关于一般将来时的问题
第三小题,用be
to 改写句子
解答: 3.I'm going to write to my mother tonight.今天晚上我打算我的母亲写信。
已收藏0人收藏0人理解来自:
已收藏0人收藏0人理解来自:
解答: 现在进行时专项练习:“
二、用在所给动词的适当形式填空
6、你的答案看不出来:答案是are not watering(你的答案应该正确)
五、过去式练习
已收藏0人收藏0人理解来自:
一般将来时结构,定义
解答:一般将来时
一般将来时表示将来某个时间所发生的动作或存在的状态,也可表示将来经常或反复发生的动作,经常与表示将来的时间状语连用, 如:soon, tomorr...
已收藏0人收藏0人理解来自:
关注后会向您推送最新问题
上级知识点
同级知识点
最佳答疑教师
该知识点解题:4评分:13.93分
该知识点解题:3评分:9.52分
该知识点解题:3评分:9.82分
答疑网认证教师
答疑网认证教师
还可以输入300字
100人关注他
好好学习,天天向上
已关注私信
100%专业教师服务
80%的问题10分钟解答
7x24小时客户服务
移动应用下载
Copyright (C) 2016 答疑网
网站备案信息 京ICP证041171号
京公网安备编号:64
400万学生都爱用的随身家教英语一般过去时练习_一般过去时练习及答案 - 沪江英语
网页版学习工具
controlled前加that/which controlling the weather 或that/which controlled the weather做定语修饰the actual factors 7. and—or rain和draught只能是二者之一 8. 删除is 与上文平衡,均为省略句 9. before—when/if 条件句 10. will—would if引导的是条件句用的是remained一般过去时
引导学生对于考察重点再作精要内容的梳理。 2.避轻就重,不走弯路,即强化考察重点,淡化2011年高考有可能避开的内容。 3.在练习和讲评中引导学生把握解题技巧
时态语态部分试题研究 考情分析 时态与语态一直是热点,也是考生复习备考的难点。
山东高考题考点分布 时间 08
题号 28题 32题 25题 25题/34题 30题 考查的时态 现在进行时态的被动语态 一般过去时 现在完成时 现在完成时 一般过去时 现在完成时 命题特点 语态排除 题干语境 时间状语since 时间since 题干语境 时间状语since 【2006年
do speak, it’s worth listening. 这句话里do起强调作用。 在一般句型中,do/does/did 常用来强调谓语动词的语气,在句中要重读。且句子须符合两个条件:1. 句子是肯定句; 2. 句子的谓语动词是一般现在时或一般过去时。在这些句子里,do/does/did可译为“真的”“果真”“的确”“确实”等。 例如:You do work hard these days. 你这些天真的很努力。 ③carry out
实施,实现;贯彻,执行 例句:It's hard for us to carry out this plan. 这项计划实施起来有难度。 相关短语
的产物。我们很少发表长篇大论,这就是说我们必须培养我们自己理解别人讲话的能力,然后根据我们所听到的内容作出回答。会话的性质不同,要求的技巧也自然不同。例如: ·交流信息。这是我们每天最常见的交流形式。你的朋友告诉你他/她在业余时间所喜欢做的事。你仔细听,然后告诉他/她你在业余时间所想做的事。在这种交流中,你一般会大量使用一般现在时。 ·叙述。你的朋友用过去时告诉你一段经历(他/她如何误车,然后上班迟到,老板说些什么,等等)。你仔细听,然后讲述你自己的经历。在这种交流中,你一般会使用一般过去时或过去进行时。按时间顺序讲述一个故事较为容易:某事开始于……,然后叙述正文,最后结束讲述。 ·交流看法和
是逻辑动宾关系,必须用被动语态. 3 改Because为Though或者Although 此句为让步状语从句 4 改suburban为rural 这里属于词义用错,suburban为城市郊区,乡村音乐显然来自乡村地区. 5 改为because of 6 改depicted为depicts 本句错在时态.句意为 “blues大多抒发哀伤情感,反映美国黑人的艰难生活.”为与全文主导时态一致,不能用过去时.此外,blues现在的风格依旧,故用现在时 7 将not去掉 8 改is为was 此句有过去时间状语 in the 1950’s, 陈述过去的一个事实,故用一般过去时态 9 改sing为sung sung 引导过去分词短语作宾语补足语,表被动意思 10 改coincide为differ(在may后加not也可以) 此句含有连词but,整个句意含有转折语气
了自己的原创祝福,一句话:油菜!我也要去送祝福>> 沪江网校2周年庆生:“网校点滴用心记录”征文啦! 不管你是网校的老学友,还是初来乍到的新成员,都来说说在网校学习的感受吧!来介绍一下你参与的那些班级;来细数一下你遇到的那些老师,班主任,助教们;来回味一下沉淀在你心中的那些或有趣或感人的小故事~我有感人故事,这就去写征文>>> 【沪江网校公开课】Alex老师侃语法:一般过去时和过去进行时 继上次讲完一般现在时和现在进行时后,Alex老师又来给大家讲解英语语法知识咯。这一次的主题是一般过去时和过去进行时。这两个时态你分得清咩?想第一时间听到公开课的同学赶快预约吧。→预约入口 【沪江网校外语角】细数
/物主代词;2.不定代词 ;3.疑问代词或疑问副词;4.时间介词;5.连词;6.形容词比较级或最高级;7.简单句;8.现在完成时;9.现在进行时;10.一般过去时;11. 一般现在时或一般过去时被动语态;12.情态动词的基本用法;13.主将从现;14.非谓语动词;15.宾语从句;16.短语搭配;17.情景对话;18.单词辨析。 5)如果每天写1篇200词的英文文章,21天可以写21篇。中考英语写作重点话题: 1.关于学习英语的话题 :How to learn English well? 2.关于健康饮食的话题 :How to keep healthy? 3.写通知:Notice, [w
初中英语写作存在的问题及对策 书面表达是中学生学习英语应掌握的一项基本技能,它要求学生有扎实的语言基本功,具备一定的审题能力、想象能力、表达能力和评价能力等。然而从近几年的考试情况来看,学生书面表达错误较多,与《英语课程标准》的要求还有一定的差距。 一、具体说来,学生书面表达中主要存在以下问题。 1、时态误用 主要表现在两方面:1)学生写作之前没有判断整篇文章主要用哪种时态,常出现该用一般现在时的句子,用了一般过去时;而该用将来时的句子,用了完成时。2)时态构成表达错误。由于学生对各种时态掌握不好,常常将所学的各种时态混淆,以致出现如下的错误如,I'm go to school
小时候,有人对本喵说,你长大后一定会成为一个举足轻重的人物。后来,本喵果然变成了一个胖子。 我们知道在英语中,描述过去的动作可以用一般过去时,描述未来的动作要用一般将来时。那么,像上文那种“以前有人跟我说将来我会……”的句子怎么办?这时我们就要用一般过去时与一般将来时的集合体——过去将来时。(话说英语的时态总是合体也是醉了……) 我们知道,一般过去时就是把动词写成过去式,而一般将来时有will + 动词原形、be going to do和be doing三种形式。那么过去将来时正是将一般将来时中的will和be动词改成过去式。 例如: In 2003, I arrived
一个简单的实验,假设你在四点钟举行一个会议。 3. 你期望你的外国朋友何时来开会? 4. 如果他们是德国人,他们会准时到达。 5. 应填名词language,英语被广泛地运用。 6. 应填动词,他们发现they found用过去时,因为这一段讲述英国人的看法,是过去的事,而且所给的句子都是用的一般过去时。 7. [w]for example[/w]举例,依据文章后边的几种情况,说明是举例说明英国人的看法是错的,即“不能因为英语在全世界广泛运用,英国人的习惯做法也被广泛运用。” 8. 依据上句的意思“英国人喜欢中午饭时谈生意和讨论生意上的问题,在吃饭时,边喝边谈”。推断出日本人却不喜欢边吃边谈一般过去时,一般现在时和一般将来时
我的图书馆
一般过去时,一般现在时和一般将来时
一般过去时,一般现在时和一般将来时
&&&&&& 一般过去时表示(1)过去某个特定时间发生,并且一下子就完成了的动作(即:非持续性动作),也可以表示(2)过去习惯性的动作。一般过去时不强调动作对现在的影响,只说明过去。
(1) I had a word with Julia this morning.今天早晨,我跟朱丽亚说了几句话。
(2) He smoked many cigarettes a day until he gave up. 他没有戒烟的那阵子,烟抽得可凶了。
一般过去时常与表示过去的时间状语或从句连用,如:yesterday, last week, in 1993, at that time, once, during the war, before, a few days ago, when 等等。
一般过去时的基本用法
1 带有确定的过去时间状语时,要用过去时
如:yesterday(昨天)、two days ago…(两天前…… )、last year…(去年…)、the other day(前几天)、once up on a time(过去曾经)、 just now(刚才)、in the old days(过去的日子里)、before liberation(解放前…)、 When I was 8 years old(当我八岁时…)
①Did you have a party the other day?
