new steam account nameemail verification

JavaScript seem to be disabled in your browser.
You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.
Attention!From 1st January 2015 the European Union changes the tax regulations.Please choose appropriate tax region below.
100% verified sellers
A money back guarantee
KBP dedicated deals
Priority with our Customer Service
Frequently Asked Questions
Fast support reply
We’ve noticed you are logging in to Kinguin from a new device.
As an account security measure, you will need to grant access to this browser by entering the special code. You will find it in your e-mail inbox at
If You have any questions
Expand All
What is Kinguin.net?
Kinguin.net is a platform that provides sellers and buyers from all around the world with the possibility to trade digital game keys and in-game items at a fair price with no hassle through an innovative platform. You can find more information about Kinguin.net at our dedicated
Do I need to have an account to order a product on Kinguin.net?
Having a registered account is necessary to buy on Kinguin.net. Once you are logged in, you can choose any product you wish to purchase and just go through our checkout process.
How do I register?
In order to register an account on Kinguin.net, you have to click the
button and enter your email address and password. As an alternative way of signing up, you can use your Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn account.
What should I do if I forgot my password?
If you forgot the password to your Kinguin account, you can press
and follow the instructions to restore it.
How do I sell on Kinguin.net?
If you intend to sell more than several keys at a time, you need to have a merchant account. To become our merchant, fill in this . Otherwise, our C2C selling feature should be sufficient. For more information click
and go to the C2C section below.
How can I add a game to my wishlist?
You can add any specific game offer to your wishlist by entering the game's description page and clicking on the heart icon located next to the product title. If done correctly, the game will be listed in your profile under
and in the Dashboard.
How can I contact Customer Support?
You can contact our Customer Support by clicking . Please avoid creating multiple tickets regarding the same issue, and keep in mind that every message resets the ticket waiting time delaying our response. Therefore, submitting multiple messages without our reply is not recommended, as this will most likely extend response time. In case of a really urgent matter, you may always start a .
If you have a specific problem with the product you have purchased, click on the button below:
Report a problem!
(please make sure to also check the KEYS & STEAM GIFTS section of this FAQ for more information)
What is Kinguin Buyer Protection?
Buyer protection is an optional feature designed to provide added protection while purchasing in our store, as well as additional services, which are otherwise unavailable if the KBP won&t be selected. These services include higher ticket priority when requesting assistance in various issues, or 100% money back guarantee on Random Games if you already own the title you received, among others. More details .
How can I change the currency in which the prices are displayed on the store?
The option is visible in the top-right corner of the webpage, right next to the language settings icon. The default currency is Euro, so the list icon will be identifiable by the & symbol. Once you successfully switch to your preferred currency, the icon will change to its respective acronym or symbol.
Expand All
How can I register my affiliate account?
In order to register your affiliate account, simply go to the
in your account. There you will be asked to enter your PayPal e-mail address to which your earnings will be sent once you . If PayPal is not available in your country, then you can provide us with your Skrill e-mail address. Those addresses can be changed in . Just fill in the required fields in Payout Information. Referring Site is the website where you found out about the Affiliate Program. In Referred by section you should provide the email of the person who invited you to our program.
Where can I find my referral link?
You can see your referral link in Direct Links in the .
Where can I check my sales and clicks statistics?
You can view your statistics in Traffic, in the
on your profile. Not only can you see how many times your link was used (&Clicks& column), but also from which site the customers were redirected to Kinguin (&Traffic Source&). That should allow you to adjust your strategy and focus on the most profitable websites.
How can I withdraw my eurBalance?
You can withdraw your earnings using the . In the next panel you should click on . Lastly, you will be asked to choose a payout method and set an amount. The minimal payout amount is 30& + handling fee, depending on the picked payout method.
When will my eurBalance become available for payout?
You will be able to withdraw your funds 7 days after the order was completed. Although, only if there are no issues with the sold product. Please bear in mind that the timer starts when the order&s status is set to complete, not when the order is placed.
How do tiers in Kinguin Mafia (Affiliate Program) program work?
Buyers who place an order with your link will generate income equal to 5% of the order&s net value for you - we call them 1st tier affiliates. If the 1st tier affiliate opens their own Affiliate Program, the customers who purchases with their link will also earn 0.75% of the order&s net value for you! They are 2nd tier affiliates to you. But it goes even further! If a 2nd tier affiliate recruits an affiliate of his own, then you have just got a 3rd tier affiliate of your own who will earn you 0.25%!
Do buyers have to click on my link every time? Will I get the commission if they don’t?
No, they do not have to click on it every time. The program is based on cookies in your browser. There is no need for them to click on the link again - you will get the commission automatically when they complete an order!
Can I get my own discount code? One with my nickname included, for example?
