steam安装steam出现close错误出现 close steam to continue installation

alexcamgeekI do not own this, but i find this guide really useful for people having crashes. Source: http://crashfixes.com
First things first, make sure your PC system meets the minimum requirements for Dota 2. If you’re not sure of your PC specs, check this guide on how to check your PC specs. Make sure you also have a stable broadband connection!! I need to emphasize this!!
DOTA 2 Minimum System Requirements (unofficial):
Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
Memory: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
Hard Drive: At least 2.5 GB of free space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
DOTA 2 Recommended System Requirements (unofficial):
Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz
Memory: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with Shader model 3.0. NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
Hard Drive: At least 2.5 GB of free space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Problem #1 Dota 2 Crash Fix – Crash to Desktop When Loading Dota 2
Follow these steps for a possible fix:
Go to steamapps/common/dota2 (or dota2 beta)/ and run dota.exe
Game will start but won’t be connected to the Steam network. This will allow you to change settings
Change all the video settings to lowest. Set it the game to windowed mode.
Close game
Launch game from steam client
Edit settings back to normal
Problem #2 Dota 2 Crash Fix – Dota 2 Crashes After Pressing “Start Game”
Seems to be a problem for those using nVidia graphics or nVidia-based laptops. If Dota 2 is crashing right before starting a game, try this:
Dota 2 Crash Fix and Fixes to Errors, Freezing, Lagging, CTD, Poor FPS, Black screen, No Sound
On Steam, go to Launch Options: look for it under Library –& On the left side menu right-click Dota 2 –& Properties –& General Tab –& Launch Options
Type -nod3d9ex in the Launch Options input field
Start Dota 2
Problem #3 Dota 2 Crash Fix – Dota 2 Crashes and Cannot Load Game after getting Party Invite
Get whoever sent you the invite to restart their client
Load up Dota 2
Ask them not to send another invite
Go to Dota 2 graphic settings
Change screen ratio from 4:3 to something else
Problem #4 Dota 2 Crash Fix – Dota 2 Crashes to desktop after MM queue (Finding a game)
Go to Dota 2 graphic settings
Change screen ratio from 4:3 to something else. Try different ratio options.
Problem #5 Dota 2 Crash Fix – Crash to Desktop upon Launch / Startup
If you’re game randomly crashes upon launching the game, ensure or try the following:
Update your nVidia / ATI graphics drivers. Check our Technical References page for proper and official download links. - http://crashfixes.com/technical-references-for-updating-nvidia-ati-amd-graphics-cards-tweaks-and-windows-mac-os/
Turn off SLI / Crossfire then start the game. See if it stabilizes game performance.
Turn off your anti-virus software before launching the game, but make sure you turn it back on after playing. Make sure Windows Defender is also disabled.
Try using only one GPU first (turn the other one off via your nVidia / ATI graphics control panel)
Try running the game in Windowed Mode (frequently works for low-end PCs)
Disable anti-aliasing and filtering
Disable V-sync
Disable background apps, and turn off your anti-virus software
In Windows 7 right-click the Dota 2 exe file, go to the ‘Compatibility Mode’ tab and check ‘Disable Desktop Composition’
Run through our list of general fixes, which will most likely resolve your problems
Problem #6 Dota 2 Crash Fix – Dota 2 Crashes on Intel HD Graphics Card
Simply do a clean uninstall and reinstall of your Intel Graphics Driver. Check our Technical References page for proper and official downloads.
Problem #7 Dota 2 Texture Fix – Bad Textures, Texture Breaks, Texture Glitch on gaming laptop
This is only for gaming laptops, but could work for some PCs. Note that this is an advanced solution, and only try this if other basic solutions such as disabling anti-aliasing and filtering failed for you. If your BIOS has the option, disable ‘Switchable Graphics’. This will remove your laptop PC’s ability to automatically switch between the onboard intel graphics card and the nVidia / ATI graphics chip, thus smoothening out gameplay.
Problem #8 Dota 2 Crash Fix – For Quad Core and Multi-Core PCs
If you’re on Quad Core, try this fix to address any crash issues:
Start the game
Alt+Tab Out of the game
Open Task Manager
Right click on Dota 2.exe
Set Affinity
Select core 0 and 1 only. You need to run the game on two CPU’s basically, so to avoid the crash to desktop.
Problem #9 Dota 2 Controller Fix – Xbox 360 or Other Controller Doesn’t Work
There are two known possible solutions as of writing for this controller bug:
Manually download and install any Dota 2 game patch from the official source instead rather than automatically updating via Steam or any similar game client.
If you haven’t yet, go to your Windows Control Panel and ensure that the Xbox 360 Controller is enabled. Then, in-game, go to Options & Controls & Customize Controls (or similar menu path) and ensure that the proper controller is selected.
Problem #10 Dota 2 Install Error: “Dota 2 Install Fails, Cannot Install”
This is a Microsoft C++ bug so the quick fix is to uninstall your C++ files. If you see 2 instances of Microsoft C++, un and don’t worry, they are easy to reinstall. There are also a couple workarounds online if you don’t want to uninstall them.
Problem #11 Dota 2 Game Freeze Fix – Game Freezes during the Intro Video
If you’re using Steam, a quick solution is to verify the integrity of your Steam game cache to resolve the problem. If it persists, ensure that both your graphics drivers and DirectX are updated. Doing both will mostly reduce the occurrences of Dota 2 freezing.
Problem #12 Dota 2 Crash Fix – Game crashes when launching / upon launch
This is a typical DirectX problem. Just update to the latest DirectX version and voila. If that doesn’t work, reinstall DirectX completely.
Problem #13 Dota 2 DirectX Fix – Cannot Install Direct X / Stuck at Direct X Installation
More often than not, this has been caused by other software drivers such as those from Logitech, Razer, Microsoft, etc, which normally control other minor peripherals such as your webcam, special programs, and sometimes your mouse. Simply shut them off and disable them, and try updating/installing Direct X again.
Problem #14 Dota 2 Crash Fix – Possible Crash Fix for nVidia users only
Go to Nvidia control panel by right clicking the icon in the taskbar, then manage 3d settings and set ‘Threaded Optimization’ to on.
Problem #15 Dota 2 Graphics Fix – Cannot see main menu, Menu crashes, Dual monitor problems
A common problem when playing on multiple screens. For now, the solution is to unplug other monitors and play on single screen. If that doesn’t work, try playing in windowed mode.
Problem #16 Dota 2 Crash Fix – nVidia Optimus Crashes the Game
If you’re using a newer laptop that’s using an nVidia Optimus card, try checking your Optimus settings.
Open the “nVidia Control Panel” from your start menu.
On the lefthand side, under “Select a task…”
Open the “3D Settings” tree, and select “Manage 3D Settings”
On the righthand panel, click the “Program Settings” tab.
Under “1. Select a program…”, click “Add”, navigate to your installation folder and navigate to the application / exe file.
Under “2. Select the preferred graphics…”, choose “High-performance NVIDIA processor”
Then (VERY IMPORTANT!) click “Apply” in the bottom right.
Launch the game.
Problem #17 Dota 2 Launch Fix – Cannot launch the Game
A common fix is clicking on the Dota 2 exe file straight from the installation folder rather than from any launcher/client.
