阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢您所在的位置: &
pubg绝地求生手游什么时候出?pubg绝地求生手游发布时间
时间: 09:45:36
编辑:linyanhong
来源:下载吧
pubg绝地求生手游什么时候出?pubg绝地求生手游发布时间介绍。今天腾讯宣布了一个消息:风靡全球的热门竞技游戏《Playerunknown'sBattlegrounds》(以下简称《PUBG》)正式进军手游领域。继腾讯独家代理运营《PUBG》端游国服之后,今日腾讯携手PUBG公司进一步宣布,作为战略合作的重要规划,双方确认将联合出品《PUBG》正版手游。  PUBG公司CEO Kim
Changhan与腾讯集团高级副总裁马晓轶表示:“得益于《PUBG》在PC端游的优秀积累,以及双方团队紧密配合,目前手游筹备进度十分顺利。不久的将来,广大中国玩家即可在手机端随时随地享受正版游戏的乐趣《PUBG》正版手游是腾讯与PUBG公司致力于持续推动战术竞技品类成长的共同愿望的结晶。  双方将携手推出《PUBG》正版手游,把原版PC游戏中的经典玩法与元素在手机端进行完美还原,同时对广大玩家关心的射击手感、服务器承载、社交、赛事等移动端体验进行深度优化,力争不负玩家粉丝的共同期待。  那么,手游和端游会有不同吗?  腾讯会与PUBG公司一起,共同确保《PUBG》正版手游在保证游戏核心玩法和玩家正常游戏习惯的同时,与《PUBG》端游国服一样,手机版在内容上也将与相关政策法规的要求高度相符。  手游将在中国市场率先登陆  根据新数据显示,《PUBG》全球销量累计超过2100万份,而今首次手游化将率先登陆中国市场,希望为广大玩家带来全新的移动端体验。  腾讯与PUBG公司将在近期公布《PUBG》正版手游的进展信息,敬请期待。
分享给朋友:
热门关键字后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 10523|回复: 8
PUBG游戏创意总监:年底将有重大更新
主题帖子积分
Lv.3, 积分 779, 距离下一级还需 221 积分
作者:果酱酱酱酱
给大家带上PUBG创意总监在Reddit上开贴AMA,这里是节选的一些问答。意译为主,欢迎讨论指正。方括号内内容是作者加的。
If you can keep a patch per month, that would need 4 of these majors chunk of work, PER patch, each patch, until December.
按照你们每个月大更新一次的节奏来看,年底前将还有四次非常重大的更新
Can you make us believe BlueHole is up to that Herculean task? How will you do it?
你如何让我们相信蓝洞能在四个月内完成这么复杂的任务?
回答:
A: So, just to clarify what we will actually 100% be adding for full release:
我想澄清一下,以下这些是我们一定会在正式版发布时加入的功能:
1. User interface rework.
用户界面重制
2. Profound debugging of the vehicles physics. (This will be an ongoing process continuing after full release)
车辆物理相关的bug修复
3. Bullet physics rework.
子弹物理重制
4. Audio mix and volume rework.
混音和音量重做 [这里需要注意下,有很多PUBG玩家反映飞机声和跳伞声太大,会损害听力造成耳鸣。建议大家在落地前善用ctrl+M静音]
5. Client heavy optimizations. (This will be an ongoing process continuing after full release)
大量的客户端优化(在正式版发布后我们将继续进行此工作)
6. Network code, predictions and tempo management heavy optimizations. (This will be an ongoing process continuing after full release)
大量的网络代码,预测机制 [估计是延迟补偿相关] 和tempo management [这个我不懂,也没查到] 的优化 (括号内容同上)
7. Improving servers stability, and increase in performance and tick rate. (This will be an ongoing process continuing after full release)
服务器表现和稳定性优化,增加Tickrate [Tick数即有效帧数,每秒服务器对玩家状态取样次数] (括号内容同上)
8. 3D Replays.
9. Vaulting.
Again, I just want to remind everyone that full release of the game doesn't mean we stop development. We are building out a service that we intend to improve on over the coming months and years, and even if we don't get everything into our full release, we will be working to add any missing features in the months and years following our move to 1.0
我想强调发布完整版后我们会持续更新游戏。我们将会把这个项目做成一个持续数月到数年的服务,在发布1.0版后,我们将持续补全任何缺失的功能。
主题帖子积分
提问:
Q: Hi Brendan. Thanks for doing this AMA. I'm a massive fan of the BR genre and especially the game you've made. I think I just broke 500 hours and I look forward to many more. I've always said that whoever came and made a well done standalone BR game would have massive success and who better than the father of the genre.
