有水精灵带火山爆发为什么有闪电hard1了,又闪个这货,有必要练吗

当前位置: >>
每天一起练口语
每天练口语每天一起练口语(1)----寒暄 1. Hello Friend! Hey, man, good to see you. Good afternoon, sir. At ease. 休息。 晚安,你好吗? 喂,蓝迪,你肯把那家伙收拾掉吗? 当然,头,这是家常便饭。 嗨,幸会。 幸会??,大概。 Good to see you too, I think.下午好,先生。Good evening, how are you?Hello, Randy. Is he going to be taken care of? Sure thing, boss. All in a day's work. Hi, Joe! 嗨,乔! Hello, Tom, what's happening? Morning, Alice. Bye! 再见啦! 早,亲爱的。 Bye! Have a good day. Good morning, dear.你好,汤姆,怎么啦?早上好,爱丽斯! 再见!请慢走!每天一起练口语(2)----快乐 1 2. This Happy Feeling (1) Internet is number one! We finally made it. Yay, a hole in one! Steady wins the race. Tell me, is it a boy? Come on, honey. Beautiful! 国际互联网真是顶呱呱! 好极了!邦德,干得好! 算了,下次的运气会更好。 我们终于做到了! 嘿!一杆进洞!(一击必杀?) 从容就是赢得比赛的诀窍。 狗兄,去追那可口的骨头啊。(俚语,不用解释了吧?) 喂,你是男孩吗? (俗语)他对她可着迷了。Well done! Bond, you've done it! Oh well, better luck next time. Chase the nice bone, doggie.过来,亲爱的。He swept her off her feet. Hey, guy, we're rich.漂亮!(和美丽可没关系呦。) 嘿,伙计,我们发财了!每天一起练口语(3)----快乐 2 3. This Happy Feeling (2) What skill! What luck! What fun! You sucker! 江湖郎中! 哥们,要不要我把它办掉? 祝你们俩无比幸福! You want me to shut him up, guy? Best wishes to you both. Hurray! 万岁! 我是不会让他从我的眼皮底下溜走的。(意译) 你是怎样达成它的? I always get my man. How did you do it? Congratulation! Bottoms up! We did it. 干杯! 干的好! 谢谢大家,能赢得比赛,委实是托大家的福。 全是托您的福。 多有本事!多么走运!多令人兴奋!恭喜!Thanks guys, you won the games for us. I owe it all to you. Good work. 做得很棒!1 每天练口语Envy羡慕。 全让你给搞砸了。 不,老兄,你才是败事的一个。It's your fault.No, man. You're the one who blew it. 每天一起练口语(4)----生气 1 4. I'm So Mad at... (1) What's goes on here?什么事?(不情愿的语气) 你小子跟我的女人搭讪,居心何在呀? 噢,我男朋友过来啦,他可是What are you doing talking to my girl friend? 个大醋坛子呦。 Out, rat! 滚出去,老鼠! 喂,住手啦! 哗,打架啦! 好痛呦!会受伤哩! Hey, you break it up! How! A fight! Ouch! That hurts.Uh-oh, here comes my boy friend, he's insanely jealous.Billy, get off the doggie's tail. Paint the porch, fool, or else. Love makes the world go round. 每天一起练口语(5)----生气 2 5. I'm so mad at... (2) Here, have some coffee on me.比利,得扰人处且饶人,放他一马吧。 傻瓜,快去漱漱口,不然哪(把你的牙全拔了)。 你给我住嘴,我的名字是 Fred,不是傻瓜!Cut it out, my name is Fred, not Fool!爱能感动世界。来,我请你喝咖啡。 好吧,我要挂你的帐喝它个痛快。(多没人性呀!) 我们头儿比你们的要棋高一筹。 “胡说八道”这个词是咱们领导创造的吧? 笔利于剑。I'll have some on you all right. B.S. our leader invented the word?Our leader is more devious than your leader. The pen is mightier than the sword. Cad! Cur! Beast! Omph! Ahh! 唔! 啊哈!无赖!流氓!杂种!(可不要到处对人乱讲哟)Gee, don't be mad, dear, red looks good on you. 喏,亲爱的,别生气呀。红颜色对于你再合适不过了。 Look what you did, squirt! Cool it man,I'm sorry. 小子,你仔细看看你做的好事! 啊呦,别整我,我只是个旁观者。 对不起,请您息怒。 哼哼,我没做错什么事啊。 对不起,老兄,我并没有恶意。 笨蛋,你把账单加多了!Auck, don't hit me! I'm an innocent bystander. Snort! I didn't do anything wrong! Out! 滚出去! I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean it. Fool, you added this bill up wrong! So I made a mistake, big deal! 每天一起练口语(6)----悲伤 1 6. I'm So Sad... (1) Broke again. 又破产了。 That was my last one, too.我真是错得离谱了。那可是我最后额财产了。 啊啊,他一直都不知道我还活着。 这几天我只能在梦中享受山珍海味了。Sigh. He doesn't even know I'm alive.The only feasting I do these days is in my dream.2 每天练口语I lost two teeth, my contract, and the game. 病鸭子。 Sob, I lost. 呜呜,我又输了。 He tricked me. I hate him. Johnny doesn't like me. I blew it. 我们吹了。 I'm all washed up. Shh! He'll hear you. 7. I'm So Sad... (2) Good-bye, cruel world.(意译)福无双降,祸不单行;黄鼠狼单咬他耍弄了我,好恨他。乔妮不喜欢我。我都完事了(筋疲力尽了)。 乔(生前)是个十足的大骗子。(咒骂) 咻,小声点,他会听到的。Joe was really a rat.每天一起练口语(7)----悲伤 2 永别了,残酷的世界啊。 我希望你不必落得这样的下场。 噢,我肚子饿了。我可以吃一口吗?I wish you wouldn't go this way. No! Yum, gorge, glut. I'll drown my sorrows. Ooo! I can't look.Sigh, I'm so hungry. Can I have a bite? 我要消愁解闷。不行,嚼嚼!你这讨厌鬼。 呜呜,我无意要杀死你。对不起,小鸟。 但愿这不是一把会发出巨响的Sob! I didn't mean to kill it. I'm sorry birdie. 唔,我不忍心在看下去了。Goodness, I do hope this isn't a loud gun. I hate noise. 手枪。俺不喜欢噪音。(自杀者的话) Will it hurt? 不知道会不会受伤? I'll rip him apart with my hands. 每天一起练口语(8)----害羞 1 8. A Shy Little Kitten (1) The little boy grew red at the sight of the cute girl. 脸通红。 She is afraid he'll think her a pig. Don't be shy, dear. They feel uneasy.我要亲手把他撕成碎片。(好恐怖)那个男孩子见到可爱的女孩而满她怕他会像对猪般的厌恶她。 我真的不好意思,爱你在心口难开呀。亲爱的,你别害羞嘛。 他们因不安而没法镇定下来。 乖乖听命,不然我就开枪。 他因为弄错而显得很窘。 你应该看看我太太穿比基尼的 观众在大笑。 听了他的话,她羞红了脸。I'm ashamed. I couldn't tell you my love. Behave yourself, or I'll shot. The audience laughs. She blushes for him. 样子,致命眩晕。 每天一起练口语(9)----害羞 2 9. A Shy Little Kitten (2) She lost her dignity. Yak, yak, yak. Ahh, shucks! 她失去了镇定。He is embarrassed because he made a mistake.You should see my wife in a bikini... She's a knockout.She is timid and completely at a loss what to do. 哇哇哇!(好像是装出呕吐的样子) I told you, my mom could beat your pop. 哈哈,没关系。 He is pinned down by the demonstrators.她羞臊得不知所措。告诉你,我妈要把你爸揍一顿。 他被示威的队伍给钉住了。3 每天练口语She felt awkward. Nice guy! Bully! 好家伙!她想到受到惩罚时的尴尬。 他害怕得什么都不能做了。He will be too afraid to do anything. 暴徒!Have a little wine, punk. He is teasing a friend. He feels awkward. I could die. She likes you a lot.小伙子,喝一点酒吧。(可以缓解一下精神紧张) 醉酒使得这位绅士丢人现眼。 他在愚弄朋友。The drunk humiliates the gentleman. 他感到困惑。她对老兄你很倾心。 她因为弄丢了假睫毛,羞得面红耳赤。简直(爱得)要死了。(注意语气)Losing her eyelash cause her to blush for shame. 每天一起练口语(10)----恐怖与惊奇 10.How Terrible! Oh, on! A ghost! 哇!有鬼呀! 天呀!有蛇! My goodness! A snake! Frightened to death. Shook up. 吓住。 我失去了勇气。 她吓得半死。 I've lost my nerve. How awful.His eyes will pop out in astonishment. 吓死人了。他因为害怕而瞪大了眼睛。She is scared to death. 多可怕呀! He is shocked. 吃一惊。 OPPS! 哇! He is surprised.他受到了打击。 她要是在吃晚餐的时候醒来。必定会大She will be amazed when she wakes up for dinner.他大为惊讶。 她因受惊吓而喊叫。 她惊愕得说不出话来。 他出其不意地袭击了他们,因此他们乖乖地 大家惊讶的屏住呼吸。She cried with shock.She was so stunned, that she couldn't speak. The crowd gasped with astonishment. 投降了。 They jumped at the unexpected noise. She screamed in astonishment. He turned white with amazement. Got all in a panic. 11. I Think... (1) She looks like my type. 惊恐万分。 每天一起练口语(11)----判断 1 He was so startled that he yelled. He surprised them, so they gave up quietly.他们因突如其来的声音吓得跳了起来。 他惊吓得高声喊叫。她惊吓得发出尖叫。 他害怕得脸都苍白了。她看起来像我喜欢的那种类型。 他看起来似乎最魁伟。 我相信我是最强壮的。He seems to be the most muscular guy. I believe I'm the strongest. I know I'll win. Let's see who's right. 我一定会赢的。让我看看谁是对的。 我对自己颇具信心。I have confidence in myself.4 每天练口语I suppose he's coming to us. I've always respected him. I must be the first. I may be the first.我才他会到这来的。 我一直很尊敬他。 我没有想到他会是那么了不起。I never expected him to be so great. 我一定要得第一。 说不定我得第一。She is supposed to be one of the best singers. 大家认为她是最有名气的歌星。 I wonder if it's a real diamond. I think this is a fake diamond. 