3名女孩吃饭逃单 店家不报警:对她们影响不好
迪拜首富之子遇上网红撒盐哥,瞬间化身狂热粉丝。表情太魔性了!
打喷嚏、流鼻涕、鼻子痒、眼睛痒,并非感冒专利?可能是这种病!
2岁美国网红小萝莉吐槽小男友看球
大妈闯灯雷语不断 不差钱,明天继续
老公骚气起来哪有老婆什么事儿啊
印度- 梅加拉亚邦 全球鲜为人知的旅行佳地
13岁男孩被杀害分尸 疑因看到父亲穿女装不雅照
开始探索美美星球吧!I’m not satisfied with my study, so recently I a talk with my teacher.A.haveB.hadC.am havingD.would have 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
I’m not satisfied with my study, so recently I ______ a talk with my teacher.A.haveB.hadC.am havingD.would have
B试题分析:考查时态:句意:我对学习不满意,所以最近我和老师谈了谈。Recently和一般过去式或现在完成时连用。选B。考点:考查时态点评:动词的时态要注意句中的时间状语。没有时间状语就要结合上下文把动作发生的时间找出来。这道题要弄清recently和什么时态连用。
科目:高中英语
来源:学年湖北省黄冈市高三年级3月测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
It's time to remind myself what I love about life here in California,USA, to remember what I desperately miss when I go home.Real radioIn the USA there are so many radio stations that those iPod tuner things don’t work at all. There is, simply, no dead air. It took me a while to discover the USA's many pub&#lic radio stations, which don't broadcast any advertisements. KCRW is my favorites station, for its blend of indie music and current affairs. But I also listen to KJAZZ and KPCC. But before you feel jealous — it’s all online. My favorites: American life Snap Judgement and Henry Rollins live every Saturday night. Take listen online for free News? Well, there's not a lot of news from South Africa, and when it is, it's bad and full of fear, so I ignore it. But I care about any place I live in, and that includes the USA. And on public radio, the USA is covered in depth, from the perspective of individual stories rather than statistics.The festivalsI’m jealously watching tweets and Facebook boasts and reviews from SXSW — seems like half the people I used to work with in South Africa are there,meeting Grumpy Cat and watching bands they’ve always wanted to see live. It’s great to know that these 1000s of festivals are so close, and that one day,if film school schedule ever allows me to leave campus for more than a few days, I can go to one or two of them. I have already ex&#changed my much loved Ford Mustang for a bigger, less sexy car — a car spacious enough to sleep in — so that next year I can be there, not just dream of it.The famous peopleWhen I go back to SA, I'm often asked if I’ve spotted any famous people. It's awkward for me. I feel the the same way about it as I feel when an American asks me if there are lions in the streets. Except yes, I have. No,not lions. I have met some famous people. I chatted to RJ Mitte from Breaking Bad outside a dub in West Hollywood. Many of my professors are famous directors. The problem is, once you meet these famous people, they're just people, FFS. This feels disappointing at first, like you're missing a Jesus mo&#ment of some sort. But if you think about it, it's inspiring. What it means, is that I, litlle me (right now, also "just a person") could be a famous just-a-person person one day, and get to make all the films I just dream of now.1.The underlined sentence "There is,simply, no dead air." probably means____.A. there is no useless radio programmes in the USAB. there is no useful radio programmes in the USAC. there is no polluted air in the USAD. there is no advertisements from the radio programmes in the USA2.There are so many festivals that_____.A. I often leave campus for more than few daysB. I often attend some of them in personC. I bought a bigger Ford? MustangD. I can share many reviews and performances online with my friends in South Africa3.The author thinks the famous people in the USA _____.A. are just Like lions????????????? ???????????? B. are well-known but ordinaryC. are disappointing????????????? D. are inspiring4.The author is most likely to be _____.A. a director in America????????????? ?????????? B. a professor in South AfricaC. a student in America????????????? ???????? D. an actor in South Africa 
来源:0119 期末题
题型:填空题
语法填空。&&&& Nathan Myhrvold in the video talked about what he did after he left Microsoft in 1999. He talked aboutwhat he did in archeology, nuclear technology, photography, and even cooking! I don't know about you, but I know & 1&&&is from the video that I get a lot of inspiration. It teaches me lessons &&2&&&how to live an excitinglife. You can feel Myhrvold's passion and&&&3&& (enthusiastic) during the talk. He is a clear example of curiosity.I thought I already had wide interests,&&&4&&&after watching this video I realize just how narrow my world is. &&&& I learn a lot from the depth of his interests.&&&5&&&I'm interested in something, usually I only have enoughinterest to go through &&6&&&skin. I don't have enough interest to go deep into that subject. But Myhrvold not only has wide interests, &&7&&&has deep interests. It's deep enough to make him an expert in a field. This is an important lesson for me. I need to widen my interests, but even &&8&&&(important), I need to deepen them. That'sa key to&&9&&&(live) an exciting life. &&&& I just imagined that if Leonardo da Vinci lived in the 21st century, he &&10&& (be) like Nathan Myhrvold.
