组六技巧有哪些请详细小组介绍解说词一下可以吗?

后三组六经验小结讲解?_百度知道
后三组六经验小结讲解?
.........................,P在x轴上................,坐标为P(-b&#47..................,0 36,6 0主 要 擅 定 位.......................抛物线有一个顶点P................,P在y轴上....,五 星......,一 星..............;2a,(4ac-b^2)/4a)当-b&#47....................;2a=0时.....................三 星,组 六开 始 我 都 挂 了 很 多 跟 了 他 以 后 就 回 来 了有 必 要 去 跟 他 学 习 看 能 不 能 改 变 现 在 的 状 况还 分 享 了 很 多 关 于 这 方 面 心 态 和 技 巧 的 文 章..................................................后 面 认⑩了一个 高 手....。也 亏 了 不 少......................我 玩 cai 几 年 了 怎 么 说 呢,说 点 小 经 验看 似 简 单 的 数 字 游 戏,有 时 候 玩 的 头 疼 自 己 不 会只 要 回 看 趋 势 基 本 上 不 会 亏,我 玩 这 个 很多 年........,才 把 我 从 从 深 渊 救 起TaO、O、 9 3....;当Δ=b^2-4ac=0时。主 要 没 有没 有 遇 到 好 人 哎.................
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置: >>
口语task1-6讲解
Task 1 Free-choice _______话题亦鸥网特别推荐 感谢原作者A. Testing Purpose of Task 1:Sample question:Describe a book that is the most useful to you. Explain why this book is souseful. Include details and examples in your explanation.1. 有形的谈论对象1.personTYPE英文(16.56%)2. 无形的谈论对象4.intangible object(34.36%)2.place(11.67%)3.tangible object(14.72%)5.event or activity(22.70%)中文 Describe 模板代号 Describe =描述 T-D-2S-C Describe =讲述 T-2S-C区别这两个单词:tangible 可触及的triangle 三角形B. Question Types of Task 1:Question Type 1 ‘Describe’ Question __________题 (91.41%) Question Type 2 ‘Characteristics or Qualities’ Question __________题(8.59%)C. Strategies for Task 1:Question Type 1■ Step 1. Reading the Question: 1. Format:’ Question ‘Describe Describe’①. Describe a familiar 1.person 2.place 3.tangible object 4.intangible object 5.event or activity②. Give explanation在亦鸥网练机经,可以免费得到老师点评啦!http://www.yeeaoo.com/ 在亦鸥网练机经,可以免费得到老师点评啦!http://www.yeeaoo.com/ Skill 2.Things that can be used as details 展开说细节的方法: ★方法 1. Domino Effect 多米诺骨牌效应,连续两步推好处: 举例:方法 2. Giving a List _____: 举例: 表达:1. Such as A, B and C 2. Like … 3. Including …方法 3. Giving an Short Example _____: (不是短故事! ) 举例: 表达:1. For example, 2. Take…as an example. 3. Last time,事例。方法 4. Giving a Figure / Figures ________: 举例:方法 5. Before-after Effect _________________: 举例:在亦鸥网练机经,可以免费得到老师点评啦!http://www.yeeaoo.com/ Common Connecting Words & PhrasesStepA-1Personally, Personally speaking, As far as I am concerned, In my opinion, From my perspective, In my view, Individually, Through my eyes, For me, From my point of view,ExpressionsA.Topic StatementIn my books, the famous person I admire most is xxx. I believe that… I think the best invention is computers. I would like to say that my favorite isA-2 形容词最高级Favorite Like…most / Admire…most I would share some statistics with you to show where our international students come from. B-1 There are a couple of reasons. I think there are a couple of main reasons why I do think so. And I think there are a couple of reasons for this/that. There are two points I’d like to focus on.B-2:Progression WordsB.Supporting InformationFirst, First of all, Initially, On one hand, For one reason, The first reason is that … One reason I think …is that… The first point is- Second,Also,then,Next,- What’s more, - In addition, On the other hand,Furthermore, Additionally,For another reason… The second reason is that … Another reason I think…is that… that… Another point is that ….C-1C.ConclusionIn conclusion, All in all,In a word, To sum upIn short,In brief,So, for these reasons, ... 各题型通用收尾句型: These are the two reasons why I think that Backstreet Boys are the best.在亦鸥网练机经,可以免费得到老师点评啦!http://www.yeeaoo.com/ ■ Step 3. Speaking your Response: 1. Response Time: 2. Put the key points into the template. 3. Characteristics of an Outstanding Response. 4. A Sample Answer:Choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important. Please include specific details in your explanation.Outline: O=Opinion: the Green bookstore D=Description: 2S=Supporting Information: C= Conclusion (optional): ①.various books + ②.coffee + detail: detail: domino domino观 点 : I would like to say that the Green bookstore is the place I go to often that is important for me. 优点:1、答为所问 2、咋问咋答描述: It takes me about five minutes to get there on foot. All I have there are books and delicious coffee waiting for me. 必须有 一言两语 理 由 1 : First of all, this bookstore offers customers more kinds of books than general bookstores do. By reading various books, I can share authors’ points of view that are totally different from mine. 多米诺’s more, if I start getting dizzy with letters, I can have a cup of coffee in their 理由 2: What What’coffee shop. It really brings me pleasure as much as in reading. 结尾: All in all, the Green bookstore is the place I visit frequently and it is very important for me in my daily life. 店 (129 words)【标准长度:≈85-95 words /45’’】【注释】 : various [' v ?ri?s]各种各样的dizzy [' dizi] 头晕眼花的 coffee shop 咖啡 My Answer : 5. 5.My Answer:Choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important. Please include specific details in your explanation.Outline: O=Opinion: D=Description: 2S=Supporting Information: ①. ②. C= Conclusion (optional): + + detail: detail:_____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________在亦鸥网练机经,可以免费得到老师点评啦!http://www.yeeaoo.com/ 4. A Sample Answer:观 点 : I would like to say that the Green bookstore is the place I go to often that is important for me. 优点:1、答为所问 2、咋问咋答描述: It takes me about five minutes to get there on foot. All I have there are books and delicious coffee waiting for me. 必须有 一言两语理 由 1 : First of all, this bookstore offers customers more kinds of books than general bookstores do. By reading various books, I can share authors’ points of view that are totally different from mine. 多米诺’s more, if I start getting dizzy with letters, I can have a cup of coffee in their What’ 理由 2: Whatcoffee shop. It really brings me pleasure as much as in reading.结尾: All in all, the Green bookstore is the place I visit frequently and it is very important for me in my daily life. (129 words)【标准长度:≈110 words /45’’】【注释】 : various [' v ?ri?s]各种各样的 店dizzy [' dizi] 头晕眼花的 coffee shop 咖啡在亦鸥网练机经,可以免费得到老师点评啦!http://www.yeeaoo.com/ ’ Question Question Type 2 ‘Characteristics or Qualities Qualities’■ Step 1 & 2. Reading the Question & Preparing your Response:1. Format: 按谈论对象分两类: discuss about qualities / characteristics / features of a good person or a good place.I.discuss about qualities / characteristics / features of a good person:1). In your opinion, what is the most important quality of a good team member? Use reasons and specific examples to explain why these characteristics are important. [/ 北美 ] 2). In your opinion ,what are some important characteristics of a good leader? Use reasons and specific examples to explain why these qualities are important. [北美 //] 3). In your opinion , what are some important characteristics of a good friend? Use reasons and specific examples to explain why these characteristics are important. [北美 ] 4). In your opinion , what are some of the qualities of a good parent? Use reasons and specific examples to explain why these characteristics are important. [ 北美] 5). What do you think is the most important quality of a strong friendship: loyalty , honesty or sense of humor? Explain why? Please include details and examples in your response. [/北美