前几天,你们开了晚会了吗?
②Lei Feng was a good soldier.
雷锋是个好战士。
1.在谈到已死去的人的情况时,多用过去时。
2 表示过去连续发生的动作时,要用过去时
这种情况下,往往没有表示过去的时间状语,而通过上下文来表示。
The boy opened& his eyes for a moment,looked at the captain,and then died.
那男孩把眼睛张开了一会儿,看看船长,然后就去世了。
3 表示过去一段时间内经常或反复的动作常与always,never等连用。
Mrs. Peter always carried an umbrella.
彼得太太过去老是带着一把伞。
(只是说明她过去的动作,不表明她现在是否常带着伞。)
Mrs. Peter always carries an umbrella.
彼得太太老是带着伞。
(说明这是她的习惯,表明她现在仍然还习惯总带着一把伞)
I never drank wine.我以前从不喝酒。
(不涉及到现在,不说明现在是否喝酒)
4 如果强调已经终止的习惯时要用used to do
He used to drink.
他过去喝酒。
(意味着他现在不喝酒了。喝酒这个动作终止了)
I used to take a walk in the morning.
我过去是在早晨散步。(意味着现在不在早晨散步了)
I took a walk in the morning.
我曾经在早晨散过步。(只是说明过去这一动作)
I took a walk in the morning .
我曾经在早晨散过步。(只是说明过去这一动作)
5 有些句子,虽然没有表示过去确定时间的状语,但实际上是指过去发生的动作或存在的状态的话,也要用过去时。
I didn''t know you were in Paris.
我不知道你在巴黎。
(因为在说话时,我已经知道你在巴黎了。这句话指的是说话之前,所以只能用过去时表示。实际上,这句话暗指:But now I know you are here.)
I thought you were ill.我以为你病了呢。
(这句话应是在说话之前,我以为你病了。但是现在我知道你没病)(时态应该用原句子的时态)
一般现在时的用法
1.概念:一般现在时表示经常的、习惯性的动作或存在的状态。
2.构成:一般现在时的构成主要有两种形式:
(1)be型:句子的谓语动词只有be(am,is或are):
a.肯定句中,只出现be,如:
I am a student.我是一名学生。
b.否定句中,要在be后面加not,如:
She isn't a teacher.她不是教师。
c.一般疑问句,要将be放在句子开头(注意句首字母大写),句尾用问号,答语用Yes,主语+be.或No,主语+be+not.如:
—Are you ready?—你准备好了吗?
—Yes,I am.—是的,我准备好了。
(—No,I'm not.—不,我没准备好。)
(2)实义动词型:句中的谓语动词为实义动词(也叫行为动词):
a.肯定句中,只出现实义动词,如:
I get up in the morning.我早晨起床。
b.否定句中,要在实义动词前面加do(does)+not,do(does)作助动词,本身无意义,常与not缩写成don't(doesn't),如:
I don't like vegetables.我不喜欢蔬菜。
c.一般疑问句,要在句子开头加助动词Do(does),句尾用问号,简略答语用Yes,主语+do(does).或No,主语+do(does)+not.如:
—Do you like oranges?—你喜欢桔子吗?
—Yes,I do.—是的,我喜欢。
(—No,I don't.—不,我不喜欢。)
11.1 一般现在时的用法
1) 经常性或习惯性的动作,常与表示频度的时间状语连用。
时间状语: every…, sometimes, at…, on Sunday
I leave home for school at 7 every morning.
2) 客观真理,客观存在,科学事实。
The earth moves around the sun.
Shanghai lies in the east of China.
3) 表示格言或警句中。
Pride goes before a fall. 骄者必败。
表示一般将来时的方法主要有以下几种:1. will/shall+动词原形;2. be going to +动词原形;3. be+to+动词原形。现将它们的各种语用功能简述如下:
  一。 表示“预测,预计”等意思。
  当我们作“预测”时,用“will/shall+动词原形”或“be going to +动词原形”表示,不用现在进行时。例如:
  1. I think it ' ll rain this evening./I think it ' s going to rain this evening. (我想今天晚上天要下雨)
  2. You are going to hate this party./You will hate this party.(你将不喜欢这次聚会。)
  但是,当提及在某种条件下,一般用“will/shall+动词原形”表示,而不用“be going to+动词原形”表示。例如:
  If you work hard, you will pass the test easily.(如果你努力学习,你会很容易地通过考试的。)
  不能说:If you work hard, you are going to pass the test.
  在口语中,“I bet/I hope”后面的从句可以用一般现在时表示将来时间。例如:
  I bet she likes the flowers.(=I bet she will like the flowers.)(我敢说她会喜欢这些花的。)
  二。 表示“已经确定的”意思。
  有些句子,表示的既是将来,同时又是现在的情况。当你说“She ' s going to have a baby”时,不仅包含将来的信息(她将要生孩子了),而且也包含现在的信息(她已怀孕了)。在这种情况下,通常用“be going to+动词原形”表示。例如:
  The Greens are coming to dinner.(格林夫妇要来吃晚饭。)(邀请已经发出,并且对方接受了邀请。)
  “be going to +动词原形”还可表示强烈的决心。例如:
  I ' m going to get to the top even if it kills me.(即使要了我的命,我也要爬到顶上。)
  三。 表示“某种决定”的意思。
  当我们谈及“已作出一项决定”时,一般用“will+动词原形”表示。(除了疑问句外,很少用“shall+动词原形”,且常用缩略式 ' ll)例如:
  ——The phone is ringing.(电话响了。)
  ——I ' ll answer it.(我去接吧。)
  如果要问我们应当如何决定,就用“shall+动词原形”表示。例如:
  What shall we do?(我们该怎么办?)
  四。 表示“威胁,允诺”等意思。
  表示“威胁”或“允诺”时,第一称常用“I/We+will( ‘ ll)+动词原形”表示。但是,也可用“……+be going to+动词原形”表示。第二人称和第三人称可以用“You/He/She/They+shall+动词原形”表示。例如:
  I promise I won ' t get drunk again./I promise I ' m not going to get drunk again.(我保证决不再喝醉了。)
  You shall be punished.(你会受到处罚的。)
  He shall suffer for this!(他会为此而吃苦头的。)
  五。 表示“建议,请求”的意思。
  当表示“提议为别人做某事”或“请求别人做某事”时,通常用“Shall I/We……?”表示;表示建议时,常用“Will you……?”表示。例如:
  Shall I fetch some water for you?(要我去给你打些水来吗?)
  Will you help me to carry the box?(请你帮我提一下盒子好吗?)
  六。 表示“意图,自愿,坚持”等意思。
  表示“强烈的意图,自愿做某事”或“坚持做某事”时,第一人称可用“will+动词原形”表示,通常不用“shall+动词原形”。例如:
  I will write to her tomorrow.(明天我将给她写信。)
  I will stop smoking——I really will!(我要戒烟了-我真的要戒了!)
  当will表示“意图”时,在句中一般不重读,并不可缩略为 ' ll;表示“坚持做某事”时,will必须重读,而且不可缩略为 ' ll.例如:
  Why will you go there?(你为什么想去那儿?)(表示意图)
  I will do as I like.(我要做我想做的事。)(表示坚持)
  七。 表示“征求意见”的意思。
  当征球听话人的“意见”或“意图”时,用“Shall I/We……?”表示。例如:
  Shall I carry your suitcase?(=Do you want me to carry your suitcase?)(要我给你提箱子吗?)
  Shall we have dinner now?(=Do you agree to our having dinner now?)(我们现在吃晚饭好吗?)
  八。 表示“习惯性动作,性格特征”或“自然属性”的意思。
  will可以用来表示“习惯性动作,性格特征”或“自然属性”的意思。例如:
  Pigs will eat anything.(猪是什么都吃的。)
  Oil will float on water.(=Oil floats on water.)(油漂在水上。)
  九。 表示“计划,安排,打算”的意思。
  “be going to+动词原形”结构常用来表示“计划,安排”或“打算”的意思,“be+to+动词原形”结构也可以表示按“计划,安排”将要发生的动作。例如:
  What are you going to do today?(你今天打算干什么?)
  I am to see my sister at six o ' clock this evening.(我打算今晚6点钟去看我妹妹。)
注意:此用法如果出现在宾语从句中,即使主句是过去时,从句谓语也要用一般现在时。
例:Columbus proved that the earth is round..
4) 现在时刻的状态、能力、性格、个性。
I don't want so much.
Ann Wang writes good English but does not speak well.
比较:Now I put the sugar in the cup.
I am doing my homework now.
第一句用一般现在时,用于操作演示或指导说明的示范性动作,表示言行的瞬间动作。再如:Now watch me, I switch on the current and stand back. 第二句中的now是进行时的标志,表示正在进行的动作的客观状况,所以后句用一般现在时。
如何巧记妙用一般过去时态呢?