来源:同步题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&& I have many hobbies, one of which is watching movies!I'm a big movie fan and watch.&&&&1& &&from Bollywood,Hollywood movies to regional ones. Language has never&&&2& been a barrier and I enjoy all genres (流派) and storylines (故事情节). That also&&&3&&films that might have not done verywell at thebox office.&&&4&& its not-doing-so-well only makesme want to watch it all the more as I'm&&5&& to know what itwas criticized for and what its downfalls were: It makes youlearn&&&6&&to not make the same mistakes in your ownprojects.&&&& My&&&&7 &&&hobby is reading. I like reading books,although this is a recent hobby and not&&&8&&childhood. I hardly even read the usual children's or teenagers'&&&9& &&likeMills and Boons. It was only during "Kasauti. "where Taraanawho&&10&&my on-screen daughter "Vishakha", got me into it.She would often&&&11&&on her reading during breaks betweenshoots and I started myself too by picking up&&&12&&she wasdone with. Then onwards I have been into it and I'm&&13&&it'sa hobby now.&&&&&&Reading has helped me in ways.&&14&&a performance in askit (滑稽短剧) or movie or any video, enables the character toconvey their emotions and dialogues. The&&&&15& there is good,with live action but through books, the reader is open to his orher&&&16&&and the understanding of the story, the plot makesyou go&&17& into it! That is what I love about reading. It helps understand the story, performance, emotions, show very well with the&&18&&and detailed descriptions.&&&&&&&&One book that really got me struck is The Alchemist. And somehow in my&&19&&life, I've been reminded of its brief teachings.It amazes me&&&20&&&one book can have such an influence on your life!
(&&&& )1. A. everything&&&&(&&&& )2. A. actually&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. sees&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. In fact&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. doubtful&&&&&&(&&&& )6. A. by far&&&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. other&&&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. for&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. films&&&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. acted&&&&&&&&(&&&& )11. A. catch up on&&(&&&& )12. A. whichever&&&&(&&&& )13. A. thankful&&&& (&&&& )14. A. Knowing&&&&&&(&&&& )15. A. action&&&&&& (&&&& )16. A. imagination&&(&&&& )17. A. better&&&&&& (&&&& )18. A. clear&&&&&&&&(&&&& )19. A. normal&&&&&& (&&&& )20. A. how&&&&&&&&&&
B. something&&&&B. constantly&& B. watches&&&&&&B. As a result&&B. wonderful&&&&B. as well&&&&&&B. another&&&&&&B. since&&&&&&&&B. stories&&&&&&B. made&&&&&&&& B. catch up withB. whatever&&&& B. regretful&&&&B. Observing&&&&B. delivery&&&& B. hobby&&&&&&&&B. deeper&&&&&& B. pale&&&&&&&& B. everyday&&&& B. why&&&&&&&&&&
C. anything&&&&C. really&&&&&&C. owes&&&&&&&&C. What's more C. curious&&&& C. as for&&&&&&C. others&&&&&&C. during&&&&&&C. books&&&&&& C. had&&&&&&&& C. catch up to C. whomever&&&&C. lucky&&&&&& C. Watching&&&&C. emotion&&&& C. movement&&&&C. farther&&&& C. confused&&&&C. special&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&
D. nothing&&&&&&D. finally&&&&&&D. includes&&&& D. As usual&&&& D. anxious&&&&&&D. more than&&&&D. some&&&&&&&& D. at&&&&&&&&&& D. tales&&&&&&&&D. played&&&&&& D. make up on&& D. whoever&&&&&&D. glad&&&&&&&& D. UnderstandingD. roles&&&&&&&&D. promise&&&&&&D. worse&&&&&&&&D. vivid&&&&&&&&D. every day&&&&D. where&&&&&&&&