每天一起练口语(12)----判断 2 12. I Think... (2) I bet he's the best. 我敢打赌他是最棒的。 不,人人对他都有最高的评价。 他的鱼似乎比我的大了一点。 这一条明明比 No everybody puts the highest value on him. Maybe mine is the bigger. 其他的大,而且会获胜的。 It's going to crash! Why? 出了故障了。 This is your last chance. I believe you can make it. 功的。 I'm sure I'll be President. I think he's no good. 我必定会当选总统。 我怀疑他是否能赢得选举。 我愿意赌他输。 我想那家伙是个杀手。 公害可能把我们都逼死。 我明白必须阻止公害的原因了。 I doubt he'll win the election. I'm willing to bet he'll lose. Must be. 一定是。 这时你最后的机会,我相信你会成 要下坠了,究竟怎么啦? 不知道呀,好像是电脑 I don't know, sir, but I guess the computer made some mistake. 我的或许更大些。 它可是地道的钻石呀。 我想这是假钻石。I think his fish is a little bigger than mine.It is clear that fish is bigger than others and wins the championship.我想他不行。I think that's the guy-he's a killer.I'm afraid the pollution will kill us all. 每天一起练口语(13)----推测 13. I Guess...I've realized that we should stop the pollution.I'm afraid the crash was because of your fault. I guess you're right. It seems I'll be grounded. I hope I'll get a big pay raise. I suppose it might be gold. No, it can't be gold. 说不定是金子啊。抱歉,我怕这次坠毁是你弄砸的缘故。 我想你说得对,我看我该转到地勤了。但愿薪水大大提高一下。不,它不可能是金子。 我猜那是恐龙的一部分骨骼。 这是前所未见的大鱼吧?I imagine it was part of a dinosaur. This will be the biggest fish ever. Guess! I hope you'll like it. What can it be? 它是什么呢? I expected No.2 to win. 14. I Agree... Women have the same rights as you!猜猜看!我想你会中意的。我以为 2 号会赢。每天一起练口语(14)----同意 女人也和你一样享有同等权力!5 每天练口语No! Women should stay at home.不,女人应该呆在家里! 亲爱的,你做完工作会直接回家是吗? 就这样办,不过,昨晚工作怕要很晚了。 也许我不对,不过,教授您的Dear, you'll be home right after work, won't you? I'll try, but I may have to work late. So, you see... 理论是完全错了。 Please sign. 请你签字。 不,我不希望那样。 No, I don't want to. 所以啊,你该知道??I may be wrong, but your theory is all wrong, professor.Gentlemen! Can't you agree on anything? 每天一起练口语(15)----预定与计划 15. I Plan...先生们,可否赞成一项?I thought he could design the most beautiful department store, but... 出最漂亮的百货商场,不过?? The designer is working hard on a new project. The concert will be held September 14 at 10 a.m. After Flagstaff, we'll go to San Diego. To plan a vacation trip.我想他能设计设计师在努力筹划新颖的设计项目。 该演奏会预定于 9 月 14 日 10 时举行。到佛拉格斯塔夫之后,我们去圣迭戈吧。 计划休假的旅行。 太空船预定明年到达土星。 正如你所见到的,我们的计划是最完美, 最安全的。 你们为什么不变更路线呢? 美国和日本采取不同的新路径。 计划登山探险。 现在让我们寻找一些新的女孩子。 他已经在为将来做打算了。 你从正门进去,我袭击后面。 你的计划常常无往不利! 一伙强盗在计划抢劫。 如果按照他的计划做,十年就能 挣到一亿元了。 OK,The spacecraft is scheduled to arrive at Saturn next year. Our plan is the best and the safest, you see. Why don't you change your route? The U.S. will take one route, the Japan take other. To plan a mountain climbing expedition. Now, let's find some new girls. He is planning his future already. You use the front door and I'll hit the back. OK. Your plans are always successful. The gangsters are planning a robbery. If his plan works, he'll earn 100 million in 10 years. changed mind perish the thought Learning is better than house and land. 每天一起练口语(16)----自己与对方 16. May I Ask You... ? Could I speak to you, please? She feels pity for him. What happened, guy? Do you like football? Didn't you order this? 我可以跟你谈话吗? 你穿的不是太正式化了吗? Aren't you dressed too formally? 改变主意 打消念头学问是一生的财富。她同情他。 你喜欢足球吗? 当然了。你是指也高尔夫球手吗? 你能替我带我的小狗吗? 你不是订下这道菜了吗?怎么了,伙计?Sure. Are you a pro-golfer?Could you carry my doggie for me?6 每天练口语What can I do?我该怎么办哪? 你在嚷什么? 伙计,他们为什么生气?Why are you yelling?I wonder why they're angry. 17. Is That... ? Will she like it?每天一起练口语(17)----第三者的事 她会喜欢它吗? 我不知道他在做什么。 请问,哪里有投信的邮筒? 邮筒就在那儿。 我想,他还赖在床上。 她们在猜他所做的事。 明天将是什么样的天气呀?I wonder what he's doing. The mailbox is over there. I think he's still in bed. What is he doing today?Tell me where I can post them.今天他在做些什么?They imagine what he is doing. Is the plane leaving?What will the weather be like tomorrow? What is your girlfriend's name? 吗?我要去探望在迈阿密的母亲。 Jenny, does she really live here? Could you give me some comments? Don't you think she's cute? I guess so, honey. Who's the second? How do other racers feel? 嗯,真的。飞机要起飞了吗?(将来时,而不是进行时) 你女朋友的芳名是? 头,我可以休假Can I take my vacation, sir? I would like to see my mother in Miami. 珍妮,你真的在迈阿密有母亲吗? 你有什么感想吗?你不认为她很可爱吗? 他的赛车同伴怎么想? 你看过这部电影了吧?精彩吗?下一位是谁? 是的,但是我不希望上街。 住院费大概是多少钱? 我没有说过他和我一样大小吗? 他不是块头比你大一些吗? 菜太棒了!谁做的?你吗?You saw that movie, didn't you? Was it interesting? Yes, but I don't want go downtown. Will our baby be a boy? How much will the hospital bill be? Wasn't he a little bigger than you? How was it, sir? 它好吗?先生。 The dinner was superb. Who cooked it? 每天一起练口语(18)----拜托 18. Could You... ? Would you please put it on top? We demand better pay. Please be reasonable. Will you marry me? 我们的小宝宝是男孩吗?Didn't I tell you he's same size to me?能请你把它放在最上面吗?我们要求增加工资。 请别做无理的要求。 爸,我们可以使用这个房间吗?Dad, do you mind if we use this room? Would you take them to my room? Officer, give me a break. 妈,好辛苦。) Would you meet me 3:30?你肯嫁给我吗?(说这句话的时候,眼睛一定要看着她的眼睛。) 能送到我的房间吗? 我有四个由我父兼母职的孩子。(又当爹,又当 警官,请恕我打扰一下。I've got four kids at home and no wife.你能在三点版和我见面吗?每天一起练口语(19)----命令的表达7 每天练口语19. Do It, Now. I can't help it, sir. But I'll pay. Why not? 我也无能为力,先生。 你是小孩吧,怎么没带身份证呀。 你比预定的落后了。 下车,你这家伙!喝醉了吧! 对不起,不过,今天是毕业的日子嘛。 把那火箭和快艇给我,我就给 飞往古巴。这架飞机我要了!(劫机,好可怕呀。) 但是我付钱啊,不行吗? You've got no ID card, boy! You're way behind schedule.Get out of the car! You're drunk. Fly me to Cuba. I hijack the plane. 你棒棒糖。 Don't trust him, he's lying.Sorry, sir. But it's our graduation day.Give me the rocket and boat, and I'll give you a sucker. 别相信他,他在乱盖。Son! Don't make suck a noise when you eat. Hi, thief! Would you stop that music for me? Who is it? Come down. Who cares! 我不在乎! 是谁?下来。儿子,吃饭的时候不可以发出声音。 喂,小偷兄,你能替我把音乐关掉吗?I don't care what you say. 20. Oh, No, No... (1) Oh, no! Not today, please! No, Jack. You must go on. 可以跟您谈谈吗? Nobody's at home. 吗? Make love not war!我不在乎别人怎么说。每天一起练口语(20)----否定的表达(1) 哦,不要!今天就饶了我吧。 不行,杰克。你必须继续下去。 您好,我是从 ABC 保险公司来的。我Hello! I'm from ABC Insurance. May I speak to you? 家里面没人。No. Can't you see that rocket is almost falling down.不。你不知道火箭快要倒下来了要爱情不要战争。(美国反越战时期的口号。) 不行,不行。不能随你那样做。 你必须上月球去,这是你的职责。No, No. You can't do it like that. We won't go to war. Stop it, Apollo!You must go to the moon. It's your duty. 阿波罗计划中止了。我们不希望诉诸于战争。 我不喜欢在星期天工作。 我们不希望汽车通过这里。I don't like working on Sunday. This is our play road.这里是我们游戏的地方。We don't like them to pass through here. 每天一起练口语(21)----否定的表达 2 21. Oh, No, No... (2) I'm not kidding, I love you! No. Behave yourself, Jack.我是认真的,我爱你! 别胡闹,杰克。(重重一击) 何不把无聊的节目关掉? 不,除非她向我道晚安,不然Why don't you turn off the stupid program? 我睡不着。 