Sure! Every affiliate may get a personalized 3% discount code. However, no matter how great such codes are, bear in mind that customer still has to use your link. Otherwise, your profit will not be recorded. Additionally, you can choose a banner from the list in the . If you prefer to use a different banner (adjusted to your needs), you can always
or contact us on .
MY ORDERS - DELIVERY, PAYMENTS, VERIFICATION
Expand All
My order’s been created. What does its status mean?
Each status indicates a different state of an order:
Pending Payment - Awaiting your payment, can be canceled in My Orders tab.
Processing - Is paid and about to be completed. This usually takes up to 15 minutes.
Processing:Pre Order - As above, except the order will be completed around the game&s release date, as stated on the product page.
On hold - The dispatch has been held. You should find more details in our message - see your tickets in the
Complete - Order has been processed, and the item is already delivered (or will be shortly - see product description).&
Closed - Order refunded by an administrator.
Canceled - Unpaid order has been canceled. If you were charged, please provide us with at least the transaction ID but preferably all payment details.
Suspected Fraud - Mostly associated with incorrect BitPay payments. Contacting our
highly advised.
Payment Review - Either your eCheck is being cleared (5-7 days) or your payment is being verified by PayPal (up to 72hrs). Our& Customer Support may certainly clarify that for you .&
Banned - Order has been blocked due to safety reasons. Contacting our
highly advised.
Why is my order delayed - on hold?
Order dispatch shouldn&t take more than 15 minutes after creating an invoice. However, there are many possibilities for a delayed order, ranging from technical issues related to internet downtime and/or server issues to safety reasons. Regardless, the first step should always be checking the order status. Once done, please refer to the answer to the previous question (order statuses) and act accordingly.
I bought a pre-order. When can I expect my key to be delivered?
Please note that since it&s a pre-order, you will receive the product key around the release date, as stated in its description. Also, any bonuses, if included, may differ from offers on other stores.
Can I cancel my pre-order?
In accordance with our , any pre-order can be canceled anytime up to 3 days prior to the date of the game release (unless any activation key associated with the product is released in advance). Refund requests filed within the last 3 days may not be accepted. However, if you have
included in your pre-order, you may cancel it at anytime until the key is delivered. Please just contact us via our
to make sure we received your request before the dispatch of your pre-order.
I lost my internet connection while sending a payment and now my order is Pending Payment. Can I pay for it?
Unfortunately, once the payment gateway is closed, there is no way to re-open it, hence the second payment attempt for the same order is impossible. If you haven&t been charged, we suggest canceling such order in the
tab and just placing another one.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept the most popular payment methods such as PayPal, credit and debit cards, Paysafecard and BoaCompra. We also accept bank transfers and Smart2Pay methods along with ones available locally in specific countries such as DineroMail, Boleto and Gpay. We are continually working on expanding our list of accepted payment methods which can be found on every product page under Show available payment methods and under the link below.
I was charged, but the order is on pending payment / cancelled status. What should I do?
If you paid with credit card via Paymentwall, please check the e-mail account that you entered while placing this order to make sure you did not receive any e-mail messages from Paymentwall. If you did, you should proceed according to the instructions given in that message.
However, if you did not receive anything, it is advisable to contact Paymentwall directly , in order to ask them about the transaction. After you do that, please forward their response to us together with a ref ID (in a
or via ). Please note that there can be numerous reasons why your payment is declined, such as incorrect data or insufficient funds. Moreover, please be informed that even if your payment is declined, funds might be temporarily put on hold by your bank.
There was an error involving 3D-Secure on the Payment Gateway. What now?
3D-Secure is a universal safety method, but it might look differently depending on the card association or your bank - very often it is sent in the form of a code to your cellphone. If you do not have 3D-Secure activated on your account, please contact your bank to enable it. Additionally, here you can find useful information about it: *
Please note that in case of some 3D-Secure methods of authentication a pop-up may appear. In this case, if the problem persists, please try to temporarily disable your Adblock or any other similar add-on / software.
Who can see my credit card information?
Kinguin doesn't see or store your credit card information. Only the payment services we use can see your credit card information which is necessary for them to process the payment. All pages where you are required to enter your personal or credit card information are secured.
What is eurBalance and how do I use it?
It&s basically our store credit and it's pretty simple how it works. Kinguin rewards you with &0,01 for every &1 spent here. Gathered funds can be used along with other payment methods to lower the total amount of your order, or cover it entirely. You decide how much of balance you use by adjusting the slider in your cart. For more information about eurBalance, click .
Are there any eurBalance gift cards?
Sure! Not only can you&&for yourself, but also gift some of it using our special . Just make sure the recipient of the gift knows how to use them. More details .
How can I get a discount code?