一、先看句子中是否有表示过去的时间状语。在以下的几种情况下,要用一般过去时:
1. 句子中有“介词+表示过去时间的名词”构成的短语,如in 1949,on March& fifth等时。例如:
Tom was born in 1990. 汤姆出生于1990年。
2. 句子中有表示时间的副词yesterday,或由yesterday构成的短语,如 yesterday morning/ afternoon/ evening, the day before yesterday等时。 例如:
He went to Beijing with his parents yesterday. 他昨天和他的父母一起去北京了。
3. 句子中有“时间段+ago”构成的短语,如five days ago,two years ago等时。例如:
My father came to the school three years ago. 我父亲三年前来到了这所学校。
4. 句子中有“last +表示时间的名词”构成的短语,如last year,last month 等时。例如:
We visited the Great Wall last Sunday. 上个星期天我们参观了长城。
5. 句子中有其它表示过去的词语或短语,如once(曾经),then(那时),just now(刚才)等时。例如:
Your friend once telephoned to say goodbye to you. 你的朋友曾打电话向你告别。
I went to your home just now. 我刚去过你家。
二、句子中找不到明显的时间状语,此时就要通过上下文来判断。一般来说,如 果问句或答句用的是一般过去时,那么答句和问句也要用一般过去时。例如:
—How long did you live there? 你们在那儿住了多久?
—We lived there for about one year. 我们在那儿住了大约一年。
三、两个或两个以上的动词用and 连接时,如果前一个动词是一般过去时,那么后面的动词也要用一般过去时。例如:
She put on her clothes and ran to the school. 她穿上衣服往学校跑去。
They talked, laughed and walked to the village. 他们说着、笑着往那个村庄走去
四、在讲故事或讲述过去的经历时,常用一般过去时。例如:
Once there was an old man. He lived by a river. He went out to catch& fish every morning. 从前,有一位老人,他住在河边。每天早晨他都出去打鱼。
最后谈一谈一般过去时的否定句和一般疑问句的变化规则,同学们只要记住下面 的口诀便能轻而易举地解决这个问题:
一般过去时态并不难,过去发生的事情记心间。
主要句型“主动宾”,“主系表”结构也常见。
“主动宾”否定很简单,didn't 放在主、动间。
“主系表”否定也不难,was/ were后not 紧相连。
“主动宾”变成疑问式,did 放在主语前。
“主系表”疑问也好办,was/ were 提到主语前。
疑问、否定随你变,动词过去式要还原。
1. He didn't tell me about you. 关于你的情况他没有告诉我。
2. She wasn't a teacher three years ago. 她三年前不是老师。
3. Did you study in the school? 你在这所学校学习过吗?
4. Were they once your classmates?他们曾经是你的同学吗?
5. What did you do the day before yesterday? 前天你干什么了?
时态专项练习
一. 用所给词的正确形式填空:
1. What ______ (do) he usually ______ (do) after school?
2. Mike sometimes __________(go) to the park with his sister.
3. We _______________ (not watch) TV on Monday.
4. ________ your parents ______________ (read) newspapers every day?
5. Look! Tom and John&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (swim).
6. -Where is your mother?
&& -She&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (answer) the phone.
7. They&&&&&&&& (finish) their homework a moment ago.
8. When I&&&& &&(be) a little girl, I had lots of toys.
9. Today _____ (be) the second of June. Yesterday ______ (be) the first of June. It _____(be) Children’s Day. All the students ______ (be) very excited.
10. He _________ (live) in Xi’an two years ago.
11. ______he ______ (fly) a kite on Sunday? Yes, he ______.
12. What______she______(find) in the garden last morning? She __________ (find) a beautiful butterfly.
13. Two years ago, Mr Smith&&&&&&& (teach) us geography.
14. She likes_&& _newspapers, but she_&&& _a book yesterday. (read)
15. He&&&&& football now, but they&&&&& basketball just now. (play)
16. On June 1st 1998, the woman&&&&& (lose) a large amount of money.
17. They _________ (make) a kite a week ago.
二.按照要求改写句子:
1. Daniel watches TV every evening. (改为否定句)
2. I did my homework last night. (改为一般疑问句,作否定回答
3. Amy likes playing computer games. (改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)
4. We went to school last weekend. (改为否定句)
5. There was some milk in the glass. (改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)
6. She is always a good student.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)
7. The girl always forgot to turn off the light last term. (改为否定句)
TA的最新馆藏
喜欢该文的人也喜欢当前位置: >>
一般过去时、一般现在时、一般将来时练习
一般过去时、一般现在时、一般将来时练习★清华大学★英语系测试:为中学英语量身定做. 官方网站:/ 清华大学英语教授 50 年研究成果一般过去时、一般现在时、一般将来时练习一、填空1. He often(have) dinner at home. (snow)soon.2. It is very cold these days. It 3.Tom and Mary 4.Mike (get ) up late. 5. We 6.Mary 7. ---I(come) to China last month.(not go) to bed until 12 o’clock last night.So I(not watch) TV last Monday. (read) English yesterday morning. (get)you a copy of today’s newspaper?----Thank you. 8. The girl (teach) us English on Sundays. ( come) to visit.9. I can take Li Ming there when he 10. There 11.What time 12.What(be) some water in the bottle. you (get) to Beijing yesterday?(make) him cry (哭) just now? (tell) us that the earth13. Last year the teacher (move) around the sun. 14. I 15. I 16. He 17. We 18.There 19. They (be) ill. I?m staying in bed. (have) an exciting party last weekend. (get) up at six o?clock everyday. (get) to Beijing at 9:00 this evening. enough milk at home last week, wasn’ there? t (be) on the farm a moment ago. your classmate usually20. How many lessons (have) on Monday? 21. Jenny 22. There 23. Jack 24. -------No. I 25. Mike sometimes you(not go) to bed until 11:00 o'clock last night. (be) a telephone call for you just now. (not clean) the room just now. (be)here tomorrow? (visit)my teacher. (go) to the park with his sister. (win).26. Most of us don’t think their team 27. There 28. Mike(be not) any hospital in my hometown in 1940. (read) English every day? (be) it today?29. ----What day ---- It?s Saturday. 30. He(do)his homework every day. But he(notdo)it yesterday. 31. ----“I need some paper.” ---- “I 32. I (bring) some for you.” (see) Li Lei (go) out just now. (be)a meeting tomorrow. I can’t33. I am afraid there join you. 34. They 35. They all 36. What 37.Tom 38. 39. 40. I 41.What 42.There I 43.Jenny we your father(not leave) until you come back. (go) to the mountains yesterday morning. (do) he usually (do) after school?(begin) to learn Chinese last year. (go) to the party together this afternoon? ( go ) to work every day last year?(go) with you if I have time. you (do) tomorrow afternoon?(be) a football match on TV yesterday evening, but (have) no time to watch it. (do) an experiment the day after tomorrow. (not take) part in the44.If she isn?t free tomorrow, she party. 45.Hurry up! Or we 46.She (be) late.(not visit) her aunt last weekend. She (do) some cleaning.(stay) at home and 47. I(be)tired. I(go)to bed early tonight.二、选择 1. If it ________ tomorrow, we’ll go roller-skating. A. isn’t rain C. doesn’t rain B. won’t rain D. doesn’t fine2. Jenny ____ in an office. Her parents ____in a hospital. A works C are working B work D work3. One of the boys_____ a black hat. A have B there is C there are D has4. There __________ a meeting tomorrow afternoon. A. will be going to C. is going to be B. will going to be D. will go to be5. He ________ very busy this week, he ________ free next week. A. is C. will beB. is D. will be6. We will go shopping if it____ tomorrow. A don't rain B didn't rain C doesn't rain D isn't rain7.He said the sun ____in the east and ____in the west. A set B sets C rises, set D sets8. Jenny____ English every evening. A has study B studies C study D studied9. I____my homework at 7:00 yesterday evening. A. finished B. would finish C. was finishing D. finish10. If they come, we ________ a meeting. A. have C. had B. will have D. would have11. ----I have had supper. ---- When ____you____it? A. had B. do, have C. did, have D. will have 12. _____you ____a doctor when you grow up? A W going to be B A going to be C A / D W going to13.There ________ a dolphin show in the zoo tomorrow evening. A. was C. will have B. is going to have D. is going to be14.Was he at work __________________? A. now yesterday B. next week C. next Sunday D.15. ----I don?t know if his uncle _____. ---- I think he _____ if it doesn?t rain. A comes B will comeC comes D will come16. What time _____we meet at the gate tomorrow? A will B shall C do D are17. Do you know why she __________ at home last night? A. isn’t B. wasn’t C. not D. not in 18. He will be back _____a few minutes. A with B for C on D