Take it. Otherwise you can't go on the trip. You can't stay in bed, darling! Nope. To hell with the breakfast. Be a man! 要像个男子汉!No, I can't go to bed till she says &Good night& to me.喝了它,不然你不能继续旅行了。亲爱的,你不能老呆在床上呀。 不啦,吃早点干什么呀。8 每天练口语No. He'll slaughter me. Let's go dancing.不,他会宰了我的。 你不能战斗了?胆小鬼。 不,我们决定去看电影了。 如果要我吃胡萝卜,我宁愿去死。 先生,对不起,我们不接受支票。Can't you fight, weakling?我们跳舞去吧。No. We're supposed to go to the movies. I will die before I'll eat that carrot. 每天一起练口语(22)----谣言满天飞 22. Rumors Fly... We'd better not go out tomorrow, son. occasional rain shower.No, I'm sorry, sir. We don't accept checks.孩子,我们明天最好不要出去。According to the weather report, tomorrow Lost Angeles will be partly cloudy with 根据天气预报,洛杉矶明天将是阴天偶雨居多。 不过,昨天的预报说是会放晴的。 这里 But the yesterday's forecast reported it'd be fine. 写着,再过五十年每平方码将要住着 20 人的人口密度。 The fallout will probably infect millions. Is it true, darling? They say everything. 这是真的吗,亲爱的? 他们什么事都说。 据说在我们前方发生了车祸。 根据传闻,我无法领到保险金了。 辐射尘可能对数百万人造成影响。In fifty years there'll be twenty people per square yard, it is written here.They say there's a traffic accident in front of us. Rumor says I won't get any insurance. John had a rough time last night. Somebody said she's not. Everybody talks about me. 23. How Big...? (1) My mountain is higher than your molehill. He is eating a lot. 他吃了很多。 爸爸,它是大的还是小的? Is it big or small, daddy?约翰昨晚好像挺轰轰烈烈的样子。 不,我听说她已使君有夫,还有两个孩子。有人说她还是小姑独处哪。 大家都在谈论着我。No, I heard she's married with two kids. 每天一起练口语(23)----表示大小(1)我的山要比你的丘陵高。How can it be so small and heavy? We're driving faster than you. The little car has lots of room.这样小何以这么重呀? 哈,哈,我的袋子虽然大,但是轻啊。 我想我们可能比昨天走得远。Heh, heh, my bag is large but light.我们驾驶的比你快。 这小汽车有许多空间。 你虽然大而胖,但我却小而瘦。(littleWe can go faster than yesterday, I guess.The bus is bigger than other cars, but too crowded. 巴士虽然比小汽车大,但是太拥挤了。 You're big and fat, and I'm little and skinny. and skinny:娇小玲珑) Why are you so much taller than I? Why are you so short? 24. How Big...? (2) There are ten dimes in every dollar. It's more valuable. It's most valuable. 这更有价值。 每美元有四个二角五分。 这最有价值。 每美元有十角。 每天一起练口语(24)----表示大小(2) 你为什么个子比我高那么多? 你为什么那么矮呀?There are four quarters in every dollar.9 每天练口语There are one hundred pennies in every dollar. It's least valuable. 这最没有价值。每美元是一百美分。My watch is more expensive because it's a chronometer. 我的手表是精密型的,所以要比你的贵。 His watch may be more expensive but mine tells the time better! 他的手表可能更贵些,但是我的表的时间要准确些。 My car looks so old and run-down compared to theirs! At least it has character. 我的汽车看起来要比他们的旧而老爷。但是至少有性格。 Meat is almost more precious than money! He is eating a little. 他只吃了一点儿。 肉贵得买不起了。Our new car looks like a dream next to her old car. 跟旁边这些车比较,我们的新车如同一个梦。 My car could win in a race against her junky car any day! 我的新车在任何一天去赛车,都能赢过她的旧汽车的。 It may be even more valuable than money but it tastes awful! 它可能比金钱更有价值,但是味道遭透了。 This painting is worth more than a million dollars to me because it's so beautiful. 这幅画是如此的美丽,对我而言,价值在百万美元以上。 每天一起练口语(25)----表示大小(3) 25. How Big...? (3) My score is better than his. 我的纪录比他的棒! 我为了今天的比赛而天天练习。 他拥有新的球杆, I practiced everyday for today's golf match. 所以有利,何况他每天都在练习。 I'm a poor golfer. 然而他却完全没有。 That fellow never pays his bills on time. My coffee is too hot to drink! My drink is cool and refreshing. 新的化妆品,能够更巧妙地化妆了。 Her mirror might crack if she uses it too much! 坏掉哩。(好损) She's a homely girl. I adore ice cream. He's a smart man. He's a dumb guy. 她是一个心胸狭窄的女孩。(可别想成是“顾家的女孩”呀) 你是一个有魅力的女孩。(女孩子都喜欢别人夸奖) 他想的事只是这些吗? 我非常喜欢冰淇淋。 他是一个精明的人。 他是位沉默的老兄。 他的古典音乐幽静得听不见。 我的牛排硬得像靴子上的皮革。 他的摇滚乐对我来讲太吵了些。 You're a attractive girl. 如果她用得太过分了,她的镜子可能会 那个男人从没按时付过账。 我的咖啡热得没法喝。(典型 too...to...结构) 我的饮料冰凉清爽。 我买了一套 我是一个拙劣的高尔夫球手。 我看来好像老是有账单, It seems like I always have bills to pay and he never has any!He has the advantage of a new set of clubs and has played everyday.I got a beautiful new vanity set so that I can put on my make-up better.Is that all he thinks about?His classical music is so quiet. I can't even hear it! His rock music is a little too loud for me. My steak is so tough that it tastes like shoe leather.10 每天练口语My steak is so tender that it melts in my mouth. (注意,在这种情况下,不能用 hard 和 soft) 每天一起练口语(26)----年轻朋友的表达 26. Oh, Young Friends! Jesus freak TV crazy freaky jocks purse 皮包 高跟鞋 专攻政治社会学 正遭强盗袭击的乐队女郎 基督狂 橄榄球选手 吸食大麻 电视迷我的牛排软得像要在我嘴中融化一样。to smoke marijuana (dope, grass, pot) high-heeled shoes poli-sci major math major专攻数学 强盗(不良学生)majorette getting mugged mugger (no-good boy) male chauvinist women's libbers cohabitation dorm Hmm, I'm stoned. Look, he's high. Right on, Packers! Oh, Mr. Student. He looks gay. Peace, baby!男尊女卑主义者(大男子主义者) 女权主义者 同居寮 麦克葛根天生就是当牧师的材料。 哼,我是个老古板。 瞧,他是个高傲的家伙。 加油,博卡兹!(橄榄球队名) 你知道下次考试在什么时候吗? 哦,老兄,你是学生吧。McGovern used to be a clergyman.Do you know when the next exam is?他神气活现。(但这不是句好话,至少正常人不能接受的) 宝贝,安静下来! 我试着寻求其他的生活方式。 你们男人都是色鬼。(sexist 就是很多人说的 colorwolf)I try to seek alternative life styles. You guys are sexists.It's a B.Y.O.B. party. 这是个自己带酒的派对。(B.Y.O.B. = bring you own booze) 每天一起练口语(27)----对不起和道谢的表达 27. Sorry, Men. Sorry. But, but... I wanted to play barber. No buts, kid! 没有“可是”,小家伙。 麻木不仁!你这女司机! 噢,我实在抱歉。 我不喜欢你常常让我久等。 Stupid! Women driver! Again? ...Still? 对不起,可是,我真的想当理发师。Oh, I'm very sorry, sir.又来(做)了?还没戒除吗? 你怎么老是迟到?你被解雇了!I don't like the way you always keep me waiting. Why are you always late? You're fired! I apologize for that, sir. Excuse me, please. Thank You. Thanks, my boy. 选) Well done, friend. 朋友,做得好。 谢谢,小弟。 Ladies and gentlemen, I appreciate your...vote. 对不起。 请您原谅。各位先生,女士,恳请赏赐一票。(竞11 每天练口语Thank you for your kind cooperation. My pleasure. 不客气。谢谢您的合作。 亲爱的,非常感谢你这份小礼物。I'm so grateful for this tiny gift, darling. 每天一起练口语(28)----邀请时的措辞 28. Are You Alone Tonight? Would you light my cigarette? 事要见你。你能替我点燃香烟吗? 能跟我一起来吗?我们老板有 我有两张大片的电Won't you come alone with me? My boss wants to see you.I have two tickets for a great movie. Why don't you come with me? 影票,你要同我一起去看吗? Will you sign with our contract at this price? 我想你会和我们球队签约的。你能以这个价钱在合约上签字吗? 三十万美元啊!Three hundred thousand dollars! I think you should sign with our team.You're a very beautiful woman. You should try this one. I'm sure you'll be more beautiful than ever. 你是位美人儿。且试一试这个,肯定会让你变得更美丽的。 我们接到了许 We have a lot of invitation cards, but they are all for the same date. 多请帖,但是上面的日期却全都是同一天。 每天一起练口语(29)----道别 29. Tine [ tain ] To Say Good-bye. See you tomorrow. Ok, bye-bye. Bye. 我走了。 再见,我的安琪儿。 后会有期。 亲爱的,请慢走,请珍重。 愿上帝保佑你。 我们必须往这条路上走。 不,我要走这一条路。但愿 Have a nice day. 