//] 6). In your opinion, what is the most important quality of a good neighbor? Use specific reasons and examples in your answer. [北美 /] 7). What characteristic is the most important for a university student to be successful , high motivation , hard working or intelligence ? Explain why you think this characteristic is the most important? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. [ 北 美 /] 8). What do you think is ONE of the most important characteristics that a good teacher should have? Include specific reasons and details in your explanation. [///北美 ]
II. discuss about qualities / characteristics / features of a good place:1). While choosing a restaurant or café,what are some important features you care about? Why? 北美 / [/] 2). While choosing a house or an apartment to live in, what is the most important characteristic you care about? Why? [//北美 ] 3). While choosing a university ,besides academic programs, which of the following factors do you care about most: cost , size and location? Explain why this characteristic is the most important to you? [北美 //] 4). In your opinion , what is the most important characteristic of a good school? Use specific reasons and examples in your answer. [] 5). What do you think is the most important quality of a good working environment : good bosses, friendly co-workers, or flexible hours? Explain why? Please include details and examples in your response. [北美]2.Typical and Sample Question (1): 问法 1:N选2题In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a good friend (XXX)? Use reasons and specific examples to explain why these characteristics are important. [北美 ]’ Questions:★ 3. Template of Task 1- ‘Characteristics or Qualities Qualities’ O-2S: Question Type 2 ‘Characteristics or Qualities ’ Question Qualities’ Characteristic 1 Characteristic 2 ↓ Reason 1 or Detail 1 KL Conclusion ↓ Reason 2 or Detail 2 ▲ ▲Personally, I believe that a good xxx should at least have the following two characteristics.(11 sec) Characteristic or quality 1: Characteristic or quality 2: . Reason or detail: _______________.(17 sec) . Reason or detail: ______________.(17 sec) 扩展技巧:1、________、2、________4. Sample Answer:In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a good friend? Use reasons and specific examples to explain why these characteristics are important. [北美 ]Outline: O=Opinion: patient & frank 2S=Supporting Information: C= Conclusion (optional): ①. patient ②. frank + detail: problems or schoolwork + detail: flaws and suggestions, a good friend should at le ast have the following two As far as I’m concerned concerned, least characteristics, being patient and frank. , a good friend should be a patient person. Take my best friend Tom as an First of all all,example. He is very patient. Whenever I talk about my own problems with him, or ask him about schoolwork, he is always ready to help me and never gets fed up with my problems., a good friend should be frank, just like Tom. When I become over satisfied with Also Also,the tasks I have just finished, instead of flattering me like others, Tom will point out my flaws clearly and give me suggestions. His suggestions are always very helpful for me. (119 words)【注释】 :flatter [' fl?t?r] 谄媚 flaw [fl :] 缺点 5. Typical and Sample Question (2): 问法 2:3 选 1While choosing a university , besides academic programs, which of the following factors do you care about most: cost,size or location? Explain why this characteristic is the most important to you?[北美 //]6.’ Questions:★ Template of Task 1- ‘Characteristics or Qualities Qualities’O-2S:Question Type 2 ’ Question ‘Characteristics or Qualities Qualities’Characteristic ↓ Reason 1 + Detail 1 KL Conclusion ↓ Reason 2 + Detail 2▲ Personally, I think that xxx is the characteristic / feature / factor I care about most while I am choosing a xxx.(11 sec) ▲ Reason and detail: _____._____. _____.(17 sec) Reason and detail: _____._____. _____.(17 sec)7. Sample Answer:While choosing a university , besides academic programs, which of the following factors do you care about most: cost,size or location? Explain why this characteristic is the most important to you?[北美 //] Outline: O=Opinion: location 2S=Supporting Information: ①. surrounding resources + detail: + detail: ②. beautiful areas--activities--relaxation C= Conclusion (optional):For me, I care about the location of the university most while I am choosing auniversity because of the following two reasons:, if the university is located where there are many other study places, like First of all all,public libraries and neighboring universities, I can easily get rich educational resources including various reference books and famous professors.’s more , if the university is located in a beautiful area, I can attend outdoor What What’ more,activities such as going hiking and taking pictures in my spare time there. Doing these activities can really bring me relaxation., I believe that the location of the university is the factor I care about most All in all all,when I am choosing a university. (120 words)8. Typical and Sample Question (2): 问法 3:N 选 1In your opinion , what is the most important characteristic of a good school? Use specific reasons and examples in your answer.■ Step 3. Speaking your Response: 1. Response Time: 2. Put the key points into the template. 3. Characteristics of an Outstanding Response.[] Task 1 Free-choice1. Speak about a Person 人物题1-25:朋友 26-28:家人 29-44:团队成员N 选 1 话题45-62:领导或成功者 63-64:邻居或室友1.nice 好心的 2.kind-hearted 好心的 3.kindly 温和的 4.sweet-tempered 性情和蔼的 5.amiable 和蔼可亲的 6.amicable 友好的 7.friendly 友好的 8.easygoing 好相处的 9.honest 诚实的 10.sincere 真诚的 11.frank 直率的 12.faithful 忠诚的 13.be loyal to sb. 对某人忠诚 14.reliable 可靠的 15.trustworthy 值得信任的 16.humorous 幽默的 17.has a good sense of humor 有幽默感 18.have a lot in common 有很多共同点 19.share common interests 有共同的爱好 20.helpful 有帮助的 21.optimistic 乐观的 22.confident 自信的 23.introverted 内向的 24.extroverted 外向的 25.outgoing 外向的 26.considerate 体贴的 27.understanding 善解人意的 28.supportive 支持的 29.well-educated 受过良好教育的 30.smart 精明的 31.creative 有创造力的 32.warm-hearted 热情的 33.enthusiastic 热情的 34.passionate 有激情的 35.be full of passion 充满激情的 36.active 积极活跃的 37.energetic 有活力的 38.careful 仔细的 39.cooperative 有合作精神的 40.knows how to cooperate with others 41.knows how to work together with others 42.has team spirit 有团队精神的 43.responsible 负责任的 44.sense of responsibility 责任感 45.be strict with sb. 