in19.He will have a holiday as soon as he _____the work next week. A finishes B doesn?t finish C will finish D won?t finish20. He ________ to us as soon as he gets there. A. writes C. will write B. has written D.wrote21. She lived there before he____to China. A. came B. comes C. come D. coming22. Tomorrow he ________ a kite in the open air first, and then ________ boating in the park. A. will go C. will goes B. goes D. will go23.I _____but_____nothing. A .was hearing C . heard B.heard D. heard of 24. ________ your brother ________ a magazine from the library? A. A going to borrow C. W borrows B. Is; going to borrow D. A going to borrows25. ________ open the window? A. Will you please C. You please B. Please will you D. Do you26. It ________ us a long time to learn English well. A. takes C. spends B. will take D. will spend27.When A. does people peopleusually go to work in the morning? B.do peoples C.does peoples D.do28.weekdays ,when do youclasses?A.On;begin your B.At;begin to have C.On;begin have D.Fbegin to have29.Mike OK yesterday? A.DidB.IsC.WasD.Does30.I helped her A.finds B.findingher mother. C.find D.found31.If you don?t A.won?tID card,you B.won?t C.willgo to the party. D.will32.She A.willto wear jeans to the party this Sunday. B.is going C.going D.will going33. A.Isthere to be a restaurant? B.Was C.Used D.Used to34.He A.didn?t use to D.didn?t use tocome to school on time. B.usedn?t C.didn?t use35.There used to be a sofa here, A.did B.used C.usedn?t tothere? D.usedn?t36.I was usedearly at that time. A.getting upB.to getting upC.get upD.to get up37.She wants to A.use B.usedthe computer to work out the problem. C.using D.used to38.She gets used A.to live B.livewith us. C.to living D.lives39. A.Didhe to watch TV in the evening? B.Does C.Used D.Didn?t★清华大学★英语系测试:为中小学生英语量身定做. 官方网站:/ 清华大学英语教授 50 年研究成果查看文章新目标英语七年级下英语分类复习
13:18 新目标英语七年级下英语分类复习 一. 动词时态填空: 1. I ___am______ (be) from America .I ___speak__ (speak) English. 2. Bill often _goes__ (go) to school by bike, but he ___went__ (go)to school on foot this morning because his bike ____was____(be )broken. 3. What __does__Jim ____do____ (do)? He is a middle school student. 4. Can you ____tell__ (tell) me the way to the post office? 5. Where _____does___ his parents ____work__ (work) now, do you know? 6. We have to __clean_____ (clean) our classroom on Sundays. 7. Look! The children are playing (play) volleyball on the playground. 8. Yesterday Ann _visited__ (visit) aunt Wang with her classmates. 9. Would you ___like___ (like) another piece of bread, Peter? 10. ___don?t eat________ (not eat) in class, please. 11. ______are_____ (be) there anything new in today?s newspaper? 12. Lucy __was____ (be) born in Canada on September 12 th, 1990. 13. Lily __has____ (have) a medium build, she __looks_ (look) beautiful. 14. What ___was_____ (be) the weather like last Sunday? It __was_______ (be) sunny. 15. Where __does__she ___work_____ (work)? She works in an office. 16. There ___is_____ (be) an orange, an apple and five pears on the table. 17. Long long ago, there ___were______ (be) many animals in the world. 18. I ___don?t __think_______ (not think) he is right. 19. What ___do_____you __do______ (do) over the weekend, Joy? 20. It?s seven o?clock, the Greens _____are watching_____ (watch) TV at home. 二.非谓语动词: 1. No ____________ (talk) in class. 2. Do you enjoy ______________ (work) in China? 3. They want _________ (be) scientists. 4. What do you decide _____________ (do)? 5. It takes him half an hour ___________ (get) to school by bike every day. 6. It?s time __________ (go) home, let?s _________ (go). 7. Li Ping finished ______________ (read) the interesting story just now. 8. Bob usually helps his mother ___________ (cook) supper. 9. How about ____________ (walk) to the park? 10. ____________(eat )too much is bad for your health (健康). 11. Helen is good at ___________ (play) the guitar. 12. Thanks for ___________ (teach) us so well. 13. He made us ____________ (feel) very happy at the party. 14. You can find somebody ____________ (eat) hamburgers in a restaurant. 15. Do you like __________ (fly) kites with us? 三.用适当的介词或副词填空: 1. The library is across __________ my school. 2. The bank is ___________ the supermarket and the hospital. 3. The video arcade is next _________ the park. 4. Turn right _________ the first turning and take the second turning ________ the left, then you?ll see the tall building __________ your right hand side. 5. Don?t be late __________ class next time, Xiao Lin. 6. Her father often helps him ___________ Japanese. 7. Go __________ this street, then walk __________ the gate of the building. 8. What does she look __________? She is tall and thin. 9. Stop working, it?s time __________ lunch now. 10. What __________ this blue skirt? It looks very nice. 11. The poor girl was born ________ India ________ December fifth, 1996. 12. The old woman _________ glasses is over sixty years old. 13. He often has vegetables and rice _________ breakfast. 14. What?s the weather __________ today? 15. What do you think _________ game shows? 16. Do you agree __________ Li Ping? 17. Mrs Black is very friendly __________ us. 18. There are a lot ___________ apples on the apple trees. 19. Pandas are kind ____________ interesting and shy. 20. Jim often gets up __________ six o?clock __________ the morning. 四.用所给的词的适当形式填空: 1. It?s very _________ (cloud), it is going to rain later on. 2. Mr King teaches _________ (they) French. 3. Linda is from __________ (America), she is an ___________ (America) girl. 4. Do you have any ___________ (tomato) and ___________ (potato)? 5. Look! The children are taking ___________ (photo) over there. 6. Is this __________ (your) eraser? No, that yellow one is ___________ (my). 7. We know September is the __________ (nine) month of the year. 8. I like _________ (chicken) for supper, but I don?t like __________ (fish). 9. He is in trouble, let?s go and help ____________ (he). 10. Why not join us? The work is very ____________ (interest). 五.单词拼写: 1. What day is it today? It?s ___________(星期三). 2. How?s the ____________(天气)today ? 3. Bob and Alice are in____________(不同的)classes . 4. Don?t go too high, it?s _____________(危险) 5. How many __________(人)are there in your family ? 6. Last night it _____________(下雨)very heavily . 六.单项选择: ( )1.Can you _______ me clearly? B. look at C. see D. see atA. look ()2._______Saturday evening, I must go to bed early. B. In C. At D. ForA. On ()3.They _______a birthday party the day before yesterday . A. have B. having C. had D. has ()4. Does Lily like ________? A. play piano B. playing football C. playing guitar D. playthe baseball ( )5. Would you like ________apple juice ? B. any C. an D. manyA. some ()6. Can you speak Japanese ?Yes, but only __________. A. a few B. few C. a little D. little()7. He didn?t pass the examination, he is _________. A. happy B. glad C. unhappy D. heavy()8. ---_____________? ---She is a policewoman. A. What does your mother do B. What does shelook like C. Who?s that woman bank clerk ( )9. There are five ___________in our school . B. woman teachers D. women teachers D. Is your sister aA. woman teacher C. women teacher ()10. Stop ________! The teacher is coming. A. to talk B. to talking C. talking D. talk()11. When did you _________? B. arrive C. reach D. get toA . get ()12. ---_______I smoke here ? ---_____________. A. C Yes, you can?t C. C Yes, you can ( )13. I have ________rules . B. too muchB. M No, you can D. May, Yes, you may notA. too many (C. much tooD. many too)14. Look at the picture .What ______the boy _______? A. do B.do C. doing D. does()15. It?s about ______walk . B. ten minutes C. ten minutes? D. tenA. ten minute minute?s★清华大学★英语系测试:为中小学生英语量身定做. 