The easiest way to get your hands on those is to stay up to date with our promos around various social media channels. Simply follow us on
and check out our
for any updates. You can also sign up for the newsletter on this
to get a sneak peek at your email before any new promo even starts.
What are payment fees and why do I need to cover them?
All payment operators, such as PayPal or Paymentwall, for example, each have their own fees, otherwise known as handling costs for each transaction that you make when placing an order on Kinguin. Depending on the total price of your order and the selected payment operator, charge costs may vary. For more detailed information about the fees, we recommend checking with Help Center/FAQ of the operator that you are currently using.
I’ve paid using Bitcoins but the order is still Pending. When will I receive my purchase?
Before completing any order that was paid with Bitcoins, our system needs to register a specific number of confirmations from the Bitcoin network. In most cases we receive them instantly but on a rare occasion, we may experience some delays which can last up to an hour, at most.
Where can I find an invoice for my purchase?
Once the order is completed successfully you may receive an invoice. To request one, we ask that you provide us with a certificate of incorporation and a valid EU VAT ID. Your country of residence and tax rate should match. Otherwise, we may not be able to issue the invoice.&
How do I cancel an order that I don’t want anymore?
That depends on the current status of your order but luckily, in most cases it is possible:
Unpaid order (Pending Payment) - since the payment was not finalized, there&s nothing else that needs to be done, other than cancelling the order in y go to Account -&
and select the Cancel option from the drop-down menu (grey arrow next to the View Order button).
Paid order for that is currently Processing or On Hold - in cases like this it&s best to request the cancellation via LiveChat because the order can be completed at any moment.
Paid and completed order - unfortunately, this means that your items were delivered. However, if you included a
in your purchase, you can return an unused product. Just contact us either via
KEYS & STEAM GIFTS
Expand All
My key / gift is not working. What should I do?
Most importantly, make sure that you&re redeeming the key on a correct platform - checking the name of the product you&ve purchased will help to determine which one is it.
Keep in mind that some products can&t be activated on Steam, Origin, Uplay or Battle.net, but on a developer&s own platform - such keys are usually described as Digital Download.
Next, make sure that the product description doesn&t mention any restrictions that could affect the activation - regional restrictions or other product limitations are always highlighted in a bold or red font in the product description.
If the key&s still not working, click on the button below:
Report a problem!
(please make sure to also check the platform-related topics in this FAQ section)
I bought a voucher. What is that?
In this case a voucher may be, for instance, either a 100% discount code for a Ubisoft Store applicable to a specific title, or a GeForce code. Vouchers unlock products on external pages and redirect you to the appropriate platform afterwards. Just make sure you read the product description and the activation details, as vouchers are great, however, the activation process may be unclear. It doesn&t affect your gaming experience nor any other features associated with having the game. You can enjoy your game for a better price and use saved funds for some DLCs to enjoy it even more.
Why did I receive a link instead of the key to the game?
If you have received a link instead of a key, it means that you have ordered a Steam gift. In order to redeem it on your account, please log in to the correct Steam account in your browser and enter the link into the address bar and press Enter. Then, please add the gift to your inventory or directly to your library if you would like to play the game on this account (the game will be bound to your account and you will not be able to give it to someone else). However, if you would like to send the gift to your friend, you have two possibilities:
you can add the gift to your inventory and then send it directly to your friend via Steam - this method should be used only in case of games that are not under .
you can send the link to your friend via your e-mail, instant messenger etc. - in this case, please do not enter the link in your browser (especially if you are logged in to your Steam account).
I opened the Steam gift link on the wrong account. What should I do now?
The quickest way to deal with the issue is to accept the gift and add it to your INVENTORY. Afterwards, you will be able to forward it to the desired account. To do that, simply open your Steam inventory, then click on the gift and press send gift button. After that, you'll be able to either select the desired account from your friend&list or you will have to enter the e-mail address manually.
If you are unable to add the gift to your inventory and you have no choice but to decline it, or you&ve declined it by mistake, the gift will not be redeemable anymore, because it will return to the merchant's inventory. It is very often caused by the issue associated with the new Valve&s policy regarding VAC-enabled games - &for more information, please go .
To solve the issue, please click on the button below:
Report a problem!
Please remember to have these screenshots prepared:
of the error message including the gift link entered in the browser'
of your St
of your Steam inventory with all gifts being visible.
Make sure that the screenshots are unedited and that the entire screen (including your taskbar with time and date) is visible.
Why is my Windows key not working?
Please bear in mind that most Windows activation issues happen due to improper installation.
We are aware that this installation procedure might be confusing.&That's why we have implemented a new Windows feature, which will assist you with most common issues - you can try it out by contacting us via&Facebook messenger.
However, if you want to do that on your own, the short guide below should save you some trouble.
Begin by downloading the Windows package. Necessary links for the installation files can be found on the product page in the Activation Details tab.