对某人严格 46.self-conscious 自觉的 47.ambitious 有雄心壮志的 48.aggressive 有进取心的 49.knowledgeable 知识渊博的 50.open-minded 思想开明的 51.strong-willed 意志坚强的 52.adaptable 适应性强的 53.persistent 有毅力的 54.persistence 毅力 55.patient 有耐心的 56.patience 耐心 57.diligent 勤奋的 58.industrious 勤奋的 59.hard-working 努力的 60.successful 成功的 61.generous 慷慨的 62.thrifty 节俭的 63.clean 干净的 64.neat 整洁的 2. Speak about a Place 地点题地点描述题八大常用理由:park garden campus seashore [' si: r] 海边 旅游景点1. beautifulscenery spots [' si:n?ri] / scenic spots [' si:nik] garden park bedroom library2. quietstudy lounge [laund garden park bedroom ] / study room / studying room 自习室 cinema seashore é [(US)k?' fe caf café swimming pool ] 咖啡馆3. make me feel relaxedhomescenery spots4. make new friendsschool libraryclubgymscenery spots museum [mju:' zi?m]bookstore [' buk st r] university park fitness center scenery spots sports field seashore5. learn knowledgeschool garden操场 swimming pool seashore scenery spots6. do sportsgym7. have yummy(delicious) foodrestaurant cafeteria [ k?fi' ti?ri?] 餐厅 café [(US)k?' fe supermarket shopping mall ] 咖啡馆 scenery spots8. do shopping(souvenirs [可数名词] 纪念品 [US:' su:v?nir , su:v?' nir])上述,人物、地点相关语汇,既适用于描述题,也适用于特征题。 3. Speak about a Tangible Object 物品题可触及物体的描述角度:1、appearance 2、function 3、meaningful 物体的外表 物体的功用 物体的纪念意义、激励作用1.Describe a gift that you would give to someone. Explain why you want to give this gift to this person. Please include specific reasons and details in your response. [ 北 美 ]2.What type of books do you enjoy to read? Romance books, biography books or mystery books? Explain why you enjoy reading this type of book? Please include reasons and details in you explanation. [欧美 /中国 /北美 ]3.Which technology has made the greatest impact on people’s life in your country? Airplane , computer or television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your response. [北美 /]4.Describe a memorable painting or photo you have seen before. Explain why you like it or dislike it. Include reasons and details to support your response. [ 北 美
/ ] 4. Speak about an Intangible Thing 抽象事物题及事件题抽象事物题和事件活动题之答案设计策略$ 策略 1、下面的这些题目及思路提示,都是普通华人学生的思路。是用来给大家抛 砖引玉用的。大家千万不要照搬。一定要设计出有自己个性的答案! $ 策略 2、大家在设计自己的个性化答案时,可以利用一些有帮助的网络资源,比如: Yahoo Answers (http://answers.yahoo.com) ; Mylot (http://www.mylot.com) ; Answerbag (http://www.answerbag.com)1. Describe one of your future goals. Explain why this goal is important to you. Include reasons and details to support your response. [/]2. Describe the most important decision that you have ever made. Explain why this decision is the most important. Include reasons and details to support your response. [] 3. Describe your ideal job (career/profession you wish to pursue). Explain why this job is your ideal job. Include reasons and details to support your response. [] 4. Choose one of the following work of art and explain why you like it most: comedy, stage play, and musical play. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. [] 5. What is the most interesting class you have ever taken? Explain the aspects of the class that made it interesting. Include details and examples in your explanation. [] 6. What kind of movie do you enjoy most? Explain why you like this kind of movie. Include reasons and examples to support your response. 7. []Choose one of the following work of art and explain why you like it most: song, poem, and painting. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. []8. Describe one of your skills which you are good at (such as drawing pictures, playing basketball). Explain why this skill is important to you. Include reasons and details to support your response. 9.[]Describe an important opportunity that you have been given in your life. Explain why this opportunity is important to you. Include reasons and details to support your response. []10. Describe your favorite time of a year. Explain why you like this time most. Include reasons and details to support your response. []5. Describe an Event or an Activity 事件或活动谈论题1. Describe a celebration,public event or moment that is most impressive to you. Explain why it was memorable to you. Include reasons and examples to support your response. [//] 2. Describe a memorial you attended. Explain why it was important to you. Include reasons and examples to support your response. 3. []Describe a social or political event in your country. Explain why it was memorable to you. Include reasons and examples to support your response. [/]4.Describe a challenging experience you had and how you overcame that challenge. Include reasons and examples to support your response. [北美 /]5. Describe the most enjoyable event in your childhood. Explain why it was memorable to you. Include reasons and examples to support your response. [] 6. Describe a disappointing experience. Explain why it was memorable to you. Include reasons and examples to support your response. [北美 ] Describe an activity you often do in your spare time. Why you choose to do it in your spare time. Include reasons and examples to support your response. [] Describe your favorite way to relax yourself. Explain why you would like to use this way to relax yourself. Include reasons and details to support your response. []7.8.9. Describe a popular sport, game or activity in your country. Explain why it is so popular. Include reasons and examples to support your response. [2006] 二选一话题常用理由序号 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 理由 省钱 省时 便于携带 省事 交友 减压、放松 舒服 开心 高效 变得有活力-高效 健康 长见识 记笔记-便于复习 环保 美食 购物 environmentally friendly try yummy food do shopping, go shopping save the trouble of doing sth. make friends make me feel relaxed make me feel comfortable make me feel happy efficiently, high(er) efficiency, energetic help me to keep healthy learn about 表达法 save money, cheaper, costly, expensive save time 1、喜好题开篇句型1. I prefer to do sth.Some people prefer to attend indoor activities in their spare time. Others prefer to attend outdoor activities in their spare time. Which do you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your response. [.5/北美 /]2. I prefer doing sth.Some people prefer buying items online, or from magazines or catalogs. Others prefer doing shopping in real stores. Which do you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. [/欧洲 /北美 ]练习题:1. Some people prefer to buy already-prepared food. Others prefer to buy fresh materials and prepare meals by themselves. Which do you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your response. [北美 /] 2. Some people like to do only what they already do well. Other people prefer to try new things and take risks. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. [北美 /]2、立场题开篇句型1. agree/disagree with +观点+同位语从句Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. A person needs talent to be an artist. [北美 ]2. agree/disagree with +持某观点的人+定语从句Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Advertising has too much influence on what people buy. [ 北 美 ] 3. agree/disagree that +宾语从句(同意或反对之内容)Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your response. It is important to learn a new culture. [北美 /]… 4. I believe that that…_________________________________Some people believe that universities should focus their money on academic studies. Other people believe that universities should also use their funds to provide students more entertainments such as movies and concerts. What is your opinion and why? //北美 /] [北美练习题:1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Children should be required to help with household tasks as long as they grow old enough to do so. [北美 /北美 /]2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Young people know more about the modern world than their parents do. [柏林北美 ] 3. Some people believe that every student who wants to attend university should be given the opportunity to receive university education. Other people believe that university education should be available to only students who have done well in secondary schools. What is your opinion and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your position. /] [北美 Task 2 Paired-choices ________话题A. Testing Purpose of Task 2:Task 2 测试考生谈论自己的喜好或立场的能力。B. Question Types of Task 2 and Strategies for Task 2 重点 :■ Step 1. Reading the Question:1. Formats:Type 1 Prefer A or B[65.5%]Type 2Agree or Disagree[34.5%]①. Choose and StateChoice A (behavior / situation)喜欢的做事方式be Given One StatementChoice B (behavior / situation) Agree Disagree②. Give your Explanation①. State your Opinion and ②. Give your Explanation2. Typical and Sample Questions for Type 1- Prefer A or B:Some students prefer to attend smaller classes with small group discussions. Others prefer to attend lager classes with lectures. Which do you prefer and why?Include details and examples in your explanation.//北美 ] [/ 北 美 3. Typical and Sample Questions for Type 2-Agree or Disagree:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Students should not be allowed to taketheir cell phones into classrooms. ■ Step 2. Preparing your Response:1. Preparation time:2. What should you do during these 15 seconds? 3. Response Preparation Strategies:★ Skill 1. Use notes and template of Task 2 to organize information before speaking:★Type 1 Prefer A or B Type 2 Agree or DisagreeOpinion LK Reason 1 ↓ Detail 1 KL Conclusion Reason 2 ↓ Detail 2O-2S-C / O-3S:▲ Opinion: Personally, I __________ because of two reasons(9 sec) 三个不要: 1、 不要_________ 2、 不要_________ 3、 不要__________ ▲ Supporting Information: Reason and detail 1: ___________.___________. ____________. (15 sec) Reason and detail 2: ___________.___________. ____________. (15 sec) ▲ Conclusion: So, ________, I ___________. (6 sec)Skill 2. Quickly jot down your key points (opinion, reasons and details). Skill 3. How to choose your opinion, reasons and details? Skill 4. Things that can be used as details Skill 5. Expressions for giving preference or position ■ Step 3. Speaking your Response:1. Response Time: 2. Put the key points into the template. 3. Characteristics of an Outstanding Response 4. Sample Question:Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.Outline: O=Opinion: eating at home 2S=Supporting Information: ①. save a lot of money ②. improve cooking skills C= Conclusion (optional): + detail: 20 times + detail:Sample Response:Personally, I think that preparing food and eating food at home would be a better choice for me because of the following two reasons. ’t have to One reason is that eating food at home can help me to save a lot of money. I don don’pay big money for the food in restaurants.Another reason is that keeping preparing food at home can help me to improve my cookingskills greatly. By now, I can make various foods, such as hot fish and Mapo tofu. In short, I prefer to prepare and eat food at home. (98 Words) 6. Sample Question:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Attending a college makes a person easier to get successful in career.Outline: O=Opinion: √ 2S=Supporting Information: C= Conclusion (optional): Sample Response ①. receive 21st century skills ②. build up their social networks + + detail: detail:Personally, I definitely agree with the statement that attending a college makes a person . easier to get successful in career for two reasons reasons. First of all, colleges provide students 21st century skills such as critical thinking,problem-solving skills and communication skills. Students who have received right skills will succeed in the 21st century economy.What ’ s more, in colleges, students can meet their classmates or schoolmates, so they canbuild up their social networks. All of the graduates can work together in their businesses. Business cooperation will make all of them easier to succeed. All in all, I agree with the statement that attending a college makes a person easier to get successful in career. (114 words) Task 3 Campus Issue & Student’s Attitude____________ 题A. Introduction to Task 31. Testing Purpose of Task 3: Task 3 测试考生读懂、听懂、记录、归纳、转述通知或倡议书,以及学生议论的信息的 能力。2. Format of Task 3:Steps★ ReadingTime/ secContentsan announcement: policy plan 1 content + 2 reasons a proposal letter: proposal 1 content + 2 reasons★ Listeninga student discussion: 1 opinion + 2 reasonsPreparing★ Speakingsec sec restate contents of the reading and the listeningReading Time: 45 secondsTuition And Fees Will Be IncreasedThe university has decided to increase tuition and fees for all students by approximately 8 percent next semester. For the past 5 years, the tuition and fees have remained the same, but it is necessary to increase them now for several reasons. The university has many more students than we had five years ago, and we must hire additional professors to teach these students. We have also made a new commitment to research and technology, and will be renovating and upgrading our laboratory facilities to better meet our students’ needs.要点:用____________记录 1 _____ + 2 _____ 3. a Typical Question:The woman expresses her opinion of the university’s plan. Briefly summarize the plan, then state her opinion about the plan and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.4. Sample Debriefings: debriefing [di'bri:fi?]: report of a mission or taskSample Debriefing 1 [] 【学校通知】 :学校计划在图书馆底层开咖啡厅。 好处 1:可方便学生,学生不用出图书馆就可享用饮料和食物 drinks and foods。 好处 2、提高学习效率。 【学生态度】 :女生反对此计划。 理由 1、café的 snack 都是些垃圾食品,没食堂的健康。 理由 2、分散学生学习注意力。如学生得知有朋友在 café吃饭,他们可能经受不住诱 惑,会去找朋友聊天。于是,他们就不能专心学习了,学习效率就不高了。Sample Debriefing 2 [/] 【倡议书】 : 为美化校园, 大学计划投资搞“亮灯工程”。 一天文学系教授写公开信反对。 理由 1、每月多花$1000 电费。钱应用来修图书馆。 理由 2、 “亮灯工程”会造成光污染,使天空太亮, 天文系在晚上观测不到星星了。 【学生态度】 :男生赞成教授的意见。 理由 1:花那么多钱,只是看着好看,没实际作用!三楼图书馆关了几个月了,学校 应该用省下来的钱修图书馆。 理由 2:他选了天文课。灯太多,他们不能用望远镜跟踪一个彗星 comet,那大家就 只能看图片,大家都会很失望。 B. Strategies for Task 3 ★■ Step 1.Reading an Announcement or a Letter:Four Reading Skills:■ Skill 1. Read the topic of the article. ◆ Tip 1. listen to the instruction carefully. ◆ Tip 2. Topic of the article = title of the article ◆ Tip 3. Frequently discussed issues on campus = Task 3 debriefings Five key campus-related issues: 1. Foods _______ 4. Amusement _______ 5. New courses or programs _______ _______ 2. Library _______ 3. Dormitory■ Skill 2.Read valuable contents inside the article: ◆ Tip 1. +1. if the article =an announcement:1 content of the new plan or policy + 2 reasons or benefits2. if the article = a proposal letter:1 content of the proposal+ 2 reasons or benefits◆ Tip 2. Who will benefit? 1. The university side grades ◆ Tip 3. Thoughts for proposals: 以不变之思路,应万变之题目! 思路决定答题句型! a proposal letter=狭义倡议; an announcement=广义倡议 1. set up / increase 2. eliminate / cancel 增加 取消 ____________________ ____________________ 2. all students from the university ,one grade or two①. ___________________________________ ②. ___________________________________③. ___________________________________3. improve / update改良 ____________________ ■ Skill 3. Get very familiar with a debriefing before you meet its relative true article. Task 3 [北美
