怎么wWw是224qq改了是qq空间维护怎么解除吗还是,224qq为啥不显示cOm了?

以前的224qq就是com不显示了_百度知道
以前的224qq就是com不显示了
鑫找的不知道的赶快来取吧刚用过还不错
我有更好的答案
你也找到介个站了啊。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。java where the disadvantage? compared with previous years, and now the look is very clear, Java's disadvantage lies in the performance of layers to do Web development. Web Presentation Layer development needs change frequently, Java statically typed
Java IO study notes: Concepts and Principles First, the concept of Java in the operation of the file is streaming manner. Flow is a set of Java in-memory ordered data sequence. Java data from the source (file, memory, keyboard, network) read into the
Two text boxes, The first is the mouse clicks will become yellow, the mouse clicks in other places is white, and The second is the mouse moved over it becomes yellow, and the mouse has a left becomes white. Changes in the text box background color. &
set JAVA_OPTS =% JAVA_OPTS%-Xloggc: gc.log-XX: + PrintGCDetails-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port = 8086-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate = false -- Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl = false-Xmx64M jconsole
Last week, someone else made a website, inadvertently found his work there are many loopholes in the short span of 20 seconds was sql injection method they used to dry. So search a little bit of information about sql injection, and a little sentiment
Recently, when installing tomcat, always give me newspaper failed to install tomcat6 service, check your setting and permissio error, let me depressed a little time. Finally found that I had originally installed tomcat, but delete it, simply delete i
SAP Workflow past two days doing the Demo, hit point problem. Create a Task in the Business Object Z00MARA time after the election, can not find the BO approach. SWO1 Chinese looking to the next Z00MARA, re-generate it, and found error, that is This
I received your reply, but I found 10 gold coins so I did not thank you to the first time I will give you some time I'll give you back the finished, but I can not find back in said it here to tell you the O (∩ _ ∩) O ~
Recently been learning mysql, sql start from the standard, to the function (function), view (view), index (index), the trigger (trigger), deposit Storage process (procedure). Also involves the maintenance and optimization of database content, with a
HttpClient to resume after the local network, connection or will it throw the exception
TO_DATE format (with time : 13:45:25 example) Year: yy two digits show the value of two years: 07 yyy three digits show the value of three years: 007 yyyy four digits show the value of four years: 2007 Month: mm number two on display value:
&html& &head& &title& &/ title& &script language=&javascript&& function seladapter () ( document.all.test.style.display = &&; ) &/ Script& &/ Head& &body& &table width=&95%&
Then what happened yesterday, to continue to go down. Yesterday, the data source has been successfully entered all increased. Start today to prepare the data, and Test using a funambol client that comes with demo. A copy of the definition to the web.
For SEO, I think we should not be unfamiliar, and recently had a friend to focus on SEO, said that quite interesting and I want to learn from. SEO is not simply a few tips or a few suggestions, but a need to have sufficient patience and careful menta
Flex development in one of the most important elements is the communication with the server and database. And this method of communication I know of about seven, which Blazeds with LCDS can be summarized into one. If you want to flex with the client