For millions of Chinese Internet users, the penguin is more than a flightless bird from the Antarctic. To them it is the symbol of QQ, the instant-messaging service marking its 10th anniversary. QQ’s creator, Ma Huateng, 38, is a lover of stargazing, and describes himself as a combination of idealist and realist. “ I’m introverted. My friends believed I was too shy to find a girlfriend,” Ma said. He found a girlfriend, now his wife, through chatting online on QQ. Born in Hainan province, Ma loved watching stars and dreamed of becoming an astronomer. He moved to Shenzhen, along with his parents, in southern Guangdong province when he was in his teens. Ma was impressed by the slogan “ Time is money, efficiency is life” found all over the city. It was the most famous slogan born in Shenzhen, representing China’s reform and opening. The pioneering city provided chances for Ma to watch burgeoning reforms. He saw people carry big bags of cash to buy stocks after China launched a capital market in Shenzhen and Shanghai in the late 1980s. When he graduated from Shenzhen University in 1993, Ma designed a stock exchange software system and sold it for 50,000 yuan ($ 7,3000). He then worked as an IT engineer for five years. It was in 1998 that Ma realized Internet would transform China and the world, and launched his own company, Shenzhen Tencent Inc. A unit of Tencent, Tencent Holdings Ltd, went public on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2004. “ China’s reform and opening provided me with a chance to grow the company,” Ma said. The country had only 3 million Internet users when QQ made its debut in 1999, but now China has around 300 million Internet users, Ma said. Hu Qiheng, chairwomen of the Internet Society of China(ISC), said reform and opening not only improved people’s living standards, but also gave them a chance to explore the outside world and a chance for the Internet to boom in the country. It was in the late 1990s that China’s major Web portals mushroomed, including Sina, Sohu, 163, Tencent and Alibaba. That boom came to sa sudden halt when the internet bubble burst in 2000. “We were under great pressure when the Internet bubble burst. Things have only recovered since 2005,” Ma said. The IT sector was among the first batch of industries in China to experience zero-tariff treatment, meaning that the nation’s Internet sector had to face challenges from international peers. QQ, with around 450 million users, provides services such as chatting, music, games and QQ currency-an indispensable currency in china’s virtual community. “ Chinese websites have survived the competition with foreign peers over the past ten years, but it will be the next ten years that decide Chinese Internet enterprises’ fate,” Ma said. Domestic enterprises have to compete with international companies on services, innovation and core technology, he said. One of Ma’s favorite films is March of the Penguins-a French documentary directed by Luc Jacquet. He said: “Penguin is a lovely animal to me. It is a combination of love, courage and adventurism.” 1.Which of the following is true about the founder of QQ?
A.Creating an IT company of his own had always been his dream since childhood.
B.He constantly moved from place to place when he was in his teens.
C.The instant-messaging service he created brought him not only money but also a family.
D.He worked for the Shenzhen Stock Exchange after graduation. 2.China’s reform and opening led to the following results EXCEPT_________.
A.a rise in the living standards of Chinese people
B.an opportunity for IT companies to grow
C.potential industrial competition from other countries
D.a chance for people to invest in overseas stock market 3.Which of the following events did actually take place?
A.QQ suffered from a sudden decrease in& the number of users when the Internet bubble burst in 2000.
B.QQ heped China’s Internet take flight.
C.QQ was equipped with the most advanced technology in the world when it made its debut in 1999.
D.QQ went public on the main board of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange in the late 1980s. 4.What can be inferred from the passage?