/ ]【个人倡议】 :有人给校报写信建议学校应该把 3 小时的 history seminar 减为 2 小时。 理由 1、时间太长,学生没法在三小时一直集中注意力 concentrate。到后来大家都无聊死了。 理由 2、history seminar 的第三个小时完全是 a waste of time。■ Skill 4.Take Notes Well.1. Notes taking strategies. (45 sec. Never show up later) 2. Jot down information, such as time, location, people, event, course name and bus route. 3. Take notes while or after you reading the article? Reading Reading 30’’ 25’’ → Taking Notes Taking Notes 15’’ 20’’ 请在下面的这片空白处,记阅读部分的笔记:标题:不应直接抄标题。 文章内部的内容:不应什么细节都抄或都记。 Good News for Movie FansThe Student Association has just purchased a new sound system for the Old Lincoln Hall auditorium, the place where movies on campus are currently shown. By installing the new sound system, the Student Association hopes to attract more students to the movies and increase ticket sales. Before making the purchase of the new equipment, the Student Association conducted a survey on campus to see what kind of entertainment students liked best. Going to the movies ranked number one. “Students at North-field College love going to the movies,” said the president of the Student Association “so we decided to make what they already love even better. We’re confident that the investment into the sound system will translate into increased ticket sales.” (125 words)请在下面的这片空白处,记阅读部分的笔记: ■ Step 2. Listening to a Student Discussion:Four Listening Skills:■ ■ Skill 1. Conversation format= 1 attitude (supports or opposes) +2 reasons Skill 2. Listen to the conversation for answers to the following 4 questions. 1. What are the speakers discussing about? 2. Who has a strong opinion? 3. What is his or her opinion? (27.81%) 4. What are the two reasons he or she holds for this opinion? (Try your best to understand them.) ◆ Tip 1. 在 Task 3 的听力材料中,考生可能听到的表达对话人物态度的表达 法: ________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ 反 对 ( 72.19% ) 或 赞 成1、表示反对Unfair! It is unnecessary to … Silly! It makes no sense! Ridiculous! It’s a short-term solution. I feel that this plan is not practical.2、表示支持Wonderful! Cool! I think this reform is great! It’s a good idea! It can’t be better! It’s necessary. It does work. I can’t agree with it more! 我太赞同了!◆ Tip 2. Thoughts for two reasons:Opposes反对Supports赞成1、一意孤行→坏结果→直接反对 2、出谋划策→好结果→间接反对 3、揭露真相即揭露因果。 “果”有两种: 一种是“没必要” 、 二种是 “不现实、 不能够” 。1、说出实惠→直接赞成 2、忆苦思甜→间接赞成Opposes 反对: Task 3[ / /北美 ] 【出题思路】 图书馆计划用有独立隔间的小桌替换敞开式大桌。 学生可免受他人干扰,更专心于学习。 可解决学生多、座位少的问题,因为小单间桌子占地 面积小,可多放 50 个座位。 男生反对学校的这一做法。 大家不能聚在一起讨论 group project 了。 图书馆座位挤的问题不存在,现在随时有很多空位。 换桌子浪费钱。学校应用钱建 new meeting hall。总体思路――坏的应取消 影响学习――保障学习 浪费空间――节约空间【学校通知】 内容 好处 1 好处 2 【学生态度】 理由 1 理由 2【出题思路】一意孤行→坏结果→直接反对 一意孤行→坏结果→直接反对 揭露真相 出谋划策→好结果→间接反对Task 3[ 北美] 【出题思路】 学校计划取消历史讲座。 注册这门课的学生太少,学生可能不感兴趣。 请教授需要很多钱,住宿、交通等等。 女生反对学校的这一做法。总体思路――坏的应取消 浪费人力 浪费金钱【学校通知】 内容 理由 1 理由 2 【学生态度】 理由 1【出题思路】注册学生少是因为这门课的时间与电影理论冲突,大 揭露真相→出谋划策→好结果→ 家都去看电影了。如果更改一下时间,肯定会有更多 间接反对 学生注册。 学校可以请一些校内或当地社区内的教授来讲座,这 样可以省很多钱。出谋划策→好结果→间接反对理由 2Task 3[//北美 ] 【出题思路】 一学生给校报写倡议书,建议学校邀请一当地知名商 业领袖在今年的毕业典礼上做演讲。 可扩大该校商学院项目影响力。 女生反对学校的这一做法。 每年都请商人,很 boring。学校可以请其他领域的杰 出者,比如老师来讲教育能吸引学生来听。 商学院的项目已经做得很够大了,没必要再找名人提 高声望了。学校该把资源重点用于新教师培养。总体思路――无中应生有 大学官方受益【个人倡议】 内容 好处 1 【学生态度】 理由 1 理由 2【出题思路】揭露真相→出谋划策→好结果→ 间接反对 揭露真相 出谋划策→好结果→间接反对Supports赞成: Task 3[北美 ] 【出题思路】 学校计划为一年级学生开设 Research Writing 课。 教学生如何写 project 和 thesis。 一年级学生可讨论一些以前学长们的写作错误。 男生赞成学校的这一做法。 可以节省修改 project 和 thesis 的时间。 他以前没机会上过这门课, 他第一篇心理学报告写得 很差,被要求重写了两次才最后通过。忆苦思甜→间接赞成 说出实惠→直接赞成 总体思路――无中应生有 学生集体受益 学生集体受益【学校通知】 内容 好处 1 好处 2 【学生态度】 理由 1 理由 2【出题思路】说出实惠→直接赞成以过去学生的 project 和 thesis 写作错误为戒。Task 3[/北美 ]【学校通知】 内容 好处 1 好处 2 【学生态度】 理由 1 学校计划为走读生 build a new lounge 。 for commuter students to socialize and relax。 在休息室有 a post board,学生可在其上分享信息。 女生赞成学校的这一做法。 center 里看电视和休息。如学校建成新 lounge,他们 走读生也可看电视、休息、会朋友、讨论作业。 理由 2 那 post board 方便学生 to share information, 比如他们 可在其上发布 ride-sharing 的信息,从而省车费。【出题思路】总体思路――无中应生有 学生集体受益 学生集体受益【出题思路】她就是走读生,很羡慕那些住校生可在 dormitory 忆苦思甜→间接赞成说出实惠→直接赞成 说出实惠→直接赞成■ ■Skill 3. Get very familiar with a debriefing before you listen to its relative true conversation. Skill 4. Take Notes Well: Format: cross请在下面的这片空白处,记听力部分的笔记: Woman: Man: Woman: every Man: Woman: Man: Woman: actually Man: Woman: lotI totally disagree with Tim's proposal. Why? Well look, Tim's my friend, but he's not a typical student. He stays up late partying night, week nights too. If he parties every night, no wonder he can't pay attention. Yes and most students aren't like that. They come to class prepared and rested and they can concentrate. So, you are saying the problem is really Tim. Yes. He was in one of my classes last year and whenever I looked at him he was sleeping. I guess if he's sleeping, he can't really know what's happening, what other people in class are doing. Right, and you want to know what does happen in that last hour of seminar? In a of seminars that I've been in. that's when things get interesting.Man: Woman: what TimReally? Yes, that's usually when students get really involved in their discussion and started exchanging important ideas. And if the history department actually did suggests, well, if they did that, what would happen is you worthwhile part of the seminar.lose what might be the mostTask 3 [北美