Also, please keep in mind that since this is an OEM license, this key cannot be used to upgrade or downgrade your operating system - you need to conduct a clean installation.
If you have installed the correct Windows version and you are still unable to make use of your license (for example due to an error 0xC004C008), please use the , as in most cases this method solves the issue. In order to start the phone activation, please type SLUI 04 in the search box on the taskbar and press Enter. Then follow the instructions on the screen to activate Windows.
If the problem with your key persists, please remember that you can also contact Microsoft Support via . During your chat session you may request their assistance during activation - the Support agent will then establish a connection with your computer and activate the license remotely.
However, if they confirm that you are unable to activate your license due to an issue with the code, then please report the problem to our Customer Support by clicking on the button below:
Report a problem!
The confirmation from MS Live Chat Support that this particular key is indeed unusable,
The key entered before the activation,
The error message you receive,
The details of the current version of your system.
Please make sure that the screenshots are unedited and that the whole screen (including your taskbar with time and date) is visible.
How long until I receive my product code?
We usually send you the product code within 15 minutes of receiving your payment. If it's taking a bit longer, check your order status and act as advised in the 1st question from MY ORDERS - DELIVERY, PAYMENTS, VERIFICATION section.
Will the game work on my computer?
Always be sure to check the minimum requirements listed on the product's description page and the Activation Details. For any technical problems such as bugs and/or black screens which are not related to the game key itself, please refer to the FAQ on the game developer's website.
Can I return a product?
Already delivered products cannot be returned as stated in our
(6.8 Forbidden Actions):Kinguin.net reserves its right not to accept any returns of already delivered items/game keys.That&s why we encourage you to always include
in your purchase,&which guarantees you an extended assistance, such as the possibility to return an unused product.
How can I download Windows after purchasing a key?
There are several ways to do this, depending on which version of Windows you have purchased.
Windows 7 and Windows 8.1:
Go to this .
Select type: Windows (Final)
Select version and edition matching your software key: Windows 7 Professional SP1, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.1 Home, Windows 8.1 Professional
Select your desired language
Select x32 or x64 version (all product keys work with both versions)
Click Download
Use the USB installation tool, which is available with detailed instructions .
If needed, download additional language packs .
Windows 8: this specific version of Windows is not available for download, which means it has to be installed from a physical media or used with Windows 8.1 installation ISO
Windows 10:
Go to this .
Click the Download tool now button
Open the USB/ISO media creation tool
Use it to create installation media (detailed instructions are provided under the Using the tool to create installation media tree)
If the key is regionally restricted to EU, does that include Great Britain?
Yes, products restricted to the EU region can be activated in Great Britain as well.
What are RU / Asia VPN keys?
Some game keys or Steam Gifts can only be used in a specific country or region, which is a type of license that&s commonly known as region restricted. Luckily, there is a workaround to this limitation: when using a proxy / VPN client that will redirect your connection to the country to which the key/Gift is restricted, you will be able to activate and play the game regardless. It's a minor drawback, of course, but on the other hand, such keys and Gifts can be purchased at a significantly reduced price.
Currently, this workaround has been tested and verified with various products restricted to Russia and the Asian region. More detailed information about regional restrictions is always provided in the product description in bold font or on a bright red background.
What's the difference between VPN Activated and VPN Required keys/Gifts?
An excellent question, since there is a very significant difference between the two. VPN Activated keys / Gifts are the ones that require VPN client to be active only for the activation. After the game is successfully redeemed to your account, you don't need to use it anymore.
VPN Required, on the other hand, is a type of key or Gift, which necessitates a use of VPN client at all times. In other words - your connection will have to be redirected using proxy / VPN for both the activation and for playing the game.
The key I bought didn’t activate all of the content it was supposed to. What can I do?
Most importantly, make sure to check the product description where its contents will be listed in more detail. If you can confirm that you&re missing any of the content listed in the product description, report the problem to our Customer Support by clicking on the button below:
Report a problem!
Please remember to provide us with detailed screenshots showcasing games library and a list of add-ons / DLCs / licenses currently activated on your account.
For more information about how to take proper screenshots, please refer to the following question in the KEYS & STEAM GIFTS section of this FAQ: How should I take screenshots that will show the problem with my key?
Steam Gifts for games that are covered by VAC ban program can no longer be added to Inventory. - What exactly does that mean and will I be able to use the Gift at all?
The gift will still be usable, of course, but considering the recent change in Valve&s policy regarding Steam Gifts, you have to make sure that the account you are trying to redeem the Gift on doesn&t have the game already added to Games Library. Otherwise, the Gift may become unusable, as you only won&t be able to add it to your Inventory and you can&t add the same game to your Library twice. More details on the mentioned Valve&s policy can be found
and the list of games, .