Problem #18 Dota 2 Sound / Audio Fix – No sound or weak sound
For Windows 7 and Vista users:
First of all, update your sound card drivers. If doing that doesn’t clear up the problem, make sure you have volume set to max for Dota 2 in the volume mixer (click on the little speaker icon in the bottom-right of your screen in the system tray). If you’re in-game, just alt+tab out of the game and check if Dota 2 is set to max in the volume mixer.
Another tip you could try is to go to Control Panel & Hardware and Sound & Sound & Communications Tab then select the “Do Nothing” radio button to permanently fix this issue.
For Windows XP users:
Reduce hardware acceleration, or set your speakers to Stereo.
Problem #19 Dota 2 Mouse Fix – Reverse / weird mouse acceleration problem
To quickly fix this, try shutting off your mouse-specific software from Logitech, Microsoft, Razer, and the like. Also try a lower polling rate, sometimes this is switchable on the bottom-side of the gaming mouse.
Problem #20 Dota 2 Lag Fix
If Dota 2 keeps lagging for you, please check out our tips on reducing lag.
alexcamgeekProblem #21 Dota 2 FPS Fix – Dota 2 Lags, freezes, or has poor FPS performance
Try these possible solutions:
Usually you can prevent Dota 2 from lagging or freezing by disabling vsync and antialiasing on the Dota 2’s exe file via the AMD Vision Engine Control Center (AMD/ATI) or Nvidia Control Panel (nVidia)
Alternatively you can stop Dota 2 from lagging via your PC task manager. In Windows 7, press CTRL + ALT + DELETE and click on Task Manager, go to Processes, then right-click on Dota 2’s respective exe file and set priority above normal or higher. You must do this every time you play the game.
In addition, your anti-virus may be the problem here. There are certain anti-virus software that are not ideal for gaming so, check our Technical References page for some suggestions.
For more advanced users, try enabling/forcing tripple buffering and vsync using the D3DOverrider software. Check our Technical References page to download D3DOverrirder / RivaTuner.
Finally make sure that your Internet connection is stable. This is a commonly overlooked problem especially for online modes / multiplayer games.
If the above still do not cut it out for you, check out our tips on reducing lag.
Problem #22 Dota 2 – Cannot Install Dota 2
Reinstall the game, but please ensure that you’ve fully uninstalled Dota 2 from your PC, before trying to install again. In some cases, you may have to manually delete the Dota 2 installation folder from the PC in case files remain after uninstalling.
Problem #23 Dota 2 - GTX 570 Issues
This is to help with issues regarding GTX 570 - http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=229345&st=0&p=1408010&#entry1408010
NoyaJust to clarify, those DOTA 2 Recommended System Requirements are total bullshit. You wont get more than 20fps in 640*480 resolution with that rig.
JimbOSkWhen i minimize dota2 crash S:
and i have to open dota2 again and press reconnect.
LordofchaosCould you help me......dota 2 crashes whenever i try to exit the game.....everything else works fine...ty in advance
Elias-Hello all right, I have problem in dota2 I open the game, but then the game closes itself soon after the red screen and always creates a file with the following name dota_crash_46_1.mdmp. Anyone know how to fix it because I (
Solaceyou all wanna know how to do everything this guide tells you? UPDATE DRIVERS. holy crap thats one step instead of 20. stop bumping a pc maintenance thread. if you want fixes to specific issues then post you mini dumps to the forums in a new details post containing relevant information about your pc and hope they take notice.
vazelin100500Hi, I have a problem.
When I start game(when 10 people are ready) I was throwing out of the game and written: Engine error - Couldn't allocate any server IP port tried 1 address.
What is this?
Zero ToleranceNone of these address Blue Screen of Death crashes?
Waste_RMy pc restarts after accepting to enter a game in Dota 2. After accepting it starts loading but the loading never ends and after 15&-20& the pc restarts. (no blue screen, no error/crash messages)
Got absolutely no idea of what is wrong. All my drivers are up to date.
Please if anyone knows something, thank you in advance.
SolaceMy pc restarts after accepting to enter a game in Dota 2. After accepting it starts loading but the loading never ends and after 15&-20& the pc restarts. (no blue screen, no error/crash messages)
Got absolutely no idea of what is wrong. All my drivers are up to date.
Please if anyone knows something, thank you in advance.
pc maintenance
99% of those issues are in no one linked directly to dota 2
pc restarting is still a blue screen in some cases and by default windows restarts when bsod occurs. other then that it could be a bad psu
bitchpleezzhelp me, im using a toshiba laptop, and i was playing dota 2 fine for almost a week now since i got the beta key. now its starting to show problems. i cant play and had to abandoned game due to lag and in-game freezing. the character would run in the same spot for a few minutes, move again n stops again and continues throughout the game and sometimes and error comes up stating something like this ( error :103.28.54.111:27019 will disconnect in ___ seconds). i thought it only happened when im playing matchmaking but actually its to all the others ones like playing with bot and also when i want to watch other people playing. im sure its not my internet problem since i can play dota 1 on garenaplus fine with no lag and no buffering on youtube( don't know if this is relevant), so please, help me out with this anyone. since i abandoned 2 times already, its put me in low priority list:(
bl2de1000My dota 2 UI seems different when I last updated it..the Today tab only shows the Dota 2 logo and the find match find lobby tabs etc. are color yellow green. When I try to join a match..it only loads after that it crashes and exits..the other tabs like learn tab when I try to click it the game crashes and exits. I don't seem to know whats the problem here pls help me.
uppsHi. I have some problems with Dota2. When i play, my hero gets out of control and he does what he wants. So i have to reboot the game. I've made a screen where you can see flags when you specify the way of hero. Screen is attached. 6774
DemiG0dHello, I have problem with Dota2 after launching. I can't see the game screen, I can hear sound that game is running and when i drag cursor over desktop i can hear button sounds.
I am using AMD Radeon HD 6770, driver is updated.
Any suggestions?
xaniageohttp://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=39440
Has someone got any ideas?
sim123456Help me solve this annoying problem/'
TarriusI was able to play Dota 2 about 2 months ago, but as of last week, I haven't been able to actually play the game.
Here's my computer specs:
AMD Radeon HD 6850 w/ Catalyst Drivers 12.4
8 GB 1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 7 (fully updated)
Avast Anti-virus(Free version, Fully disabled when I try to launch)
Intel i7 2600
Not sure if there's anything else you guys should know, but here's the gist of it:
I press play in Steam, then Steam brings up a window saying &Preparing to Launch Dota 2&. My friends who are on Steam say that they get a notification saying I am &now playing Dota 2&. On first attempt, it also brings the Steam Update News window.
Then, nothing happens. I've opened up my task manager, and when I hit play, no Dota 2 process comes up in my task manager, and nothing shows up on my taskbar.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled with a proper clean install, everything is updated properly.... basically I'm at a loss.
Never been a big fan of the game, thought I'd give it a second chance because I have friends that play it, but this, combined with Valve's lackluster customer support is pushing me towards changing my mind on the second chance. Anyway....
I've also tried launching from the exe instead of through steam, and that doesn't work either. DirectX is up to date as well.
Tarriusbump.