1.struts2 provide an action for each thread instance, when multiple threads access no problem. When the action struts2 spring management instance object, scope must be configured to prototype or session, if configured as a singleton is when multiple
/ / Link http://www.fengfly.com/plus/view-.html Ext.MessageBox.confirm () Xiang Jie [/ size] [size = medium] A confirmation dialog box, used in place of the standard JavaScript confirm () method, with two buttons &yes& and &no&
public static Bitmap overlay (Bitmap bmp1, Bitmap bmp2) ( Bitmap bmOverlay = Bitmap.createBitmap (bmp1.getWidth (), bmp1.getHeight (), bmp1.getConfig ()); Canvas canvas = new Canvas (bmOverlay); canvas.drawBitmap (bmp1, new Matrix (), null); canvas.d
Examples: &form method=&post& action=&Test_Action&& &input type=&text& name=&user.username& /& &input type=&text& name=&admin.name&/& &input type=&submit& value=&qu
Here we create a basic view, table view, and then display the user information. We need to do such things: 1, defined in View.java TabelViewer, create a title for the table view, table columns, but also need to provide it ContentProvider and LabelPro
Surely you've seen in the user input data in Excel, Excel will generate a drop-down menu only allows the user to enter the menu by default good the data. There are two levels of this menu, for example, you select a province, the latter can only selec
Error is as follows: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException: --- The error occurred in config / CTS_CHECK_TICKET_ET.xml. --- The error occurred while applying a parameter map. --- Check the CTS_CHECK_TICKET_ET.selectRtorderDetailByRtorde
This means that people can Look as much as they want and Buy as much as you want Herve Leger Bandage-lacing Sleev Additional without paying any amount for the site you linked with vendors is positive in some of the most Writing users. Among the sites
the Federal and provincial Governments announced today their plans p& today to combat swine influenza H1N1 /, only days after the date on which the city did the same. / P& p& officials have stressed that children are a high risk of diseases at ri
EditText we all know, this case can be achieved when we click on the button when the EditText will shock, specifically how to shock, vibration, long, several times, and so from our xml file inside the configuration parameter. I was to picture it, but
Let us have a class file A.php, which defines a class named A: &?php class A { public function __construct() { echo 'Got it.'; } } &?php class A { public function __construct() { echo 'Got it.'; } } Index.php and then we have a need to use the class
The composition of Android applications Keywords: android document translation &Documentation TRANSLATORS JOURNAL & For an Android applications, is made of four building blocks of organization, these four building blocks are as follows: Activity I
Detailed VMware virtual machine network (including multi-card) VMWare Tutorial
13:53 Most people are single card with a virtual machine, network settings is relatively simple, once the use of multiple network adapters do not know how they
# Yum instead of domestic sources cd / etc / yum.repos.d mv CentOS-Base.repo CentOS-Base.repo.save wget http://centos.ustc.edu.cn/CentOS-Base.repo sed-i 's # gpgcheck = 1 # gpgcheck = 0 #' CentOS-Base.repo # Install the python subversion and apache,
The Post said only the technical management team, and does not include the overall management of the project team. Project management is a relatively complex process. Personally, I think: compared to software engineers face the technical terms, with