官方网站:/ 清华大学英语教授 50 年研究成果 初中英语综合测试题Part One选择部分I.选择最佳答案 1.His full name is Richard Millhouse Nixon. So we can call him _______. A.Mr Richard Nixon 2.It will be Children's Day soon and we're now _____ busy _____ a bee. A. as, as B. as, like C. like, as D. so, like B. Richard Millhouse C. Millhouse D. Mr3.-_______ your sweater _______, please? - OK, but there is no place in this clothes bag. A. Put, on B. Put, up C. Put, down D. Put, away4.I'd like to buy a bigger _______, because these trousers are too small. A. one B. it C. pair D. ones5.Wang Hai did his homework badly. I did even _______. A. bad B. badly C. worse D. more badly6.The workers were made _______ all day in the old times. A. work B. working C. to work D. worked7.How long did the meeting _______ yesterday? A. holdB. haveC. last D. get8.We work _______ the daytime and sleep _______ night. A. in, at B. at, in C. on, at D. in, on9.Luckily the weather _______ it is today. A. is not so wet as B. was not so wet as C. was not so wet thanD. is not so wet than 10.The shopkeeper asked me _______ I wore. A. what shoes size what large shoes 11.-_______ does your brother go back home? A. How often B. How long C. How many - Every other day. D. How soon B. what shoes long C. what size shoes D.12.We have learned about _______ these years. A. several hundreds English words words C. hundred of English words word 13.There is a knock at the door. The person inside asks, &_______?& A. who are you B. what are you D. who is it - I have a headache, doctor. B. what's the matter with you D. several hundred English B. hundreds of EnglishC. whom do you want 14.- Well, _______? A. how do you do C. how are you feeling likeD. what kind of illness do you have -_______, sit down,15.- Good morning. I'm sorry to trouble you. please. A. Right B. All right C. Not at allD. Nice to meet you16.I remember _______ to Qingdao when I was a child. A. taken B. taking C. to be taken D. being taken17.I think everybody likes to go, _______? A. don't I B. aren't they C. don't they D. don't he18.You may go home when your homework _______. A. will be don B. was done C. does D. is done19.She has lost _______ pen, will you lend her _______? A. his, your B. her, yours C. she, yours D. her, your20.There's something wrong with his watch, so he will go and _______. A. repair it repair it II.完形填空: Paris has a beautiful name, the City of 1 . Do you know 3 . The 2 B. have to repair it C. have it repaired D. toit means? Many beautiful buildings are lighted at streets are very turn 6 4 . When you 5in Paris, you must notheadlights (汽车前灯) even after dark. 7Paris is full of light all day and all night. But this is not the reason for its beautiful name. For hundreds of years, Paris has been the centre of science and art. have come to 9 8 scientists and artists 10 ithere. For this reason also, peoplethe City of Lights. 1.A. Flowers B. Cars C. Lights D. Rivers2.A. what B. how 3.A. noon 4.A. black B. night B. darkC. where D. when C. day C. noisy D. evening D. bright5.A. walk B. go C. drive D. live 6.A. off 7.A. only B. down B. other C. out D. on C. any D. another D. A few8.A. No B. Few C. Many 9.A. study 10.A. make B. drive B. callC. play D. have dinner C. build D. findIII.阅读理解: A A man went to see his doctor one day because he was suffering (遭 受...痛苦) from pains in his stomach. After the doctor had examined him carefully, he said to him, &Well, there's nothing really wrong with you, I'm glad to say. Your only trouble is that you worry too much. Do you know, I had a man with the same trouble as you in here a few weeks ago, and I gave him the same advice as I'm going to give you. He was worried because he couldn't pay his tailor's bills. I told him not to worry his head about the bills any more. He followed my advice, and when he came to see me again two days ago, he told me that he now feels quite all right again.& &Yes, I know all about that,& answered the patient sadly. &You see, I'm that man's tailor.& According to the passage, answer the following questions with &′ & or &√& 1.The man's stomach was caused by too much worry.( )2.The doctor's earlier patient had made some clothes for the new one.( )3.The earlier patient wasn't worried any more, because he had paid for the tailor.( ) 4.The tailor was worried about that the man whom he made clothes for would not give the money to him.( 5.The doctor wasn't a doctor, but a thief.( B Most people want to work, but it has become more difficult in today's world to find work for everybody. The economies (经济) of the world need to grow by 4% each year just to keep the old number of jobs for people. Often this is not possible, and so more ) ) people are without work. Some people have no jobs now because new machines can do the work of many people in a shorter time. Also, machines do not ask for more money and longer holidays. In all of the countries of the world machines are taking work from people, not only in factories but also on the farms. One machine can often do the work of forty people. About 75,000 people are moving to the cities a day to look for jobs, but only 70% of them can find jobs. 6.It was _______ for people to find work before than today. A. more difficult B. easier C. not possible D. difficult7.If the economies of the world grow by 4% each year, _______. A. people will have no jobs too C. people can have the same number of jobs as before the people will have jobs 8.One machine can do as much work as _______. A. 40 people B. 75,000 people C. 75% of the people D. D. 96% of B. 4% of the people will have jobs,4% of the people in the world 9.How many people outside cities go into cities to look for jobs each day? A. More than 75,000 B. 70% of the people C. About 75,000D. About 4% of the people in the world 10.Which of the following statements is wrong? A. Most people want to have jobs. B. Machines need more money and longer holidays. C. Now more people are without work. D. Machines are taking work instead of people not only in factories but also on the farm.Part Two笔答部分IV .单词拼写: A.根据括号内要求写出下列单词的相应形式。 1.radio (复数) 3.die (形容词) __________ __________ 5.wood (同音词)__________ 2.happy (副词) __________4.pull (反义词) __________ 6.ill (名词) __________7.bring (过去式)__________ 9.nine (序数词) __________8.thin (比较级)__________10.we (名词性物主代词)_______ B.根据句意写出完整的单词,使句子意思完整。 1.Chinese is spoken by the largest n 2.Beijing is one of the places of great i 3.Autumn starts in A of people in the world. in China.and goes on to October. shop.4.We can buy apples, pears and bananas in a f 5.Lucy and Lily have the same birthday. They are Mr Brown's daughters. They are t V .用动词的适当形式填空: 1.Don't stop _______ (have) a rest before you finish _______ (do) your work. 2.A man was found _______ (lie) on the road and then he _______ (send) to the hospital at once. 3.We usually _______ (not, have) classes on Sundays. 4.Susan says she _______ (become) a teacher when she _______ (grow) up. 5.The woman with her four children _______ (return) from Japan already. They _______ (arrive) home early this morning. 6.- What can I do for you? - I _______ (look) for a white shirt. VI.句型转换: A.根据 A 句完成 B 句,使两句意思完全一致。 1.A) What does the word &PARKING& mean? B) _______ do you mean _______ the word &PARKING&? 