/ ] 【学生态度】 : 女生反对此建议。理由 1、他们是 classmates,所以她清楚地知道 Tim 每天那 么昏昏欲睡的模样完全是因为他天天晚上出去 party,不好好休息。根本就是他个人的问题。 大部分同学都早早就到教室准备好上课的材料。Concentrate 得很好。理由 2、第三个小时才 是精华部分,同学们都开始做 group discuss 并 exchange their opinions ,很有趣。如果校方真 的听取了 Tim 的建议,那失去了第三小时就太可惜了。Bus Service Elimination PlannedThe university has decided to discontinue its free bus service for students. The money saved by eliminating the bus service will be used to expand the overcrowded student parking lots. The reason given for this decision is that few students ride the buses and the buses are expensive to operate. Currently, the buses run from the center of campus past university buildings and through some of the neighborhoods surrounding the campus. 请在下面的这片空白处,记阅读部分的笔记: 请在下面的这片空白处,记听力部分的笔记:Transcripts for Task 3-OG ExampleNow listen to two students discussing the article. (OG Track #24) M: I don't like the university's plan. W: Really? I've ridden those buses, and sometimes there were only a few people on the bus. It did seem like kind of a waste. M: I see your point. But I think the problem is the route's out-of-date. It only goes through the neighborhoods that've gotten too expensive for students to live in. It's ridiculous that they haven't already changed the route―you know, so it goes where most off-campus students live now. I bet if they did that, they'd get plenty of students riding those buses. W: Well, at least they're adding more parking. It's gotten really tough to find a space. M: That’s the other part I don't like, actually. Cutting back the bus service and adding parking's just gonna encourage more students to drive on campus. And that'll just add to the noise around campus and create more traffic ... and that'll increase the need for more parking spaces... W: Yeah, I guess I can see your point. Maybe it would be better if more students used the buses instead of driving. M: Right. And the university should make it easier to do that, not harder. (197 words)Major Points:【学校通知】 : Content: Reason / Benefit 1: Reason / Benefit 2:【学生态度】 : Attitude (whose and how): Reason 1:Reason 2:■ Step 3. Reading the Question: 1. Sample Question:The man expresses his opinion of the university's plan to eliminate the bus service. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion.2. Format of Task 3:Combine information from two sources: Reading +Listening → Speaking ■ Step 4. Preparing your Response: 1. Preparation time:2. What should you do during these 30 seconds? 3. Use notes and template to organize information before speaking:Task 3 模板:ContentReadingL Reason / Benefit 1 L Reason 1K Reason / Benefit 2 K Reason 2OpinionListening▲ 转述计划、规定或倡议的来源和内容:①. 若文章是通知,转述规定或计划的内容: The university is planning (going) to has decided to __ because of /due to / with / for two reasons / benefits. (10 sec) is considering doing②. 若文章是倡议书,转述个人倡议的内容: A student / professor proposes / suggests / advises that the university (should) do sth.好事 / stop doing sth. 坏事/ stop….program 坏项目 because of / due to / with / for two reasons / benefits. (10 sec)▲ 转述计划、规定或倡议的理由或好处: First, ________. Second, 用于表达“好处”的句型: 1、in this way, / by doing sth. sb. can…. 2、this program can help sb. (to) do sth. ________ (12 sec) ▲ 转述主角的态度和理由: In the conversation, the man 态度 this plan / proposal / policy / decision because of /due to / with / for two reasons. (5 sec) Second, he thinks that ________(12 sec)First, he believes that ________ (12 sec)▲ 总结: These are the two reasons why the man supports / opposes this policy / decision / plan / proposal. (9 sec) 用于表达 Supports “好处”(说出实惠→直接赞成或忆苦思甜→间接赞成)的句型:1、in this way / by doing sth. , sb. can do sth. 忆苦思甜不答苦,只答甜! 2、this program can help sb. (to) do sth.用于表达 Opposes “坏处”(一意孤行→坏结果→直接反对)的句型:虚拟语气:If the university did sth., it would be inconvenient for students to… students would (not) ...用于表达“坏处”(出谋划策→好结果→间接反对)的句型:the university should do B rather than / but not do A, because in this way, / so as to… what the university should do is to do B.在准备 Task 3 的答案时,考生可用来转述对话主角的态度的语汇 序号 ① ② ③ ④ 表示支持的词语 表示反对的词语s with agree agreessupports / is in support of feels happy with likes / loves / is in favor ofs with disagree disagreesopposes / is against feels unhappy with doesn’t like / / feels sorry for / hatesdislikes■ Step 5. Speaking your Response: 1. Response Time: 2. Put the key points into the template.Task 3 Sample Response:中文 English大学通知说大学计划取消免费公车服务 基于两个原因:The university is planning to eliminate its free bus service and use the saved money to expand students' parking lots because of two reasons:一、目前几乎没学生坐公车。First, there are few students who use the buses.二、 运营成本昂贵。 大学将用省下来的钱 Second, it is costly to operate the bus service. 扩建过于拥挤的停车场。男生反对此计划。他有两个理由。In the conversation, the man disagrees with this plan for two reasons.理由一, 学校应改变错误公交线路, 而不 First, he believes that the university should change the 是取消公交服务,以搭载/服务更多的学 wrong bus route rather than cancel its bus service. In 生。 this way, the university could attract more students to ride buses. 理由二, 取消公车服务并扩建停车场只能 Second, he believes that eliminating the bus service and 鼓励更多的学生开私家车进入校园。最 expanding the parking lots would just encourage more 终, 校园里的交通拥堵、 噪音和学生们对 students to drive their own cars on campus. As a result, 车位的需求都将会增加。 the traffic-jams, noise and the need for more parking spaces would all be increased. (126 words) Task 3 校园事务议论题校园事务类型一、学生生活服务新计划:(一) 、教室 (二) 、图书馆 (三) 、吃在校园 (四) 、住在校园 (五) 、行在校园 (六) 、玩在校园 (七) 、用电脑在校园 (八) 、看病在校园 (九) 、存放行李 (十) 、Daily E-mails二、学校基建新计划:(一) 、艺术剧院/电影院/礼堂 (二) 、体育馆 (三) 、广播站 (四) 、美术楼 (五) 、画廊 (六) 、雕塑 (七) 、修路 (八) 、亮灯工程 (九) 、电子公告板 (十) 、学生休息室三、教学活动新计划:(一) 、注册 (二) 、学分 (三) 、学校要开新课程 1、学习技能课 2、写作课 3、计算机课 4、艺术课 5、就业指导课 6、新项目 (四) 、入学选课新规定 (五) 、现有课程要取消 (六) 、上课时间要调整 (七) 、听课人数要变化 (八) 、答疑 (九) 、留作业 (十) 、考前复习 (十一) 、给教授打分 (十二) 、给学生发奖学金四、学生课外活动新计划:(一) 、做兼职 (二) 、实习 (三) 、做社区志愿者 (四) 、学生会事务 (五) 、办校报 (六) 、办报刊杂志 (七) 、环保活动五、学生入学和毕业:(一) 、参观校园 (二) 、毕业典礼 Task 4 Term & Examples ____________题A. Introduction to Task 41. Testing Purpose of Task 4 Task 4 测试考生读懂、听懂、记录、归纳、转述课文节选+讲课片断中的知识点(名 词、解释和例子)的能力。 2. Format of Task 4: a definition, principle or theorySteps★ ReadingTime/ seca short text: a lecture:Contents1 term + explanation★ Listening2 examples / 1 examplePreparing★ Speakingsec secrestate the contents of the text and the lecture1、定义:是东西。某一事物是个干神马用的神马东西。2、理论:是方法。我们可以肿么做,以达到神马目的。 举例:一老师可通过去除一学生周围干扰因素,来帮助这个学生专心学习。3、原理:是趋势/规律。在神马情况下,人们或动物们倾向于肿么肿么着。 表述模式:当...时,sb./sth. tends to ... 举例:分数和努力成正比:当努力还是不够的情况下,分数倾向于不够。 Reading Time: 45 seconds Token Reward System ? k?n] ['t ['t? The token reward system is a skill through which a teacher or parent can effectively increase good behavior and teach the child or young person to delay their state of being satisfied. It is important for a teacher or parent to create his or her own tokens rather than just using pocket money for them, because the child or young person can receive a token which they collect towards a meaningful reward. Any token reward system should be started in a positive way.要点: 1、抄____________ 2、用________________记录名词的__________。3. Task 4 Formats:Task 4 Task 4 Term ↓ Explanation ↓ Example 1ReadingTerm ↓ Explanation L K Example 1 Example 2Listenings: 4. Typical Question QuestionsUsing the examples from the lecture, explain the definition of token ['t? k?n]reward system.The professor uses two examples to illustrate the token ['t? k?n] reward system. Explain how these examples are related to the reading passage. 5. a Sample Debriefing about Task 4 format:Sample Debriefing 1 [//] 【名词解释】 :impression management 印象管理是社会互动中的一个重要部分。意思 是:为了给别人留下好印象,人们会刻意 control or manage 自己给别人留下的印象。 【教授举例】 :教授举了两个例子。 例子 1、一个学生做 presentation 时,会注意自己的形象,穿得正式(而非 T-shirt) , to give other students and professor an impression that he is serious and confident。 例子 2、教授自己的例子。有一次教授要送校长去开会,教授头天晚上先把车内的垃 圾收拾掉了,又去洗了个车,最后把车里的 radio 调到古典音乐频道,即便他自己并 不喜欢听古典音乐。教授做这一切,唯一目的就是给校长留个他很高雅 sophisticated 的印象。 题目:用教授举的两个例子阐释印象管理的定义。