plus the US has so many readily available partisans from the amount of people who own-near military grade weapons.
再加上美国有如此多的现成的游击队员,他们拥有的武器几乎就是军事级别的。(讲的是很多美国人都用有武器枪支)
-------------译者:magicqueen99-审核者:白色的黑猫------------
Nathan Worrell6 votes Show
I would put Canada above America it's larger more sparsely populated has a harsher climate and historically has been harder to invade than the US the US was repulsed twice trying to invade Canada during the Revolution and the War of 1812 whereas during both those same conflicts the British were able to occupy significant portions of the US from bases in Canada. It took the British several hundred years to fully capture Canada from the French whereas the US kind of demonstrated that vast portions of America were quite easy to take from the Spanish Mexicans and Confederates. If you can (and it is admittedly a very unlikely can) capture the mouth of the Mississippi you've pretty much opened up the whole interior (hence why it was so important during the War of 1812 and the Civil War). I would argue China is the most difficult country to invade it's a massive country has a massive population and has some of the sparsest deserts and rugged mountain terrain in the world.
我来选的话,我认为加拿大比美国更难入侵,因为加拿大更加地广人稀,而且气候更恶劣,历史上也比美国更难入侵。美国有两次试图入侵加拿大都以失败告终,一次是独立战争时期,另一次是1812年的战争,这两次冲突中,英国人都从加拿大的基地出击,占领了美国很大一部分领土。英国人花了数百年时间,才从法国人手里彻底掌控了加拿大,而美国人则很轻松地从西班牙人、墨西哥人和南部邦联人手里夺走了美洲广袤的土地。如果你能(当然公认不太可能)夺取密西西比河河口,那你就能长驱直入整个内陆(所以在1812年战争和内战中为什么这个河口如此重要)。我强烈认为中国是最难入侵的国家,因为它幅员辽阔,人口众多,而且有世界上人烟最稀少的沙漠和崎岖不平的山地。
-------------译者:fdv-审核者:莎布·尼古拉丝------------
David Gray3 votes Show
The following quotation is attributed to Otto von Bismarck: “The Americans have contrived to be surrounded on two sides by weak neighbors and on two sides - by fish!”
下面的这条引言引自匹斯麦:美国人南北两侧被两个弱国包围,东西两侧被两条鱼包围。
Fraulein Sterber2 votes Show
The US the most difficult country to invade? Where were you during 9-11 when terrorists brought three airplanes right into New York City and hit the twin towers and the Pentagon but where were the jets that were supposed to protect the US skies that day? Or is that just coincidental that they failed to scramble fighter jets to stop the terrorists from directing those jetliners right to the WTC? Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to start a debate on 9-11 who's who but I have to disagree a bit with your argument as I saw that 9-11 was a loophole in the air security of the US armed force.
美国是最难入侵的国家?搞笑,请问在911期间,当恐怖分子带着3架飞机直接飞往纽约,袭击了双子塔和五角大楼的那天,本应该保卫美国天空的战机在哪里?还是他们没能动用战机去阻止恐怖分子撞向世贸中心,这仅仅是个巧合吗?别误会,我不是想展开一场关于911的讨论,我只是有点不赞成你的观点,因为一我想起911,我就想到美国的武装部队存在空中安全的漏洞。
-------------译者:珂求一生-审核者:伊織姫------------
Robert Zraick
I live in Fiji at the moment. It is so small and so remote that it would be difficult to invade. But it is so isolated and truthfully it would be a good place to be if world war breaks out. It is in the Southern Hemisphere. It has no real strategic value. And the people here can grow their own food and there are still lots of fish.
我现在住在斐济。斐济很难被侵占是因为太小和太远了,完全没有军事战略价值。同时斐济位于南半球并且是个小岛,如果世界大战爆发后,是一个避难的好地方。而且,人们可以种田和捕鱼。
David Lecomte5 votes Show
Australia & NZ:&&The easiest place to invade is the North West of Australia but the terrain and the environment make traversal of the continent and holding any land won almost impossible.