2.A) It seemed to rain. rain. 3.A) I was given two presents on my birthday. B) Two presents _______ _______ _______ _______ on my B) _______ _______ that it's going to . birthday. 4.A) My father doesn't like swimming and my mother doesn't like swimming, either. B) _______ of my _______ likes swimming. 5.A) He has been a League member for 5 years. B) It is five years _______ he _______ the League. B.根据句子要求变换句型。 1.If you need help, let me know. (改为反义疑问句) 2.I saw it. Mary was reading the book at that moment. (改为简单 句) 3.The bridge is (fifty metres) long. (就画线部分提问) 4.Could you tell me when we will go to Hong Kong? (改为简单句) 5.This coat is too big for you. This coat is too small for you. (合并为一个简单句) VII.完成句子 1.世界上绝大多数商业信件是用英语写的。 Most _______ letters around the world are _______ _______ English. 2.可能的话,你最好现在就去看他。 You'd _______ go and see him now, _______ _______. 3.我们应该学会照顾自己,保持健康。 We should learn to _______ _______ ourselves and _______ _______. 4.昨天我买了一本英汉字典。 Yesterday I _______ _______ an English-Chinese _______. 5.公园里有各式各样的花。 There are all _______ _______ flowers in the park. 6.不要嘲笑处在困境中的人们。 Don't _______ _______ the people _______ _______. 7.我们坚信香港的明天会更好。 We are _______ Hong Kong will be even _______ tomorrow. 8.好主意,我赞成你的意见。 Good idea! I _______ _______ you. VIII.按词首的提示写短文中所缺的单词: M 1 is the first work day of the week and a 2 the firstschool day of the week. It's eight o'clock o A cold wind is b 4 3 a Monday and it's raining. and it is gloomy (阴沉的). Men and w 5are going to work, children are going to school. Some are in t 6 cars, some are walking. O S 9 7 take buses or r 8 bikes.in big cities are full of cars, buses and bikes. O 10 11 the streets. Many ofafter another they move slowly a them t 12between big cities and small towns. 4. __________ 5.1. __________ 2. __________ 3. __________ __________6. __________7. __________ 8. __________ 9. __________ 10. __________ 11. __________ 12. __________【参考答案与提示】 I. 1. D 11. A 20. C II. 1. C B III. 1. √ C IV . A. 1.radios 6.illness B. 1.Number V . 1.to have, doing 2.lying, was sent 3.don't have, 6.am looking 2.Interest 3.August 4.Fruit 5.twins 2.happily 7.brought 3.dead 8.thinner 4.push 9.ninth 5.would 10.ours 10. B 2. ′ 3. ′ 4. √ 5. ′ 6. B 7. C 8. A 9. 2. A 3. B 4. D 5. C 6. D 7. A 8. C 9. A 10. 2. A 3. D 4. C 5. C 6. C 7. C 8. A 9. B 10. C 19. B12. B 13. D14. C 15. C 16. D17. C 18. D4.will become, grows 5.has returned, arrived VI. A. 1.what, by 2.It, seemed 3.were, given, to, me4.Neither, parents B.5.since, joined1.If you need help, let me know, will you? 2.I saw Mary reading the book at that time. 3.How long is the bridge? 4.Could you tell me when to go to Hong Kong? 5.Both of the coats are either too big or two small for you. VII. 1.Business, written, in healthy 4.paid, for, dictionary 7.sure, better VIII. 1.Monday 7.Others 2.also 8.ride 3.on 9.Street 4.blowing 10.One 5.women 11.along 6.their 12.trave 5.kinds, of 6.laugh, at, in, trouble 2.better, if, possible 3.look, after, keep,8.agree, with★清华大学★英语系测试:为中小学生英语量身定做. 官方网站:/ 清华大学英语教授 50 年研究成果 Unit 11 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are? 学习目标: ★学会如何有礼貌地获得信息,培养日常生活中问路与指路 的能力; ★掌握宾语从句的用法; ★养成乐于助人的习惯。 一、词汇 1. 基础词汇 restroom 息室; shampoo drugstore 店 main 要的; department 门; escalator 扶梯; furniture furniture store 家具; 家具店; 主要的,重 洗发香波; 药店,杂货 公共厕所, 休 exchange 换; hang fresh 的; advantage 有利条件,优点, 好处; 部,局,部 disadvantage 不利条件, 缺点, 悬挂,吊; 鲜的, 生的, 无经验 更换,调坏处; 电动扶梯, 自动 block slide clown 街区,街段; 滑行; 小丑,丑角;department store 百货商店, 百货公司; 2. 重点短语 hang out dress up 二、日常用语 1. Do you know where I can buy shampoo? 2. Could you tell me how to get to the post office? 3. Can you please tell me where I can get a dictionary? Yes. There?s a fascinating science museum. 4. Could you please tell me if there are many good museums in New Town? 5. The museum is really interesting. 6. Turn left/right. Take the elevator to the second floor. 三、知识讲解 Section A: 1.Could you please tell me where the restrooms are? 你能告诉我公共厕所在哪吗? ★该句为宾语从句。宾语从句在复合句中起宾语作用。宾语 从句的语序一定是陈述句语序。引导宾语从句的关联词有 that, whether,if,连接代词和连接副词。如: --- I am sure (that) Jack will be late. 杰克会迟到。 --- I wonder whether/if he still works in that bank. 我肯定 闲荡; 盛装,打扮,装饰 我不知道他是否仍在那家银行工作。 --- Do you remember where you put the keys? 你记得你把钥匙放哪里了吗? 当主句的谓语动词是 think,believe,expect,suppose 和 imagine 等时,如果宾语从句要表示否定意义,往往通过主句的 否定形式来实现。即,注意否定的转移。如: --- I don?t think (that) he will agree with my ideas. 我认为他不会同意我的意见。 如果用 if 引导宾语从句,后面不能加上 or not. 如: --- I don?t care whether he can do it or not. 我不介意他 究竟会不会做。 2. Take the elevator to the second floor. 乘坐电梯到二楼。 ★take: to use 乘坐如:take a train ★elevator: an apparatus in a building that moves up and down between floors and carries people or goods ★escalator: a set of moving stairs in a store, railway station, airport, etc. 电梯 (商场,车站,机场等的)电动扶梯,自动扶梯 3. The bank is next to the bookstore. 银行在书店的旁边。 ★next to: a close beside 如: ---I?m sitting next to Mary. 我坐在玛丽的旁边。 ★英语中表示方位的表达有: close to on the left/right side in the middle of in front of between … and … be opposite to across from 在附近; 在左/右边; 在……的中间; 在……的前面; 在……之间; 在……对面; 在……对面。 贴近,靠近4. I prefer being outside. 我宁愿呆在外面。 ★prefer: to choose (one thing or action) like better 宁可,宁愿,更喜欢。 (1)prefer sth 如: --- Would you like meat or fish? 你想吃肉还是吃鱼? --- I?d prefer meat,please. (2)prefer sth. / doing to sth. /doing 如: --- I prefer dogs to cats. 猫。 --- I prefer reading to singing. (3)prefer to do sth. 如:我更喜欢吃肉。我喜欢狗,不太喜欢我喜爱读书胜过唱歌。--- Would you prefer me to come on Monday? 你是否宁可要我星期一来? (4)prefer to do … rather than do … 如: --- He prefers to write his letters rather than dictate them. 他喜欢自己写信,不愿意口授自己的信。 5. There?s always something happening. 总有某些事情发生。 该句中,现在分词 happening 表示伴随,用来修饰 something。 happen:to take place 发生 如: --- A funny thing happened yesterday. 昨天发生了一件 趣事。 happen 一词只有主动形式,不能用于被动。 6. It?s also just fun to watch people. 观察人是很有趣的。 It?s + adj. + (for sb.) + to do sth. (对于某人来说,做 某事是……的) 该句型中,it 是一个形式主语,真正的主语是不定式短 语 to do sth. 句型中的 for sb.常根据需要省略。 如: --- It?s impossible for him to get up early. 对于他来说,早起床是不可能的。 --- It?s great to travel around the world. 环球旅行是很棒的事情。 7. When I go into stores I always spend too much money! 当我走进商店,我总会花掉很多的钱。 spend,cost,take,pay 都可以表示&花费&,但用法却不尽 相同。 ★ ★ 钱)。 如: --- I spent two hours on this maths problem. 这道数学题 花了我两个小时。 spend time/money (in) doing sth. 花费时间(金钱)做某 事。 spend 的主语必须是人,常用于以下结构: spend time/money on sth. 在……上花费时间(金 如: --- They spent two years (in) building this bridge. 造这 座桥花了他们两年时间。 ★ spend money for sth. 花钱买……。 如: --- His money was spent for books. 他的钱用来买书了。 cost 的主语是物或某种活动, 还可以表示“值”, 常见用 法如下: ★ sth. costs (sb.)+金钱,某物花了(某人)多少钱。 如: --- A new computer costs a lot of money. 买一台新电脑 要花一大笔钱。 ★ (doing) sth. costs (sb.)+时间, 某物(做某事)花了(某人)多少时间。 如: --- Remembering these new words cost him a lot of time. 他花了大量时间才记住了这些单词。 take 后面常跟双宾语, 常见用法有以下几种: ★ 间。 如: --- It took them three years to build this road. 他们用了 It takes sb. +时间+to do sth. 做某事花了某人多少时 三年时间修完了这条路。 ★ 间。 如: --- Repairing this car took him the whole afternoon. 他花 了一下午修车。 pay 的基本用法是: ★ pay (sb.) money for sth. 付钱(给某人)买……。 如: --- I have to pay them 20 pounds for this room each month. 我每个月要付 20 英磅的房租。 ★ pay for sth. 付……的钱。 如: --- I have to pay for the book lost. 我不得不赔丢失的书 款。 ★ pay for sb. 替某人付钱。 如: --- Don?t worry! I'll pay for you. 别担心, 我会给你付钱 的。 8. Is that a good place to hang out? 那是一个闲逛的好地方吗? ★ 该句中,不定式 to hang out 用作后置定语修饰名词短 doing sth. takes sb. +时间,做某事花了某人多少时语 a good place. 如: --- Autumn is a wonderful season to climb mountains. 秋天是爬山的好季节。 ★ hang out:(=hang about/hang around)to wait or stay near (a place) without purpose or activity 闲逛, 闲荡 --- Don?t hang out --- we have no time! 