想要将这件物品添加至您的愿望单、关注它或标记为不感兴趣,请先
需要同意一份来自第三方的最终用户许可协议
Bad Language
Online Gameplay
包括 235 项 Steam 成就
名称: Europa Universalis IV
发行日期: 日
metacritic
Destructoid - 9,5/10[/img]Gamespot - Editors' Choice - Score: 9/10The Koalition - Amazing - Score: 95/100Softpedia - Very Good Game Award - Score: 9/10
不支持简体中文
本产品尚未对您目前所在的地区语言提供支持。在购买请先行确认目前所支持的语言。
购买 Europa Universalis IV
购买 Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition
Includes additional DLC:
- Horsemen of the Crescent Unit Pack
- Star and Crescent DLC
- Conquest of Constantinople Music pack
- Women in History
购买 Europa Universalis IV: Collection
包含 43 件物品:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
购买 Europa Universalis IV: Empire Founder Pack
包含 4 件物品:
购买 Paradox Grand Strategy Collection
包含 3 件物品:
此游戏的 DLC
These are things that hasn't been working great lately, and we aim to get up to speed on it's functionality by focusing quite a bit on it in the upcoming 1.23 Persia Update Useful links
STOCKHOLM - 24 October 2017 -
Cradle of Civilization, the newest expansion to Europa Universalis IV, will be available to all wannabe conquerors on November 16, 2017. In less than a month all you million-plus explorers, traders and conquerors that make up the Europa Universalis community will see deeper gameplay and more detailed modeling of the tumultuous Middle East and Central Asia.Cradle of Civilization will come with a host of new features, centered on the great empires that rose and fell in the fertile valleys that stretch from the Nile to the Indus. But let’s listen to Game Director Jake Leiper outline the exciting changes in this developer video:Cradle of Civilization continues the Paradox Development Studio mission to explore and explain the world beyond most textbooks, giving many great societies their chance to shine and open new and exciting ways for players to experience the early modern era.Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization will be available for the suggested retail price of $19.99.To read more about upcoming features in the expansion and the accompanying 1.23 Persia Update - check out our .
“A hallmark of excellence.”9,5/10 – “Europa Universalis IV is a masterwork of a strategy game.”91/100 & Editors Choice – “Complex and rewarding strategizing makes the fourth game in the Europa Universalis dynasty shine.”9/10 & Editors Choice –
数字豪华版
Star and Crescent - 50 new Muslim themed event pictures, as well as several new events for the Muslim nationsHorsemen of the Crescent Unit Pack - 12 unique cavalry modes for the Ottoman, Mamluk, and Persian nations.
This enhances the visual experience of EUIV.Conquest of Constantinople Music Pack - 3 tracks containing 10 new minutes of music masterly composed by Andreas Waldetoft
Unit packs have now been repackaged as content packs, but can still be purchased individually. They can be found under the expansion they were released with.Native Americans Unit PackNative Americans Unit PackTrade Nations Unit PackMuslim Ships Unit PackIndian Subcontinent Unit PackIndian Ships Unit PackEvangelical Union Unit PackCatholic League Unit Pack
New Immersion Pack Available!
Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome is now available! Press the image for more information.
关于这款游戏
Fulfill Your Quest For Global DominationParadox Development Studio is back with the fourth installment of the award-winning Europa Universalis series. The empire building game Europa Universalis IV gives you control of a nation to guide through the years in order to create a dominant global empire. Rule your nation through the centuries, with unparalleled freedom, depth and historical accuracy. True exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy will be brought to life in this epic title rife with rich strategic and tactical depth.Main Features:Nation building is completely flexible and the possibilities are endless.Experience the new system of monarch power where your choices are influenced by the caliber of the man or woman you have at the top and will direct the ebb and flow of gameplay.The great personalities of the past are on hand to support you as you make your mark on thousands of historical events.Enjoy hundreds of years of gameplay in a lush topographical map complete with dynamic seasonal effects.The trade system adds a new dimension to the great trade empires of the period. Gain control of vital trade routes and make the wealth of the world flow to your coffers.Use coalitions, royal marriages and support for rebels and explore the possibilities of the new unilateral opinion system.Battle against your friends or try the co-operative multiplayer mode that allows several players to work together to control a single nation with up to 32 players. Featuring improved chat and new matchmaking servers.Europa Universalis IV gives you the chance to customize and mod practically anything your heart may desire and uses Steam Workshop.