澳大利亚和新西兰。最容易被侵占的地方是澳大利亚西北部,但是澳大利亚的地形和环境使横跨整个大洲并占有土地的可能性变得极低。
TIAN QIN1 vote by Zakaria Islam
I agree broadly over your answer. One point added is that talking about Russia the largeness of land is one reason another crucial factor is nothing but the harsh and cruel coldness weather over there. Both Napoleon and Hitler are defeated by inclement weather and wildness of Russian territory cause hardness when replenishment is transported for troops.
我同意你大部分的观点。但是需要加上:俄罗斯有很广的领土;另一个关键因素是俄罗斯可怕的寒冷天气。拿破仑和希特勒都因为俄罗斯的恶劣天气而不能顺利补给军队而被打败。
-------------译者:未树oo-审核者:白色的黑猫------------
Craig Prince3 votes Show
Interesting hypothetical but some of these conclusions are flawed by &rear view mirror& syndrome that is assuming that barriers to conquest are primarily geographic and traditional military assets. Lets include an assessment that considers ability to project power and disruption by technologic means propogandization cutting edge weaponry etc. I'm guessing it gets a lot harder to pick a survivor.
有趣的假想,但是通过“后视镜”这里的一些观点是错误的。典型特征是认为征服的首要障碍来自地理环境和传统的军事力量。我们可以有一个评估,考虑一下,关于通过技术产生力量和毁灭的能力意味着尽可能生产尖端武器等(progandization 找不到单词的意思,可能作者拼错,或者连着简写)。我猜想拯救一个幸存者将变得更加困难。
(PS:其实我觉得作者想说的类似于地理环境什么的在核武器面前就微不足道了。)
Jordan Frith1 vote by Ilvisar
I'm going to pitch in here and say one of the obvious additions to the list:
我将在这参与讨论,举一个明显的列表上没有的附加的例子。
Australia.
澳大利亚。
A whole continent floating in the Pacific Ocean large border protection budget because of the quarantine risks and major landmarks on all the coastlines to increase rapid response. Despite being so close to Japan and facing a large contingent of Japanese submarines Australia has never been invaded by enemy forces nor been a battleground. Ever. Not even for civil war.
一整块大陆漂浮在太平洋上,有着廉价而巨大的边界保护屏障。由于隔离了所有海岸线上的危险和主要的分界线,便于提高快速反应。尽管很靠近日本,同时也面临着来自日本的潜艇部队。(但)澳大利亚从来没有被敌人的军队入侵过,也从没变成过一个战场。甚至,没有发生过一次内战。
Seriously guys it's an island on the other side of the world not even its neighbours can invade it.
伙计们,说真的,它不过是在世界另外一边的一个岛,甚至连它的邻居都不可能入侵它。
-------------译者:messiah168-审核者:白色的黑猫------------
Paul Clifford5 votes Show
Americas population is&&armed to the teethso any invader would be under constant attack from the general public.
美国人已经武装到牙齿,所以任何的入侵者都会遭受到美国大众的持续攻击。
Tris Nguyen
For Russia the Mongols are always exception aren't they?
对于俄罗斯来说,蒙古人总是例外的,不是吗?
K.I. Matthews
In addition to what others are saying here Canada would be a poor choice as neither Russia nor USA would allow any incursion into the Great White North. They could not tolerate anyone other than Canada close to those long undefended borders. Additionally NATO the British Commonwealth countries and other allies would rush to defend their ally. ( For strategic and economic reasons. ) Also the logistics of waging war in such a vast untamed northland would make warfare difficult and would make maintaining a standing force there to hold the land unpractical.
USA has just plainly too large an armed force for any country to go up against.