CamCordderThank you this has helped me solve my problems
xenitronBsod crashes on hd5850 all system fine quad core etc temps minimal and all games work but entering dota 2 after loading screen crashes my driver there is a topic but no one answers please answer
blash365Solution for Crash to Desktop with Gigabyte Radeon HD 7770 (http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=39660)
Pbfamouscrash just happened dota network offline, patch!&!&!&!&!&!&!&!&!&!&!
amararafathey man my dota 2 graphic like this
its that what look like the game
i think it will be something wrong
please help me out
xenitronI reinstalled my whole system i have 5850 sapphire game ediotion and it runs perfect all games, just when entering dota2 it starts to crash my driver until it cannot recover and than bsods with atikmpag.sys, clean install reinstall tried 12.4, 12,6, even beta 12.7 crashes all temps fine all test goes along, 4gb 1066 ddr2 quad ghz doesent go above 31C and gpu doesent go upper than 61c full stressed out any solutions?Tried googled almost everything..... same problems prehaps i mean 99% dota 2 fault. I tried everything read all threads tried possible fixes but Nothing and i had to re-post because i feel that noone is reading our messages regarding bsods :D as for 7770 flashing bios so you can run a game so lame from amd and gigashit :D
HELP HELP WANNA PLAY DOTA :D :D :D
blash365Solution for Missing Decryption Key on loading dota 2 (http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=44201)
Solution for reconnection issue by manually changing the port (http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=29611)
BlueigentsystemsMy game freezes often when I attempt to quit the game. My computer has above the recommended specs, and can run Dota 2 on low settings with a decent FPS.
NullSpaceI also have a crash when quitting the game, happens most times, but not all.
I hit quit, then click the quit confirmation, the small confirmation window enlarges as if it's going away, then it freezes.
I'm forced to ctr-alt-del and kill the dota process.
Using win 7 on core i7 3770k with integrated hd 4000 graphics (runs dota flawlessly on low settings otherwise.)
shazrilWeird issue I countered today. At first everything went well, but after 20 minutes in-game, Dota 2 crashed when I tried to upgrade Clinkz's Strafe. I relogged then game crashed when I tried to open buy menu. Since then, Dota 2 always crashes randomly even at main menu (when I tried to close auto-joined chat room).
Last change I made to my system is installing MS Visual Studio 2010.
System specs: http://pastebin.com/SQaGeNRt
KonZ3NProblem #2 Dota 2 Crash Fix ? Dota 2 Crashes After Pressing ?Start Game?
I'm using ATI 7750 but I experienced the same thing. Does it also work with ATI cards?
PizzaPinoMy game freezes often when I attempt to quit the game. My computer has above the recommended specs, and can run Dota 2 on low settings with a decent FPS.
I also have a crash when quitting the game, happens most times, but not all.
I hit quit, then click the quit confirmation, the small confirmation window enlarges as if it's going away, then it freezes.
I'm forced to ctr-alt-del and kill the dota process.
Using win 7 on core i7 3770k with integrated hd 4000 graphics (runs dota flawlessly on low settings otherwise.)
i have exactly the same problem. i'm on intel i5, ati hd 6770m.
xXBulletProofXxI juts want to said thx for the guide
suasteguii got this in every game:
Firma con problemas:
Nombre del evento de problema: APPCRASH
Nombre de la aplicación: dota.exe
Versión de la aplicación: 0.0.0.0
Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 4fff8ae0
Nombre del módulo con errores: tier0.dll
Versión del módulo con errores: 0.0.0.0
Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 4fff8acb
Código de excepción:
Desplazamiento de excepción: 0002192a
Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1..0.256.1
Id. de configuración regional: 2058
Información adicional 1: 0401
Información adicional 2: f7ae33ca58cd531df9ee
Información adicional 3: cb8d
Información adicional 4: cb8d8d8ae362f6ab73dc6cb
Lea nuestra declaración de privacidad en línea:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0c0a
Si la declaración de privacidad en línea no está disponible, lea la declaración de privacidad sin conexión:
C:\windows\system32\es-ES\erofflps.
before of the unistall and reinstall drivers i was able to reconect and play normaly :/
what i can do to solve this?
specs: intel core i3, intel hd graphics (running skyrim with 20fps aprox), 3gb ddr3, toshiba Satellite L635-SP3012M
Playing from PrisonJust wondering if anyone else is having this problem.
But it just started happening to me today.
When I am spectating a match and click the main menu arrow, the game just freezes.
I have to ctrl+alt+del and close the program.
Happens maybe 20% of the time I click that button.
TomkenWhen I'm going to the lobby after the game is done, DotA2 freezes and I need to restart DotA2. It happens when I press Close on the scoreboard (when u receive items) anyone know what to do to get it removed? tt.
HellozerzI have been playing the game for about 4 days now and it was running smoothly and worked great. But just yesterday, I was playing a game and it froze and it wouldn't respond for a while, so I manually rebooted it. Now, every time I try to join a game, my computer crashes and turns off with no errors, nothing and no desktop in between. Sometimes I am able to connect and see everyone else load, but after a while, it crashes. please help.
CommanderZzzPlaying the game since 2011 December almost 100 match with zero problem....the freeze lock up problem started after update dota 2 naga patch and The game now will freeze after 30 or 1 hour of playing than freezed and force me to manual reboot...any idea? No problem with other games....Btw I'm using gtx 570 and unable to open nvidia website that listed on the first page.....
LiuXOnly since the last patch? I've had this for a few patches now, there is no solution and there hasn't been any word about it. I get the feeling it's not going to be fixed for a very long time.
Hellozerz8413
My desktop's graphics card cant handle it XD. I guess i wont be playing dota for a while :l
SilverDustI have the issue, that whenever I play Dota2 [I play on Laptop] that it just randomly shuts down the whole Laptop. Not even reboot, just turning that thing off at complete random times as well. I havent had this problem for 6 months and I ahve this for about 2 weeks now. I also have the problem, that my fps is going down from 30-40 to 10-20 since yesterday, for no appearant reason. Previously I could even watch streams while playing [or rather hearing them] or have smaller games running in the background
cbpyeI love this game, but it is so damn unstable on my system.
Some days I blue-screen, other days DOTA just crashes to desktop.
I've tried all of the relevant recommendations, and none of these recommendations work for me.
I have an NVIDIA graphics card, threaded optimization is set to ON, and still I crash.
I have a quad-core processor, and set my affinity after starting the game.
Still crashes.
I've just got a NVIDIA graphics card (GeForce GTX 260), a Razer DeathAdder, and an AMD Phenom II with 12GB RAM and an MSI motherboard.
Is there a place to submit the dump files that the game generates upon crashing?
Or a way for me to analyze them for more clues?
LamzaAttach the most recent dmp file from C:\Windows\Minidump.
cbpyeTrying to, but the &Attach File& feature says that the file is of an invalid type.
Well, here's links to my three most recent dumps from C:\Windows\Minidumps.
http://cbpye.net/files/dumps/01-01.dmp
http://cbpye.net/files/dumps/28-01.dmp
http://cbpye.net/files/dumps/64-01.dmp
Antikas KariosI'm having almost the exact same Blue Screen Issues as this guy.
Dan.OoI now use the -novid and -nod3d whatever it is on the launch options, and it will still take me to the loading screen then exit out to my desktop. Before I used the launch options it would try to show the valve logo but then it would freeze and loop the audio until I pressed ESC then it would take me to the loading screen, then as usual, exit me out to desktop. All of my drivers are updated, I've validated the integrity 5 times, uninstalled and reinstalled dota 2, 3 times, updated my directx and net framework 4, tried opening it from the steam folder, and yes I meet all requirements to play dota 2. I'm out of options and have no idea want to do and I am desperate to play this amazing game.