客套话,游戏敲好玩我玩了500小时,blablabla
I have some questions for you.
我有些问题
1.What do you think about replacing the red zones with gas zones that gradually drains your life thus forcing players out of the zone (and make gas masks useful)?
能否将轰炸区换成让玩家不断掉血的毒圈,这样防毒面具也能派上用场了?
2. Regarding the blue/electric field what about* it harder to see when in it and* it slower but deal more damage (right now there is no disadvantages to camping it)?
关于蓝圈,能否让玩家处在其中时更难看清东西?能否让他移动的更慢,造成更多伤害?因为现在蹲圈边收益太低了。
3. Can you shed some light on what you intend to do, going forward, about the optimizations on this game and especially the server performance? I'm talking about 10hz servers, massive desync and crazy frame drops even on high-end computers.
你能说说关于游戏优化的问题吗,特别是关于服务器表现的?10tick的服务器造成了巨大的失去同步[比如*击中已经跑到墙后的目标]和丢帧问题,即使在高配电脑上也如此。
4. What is the plan regarding bullet penetration? You said it's been talked about and I think it's a pretty big issue that's effecting game play in a big way. Shooting out buildings currently puts you at a MASSIVE disadvantage because of the indestructable wood beams. Same goes for chainlink fences. Why not just make these penetrable (even at 100% dmg as a quickfix)?
在*穿透方面你们的计划是什么?你说你们已经讨论过相关问题,我认为这个机制将很大程度地影响了游戏玩法。在建筑物外[和建筑内的人对射]开枪会使你陷入巨大不利,因为很多木条是不能摧毁的。铁丝网栅栏也是如此,为什么不把他们设为100%可穿透的呢?
5. Same goes for water. What are your current ideas for how to &fix& the water as to not* players immortal when below? I saw you partnered with a studio with great water physics at Microsoft, will you adopt their technology?
水面也一样,你们现在打算如何修复水下玩家无敌的问题?我看你们和微软的一个制作组进行了合作,他们有很好的水面物理系统,你们会使用它们的技术吗?[这里说的是制作Sea of Thieves的Rare工作室]
6. Why did you force post-processing and shadows and will we be able to toggle it off again? Even on my 1080Ti/7700k I can feel how big of a strain this puts on the game. Not to mention it looks pretty terrible with all the blurring.
你们为何强制开启阴影和后处理,我们之后可以将他们关闭吗?在我1080Ti/7700k配置的机器上,我感觉到它限制了游戏的表现。就别提它造成的的模糊画面让人多不爽了。
7. Do you have any plans to integrate ReShade-like options to increase vibrance/saturation in the game? A lot of people, including myself, enjoy using ReShare as it makes the game much more colorful and vibrant (not to mention sharper!) so why not add an (optional) toggle for these features?
你们是否计划内置和ReShade类似的功能,以增强数字振动和饱和度?很多人喜欢用它是因为使用后画面梗鲜艳富有生机,也更锐利。所以为啥不内置这些功能呢?
8. Why did you remove the jump-crouch keybind before introducing vaulting? The way I see it, that's just a major inconvenience for players and the double keybind &feature& had a lot of other useful uses - since a lot of actions are only available in certain situations (in car, under water, on foot, etc.)
你们为什么移除了跳蹲的按键绑定?在我看来这造成了很大的不便。另外同一动作可以绑定两个不同按键这个功能在一些特定情况下会非常有用,比如开车,在水里,步行等。
Thanks again and see you on the battlefield.
谢谢你,游戏里见
A: 500 hours? GG WP!
500小时?你真肝!
So to your questions...
关于你的问题:
1. Not a bad idea, but right now we want to focus on getting the current system polished and complete!
这主意不错,不过我们现在将着重完善已有功能。
2. We just finished a meeting internally where we discussed changes to the Blue Zone system to make it fairer. We hope to start testing changes soon, but we have no ETA on when that might be just yet.
我们刚开了一次关于怎么使蓝圈更公平的内部会议,我希望我们能尽快测试这些修改,不过这些功能的实现还不在时间表上。
3. We'll discuss this further in a dev blog post in the future. We are always aiming to improve performance across both client and server, but this takes time. This is a marathon for us, not a sprint, and even when we move to full release, we won't just stop development. We have a plan to continue to improve the game over the coming months, and years!