A.Sina and Sohu will develop services like chatting, music and games in order to survive the future international competition.
B.For the sake of domestic enterprises, the tariff needs to be adjusted to a higher value.
C.Ma Huateng views penguin as a lovely animal because it processes the characteristics that he does not.
D.The 50,000 yuan Ma earned from selling the stock exchange software system might be a part of his initial investment in Tencent.
来源:湖北省高考真题
阅读理解。&&&& When I was seven, my father gave me a Timex, my first watch. I loved it, wore it for years, and haven't had another one since it stopped ticking a decade ago. Why? Because I don't need one. I have a mobile phoneand I'm always near someone with an iPod or something like that. All these devices (装置) tell the time-whichis why, if you look around, you'll see
sales of watches to young adults have been goingdown since 2007. &&&& But while the wise have realized that they don't need them, others-apparently including some distinguishedmen of our time-are spending total fortunes on them. Brands such as Rolex, Patek Philippe and Breitling command shocking prices, up to £250.000 for a piece. &&&& This is ridiculous. Expensive cars go faster than cheap cars. Expensive clothes hang better than cheap clothes. But these days all watches tell the time as well as all other watches. Expensive watches come with extra functions-but who needs them? How often do you dive to 300 metres into the sea or need to find your direction in the area around the South Pole? So why pay that much of five years' school fees for watchesthat allow you to do these things? &&&& If justice were done, the Swiss watch industry should have closed down when the Japanese discovered how to make accurate watches for a five-pound note. Instead the Swiss reinvented the watch, with the aid of millions of pounds' worth of advertising, as a message about the man wearing it. Rolexes are for those who spend their weekends cl a Patek Philippe is for one from a
a Breitling suggests you like to pilot planes across the world. &&&& Watches are now classified as "investments" (投资). A 1994 Philippe recently sold for nearly £350, 000, while 1960s Rolexes have gone from 15, 000 to 30, 000 plus in a year. But a watch is not an investment. It'sa toy for self-satisfaction, a matter of fashion. Prices may keep going up-they've been rising for 15 years. But when fashion moves on, the owner of that? £350, 000 beauty will suddenly find his pride and joy is nomore a good investment than my childhood Times. 1. The sales of watches to young people have fallen because they _____. A. have other devices to tell the time B. think watches too expensive C. prefer to wear an iPod D. have no sense of time 2. It seems ridiculous to the writer that _____. A. people dive 300 metres into the sea B. expensive clothes sell better than cheap ones C. cheap cars don't run as fast as expensive ones D. expensive watches with unnecessary functions still sell 3. What can be learnt about Swiss watch industry from the passage? A. It targets rich people as its potential customers. B. It's hard for the industry to beat its competitors. C. It wastes a huge amount of money in advertising. D. It's easy for the industry to reinvent cheap watches. 4. Which would be the best title for the passage? A. Timex or Rolex? B. My Childhood Timex. C. Watches? Not for Me! D. Watches-a Valuable Collection.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号穷游大洋洲
T A I C H U N G .
出行时间:日-日
第1天(日)香港、台中市。从香港乘坐飞机到清泉。游览了台中清泉岗机场-中华路夜市,游玩了2小时。入住了巧合大飯店 CHANCE HOTEL 。
第2天(日)台中市、嘉义。游览了台中火车站-嘉义火车站-板陶窯交趾剪黏工藝園區-草泥馬-板頭厝車站-頂菜園鄉土館-古早味雜貨店-古笨港渡船頭-新港香藝文化園區-嘉义文化路夜市,游玩了7.5小时。入住了馨邑文旅 Xinyi Hotel。
第3天(日)嘉义、阿里山。游览了阿里山TOUR-阿里山森林游乐区-九九九餐厅,游玩了2小时。入住了阿里山饭店 。
第4天(日)阿里山、嘉义、台中市。游览了祝山观日平台-奋起湖风景区-阿里山森林鐵路-嘉义火车站-天长地久桥-桧意森活村-宫原眼科-一中街商圈-香蕉新樂園-歡樂世界夜市-一中夜市,游玩了11.58小时。入住了巧合大飯店 CHANCE HOTEL 。
第5天(日)台中市。游览了洪瑞珍饼店-20号仓库-動漫彩繪巷-彩虹眷村-东海国际艺术街-高美湿地风景区-逢甲夜市,游玩了10.75小时。入住了巧合大飯店 CHANCE HOTEL 。
台中市交通榜第2位
时间:21:45 - 00:00
真的是小城市小机场的规模,出发与到达都在同一栋小楼里面。大厅服务中心有纪念章盖,还买了中华电信微信卡。出大门左手边就有公车302坐到民宿
台中市美食榜第4位
位在轉角的大麵羹是從以前吃到現在的美食!價格不高,卻讓人吃得心滿意足!
