爸爸好奇怪在线观看,Sid Meier's Railroads怎么没有DLC的

相关热词搜索:
延伸阅读:
频道总排行
频道本月排行Sid Meier’s Railroads!: Intercontinental mod
What is SMRI?
Sid Meier&s Railroads!: Intercontinental (here in known as SMRI) has everything you could ask for: Tanks, missiles, cars, money and lots of it, speeds reaching 200 miles per hour, Military bases, horses, cows, cheese, and elfs! As well as train loads of other new goods to transport over twenty new maps. How long would it take you to play all this? Well we estimate that if you only played each map once it
take you well over 21 hours, are these action packed hours? No not really, more like relaxingly addictive hours in which you forget to check the clock and realize you have to get to work, an hour ago. So in the end if you already own a copy of SMR it would be a crime to not install this mod, if you don't own SMR. Well go out and buy a copy, Steam sells it cheap.
Sid Meier&s Railroads!: Intercontinental is now finished as of release 1.01. If you have already downloaded 1.0 pick up the 1.0-1.01 patch other wise head to our website for the full 1.01 installer.
Plans are in the works for a second version of SMRI. We intend for it to be independent from 1.01, in other words 2 will not be an updated version of 1 and will instead contain it's own maps.
Very important note
SMRI will not run if you have the Holiday map from Fraxis installed using the installer from their site. So please delete it before installing SMRI. Don't worry about not havingit since we've included it in here with a reworked XML allowing it to run along side SMRI.
Even though I said in the last news post that I was leaving the community, or at least formally saying goodbye that did not actually happen. What did happen was I started working on the spiritual successor to SMRI. My intention for SMRI was to have every map included, this did not turn out to be possible and at the time SMRI was scaled down.
The idea being that there would be a SMRI 2 with more maps, as you can guess this never happened.
Since I do not have the programing knowledge needed to make, well, anything my new project is unfortuatly not a "true" succesor to SMRI. Instead I know web design, so to make a long story short if you are interested in playing the custom maps not included in SMRI then I invite you to head over to .
My goal for the site was to make it easy and accesible to new players interested in playing custom maps. I think I have done quite well in that regard and hope that others will find it usful.
Now I bid aduo, I will likely be moving on, this time I really mean it, again.
If you need help or want more go to the forums, there are still a few &active& members.
We just got on Moddb so whats the first thing we do? Well release our first build of course! Now don't let the &beta& scare you we've...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the
with no filter applied, to browse all available.
to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
If you do crash please report it to our Technical Issues forum here:
Please enjoy!
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the
with no filter applied, to browse all available.
to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
« Previous
Release date
Released 2007
21 votes submitted.
Ratings closed.
this review contains spoilers
Link to Sid Meier’s Railroads!: Intercontinental by selecting a button and using the embed code provided
Last Update
8 years ago|||||席德梅尔之铁路(Sid Meier's Railroads!) 中文硬盘版下载
您的位置:&&&席德梅尔之铁路(Sid Meier's Railroads!) 中文硬盘版
席德梅尔之铁路(Sid Meier's Railroads!) 中文硬盘版
游戏大小:484.35MB
游戏语言:简体中文
游戏类别:模拟经营
更新时间: 17:49:38
游戏授权:免费
运行环境:XP/Win7/Vista/Win8
英文名称: Sid Meier's Railroads!游戏类型: SIM 模拟资源格式: 安装包版本: 中文硬盘版发行时间: 2006年制作发行: Firaxis Games
中电博亚地区: 美国语言: 简体中文
【小编试玩】
《席德·梅尔之铁路》是一款铁路模拟经营建设游戏,游戏画面精细,简洁美观。游戏中玩家将能创建、管理属于自己的铁路帝国,并与同时期的铁路界名人一较高下。
【游戏简介】   游戏设计大师席德·梅尔对自己的早期作品进行了重新构思,使新一代的《铁路大亨》更细致,更完美、更成熟。大师的奇思妙想与严谨作风在此游戏中水乳交融。你能取得大师期待的成就吗?