EDIT: I also get .mdmp files after each crash and have no idea how to open nor upload them.
bsodheroI have been having some bluescreens with dota 2, but only with fullscreen enabled and in the main dashboard (never crashing in game). It seems that dota 2 is the only game giving me bsod, usually no bsod with bord. windowed mode. The game has crashed once with windowed just when i won a match and during the ancient falling animation. I have reinstalled my video drivers many times over and run different benchmarks no crashes or bsod, just about only in dota 2 dashboard. I have not flashed my bios yet.
Btw im running bout 2 year old comp:
Asus Crosshair III Formula 790fx chipset
AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE @3.8 Ghz (stable oc)
Ati radeon hd 5970 no oc, latest 12.8 catalyst and cap profiles
16gigs of Corsair ram @ 1333mhz 9-9-9-24, underclocked from 1600mhz for stability
AnadorrBSOD here too, during finding the match after recent update.
CPU: Phenom II X4 955 3.2Ghz
DDR: 8 GB OCZ ram, 1333 mhz 8-8-8-20
GPU: Gainward GTX260 896 MB
HDD: OCZ Octane 128GB
Minidump analysis:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.8229.0 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\8-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available
Symbol search path is: SRV*f:\WINDOWS\symbols*http://MSDL.Microsoft.com/download/Symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: .amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.0
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c17000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e5b670
Debug session time: Sat Oct
6 00:44:56.533 2012 (UTC + 3:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:30:18.814
Loading Kernel Symbols
.................................................. .............
.................................................. ..............
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : D:\Anadorr\Progs\Debugging Tools for Windows\Debuggers\x64\triage\oca.ini, error 2
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : D:\Anadorr\Progs\Debugging Tools for Windows\Debuggers\x64\winxp\triage.ini, error 2
************************************************** *****************************
Bugcheck Analysis
************************************************** *****************************
Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
BugCheck 1A, {41201, fffff, eacc467, fffffa8009b4cca0}
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : D:\Anadorr\Progs\Debugging Tools for Windows\Debuggers\x64\triage\modclass.ini, error 2
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+13c82 )
Followup: MachineOwner
0: kd& !analyze -v
Bugcheck Analysis
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
# Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.
Arguments:
Arg1: 1201, The subtype of the bugcheck.
Arg2: fffff
Arg3: eacc467
Arg4: fffffa8009b4cca0
Debugging Details:
------------------
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : D:\Anadorr\Progs\Debugging Tools for Windows\Debuggers\x64\triage\modclass.ini, error 2
BUGCHECK_STR:
0x1a_41201
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT:
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:
WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME:
CURRENT_IRQL:
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER:
from fffff80002cf1cfe to fffff
STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0e5189b8 fffff800`02cf1cfe : 00` fffff680`00000`0eacc467 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0e5189c0 fffff800`02c610b1 : fffffa80`0a55ea40 fffff880`01 eacc467 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x13c82
fffff880`0e518a00 fffff800`02c60d13 : fffffa80`09b4cca0 fffffa80`0afab3c0 fffffa80`0afab3c0 00000 : nt!MiQueryAddressState+0x2b1
fffff880`0e518a50 fffff800`02f6c314 : fffff880`0e518ca0 01000 fffffa80`09b4cca0 00000 : nt!MiQueryAddressSpan+0x73
fffff880`0e518ac0 fffff800`02c95453 : 0013c fffffa80`0a1ea060 00`00d5e438 : nt!NtQueryVirtualMemory+0x382
fffff880`0e518bb0 2154a : 00`00 00000 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
d5e418 00000 : 00`00 00000 : 0x7762154a
STACK_COMMAND:
FOLLOWUP_IP:
nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+13c82
fffff800`02cf1cfe cc
SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX:
SYMBOL_NAME:
nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+13c82
FOLLOWUP_NAME:
MachineOwner
MODULE_NAME: nt
IMAGE_NAME:
ntkrnlmp.exe
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP:
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:
X64_0x1a_41201_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_+13c82
BUCKET_ID:
X64_0x1a_41201_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_+13c82
Followup: MachineOwner
Ezalor10138
Dota kept crashing when I reconnected into the game and played for a few secs
And now I got this matches after like 3 crashes
And now I cant connect to the Dota 2 network
BBeyonD._.bump
BekayzI've been getting this Assertion Failed crash error too since the recent Magnataur patch.
It's not just me either. I played a game several days ago where everyone was crashing constantly. Here's the match ID for it:
https://dotabuff.com/matches/
Sometime when I relaunch the game right after that type of crash, I won't be able to reconnect to the Dota 2 network unless I restart the game yet again. Anyone know whats going on?
LungCancerWe were getting random dota
2 crushes during game, all 10 players were suffering of it, some window was blinking with words like &File assortion fail& or smth like that, I had crushes like every 20 seconds, than a little break for 5-7 mins and than crushes again. No idea whats wrong.
Kapurai've gotten several BSOD crashes while playing dota recently. I've attached a zip file containing 3 .dmp files.
Windows 7 64 bit
AMD Phenom II x4 @3.2GHz
8 GB of RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5770
Skeithyi've gotten several BSOD crashes while playing dota recently. I've attached a zip file containing 3 .dmp files.
Windows 7 64 bit
AMD Phenom II x4 @3.2GHz
8 GB of RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5770
Looking at your crash dumps I'm having a similar problem. In three games of Dota2 today I blue screened three times. I can't tell how new this problem is since I haven't played Dota2 in a few weeks. But no other game I've been playing recently does this.
My system is
Windows 7 64 bit
I'm on the 12.9 beta drivers because of issues I had with the current 12.8 release. I've also attached those three crash dumps from today.
JuKenzhey sorry for bother you.
i have problem with dota 2 hope you can tell me how to fix it .
it's like file from above.( i take it when i spectacting a match)
my system is more than can to launch dota 2 but i don't know why can like that.
cinephileIf anyone's game is crashing repeatedly after the recent patch, and only after the recent patch, check to see if there is a Bounty in the game. If there is, ask him if he's using Qaldin items. They have been confirmed as causing crashes for everyone in the game.
SxtzHello everyone, so I played dota and then it crashed. Tried to relaunch, but nothing happened. Tried to Reinstall but still nothing happened, tried most of this things and dont know what to do next :((
Mine GPU is Nvdia 540m, reinstalled drivers completely.
Also I noticed that after restarting pc dota workd, but i cant alt tab bcause it crashes
dondiablo29I installed the game, but when I launch it, it's invisible, as in the game is open, and the game's music is there, but the window itself is invisible so I'm just looking at my desktop
zinkon997I don't expect an answer since these forums are very inactive but here goes nothing. My game crashes almost every time I click close at the end screen. Also sometimes a creep or a hero is invisible for me and I can't attack it.
SignalsOfLoveIm kind of desperate for help right now.. Before CW update dota 2 seems to be working perfectly fine, but now everytime i accept to join a game and the &loading& disappears.. dota 2 just hangs at the big dota
2 loading icon and when i press ESC screen turns black and nothing happens on then. any help?
