E吧里有多少人高清实拍打架砍人视频用过WWE找的举手

操 我就不明白了 E吧这么多会WWE招式的人 怎么不去WWE?【wwe吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:341,667贴子:
操 我就不明白了 E吧这么多会WWE招式的人 怎么不去WWE?
听的我想吐尿了都 不是什么自己用的招式把人给打的流血就是什么我今天用了把人家摔的爆脑浆 要么什么我打架不怕什么什么因为我会的招式.不然就是我今天别人约好了群架单挑 我用了个WWE的招式把人给摔到了.
你既然有这么能耐 你为什么不去里混?你为什么用那些招式去打架?那人原用者那还怎么生活?你们差不多就得了 我听的真的好反感..你丫的这么牛B还做什么学生?还打什么架?呵呵 差不多得了..让我很恶心
因为他们不会演戏
好!我喜欢~
好!好久没看见老发了
为了骗经验。
加什么啊?他们厉害的可以直接可以当私人保镖了
SB,这只是开玩笑的一种形式...
我在想用ROK打人的人要么是脑残要么是吹牛- -
可以随便去打比赛
呵呵。。希望你在开玩笑
其实那些都是选手穿马甲来发的,我会乱说么
你找关系 我就去 !人家说他的 你非管阿 !
问得好! 又见撸讯
rok可是需要技术的~
就好像我会投篮,不过我没能力进一样
不是你想去做选手就能做
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴E吧里几人爱神奇宝贝,报上你们的ID【wwe吧】_百度贴吧
E吧里几人爱神奇宝贝,报上你们的ID
来啊来啊来老!来的都是好朋友
神奇宝贝的潜规则就是妹子,你不知道吗
我爱数码宝贝哦
还不速速加入我神兽家族
点亮12星座印记,
查看我的贴吧,5级了, 什么水平
口袋妖怪~~
不爱神奇宝贝只爱口袋妖怪(请注意口袋妖怪和神奇宝贝是不同的除了精灵是一样外其他都不一样)
嘛,口袋从小玩到大的,超喜欢
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴原来E吧还有人看NBA的?【wwe吧】_百度贴吧
原来E吧还有人看NBA的?
@King大布你家科神被爆粗翔了 25投8中是我詹加韦德的数 失误是我詹加韦德的两倍西部11对东部第一 F4无解啊 哈哈哈哈
我都一大把年纪了都还在看
然后你认为现在E吧都是在校党多 还有不喜欢NBA?
3P头球队,渣渣
LZ像SB,你真SB。NBA看得人多的去了,你个JB
老大尽力了
不是经常看
我是湖蜜,我是科比毒密
WWE和NBA有很大的联系好不好
回复 发克右妈妈 :湖人最厉害了 这个赛季对强队必输 对弱队小胜不服来辩
大爱凯尔特人,大爱真理
我热卫冕,我皇雄起
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴E吧里有多少人打架用过WWE找的举手_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
E吧里有多少人打架用过WWE找的举手
我有更好的答案
我用过AA,超人飞拳,德背,名门攻击,金刚臂,十字固定锁
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包【NEWS】有人觉得E吧新闻比在线慢,那就放点呗【wwe吧】_百度贴吧
【NEWS】有人觉得E吧新闻比在线慢,那就放点呗
wrestlinginc采访了Booker T,其中提到了他和8D在后台的那次打架,估计吧友也比较感兴趣
‘有人’和‘我同学’、‘我一朋友’一样么?