明天见。 祝您好。 好吧,再见。Farewell, my angel. Till we meet again. May god be with you. Amen. 阿门。Good-bye, my darling, good-bye.We have to go this way. 有朝一日能在相见。 Come back! 回来!No. I'm going this way. Hope I can see you sometime again.Sorry, but I have to go. Peace! See you again, darling. 30. You're So Nice. I'm a good pianist.对不起,我必须走了,祝无恙!再见,亲爱的。每天一起练口语(30)----用 Be 动词说话 我是一位了不起的钢琴家。 晚餐要吃鸡肉。 我想当“大头目”。The chicken will be dinner. I want to be the &big boss&. I'm going to be late. I'm a genius, aren't I?我要迟到了。 我是个天才啊。 这只老鼠似乎很是可口。 没有牙的是狮子也可怕吗?This mouse would be delicious. I don't want to be bitten.How fierce can a lion be without his teeth?我可不希望被它咬一口。12 每天练口语I don't want to be with either of you! The plane has crashed. I'm behind the bars. He is imprisoned. The boy is shot. 飞机失事了。 我在度铁窗的生活。我不希望跟你们两人在一起。他被捕入狱了。 那个男孩遭到了枪击。 救人呀!我要被杀死啦! 我曾经做过飞行员,如今是伞兵了。 我头痛。 我能立刻吃掉一个苹果。 他们将会永远结合在一起。 咱们会逐渐成为一支出色的乐队。Help! I'm being killed. My head has been hurting.I used to be a pilot. Now, I'm a parachutist. The apple will be eaten quickly. We're becoming a good band. They will be together forever. 31. I've No Money... I've hurt my finger. 我割伤手指头了。每天一起练口语(31)----使用 Have 时It won' you'll have to go to the post office. Help! I've been kidnapped. I've got a hostage. What have you done? We've no problems. I have a dream. 救命呀!我被绑架了! 我捉到一名人质。那不行,你必须去邮局才行。I've had enough. I can't eat any more. 我们没有问题了。我已经饱了,再也吃不下了。你究竟都做了些什么?我有一个梦想。 啊吓!我终于得救了。 我有可爱的朋友。 糟糕,我错过了我订的航班。Ray. I've been rescued at last. I have lovely friends. I have no money. 我一文不名。Oh, no! I've missed my plane. I have to become strong. They have different hopes.我必须庄敬自强。 他们有各自不同的愿望。 妈,我要迟到了。我有工作了。I'll be late, mom. I have to work. 每天一起练口语(32)----客观存在 32. To Be On The Spaceship Earth: Do flying saucers really exist? My money is all gone! I wish we had a baby.飞碟真的存在吗?我一文不名了! 我希望我们有个小宝宝。 海的那一边有富饶的印度次大陆。 先有鸡还是先有蛋? 有些人相信尼斯湖水怪是存在的。 门后必然有人在。Beyond this ocean lies the rich subcontinent of India. Did the chicken come before the egg? There must be someone behind the door. Is anybody home? 有人在家吗? She' my heart's broken. Some people believe in the Loch Ness monster.她弃我而去;我心碎无声。 地下有一只鼹鼠。 喂,你把我给忘记了!别把我对丢在这里! 五只猫和一个男人被卷入那场意外里There is a mole under the ground.Hey, you forgot about me! Don't leave me here! 面。 Do you have the tickets, or not?Five cats and a man were involved in an accident.你到底有没有买票?13 每天练口语Why are you here?你怎么会在这里? 那里面生存着什么呀? 盘子上面有三个苹果。 此地没有What lives in there?There are three apples on the plate. 和我玩的虫虫。这里只有我一条而已。 The statue is no longer standing here. 徒生童话,“王子与小燕子”吗?) Do we exist? 我们实际存在吗? 每天一起练口语(33)----移动的基本词汇 33. Busy Busy World: to chase butterflies to fly away to run a race to see a plane to jump to fall to lift 飞走 正面过来 竞争 看飞机 往上飞走 to come towards 追逐蝴蝶There aren't any other worms for me to play with. I'm the only worm here.那做铜像已经不竖在这里了。(大家还记得一个安to fly up and away 跃,跃起 坠下,掉下 击起to jump for joy to run into to sink 沉下 碰撞 to trip and fall to throw a plane to eat dinner雀跃 绊倒 抛(纸)飞机to carry packages 搬运包裹 吃晚饭 倒立 突然停止 振臂,挥手 拥有爆竹 to stand on your hands to stop suddenly to wave your arms to float 飘浮 踢男孩 从长椅上掉下来 走开 爬楼梯to hold a firecracker to kick a boy to walk away to swim 游泳to fall off a bench to climb stairsto slide down 滑下来 to pick your teeth to notice the table moving away to look up to crawl to be killed 正在移开 偷窃膳食 仰视 爬 被杀 to steal dinner 剔牙 注意到桌子14 每天练口语to wait patiently耐心等待每天一起练口语(34)----日常生活中移动的词汇 34. Busy Busy Life: to deliver the mail to carry dirt 投递邮件 邮寄邮件 骑摩托车 驾驶送货车 把尸体运到墓地 to send mail(a letter) to ride a motorcycle(航道)清淤to drive a delivery car to pull a trailer to fly an airplane to enter outer space to skydive 漫游太空 送牛奶 to deliver milk to travel by ship to navigate to row a boat to drive a car 航海to carry the body to the cemetery to march in shingle file拖汽车房屋(电影中经常见到) 排成一列前进 驾驶飞机 飞出大气层,进入外太空乘船旅行 驾驶蒸汽机车to operate a steam locomotive 划小舟 骑自行车 上班工作 运送汽油 驾驶汽车 to ride a bicycle to commute to work to carry gasolineto carry passenger for a fare to push a baby carriage to hover 盘旋(在空中)收费运送乘客推婴儿车每天一起练口语(35)----说好恶 35. To Love Is Lovely: I love you with all my heart. I have a fetish for flowers. I'm crazy about shooting. I'm fond of this beer. What fun! 多有趣呵。 我觉得一点意思也没有。 砰!砰!毁坏东西真是一件令人快乐的事! 我非常喜欢钱。 哗!是蛇! 你为什么不喜欢我呢? 好恐怖! 我讨厌蛇。 我害怕魔鬼。 哇!我讨厌打针! 我对他的接吻索然无味。 这不怪你。 It's not fun for me. I love money. Ack! Snake! Horrible! 我打心眼儿里爱着你! 我非常喜欢花儿。我热衷于射击运动。我喜欢这种啤酒。Bam, bam! I do so enjoy breaking things. Why don't you like me? I dislike snakes. Wow! I hate shots! Don't blame you.The devil scares me.I don't like his kissing business.15 每天练口语I like my doggie. Joy to the world!我喜欢我的小狗。 给这个世界欢乐!每天一起练口语(36)----视觉与听觉 36. To See, To Hear, And... The lovers are watching the sailing boat. He is dreaming of a wonderful romance. 耳聆听。 The thief is peeping through a keyhole. She bursts into laughter. Aaugh, help. Rowrrf! 哗! 那只青蛙因为看到了蛇而战抖。 他在做着噩梦。 一个警察竖起耳朵在认真地听着。 他在倾听这奇怪的声音。 他从桅杆上面眺望着大海。 女孩注视着映在镜子中的自己。 哇,救人啊。 那个小偷从钥匙孔中窥视。 她突然笑出声来。 情侣们在眺望着帆船。 他听到了美妙的旋律。现在,他在倾 他在梦想着奇妙的罗曼史。He hears a nice tune. Now, he is listening to it.The frog is frightened at the sight of a snake. He is having a nightmare. A policeman pricks up his ears.He is listening to the strange noise. He is watching the sea on the mast. 每天一起练口语(37)----触觉,味觉,嗅觉 37. To Feel, To Taste, To Smell... He is feeling the surface. He licks his friend. I'm scared to death. Tickle-tickle. A girl looks at herself in the mirror.他在触摸着表面。 喂,你!别碰那幅画!Hey you! Don't touch that picture! 我害怕得要死。他舔着他的朋友。(感觉恶心)咯吱!咯吱!(你怕不怕痒) 她在咯吱她的小宝宝。(搔痒) 一条警犬在追踪着气味。 有人来替我搔背吗?She is tickling her baby.A police dog follows a scent. Delicious! Tastes good! 味道真棒! 味道好极了!Can anybody scratch my back for me?My favorite bone! Delicious smell! It smells good.(是)我最喜爱的骨头!(难道我是一只 doggie?) 芳香的气味! 闻起来味道不错。 我用这把刷子刷你的后背。 科学家想起了一个好创意。就是这I'll rub your back with this brush. 个!A scientist has come up with a good idea. That's it! Pat, pat. He is patting the kid on his head. She tastes the steak. 38. I See It, And.. Lights glisten. 电灯亮了起来。 合上开关,它就会变亮。 断开开关,它就会熄灭。 他们幸福地互视着。 ON. It gets bright. OFF. It gets dark. 她在品尝着牛排的味道。 每天一起练口语(38)----视觉与听觉的舒适感觉拍,拍。他在轻拍着那个小孩的头。They exchange happy glances.16 每天练口语He notices something.他察觉到了某种东西。 那头牛投出好奇的目光。The bull casts a curious glance.Hmm... It doesn't look like corn, doesn't taste like corn, doesn't sound like corn. I guess it isn't corn. (牛儿为什么如此好奇呢?)呒,这东西看上去像玉米,尝起来像玉米, 听上去不像玉米。我猜它并不是玉米。 To worship God. I'm found. 对神膜拜。 彩虹出现了! 