steam上的 the theforest森林 (森林)steam提供联机吗?

拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3bc43d1-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器The Forest
Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
The Forest
Global Achievements
Early Access Game
Get instant acce get involved with this game as it develops.
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
V0.69b hotfix
Hey Everyone,For the full list of yesterday’s v0.69 patch notes, please visit:/games/242760/announcements/detail/6674124Additionally here is a fix for some issues that came up since last night's release.Fire lit weapons not setting enemies alightFixed missing arrow + jack mushroom = poison arrow recipeFixed weird visual on the held poisoned plane axeFixed stew being usable from distance when it completes if not targeting itFixed boss disappearing if player died and respawned during fight(multiplayer)Fixed boss monster sometimes causing players to lock into place depending on connection issuesAs always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub
The Forest
2017 FOREST BOATSHOW: Forrest Expo Center
Actually, just a couple questions from a newbie.
Any suggestions on how to get on top of the HouseBoat?
Can the Large Raft but paddled in a straight line solo?
Which traps are effective for deer?
What does the crossbeam option for the Defense Wall do? ot...
General Discussions
Arrow Selection
I'd love to see a selection option between the types of arrows. It'd be nice to be able to choose the type of arrows and have it default to whatever is left after you run out of that type (assuming you have multiple types on hand).
Often times I'll have...
Ideas and Suggestions
Hey Everyone,This patch adds a new modern bow. It’s hidden pretty deep in one of the cave systems. This bow will shoot longer and further than the crafted bow, and with more damage. To keep the crafted bow useful we’ve made it fire faster than the modern bow, but with shorter range and with less damage impact.The cooking pot can now cook stews, making it possible to combine
meat, mushrooms and berries or any combination. Each food item has it’s plus and minuses and so experimenting with the best recipes is encouraged. A lizard stew with mushroom for example will give an energy boost whilst also filling your stomach.We added a new hard survival difficulty level. This mode will have less animals spawned, harsher penalties for eating poison, standing in fire, or being infected along with less suitcase spawns and some additional changes to make things harder to survive. This mode is a work in progress so let us know any suggestions you have on how we can make this more challenging for experienced players.We worked further on performance this patch, especially on CPU limited machines. Previously when moving through the world or rotating the camera there would be a cpu hit based on how the inventory was parented to player. We also improved the cost on gpu of certain times of day when the sun was at it’s most extreme angles causing a higher shadow rendering cost, lowered the animator cost in a bunch of places and improved performance of enemies when offscreen. For large save games we’ve begun optimizing physics and rendering to get larger bases running faster.We also fixed an issue with skin mask enemies appearing invisible, fixed some trap issues, improved some audio, added a first pass of blade weapon poisoning, replaced the old rusty axe art and more for the full list visit:
and /SKSgames/posts/7862 If you are running a dedicated server, you will need to restart your server with the latest version to be compatible with this patch release.As always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub
The Forest
V0.69 - update
Hey Everyone,The v0.69 update will release tomorrow instead of tonight due to a last minute issue with a new weapon we’ve added.The team at endnight
The Forest
That moment...&
Sinking down the hole&
Theory on Extended Ending (Spoilers)
First of all, if you see the extended ending as hopeful, and you enjoy that... DO NOT KEEP READING. This is your only warning.
I first posted this theory on my
DeviantArt
(where I usually post my writings), and then on r...
General Discussions
The Forest dance&
Screenshot
金に群がる愚かな人類&
Screenshot
Отдохнем немного...&
Screenshot
Игра до СИХ пор просто изобилует багами.... за что разрабов не похвалишь...&
Screenshot
Screenshot
Ночные посиделки&
Water storage item for camps: THE BARREL
Howdy again. I thought that a suggestion for a water storage barrel on base would be interesting. Let me know what you guys think. Thank you for your time. -BOV
Ideas and Suggestions
Rainbow by Night&
Dude gets blown away&
Was duftet denn da so gut? :D&
The Forest - The best ride of your life&
THE FOREST - Turtle Shell Sliding&
Рецепты блюд от Шеф-Повара
Добрый день юные повара!В этом руководстве я научу вас готовить в такой замечательной игре как The Forest.&
The Forest(森林)新手生存要點戰鬥篇(1)
毫無疑問,戰鬥是每一个森林玩家新手都會遇到的一個難題,較差的打擊感還有許多奇妙的攻擊受傷判定還有體力設置讓不少的新手玩家在面對眾多的野人時常處於下風,想改變這一狀況麽?那就點進來吧,這完全不需要你有多少操作。&
7 of 7 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
21.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Wow. Creepiest game ever?First 10 hours were mostly learning. Learning to survive, hunt, hide, explore.Max intensity - exploring the caves is one of the hardest moments I've played so far.Haven't finished it, and don't even know how to finish it. But I'm hooked. Being lost in the forest was never this much fun. And scary.
214 products in account
Official Ideas and Suggestions Thread
Here is the official ideas and suggestions thread. If you have any ideas or suggestions as to what you would like to see in the game then post them in this thread.
Do not post about in-game bugs. In-game bugs are concerned with seperate thread ...
Ideas and Suggestions
17 of 27 people (63%) found this review helpful34 people found this review funny
Recommended
18.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Before I played The Forest :\\  \ \( ?° ??? ?°)  \ & ⌒ヽ    /   へ \    /  /  \ \    ? ノ    ヽ_つ   / /   / /|  ( (ヽ  | | 、\ | 丿 \ ⌒) | |  ) /ノ )  L?After I played The Forest :/??          ム`ヽ / ノ)          | |/ |  (? ?° ? つ ??°) ⌒(ゝ._,ノ / ?⌒7⌒ヽーくー \ / 丶_ ノ ?   ノ? ?|/    `ヽ `ー-'_人`ー?     丶  ̄ _人'彡)
115 products in account
The Forest(森林)新手生存要點食物篇
森林新手入門級知識要點簡介(捕獵,種植,食物,建築,戰鬥,生存)
本攻略建立在完全不需要下洞穴的前提下,一樣讓你過上舒舒服服的生活。自然,如果你會下洞穴會玩的更為享受。
本篇為食物專題,專門講解該如何高效安全穩定的獲取食物和囤積&
The Forest : Fortified Monastery&
The Forest(森林)新手生存要點戰鬥篇(2)
继上一篇,这次我们讲讲如何取巧也即使用最小的成本最安全最高效的击杀野人&
THE FOREST COOP ? ИГРАЕМ ВМЕСТЕ ? СТРИМ 5.11.17 в 13.30 МСК&
как и где найти хорошие предметы для прохождения
Ребят версия 0.60 так что в будущем если не увидите эти предметы то значит они в других местах и мы пойдём дальше искать не обращайте внимание на ники и не ищите в стиме так как мы их меняем и просто добавляйте по стиму справа&
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
34.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
It is fun with friends
28 products in accountsteam盗版转正版|迷失森林steam|正版steam - 森林steam正版哪种好
您好,森林steam正版专卖店为您提供最新森林steam正版,steam盗版转正版,迷失森林steam,正版steam以及网上森林steam正版哪种最好!
【 森林steam正版 第1名 】
【 森林steam正版 第2名 】
【 森林steam正版 第3名 】
您是否在找:
上一篇:  下一篇:}

我要回帖

更多关于 theforest森林地图 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信