留名 ——发帖人由以下公司提供友情赞助(排名不分先后) ⠗ ⠹ ⡧ ⡫ ⣽ ⠮ ⣷ ⣺ ⠅ ⠐ ⠒ ⠟ ⠠ ⠡ ⠨ ⠬ ⡮ ⡯ ⡱ ⡵ ⠢ ⠭ ⠻ ⡗ ⡼
WrestlingINC: Shortly after that [facing Triple H at WrestleMania], you had that famous fight with Batista. I know you get asked about this a lot, but was that something that had been building for a while between you two?Booker T: No. I never had a problem with him or anything. I mean, certain things once you get into the business -- and I'm all about tradition and I'm all about respect as far as the guys that came before me and put in work. That pretty much was what that thing was about, it was about respect not just for myself but for all of the rest of the boys in the locker room.That's just the way things happen, a lot of testosterone in the locker room and we all don't get along. We all don't like each other, we just have to work with each other. Sometimes, fights will break out and that's what happened with him and I. We're both men and, sometimes, men fight. [Laughs.]Booker T表示他和8D之间没有任何问题。一旦你把某些事情带入生意中,很有可能会发生这些事,这关于尊敬,不仅仅是为我自己也是为了更衣室里的其他人。事情就这么发生了,更衣室弥漫着睾丸酮,我们相处都不好。我们互相都不喜欢对方,我们只是不得不互相合作。有时候,打架就会发生,那就我们之间发生的事。我们都是男人,有时候,男人的决斗,(大笑)
WrestlingINC: There have been different stories about who came out on top. How did it end up?Booker T: I mean, I'm a pretty good fighter. I don't like bragging or anything like that but I've always been a really good fighter. I've always fought my whole life even though I was a drum major in school and I was a breakdancer. But, I always liked fighting, it's always been a passion of mine.A lot of people don't know it but they should be able to see it in my flavor as far as the way that I bounce around in the ring and the way I wrestle. You can look at a person and tell if they know what they're doing with their hands and with their feet. Most people in the street can sense something like that.He took a good beating, but he's a man. I watched his last [MMA] fight and he took a good beating and he actually came back and won. So, I give him a lot of credit for even stepping in that cage. Most men aren't willing to go that far.But, it was about respect. Even to this day, I respect him and I'm sure he respects me.关于具体的过程和结束,Booker T说:“我是一个很好的格斗手。我不喜欢吹牛啥的但我的确是个很好的格斗手。我一生都在打架,即使我是学校和舞者的时候。我总是喜欢打架,这一直是我的一种激情。很多人不知道这些,但他们应该能从我在擂台上的弹跳和我的方式中看出来。你可以观察一个人,通过他们手脚就能知道他是干什么的。路上的大部分人都能看出来8D挨了一顿好揍,但他是个男人。我看了他的MMA比赛,他被揍了以后又反击然后赢了。所以我给予他很大的信任,甚至是走进那个笼子。大多数男人不愿意走那么远。但是,这关乎尊敬。直到今天,我依然尊敬他,我也确定他也尊敬我。”
插---------------
Tonight's WWE NXT tapings will take place from Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida. John Cena will be making a special appearance tonight. WWE Legend The Honky Tonk Man teased on Twitter that he may appear tonight also. Remember to join us tonight for full spoilers. Above is a Cena promo for tonight's tapings.今晚的NXT录制在福赛大学举行。Cena大神会来个特别出场。The Honky Tonk Man也在推特上开玩笑说他可能也会露面。
WWE is now saying that John Cena's bruised Achilles heel injury took place on April 23rd at the RAW live event in Nottingham, where he faced Ryback in a Tables Match.WWE现在说Cena的跟腱受伤发生在4月23号在诺丁汉的RAW现场秀上,和贝壳的一场桌子赛
We noted a few weeks back that MMA veteran Mark Coleman got upset at the April 13th UFC event in Las Vegas because UFC producers chose to show CM Punk in the crowd and not Coleman. Coleman reportedly wanted to fight Punk at the event.几周前MMA老将Mark Coleman对于4月13号的UFC赛事没有给他镜头,而把镜头给Punk表示不满,据报道他想和Punk在比赛中来一场
Coleman contacted The Wrestling Observer Newsletter and was sorry about what happened. He said he was only trying to work on his image and was playing around. He added he has nothing but respect for Punk and said he was his favorite WWE performer.现在他表示对发生的一切感到抱歉。他说他只是试图搞好一下他的形象,只是开开玩笑。他还补充他对Punk只有尊敬没有别的,Punk是他最喜欢的WWE选手
Lately there has been a lot of talk within WWE about bringing Bray Wyatt from NXT up to the main roster.最近有很多讨论说要将Bray Wyatt从NXT提拔上来
We noted before that WWE is planning on bringing NXT TV to the United States this fall. Word is that SyFy may be the network to air the one-hour show.之前提到WWE正计划今年秋天搞个NXT TV。现在据说科幻频道会播出这个一小时的节目
There is also talk of bringing NXT matches to the RAW and SmackDown live event tours and billing them as NXT matches, to give the developmental talents the experience of working in front of larger crowds.还有说法是要把NXT的比赛带到RAW和SD的现场秀巡演,依旧安排为NXT的比赛,来给发展联盟选手在更多观众面前表演的经验
Regarding The Rock's future with WWE, Vince McMahon was asked if he's finished as a wrestler at the annual stockholders meeting on April 26th and blew it off like there was no way that's the case.关于Rock在WWE的未来,有人在4月26号的股东大会上问老麦Rock作为摔角手是否已经结束了,老麦的表示似乎是这种情况不可能发生
People close to Vince note that he believes Rock vs. Brock Lesnar will still happen at WrestleMania XXX.老麦身边的人表示老麦相信Rock对战Brock仍然会在WM20上举行
As noted before, WWE wants The Rock to appear at Hell In a Cell this October from his hometown of Miami. That may be where they decide to do the angle between Rock and Brock.之前说过,WWE想让Rock在今年10月的Hell In a Cell上出场。这可能会是决定Rock和Brock剧情的开始
留个名先,好找贴
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 黑社会打架砍人视频 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信