還有很多小吃,例如蚵仔煎,蚵仔麵線,水餃,雞排,琳琅滿目,令人食指大動。
吃飽了,可以再走一段路抵達萬代福戲院,休閒放鬆,渡過一個美好的晚上!
巧合大飯店 CHANCE HOTEL
自定义住宿
台中市景点榜第6位
去过台中两次 每次都会在那边到达或转乘火车 周围有好多小食摊 到市内的交通也很方便
嘉义交通榜第5位
嘉义车站位于嘉义市西区,为台湾铁路管理局纵贯线和上阿里山森林铁路的车站。是阿里山线终点的铁路车站。大部分游客都是从嘉义车站出发前往阿里山游玩,一路上可以欣赏沿途风景。
板陶窯交趾剪黏工藝園區,这边主要是一个工艺品的园区,主要做的是一些工艺品什么的,都是精心制作的,很漂亮
自定义景点
嘉义景点榜第64位
頂菜園鄉土館,主要做乡村农家菜的一家店铺,而且店里的服务超级的好,建议大家可以去尝尝
古早味雜貨店&
自定义美食
古笨港渡船頭&
自定义景点
嘉义景点榜第50位
新港香藝文化園區,这边据说是之前香港人建筑的一个公园,到处都是充满了香港的味道
嘉义美食榜第1位
嘉义文化路是嘉义最繁华的一条街道,就在嘉义文化广场边上,从嘉义火车站步行十几分钟就可以到,嘉义文化路夜市是嘉义市最大的夜市,晚上人非常的多,大多数是嘉义当地人,夜市里的美食非常的丰富,最值得推荐的还是嘉义火鸡肉饭。
用户评分 8.3分
附近景点:
嘉义火车站(278m)
嘉义铁道艺术村(666m)
狱政博物馆(1.90km)
推荐理由:
73个行程提到
地理位置优越(离101觀景台 1.6km,国立台湾大学 1.6km,永康街青田街 1.8km,台北101大楼 1.6km,台北市政府大楼 1.7km,国父纪念馆 1.6km)
阿里山TOUR&
自定义体验
时间:09:0-1 - 00:00
嘉义景点榜第1位
阿里山森林游乐区位于阿里山乡,是玉山山脉的支脉。\\&阿里山\\&并非仅指一座山,而是指地跨南投、嘉义两县包括大武峦、祝山、塔山、对高岳等18座大山组成的阿里山脉风景区,阿里山森林游乐区仅属于阿里山国家风景区的一部分。关于阿里的名字由来是相传以前,有一位邹族酋长阿巴里曾只身来此打猎,满载而归后常带族人来此,为感念他便以其名阿里作为地名。
阿里山饭店
自定义住宿
时间:04:0-1 - 00:00
嘉义景点榜第8位
从嘉义火车站搭乘森林铁路到奋起湖,再换乘台湾好行至阿里山风景区。因此奋起湖风景区是一个中转站,但是这里开放的设施吸引了不少游客逗留,比如充满回忆气息的奋起湖铁路便当、铁路检修仓库以及供人穿越的安全铁路轨道和红色森林铁路小火车停靠在站台供游客观赏拍照。
嘉义交通榜第3位
整个阿里山景色都很一般,坐在小火车里也无法get到窗外美景
嘉义交通榜第5位
嘉义车站位于嘉义市西区,为台湾铁路管理局纵贯线和上阿里山森林铁路的车站。是阿里山线终点的铁路车站。大部分游客都是从嘉义车站出发前往阿里山游玩,一路上可以欣赏沿途风景。
嘉义景点榜第13位
两次路过(从嘉义到阿里山往返)时都雾蒙蒙的,很多人拍照,司机问要不要停,我们说算了。
桧意森活村&
自定义景点
台中市美食榜第2位