Anub1sHello, I have problem with Dota2 after launching. I can't see the game screen, I can hear sound that game is running and when i drag cursor over desktop i can hear button sounds.
I am using AMD Radeon HD 6770, driver is updated.
Any suggestions?
I have same problem...my PC is with 4 GB ram / ATI Radeon HD 4800 series / AMD processor Anthlon(tm) 64 x 2 Dual Core
GHZ / I use windows 7 64 bit....and i have same problem like this guy....if some can help me pls...
ChichenSo after the 2 recent &mini updates& for Diretide I've been crashing nonstop. The game will just freeze up completely and I can't do anything at all but after about a minute it will resume and then lock up a minute or 2 later. I've also gotten 2 blue screens from this. I have the most recent drivers for my card. My computer is running fine and I can play everything else fine but as soon as I get into a game and pick my hero everything starts going crazy. Sometimes I'll have a game or 2 where everything is fine and then suddenly out of nowhere this happens. I need help. Also there is nothing in my dump folder.
SignalsOfLoveEverytime i watch a live game or join a game. I will get stuck at the dota2 BGM after &loading& Black screen occurs when ESC is pressed.
IVE TRIED SO MANY BUT FAILED.
i tried reinstalling dota 2 + manually updating it.
Deleting registry of steam. Restart everything.
verify integrity of cahce.
ALL FAILS. drivers are all updated to latest.
Help please.
Add me on steam: ♥WishYouWereHere♥ッ
xafoafter doing all the recommendations above, i keep crashing right after loading screen or after selecting my heroe or midgame, this is every match
my computer can run starcraft2 and LoL on high res.
i have my settings on Low for Dota 2 and yet i keep crashing, any help?
Veinyothis is bullshit i havent got a SINGLE crash before this slark patch and now iam constantly crashing so its not my problem but valve?s problem that they have fucked up this patch so better they fix this shit, why iam supposed to reinstall my drivers and all that crap because they did poor job with their patch?
dondiablo29Whoever else is having the problem where your game opens but it's transparent, go into the dota folder in steamapps, go to the file called video, open it on notepad and change resolution to something your monitor supports, then make it read-only once ur done so it doesnt change back
CorporalEnderCrashing nonstop. Hoping for a fix!
VeinyoCrashing nonstop. Hoping for a fix!
too bad that u have to fix it by yourself
DestroCrashing nonstop as well since the Slark patch. ggwp Valve
l1QHaving the same trouble with all source games on my laptop: after suspend and running a game it doesn`t show any graphics. well it isn`t actually crash, coz everythind look working (moving mouse couses sounds like hovering buttons, i also hear the sound of background menu music), but not drawind (or showing). I see the black screen only. reboot helps. I face the trouble only after coming from suspend mode.
(I use windowed noborder mode on my windows 7 x64/amd A6/radeon ).
rom3shkathey can't make that hung nothing and didn't take off
SignalsOfLoveEverytime i watch a live game or join a game. I will get stuck at the dota2 BGM after &loading& Black screen occurs when ESC is pressed. IVE TRIED SO MANY BUT FAILED.
i tried reinstalling dota 2 + manually updating it.
Deleting registry of steam. Restart everything.
verify integrity of cahce.
ALL FAILS. drivers are all updated to latest.
It has something to do with NAT packets... Type net_showudp1 on console and my packets are only flowing in 1 direction
Help please. Add me on steam: ♥WishYouWereHere♥ッ
rom3shkabump
DecreptifyDota crashes when I move through replay with the &player&. Clicking on the bar to move through the replay time.
UsakarStill nothing that fixes this at the end of every second game.
http://i.imgur.com/WGmMNVd.jpg
Doesn't happen in other games, doesn't happen in replays. Something is seriously wrong with Dota2 right now. My GPU works otherwise fine. My PC has problems during boot now (have to hit the on button in stakatto to make it boot), I think that was caused by the dota crashes.
Have played Skyrim recently which heated my GPU way more, no crashes.
I will try to play fullscreenmode on only one screen. I'll see if it helps.
iamsorealMy dota crash without problem. What must i do?
sunilkumarsheoranplayed 600+ hrs
but now games stop to load up i mean after dota 2 finds a match for me it stuck at loading screen forever :( helpppppp plzzzzzzzz
AsaLightIf you cant solve the problem with the solutions given in the first page, try this
http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=74477
H3ndriXI have the quadcore problem, it seems to be working with the affinity solution provided here so thanks for that, still haven't tried on enough games to be sure but so far so good.
Could you elaborate on what are the causes for this problem or if performance should become an issue once the other 2 cores are disabled? Thanks.
H3ndriXdisregard that it doesnt work and it keeps crashing. any help?
YunaMy DotA 2 crashes sometimes when I press menu while in-game. But sometimes it doesn't. Drivers are uptodate. Any resolution, same crash. This menu in the upper left I click in-game.
bs1421my dota crashed every 2-3 game when i log into the game after game search, or when i click confirm after hero selection, and sometimes it crashes during the game, but not often
it lasts for a few weeks аfter some patches
i tried everything from the first page, all of this did not help me
got all latest dx and drivers
dunno how to play now, every single day i got low priority from this crashes, all other games works fine for me
cn.whiteMy dota started crashing more often recently -- I estimate since the last two months. Last couple of games everyone in my party crashed. In one of the games 4 of our clients crashed in the course of 10 minutes.
My pc hasn't changed at all, nor did I update any of my drivers - I can only assume the client is getting more unstable every patch.
KalissahAgreed with previous posts, the game becomes more and more unstable. It not only crashes during loading but during game also since recent patch. Please fix it as fast as possible.
lorthyOk there are several instances when i experience my Dota2 crashing:
1. Each time right after the game loads, when it is my second game during one launch of game.
2. Sometimes in the mid-game, usually in the beginning of teamfight, after using some ability.
3. Almost everytime it crashes 5sec after hero picking.
I have tried all tips, nothing helped though.
AMD Phenom X3
Corsair 4GB DDR3
Radeon HD4870
Immortal_twinsMay be its attributed to summer in the Northern Hemisphere of the planet, causing overheating and crashing?
chumpdiggityOk there are several instances when i experience my Dota2 crashing:
1. Each time right after the game loads, when it is my second game during one launch of game.
2. Sometimes in the mid-game, usually in the beginning of teamfight, after using some ability.
3. Almost everytime it crashes 5sec after hero picking.
I have tried all tips, nothing helped though.
exactly the same problem here
xuruhaDota 2 crashes randomly when I click on the minimap/heroes on the minimap. It has been happening since last year, and each time I reconnect, the crashes gets progressively worse. It happens occasionally though, before the incident I played 3-4 games without problem, while it happened to the first game I played yesterday. I am getting alot of abandons/report as a result of this issue. Tried to reinstall dota, it didnt fix it. Verifying integrity of game cache didnt fix it also.
gordongriestThe client now crashes every time I queue up and get to the loading screen, it loads for a while and then goes straight to desktop. Queues are also taking 10-20 minutes now, not in LPQ, so I wonder if these problems are related. I'm guessing the unnamed patch did something.
Verifying game cache did nothing.
quiquealoni have the same problem i play 2-3 games normal and the my game crash on the loading screen of the next game so annoying
VreiZI cant even play with BOTS. always crash after I clicked &practice with bots& button.
how do i fix this?
