wow,imadefaceit!iwiiineveriosemyhouseagain怎么读

Sociopath World: How to break up with a sociopath
Breaking up with a sociopath is admittedly hard for both the target and the sociopath. Many people say the best way is to go cold turkey and cut off all contact. That is the quickest way. If quickest always means best in your mind, then I guess it would also be the best way. Depending on your sociopath, though, it might feel more like breaking off a thumb to free yourself from handcuffs than ripping off a band-aid.
The truth is that you and your sociopath have formed a symbiotic relationship. You may think you owe him nothing, but the relationship matters to the sociopath in ways you cannot guess or understand. You may think the sociopath respects your boundaries, but the sociopath will not be sympathetic to your assertions of your needs. The sociopath does not have or respect boundaries. The sociopath has his needs, too, and will fight to make sure that they are met. You do not want to get into an all-out fight with a sociopath when the sociopath feels like his survival is threatened. You will lose.
With a sociopath, the best thing to do is to make the breakup seem like it was his or her choice. Like with ticks or other parasites, you want to poison the well so the sociopath willingly leaves. Become a helpless, emotionless, reactionless burden. Start being contrary, without being openly defiant. If the sociopath likes to go out, develop a preference for staying in. Stop bathing. Focus on work.
Pretend you're tired, sick, depressed, say you forgot your keys, you forgot to feed the goldfish, be incompetent but make everything seem like an accident. If the sociopath gets mad, say sorry, but don't fight back. Say "I don't know what's come over me." Have long phone conversations with your mother or other people the sociopath hates. In general, let yourself go completely and be as intolerable to live with as possible without being confrontational.
This may seem very passive-aggressive, but after about three months (give or take), the sociopath will be out of your life. You should be in the clear after your sociopath has been gone three to six months. By that time the sociopath will not need you to satisfy any of his basic needs, and will see you instead for what you really are--probably a weak-willed whining sissy.
Think this is unnecessarily complicated and time-intensive? I suggest you watch
and let me know if you think there are better alternatives.
Subscribe to:
Comments are unmoderated. Blog owner is not responsible for third party content. By leaving comments on the blog, commenters give license to the blog owner to reprint attributed comments in any form.
Featured comment
Of course, my default is still to intuitively analyze every outcome and situation and achieve the best result, but it's more interesting to let people remain a variable and go in their own direction, rather than nudging them in the direction I prefer. Interacting with people WITHOUT trying to control them is a new paradigm for me.
Popular Posts
Yes. Sociopaths can love with a selfish intensity that puts other love to shame. Their love is a devouring, consuming sort of love. When I ...
A book like that would be an instant bestseller. If you figure there are 50 million sociopaths in the world and every one of them knows abo...
Everyone wants to know how to identify a sociopath, it's one of the most frequently asked questions I get. The problem is that no one...
This is a question I have been getting a lot recently. The short answer is yes, sociopaths are generally aware that they are sociopaths. Th...
From a reader:
HI I'm getting out or a least trying to get out of a relationship with a sociopath. I'm devastated and in so much ...
Breaking up with a sociopath is admittedly hard for both the target and the sociopath. Many people say the best way is to go cold turkey an...
Because I can no longer find this available online, and because so many people ask for it:
Sociopathy. The word makes &good& pe...
I always want to ask concerned parents -- would it really be so bad if your son or daughter was a sociopath? Sure, they might not be able t...
So wonders a reader:
Hello. I think I might be a sociopath, but I'm not sure.
I don't have a conscience per se, it's more li...
I've been meaning to watch the first episode of the new Sherlock Holmes television show in which he outs himself as... you know what:
Blog Archive}

我要回帖

更多关于 imadeface 安卓 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信