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:OS:Windows 7/Windows 8 Processor:Intel(R) Pentium(R) IV 2.4 GHz eller AMD 3500+ Memory:2 GB RAM Graphics:NVIDIA(R) GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon(R) Xmb video memory required DirectX(R):9.0c Hard Drive:2 GB HD space Sound:Direct X- compatible soundcard
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection Additional:Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
Recommended:OS:/Windows 7/Windows 8 Processor:Intel(R) Pentium(R) IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+ Memory:2 GB RAM Graphics:NVIDIA(R) GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon(R) Xmb video memory recommended DirectX(R):9.0c Hard Drive:2 GB HD space Sound:Direct X-compatible soundcard Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection Additional:Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
Minimum:OS:Mac OS X 10.6.8 or better Processor:Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better) Memory:2 GB RAM Graphics:ATI Radeon HD 6750 / NVIDIA GeForce 320 / NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or higher, 1024MB graphics memory required Hard Drive:2 GB HD space Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection Additional:GLSL 1.3, OpenGL 2.1. Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
Recommended:OS:Mac OS X 10.6.8 or better Processor:Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better) Memory:2 GB RAM Graphics:ATI Radeon HD 6750 / NVIDIA GeForce 320 / NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or higher, 1024MB graphics memory required Hard Drive:2 GB HD space Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection Additional:GLSL 1.3, OpenGL 2.1. Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
Minimum:OS:Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Processor:Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better) Memory:2 GB RAM Graphics:ATI Radeon HD 6750 / NVIDIA GeForce 320 / NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or higher, 1024MB graphics memory required Hard Drive:2 GB HD space Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection Additional:GLSL 1.3, OpenGL 2.1. Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
Recommended:OS:Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Processor:Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better) Memory:2 GB RAM Graphics:ATI Radeon HD 6750 / NVIDIA GeForce 320 / NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or higher, 1024MB graphics memory required Hard Drive:2 GB HD space Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection Additional:GLSL 1.3, OpenGL 2.1. Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
Paradox Interactive, EUROPA UNIVERSALIS(R) Copyright(C) [2013] Paradox Interactive AB All rights reserved.
更多类似产品
鉴赏家点评
656 名鉴赏家评测了这款产品。点击阅读。
检测到大量评测:
总体评测:
(24,034 篇评测)
最近评测:
(537 篇评测)
全部&(33,785)
好评&(27,133)
差评&(6,652)
全部&(33,785)
Steam 购买&(24,034)
其他&(9,751)
全部语言&(33,785)
您的语言&(990)
仅限特定范围(在上述图表中选择)&nbsp
排除特定范围(在上述图表中选择)&nbsp
最有价值的
显示图表 &
隐藏图表 &
正在显示与上方筛选条件匹配的 787 篇评测
( 多半好评 )
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
无其他评测符合上述筛选条件
调整上方筛选条件以查看其它评测
加载评测中…
您可以使用此 Widget 生成器来生成一段 HTML 代码嵌入您的网站,使得客户能够轻松地在 Steam 上购买此游戏。
购买这款游戏的方式不止一种。请选择一个特定礼包来创建 Widget:
Europa Universalis IV
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition
还可输入 375 个字符来为您的 Widget 添加描述:
将下方的 HTML 代码复制并粘贴到您的网站来展示上述 Widget
所有的价格均已包含增值税(如适用)。&&
查看移动版网站Europa Universalis IV
Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Europa Universalis IV
Global Achievements
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
Hotjoin and Cross-Platform compatibility
These are things that hasn't been working great lately, and we aim to get up to speed on it's functionality by focusing quite a bit on it in the upcoming 1.23 Persia Update Click here to read the latest Dev Diary from DDRJake and Alexivan[]Useful linksOfficial Website[]Europa Universalis IV Wiki[]Europa Universalis IV Development Diary Archive[]
Europa Universalis IV
Not called into subject defensive war
Why am I not getting called into the defensive war of my subjects? I understand if i am not called into offensive war, but defensive does not makes sense. I can not even call to arms if I play as the subject who is under attack. It must be a bug, because ...
General Discussions
Changing Religion?
Hey, I am currently at 1611 with Great Britan and I'm facing a hard decision and I'm hoping you guys could help.
Currently I'm Catholic but I'm thinking about going Protestant and I was wondering what are the benefits/pitfalls of switching religion. I'm ...
General Discussions
Cradle of Civilization available Nov 16 - Feature Breakdown Video
STOCKHOLM - 24 October 2017 -
Cradle of Civilization, the newest expansion to Europa Universalis IV, will be available to all wannabe conquerors on November 16, 2017. In less than a month all you million-plus explorers, traders and conquerors that make up the Europa Universalis community will see deeper gameplay and more detailed modeling of the tumultuous Middle East and Central Asia.Cradle of Civilization will come with a host of new features, centered on the great empires that rose and fell in the fertile valleys that stretch from the Nile to the Indus. But let’s listen to Game Director Jake Leiper outline the exciting changes in this developer video:/watch?v=2xUGb2NXgNICradle of Civilization continues the Paradox Development Studio mission to explore and explain the world beyond most textbooks, giving many great societies their chance to shine and open new and exciting ways for players to experience the early modern era.Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization will be available for the suggested retail price of $19.99.To read more about upcoming features in the expansion and the accompanying 1.23 Persia Update - check out our development diaries[].
Europa Universalis IV
Military tidbits and AI updates
Today we will list a couple of small, but useful, additions and improvements to the military side of things coming in 1.23 and Cradle of Civilization. Gnivom will also go through a couple of updates for the AI.Click here to read the latest Dev Diary from DDRJake and Gnivom[]Useful linksOfficial Website[]Europa Universalis IV Wiki[]Europa Universalis IV Development Diary Archive[]
Europa Universalis IV
What is &economic base&?