本以为只是一家网红甜品店,所以到达的那一刻着实被惊艳了。店外的石柱和门廊、店内的高挑的天花板、吊灯,木制楼梯和展柜,处处是华美的巴洛克风格。
售卖的商品也是琳琅满目,太阳饼、凤梨酥、巧克力和茶。日出2号凤梨酥(宫原眼科也是日出公司的)是我迄今为止吃到过最好吃的凤梨酥,微热山丘也没法儿跟它比。
一楼大堂有不同的售卖区域和柜台,楼上是餐厅,大堂外面有奶茶和冰淇淋的专门店面。冰淇淋排队的人固然不少,但拿到手时的厚重感令人欣慰。华夫饼杯配三球加选三种甜点的topping,价格是TWD245。topping里竟然有芝士蛋糕和凤梨酥,真是太实在。
台中市购物榜第3位
一中商圈还是不错的,值得一提的是这里的夜市也很不错,反正东西都差不多,没必要去逢甲了。
台中市购物榜第25位
裝修充滿眷村的味道,很適合凹造型!菜色是典型的台灣菜,味道不錯。價格適中,值得一去體驗。不少香港遊客也特意去,飯点時間最好提前一點,火爆時間容易等位。
歡樂世界夜市&
自定义景点
台中市美食榜第3位
一中夜市就在一中附近的商业圈里面,所以取名为一中夜市,一中夜市真的好小啊,因为之前去了台北的士林夜市,一对比,真的是差别好大,跟台湾的其他夜市一样,一中夜市上的美食也是相当的丰富的,有炸鸡排,臭豆腐,蚵仔煎等。
巧合大飯店 CHANCE HOTEL
自定义住宿
台中市美食榜第11位
洪瑞珍饼店,由台中非常有名气的洪瑞珍亲自创建的,据今年据说已经有差不多七八十年的历史了,当时是要在台中买特产,所以来的这家店,他们家的沙琪玛真的是超级好吃,而且还不贵,五块钱一大包,的确是蛮不错的,服务态度也是超级好的
台中市榜第15位
20号仓库,是在台中火车站的附近,这里就是一个艺术区,20号仓库现在有很多的咖啡厅,剧场等等,就像创意园一样。这个20号仓库,原来是工厂来的,后来改造成类似创意园。无论是游客还是当地的年轻人,都非常喜欢这种方式改造的地方
台中市景点榜第70位
動漫彩繪巷位於台中市林森路,為台灣近幾年盛行的彩繪村風氣影響之一,始發起者為一機車行老闆,他親自創作海賊王彩繪,由於不久便吸引許多遊客,其他鄰居也爭相邀請這個動漫迷到自家牆上作畫,現在除海賊王、火影忍者、高達等日本動漫外,連柏港老夫子漫畫都有,不過都沒得到官方授權。
台中市景点榜第5位
走进“彩虹眷村”,地面上、墙壁上画满了色彩艳丽、造型俏皮的兔子、小鸡、猴子、小鸟、卡通人物、花朵、太阳以及彩虹等各式各样的东西。红色、黄色、蓝色、绿色、白色,绚烂的色彩和极富想象力的线条,让人们马上置身于童话世界中。90多岁的老兵,天天凭自己的想象画画,值得我们去看看。
台中市榜第23位
经常购物的地方,我和媛儿初识之地。
台中市景点榜第4位
推荐下午四点后去 我去的时候时间没算准 太阳当头的时候到了那边 然后为什么风也这么大。。。 (可能因为是在海上) 人感觉都要被吹跑了
台中市美食榜第1位
巨型夜市,弯弯绕绕好几条街,各种小吃多到迷离
巧合大飯店 CHANCE HOTEL
自定义住宿
点击加载更多...
相关线路推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 h100i v2 泵不转 的文章