别逛了, 我们没时 间了。 9. It?s kind of small.它有点小。 ★ kind of: rather;in a certain way 有点儿,有几分 如: --- I?m feeling kind of tired. 我感到有点儿累了。 ★ a kind of: a sort of 一种 如: --- Shark is a kind of fish in the sea. 鲨鱼是一种海里的 鱼。 Section B 1. A different rock band plays at Uncle Bob?s every night. 每天晚上在鲍勃叔叔的餐馆里总有一支不同的摇滚乐队 在演奏。 ★ Uncle Bob?s 鲍勃叔叔的餐馆 ★名词所有格后面指地点等的名词时,有的在习惯上可以省去不用。 如: the doctor's(office) my uncle's(house) the barber's(shop) 医生的诊所 我叔叔的家 理发店2.They have organized games and the staff dress up as clowns. 他们组织了游戏,并且店里的员工都化装成小丑。 staff: The personnel who carry out a specific enterprise 全体雇员为特定的企事业工作的人员 如: --- the nursing staff of a hospital. 医院的护士 dress up: ★(1)(usu. of children) to wear someone else?s clothes for fun and pretence (常指儿童)乔装打扮(取乐或装成他人) --- to dress up as Father Christmas 装扮成圣诞老人 ★(2)to make (something or someone) seem different or more attractive 给……化妆(穿上盛装) ,把……加以修饰(装饰) --- Don?t bother to dress up for the party. 不必为这次聚 会穿礼服。 dress,wear,put on 都有穿的意思,但用法不同。 ★ ★ ★ ★ dress: 打扮,给……穿衣服 dress sb. / oneself 给某人(或自己)穿衣服 get dressed 穿好衣服 wear: 穿着(强调状态) 如: --- Lucy is wearing a blue sweater today. 露西今天穿着 一件蓝色的毛衫。 ★ put on: 穿上(强调动作) 如: --- It?s cold outside. Please put on your coat. 外面冷,穿 上外套。 3. While the children have fun, parents can take dance lessons on the beach. 当孩子们嬉闹的时候,父母可以在海滩上上舞蹈课。 ★While: during the time that 当……的时候 如: --- I met her while I was at school. 见了她。 while,when,as 都可以理解为“当……的时候”,区别在于: ★ 词。 while 只可表示&段时间&, 从句谓语只限于延续性动 我在学校的时候遇 如: --- While I was sleeping,my father came in. 当我在睡觉 的时候,爸爸走了进来。 ★ when 意为“在……时;当……时”,可表示“点时间”或“段时间”, 从句谓语可以是终止性动词,也可以是延续性动词。 如: --- When I got home,he was having supper. 我到家的时 候,他正在吃晚饭。 ★as 意为“边……边……”或“与……同时”, 重在表示两个动 作同时发生, 伴随进行; as 引导的从句中使用的是终止性动词时, 主句中通常也必须是终止性动词。 如: --- They sang as they danced. 他们边唱边跳。 4. no longer /not ……any longer e.g. Cartoons are no longer just for kids. 卡通不再仅仅为小 孩子们(所喜欢). 练习: 一、选择填空: ( )1. Could you please ________ us Mary?s telephone 不再number? A. to give B. give C. giving D. to giving ( )2. That is a good place ______ hang out. A. for ( office? A. to find D. find ( )4. Do you know where ______________ some maps? A. can I buy D. buy ( )5. Mr Tan makes the best noodles in town. They?re B. can buy C. I can buy B. can I find C. how to find B. on C. to D. with)3. Can you please tell me where ____________ the post___________. A. sour salty ( )6. Do you know ________ there are any good B. delicious C. crispy D.restaurants _______ this block? A. if,on D. where,to ( )7.I live next to Huapu supermarket. It?s very B. how,on C. if,to____________. A. beautiful D. convenient B. clean C. delicious ()8. Do you know where ______________? A. is the shop B. is shop C. shop isD. the shop is ( )9. ---Do you know how to go the restrooms? ---____________ A. Yes,I can. D. I could tell you. ( )10. ---Where is the bookstore? ---Take the elevator ______ the second floor and turn left. And the bookstore is ________ the furniture store and the drugstore. A. at, next to D. to,next to 二、完型填空 Everyone needs friends. We all like to __1__ close to someone. __2__ is nice to have a friend to talk,laugh,and do things with. __3__,sometimes we need to be alone. We don?t always want people __4__. But we would feel lonely if we never have a friend. No two people are __5__. Friends sometimes don't get on well. That doesn?t mean they no longer like each other. Most of the time they will make up and become __6__ again. B. at, between C. to, between B. I could. C. Sure. Sometimes friends move away. Then we feel very __7__. We miss them very much,but we can call them and write to them. It could be that we could even see them again. And we can __8__ new friends. It is surprising to find out how much we like new people when we get to know them. There?s more good news for people who have friends. They live longer than people who don?t. Why? It could be that they are __9__. Being happy helps you stay well. Or it could be just knowing that someone cares. If someone cares about you, you take __10__ care of yourself. ( ( )1. A. look )2. A.It B. watch B. He C. feel C. There D. see D.Someone ( )3. A.Hardly B. Nearly C. Suddenly D.Certainly ( around ( )5. A.friendly B. kind C. just the same )4. A.alone B. away C. all over D.D. quite different ( )6. A.friendly B. good C. pleasedD. friends ( )7. A.angry B. sad C. happy D. alone ( know ( )9. A.happier B. stronger C .kinder )8. A.look for B. find C. make D.D. richer ( )10. A.less B. better C. littleD. no 三、阅读理解 The favorite food in the United States is the hamburger. The favorite place to buy a hamburger is a fast food restaurant. At fast food restaurant, people order their food, wait a few minutes, and carry it to their tables themselves. People also take their food out of the restaurant and eat it in their cars or in their homes. At some fast food restaurants,people can order their food,pay for it and pick it up without leaving their cars. There are many kinds of fast food restaurant in the United States. The greatest in number sell hamburger, French fries and so on. They are popular among Americans. Besides,fast food restaurant that serve Chinese food,Mexican food,Italian food, chicken,seafood and ice cream are very many. The idea of a fast food restaurant is so popular that nearly every kind of food can be found in one. Fast food restaurant are popular because they reflect(反映) American life style. Customer can wear any type of dress when they go to a fast food place. Second,they are fast. People who are busy do not want to spend time preparing their own food or waiting while someone prepares it. In fast food restaurant ,food is not expensive. Therefore, people often buy and eat at a fast food restaurant , while they may not be able to go to a more expensive restaurant very often. 1. In the United States the favorite food is _____. A. Chinese food D. the hamburger 2. Americans like fast food restaurant because ______. A. they can easily find fast food restaurant B. they like to eat hamburger and French fries C. they are too busy to spend time preparing or waiting D. they are so rich that they don?t want to do cooking themselves 3. _____ of fast food restaurant sell hamburger,French fries. A. All B. Most C. Few D. None B. Mexican food C. French fries4. The food in fast food restaurant is _______ ready before the customers order it. A. always B. usually C. seldom D. never 5. The best title for the passage is ______. A. The Fast Food Restaurant in the U.S.A. B. The Hamburger in the U.S.A. C. American Life Style D. All Kinds of Food in the U.S.A 四、写作 先阅读表格里的内容并续写短文(开头已给). name places I library advantages quiet,read books convenient, inexpensive relaxing, fascinating disadvantages no seats on Sundays too many people sometimes, have to wait for a long time too crowded, noisyTom supermarket shopping mallMarioEveryone likes to go to different places. _____________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ ________________________________ _______________________________________________________ ________________________________ _______________________________________________________ ________________________________ _______________________________________________________ ________________________________ _______________________________________________________ ________________________________ 答案: 一、1―5 BCACB 二、1―5 CADDC 三、1―5 DCBBA 四、略 6―10 ADDCB 6―10 DBCAB★清华大学★英语系测试:为中小学生英语量身定做. 官方网站:/ 清华大学英语教授 50 年研究成果初三英语复习学案 复习内容:Unit11-12(八年级上册) 编号: 02―10 课时:14 课时 主备人:学校:北午芹中学 教师:武芳芳 主讲人:学校 教师 时间:2010 年 12 月 31 日 学习目标: 1、学习礼貌地提出请求; 2、学习礼貌地请求允许做某事;常用句型 Could you please (not)do sth.? 3、学习并复习一些常用的动词词组。 