他正在炫耀新出品的汽车。 我发现(原因)了! 展示肌肉。 他听到了小提琴发出的声音。A rainbow comes into sight. To show off muscles.He is showing off his brand-new car. He hears the violin squeaking. 39. With All My Senses... It's nice and sweet. It's very warm. You burnt me. Wow, it's nice. That smells good. Delicious! 它的味道甜美。 天气很暖和啊。 每天一起练口语(39)----其他舒适的感觉I feel very comfortable. I think that should do it.我觉得很舒服。 我想这样就可以了。你的目光灼痛了我。 嗯,味道真好。 气味好香哦。 调剂一下。 溜冰真是快乐呀。 哼,我很喜欢香水。真好吃!To break the routine. I'm happy when I skate.Hmm, I love the perfume. Ouch! 好痛呀! 安排妥当。 Under control.He is proud of his achievement. A mean boy teases the dog. Frustrated dog. It's very cold outside. The water gets hot. Beloved son. Affectionate mother. 好颓丧的狗。他为自己取得的成就感到骄傲。一个淘气的男孩在捉弄着狗。外面非常寒冷。 壁炉使得满屋生暖。The stove makes the room warm. 水变热了.被宠爱的儿子。(beloved,深爱的,所深爱的人。) 满怀慈爱的母亲。 他对任何事都漠不关心。He is indifferent to any and everything. 40. I See It, And... Loud noise. Careful! 嘈杂的声音。 嘘!请小声讲话。 Hush! Talk quietly. 小心!每天一起练口语(40)----视觉与听觉的不舒服感觉I don't know where I am. I had a great vision. It's too dark.我不知道我身在何处。 朋友,你为什么要发出尖叫?Why are you squealing, my friend? 太黑暗了。我看到了惊人的景象。17 每天练口语I couldn't see you. Oh, it's dazzling. Can't you hear me? Don't shout, man. That's too loud. I beg your pardon? Let me see!我看不到你。 你听到了什么? 噢,我眼睛发花。 你听不到我说的话吗? 别吼嘛,老兄。Did you hear something?声音太大了。 你说什么? 唔,你简直像个魔鬼。让我看看! 我们注意到了那种声音。 这可怕的声音是什么? 你们在悄悄地说些什么?Wow, you look like a devil. We noticed the noise. What's all this noise? Do I look dirty?What are you whispering about?我的样子很肮脏吗?每天一起练口语(41)----其他不舒服的感觉 41. With All My Senses... Acl! Mmm! 啊! 多难为情啊! 哗,好坏! 哗,好臭! 我失恋了。 他全神贯注地读书。 良药苦口。 嘿嘿! How embarrassing! Wow, it's itchy! Wow, what a stink! I'm heart-broken.He's absorbed in his book. Good medicine tastes bitter. It's too sour. I'm exhausted. Whew! It's hot! 太酸了。 我疲倦不堪。 哇!好热!I have a toothache.我牙好痛。 你别吓我了。 我口渴了。天气太热太干燥了。You make me feel terrible. Ouch, that hurts!I'm thirsty. It's too hot and dry. 哎呦,好痛呀! God! It's a hard stuff. Stop it. 停住,住手! 他在冒着冷汗。唔!这家伙是个硬骨头。 注意,危险啊!Watch out, it's dangerous. He sweats with fear. I feel like vomiting. Gee, that's bitter.我想呕吐。(这句话大家一定要记牢呀,很常用的) 噢,好苦! 我原以为是甜的。 他们肝火太盛。(还是少惹为妙)I expected it to be sweet. They are hot tempered. 42. To Live And To Die: to be born to be loved 出生 被爱每天一起练口语(42)----生与死的动词to play with the frog to make up to mother逗青蛙玩 受母亲宠爱18 每天练口语to wish to become an artist to learn how to count to play a trick 戏弄 to fall to pass the exam to study in school to start to work希望成为艺术家学习记账 考试落榜在学校读书 大学毕业 开始工作 在公司努力工作 每个周末去打高尔夫球to graduate from the university to work hard in the office to play golf every weekend to have a girl friend to worry 烦恼,担心有女朋友 取得驾驶执照to get a driver's license to get married to have a baby 结婚 有了孩子to play with his son to deceive the wife to divorce 离婚 再婚 to marry again to build a house to pass away和儿子玩耍 忠于丈夫 背叛妻子to be true to the husbandto have a grandson有了孙子 成家 享受余生之乐to enjoy the rest of life to sleep forever去世,死(委婉的说法) 永远安眠(也是委婉的说法)每天一起练口语(43)----自然现象 43. This Living Nature: The moon eclipses the sun. A rainbow appears. It's raining. Rain is falling. A volcano erupted. flying volcanic bomb rising volcanic ashes 外面下着雨。 外面在下雨。 火山爆发了。 喷燃着的火山弹 升起的火山灰 熔岩引起的森林大火 喷火口流出了熔岩。 月亮遮住了太阳。(日食出现了) 彩虹出现了。forest fire caused by lava tornado skeleton tidal wave 旋风,龙卷风 卷走,吹飞 海啸 骸骨Lava flowed out of the crater. to blow offto walk in a high wind Strong winds howls. Hurricane hits the city. The sun sets.在强风中行走 飓风袭击了这座城市。 大树被闪电击中了。咻咻地刮着强风。A tall tree is struck by lightning. 太阳西沉了。(日落)19 每天练口语The thunder rumbles. to dart through sky雷声响起。(打雷了) 突破阴霾的天空 地震袭击了这座城市。 从冬眠中醒来The earthquake strikes (hits) the city. to come out of hibernation It's a sunny day. drought snowman 干旱 落叶 外面正在下雪。 流星 彗星出现了 雪人 falling leaves It's snowing. shooting star 今天是个艳阳天。comets to appear每天一起练口语(44)----动物与植物 44. Animals And Plants: A bear growls. to shower to trumpet to roar to bell to hiss 洗澡 咆哮 嘶叫 远吠 熊在吼叫。to neigh, to whinny 吠叫 (鹿)鸣叫 (蛇)咻咻地叫 to howl, to snarlto squeal, to squeak尖叫 唧唧地叫 鸣叫声:吱吱,啾啾to chirr...chirrup...chirr ma-a ma-a 呒呒 咪咪 冬眠 藏身穴中 蜕皮to crow: cheep-cheep, peep-peep meow, mew-mew to hibernateto hide in a holeto cast off the shellto carry game to the nest把猎获物搬到巢里 老鹰优雅地在空中滑翔。 那只大猩猩在捶着胸膛。The eagle glides gracefully. Leaves are falling. Flowers are blooming. The snake curls up.The gorilla is beating his chest. 叶子落了。 花朵绽放了。 蛇盘成一团。The insect is trapped in the spider's web. 子就联想到了) A squirrel cracks the nuts. The hippopotamus is sleeping. river-horse 呀) A bat is hanging. 蝙蝠倒悬着。 母鸡蹲在它的蛋上。 A hen is on her eggs. 松鼠在啃坚果.蜘蛛捕捉缠在网上的昆虫。 中国电信捕捉缠在网上的网虫。(一下The netbugs are trapped in China Telecom's web.河马在呼呼大睡。(河马这个词比较长,记住,可不是每天一起练口语(45)----城市生活20 每天练口语45. Life In Town: to wait patiently for the protesters to move to protest against something to advertise cheap food to window-shop 抗议 害怕得到交通罚款单 to be afraid of getting a ticket 逛商品陈列橱 焦急地等着迟迟不来的公车 给...擦皮鞋 赶回家去见娇妻 满怀幸福地接吻 注视着情侣们 毁坏了新车 赶往意外事故的现场 耐心地等待示威队伍离去推销廉价食物to wait impatiently for the late bus to have a shoeshine to blissfully kiss to watch the lovers to hurry home to his wifeto ruin a brand-new car to watch the accident to work overtime 加班to rush to the scene of the accident观察意外事故的现场 为笨手笨脚的司机们生气 下班后到经常光顾的酒吧去to be angry at stupid drivers to read only the good news to push the wrong button to cross the street Great White Way 一干二净。 to walk on a beautiful day 不夜城to go to his favorite bar after work 只看好消息 按错了按钮横穿马路 在晴朗的日子出去散步 我认为,到明天清晨,他会忘得I don't think he'll remember a thing tomorrow morning. 每天一起练口语(46)----穿上,脱下 46. To Dress And To Undress: Isn't it strange to press a football jersey? to iron clothes 熨衣服 晒干衣服 to hang out the wash熨烫踢足球时候穿的衣服,你病了吗?La, la, I wash them, and then I dry them. Yeah, so that I can repair it, OK? to mend a tear 补破洞 Do I have to take my pants off, too? She is wearing an apron. How did you get so dirty? 足球。 When he plays football, he wears a uniform. They ripped my clothes off. 每天一起练口语(47)----吃与喝 47. To Enjoy Eating: to wait hungrily 饿着肚子等着 大嚼火鸡肉 to devour the turkey I've put on my uniform. Let's go!啦啦,洗濯之后就把它们晒干。对啦,那样我就能替你缝补了,知道不? 我也得脱下裤子吗?她穿着围裙。(有好东西吃了?希望她的厨艺不会太差。) 你为什么弄得这么脏? 对不起,我只是和朋友去踢了I'm sorry. I was just playing football with my friends.他踢足球的时候,也会穿着制服。我的衣服给撕破了。 我穿上制服了,走吧!21 每天练口语to eat barbecued meat Delicious! 味道真棒! to cook barbecue Bottoms up!吃烧烤全牲烹调烤肉 为了健康干杯!To toast, their health! 干杯! 一饮而尽 斟满酒 to gulp liquor full to the brim to heat 热一热 What's so funny? to sip a cocktail to blow smoke rings什么事那么好笑? 