CosmoHi, my Dota2 almost always crashes during the loading screen that appears after you've accepted a match and it has gone up to 10/10. But only of the SECOND game I play.
If it doesn't crash, it will crash shortly after. Forcing me to restart after every game, which is a little time consuming. It's even worse if I forget about the crashing and try to play a second game, seeing as when I will try to the restart the game after it has crashed it will forever keep on pending on the ''Connecting to the Dota2 Network'' screen, causing me to take about 5 minutes to reconnect simply because I will have to restart multiple times. Help is very much appreciated, my computer meets the recommended requirements for the game, I've tried virus scans and such, I have no idea what could be wrong. I could give more information if needed :(
ermo12Yo, who's getting blue screen's suddenly!!
i been trying to correct crashes and blue screens it seems like its my mobo(bios update)
or drive! does anyone has the same problem i think i can help!
ShovelratsGot this error
&Server was unable to locate the game session&
Happens every other game. Random DC and I can't connect back in the game. Any ideas?
MirreTHEBANANABUMP! Zzzzz...
xPooPooBoixI have one problem...
Why my dota 2 will automatic freeze and need to alt+ctrl+del it when clashing? Any idea?
hysteria416I have one problem...
Why my dota 2 will automatic freeze and need to alt+ctrl+del it when clashing? Any idea?
i have the exact problem
it was fine before but ever since the bristleback patch it started happening
hanni7345Why isnt this sticky ?
second off for lag issues
set launch options to this -high -noforcemaccel -dxlevel 8
and crash on win key might be caused be this launch option some people tell you to use &-nod3d9ex&
and im running dota on a 500$ laptop with a amd apu &E450& (1.65ghz dual core & HD 6320) and my friends with gtx 670 and that stuff have lag issues
AnotherSpaceSongYo, who's getting blue screen's suddenly!!
i been trying to correct crashes and blue screens it seems like its my mobo(bios update)
or drive! does anyone has the same problem i think i can help!I am most definitely 100% getting this problem and ANY insight will help.
I can post specs, crash dumps etc. if you need.
ruchirin my pc whenever i start download dota 2 on steam,after restarting my pc it again start download on 0% plz help
anchorxlamboThis always happen when someone fail in loading.
hecman456with some previous patch my dota 2 client crash more often when i play match :| it out me to dektop and when click on dota 2 to get back only hear sound, must end task and restart dota 2 :(
hardkurhi i got fps drops and random crashes every 3 games then every game so i got new graphic drivers (clean install) and reinstall dota on another hard drive (backed up files to dont download again)
now its working good i hope it help someone
ps. on lags its just some assholes in your network so ]
TidiusPlaying , all full, windows xp 32b it crash every 2 games, in some team fights, and even after loading screen, or sometimes when all team press &play&, have 6gb of &DUMPS& files, i can delete them?
slomotioni have the same problem after playing for like 20 mins my game crashes to desktop without any error messages or anything, it just goes to desktop and says GOODLUCK BRO, need to restart steam sometimes to launch, i dont run anything else in background, whats the problem?
innocence07Guys help me pls im experiencing lag spike on both china and SEA im using skybroadband dsl line
im from the Phillipines any suggestion is appreciated thanks
Tracing route to sgp-1.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
over a maximum of 30 hops:
10GE1-1-0.GW.SJ.skybroadband.com.ph [114.108.192
tenge0-1-0-3.br03.hkg15.pccwbtn.net [63.218.211.
TenGE4-2.br01.sin03.pccwbtn.net [63.218.248.37]
63-218-249-82.static.pccwglobal.net [63.218.249.
103-28-54-225.valve.net [103.28.55.225]
sgp-1.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
Trace complete.
My laptop spec
i5 3rdgen 2.5Ghz dual core
gt 650m 2gb
jimmydorryhttp://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=88240&p=582066#post582066
Crashes on start-up, even when running the dota.exe
Could not load client library.
admingateCrash once in every single game or replay after the recent update.
It happens usually during some intense team fight.
Just no word.
I upgraded my com just so I can play dota2 without hassle that my old built used to have.
Couple months in and now you are ending my enjoyment already?
It is turning more like TF2 where you don't give a crap about FPS or crashes when you added all those &special effect& for Unusuals.
How do you fuxk it up so bad again on a game that I love?
I am starting to see a pattern.
I have made a promised not to buy a single game from you, nor any in game items.
I don't see you are giving a crap about your players nor committing to make a workable product.
JayStellyIf you are crashing with &could not load library client& you should validate your game files in steam.
MirreTHEBANANAIf you are crashing with &could not load library client& you should validate your game files in steam.
Jaystelly when are u guys gonna fix this? Its even worse now..
JayStellyWe just posted a new test build that has a bunch of memory optimizations for 32-bit users.
There are more optimizations in development for future updates.
ShovelratsWell i had this problem fixed for a month but after latest update i started to crash again...
Playahssame problem dota keep crashing while playing game crash
and window with Stopped working thing appear
apri10my dota 2 not responding when playing with bots for 7-8 minutes, but when i play find match and lobby (without bots) its ok, i dont have any hardware problems
i have done such things like verify game cache, redownload, and reinstalling... nothing worked...
contacting steam support, they just said &thank you for your submit& :(
iceinaglassWe just posted a new test build that has a bunch of memory optimizations for 32-bit users.
There are more optimizations in development for future updates.
hello sir may i know where can i find the link? i really need it coz i'm having bsod recently i dunno why i didn't do anything with my pc i only updated my nvidia driver that's all
dunkiewiczhey guys, im new here,
just download and installed dota 2 last week, and now, always get crash right at 5-10 mnts after starting dota, i tried everything i've found while googling,
still can't solve the problem, it always crash when i play the davion's quest (i try to use -console to skip the quest, but &dota_new_user 0& is out of option)
soooo, what should i do
and, in case you guys might ask, here's my specs
Intel i5 - 3230
NVidia GeForce Gt650M 2Gb
repayHello!
So the last month or so I've been having crashes more or less every game I play.
I've been playing since early beta and never had problems like this before.
Dota2 just exits and I'm back to desktop, no error or nothing.
Its very annoying.. Ive tried running on only two cores, checked temps, reinstalling, updating drivers and even formatting my drives.
ATI Radeon HD 5500
kevlinesame as repay.
Crash to desktop, I tried almost everything, uninstall dota2 (clean), back to old nvidia drivers, etc... Before that nothing, since the last patch only crash (win7 and win8 now)
Win8 64bits - i7 2.67ghz - 12go ram - nvidia 670
SilvertongueGuys with nvidia 600 series cards experiencing the crash to desktop (particularly in menu's) a couple of us have had some luck with the 326.19 beta drivers (http://www.nvidia.com/object/win8-win7-winvista-64bit-326.19-beta-driver.html) from nvidia. HTH!
KolioA lot of crashing here. I am attaching minidumps. Win 8 x64 and GTX 650ti.17246
JayStellyA lot of crashing here. I am attaching minidumps. Win 8 x64 and GTX 650ti.17246
Your dump files are all 0 bytes so there is nothing to learn from them.
KolioSry attached the wrong files. Here are the normal ones: 17258
Incarceronnone of these work for me...
