leanback 开发框架的歌词是什么极品飞车的一首歌le

求极品飞车12的一首歌曲 是一个女的唱的 歌词好像有fire away 这两个词唱好几遍 求大虾们帮我找出来_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
求极品飞车12的一首歌曲 是一个女的唱的 歌词好像有fire away 这两个词唱好几遍 求大虾们帮我找出来
我记得是竞速时的歌曲
我有更好的答案
ladytron - ghoststyga - diamond life12里面就这两首女声曲还好听点,还有两首女声是西班牙语的,剩下都是没有词的电子乐和男声,我听了一遍所有的歌都没有你说的fire away的词。
采纳率:25%
-0 - 楼主。 我是好人~Titannium
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
极品飞车12的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包极品飞车9有一首歌歌词是shut up shut up的是什么歌?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
极品飞车9有一首歌歌词是shut up shut up的是什么歌?
如题急!!
我有更好的答案
是游戏里面的9号歌曲,名字叫做Shapeshifter,歌词里面出现的的并不是SHUT UP,而是SHAPE SHIFTER,只是和SHUT UP发音很像。歌手是Celldweller feat. Styles Of Beyond
采纳率:24%
不记得这段歌词了。给你个极品9的原声碟下载地址:下下来自己慢慢找吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
极品飞车9的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包玩极品飞车时有一首背景音乐很好听,只记得歌词其中一句是love go叫什么_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
玩极品飞车时有一首背景音乐很好听,只记得歌词其中一句是love go叫什么
我有更好的答案
你到qq音乐里主题选择游戏之后再选择专辑里面有极品飞车的游戏音乐你可以一首一首听可能会找到这首还有其他的也有好听的
采纳率:47%
来自团队:
极品飞车几?
扣扣音乐里有极品飞车系列的音乐。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
极品飞车的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包求极品飞车中more is enough feat的歌词,最好其它的几首歌的歌词也有_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
求极品飞车中more is enough feat的歌词,最好其它的几首歌的歌词也有
我有更好的答案
ll always want: -&#47, more skankin'chorus- -Verse 2- Can' glitmants More kick more snare more claps More bass more synths make it more fat More power more bigger beast dem More speed more B P M More people kicking back with the jacks On the crack with the jack looking back two seconds flat More people letting go If you feel my flow Dont hold back Let it show From your head to ya - From your head to ya toes Move to the beat, with ya feet, nobody wants to dance no more too much murder on the dancing floor cos&#39, start shaking ya bones Yeah, from your head to ya toes, dem can't dance just do somethin&#39, to the beat with ya feet start shakin ya bones -/t dance just do somethin' rhyme den all girl dem
rhyme den all girl dem all mine, dem you can't dance, just do somethin' on the floor and all that more venues in the ends where it' we can never have enough we'll always want more cos' we can never have enough we'll always want more and you know when we've had enough It's when we say &MORE!& cos' we can never have enough! -/verse 2- -chorus- More money More cash More flow More dough Even more so Even more cash for more dough More tuck spit line tip lines I can spit rhymes when I spit grime Fuckin' glitmants More kick more snare more claps More bass more synths make it more fat More power more bigger beast dem More speed more B P M More people kicking back with the jacks On the crack with the jack looking back two seconds flat More people letting go If you feel my flow Dont hold back Let it show From your head to ya Yeah, from your head to ya toes Move to the beat, with ya feet, start shaking ya bones Yeah, from your head to ya toes, to the beat with ya feet -/chorus- -outro- Yeah! Plan B! Epic Man.. -/outro-得是这个-intro- Yeah Plan B epic man riddim -/intro- -Chorus- More money More cash More flow More dough Even more so Even more cash for more dough More tuck spit line tip lines I can spit rhymes when I spit grime Fuckin' glit, man More kick more snare more claps More bass more synths make it more fat More power more bigger beast dem More speed more B P M More people kicking back with the jacks On the crack with the jack looking back two seconds flat More people letting go If you feel my flow Dont hold back Let it show From your head to ya Yeah, from your head to ya toes Move to the beat, with ya feet, start shaking ya bones From your head to ya toes, to the beat with ya feet -/chorus- -verse 1- I wanna see, more people in the club getting twist more people spreading love when I spit, I wanna see more people on the floor than there is, more people at the door bein'frisked. I w Coz' we can never have enough we&#39, less knives,
rap I wanna see less boys, less minds, less cats more girls, more women, more cash more gally who know how to act when everything they got on show lookin' fat I wanna see Yeah, you know when we've had enough It's at more venues in the ends playin'verse 1- -Chorus- More money More cash More flow More dough Even more so Even more cash for more dough More tuck spit line tip lines I can spit rhymes when I spit grime Fuckin' rhyme den all girl dem all mine, dem s when we say &more&quot
采纳率:14%
/topics/69103/ 01 - Styles of Beyond - Nine Thou (Superstars Remix) 02 - T.I. Presents The P$C - Do Ya Thang 03 - Rock - I Am Rock 04 - Suni Clay - In A Hood Near You 05 - The Perceptionists - Let's Move 06 - Juvenile - Sets Go Up 07 - Hush - Fired Up 08 - DJ Spooky and Dave Lombardo - B-Side Wins Again feat://ll Be Under My Wheels 18 - The Roots and BT - Tao Of The Machine (Scott Humphrey's Remix) 19 - Stratus - You Must Follow (Evol Intent VIP) 20 - Mastodon - Blood And Thunder 21 - Evol Intent-《极品飞车 最高通缉》(Need for Speed Most wanted)256Kbps[MP3!] 上电驴找一下就知道了 下载地址 http
我找了n年了…
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
极品飞车的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包极品飞车17里,有一首歌不错,但我不知道名字,只记得里面有一句歌词是“I don’t care”_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
极品飞车17里,有一首歌不错,但我不知道名字,只记得里面有一句歌词是“I don’t care”
极品飞车17里,有一首歌不错,但我不知道名字,只记得里面有一句歌词是“I don’t care”
是叫什么呀
我有更好的答案