The first Maven 3.0 RC version was finally released, following the release of the information given is sonatype: http://www.sonatype.com/people/2010/09/please-try-maven-3-0-rc1/ Maven on the apache page has not yet released RC1 version. Here are mavn
Recently discovered using sitemish Jump to note when configuring many of the details. Today to solve a problem, I have been using redirection jump, jump mainly because using the server did not succeed, because, js and css did not come, Solution, afte
Use workflow is certainly the case according to their own to define the appropriate processes, in general workflow process definition is specialized technical personnel to operate, in fact, more traditional workflow software professionals to be able
We are here for the SQL Server string functions listed in different categories for easy access and memory, I believe we have advanced in other aspects of the programming base, literally everyone knows the meaning of these functions, not to make too m
I am using SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition SP2, these are the default, generally do not configure. See below if you need to configure the port. 1, &Start& → &Programs& → &Microsoft SQL Server 2005& → &Configuration Tool
SoundTouch 网站 : http://www.surina.net/soundtouch/ SoundTouch是一个开源的音频处理库,主要实现包含变速.变调.变速同时变调等三个 功能模块,能够对媒体流实时操作,也能对音频文件操作.采用32位浮点或者16位定点,支持单声道或者双声道,采样率范围为8k~48k. 授权协议: LGPL 开发语言: C/C++ Objective-C 操作系统: 跨平台 iPhone/iPad/iPod
Portable OpenCL 网站 : http://pocl.sourceforge.net/ Portable OpenCL (pocl) 是一个高效的 OpenCL 标准实现,提供易移植的开源实现.该项目另外一个目的就是通过编译器优化实现性能的提升,减少人工优化的步骤. 授权协议: MIT 开发语言: C/C++ 操作系统: 跨平台
中新社北京电 (记者 孙自法)暗能量会以什么样的状态存在?中外科学家合作从最新的天文观测数据中研究发现了暗能量动力学的一些迹象.虽然这一新迹象的发现&仍然需要进一步的实验验证&,但其一旦得到进一步验证,将有望突破爱因斯坦宇宙学常数理论. 长期从事暗物质.暗能量等理论物理研究的中国科学院高能物理研究所张新民研究员3日在北京接受中新社记者采访时介绍说,就目前探测所知,已知物质仅占宇宙中的4%,而96%为暗物质和暗能量,其中1998年发现的暗能量占到73%.暗能量将决定着宇宙何去何从的命运,
RFactor是一个Ruby gem,旨在为人们最喜欢的文本编辑器提供自动化重构的支持.可我们不是有IED支持重构么?这倒没错,不过RFactor的开发者Fabio Kung坚信,&大多数Ruby开发人员都没用IDE&,文本编辑器已经够好了. 自动化重构的工作量可不小,要做很多复杂的事情,例如通过源码分析来判断作用范围和使用情况.而且修改代码的时候也不能破坏用户自己的排版格式. 现在RFactor还很年幼,只能有限的支持提取方法(Extract Method).我们与Fabio Kun
这篇文章主要介绍了JS调用页面表格导出excel的具体实现,需要的朋友可以参考下 使用JS方法调用页面表格导出excel有很大的限制: 1.目前试了几个浏览器,只有IE支持, 2.点击 工具---安全---自定义级别---ActiveX 相关选项启用 下面是html代码 &%@ page language=&java& import=&java.util.*& pageEncoding=&UTF-8&%& &% String p
在做项目的时候,经常遇到发短信验证码的问题,这时候需要用户点完发送验证码按钮后,一段时间内不能重复点击,毕竟验证码都是收费的嘛,谁都不想浪费,那么如何实现这种功能呢?下面来分享一下. 实例代码记录: &script type=&text/javascript&& function start_sms_button(obj){ var count = 1 ; var sum = 30; var i = setInterval(function(){ if(count &
这篇文章主要介绍了最常用的8款PHP调试工具,可以帮助简化和加速开发的过程 Web 开发并不是一项轻松的任务,有超级多服务端脚本语言提供给开发者,但是当前 PHP 因为具有额外的一些强大的功能而越来越流行.PHP 是最强大的服务端脚本语言之一,同时也是 Web 开发者和设计者用的最多,最经常使用的语言. PHP 有非常多的工具,其中包括测试和优化工具,文档工具,代码编辑器,安全工具,同时也支持框架和在线工具.这就是为什么在那么短的时间内吸引了那么的开发者使用它.工具总是能帮助简化和加速开发的过程
现在做it编程类信息的网站,提供的源码如果能提供代码高亮对代码的阅读效果会提高不少. 首先到这里下载其源码.里面东西挺多的,我们基本上可以把它放到两个文件夹就是.其中shCore.js与shCore.js与clipboard.swf放到js文件夹中,shCore.css还有另一个CSS文件(随你挑一个吧)与所有图片放到style文件夹中.如果你想高亮html或xml代码,那么就在js多放一个shBrushXml.js,如果要高亮javascript代码,就要多加一个shBrushJScript.
两级导航菜单在网页中非常实用,实现的方法也有很多,本文为大家介绍下使用jquery是如何实现的 主要用于运维系统, 对界面要求不高的场合. 深深感到自己页面设计能力弱爆了,只能借鉴一下了, 交互逻辑还可以胜任一点. 直接贴代码: 1. HTML 页面及 JS 交互, 注意引入 Jquery 文件 &!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC &-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN& &http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd
[Ctrl+A 全选 注:如需引入外部Js需刷新才能执行] 新版本菜单中的一种类型,另一种形式在下面运行代码中展示.