今后我们将在一个开发者专贴中讨论这个问题。我们将优化客户端和服务器,blabla... 一些废话
4. The gunplay team has started work on penetration systems and while I don't have specific information on this just yet, we will reveal more about the system over the coming months*小组已经在实现穿透机制了,不过我目前还没有进一步的信息,将在今后几个月公布这个系统
5. See above!
6 We implemented a new shadow system that costs very little in terms of performance which is why it is now forced. The main issue is that our game is still somewhat CPU limited, and this effects higher spec systems more than low spec ones. We still have much work to do when it comes to optimisation, but as I said, we are commited to this task, even if it takes us some time to complete. And regarding PP, please remember that nothing we add is final, and we are using the Early Access period to test and get feedback on anything we add to the game.
目前的阴影系统对游戏表现影响很小,所以我们强制开启了阴影。 现在游戏的最大问题是CPU瓶颈,这对高配电脑影更大[我猜是多核优化不好]。我们将会着重进行优化,不过这会花不少时间,关于后处理,我想说任何添加了的功能都可能会更改,我们现在是EA期,想要做测试,收集反馈。
7. I'll discuss this with the Art Director and see if it is possible.
你 我可以和艺术总监讨论
8. We didn't remove the action itself. You can still jump-crouch, but now it requires a mechanical skill rather than a* keybind. In our opinion, having a keybind for this action gave players who were aware of it a distinct advantage over those that did not.
我们并未取消该动作,只是你先在需要练习而不是用简单的键位绑定[不想吐槽了。。。]。我认为意识到并会用键位绑定的人,比不会用的有优势。
Thanks for your questions, and see you on the battlegrounds...
谢谢你的问题,游戏里见!
主题帖子积分
Night scenario (Weather), will there be some kind of dark map similar to the foggy map that was introduced recently?
近期会加入夜晚的场景吗?回答:
I have seen a prototype nighttime setting internally and I think you'll all be surprised at how good it looks. No ETA on when this may get added to the game yet tho, as it will take a lot of work to finish.
我已经看过一个夜间场景的内部原型了,如果你也看过你会惊讶于它看去来很棒。但是我们目前并没有相关的时间表。提问:
With the remove of the crouch jump and still lack of vaulting, could we use keyboard macros (for ex. I can set those in my Razer app)?
你们把跳蹲(的绑定)去掉了,那我们能用宏吗?回答:
The crouch-jump is still in the game, but you will just need to use mechanical skill rather than a keybind to action it.
游戏里还有跳蹲,不过你们要自己练习而不用绑键。[并没说宏的合法性] 提问:
Why am I so short in FPP? The camera is put at about the same height as door knobs, severely limiting your field of view and forcing more passive playstyles due to the visual info that this removes. It rewards sitting prone in grass by* the character equal height with grass,* it optimal to lie down and force people to run into you as opposed to being more active.
第一人称模式我tm感觉在玩托比昂,只有门把手那么高可还行?这让视野狭窄,玩法缺乏进攻性,变相鼓励了伏地魔。
Simply raising the camera in FPP would have profound positive effects on the game and I'm wondering if that's something you guys would be open to.
提高第一人称视角将会有巨大的好处回答:
We can't raise the camera height further using the current character system, but we do have major plans to improve the FPP experience. This is not an easy task, and may take many months to implement but it is one aspect of the game we want to improve!
由于我们目前使用的人物系统所限,我们不能提高视角,不过我们会提高FPP的体验。
主题帖子积分
1) Do you have a goal/plans in mind for a map pool long term? So say in 3 years time, where would you like it to be? If you plan to focus on esports, then games like CS have an 'active' pool of 7 maps, and rotate others in over time to keep things fresh and updated.
你现在有关于地图池的计划吗?比如三年内,我们会有多少图?如果你们想做电竞,那隔壁csgo有7张图,其他的图会重制并和地图池中的*来保持新鲜感[并不觉得新鲜]
The size of the maps of course is a big factor in that, and for how many you realistically wish to create, add and maintain. I think it would be amazing to have 5 maps, with 3 of them in active competitive rotation while the other two are on the sidelines being reworked to keep the game fresh, but I'd love to know what your thoughts on that are :)
当然这个游戏地图很大,所以会影响地图池。那么你们准备创作和维护多少张图呢?我觉得总共5张图,三张在比赛地图池中很不错,另两张可以进行重制和维护。
2) Do you think the scale of this game will make competition difficult? Purely from a logistical standpoint, setting up 80+ PC's on a LAN is a huge undertaking, and also comes with massive potential for technical issues during them. Do you think event organisers will be reluctant to bid for hosting these events due to the challenge it poses, and are you doing anything to help facilitate these events going forward?
你觉得这个游戏的规模会使他很难办比赛吗?单从理论上说,80多台电脑的LAN是一个很大的工程,潜在的技术故障将会变多。你认为赛事举办方会不会因为这些潜在的挑战而不愿意举办这类赛事,你有没有做一些事来推广赛事呢?