6. Task 6 format:Task 4 Term Task 4 Term ↓ Explanation ↓ Example 1 Task 6 1X L K Y1 Y2 ↓ ↓ Explanation 1 Explanation 2 ↓ ↓Reading↓ Explanation L Example 1 K Example 2ListeningExample 1Example 2 7. Two Sample Debriefing about Task 6 format:Sample Debriefing 2 Task 4 [/] 【名词解释】 :导致短期记忆消失有两种原因 two ways that cause short-term memory lost:decay and interference。 Decay:记忆随时间流逝而消失 fade away as time passes by。interference:记忆受到干扰而消失。 【教授举例】 : 例子 1:你从 roommate 那里问来某人的 phone number ,当时你记得很清楚,你马上 拨打,不会错。但 two hours later,when you try to call his friend again,如果室友不在, 没人提醒,you couldn’t remember it any more。 例子 2:教授自己的例子。他有一次要去 bookstore,made a list of new books,但进书 店时忘在车里了。当时他自信可以记住书名就没回去取书单。但是,如果他 run into a friend of his ,和他大聊一番, the friend recommended him a great book 。分开后 he couldn't remember his own book list。 Instead, what he could remember is his friend's book list。Sample Debriefing 3 Task 4[/]【名词解释】 :perceptual constancy(知觉恒常性) :虽然随着我们观察 objects 角度和 距离不同, 我们所看到物体的形状和大小也会不同, 但我们对该物体的认知是恒定的。【教授举例】 :教授举两个例子。 例子 1、观察盘子,当你把盘子正对你时,你看见的盘子是 perfect circle ,但装上东 西从横过来的角度看就更 oval 扁的,但我们知道这是同一盘子,因为我们对它的看 法不会变。 例子 2、观察讲台上的一个老师,坐在前排的学生看到的老师大一些,坐在后排的学 生看到的老师小一些。但我们知道这是同一老师。问题:用教授举的两个例阐释知觉 恒常性的定义。 B.Strategies for Task 4 ★■ Step 1.Reading a Short Text:Four Reading Skills:■ Skill 1. Read the name of the term = title of text=a definition, principle or theory Tip . Frequently introduced academic topics = Task 4 debriefings Six key academic areas: 1. Psychology _______(人类社会→人的心理→故事、经历→事例) 2. Zoology _______ 3. Education ________ ________ 4. Marketing _______5. Sociology _______ 6.Botany■ Skill 2. Grasp the meaning of the term: Tip 1. Quickly scan (extensive reading) the short text, locate the definition and understand it (intensive reading). 快速查找。知道大意即可。无须精准口译。Tip 2. Read between lines.■ Skill 3.Get very familiar with a debriefing before you meet its relative true article.【名词解释】 :target marketing (目标营销)定义:针对具有不同特定需求的目标 潜在客户 (a small group of people who have demand or desire to buy a certain product) 要打不同的营销广告 advertisement ,即便要推销的是同一产品。这样做广告很 effective。 ■ Skill 4. Take Notes Well.1. Format: indented style 2. Take notes while or after you reading the text?ReadingReading 30’’ 25’’→Taking NotesTaking Notes 15’’ 20’’笔记记录的是你脑海中所理解的关于定义句的大意,而不是抄写文章中的那个定义句原句里的 每一个字。 Reading Time 45 seconds FlowIn psychology, the feeling of complete and energized focus in an activity is called flow. People who enter a state of flow lose their sense of time and have a feeling of great satisfaction. They become completely involved in an activity for its own sake rather than for what may result from the activity, such as money or prestige. Contrary to expectation, flow usually happens not during relaxing moments of leisure and entertainment, but when we are actively involved in a difficult enterprise, in a task that stretches our mental or physical abilities. ■ Step 2. Listening to a Lecture Excerpt:Four Listening Skills:■ Skill 1. Lecture format= 1 example or 2 examples ■ Skill 2. Listen to the lecture for answers to the following 2 questions. 1. What is the topic of the professor’s lecture? Topic of the lecture = topic of the text 2. What are the two examples given by the professor? (Always 1, some times 2)Reading Time 45 seconds FlowIn psychology, the feeling of complete and energized focus in an activity is called flow. People who enter a state of flow lose their sense of time and have a feeling of great satisfaction. They become completely involved in an activity for its own sake rather than for what may result from the activity, such as money or prestige. Contrary to expectation, flow usually happens not during relaxing moments of leisure and entertainment, but when we are actively involved in a difficult enterprise, in a task that stretches our mental or physical abilities.Sample Debriefing 1 [//ETS 已经解密的真题] 【名词解释】 :心理学定义:flow:是一个人全神贯注干一件自己很感兴趣的事时而忘 记其它事(忘我的感觉) 。This feeling is very good and high instead of terrible. 【教授举例】 :举他的一个同事的例子说明此现象。有一次他经过一个教室,看见这 个朋友很颓废的样子,但这个同事却说自己很开心以前从来没有过的高兴,因为他一 整夜都呆在教室里,亢奋、专注地解决一个自己感兴趣的数学难题、写了一黑板数学 公式和数字、忘记了吃饭和睡觉。问题:用教授举的例子来阐释 flow 的含义。 3. 教授在讲课中举的例子的五大来源: ■ 第 1 种、经典对照实验 (a controlled experiment):【课文要点】 :shared-action effect。一个人 work individually 时,会感觉紧张,效率比较低, 效果不太好。一个人 work in a group 时,会感觉轻松,工作效率高,工作效果好。 【教授举例】 : 教授举了 an experiment。 两 groups 学生被要求用 computer room 里的 computer do puzzles。一组学生被告知要他们每个人要独立完成 puzzles,电脑将根据他们的个人表 现评分。另一组学生 were told that they were in a group ,and they will be scored by average performance of the team。结果第二个组里的学生感觉 more relaxed,they finished the work faster and better。[/北美 /]■ 第 2 种、教授的亲身经历:【课文要点】 :Attribution Theory(归因理论) :People usually account other people different than account for themselves。我们把别人的行为归因于他们的性格和品质,而把我们自己的 行为归因于当时的情况。 【教授举例】 : 教授自己的例子: he was shopping and waiting in the line, a man cut him off, he thought the man was rude and selfish. 但是后来他又去商店买东西,但这次他要赶着参加一 个重要会议,时间很紧,队伍又特别慢,所以他也插队了,但认为自己有赶时间的理由。 He had to go an important meeting and he was in a hurry and he was trying to buy things, he cut off a woman who was going to stand in the line. He thought there was nothing wrong with himself. Same situation, he accounted himself different with other people. [ 北美 / 北美 ]■ 第 3 种、教授的亲友(同事、邻居、室友等)的故事:【课文 要点】 : primacy effect ,说第一印象很重要。 People tend to judge others by first impression. People will pay attention to detail to support 证实 first impression,而自动忽略一 些与第一印象不符的事实。Once it is formed,the impression can hardly be changed。 【教授举例】 :第一个例子是教授的亲身经历。刚毕业的时候,他在一个实验室当 research assistant。 第一周, 他提了一个 really helpful idea to 改进 experiment。 实验获得了很大成功。 他的 Boss 觉得他很可靠,很赏识他,逢人便赞扬是 star research assistant。即使他在之后 的工作也犯了错误,工作表现一般(OK, average) ,他的 Boss 都 ignore,觉得他好怎么都 好。第二个例子是他的一个女 co-worker 的经历。她没那么 fortunate。第一周,她做实验 犯了个 big mistake ,损坏了实验仪器,导致实验 data 丢失, wasted laboratory 的 time 和 money。所以,他的 boss 对她评价很低。认为她 unreliable and incompetent,即便之后她后 来的表现非常好。过了一段时间,这个教授经常犯错误,而那个女同事只是偶犯小错, 做 research 比他好。即便如此,boss 还是认为她 unreliable。 [北美 /] ■ 第 4 种、教授临时虚构的例子:【课文要点】 :讲 Diffusion of responsibility(责任扩散理论) 。就是说人们帮助别的人要看 情况 depends on,决定要不要在 emergency 时候伸出援手,第一,其他旁观者多不多 how many observers there are,如人很多,那每个人都会觉得别人会帮他,觉得自己没那责任, 降低帮助欲望 More observers bring about less self responsibility。第二,是否旁观者中有人 比自己更有能力,这样这人就会觉得,让另一个人去帮就好了,降低帮助欲望。 【教授举例】 :在高速公路上开车,如果是中午开车,你看到有车子出问题,你可能不会 停下来帮忙,因为你会想别人也会来帮他的,警察也会看到的。反之,如果是清晨在空荡 荡的高速路上,你就会觉得自己身怀重任,应该帮他。[]■ 第 5 种、人类社会规律和自然界规律(动植物在自然界中的生存和活动规律) :【课文要点】 :Animal altruism 动物利他主义:虽然大部分动物在自然竞争中都是把自己 的生存机会加到最大,动物有时也会做 altruistic behaviors 以提高其它成员的生存机会, 尽 管这样做可能 reduce their chance of survival。 【教授举例】 :教授举一例:加利福尼亚有一种 squirrels ,群居在山上,它们的 predators 是 mountain lions 。群中的 female 松鼠有 strong sense of protection to protect their family members 。当它发现天敌时,会 repeatedly make 一种高 pitch calling to alarm other family members,以让其它松鼠 escape and hide,增大它们的生存的机会。但是,它们也暴露了自 己的 location、吸引了 mountain lion 的注意力,从而使自己陷入危险 will be attacked,它们 被捕食到的 risks 是其它松鼠的两倍 double。