Impossible to diplo vassal anyone who isnt a OPM, and even OPMs are difficult due to this modifier. Is there any way to influence it? It must not have anything to do with income or wallachia with 4 income wouldn't have -79 &economic base& modifier when I ...
General Discussions
Eu Brute?&
HRE emporer is not in the HRE?
Why is this allowed?
Playing as Netherlands I had electors voting for me.
What the heck is happening?
Then Sweden became the emporer even though they aren't in the empire.
This seems broken.
General Discussions
Is there any way to disable the annoying random events?
I hate the random events of EU4 like the sudden -1 stability events, is there any way to disable them and if not, can someone please make a mod to do so?
General Discussions
Screenshot
No need for Henry Hudson this time, we Dutchmen just founded Nieuw-Amsterdam without you in 1553.&
How to Byzantium in 11 November 1444 - Always latest patch (pinky promise)
The goal of this guide is to explain the negroponte trapping strategy step by step.&
35 ratings
Workshop Item
35 ratings
Haven: A Pirate Nation for EU4 v1.22&
Workshop Item
Abolish S become Empire of Japan (beta)&
When you defeated a Coalition on Ironman&
Spanish Empire&
Workshop Item
No Merchant Republic Province Limit&
Life Of Ming&
Screenshot
&Queen of Mercury&
As Kilwa, own and have cores on Zanzibar and Bombay (North Konkan).&
Forming Prussia as Brandenburg
A basic walkthrough to form the mighty kingdom of Prussia!&
Screenshot
??? ??... ??? ? ?? ????.&
Screenshot
Impero Ottomanico&
British Empire - dennis8340&
A sequel to &Mastering India&: When you love to trade but can't abandon your inquisitive nature&
Komnenoi Empire
Let's take the last holdout of the Roman Empire, and restore it to greatness.&
Screenshot
Workshop Item
No Holy Roman Empire&
[EU4] Typical offensive war ?&
8 of 10 people (80%) found this review helpful2 people found this review funny
Recommended
1,114.8 hrs on record
i still have no idea what i'm doing.
166 products in account
how 2 bet englin as franch
in gide i show u how 2 bet englin as franch no navy&
7 of 9 people (78%) found this review helpful
Not Recommended
272.7 hrs on record
I cannot bring myself to continue playing this game. I purchased it when it was new and with all the DLC releases I cannot play it without feeling like I am missing huge parts of the game, and with a $200 barrier to entry it makes it much harder. I have made CKII my timesink and HoI4 has a plethora of mods to keep playabilty up. To me EUIV has lost it's luster and feels nearly impossible to play vanilla.Cannot reccomend.
53 products in account
4 of 4 people (100%) found this review helpful
Not Recommended
637.9 hrs on record
Its a good game but they locked all the features that should of been in at launch behind pay walls and continue to add new &features& (changing core elements of the game) behind pay walls. Price of years old DLC hasn't been reduced. Price of new DLC is ridiuclous. 20$ for a handful of features that either change the game entirely or only focus on 1-4 nations is simply pathetic. Getting into this game now as a new player will cost you the same as a mid range video card at this point, yet the graphics of the game are subpar at best.
240 products in account
EU4 Nationalism CB on Ottomans: Coring 810 Dev&
Workshop Item
Flag of Ortodox Ottomans&
Defending Kebab in EU4:My Ottomans Campaign&
Quantity Ideas' Hidden Benefits
Quantity is by far the most powerful military idea group, with unparallel power boost to your nation.
After extensive testing, there are more hidden benefits from taking this group on top of what's on the menu!!
In the guide, I'll show you those benefits...&
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website《欧陆风云4(Europa Universalis IV)》新资料片“战争的艺术”公布
15:48:08&&来源:互联网&&&编辑:无敌大葱&&浏览量:加载中...&&
【游侠导读】《欧陆风云4》在上周发售了一个新的DLC资料片——“战争的艺术”,加入了一个更大的地图,新的动态事件,一个宗教战争机制和更丰富的历史,内容扩展到了欧洲以外的地区。
  《(Europa Universalis IV)》在上周发售了一个新的DLC资料片,&战争的艺术&,这也是Paradox Interactive放出的最大资料片。
  该资料片为游戏加入了一个更大的地图,新的动态事件,一个宗教战争机制和更丰富的历史。Paradox说&战争艺术&花费了大量精力来扩展欧洲以外的地区,而且更专注于这个区域的历史,经济等元素。
  &战争的艺术&资料片售价19.99美元,在上周四夺取了Steam销售榜榜首的位置。
  和资料片一同放出的还有1.8更新补丁。该更新可以让你向其他国家售卖船只,增加罗马帝国内部宗教战争,50个和三十年战争相关的事件。
  早期游戏截图:
更多相关资讯请关注:专题
更多相关讨论请前往:论坛
提示:支持键盘“← →”键翻页
<div class="new_ds" id="No_
扫描关注游侠网
热门资讯排行
精品手机游戏
热门游戏专题
赛车竞速RAC(英文)