simsfreeplay畅玩版day2为什么玩不了VR版

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
用所给词的适当形式填空1,His sister and I___(have)lunch every day.2,There ___(be) some meat on the table.3,___you___(have) a good time?4,DO you like___(watch)TV with me?can play the piano,but I can't play it___.A.good B.very much C.well.解答时请简单扼要说明理由!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.have 主语非单三动词用原形2.is 主语meat 不可数看作单三3.Do...you 一般现在时,实意动词句式,主语非单三,用do句式转换4.watching like doing 经常喜好C 修饰动词play 用副词,放在动词后
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.have 主语是两个人 2.is meat是不可数名词 3.Did have 显然是发生过的才问 用过去时 4.watching 喜欢做某事 用like doing 如果是like to do就是要去做某事 但不一定是喜欢做5.C 修饰动词用副词
两个人,是复数2
meat是不可数名词3
一般疑问句4
watching或to watch
like后加Ving或to+V5
扫描下载二维码Forum SidebarEvents/FeaturesActive: 1182 users[ATC] Acer vs coL-dig, Playday 2, Season 3
Can coL-dignitas overcome the overwhelming favorite? && &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&powered by Liquipedia &&
&& * && ** && * &&
&& * && ** && *5-4finished&&&&&& * = ace. Last player on team can be chosen from the entire lineup, even if the player was eliminated before.
Poll: Head: Who do you think will win?Team Acer (11)& 79%compLexity-dignitas (3)& 21%14 total votesYour vote: Head: Who do you think will win?(): Team Acer(): compLexity-dignitasPoll: Heart: Who do you want to win?Team Acer (11)& 65%compLexity-dignitas (6)& 35%17 total votesYour vote: Heart: Who do you want to win?(): Team Acer(): compLexity-dignitas
Promethelax
Acer is on top of their game, their dual aces looking better than ever with MMA’s recent resurgence and Innovation just strolling back into Code S on the backs of Sora, Dark and Armani. Nerchio and Scarlett haven’t posted the strong results we’ve come to expect of them but their recent play suggests that it is only a matter of time until they both find themselves at the tops of their respective scenes again. While Acer doesn’t have a clear fifth ace level player they don’t need one, the ATC format requires only four players to be sent out and, even if one of their four aces are unable to play Paranoid and Bly are competent snipers able to take down anyone on a good day. Acer’s one weakness is the lack of racial diversity on the team, it makes one long for the good old days of acer. besides their stunning lack of Protoss Acer seems ready to take the ATC by storm once more. In their opening match against EG Innovation came out with a bang eliminating the whole EG line up and placing Acer on top of the standing with a clean 5-0 record. Col-Dig, CoLD as I like to think of them, has had a less auspicious start. While no one favoured the all foreign team (select hardly counts) against the dual Korean aces of YoeFW I don’t think anyone expected CoLD to be eliminated almost before getting to see them. ColD can be proud not to be on the bottom of the standings though it is only the incredible amount of all-kills that make them look better by comparison, at the time of writing this preview three teams have already been dropped without a win. CoLD lacks the super ace of other teams and is more a melting pot of good but not incredible foreign talent. The Complexity half of this partnership showed excellent play against ROOT in SHOUTCRAFT clanwars, beating the American team 4-0. Acer is a team of aces while CoLD is without a single ace player. It will be considered a win for CoLD fans if they can grab even a few wins here. It seems incredibly unlikely we will see anything but an Acer win and another all-kill is certainly possible. If MMA or Innovation come out first I can’t see a single player on the combined line-up of complexity or dignitas who is likely to stop the rampage. Taking a single game off of either Terran ace should be considered a victory for the NA squads already struggling to keep themselves off the bottom of the standings. Prediction: Acer 5-0Players to look out for: the whole Acer line up and d.Tefel, one of only two foreigners to win against Protoss outside of the mirror match up in this ATC so far.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
MrMotionPicture
Bly all-kill.
&Elvis Presley&
| Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
Goooo aceeeer!
High chance of an allkill depending on who Acer sends first. Maybe INno wants another AK?
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
On April 15
NarutO wrote:High chance of an allkill depending on who Acer sends first. Maybe INno wants another AK?If they send INno I would be soooo happy
Promethelax
I just want one back and forth game this season. Just one, that is all I ask.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Is Bly fulltime ?
O'GamingEsport manager at O'Gaming | https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Niko_Thien
Sneaky roaches, long time no see! :D
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
Col-dig gonna get rekt so hard
Bly could just all kill come to think of it
Promethelax
I miss select being a top tier player. He was so good a while ago. I feel like since his return from dota 2 he hasn't shown any real brilliance though.
On April 15
Promethelax wrote:I miss select being a top tier player. He was so good a while ago. I feel like since his return from dota 2 he hasn't shown any real brilliance though.He was good in 2011 but that's it really
I think it would be good to see some of Acer's other players rather than Inno today. They should be pretty favored even without him
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
Promethelax
Good guy select making the foreign v Korean stats 27-3. Select is 2/3 of the Korean losses.
Niko_Thien
On April 15
Promethelax wrote:I miss select being a top tier player. He was so good a while ago. I feel like since his return from dota 2 he hasn't shown any real brilliance though.Yeah, before his switch I always enjoyed watching his games, these days not so much sadly :/
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
On April 15
Shellshock wrote:I think it would be good to see some of Acer's other players rather than Inno today. They should be pretty favored even without himBly allkill
Undead1993
mindless selfindulgence, damn it's been a while since i listened to them. they are good
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO药品服务许可证(京)-经营-违法不良信息举报: 电话、邮箱youkujubao@service.alibaba.com请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、、、和Copyright(C)2018 优酷 youku.com 版权所有BBC Two - Horizon
Accessibility links
On iPlayer
No upcoming broadcasts
Find us at
Related Links
By format:}

我要回帖

更多关于 playday2 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信