I need to take screenshots showing a problem with the key I bought. How can I do it?
The easiest way to take a screenshot is to press Alt + PrntScn combination on your keyboard in order to copy the currently visible screen to the clipboard. Next, open any image editing software, such as Paint, and press Ctrl + V to paste the captured image. Finally, click on the Save button to save the image in a selected location.
It is strongly recommended to provide correct screenshots, as they are crucial to resolving the issue quickly. Please make sure that the following parameters are met:
Maximum image resolution is
Screenshots are saved in .jpg or .png format
If you have a dual-monitor configuration, capture only the primary screen
Screenshots are showing the entire desktop, including taskbar with date and time clearly visible
The images were not edited in order to cover information
My Steam key is not working and I've already tried every solution. What should I do now?
In a situation like this, the best course of action would be to report the problem to our Customer Support. To do it, simply click the button below:
Report a problem!
The key entered into the Steam activation window
The error message you receive when trying to redeem it
Steam account licenses and product key activations (click on your account name in the top-right corner -& Account Details -& View licenses and product key activations).
Below you can see an example of correctly taken screenshots (click to enlarge):
My Steam gift is not working and I've already tried every solution. What should I do?
In a situation like this, the best course of action would be to report the problem to our Customer Support. To do this, simply click the button below:
Report a problem!
The error message you receive when you try to redeem it
Your Steam games library showing the position where the game would be added
Your Steam inventory
Steam account licenses and product key activations (Licenses and subscriptions - click on your account name in the top right corner -& Account Details -& View licenses and product key activations).
Below you can find an example of correctly taken screenshots (click to enlarge):
I’ve redeemed the key on Steam but now the game disappeared from my account. What can I do?
If you can no longer play the game you've previously activated on your account, you should be able to see a notification from Steam about it after logging into your account.&
In a situation like this, the best course of action would be to report the problem to our Customer Support as soon as possible. To do this, simply click the button below:
Report a problem!
With the notification message from Steam Support, informing about the game being removed from your account
With Games Library with the revoked game details visible
With Steam account licenses and product key activations (click on your account name in the top-right corner -& Account Details -& View licenses and product key activations)
My Origin key is not working and I've already tried every solution. What should I do?
In a situation like this, the best course of action would be to report the problem to our Customer Support. To do this, simply click the button below:
Report a problem!
The key visible in the activation window and the error message you receive when trying to redeem it
The Origin games library (please also include the "Filter" tab together with all your games)
My Uplay key is not working and I've already tried every solution. What should I do?
Report a problem!
The key entered into the activation window and the error message you receive when trying to activate it
Your Uplay Account Information. In order to access it, click on your avatar in the top-right corner of the Uplay window and select 'Account Information'. Then, choose 'My Games'. If you have redeemed any keys for the same title in the meantime, please display them as well
My Battle.net key is not working and I've already tried every solution. What should I do?
Report a problem!
The key entered into the activation window and the error message you receive when trying to redeem it
Your Battle.net account summary
Below you can see an example of a correctly taken screenshot (click to enlarge):
My Rockstar key is not working and I've already tried every solution. What should I do?
Report a problem!
The activation page - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/activate
The key entered into the activation window and the error message you receive when trying to redeem it
Your Rockstar's games library -
My GOG key is not working and I've already tried every solution. What should I do?
Report a problem!
Your Games Library on GOG (Account -& Library)
Your Orders History section on GOG (Account -& Orders&Settings -& Orders History)
Below you can see an example of a correctly taken screenshot (click to enlarge):
My XBOX key is not working and I've already tried every solution. What should I do?
Report a problem!
The key entered into the activation window (before redeeming it)
Transactions History of your XBOX account
Subscriptions section of your XBOX account
My PSN key is not working and I've already tried every solution. What should I do?
Report a problem!
The key entered into the activation window
Transactions History of your PSN account (Account Management -& Account -& Transaction History)
The "Media" tab from your PSN account (Account Management - & Media -& All Media)
CS:GO SKINS / IN-GAME
Expand All
My order is completed. When I will receive my item?
Delivery time is dependent on a product type and estimated individually. It ranges between 5min and 72hrs. More details can be found in the description of the purchased item.
What if I haven’t submitted my trade URL or if I want to switch it?
Please contact our , and if the item hasn&t been sent, we will be able to change the URL for you.
Why do your bots cancel some of the sent trades?
Please be informed that our bots prevent overload by auto cancellation of some trades. No reason to be worried though, bots resend those trades every 15 minutes.
I believe the value of the delivered item is inadequate. What’s wrong?
Please note that many offers are for random items or random packages of items, thus you may receive something awesome as well as less awesome. If you ordered a product with minimal price guaranteed, do not be confused by a current price on a Steam market.& Please keep in mind that our pricing is based on a weekly average price of sold item. Although, if the price is still lower than the guaranteed one, feel free to .
