手机md.emu设置如何快速存档读档

电脑MD模拟器的存档怎么在手机MD模拟器上使用呢_百度知道
电脑MD模拟器的存档怎么在手机MD模拟器上使用呢
我有更好的答案
果是安卓的话安卓MD.emu1。直接把gens等的存档(*.16option……System……Use Big-Endian SRAM这个值设置为on就转化为与gens/gens32通用的srm存档这样做会损坏所有手机模拟器的游戏存档.4.srm格式)复制到手机存放rom的文件夹里就好
手机存档的格式是一样的 但是容量大小不一样 手机是64KSRM 电脑是16Ksrm 每次载入游戏的时候存档就被覆盖了 是怎么回事 就是我把16K的电脑存档覆盖到手机上后 拔下数据线 启动手机游戏
文件中的存档却是64K的手机最新存档 而且不是之前16K的进度而是重新开始的进度
那试一下用gens32模拟器,我记得gens32和gens其中一个是用64KB srm
来自:求助得到的回答
采纳率:50%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
模拟器的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。未越狱ios md.emu1.4.17d怎么添加游戏_百度知道
未越狱ios md.emu1.4.17d怎么添加游戏
我有更好的答案
苹果本买前最好是问好了,是否可以升级内存,因为据说苹果本是不能升级内存的,所以买的时候慎重
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。mdemu模拟器汉化版|MD模拟器(MD.emu)中文版下载 v1.5.28_最火软件站
您的位置: >
> MD模拟器(MD.emu)中文版 v1.5.28下载
MD模拟器(MD.emu)中文版 v1.5.28
运行环境:Android平台
更新时间: 15:13:25
论坛转帖:
有无插件:无插件,请您放心使用!
分&享&到:
MD模拟器(MD.)中文版是一款高级开源Neogeo街机和家用系统模拟器,mdemu模拟器汉化版基于Gngeo 0.8-svn而开发。它需要使用用户提供为MAME 0.144或更新的版本的ROM文件。
功能包括:
* 支持内存卡和保存状态 * 支持全局BIOS或MVS * 直接编辑Unibios区域和模式设置,而无需进入其引导菜单 * 可配置的屏幕多点触控操作 * 支持蓝牙/USB手柄和键盘,并支持任何能被系统识别的硬件。如果使用Android 4.1或以下的系统版本还可以支持Wii控制器,且所有的设备均可自定义按键情景模式 * 支持任意屏幕方向
点击链接开始下载MD.emu - Ex Plus Alpha
MD.emu is an Sega Genesis/Mega Drive (メガドライブ) and Master System/Mark III (マークIII) emulator written in C++ for Android, iOS, Linux, and WebOS. It uses the emulation backend from
() and is built on top of the
engine. The source is released under the
license.Attention Android Users:
In an effort to support as many devices as possible. If you experience
any serious issues that make the emulator unusable on your device (black
screen, force closes, etc.) and are willing to send a few log files
back, please
me and I'll do my best to get the app working for you. I've already resolved a number of device-specific issues this way.Features:6-button controller and 4-player multitap supportSVP chip support for Virtua Racing (needs a fast device)Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.Supports ROM-based games in .bin, .smd, .gen, and .sms formats, optionally in zip filesConfigurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (needs Android 2.1+ for multi-touch)Multiplayer-capable
(iOS & Android)Portrait/Landscape orientation support (auto-orientation on iOS & Android)About Save Games:A .srm file is created for games with battery backupSave states are named .0A.gp for the auto-save slot, and .0X.gp where X is the slot number for manual saves.MD-specific Options:6-button Support: enable with games such as Street Fighter II to use all 6 buttonsMultitap Support: enable to play 4-player games such as Bomberman, disable on all othersQuestions, Comments, or Bug Reports: Email me at . I will directly help troubleshoot emulator
issues for users of any official paid versions, simply include your name
used when purchasing the app for verification.}

我要回帖

更多关于 md.emu 1.5.34 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信