不同意有人说的加拿大将是一个糟糕的选择,俄罗斯和美国都不允许任何人入侵大白鲨(加拿大)。他们不能容忍其他人接近加拿大那些长期不设防的边界。此外,北约、英联邦和其他盟国都将急于捍卫他们的盟友。(因为战略和经济原因。)而且&&在这样一个难以控制后勤保障的北国发动战争会使战争的进行面临巨大的挑战而且维持常备军在那里战斗是一件不切实际的事情。
美国军队太过强大,没有国家敢和美国对干。
有机会我们都要拿下
龙腾移动网页版
我们的目标是外太空
中国正在侵入全世界,还有比这更能证明的嘛
龙腾移动网页版
本帖最后由 素衣悼亡魂 于
05:41 编辑
哦哦哦,我说错了
龙腾移动网页版
实际上难以入侵的另一面就代表着与世隔绝,美国持续的在中东搞事,其中就有如果不搞事情美国就相当于被亚欧大陆排斥开,没有存在感就等于没有利益,发展也会慢下来,一旦走向孤立主义太长时间就是新一代印第安人了,等着被新的殖民者宰割。毛子也是同理,当年各国都至少是封建时代了,就它还有农奴制地广人稀的代价就是控制难度和成本的增大,生产力迟迟发展不上只有靠农奴才能维持生活这样的,还要被欧洲人排斥。中国这个位置严格来说算得上进可攻退可守,有海陆两条交流途径,算得上比较好的地方了
毛子那块确实蛋疼,毛子自己都没办法拿下....
我能说是蒙古吗?被世界两大强权国家保护着》
没有什么国家是一颗DF入侵不了的,如果有,那就两颗。
难道不是韩国吗?宇宙国啊!
现在不追求军事入侵了,经济 文化 移民等隐性入侵。
什么年代了还入侵,现在都是经济殖民了,挣了你的钱还不用管你吃饭,自己没饭吃是自己无能,这锅甩的
要说华夏文明在中原这么大片好地方这几千年来是怎么存活下来的?毕竟其他地方的农耕文明都狗带了_(:зゝ∠)_
这个我正好在quora上看过。。。这个问题下还有其他很多答案
说加拿大难入侵就好笑了,就因为加拿大有美国保护吗, 那美国要是想入侵他那不就是分分钟的事吗。不容易入侵应该是任何国家想入侵都很难才算吧。 如果是以恐怖份子入侵为单位, 那应该是任何国家都一样。因为任何人都可能成为恐怖份子,虽然一帮人成为恐怖份子的可能性很低,但不能排除这个可能性。
经济、文化、移民、宗教才是,军队只是对闭关锁国的。
第一是美国吧,毕竟全民配枪
美国,俄罗斯,剩下其他国家其实都差不多
美国是因为全民配枪,俄罗斯是太大太冷!!而且人民都不是善茬!!
中国的地理位置和区域安全形势肯定没美国好,这倒是真的,中国周围强国太多,邻国也太多
龙腾移动网页版
我觉得任何国家国防力量都只是一部分,更重要的是内部是否稳定,苍蝇不叮无缝的蛋。美国现在强大也只是因为经济强大,政治还算清明,若有一天衰弱,再大的海疆也抵抗不了贪婪的鲨鱼。
第一是美国吧,毕竟全民配枪
全民配枪是把双刃剑,战时也有可能会伤到美国自己。
只要想,都没有难度
中国就不参加评选了,历来都处于危险中。要我选,也是美国,第一拳头够硬,第二地理环境好,第三周围够弱。上下有缓冲区,左右有护城河,地理位置世上仅有,不是这样的地理优势,能有现在的美国?
加拿大?美国要入侵加拿大是分分钟搞定的事情……居然说难入侵……
龙腾移动网页版
本帖最后由 虎大王 于
11:28 编辑
澳洲和美国、加拿大都被外来者鸠占鹊巢了,还难入侵?
印第安人、毛利人都快被杀光了!保不齐将来占领者也会被后来者也杀光。
韩国人的祖国最难入侵,因为目前还没有任何运载工具能够到达那里,包括韩国人自己。
标题有歧义啊,入侵和征服是两个概念。
我还是觉得蒙古最难入侵。。。。
玩COC的经验告诉我,当你没有任何价值的时候。
鬼都懒得打你。