My account is not available to trade. What should I do?
First of all, we need more information about the reason causing trading restrictions. You can check it in the
article on Steam Support page.
As soon as you find the reason for the restriction, you can address the problem accordingly and wait until your account will be available for trading again. To check whether you're ready to trade, you can attempt to create a new trade offer with an account that is not on your Steam account's friend list.
Of course, there is yet another way to resolve this problem, and faster. You can provide us with Steam trade URL to your other account (if you have one) or with your friend&s trade URL who can temporarily keep the items for you. Regardless of which option you'll choose, let us know about it via
or by visiting .
What should I do to get a reroll?
&grants you one reroll per product for the price of KBP. Please note that only not accepted trade offers can be rerolled.
Can I withdraw an item from the Marketplace?
In order to retrieve your item, please
with the following information:
Full item name (incl. exterior),
Security code of the trade in which item has been deposited (you can find it in a comment of the deposit trade),
Trade URL of the Steam account on which you wish to receive your item(s) back.
Please note that sending the item back may take even 3 days.
I have created an offer on Marketplace, but my item is not visible. Can you fix it?
Offers on our Marketplace are being created every 10 minutes. Rest assured your offer will be displayed soon. Your&active offer should appear within an hour. If not, please .
Can I sell skins or items from games other than CS:GO?
No, currently our marketplace can be used only for selling CS:GO skins. You can still sell in-game items for other games but they will have to come in form of redeemable codes.
Expand All
What is C2C?
C2C stands for Customer To Customer and it&s a feature allowing you to sell a few keys without having to change your account status. More details can be found under this .
How can I withdraw the earned eurBalance?
Please note that in accordance with our , eurBalance earned using C2C module cannot be withdrawn. If you intend to create payouts, please consider becoming our .
I sold my item / key, but the payment doesn’t reflect in my eurBalance. What I need to do?
In order to receive the funds for sold marketplace skins, the customer has to accept the trade offer - then, the eurBalance will be added to your account within 5 minutes.
As for selling keys, your funds should be available exactly 7 days after a successful key delivery, unless the customer files a complaint against your product. In such case, we'll certainly reach out to you for a solution.
Please make sure to&&if the funds are not available for you after the abovementioned time period.
Why is my offer not visible on the store?
Offers on our Marketplace are being created every 10 minutes.&Although in some cases, our system requires more than a few minutes to process the information, thus, causing a small delay in displaying the offer on the storefront.& Please check your offer status under the
tab. If it's been disabled by our team (status:&denied), you should receive a message with more details. If it's active and still not visible after an hour, please .
How do I delete a pending key that I don’t want to sell anymore?
In order to remove serials from stock, please use the Download Serials option:
Go to Dashboard and click on
Select the disabled offer which still includes pending keys - click on the arrow next to Edit option in order to display a drop-down menu, and click on Stock
Enter the number of keys that you wish to download and click the Download Serials button
You will also be prompted to save a text file to your computer - don&t lose it! This is a backup copy of your keys, which are erased from our system afterward.
I sold a product but my payout status has been changed to Canceled - what’s going on?
There may be a couple of reasons for that. If your profit has been canceled after selling a game key, check if you&ve received any messages from us in the Customer Support -&
tab. If you have sold an in-game item, however, there might have been a problem with skin delivery to the buyer, which means that the order has been canceled and the item is back on sale. Regardless of the reason, if you haven&t received any messages from us that would explain your profit cancellation, the best course of action would be to contact us about it via
I’m getting a “Sorry, you've reached the serial limit” error when trying to add new keys to my offer. What does it mean?
In accordance with our , a Community Seller cannot sell more than 5 keys at any given time. This rule is applicable regardless of how many offers you have created, which means that the limit can be reached both by creating one offer with five keys or five offers with one key each.
Additionally, make sure that all keys from your previous offers have been already sold. Pending serials in an Inactive offer still add to this limit and will prevent you from uploading more keys.
I’ve created a new offer. What does its status mean?
You may notice that there are several different offer statuses, here's what each of them indicate:
Active - offer is activated and visible in the store
Inactive - the offer has been deactivated but still has some pending keys in stock, you can reactivate it from the Dashboard at any time
Sold - there are no more keys available, as they al if you wish to reactivate this offer, more keys will have to be added to stock
Denied - the offer has been disabled without and it&s no longer possible to reactivate it from the D if one or more of your offers had this status assigned, it was most likely due to a more serious issue and you will have to contact us in order to resolve it
How can I sell a Steam Gift?
