求shadowkeeper v2.1.4 keeper汉化版

Malgosh Shadowkeeper - NPC - World of Warcraft
This site makes extensive use of JavaScript.
in your browser.
First off, this mob is only reached from Spires of Arak. Follow the road south, next to the river. Go up the hill and you will reach an Orc camp of lv 100 mobs, called Pillar of Fate.If you do not have stealth (druid/rogue), I recommend bringing a friend or two to help you clear mobs. There will be many. When you've cleared the flat area, and the camp starts to go uphill to tents, move towards the left mountains, there's a ramp. Go *straight* up the ramp. Don't veer to the side. There's a cave if you continue straight, even if it looks like you can't really reach it. This rare is inside the cave with other orc hunters and dog pets.
The rare is actually in Pillar of Fate Spires via Spires of Arak, not Shadowmoon Valley. Follow the road south in Spires of Arak to the orc camp, then follow the path up side of mountain to cave.Specifically, go up the hill and you will reach an Orc camp of lv 100 mobs, called Pillar of Fate.When you've cleared the flat area, and the camp starts to go uphill to tents, move towards the left mountains, there's a ramp. Go *straight* up the ramp. Don't veer to the side. There's a cave if you continue straight, even if it looks like you can't really reach it. This rare is inside the cave with other orc hunters and dog pets.
Found the Cave but no Malgosh.
Since the top-rated comment here is completely impossible to understand, I thought I'd write another.1. Fly to Akita's Hovel, Shadowmoon Valley. The boss IS in Shadowmoon Zone, although you get there through Spires of Arak. If you don't have Akita's Hovel FP, fly anywhere in Spires of Arak and your goal is to get to the bridge at 64, 20.2. Go south along the road from Akita's Hovel FP. You'll see a cave surrounded by wolves. That's not it. Keep going south. You'll ramp up to an area with purple crystals and Shadowmoon Warriors and Shadowmoon Defiliers, all level 100 mobs. 3. After you kill the two warriors at the front of the purple crystal area, take a sec to look above you. There is a cave entrance on that ledge. That's where you're trying to go.4. Keep killing defiliers and stay to the left as you approach the area with tents. There is a ramp up hooking to the left. Take it.5. As you go up this ramp, in the distance you'll see some rough bouldery-looking steps and a orange-ish cave opening in the distance on the right. Keep killing mobs until you get to it. (The main path keeps zig zagging up the mountain, but that's not where you want to go.)6. The cave opening is at 72, 26. The rare may or may not be there. There is a forbidden tome lying there, but I don't know what it does.I'll come back and edit this to include a description of the fight once I've killed him.Update: Today, the 800 Apexis crystal quest was at this location and reading the &forbidden tome& grants a 5 minute damage reduction buff. Still no rare.
wasnt that hard to find the place he is SUPPOSED to be... but finding him seems to be the problem. Been here a couple different times for other reasons, never saw the skull, came here specifically for him, and been waiting (while killing that dang orc and his dog numerous times as well as those soul bubble totem things) with no results for at least the past hour.i didnt think warlords had rares on timers... but i guess this one is the exception. annoying as hell.**Edit**Found out tryingt o find another rare while looking for another hunter upgrade that :^ Apparently there ARE rares on timers of sorts... or at least appearing when you have a quest int hat area only or something foolish like that. So this would explain why it's hard as hell to find the guy coz i'd bet dollars to doughnuts many are trying to find him solely for the loot for an upgrade...and in doing so.. dont stop to ask locals for quests.
Here is short cave location and kill video: Cave entrance is from Spires of Arak side.
I am all sorts of sad. I killed him and only got 12 Apexis crystals and a Primal Spirit =[
If you die in his chamber be prepared for the longest corpserun ever, the graveyard it send you to is in Shaz'gul, miles from the entrance to the pillars
If you die in his chamber be prepared for the longest corpserun ever, the graveyard it send you to is in Shaz'gul, miles from the entrance to the pillars
This NPC can be found in &(2).
Malgosh Shadowkeeper says: The shadows will consume you!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
50 reputation with
Unsure how to post? Check out our !
You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.Please post questions on our
for quicker reply.
You are not logged in. Please
to add your comment.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
The higher the quality the better!
Please review our
before submitting!
You are not logged in. Please
to submit a screenshot.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
Supported: YouTube only
Optional, up to 200 characters
Note: Your video will need to be approved before appearing on the site.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! &
It serves 2 main purposes: &
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game! &
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date! &
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!&
So, what are you waiting for?
and get started.&博德之门 shadow keeper修改器的问题_百度知道
博德之门 shadow keeper修改器的问题
按照教程弄完之后,出现这个字样 shadow keeper was unable to read the text resources. shadow keeper must be able to finf this file to work properly.make sure the installation path has been set to the correct directory and restart shadow keepe...
我有更好的答案
增强版的存档文件路径和以前不一样了。可以按以下方式操作:将我的文档\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition\save 文件夹复制到游戏根目录2.将游戏安装目录\lang\en_US\dialog.tlk 文件复制到游戏根目录(中文版选择zh_CN)3.启动Shadow Keeper,手动选择游戏安装目录,遇到找不到文件的提示时选是4.成功读入数据,开始修改!5.将包含修改过游戏存档的 save 文件夹复制回 我的文档\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition\ 目录,覆盖旧文件
采纳率:100%
呃,增强版能用sk么?没试过。。。。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
博德之门的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。博德之门shadowkeeper_中华文本库
存档位置及修改?法 第?步 要下载博德之门1的增强版和shadow keeper任何版本 中?的 最好 第?步 安装好博德之门2增强版 并有游戏存档 第三步 进?你的系统...
第一步 要下载博德之门1的增强版和shadow keeper任何版本 中文的最好 第二步 安装好博德之门2增强版 并有游戏存档 第三步 进入你的系统安装盘 路径-&用户/你...}

我要回帖

更多关于 博德之门shadowkeeper 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信