啜吸鸡尾酒 喷出烟圈 用盘子端食物 煎一面的荷包蛋to carry a tray of food to fry eggs sunny-side up to toast 敬酒 to smoke a cigarette to drink brandy still full starved to death吸烟喝白兰地 饿死了(只是一种形容方法)还很饱(还不饿)每天一起练口语(48)----家居的表达 48. Home, Sweet Home: to snore 打鼾 熬夜 睡得像个婴儿(形容睡得很香甜,很安静,睡眠质量高) 做了个好梦 老爸去迎接鲍勃叔叔。 他从楼梯摔了下来。 在花园里做操 stayed up lateto sleep like a baby to have a nice dreamDad is welcoming uncle Bob. He falls down the stairs. This is the basement. to hit the doggie lost sleep 失眠 to exercise in the garden 打狗这里是地下室。to jump into the pool to jump out of the pool to prepare breakfast跃入游泳池中 又跳了出来 噢,太好了!可以开饭了! 准备早餐 从车库开车出来 在浴室中思考(在思考什么呢?) 踢下油漆桶 油漆桶扣在了他的头上。(真可怜,他可真不走Ah, goody! Breakfast is ready. to pull out of the garage yawning neighbor to paint the roof to think in the bathroom 伸着懒腰的邻居 油漆屋顶to kick off the paint bucket 运) to make his hairdoThe paint bucket fell down on his head.做头发(是不是在头发上贴上“油漆未干”的字条?) 来电话了。(直译:电话铃声响了。) 想吃早餐而大喊大叫。(油漆未干,不宜进食)The phone is ringing.to scream for his breakfast22 每天练口语guitar on the bed床上的吉他 放着唱片的立体声唱机stereo set playing a record 49. Work, Work Hard! (1)每天一起练口语(49)----工作与流汗的表达(1) The modern farmer spreads the agricultural chemicals on the fields. 直升飞机)把农药喷洒到田里。 This woman is washing dishes again. The farmer is hoeing the fields. 他的猫听得头铛铛作响。 This man always has clean floors and wet feet. He is hurrying to his office. 而敲打着下水道的铁管。 The husband mows his lawn on Saturdays. Someone is working in the manhole. absent-minded 心不在焉 那位丈夫在每个周六修剪草坪。 有人在(锅炉的)检修孔中工作。 他赶着去上班。 管道工为了修缮漏水 这个男人常常弄湿了脚刷洗地板。 这个女人又在洗盘子了。 铁匠在煅马蹄铁时, 农民在耕地。 当今的农民(用The smith is making shoes for a horse while &braining& his cat.The worker is pounding steel pipes to mend the leakage of water.每天一起练口语(50)----工作与流汗的表达(2) 50. Work, Work Hard! (2) The husband has built a doghouse for his dog. 打扫丈夫忘记打扫的人行道。 This driver cannot driver any farther because there is a man in the manhole. 炉的)检修孔里有人在,所以那个司机再也无法前进。 The designer is going to create a new type of dress. The watchmaker is near-sighted. The paperhanger is working with sticky wallpaper. The waiter serves only the best food, of course. The electrician wears rubber shoes on the job. This man is painting the house the wrong color. The roofer is patching the roof with metal. 每天一起练口语(51)----工作与流汗的表达(3) 51. Work, Work Hard! (3) The window-washer has a dangerous job. The mechanic repairs cars. 玻璃清洁工担负着危险的工作。 消防队员和火灾搏斗,拯救人们。 The firemen fight fires and rescue people. 机工修理汽车。 卫生队员收集垃圾。 报童把报纸投错了地方。 编辑在检查所有的时事消息。 The sanitary engineer collects garbage. 服装设计师正在设计新款女装。 这位钟表匠是个近视眼。 裱纸匠正在贴着附粘胶的壁纸。 当然,侍者只端来最佳的膳食。 电工在工作中穿着绝缘鞋。 这个男人在漆着和房屋不相称的油漆。 由于(锅 丈夫为爱犬建造了狗屋。 这位女人在 This lady is sweeping the section of sidewalk that her husbands forget.屋面防水工在用铁皮修补屋顶。The newsboy throws his papers in the wrong place. The editor checks all of the current news. The plumber has made a mistake. The shore man is carrying a heavy load. The mailman is delivering letters. This man risks his life. He operates the crane.配管工犯了一个错误。 码头工人在搬运沉重的东西。 邮差在发信。这个男人在冒着生命危险。 他在操纵起重机。23 每天练口语This man yells directions and gets sunburned. This man digs foundations for skyscrapers. 采煤炭。 The man mines coal where day seems like night.这个人一边晒着太阳,一边在大声下达指令。 这个人在即便是白天也犹如晚上的地方开 挤牛奶的人希望每天清这个人在挖着高层大楼的地基。 (建设?破坏?)The milkman hopes the cows have plenty of milk every morning. 晨都能得到大量牛奶。 The lumberjack sweats as he cuts down a tree. 衣机里。 每天一起练口语(52)----用脑的表达 52. Use Your Head. A hot story is waiting in the city! World Chess Champion伐木工人边砍树边擦汗。 这个女人放了太多的洗衣粉到洗This woman used too much soap in her washing machine.在市内有热门的消息等着我们。国际象棋冠军(卡斯帕罗夫、谢军) 这位教授使得除了两人以外的所有学生都入睡了。This professor has put all of his students to sleep except two. These two students drank a lot of coffee. 此) This composer is writing beautiful song. He is explaining the details of his idea. Maybe he'll fall for it this time! Ha, ha. I'm an intelligent cat. If I'm careful... 我是一只精明的猫。 电脑的技术人员在解读纸带。 这个人在设计新房屋的蓝图。 这位作曲家写出了美妙的歌曲。 他在详细说明这个构想。 画家在给电脑化妆。 这一次它可望落入陷阱。哈!哈! 这两个学生喝了许多咖啡。(原来如An artist is making computers look beautiful.The computer technician reads the paper tape. 当心啊?? The man is drawing blueprints for a new house.The simultaneous interpreter needs lots of intelligence and knowledge. 同时通译者需要许多的智慧和知识。 The baby will be a great architect. This man is directing the movie. 那个婴儿将会成为大建筑家。 摄影师正在拍摄著名影星的电影。 编剧正在和影星打情骂俏。 那个人从事电影导演工作。The cameraman is filming a famous star. The script man is flirting with the star. The man thinks he has it made. The student is busy studying math.这个人想要自己制作它。 这个学生忙于研究数学。 这个人正在测量国家公园的土地(面积)。 医生为给病人做身体检查而忙碌着。The man is surveying land for a national park. The doctor is busy examining a patient. The chemist is testing enzymes. The reporter has a good story.化学家在试验着酶。 这个记者采访到了精彩的记事。 编辑在准备把记事付印。The editor is getting a story ready for print. 人类的感情是历久不衰的东西。 每天一起练口语(53)----懒惰与偷懒的表达 53. Oh, Lazy man! I'm twenty and proud that I've never fed myself! 钱吃饭为傲。There are some feelings that time cannot benumb. ----Lorb Byron我二十岁了,但是,以从来不会自己挣24 每天练口语I'd rather dream than study my chemistry. 有强壮的脚趾。 He has forgotten about his job. They enjoy being idled. innocent fool 无罪的傻瓜 The fool doesn't suspect a thing.我还是做我的梦,总比研究化学好。 他虽然懒惰得不肯动,但是幸而He is too lazy to move but luckily he has strong toes. 他把工作忘得一干二净。 傻人不疑心什么。他们以偷懒为乐。He may cheat in checkers, but it beats staring at his face all day long. 象棋时做手脚,但是只要一整天盯着他的脸看便会获胜了。 What can I say? 我能说些什么呢? Banking is su I believe I'll take a short snooze. 枯燥的差事,且打个盹吧。 good guy tricky 好家伙 诡计多端 闲荡 吃是我最大的嗜好。他可能在下警卫银行是桩fooling aroundEating is my favorite hobby. 是个美人胚子。I do have such a gorgeous face even if I do say so myself. I'll pretend like it's not ringing. 且当它闹钟没有响吧。假如要我自己说嘛,我委实I'm sorry I'm late. I overslept again. 室。抱歉我来晚了。我又睡过头了。 也许我可以神不知鬼不觉地溜进教Perhaps I can sneak out of the classroom unnoticed. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. 尽量学,尽情玩。 每天一起练口语(54)----假日的表达 54. Happy Holidays: I have a strong throwing arm! Boy Scouts serve the community. Tennis clothes are so cute! 我的手臂力大无比。 Looking handsome is what counts most!英俊无非是最有价值的。 那是打法休假最明智的方法。 一面浏览景色一面散步最为快乐。 赚钱是最愉快舒服的事。童子军服务社区。That's the best way to spend your holidays. 网球装非常可爱。 Walking to enjoy the sights is enjoyable. Winning money is great fun and relaxation. Fishing is often frustrating. Tinkering is so enjoyable. Camping with a group is fun. 是最佳的休息。 Playing the guitar is my thing. Rowing builds up arm muscles. Hiking gives you time to think. Building is rewarding.