JayStellySry attached the wrong files. Here are the normal ones: 17258
One of those is a crash that we have seen on nvidia 6xx and 7xx cards.
No one has reported it when running the latest beta driver (326.41)
The other is a crash rendering a web page in the menus. I see it on steam, but with very few reports.
I don't have any other info on that right now.
Penitent ExileI have Mac OS, can't run Dota, it crashes on load.
lilopuppyI play at one of the branches of Mineski Infinity here in the PH. It keeps crashing, every time I play, and it's the only decent Lan Cafe near my area. It's adding up to my high number of abandons because Dota 2 just doesn't run decently at most PCs here. We're not that high end. Can somebody help? Will the debug log help?
T1mberpls help medumps (http://rghost.ru/)
CojiroAnyone noticing bad connections to games since yesterday?
Had one game last night drop all players, couldn't rejoin.
Today I had another game were multiple players on both sides were dropping simultaneously but were able to rejoin.
Servers feel a bit shakey at the moment.
JayStellypls help medumps (http://rghost.ru/)
A couple of these are a known crash that we just shipped a fix for.
The others are running out of memory on 32-bit versions of windows.
We are working on improvements to that.
PyrosundaeAnyone know how to fix the crashing problem on a mac? My Dota 2 seems to crash every time I ry to choose a hero or after I have chosen a hero and pressed play. (This is very annoying as it puts me in the low priority punishment pool). Also when I try to reconnect I can see the middle lane fight going on for about 1-2 seconds then it crashes again.
ayestaAbout a couple of months ago I started getting crashes.
They were like 1 per game, so it wasn?t that much of a problem.
But now I?m getting a crash every 5 to 10 minutes, making it impossible to play.
I?ve tried the solutions stated at the first posts, but nothing seem to work.
- threaded on
- high priority
My config:
AMD Phenom X2 940
4 GB RAM @1066 MHz
Windows 7 professional
EVGA NVidia GTX 260
Here are my latest dumps.
xenox-ringHello I got problems with my dota2... (My English not so good but hope it's understandable)
It randomly close/crash to desktop when in game I can restart and reconnect right away but it keeps happening between 5-10min.... (it also happen in training/bot game)
this happen couple of days before the new patch, and keep happen after the patch.
(before this there were a crash caused by amd driver & directx9 but updating new beta driver fix it, but it only last for a week or so, this times it happen more frequently than the last times)
I have try almost all trick/suggestion i can find in the web.... nothing helps
- set affinity/priority, user permission, set run as admin
- change/lowering graphic setting, reinstall driver (old and new ones) & directX, using -safe option
- verify the game cache, turning of a/v & all unused other programs...
- update windows, monitoring temp of cpu & gpu, checking error log on windows..
- scan hard disk, runs memory check, etc.. (no error)
update : update the ssd firmware....
here my computer spec, proc AMD x4 955, vga AMD 7870, Gigabyte 890x mobo, 16 gb ram, running on corsair Force GS 120g ssd, OS win7 x64. 750w psu.
In the dota2 debug log (attached) I found this that likely the culprit (but i don't understand what it means):
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[:ERROR:backend_impl.cc(2123)] Corrupt Index file
[:ERROR:cache_util_win.cc(48)] Unable to move the cache: 5
[:ERROR:backend_impl.cc(134)] Unable to move cache folder
[:ERROR:backend_impl.cc(264)] Unable to create cache
[:ERROR:cef_context.cc(423)] No localized string available for id 16503
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this repeated every close/crash...
here the debug log and dump (the dump is to big, i will upload it somewhere else)..
crash again with same error
the dota dump file: &dota_5413_0_accessviolation.mdmp& Zip-ed http://www.mediafire.com/?q7zwqaxfceb5pzv
steam dump :
hope i can find the solution since it makes the game unplayable ............
Update : I somewhat got it through, by :
- moving my page files from my OS disk (SSD) to another drive (HDD1)....
- completely remove Dota2 and it's folder from the SSD and reinstall the copy of the game (from my notebook) to another drive (HDD2)
- disable dual channel and all memory bank interpolating/or something (forgot)
do not know what step that fix it, but the game run not crash for now,
it still difficult to access dota2 network and finding server for the match in SEA region..
(it looks like get better at more late it is... past midnight and so it became better) btw this not happen before diretire patch
elbert1986I am encountering a problem when I play dota 2 using my laptop. The screen will freeze and the sounds of the game will continue in the background but my character doesn't move and is stuck. I tried to alt tab and when I open dota2 again all I can see is just a black screen but the game sounds are still there. I have to end dota2 and reconnect to the game and randomly it will crash again with no pattern at all. I tried lowering all settings but it didn't work.
My laptop specs:
PROCESSOR : AMD Quad Core A4-5000 APU with Radeon™ HD GHz, 2MB)
OPERATING SYSTEM : Windows 8 Single Language
MEMORY : 4096MB DDR3 1333MHz SDRAM
DISPLAY SIZE : 14.0& WXGA HD Clear SuperView LED Backlight TFT display (16:9),
resolution 1,366 x 768
GRAPHICS : AMD Radeon™ HD 8000 Series Graphics
CordaHello Dota 2,
I have a same problem with 3 guys before me. I played dota 2 in my computer and got crashed in the middle of the game. It freeze and suddenly restarting automatically.
My Spec of Computer:
Processor : AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHz
VGA : AMD Radeon HD 5870
I think this crash is because I am using AMD. Before some update 2-5 days ago, I have can play all the games of dota 2 without problem. Now I always get crashes and automatically restart and then abandoning the game because of already 5 minutes I restart the computer.
I have re-instal my windows and clean the HDD. Only instal steam and dota 2. It still no work.
I tested two games of dota 2 in my laptop. My Laptop is ASUS A46CB with spec:
Processor : Intel i5-3317U @ 1.7 GHz
RAM : 8 GB
VGA : Nvidia GeForce 740M
I played dota 2 without crash. But sometimes it got lag or freeze for 1-2 seconds and it run again normally. I got 2 freeze every game in my laptop.
I hope dota 2 development team can fix it before I buy a new PC and expand my money more because of this problem. Thank you.
Winged_DoomAfter last patch dota crashes after load screen. No any message, just crash right after loadscreen disappears. It is the first time dota crashes for last few years.
Dunno... For some reason PC reboot helped. And now Reg Organizer doesn't work anymore! Dafaq...
simiiAfter the recent patch Im crashing with Could not load library client.
Restarted steam, validated cache and stuff, restarted computer. Seriously I need to reinstall because of a patch?
Its strange I have a friend who has the same error after it, even though my other friends dont..
Jan2011After the recent patch Im crashing with Could not load library client.
Restarted steam, validated cache and stuff, restarted computer. Seriously I need to reinstall because of a patch?
Its strange I have a friend who has the same error after it, even though my other friends dont..
Install the last vcredist from &install di of steam&Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2010
KaizerSozeInstall the last vcredist from &install di of steam&Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2010
what about how to fix this:
http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=121549
bpac420I have this problem about 6 days since I downloaded the updates of 10th & 12th January. I can't start the game. Steam starts preparing to launch dota, my status on Steam changes to In-Game Dota 2 and the dota icon shows on my taskbar for roughly a second and crashes without any error message.
