饥荒饥荒修改mod人物血量mire怎么修改

MIRE mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Heads up! This mod is not for everyone. If you're wondering if MIRE is compatible with "CS Complete", this probably isn't the right mod for you. However, if you like to take it slow and suffer a little bit,)
Brief overview
Anomalies are deadly and radiation poisoning can't be taken lightly anymore. When going deep into the zone, preparation is key. A gas mask might be uncomfortable to wear but it will save your life one day.
There's no such thing as a free lunch, demand is high and supplies are limited. Simply surviving in the zone can be expensive. Many Stalkers earn their keep by hunting mutants for their body parts until they can afford the proper equipment to go deep and search for artifacts.
Unlike vanilla, your character needs to eat and doesn't heal up automatically.So remember to eat regularly, keep your
handy and take a nap every now and then.
Ballistics have been modified to make gunfights more realistic. Keep your head down and don't try to be a hero! There's no shame in retreat if it lets you remain strong enough to go after the enemy later.
Motivation & Release
Several weeks back I wanted to do a playthrough of good old Clear Sky and was desperately looking for a plain hardcore oriented mod. Unfortunately, I didn't find one (not saying there aren't any good CS mods out there, just not what I was looking for). So I learned how to add and tweak things myself to make Clear Sky harder and more immersive for me. Well, as you can see I got carried away with it and at some point I thought it might be worth sharing with you.
Now I got the basics covered and I'm preparing to release MIRE 1.0 this Weekend.
MIRE 1.0 will be released this Friday , April 1st.
Full list of features and credits for version 1.0 of MIRE
Every mod should have a video trailer of some kind, right?
Well, here it is.
With the hunger mechanic being reintroduced and auto-healing removed, consumables have become more important...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the
with no filter applied, to browse all available.
to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
MIRE 1.0 executable file. Please read description for additional information...
Unofficial addon pack by Capt.Host. Please read description for additional information...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the
with no filter applied, to browse all available.
to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
« Previous
Release date
Released Apr 2016
9 votes submitted.
Ratings closed.
this review contains spoilers
Highest Rated (3 agree)
Performace in this mod is actually great. Doesn't lag like CoC, Misery and Lost Alpha do. This game looks great already and there is no need to improve it. CS has been the best looking game in Stalker series (vanilla)
Apr 1 2016 by Maggy_
Link to MIRE by selecting a button and using the embed code provided
Last Update
1 year agoPowered by饥荒游戏 双DLC 穿越专辑(ROG篇)第十六期:我不是大神Dota-在线观看-风行网
全部标记为已读
您暂未收到新消息哦~
安装PC客户端
把想看的剧下载到本地吧~
点击立即下载就可以下载当前视频了哦~
我来说两句
播放:1,147
播放:13,776