钓鱼常常会遭到挫败。 大伙露营是趣味横生的事。 一面读书,一面听音乐修理东西令人快乐。Reading and listening to music is the ultimate in relaxation. 弹吉他是我的拿手好戏。I hadn't planned on swimming across the whole lake. 划船能够锻炼臂力。我可从没计划要游过整个湖。郊游可以使你有时间思考。 滑雪是非常有挑战性的运动!Skiing is such a challenging sport!建造东西是有价值的事。25 每天练口语Mountain-climbing is difficult. had so much fun take a rain check 玩得开心 遇雨改期登山是困难的事。Nature is the best physician. 55. What's Wrong With You?自然是最佳的医生。每天一起练口语(55)----疾病与健康的表达 He has a headache and needs aspirin. He is having a temper tantrum. He is suffering from whiplash. 健康至上嘛。 He skinned his knee. She is in good shape. Keep your body clean! I broke my leg. drop dead 晕倒 我吃了太多的糖果。牙齿在痛哩。 他在刷牙。 他的身体情况处在巅峰状态。 他非常的神经质,所以要服很多药(片)。 不要把你的伤风传染给我! 他们走路像服了什么药物似的摇晃着。 他因为吃得太多而导致胃痛。 他擦破了膝盖的皮。 她的身体状况良好。 身体要常保持清洁。 他头痛,需要阿斯匹林。 他不小心割破了手指头。He cut his finger because he was careless. He sees things. He has gone crazy.他在大发脾气。 他有幻觉。他疯了。 我一整天都在举重, 他因鞭打症而受着苦。I lift weights all day long. I can't think but that I'm healthy.我摔断了腿骨。I ate too much candy. I have a toothache. He brushes his teeth. He is the top condition.He is very nervous, so he takes a lot of pills. Don't give me your cold, man! He should see the doctor. 他应该去看医生。They walk as if they were drugged. Do I have to go to a hospital? 56. Money, Money, Money. Two dollars and seventy-five cents. That makes ten dollars, right? Grocery bills are expensive.He has a very bad stomachache from eating too much. 每天一起练口语(56)----金钱与交易 二美元七角五分。我应该住院(治疗)吗?这加起来是十美元,对吗? 食品价格昂贵。 我不是富有人家,但愿不必交罚款。 我只要在有一千个一角的铜板,I'm not rich. I wish I didn't have to pay the fine. 就能买一架飞机了。 I won the most valuable prize! 我赢得了最高的奖赏! Here's my credit card, just bill me. I wish I had half the money he does. 清账单了。 All of my paycheck disappears so quickly. This lady is a rent collector.I only need a thousand more pennies to buy my airplane.这是信用卡,请记账吧。 发工资的日子可别忘了请客。 这个月前来做法律咨询的客户全都付 但愿我有他一半的钱。Remember us on payday with a good bone.This month all of my law clients paid their bills.我的薪水在不旋踵之间都消失无踪了。这位女士是收租人。26 每天练口语If you sign this contract all of your financial worries will be over! 合约上签字,你就和金钱的劳累一刀两断了。 Your car hit me and now I demand the money to pay the doctor with! 所以我要求你支付赔偿。 Payday is here again. 杀!) Just deposi we'll take good care of it. 责保管的。 With the rate of inflation I borrow money from the bank. 行贷款。 每天一起练口语(57)----逃的人,追的人 57. To Run And To Chase My delicious dinner won't get away. 了。) The computer is going to kill me. Stop in the name of the law. Put your pants on. Never! No, no! 决不! 不要!不要! 回来,你这臭家伙! (还需要我翻译吗?) 加油! 住手,小偷! 打赌你无法捉到我。 你是开玩笑吧? 穿上你的裤子。 我快要被电脑逼死了。 以法律的名义命令停下。 又到了领薪水的日子了。 Here's the money you need. The interest rate is 25%.如果你在这份你的汽车撞了我,这是你要的钱,利息是 25%。(谋 请存在本银行,我们会负由于通货膨胀,我要向这家银可不能让到嘴的佳肴逃走了。(不能让煮熟的鸭子飞Come back here, you brat! I love you! Yay team! Stop thief!Bet you can't catch me. Are you kidding?The missile is in pursuit of the jet. to run after the gentleman to race 竞争 脱颖而出;获得第一 追求绅士 to try to get rid of the lady to top others to speed away in shifts 轮流导弹追赶着喷气机。(好热烈的追逐!)想摆脱那个女人to follow her naughty brother 快速离开追赶顽皮刁钻的弟弟to run for freedom to chase the thief为求自由而逃跑(越狱呀?) 从他姐姐那儿逃走(发生了什么事情?) 从警察手下逃亡 追踪小偷to run away from his sister to escape from the policeman 58. Action! to play hopscotch to walk together to swing 打秋千 掉下 to fall down 玩跳房子 走在一起每天一起练口语(58)----动作!27 每天练口语to beat殴打,打击 玩跷跷板 被袭击 阻止 接受 给她糖果 经过 读书 打扮to teeter-totter to be mugged to shoot to receive to intercept 射击to give her candy to throw a pass to fly 飞 to read a book to step on to fill out to paint to drop 踩到 填写to put on make-upto kick the soccer ball 油漆(的动作) 掉下 唱歌踢足球to sing a songto play the guitar to scratch for fleas to fish for a whale to hit the ball to play baseball to jump 跃起 to catch the ball I've got it! to push him down弹吉他 因为跳蚤而抓痒 捕鲸(这是非法的活动!!!)击球 打棒球 捕球 把他推倒 织毛衣 拔牙 给我这个,还有这个!我接住了!to knit the sweater to have teeth pulled Take that and that!每天一起练口语(59)----智慧与教育 59. Intelligence And Education. The man is a space scientist. to make a public speech great painter sightseeing 伟大的画家 观光 我的(未来的)儿子想必是个天才。 这些书的作者是位伟大的作家。 这个人是太空科学家。 用词典学习单词 发表演说to learn about words in dictionaryI believe my son is a genius. to speed-read 速读The author of these books is a great writer. to live in the library 过着研究的生活 教人驾驶汽车to teach how to drive a carHe is studying the ecology of ameba. The man is a piano accompanist. She is singing in practice.他在研究阿米巴(一种线性变形虫)的生态。这个人是钢琴伴奏者。她在练习唱歌。28 每天练口语violinist scholar小提琴演奏家 指挥交响乐 他专供生物学。 老师。正在教书。 学生。正在学习。 用打字机打期末报告 射击需要集中精神。 学者 他非常用功。to conduct an orchestraHe has majored in biology. He studied quite a lot. Teacher. He is teaching. Pupil. He is studying. to type a term paperThe target shooting requires the power of concentration. 每天一起练口语(60)----破坏与创造 60. Make It, Or Break It. to build with blocks baby 婴儿,宝贝 制造飞机模型 建造大楼 搭积木 生产汽车 to manufacture automobiles to make a model airplane to construct a building to film a movie 拍摄电影 组装收音机 替她的情人织围巾 吹走那座山 拉断那人的袖子 to assemble radiosto knit a scarf for her sweetheart to blow up the mountain to mold clay explosion steel ball to rip the man 's sleeve 爆发 钢珠 破坏大楼 打碎盘子 大批的垃圾 铸模(用粘土)to tear down buildings to break dishes junk 零碎废物the dumped products to smash the car撞碎汽车 组织新政党to organize a new political party 每天一起练口语(61)----思考的表达 61. Think, Think... to start the city planning to consider the statistics to study the map 研究地图 to negotiate the agreement to research the graph to speak to the public着手都市计划 细看统计(资料) 商议同意 和反对者争论基本事项to argue with the opponent about the principles 研究曲线图 勾勒蓝图 把资料输入电脑 向公众呼吁 to work out the blueprint to computerize information to examine the problemto have a discussion with the committee 检讨问题 the worst traffic condition of the town在委员会讨论 镇上最拥挤的交通状况29 每天练口语to solve the problem 62.Whose? I'm giving you a gift.解决问题每天一起练口语(62)----从小偷到礼物 我送给你一件礼物。 我们要交换礼物。 我要从他的袋子里扒取钱包。 我喜欢为自己的心上人削苹果皮。We'll exchange presents.I'll pick his wallet from his pocket. A present! 有礼物!I like to peel apples for my sweetheart. It's my bottle now. You're very stingy.这个瓶子现在属于我了。 你只能得到一颗花生。 你也太小气了! 交上买路财! 我要拿走我们一半的财产。 他抢夺她的财产。 我们什么都可以均分。 他抢了手提袋和梯子,逃走了。 谢谢你送给我这么美的花。You may have just one peanut. Let me have your money! He robs her of money. We'll share everything.I'm taking my half of our belongings.He snatched the purse and the ladder, and ran away. Thank you for the lovely flowers. I'm a fast thief. He stole my purse! He yanked out my ladder. 我是个跑得快的小偷。 