My Laptop Specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
Intel Core i3 CPU M330 2.13 GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5145 DDR3
Driver: 8.723.8.2000
Arctic Cooler
My temperatures on CPU & GPU is normal with the Cooler. I have tried everything related to crashes or fails to start up. The Steam Support couldn't help me solve this.
Help me how to fix this problem. 21795
JayStellyI have this problem about 6 days since I downloaded the updates of 10th & 12th January. I can't start the game. Steam starts preparing to launch dota, my status on Steam changes to In-Game Dota 2 and the dota icon shows on my taskbar for roughly a second and crashes without any error message.
My Laptop Specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
Intel Core i3 CPU M330 2.13 GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5145 DDR3
Driver: 8.723.8.2000
Arctic Cooler
My temperatures on CPU & GPU is normal with the Cooler. I have tried everything related to crashes or fails to start up. The Steam Support couldn't help me solve this.
Help me how to fix this problem. 21795
That zip file is corrupt.
yurivdmHello,
Please help,
I'm from Brazil and play on south america servers,
My rig config is:
I7, 16 gb, 650 gtx
And every single game I do crash at least a couple times, there are no way to predict it, its totally random and might not even occur, but unfortunately is very likely that it will, at least once
Im posting a dropbox link with a folder containing all the dumps in my folder,
Im waiting for your feedback Dev, i've tried everything, every single driver (I'm currently using the latest beta available) and have tried my memmories, HD, updating drivers, even bios on the motherboard,
Also something else worth saying, I have dual monitor (but I only play in one in windowed mode)
Thanks a lot
LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1ivvic1s82pfct3/PzlQ2vEqB6
companioncubeA lot of people are still getting &in& (net_graph) spikes and the game freezes for 1-7 seconds. The numerous threads and posts, by different users, go ignored. No suggestions what this could be. Does anyone have an idea what causes it and how to fix it?
eselA lot of people are still getting &in& (net_graph) spikes and the game freezes for 1-7 seconds. The numerous threads and posts, by different users, go ignored. No suggestions what this could be. Does anyone have an idea what causes it and how to fix it?
I have the same glitches. Since noon yesterday the game stops for 1-10 seconds every 0,5-2 minutes. I can still give commands to the hero and but nothing moves and i see the result afterwards. Nothing at my PC changed and my connection is also fine.
SyncyyyIm not sure if I have the same problem people above me have described but I'm also getting crashed to desktop but a bit different.
Almost every 5min(or less) my game freezes for a second or two then my screen goes black and comes back to my desktop but
I still have the Dota 2 cursor,
I can still hear the game sounds
If I move my mouse to the corner of my desktop I can hear the sounds fading away as the camera gets moved elsewhere.
The first thing I did was to verify my files
Second thing I did was update my GFX card drivers because yesterday there was a popup on my toolbar after the
&crash& that said my gfx driver has failed and been restarted.
My GPU temp hovers around 55 C while playing so its not overheating.
This type of crash also doesn't have a crashlog so unfortunately I cannot provide one.
Update: Been playing non-ranked games on the classic map and haven't got a crash yet.
JacosciIm not sure if I have the same problem people above me have described but I'm also getting crashed to desktop but a bit different.
Almost every 5min(or less) my game freezes for a second or two then my screen goes black and comes back to my desktop but
I still have the Dota 2 cursor,
I can still hear the game sounds
If I move my mouse to the corner of my desktop I can hear the sounds fading away as the camera gets moved elsewhere.
The first thing I did was to verify my files
Second thing I did was update my GFX card drivers because yesterday there was a popup on my toolbar after the
&crash& that said my gfx driver has failed and been restarted.
My GPU temp hovers around 55 C while playing so its not overheating.
This type of crash also doesn't have a crashlog so unfortunately I cannot provide one.
Update: Been playing non-ranked games on the classic map and haven't got a crash yet.
Got the same problem but now it fixed. But now i got another problem. My dota 2 now frequently freezes while playing. I just unable to move the cursor nor go to the desktop via alt-tab. I was thought that steam in game interface is the one that cause this problem. I tried to disable it but it still happens. I would appreciate if anyone willing to give me advice about my problem.
GoBlueA lot of people are still getting &in& (net_graph) spikes and the game freezes for 1-7 seconds. The numerous threads and posts, by different users, go ignored. No suggestions what this could be. Does anyone have an idea what causes it and how to fix it?
I have this same bug and it's frustrating that the posts are just ignored..
sgtsploogeA lot of people are still getting &in& (net_graph) spikes and the game freezes for 1-7 seconds. The numerous threads and posts, by different users, go ignored. No suggestions what this could be. Does anyone have an idea what causes it and how to fix it?
Right with you dude. Really frustrating to see it go so ignored.
nicknakz123a little help here? uhhmmmm my game freezes at the dota 2 loading screen logo right after the intro vid. Help please
ZanoHello. I've got a problem. I was in the middle of downloading the latest dota2 patch upgrade when my computer shut down. After Starting it up again, in Steam it appears as if I hadn't installed dota2 yet, even though the dota2 files are in my Steam folder. Same thing happened to Portal2, but I'm not too affected by it because that one I hadn't finished downloading anyway.
Any solutions?
ikhebs17Try This, Uninstall Driver (AMD or NVDIA) Im using AMD i have clean all drivers and software of AMD, and Download then install OLDEST Driver and set this launch option -console -novid -noaafonts -high -noforcemaccel -noforcemspd -useforcedmparms
Schopenhauer4KYFWhen clicking on start game, whether it be matchmaking or bots, the game CTD's. I tried the
&-nod3d9ex& launch options fix, and have tried deleting the .blob files and validating the game cache. Does anyone know of any other fixes?
My specs are
AMD FX-6300 series
Amd Radeon HD 8000 series
kishillHi there,
i got it looks like i have the same problem like schopenhauer.
Dota 2 worked all the time. I played a bot game i think and after that all the time when dota is started when i press play it freezes and crashes sometimes also with bluescreen with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL failure.
My specs: Intel Core i7 4700HQ
Nvidia GeForce GTX 765M with Graphics 4600
What i have done: I reinstalled the Intel 4600 driver from intel. Reinstalled the nvidia Driver. Direct X tried all the other things like dota 2 reinstallation, open dota with all the console commands all the time the same.
Probably somebody here has an idea.
EDIT: i just reinstalled the old graphic drivers from Intel but still the same issue...
zoltanHi, same problem here since 2 days. Freeze and no response when i try to reach &find a match& screen.
Tried to verify cache and reinstall but didn't fixed.
Debug log says : [:ERROR:cef_context.cc(423)] No localized string available for id 16503
UnderstatHi, same problem here since 7 days. Freeze and no response when i try to reach &find a match& screen.
Tried to verify cache and reinstall but didn't fixed, reinstall Windows.
Debug log says : [:ERROR:cef_context.cc(423)] No localized string available for id 16503
Guys, pls help us.
kishillI reinstalled all drivers of graphic card ect. I still cant play -.-
As soon i go to play the CPU useage is going to 100% and i have to kill dota2 directly or my laptop crashes... I am out of possiblities. I checked the internet and they told we should downgrade the drivers but also this is not working or change the resolution deeper and do this the same like in dota but also not working -.-
I also checked my HD for any problems also cleaned the regedit and temp files every}

我要回帖

更多关于 close continue 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信