If you have a game in your Steam Inventory that you&d wish to sell, login to your Steam account, select the game in your inventory and follow these steps:
Click Send gift to& button
Select Email my gift as a delivery method and enter your own email address as a recipient
Click Next
Enter the message that will be sent in the delivery email and click Send
Once you receive the Gift to your email address, be sure not to click on the&link. Otherwise, it will become unusable and you will have to start from the beginning. As soon as you prepare your gift link, create a new offer in our store, while making sure that it is the right one (correct offers will be distinguished by Steam Gift in their name and product description), and paste the link in the stock field as a new key. Finally, set the desired price for your new offer, click
and you&re all done!
Can I delete one of my offers?
It is not possible to delete an offer completely. They can only be deactivated manually in My Offers tab, or they will change status automatically once all keys from stock are sold.
How can I change the price on one of my active offers?
In order to change the price of your offer, go to&My Offers tab in your&Dashboard, expand the My Offers list and click on the Edit button next to an offer that you'd like to update. Once you've entered the desired price in I want to receive field, click Save and Return to save your offer settings.
Can I add another key to my offer after it’s been already created?
Yes, you can. To do so, open My Offers list in the Dashboard and click Edit next to an offer where you&d like to add more keys. This window should already look familiar to you since it&s almost the same as the one that can be seen when creating an offer. Simply enter new serial(s), separated by Enter if you have more than one, and click Save and return.
Expand All
I sold an item on CS:GO Skins marketplace but the payment doesn’t reflect my current Balance. Why is that?
Before you'll be able to see these funds on your account, the customer will have to accept the trade offer. The Balance will be added within 5 minutes after a successful trade. If the Balance won't show up on your account within at least 5 days, please .
How can I add a product that is not on the list?
To add a non-existing product to the list, please go to the
tab and click on . After that, click Next and fill out all the necessary fields (most importantly, the noteworthy facts about your new product, such as available languages, bonuses, region limitations, activation details, etc.). Once you're done, click Continue&and then Submit&to finish creating the custom offer.Please note that it might take up to 24 hours for the offer to become visible in the store so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away.
My product consists of more than one key. Can the keys be sent together?
To send two or more keys in one purchase, please make sure to write&them in a single line, without separating them with the&Enter key or commas.
You can separate the keys with a short description for each of them, however, it's not required.
How do I sell my products on Kinguin?
Assuming you've already been approved as a merchant on Kinguin, you can create a new offer simply by clicking on Create new offer button in the dashboard.
If you&re not a merchant yet, however,&then you will have to apply for one. You can find more details (incl. commission and fees) and also apply for merchant status under this . Simply fill in the application and await our message with further details. In case you're not interested in applying for a merchant, we suggest using C2C feature on your profile. However, do keep in mind that you'll be able to sell only 5 keys at a time - click
for more details.
How much information about the product should I include?
After you create a brand new product, it will have to&be verified by an administrator, which means that you should provide us with as many details as possible prior to its activation. Any mismatched or missing information might cause complaints from the customers and under the circumstances, they will be automatically entitled to at least a partial refund for misleading product description.
We would also encourage you to check the product description page of your offer after it has been activated. This will help you avoid any future issues with customers.
I've already sold some products but never received any feedback. How come?
Each buyer has an option to leave feedback regarding every transaction he or she has made. However, such feedback is not mandatory and is up to the customer's goodwill.
What is Sales Booster?
Sales Booster is a tool that can be used to promote your offers and as a result, boost your sales on Kinguin. By using Sales Booster, you will have a chance to place your offers at the top of the offers list giving them a special Kinguin Recommendation. The result is a better exposure for you and your offers by making them stand out from the crowd. Not only that, the top offers from these sections will be further promoted as the main offers on the product pages.
When can I withdraw my money?
In accordance with our Terms and Conditions, the payment for a sale of a product will be forwarded to your eurBalance after 30 days pass from the date of the transaction. Once the money is available in your eurBalance, you can request a withdrawal in the system. Payouts can be created .
How and when will I receive my money?
Payouts are usually done once a week and only in Euros. Payouts can be issued via: PayPal, Skrill, Bitcoin or sent as a bank transfer. Please note that the minimum payout amount for PayPal, Skrill or Bitcoin is &80, whereas for a bank transfer it&s &100. More details .
How and when will my products be delivered to the buyer?
All orders are verified and processed 24/7 by our dedicated support team so there is no need for you to worry about sending your products to the buyer. All you need to do is create an offer and add your keys or items to it. Products are usually sent within 10 minutes of us receiving the payment from the buyer. Due to some fraud risk, some orders may take even up to a few days to be processed, depending on the cooperation of the customer. This, however, only happens in very rare and extreme circumstances.
Why is my offer not displayed on the store?
Our system sometimes requires more than a few minutes to process product creation, thus there might be no display issue but just a small delay.& Please check your offers status in the
tab. If it's been disabled by our team - status denied, you should receive a message with more details. If it's active and stil not visible after an hour, please .
