lol:lols7鸟巢总决赛门票是两个韩国队伍,鸟巢能坐满吗

7被浏览9,134分享邀请回答4028 条评论分享收藏感谢收起52 条评论分享收藏感谢收起写回答老外热议S7:鸟巢的观众会创历史最高 _LOL英雄联盟_ 多玩LOL专区
老外热议S7:鸟巢的观众会创历史最高
08:22:00 条 来源:178 作者:NGA@pana丶cea ]
英雄联盟2017全球总决赛在中国举办,外国人是怎么看待这件事的呢?
  2月8日在上海召开了发布会,宣布了联盟2017在中国举办,决赛将在鸟巢进行,一时间大家议论纷纷,来看看外国人是怎么看待的吧!
  Holy shit. That's immense. I really hope that pleases everyone, since they're going all out.
  Also, the birds nest is massive. Definitely the biggest so far.
  &&天啊,这真是太棒了。我希望大家都喜欢,这次安排真的是尽全力了。
  而且鸟巢那么大,是目前为止最大的决赛场地了。
  Just make sure that there is ample time for 5 games and a closing ceremony. Don't want a repeat of last year.
  &&希望他们租了鸟巢足够的时间,不要像去年那样,租的时间太短,都不够五场打满+闭幕式的。
  Hopefully there won't be massive amounts of people attempting to refund their tickets when the inevitable Korean vs Korean finals happen.
  An sparse stadium would look pretty bad.
  &&希望不会有太多人因为决赛变成韩国内战而退票,空荡荡的鸟巢那就太糟糕了。
  In all seriousness, when we went to Shanghai last year forMSIwe saw a packed house of Chinese fans there to watch a match without one of their home teams. Getting to see the two best teams in the world play in the Bird's Nest is a pretty incredible opportunity, so I'm hoping we'll have a full house again (and 5 games pls).
  &&我担保,我们去年MSI去上海的时候,场地里坐满了观众观看两支非队伍比赛。能够在鸟巢里看两支世界顶级队伍的比赛是难以想象的体验,我希望这次观众也能坐满(还希望五场能够打满)。
  I really like the crowd last year inMSI. They had good reactions when good plays were made. Riot'sMSI/Worlds production is always on point. I hope you have more content after each day of Worlds for serious and non-serious stuff. I also hope the documentaries would feature more interesting players. The Gogoing story in particular still gets me teary-eyed..
  &&我真的非常喜欢去年MSI的观众。他们在精彩操作时候的反应恰到好处。Riot的MSI和S赛的各种宣传也总是很棒。我也希望有更多有趣的纪录片,Gogoing的纪录片当时真的让我看哭了。
  Still, a chinese team making the final would be absolutely insane for the finals atmosphere.
  &&还是得说,如果有一支中国队能够打进决赛,那决赛的气氛一定令人疯狂。
  Bird's Nest has 80,000 seating capacity. Compare that to
Staples Center (18,000) and S5 Mercedes-Benz Arena (14,500). Wow.
  &&鸟巢有80000个位置,比起S6的斯台普斯中心(18000)和S5梅奔的(14500),真是太棒了。
  It's a freaking Olympics stadium, can't get any better than this.
  &&那可是他喵的奥运会主场馆啊,简直不能更棒了。
  The Bird's nest is an amazing location, I remember Usain Bolt breaking world records in that stadium! So hyped to see League in a big open air stadium again!
  &&鸟巢真的是太棒了,我记得博尔特就是在这里打破了世界记录的!真高兴能再次在一个大的开放式场馆里看到。
  &&Agree, I've been there a few times now before committing to Worlds and it's breathtaking. Hope we honor that amazing place.
  &&同意,我在确定这里是世界赛举办地前去过几次,令人窒息的棒。希望我们的S赛不负这个绝佳的举办地。
  problem is october is a bad moment to go to beijing because of the peak of smog.
  &&但是十月可能不是个好时候,鉴于北京那时候雾霾最重。
  Yep, but tbh staying there for the grand final won't be a problem if you wear a simple mask when you go outside.
  &&是的,但是在那里看个决赛问题还是不大的,只要出门时候带上口罩就好了。
  Yes, and it's gonna be awkward as hell to see the whole stadium wearing masks.
  &&说是这么说,但是如果整个体育场的观众都带着口罩会不会很蠢。
  wtf 91,000 shens?!?!
  &&什么?!91000个?!
  Oh man. Worlds in China is gonna make for some rough viewing hours for NA. (13 hours ahead of EST)
  EDIT: Im still super hyped. China absolutely deserves to host because every other main region has had a chance. The viewership worldwide may be the highest yet.
  &&天哪,在中国打S赛对于北美观众来说,时差实在是太磨人了。
  但是我还是很高兴的。中国绝对应该主办一次S赛了,其他所有主赛区都主办过了。这次的观众可能是有史以来最多的。
  I think China deserves to host Worlds though. It's bad for NA viewers but then they also suffered through the same thing in 2 Worlds that has been hosted in NA.
  They have the highest player base and viewing numbers. I checked one time it had 3 million views in anLPLmatch and that's just in one streaming site.. I didn't believe it at first but I realize it's possible since China is big.
  &&我也认为中国应该主办S赛了。虽然时差对NA观众很糟糕,但是比赛在NA的时候他们也是顶着时差看的。
  他们有最高的选手基数和观看人数。我曾经去看过一个直播网站的LPL比赛,有300万的观看人数啊......我一开始不相信,但是后来我想中国这么大,这也是可能的。

游戏数据库
绝地求生内容推荐s7总决赛两个韩国队的话 有人看吗_百度知道
s7总决赛两个韩国队的话 有人看吗
我有更好的答案
杀进四强的WE和RNG均在半决赛被韩国队伍打败的确很遗憾啊作为中国粉丝,在鸟巢看韩国队伍内战的确不是我问想看到的。但是作为一个LOL玩家,不得不说他们的确为大家奉献了精彩的比赛,不得不说韩国队伍在比赛策略以及整体配合都比我们强,失误也少。总决赛鸟巢就不去了,在网上看看就行了
ERP集团实施顾问
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 lols7总决赛鸟巢 的文章

更多推荐