3) Do you regret choosing such a long and bold username? PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS is a hell of a game title! :D
你为啥起名叫PLAYERUNKNOWNS,又臭又长。PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS这游戏名字真难听。回答:
A: 1.We have plans for more maps for sure. We have the new desert map in production and an Adriatic themed map is also planned. Right now we have no other maps planned, but that's not to say we won't create more in the future!
我们是有计划做更多图。我们现在有个沙漠图正在做,还在策划一个亚得里亚海主题的图。目前我们没有其他计划了,不过这不表明我们今后不会做更多![双重否定画饼]
2.Simply put, yes! But, we have a great team here that are working with esport orgs, teams and orgainisers to figure out the best way to move forward with a battle royale esport. Our first event at Gamescom taught us a lot, and we plan to keep learning and improving with each successive event.
是的,是造成了不小的挑战。我们有一个小组正和电竞组织合作,来寻求办大逃杀电竞的最好方法。我们Gamescom的比赛给了我们很多经验,我们将会从以后的赛事中学习并不断进步。
3.Not at all! And it has lead to one of the cooler acronyms, PUB GEEEEEE
并不觉得。这游戏可以读成 PUB GEE(趴卜 鸡)
主题帖子积分
提问:What things would you personally like to see added into the game? even your most insane ideas!
如果可以的话,你希望在游戏里加入什么?回答:
I would love to add a single player campaign to the game. I think the island we have could be a great location for an interesting story, but unfortunatly we just don't have the time or the resources for this at the moment!
我想加入单人模式战役!我觉得这个岛上发生的事可以变得非常有趣,不过我们现在没时间和精力做这个!提问:
1. The increasin*unt of scripters and hackers? Major cheating sites have published public hacks and private hacks become more common each day!
使用脚本和*的人更多了,你们打算怎办?*器制作网站发布了量产的*器,私人*器也变得更加猖獗。
2. Improving the gunplay? Recoil is too random, it should have some kind of pattern with a small amount of spread for each shot (like CS:GO does it). Going full-auto on an enemy is more a thing of luck than skill right now.
能否使枪变得更可控,现在的后坐力太随机了,我们能否使用一个后坐力模板,[即每次泼水的后坐力模式相同,比如csgo中AK打出7字形]?回答:
1. I can tell you with certainty that all of the public cheats are detected. Those that claim otherwise are more than likely scam sites. We are also building systems that will catch even the ones that bypass any clientside anti-cheat solutions. It's an ongoing battle, but we know how important it is to provide a fair playing field for all players, and are working hard to get the game to that state!
所有量产*器都会被Ban,那些宣称不会ban的都是骗人。我们现在正在做一个能抓住绕过客户端反*的(*软件的)系统 [我猜类似CSGO的OW] 我们会尽力让玩家公平竞争
2. The current recoil system is designed to reward those with quicker reaction times. We don't want to go down the road of recoil patterns as these can be easily beaten with mouse macros.
这个随机的后坐力是故意设置成这样的,使反应更快的玩家取得优势。我们不会使用后坐力模板,否则鼠标宏就会变得难以遏制。提问:
How big is the team working on the game?
你们现在团队有多大?回答:
We are currently about 120 people, but are still expanding.
我们现在有120人,不过还在扩充提问:
Are you going to make the game overall less random? For example, remove red zones (as seen on gamescom) or make new white zone not stick to the edges of previous blue one? Or spawn more weapons/cars/boats?
你会减少这个游戏的随机性吗,比如取消红圈(在Gamescon比赛中我们已经看到),使白圈不要刷在蓝圈的一边,在地图上刷更多车、船、武器?回答:
We are pretty happy with the loot system right now, but of course as we work to make the game more competitive this may change. I think part of the draw of the game is the RNG, and I feel if we remove a lot of it, it will not be a battle royale in the way I envisioned it any more.
我觉得现在的捡垃圾机制挺好的,我们当然会让游戏更加具有竞技性,所以有可能改变一些设置。不过我觉得这游戏吸引人的地方就是随机,改太多的话就不是我所想的那种大逃杀游戏了。
主题帖子积分
Lv.4, 积分 1145, 距离下一级还需 855 积分
Lv.4, 积分 1145, 距离下一级还需 855 积分
画饼充饥!!!
经验117403
主题帖子积分
还是很期待,现在还是搞好服务器吧!不定时登录不到!
主题帖子积分
Lv.2, 积分 168, 距离下一级还需 432 积分
Lv.2, 积分 168, 距离下一级还需 432 积分
更新的东西好多,看样子越来越火了
火是越来越火了