Is it possible to pay for games with eurBalance?
Yes, it's possible. All of the money which is available for withdrawal can also be used to purchase new games on Kinguin.
I’ve created a new offer. What does its status mean?
Each offer status indicates a different state:
Active&- offer is activated and visible on the store,
Inactive&- the offer has been deactivated but still has some pending keys in stock, you can reactivate it from the Dashboard at any time,
Sold&- there are no more keys available, as they al if you wish to reactivate this offer, more keys will have to be added to stock,
Denied&- the offer has been disabled without and it&s no longer possible to reactivate it from the D if one or more of your offers had this status assigned, it was most likely due to a more serious issue and you will have to contact us in order to resolve it.
Can I delete one of my offers?
It is not possible to delete an offer completely. They can only be deactivated / archived manually in&My Offers tab, or they will change status automatically once all keys from stock are sold.
How can I change the price on one of my active offers?
In order to change the price of your offer, go to the&Content tab, click on the Active&tab and then select the&Edit&option from the drop-down menu next to an offer which you'd like to&update. Once you set the desired price in&I want to receive&field, click&Save&and&Return&to update your offer.
Can I add another key to my offer after it’s been already created?
Yes, you can. To do so, open My Offers list in the Content tab and click Edit next to an offer where you&d like to add more keys. This window should look familiar to you since it&s almost the same as the one that can be seen when creating an offer. Simply enter new serial(s), separated by Enter if you have more than one, and click Save and return. You can do the same using&Restock&module, next to the Create New Offer&button on your dashboard.
How do I enable Sales Booster for my offer?
To boost your offer follow these steps:
Login to your account.
Open your Dashboard.
Click Content.
In the ACTIVE list, click the grey arrow icon located in front of the name of the offer that you want to promote (make sure that it is eligible for boosting).
Type a bid amount and review the details.
Click Promote to Recommended to start boosting your offer.
NOTE: Clicking Save will only save your Sales Booster configuration in the specific offer but it won&t actually boost it. To promote the offer, remember to click the Promote to Recommended button.
Your offer is not eligible for boosting. - How do I fix that?
The most common problem that will cause this error is the price of the offer, which may be too high to promote it. Clicking on the&link
will take you to your offers, where you will be able to adjust the price so that it could fall within the appropriate range that will make the offer eligible. For added convenience, the minimum price that will make the offer eligible is always provided on the price settings page.
NOTE: Each of your offers is qualified for 3 price changes, free of charge. After this limit is spent, each subsequent price change will cost you &0.25.
How does bidding work and how should I use it?
When promoting an offer, you will always see two suggestions under the price and bid fields that will help you determine this:
suggested bid, which shows an amount that will ensure the highest spot among the promoted offers
minimal bid, which will show the lowest amount that can be set for given offer
Bidding with highest price may bring the best results but it&s not always necessary, as in some cases you can achieve the highest spot even with lower bid, depending on how much other sellers have bid on their own offers. All it boils down to is trying out few bids until you find one with which you will be satisfied the most.
How can I be sure that I won’t be charged with each new bid before finding the right one?
This is where Advanced Settings will come in handy:
Login to your account.
Open your Dashboard.
Click Content.
In the ACTIVE list, click the grey arrow icon located in front of the name of the offer that you want to promote.
Click Advanced Settings to access the Advanced boost panel where you have more information and options to boost your offer.
Adjust the value of the Bid.
Optionally, adjust the value of Customer pays or I want to receive.
Click Refresh.
The Recommended and remaining Offers lists will then visualize how the Product page will look if you apply your changes. Only when you are satisfied with your bid and price settings, should you hit Update in Recommended button at the very bottom.
How do I disable Sales Booster for my offer?
In order to stop boosting your offer, follow these steps:
Login to your account.
Open your Dashboard.
Click Content.
In the ACTIVE list, click the green arrow icon located in front of the name of the offer that you want to stop promoting.
Click Remove from Recommended.
NOTE: Clicking Save will only save your Sales Booster configuration in the specific offer but it won&t actually stop its promotion. In order to disable Sales Booster, remember to click the Remove from Recommended button.
I’ve received a negative feedback from the customer. Can I do anything about it?
In case you've received a negative feedback which has been already approved of and you'd like to amend it or maybe even provide some compensation for the customer, please create a new
regarding the matter.
I'm unable to use discounts and participate in promotions, why is that?
Merchant accounts already offer various benefits, therefore, they also need certain limitations in order to avoid abuse.
& 2018 Kinguin.net. All Rights Reserved.
Praise + Criticism
If you change the country of residence the retail price will include the tax applicable for that country, or no tax if outside of the EU
I understand}

我要回帖

更多关于 steam account name 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信