这篇文章主要介绍了shell脚本学习指南[五](Arnold Robbins & Nelson H.F. Beebe著),需要的朋友可以参考下 作者告诉我们:到目前为止基础已经搞定,可以将前边所学结合shell变成进军中等难度的任务了.激动的要哭了,终于看到本书结束的曙光了 T T .码字比码代码还辛苦.不过令人兴奋的是立刻就学以致用了,花了一天半的时间处理了一个3.8G的服务器日志文件,你妹啊,破电脑内存才2G.不过切割化小然后写了几个awk文件和sh文件按规则处理合并,算是搞定了! 第十一章
尊敬的玩家朋友们: 5月24日07:30游戏进行例行维护.对于维护期间给您造成的不便,我们深表歉意. 感谢大家对维护工作的支持和理解! ---------------------- &剑侠情缘网络版叁& 客户端升级补丁 1.5.4.-5-24) ------------------------------------------- 综合 ·全新&小女孩&体型闪亮登场!蕴含古典风味的可爱面孔,完美比例的娇小身材,可爱丰富的全新动作及萌动表情,一切元素都是那
今年对我来说真是折腾的一年,年初3月份到被调到杭州去封闭开发(就是如今的雅虎口碑分类信息),半年后,9月末又回到了北京雅虎,投身于火热的&雅虎关系&中.可以说08年一半的时间在杭州做项目,感触颇多,也有很多要总结的. 谈到UED(用户体验设计)团队合作,就得先从团队的组成讲起,(接下来的描述都使用字母简称) 雅虎的UED团队配置包括:ID(交互设计师),UR(用户研究员),VD(视觉设计师)和WD(前端开发工程师) 口碑的UED团队配置包括:ID(交互设计师),VD(视觉设计师)和WD
本报记者 张韬 针对网上沸沸扬扬的51.com公司制作运营彩虹QQ的传闻,51新闻发言人.副总裁黄绍麟昨日对媒体矢口否认.但在强大的舆论压力下,该公司昨日下午声明承认彩虹外挂确系该公司所为.业界人士认为,51出尔反尔的做法令人意外.腾讯方面则对此表示,&居然有合法注册的企业从事外挂制作,令人难以置信&. 51与腾讯之间有很多业务重合,几乎QQ每推出一款新的功能,51都会很快复制到自己的平台上,51秀.51商城.51群组,甚至51问问.目前,51几乎拷贝了QQ产品线上的全部应用功能.51
导语:&福布斯&网络版今天对微软创始人比尔·盖茨的财富增长历程进行了回顾.从1986年至今,盖茨从未缺席&福布斯&的富豪榜,并且始终雄踞冠军宝座.直至2008年,盖茨才首次失去了冠军头衔. 从1986年至2008年,除了2000年的科技泡沫破灭影响了微软股价,导致盖茨资产遭受重创外,盖茨的财富(在大部分时间里)逐年攀升,涨幅往往超过100%.以下数据均出自&福布斯&美国年度富豪榜,只有2008年的数据来自&福布斯&今年3月份公布的全球富豪榜. 1986年:净
Copyright (C) , All Rights Reserved.
版权所有 闽ICP备号
processed in 0.044 (s). 11 q(s)怎么wWw是224qq改了是维护吗还是,224qq为啥不显示cOm了?_百度知道
怎么wWw是224qq改了是维护吗还是,224qq为啥不显示cOm了?
我有更好的答案
才查完cse.xa4.tech能使
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。手机签到经验翻倍!快来扫一扫!
教你如何在手机上修改QQ皮肤
15131浏览 / 27回复
l老曹l 把此帖设为精华,作者+50经验:
嘻嘻,你没看错,就是Microsoft为Google做的嫁衣。21P多图打包下载,均为宽幅,适应任意android机型的多页面桌面。第一弹:<span class="Apple-style-span" style="vertical-align: font-family:
沙发自己坐。大家多留言顶帖~~~
顶一个。。。
顺便说一下:没有美工基础,不会用PS.的就不要折腾了,大多数是改了比没改还难看。
没,这个不用那么麻烦。在百度或别的地方找480x854分辨率的壁纸就可以了。不会的可以提问~
谢了,顶起~
这个方法好象新版的QQ改不了吧
顶一个,辛苦楼主了。
好漂亮啊!!不知道iphone上行不行。
小手一点 金币拿走
现在的QQ支持自定义桌面了
对 第1楼 茉莉♂清∴ 说:=========================再次支持一下,不过QQ2011的最新版已经支持自定义皮肤了,TX,更新真迅速啊
顶起来啦。