他使劲地拉了我的梯子。 他偷了我的手袋!You've inherited a large estate! 应用会话部分: 一、坦率的表达: 1. Happiness (1)你继承了一大笔遗产嘛!每天一起练口语(63)----快乐(1)1) Fred will be happy to come to your party. 佛列德可能欣然去参加你的派对。 *讨论邀某人参加派对,或佛列德的家人代为答应参加时说的话。 若佛列德本人回答说这句话,则算是一种致谢的措辞。 2) I can't tell you how happy this makes me. 我形容不出来我有多高兴。 *这一句使人联想到女朋友的邀请,令人感觉喜不自胜。 3) I had the luck of finding a good job. 我幸运地找到一个好工作。 *此句若没有 good,便可意会此君是失业者。 4) How lucky we are! 我们多么幸运啊! *在玩弹珠台的时候,若一连中了头彩,你会脱口而出这句话来。 5) Are you happy with your new job? 你对这一次的新工作感觉开心吗? 每天一起练口语(64)----快乐(2) 应用会话部分: 一、坦率的表达: 1. Happiness (2)30 每天练口语6) The teacher was not at all happy with his students. 那位老师对他的学生毫不满意。 *not at all 是全部的否定。 7) Why aren't you happy? 为什么无聊呢? *此句用处极多,译法也繁多,用于问不满意的原因何在。 8) I am very fortunate to have met you. 我很高兴能见到你。 *是人人常用的轻意招呼语,决不会失之于夸大。 9) My daughter was very pleased to do shopping. 我的女儿非常喜欢去购物。 *pleased to do 是因喜欢而高兴之意。 10) Are you pleased at the idea of going? 你乐意跟我去吗? 11) Jeff was not pleased with his school grades. 杰夫不满意自己在学校的成绩。 *请一并记住 pleased with 的表达法。 每天一起练口语(65)----快乐(3) 应用会话部分: 一、坦率的表达: 1. Happiness (3) 12) I will be very glad when I receive the letter. 如能接到你的来信,我将会非常高兴。 13) Jenny is delighted with her poem. 珍妮为自己做的诗感到高兴。 14) His friend was filled with joy over the good news. 他的朋友因得知这个好消息而雀跃。 15) You will leap for joy when you hear the answer. 如果你听到了答案,你会高兴的跳起来的。 16) She was so happy that she shed tears of delight. 她因为太幸福了,所以喜极而泣。 17) John's parents will rejoice at his safe return. 约翰的双亲会因他的安然归来而惊喜万分。 18) Aren't you relieved that your puppy was finally found? 你的小狗终于找回来了,你应该安心了吧? 每天一起练口语(66)----生气(1) 应用会话部分: 一、坦率的表达: 2. Anger (1) 1) Janet got mad when she heard the false story. 珍妮特听到了虚伪的话,因而大发雷霆。 *这是非常口语化的美国话,mad 未必一定指“疯狂”,所以人人都可以使用。 2) Father won't get mad about your mistake. 父亲不会为你的错失生气的。31 每天练口语3) Please don't get angry at me. 请不要生我的气。 4) She finally began to get angry when Paul didn't arrive. 当保罗没有到达时,她终于开始生气了。 *get angry 是指个人的、利己的生气。 5) Gordon was not upset by his failure. 哥顿对他的失误既不惊讶也不生气。 *upset 含有本来正常的事突然失常之意。 6) The children began to get across at each other. 孩子们开始争吵了。 *句子虽然简单,但很难用得恰到好处。争论、对立的意义强于生气。 每天一起练口语(67)----生气(2) 应用会话部分: 一、坦率的表达: 2. Anger (2) 7) I am beginning to lose my temper with you! 有你在,我总忍不住想要发脾气。 *指会丧失平静(temper)。 8) Karl was so upset that he began to turn red with anger. 卡尔非常惊讶,红着脸开始生气了。 9) Donald has become incensed at his friends for being so unkind. 唐纳德因为他的朋友太不客气,所以被激怒了。 *这句虽然不是非常口语化,确是必要的表达。incensed 在“―cen―”有重音。 若发音成“in―”,意义可就不同了。 10) Do you think Albert will resent you for your actions? 你认为阿尔伯特会对你的行为感到生气吗? 11) He will be indignant about the injustice. 他可能会因不公平的判决而生气。 *anger 是比较感情化的生气,而 be indignant 有种义愤填膺的感觉。 12) Randy was furious about the nasty letter. 兰迪为这封下流的信而勃然大怒。 *be furious 表示最激烈的愤怒,但未必指个人个性上的生气。 每天一起练口语(68)----生气(3) 应用会话部分: 一、坦率的表达: 2. Anger (3) 13) I am infuriated by Kirk's thoughtlessness. 我为科克的缺乏考虑而愤慨。 *这种表达也是激烈的愤怒。 14) Don't be offended by his haste, he is a very busy man. 别为他的轻率介意,他是个大忙人。 *这并不是激烈的愤怒。 15) Henry cannot stomach the violence in that movie. 亨利无法忍受那部电影的暴力镜头。32 每天练口语*亨利是个反对暴力的人,此句指发怒之前的状态。 16) When Alex began to argue, Richard burst into a rage. 当阿列克斯开始争论时,理查德便大发雷霆。 *rage 是指盛怒,伴有粗暴的举止或偏激的话语。 17) She cannot be provoked by their stupid behavior. 她不会被他们愚蠢的举止激怒。 *provoke 本是指刺激人的感情,所以未必只用于生气。 18) If you tease him, he becomes hot with anger. 如果你戏弄他,他会生气的。 *这是极口语化的一句措辞。 每天一起练口语(69)----悲伤(1) 应用会话部分: 一、坦率的表达: 3. Unhappiness (1) 1) I am sorry you feel sad. 抱歉,让你伤心了。 2) Jack will feel sorry when she leaves. 她一走,杰克会觉得悲伤的。 3) That deep sigh could only express Helen's sadness. 那深深的叹息,不外乎表示出海伦的悲哀。 4) The news of Tom's death filled us with grief. 汤姆的噩耗,使得我们满怀悲伤。 *grief 是表现在外的悲伤,比 sadness 或 sorrow 表现更深一层的悲伤。 5) Rodney began to sob with grief. 罗杜尼悲伤得开始哭了起来。 6) Spot, the dog, always whimpers when he is left alone. 那条叫斯伯特的狗,被单独留下来,时常寂寞得呜咽。 每天一起练口语(70)----悲伤(2) 应用会话部分: 一、坦率的表达: 3. Unhappiness (2) 7) When I saw they had left, I was shocked to tears. 当我目睹他们离去时,我悲伤得落下了眼泪。 *shock,心灵的震撼。 8) He didn't weep as he walked from the grave. 他从墓地走回来,并没有伤心流泪。 *weep 有哀悼的含义。 9) Mary cried all night for her great loss. 玛丽因为失去了她最重要的东西,而整晚哭泣。 10) Michael immediately burst into tears. 麦克尔“哇”的一下子哭了出来。 *burst into 强调突然迸发。 11) I had never seen a grown man break down and cry. 我从未曾看到过一个这么强壮的汉子痛哭失声。33 每天练口语*break down,这里用来形容一下子垮掉。 12) She was disappointed by what Lawrence said. 她对劳伦斯说的话感到失望。 13) They cannot help but be grieved by the death of a friend. 眼见朋友死亡,自己却无能为力,他们感到深深的悲哀。 14) Pat began to feel unhappy about what he had done. 帕特开始对自己所做的事感到悲伤。 15) Alone, he brooded over his mistake. 她常常独自沉思自己的过失。 *brood 意思是沉思,有闷闷不乐的色彩。 16) Often, when it rains, Marty feels blue. 一下雨,玛琪就会变得忧郁。 *blue,忧郁沮丧,我们可以说,This song is so blue! 17) He won't be distressed by my absence. 即使我不在,他也不会悲伤痛苦的。 18) The coach is always gloomy when the team loses a game. 球队一输球,教练总要绷起脸来。 每天一起练口语(71)----羞耻(1) 应用会话部分: 一、坦率的表达: 4. Shy (1) 1) The student felt very shy as he stood in front of the class. 那个学生站在大家的跟前时,感到非常难为情。 *这里是“不好意思”、“难为情”,与罪恶扯不上关系。 2) You should be ashamed of your bad manners. 你应该对自己的不礼貌感到羞耻。 3) She felt very awkward about the unpleasant situation. 她因不愉快的场面而感到十分困窘。 *feel awkward 用于轻意时是“为难”,有时也做“非常困窘”之意。 4) Nikki began to feel abashed by his praise of her beauty. 他赞美着尼基的美貌,使她羞得面红耳赤。 5) Won't you be embarrassed to leave the party early? 你提早一点离开宴会也无妨吧? 6) Jane blushed with pride. 珍因为自傲而丢了丑。 7) Jeff will lose face if his friend fails to work hard. 杰夫因他的朋友不肯勤奋工作而丢了面子。 8) You will disgrace yourself if you dress in rags. 假如你穿得邋邋遢遢的,你将有损自己的形象。 9) The proud man felt humbled by Karl's kindness. 那个傲慢的男人为卡尔的和蔼亲切而自惭形愧。 每天一起练口语(72)----羞耻(2) 应用会话部分: 一、坦率的表达:34 每天练口语4. Shy (2) 10) I usually feel timid in the presence of very bright people. 站在聪明人面前,我感到羞怯。 *这也是一种羞耻,作“胆小”解。 11) Judy is so reserved that it is hard to understand her. 朱迪非常内向而木讷,因而很难使人了解她。 12) Dick is very modest about his accomplishments. 迪克对自己的业绩非常谦虚。 *这里,modest 令人感觉高尚、客气,和“耻辱”扯不上关系。 13) That important man is very unassuming in his manner. 那个要人彬彬有礼,是一位毫不摆架子的人。 14) There is a natural coyness about her behavior. 她的举止令人有种自然的羞答答的感觉。 15) Try not to be so timid when you speak. 你讲话的时候不要那么紧张。(应该放轻松,自然一些。) 16) I won't embarrass you in front of your friends. 我不会在你的朋友面前使你丢丑。 17) She feels shy about meeting Frank for the first time. 她对于第一次和弗兰克约会感到难为情。 18) The timid child would not leave his mother's side. 那个胆小}

我要回帖

更多关于 闪电hardrock 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信