[北美 /]■ Skill 3. Get very familiar with a debriefing before you listen to its relative true lecture excerpt. ■ Skill 4. Take Notes Well. Format: indented style请在下面的这片空白处,记笔记: Narrator:Now listen to part of a lecture on this topic in a marketing class. Professor: Nowadays, something you notice more and more is television commercials that are made specifically for certain television programs. So let's say a company wants to sell a telephone, a cell phone. Now during TV shows that young people watch, you know shows with pop music or teen serials, they create the commercial that emphasizes how fun the phone is. You know, the phone has bright colors and they show kids having a good time with their friends. And well, the company wants the kids watching TV at this time to want to buy this phone, this phone that's made especially for them. But the same company will make a different commercial to be shown during, say, a program about business or a business news show. Now for this group of people, business people, the company will have to show how efficient their phone is, how it can handle all business easily and maybe even save money. And here is the thing. It's basically the same phone. The company has just made two different commercials to appeal to different groups of people. Task 4 [/
北美] 【教授举例】 :教授举了推销 cell phone 的例子:例子 1、如果一个电话公司想通过电 视节目把电话年轻人的话,就要在广告中强调这个 phone 有 bright color 和 fun,或者 展示用这手机的人用得很开心 happy。例子 2、如果这个电话公司想把同一款的手机 卖给商务人士 businessmen 的话, 就要强调这个 cell phone 是 efficient, easy to handle or learn ,而且很经济 saving money 。问题:用教授给的例子,来解释阅读中的 target marketing。Reading Time 45 seconds Audience EffectIn social psychology, there is a very important principle of social interaction, audienceeffect, which suggests that individuals tend to alter their behavior when they know thatthey are visible to others, not only because they believe that observers are judging their behavior, but also because they eagerly want to be acknowledged and praised by others. These are important motivations for their behavior change. Audience effect arises when individuals’ way to behave or perform an activity is affected by the presence of others while performing a task. 请在下面的这片空白处,为名词解释部分的内容笔记:请在下面的这片空白处,为讲座部分的内容笔记:Transcripts for Task 4-OG ExampleNow listen to part of a talk in a sociology class. The professor is discussing audience effects. (OG Track #25) OK, so we said that the way we interact with others has an impact on our behavior. In fact, there's some interesting research to suggest that in one type of interaction―when we're being observed specifically, when we know we're being watched as we perform some activity― we tend toincrease the speed at which we perform that activity.In one study, college students were asked to each put on a pair of shoes―shoes with laces they would have to tie. Now one group of students was told that they would be observed. The second group, however, didn't know they were being observed. The students who were aware that they were being watched actually tied their shoes much faster than the students who thought they were alone. Other studies confirm the same is true even when we're learning new activities. Let's say someone is learning a new task―for example, learning how to type. When they're conscious of being observed, they'll likely begin typing at a much faster rate than they would if they were alone. But, and this is interesting, the study also showed that certain common behavior―things people typically do, like ... making mistakes when you're learning something new that behavior pattern will also increase. So in another word, when we're learning to type, and we know we're being watched, we'll type faster but we'll also make more mistakes.(233 words)■ Step 3. Reading the Question: 1. a Sample Question:Explain how the examples of tying shoes and learning to type demonstrate the principle of audience effects.2. Format of Task 3:Combine information from two sources: Reading +Listening → Speaking■ Step 4. Preparing your Response1. Preparation time: 2. What should you do during these 30 seconds? 3. Use notes and template to organize information before speaking:★ Task 4 模板:Task 4Task 4 Term ↓ Explanation ↓ Example 1ReadingTerm ↓ Explanation ↓ Example 1 Example 2Listening▲ 名词名称及其大意: In this set / group of materials, the reading passage introduces a definition / theory / principle , 名词名称 , 用于下定义:which is a 定义的大意(事物+用途). (18 秒) 或 用于讲原理或理论:which means (suggests) that / meaning that 原理或理论的大意(宾语从句).▲ 听力例子的总预告: In the lecture, the professor uses (draws on /gives us/ provides [dz] us/ offers us) two examples to explain / demonstrate / illustrate / clarify this definition / theory / principle. (8 sec)▲ 展开转述每个例子: The first example is about The second example is about 名称或来源 . 展开 . 展开 . (17 sec) 名称或来源 . 展开 . 展开 . (17 sec)▲ 总结:一、转述 Task 4、6 例子来源的句式:The first example is about n./ the professor’s experience /doing sth.The professor takes sb./his own experience as an example to explain this definition. 二、转述 Task 4、6 例子时须用的时态:◆ 整体时态,用一般现在时。 ◆ 在局部,转述例子时,所用的时态:分如下三种情况: 情况 1:叙述实验、经历、故事必须用_______时。 (信号词:I, one of my friends / coworkers,通常有真实名字。时间信号词。 ) 情况 2:转述教授临时编的例子必须用_______时。 (信号词:例子中人物不特指, 例如:Let's say, some one, you, a person, a student, a teacher, some kids, some students 等)情况 3:客观规律、真理必须用_______时。■ Step 5. Speaking your Response:1. Response Time: 2. Put the key points into the template. Task 4 例题答案讲解笔记:中文 English在这套材料中,阅读材料介绍了与社会 In this set of materials, the reading passage 互动相关的一个原理――观众效应。introduces a principle of social interaction, audience effect,阅读材料说,如果一个人知道他正在被 which means that if a person knows that he or she is 别人观察,他做事情的行为将改变。being watched by others while doing a specific task, this person tends to change his or her behavior.在讲座中,教授给我们两个例子来解释 In the lecture, the professor provides us two 这个原理。examples to explain this principle.第一个例子是系鞋带。知道自己正在被 The first example is about tying shoes. In an 观察的那些学生比不知道自己正在被 观察的学生系得快很多。experiment, students who knew that they were being observed tied shoes much faster than those who didn’t know.第二个例子是学习打字。当打字者知道 The second example is about learning to type. When 有人在观察他们打字时,他们打得更 people are aware that they are visible to others while 快。they are learning to type, they will type faster.教授还说,他们也将犯更多错误。In addition, the professor mentions that people will also make more mistakes. (128words) Task 4 名词解释举例题学科目录一、社会科学 Social Sciences(一) 、心理学 (二) 、教育学 (三) 、社会学 (四) 、管理学 (五) 、市场营销学 (六) 、经济学 (七) 、统计学二、人文和艺术 Humanities & Arts(一) 、美术 (二) 、广告艺术 (三) 、电影艺术 (四) 、戏剧 (五) 、建筑学 (六) 、产品设计学三、生命科学 Life Sciences(一) 、动物学 (二) 、植物学 (三) 、生态学 (四) 、免疫学 Task 5 Student Related Problem & Solutions____________题A. Introduction to Task 51. Testing Purpose of Task 5 Task 5 测试考生听懂、记录、归纳、转述对话中的与学生有关的困难和解决方案,并发表、 支持考生自己见解的能力。2. Format of Task 5:Steps★ ListeningTimea conversation:Contentssec1 problem + 2 solutionsPreparing★ Speakingsec1. describe the problem and the solutionssec2. make your recommendation and give your explanation4The conversation happens between: 1:a }

我要回帖

更多关于 金相组织解说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信