4.归纳总结形容词比较级和最高级的构成并分析其用法特点,通 过练习和运用加以巩固。 5. 学习进行简单的比较,并表达自己的好恶。 6. 学习进行简单的调查。 三、学习重、难点: 1、学习用 Could 礼貌的提出请求和请求允许做某事。 2、谈论家务活 。 3 形容词、副词的比较级和最高级的构成及用法。 4 形容词、副词比较级和最高级的规则变化和不规则变化。 知识梳理: 掌握 P65-75 单词 重点词组 做杂务 洗餐具 .清扫 .取出 整理床铺 折叠 起居室 会议 .从事 从......借___________ .喂狗_____ ___ 生气____ ___ 照顾________ 邀请某人 到. .. 无线电台 电影院 靠近 舒适的座位 大屏幕 良好的服 务 服装店 质量上乘的服装 在城里 在中 国的北部 重点句型 ――请打扫一下你的房间好吗? ―― 当然可以 ――请你洗餐具好吗? ――对不起,我不能。我必须做我的作业。 我可以问你一些问题吗? 你认为谁是最幽默的演员? 重点单词的用法 Borrow/lend/keep success 几种词形的变化 enough 的用 法 考点知识梳理 一、 在表示请求帮助或请求允许的疑问句中, 常用 could 代替 can, 以表示礼貌,委婉或不确定的语气,而 can 则不具备这些语气。 这种情况下不能把 could 看作 can 的过去式。 以上两句中用 could 是为了表示礼貌的请求。表示请求帮助或请求允许时,除了 can, could 之外,还可以用 may,句子的表达方式也各有不同,可以 用不同的方式来表示同一个概念。例: ①Could/Can/May I use your car for a day? ②I wonder if I could use your car for a day? ③Do you mind if I use your car for a day? 对于①、②句所作允答可以各种各样,如同意可以说 Sure,或 Of course 或 Certainly,还可说 Yes, (do) please. 或 Of course. (you may/can). 或 That?s OK/all right. 如果不同意, 可以说 I?m sorry you can?t. 或 I?m really sorry, but I have to use it today. 要避免说 No, you can?t. 这样显得很不礼貌。否定回答 通常用委婉语气。对于句(3)所作回答可以说 Never mind. /Not at all. 表“不介意”。不能用 Yes. /Sure. /Of course. /Certainly.等。 无论肯定还是否定应答中,要避免使用 could,要用 can 或 may。 因为应答须用确定的语气。而 could 在表请求的问句中是为了表 示礼貌或委婉语气, 用在应答中则成了不确定语气, 与情理不符。 所以应答中不说 Yes, you could. 或 No, you couldn?t. 而要说 Yes, you can. 或 Sorry. /No, you can?t. 二、 形容词最高级用法 (一)用法: 当需要对三者或三者以上的人 或事物进行比较,表示“最……”的含义时,需要用最高级。我们 在使用最高级时应注意以下几点。 1、形容词最高级前通常要加定冠词 the,但如果最高级前有物主 代词、 名词所有格等修饰时, 则不用定冠词。 (1)Monday is my 如: busiest day.星期一是我最心的一天。 (2)Jim is Mike?s best friend.吉姆是迈克最好的朋友。 2、形容词最高级常与介词 in 或 of 引导的短语(说明比较范围) 连用。若介词后的名词或代词与句中的主语是同一类人或物时, 常用 of 短语。当强调是在某一范围、场所内进行比较时,常用 in 短语。如:(1)She is the oldest of these children.她是这些孩子 中年龄最大的。 (2)Lily is the youngest in her class.莉莉在她班里年龄最小。 3、形容词最高级前可用序数词进行限定,共同修饰后面的名词, 其结构为:the+序数词+形容词最高级+名词。如: The Yellow River is the second longest river in China.黄河是中国 第二长河。 课堂练习 根据汉语意思完成下列各句,每空一词。 1. 你能帮我打扫起居室吗?对不起,我不能。我得给朋友写信。 ――_________ you help me_________the living room? ――Sorry, _____ ______. I_____ ______ write to my friend. 2. 妈妈,不要忘了喂金鱼。 Mom, don't _________ ________ ________ the goldfish. 3.______ _______do you water the flowers? __________ _________ a week.你多长时间浇一次花?一周三 次。 4.谢谢帮我照顾宠物小狗。 Thanks_____ ______ care of my dogs. 单项选择 1.――Can I your bike ?I left mine at home. ____Here you are. A. borrow B.lend C.keep 2.___Could I go to the movies? ___A. Yes,you can. B.Yes,you could. C. No, you couldn't 3.The weather in Dalian is nice than______in Wuhan. A.one B.those C.them D.that 4.______all the boys in his class,Tom is the shortest. A.In B.For C.From D.Of 用所给单词的适当形式完成句子。 1.___________(hard)you work,the better you are. 2.Today it?s quite__________(warm).But yesterday it was even_______(warm). 3.Of the three cities,Shanghai has_______(many)people. 4.I think the fish is much____________(delicious)than the duck. 5.Which city do you think is __________(beautiful),Sanya,Beijing or Harbin? 6 The white shirts are as (cheap) as the yellow ones. 7 Which one is ______________ (popular), football or basketball? 8. The fifth orange is ______ (big) of all. Give it to the young boy. 9. Jason?s has (good) quality than Trendy Teens. 10. Which city is __________(beautiful), Beijing, Shanghai or Fuzhou? 学后记 评估反馈★清华大学★英语系测试:为中小学生英语量身定做. 官方网站:/ 清华大学英语教授 50 年研究成果 Unit 7How do you make a banana smoothie???温故知新 (课前预习类训练) Ⅰ.Fill the blank according to the word class.? (请将单词按下表分类并填入表格内。)?分 类写出相关同类 再写出一个表格以外 名词 的同类词饮料 drinks 水果 fruits 蔬菜 vegetables 肉类 meat 调料 ingredient 可数名词 countable noun 不可数名词 uncountable noun 答案: 分 类 写出相关同类名词 词再写出一个表格以外的同类 饮料 drinks 水果 fruits 蔬菜 vegetables 肉类 meat 调料 ingredient 可数名词 countable noun 不可数名词shake,milk,yogurt watermelon,banana,apple lettuce,carrot,tomato,green onion turkey,chicken,fish relish,sauce,butter,honey,saltWaterstrawber potato Pork winebanana,tomato,watermelon,pancake,sandwich,teaspoon Treeuncountable milk,lettuce,honey,bread,popcorn noun Ⅱ.Please go through the text and find the words or expressions that mean the same as those below.? (预习课文并从中找出下列汉语表达的相应英文表达。 )? 1.让我想想 3.多少酸奶 5.切碎 ? 7.一杯酸奶 ? 8.把……加到……上 2.削香蕉 4.混合在一起 6.把比萨放进烤箱 ? ?meat 9.两片面包 11.把……打开 答案:1.let me think 4.mix up yogurt 8.put...to... 11.turn on 一鼓作气 (课中强化类训练) ● Exercises for new words? (生词专练) 9.two slices of bread10.三茶匙佐料 12.轮流 2.peel a banana ??3.how much yogurt 7.one cup of5.cut up 6.put the pizza in the oven10.three teaspoons of relishⅠ.Spell out the word according to the sentence meaning and tip.? (根据句意和提示完成单词。)? 1.Mary finishes her homework f 2.She likes to eat a b much now.? 3.Alice is very thirsty.She wants to d mouth)something. 4.How m (a lot of,lots of)mushrooms do we need?? (a kind of hot or spicy (take in water with (at last).?(a kind of long yellow fruit)very5.Please cut up these p vegetables).? 6.Would you like to p 7.Let?s make some fruit s 8.We need two t 答案:1.finally ?6.pour(倾倒)some milk into the glass?? (色拉)??(茶匙).? 2.banana 3.drink 4.many?5.pepper7.salad 8.teaspoons● Exercises for phrases? (短语专练) Ⅱ.Multiple choice(单项填空)? 1.―What can I do for you?? ―I?m looking for A.a pair of shoes B.a pair of T-shirt? C.two pairs of hat D.two pair of trousers 答案:1.A 由两部分构成的整体,在表示数量时用“a pair of ”。 the TV set?? .?2.I want to see a TV play.Can you A.turn on B.turn off C.turn up D.turn down? 答案:Aturn on 指“打开”;turn off 指“关上”;turn up 指“开大点儿”;turn down 指“关小点儿”。 3.We must cut blender.? A.in C.intothe tomatoes and put themtheB.into? D.in?答案:B cut up 表示“切碎”; put...into 表示“把某物放进”。 4.Do you know school?? A.how many C.how 答案:A B.how much? D.how often? how many+可数名词;how much+不可数名词;how women teachers are there in youroften 询问“频率”。 5.Please A.cut B.mix hot water into blender.? C.pour D.carry?答案:C 从题意可知,应表示“把……倒入”,即 pour...into...。 6.―Would you like some milk?? ―Yes,just A.a few .? B.few C.a little D.little?答案: a few,few 后面加可数名词; little, little 后面加不可数 C a 名词。 7. A.Not mix these things together.? B.No C.Don?t D.You aren?t?答案:C 本句考查祈使句的否定形式,在句首加 Don?t。 8.If you A.into5 B.up1,you get six.? C.to D.up?答案:C add...to...表示“相加”。 9. news did you read last night?? B.How many D.How often? news 是不可数名词,所以用 how much。 your shoes.Let?s go.? B.Turn on D.Put away?A.How much C.How far 答案:A10.Time?s up. A.Take off C.Put on答案:C 时间到了,应该是穿上鞋出发。 ● Exercises for function items? (交际用语专练) Ⅲ.Complete the dialogue with proper word.? (用适当的单词完成对话。)? A:It?s time to B:How supper.What would you like to drink? a banana smoothie?? .Can you theA:OK,good idea.I need some bananas and cut them up?? B:OK.And I put everything A: B: pour milk in the blender.?a blender.?the blender for about five minutes.? A:The banana smoothie is ready soon.? B:How !I can?t .?答案:have/eat,about,help,peel,into,Next,Turn on,nice/delicious,wait ● Exercises for grammar? (语法专练) Ⅳ.Multiple choice(单项填空)? 1.Lucy wants to drink A.some 答案: A B.many juice.? C.a few D.any?some,any 可以加可数名词或不可数名词。many 和 afew 后面加可数名词。 2.Is there A.many B.a bread in your basket?? C.any D.few?答案:C 疑问句中用 any。 3.―What would you like to drink?? ― A.One orange,please.? B.A glass of C.A box of D.A?答案:B 不可数名词和数词连用时要加量词和 of。 4.Is there A.any important news C.an important news 答案:Ain today?s newspaper?? B.many news important? D.a news important?news 是不可数名词,不能和具体的数字连用。 .? B.two bottles of milk? D.two bottle milks?5.I want to buy A.two bottles of milks C.two bottle of milk答案:B 不可数名词和数词连用时要加量词和 of。量词有单、 复数变化。 ● Sentence structure training}

我要回帖

更多关于 老师您好教学反思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信