死亡飞车1电影插曲3,最开始,岩浆的那个BGM插曲是什么?

电影《死亡飞车》里面那一段非常带劲的说唱叫什么名字?(就是主角刚进监狱了吃早餐之前的那一段配乐)_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
电影《死亡飞车》里面那一段非常带劲的说唱叫什么名字?(就是主角刚进监狱了吃早餐之前的那一段配乐)
我有更好的答案
死亡飞车很多部!
mary J. blige--grown woman
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
死亡飞车的相关知识
等待您来回答电影《死亡飞车3》中1小时3分钟的背景音乐和1小时19分钟的背景音乐是什么?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
电影《死亡飞车3》中1小时3分钟的背景音乐和1小时19分钟的背景音乐是什么?
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励15(财富值+成长值)+难题奖励20(财富值+成长值)
我有更好的答案
我发错了,手机充电,件盘不好,见谅啊!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
死亡飞车的相关知识
等待您来回答死亡飞车~~背景音乐名字是什么???_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
死亡飞车~~背景音乐名字是什么???
我有更好的答案
War Of The Universe 歌手:Luca Turilli 【 莲池幽径 】 歌名:Larger Than Life 歌手:Backstreet Boys(后街男孩) 【 老街迷宫 】 歌名:Rhapsody 【 海滨小镇 】 (封测版,已下架) 歌名:Bir Kadin Cizeceksin 歌手:Manga(FIFA06) 【城市体育馆】 歌名:劲乐团(电吉他版) 【 老街工地 】 歌名:Remember The Name 歌手:Fort Minor(黑暗堡垒) 【 中国田园 】 歌名.A城市火炬 】 歌名:My oh my 歌手:Aqua(水叮当) 【 城市火炬 】 歌名:暴风中 歌手:Numb 歌手:King & Queen 【 十 一 城 】 歌名:Break Go 歌手:Bullet For My Valentine 【 海滨发卡 】 (爵士版:Like Fire Tonight 歌手:King 【 敦煌峡谷 】 歌名.Lovefeat & D.Esse* 【 海滨发卡 】 歌名:Hand of Blood 歌手:Speedy Speed Boy 歌手:Nathalie 【 轨道23区 】 歌名:Heartbeat 歌手:Nathalie 【 中国钟楼 】 歌名:Stratovarius 【城市游泳馆】 歌名:Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿) 【 熔岩古墓 】 歌名:Heartbeat 歌手:Hand of Blood 歌手:Bullet For My Valentine 【 都市迷情 】 歌名:Dancing Queen 歌手:Max Power 歌手:Dr:Mvp情人 【 敦煌石窟 】 歌名:张佑赫 【 沉睡森林 】 歌名,已下架) 歌名.u 【 冰 封 谷 】 歌名:Alone 歌手:Eagleheart 歌手:All About Us 歌手:Linkin Park(林肯公园) 【 海洋公园 】 (猫丨King) 歌名:V3(悲怆奏鸣曲Virus第3章改编) 歌手.T:Get Over It 歌手:The Eagles(老鹰乐队) 【 老街车站 】 歌名:t:Nothing 歌手:Mcfly 【 古堡森林 】 歌名:Believe Me 歌手:Fort Minor(黑暗堡垒) 【 海洋公园 】 歌名:Marco Polo(头文字D) 【 海滨小镇 】 歌名:Emerald Sword 歌手
Mary J. Blige - Grown Woman Now who you talkin to? Baby I'm grown Now who you talkin to? Baby I'm grown Now who you talkin to? Baby I'm grown Who you talkin to? Baby I'm grown. Michael Kors Gear On And Valentino Yves St. Laurent Platforms- Malandrino Full length sable Way down to the carpet Look good on the mannequin But wait until I rock it I gotcha lookin at me Wanna pat me like the police The FDNY Can't put out The fire on me I got what you want and What you need is all in me I'm a grown woman Baby, can't you see Keep callin' Keep callin' me, callin' me Callin' me, baby (Keep callin') Keep callin' me, callin' me Callin' me, baby (Keep-keep-keep-keep callin') Keep callin' me, callin' me Callin' me, baby Keep callin' me, callin' me M-J-B! I got what you want I got what you need I got what you want Get it from me I got what you want I got what you need I got what you want Now, tell ya sister That you in love with a grown woman Tell ya brother You in love with a grown woman Tell ya daddy You in love with a grown woman Tell ya mama You in love with a grown woman I wear these Seven jeans But baby they don't wear me I keep it covered up, uh Cause I'm a lady I know how to show a little somethin, somethin You can't see what's under there Cause I'm a grown woman I'm so sexy Remain a mystery Cause everybody always want what they can't see And what they can't have And what they can't grab And what they can't buy And baby that's me! Keep callin' me, callin' me Callin' me, baby Keep callin' me, callin' me Callin' me, baby Keep callin' me, callin' me Callin' me, baby Keep callin' me, callin' me M-J-B! Luda! I ain't lyin I think I'm in love with a grown woman She stay stuntin Got sweet lovin and home-cooking Been known to make her moan Til the break of dawn A little lady in the street But at home I give her a grown whuppin, yeah I hit the jeweler and make a chain Flawless white diamonds and I put that e'rythang Mami stylin, she knows how to accessorize And we some stairmasters I make her get her exercise Wit yo sexy thighs Body got me mesmerized Little boys is scurred And other guys be petrified But I can handle it Scramble it and Dismantle it Manage to get managed before I late night candle it Blow em out Show em out And show em how it's done And ain't no need to venture out She's my only one Yep I love my grown woman and she love me back Made me a grown a** man Now what you think of that? Now keep-keep-keep-keep Keep, keep it right there I got what you want I got what you need I got what you want Get it from me I got what you want I got what you need I got what you want Now, tell ya sister That you in love with a grown woman Tell ya brother You in love with a grown woman Tell ya daddy You in love with a grown woman Tell ya mama You in love with a grown woman I got, got the mojo I got my mojo back, my mojo back
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
死亡飞车的相关知识
等待您来回答死亡飞车 这部电影快结束的时候那首没有歌词的插曲是什么_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
死亡飞车 这部电影快结束的时候那首没有歌词的插曲是什么
死亡飞车 这部电影快结束的时候那首没有歌词的插曲是什么
我有更好的答案
没疆界播放歌手:不分离 情可永恒男:爱可到永远合:相依伴一世 应不问如何合:世间事 若分类 是不易男:若失望 是天意 没怎样女:此刻影一对 从不分离男:多关心 从不隐藏男:同伴过一世无变卦合:谢霆锋 女声:叶佩雯男:寻觅理想 将真心 弥补不安男:无论有多远路要去闯合:从没计几多得失男;情路或会多风波女:粤语所属专辑:末世纪的呼声爱没疆界男声:看不透一切会是点 亦找不到心意理想男:但世事总不要预测 让快乐冲破烦闷困扰合:一於要 多关心 从不隐藏合:寻觅理想 将真心 弥补不安合:世间事 若分类 是不易男:若失望 是天意 没怎样女:寻觅理想 将真心 弥补不安男:同伴过一世无变卦合:爱可到永远合:沿着梦去闯一闯男:必定会遇上友好常伴永久合:从没计几多得失男;情路或会多风波女:沿着梦去闯一闯男:必定会遇上友好常伴永久合:也不怕变化合:相依伴一世 应不问如何合:多关心 从不隐藏男:谢霆锋语言
采纳率:92%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答}

我要回帖

更多关于 死亡飞车2 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信