  游戏涵盖了整个铁路的发展史,从早期1830年左右铁路诞生起直到出现今天的超级子弹列车!你可以在一个广阔的区域中建设铁路,包括美国的东北部或西部、英国或是欧洲西部。你可以独自与计算机对战,也可以和朋友进行网上竞赛!我们为你提供了无限的可能性。
  《席德·梅尔之铁路》来源于席德·梅尔的著名游戏《铁路大亨》。《铁路大亨》最初于1990年发行并获得了巨大的成功,因其独创性、轰动性以及高度的浸入感被广为称赞。席德将继续沿袭这款优秀之作的传统,同时对游戏的画面、以及游戏性进行了广泛的升级,以期能够满足目前高性能计算机和21世纪的新玩家对于游戏的要求。
  《席德·梅尔之铁路》是一款涉及到多个方面的游戏。想要获取成功,你必须规划好铁道线路,连接有利可图的城市和工厂,同时还要努力避免造价高昂的急弯和起伏。你得将列车物尽其用,让线路利润实现最大化而延迟最小化。你需要将站点升级以提高收入。你需要购买工厂以完善线路。最后,你还需要小心对付那些聪明的竞争对手,他们会在所有有利可图的城市和工厂广泛投资——以期收购你所有的并将你从铁路工业中扫地出门。
  如果你获得成功,将能够作为伟大的企业家留名青史——但如果你失败了,你可能将去扫大街或是为火车搬运行李,也许那辆火车还曾经是属于你的。我们在开发这个游戏时获得了很多乐趣,希望你在游戏中感受到更多。祝你好运!
  轰鸣的列车沿着铁路滚滚向前,新兴的城市在身后拔地而起,你将真正体会到世界就在脚下的感觉。聪明的边线玩家会竭力阻止你对行业的垄断,你将如何应对?构建梦中的铁路世界,与历史上著名的铁路巨头展开角逐。
极高的耐玩度:
玩家除了要在游戏中建立自己的铁路帝国还可以在铁路沿途,随意建造炼油厂、旅馆或是娱乐中心等等设施,并可根据周遍环境建造相适合的工厂增加自己的财富,甚至可将一个小城镇建设成新大都市。并为玩家提供了更多的单人任务,像挑战著名的强盗J.P.摩根和科内利乌斯·范德比尔特等。
操作更简单:
从查看股市行情到了解各种情报信息操作都极其简单,主菜单与分界面也简化了许多,玩家所做的只是建设好一条铁路,并找寻适合的火车来运载即可。
靓丽的画面可爱的车型:
很多初次接触铁路大亨的玩家,首先都是被其精美可爱的火车造型所吸引,在本作中从火车型号外型颜色到引擎玩家可自主设计出心中的梦幻列车。采用改进版本GameBryo3D图形引擎让游戏中从铺垫铁轨的小石子到车站候车室以及农场的麦浪,白天火车沿路的风景到夜晚被灯光包围的城市,甚至火车出站时的顶灯都可以完全的显现出来。
全新的经济策略化模式:
从游戏初期玩家就将面临与你竞争的铁路公司,除此之外还要应对知名的企业家以及强盗。如何调配人手,进行货物管理,运输什么商品利润较大,通过何种手段和投资方式,打击竞争对手都将非常重要。新增的市场模式让玩家不单单只着眼于运输一项更可开设工厂全面进入市场体系。
【配置需求】系统:Windows XP/Vista/7CPU :Pentium 4 2GHz 以上内存:1GB 以上显卡:128MB 以上显存,支持 9.0c硬盘:1.5GB 以上剩余硬盘空间:兼容DirectX 9.0c之声卡
【游戏截图】
软件无法下载或下载后无法使用,请点击报错,谢谢!
请描述您所遇到的错误,我们将尽快予以修正,谢谢!
*必填项,请输入内容
本类下载排行
本类精品游戏推荐
类型:模拟经营
语言:简体中文
大小:356MB
介绍:缺氧中文破解版是一款科幻题材的沙盒游戏冒险游戏,在这款缺氧破解版游戏中玩家将来到太空太空中的小行星地面下盖基地,管理他们的居民,让居民来帮助你挖掘、维护这个小行星基地。
大小:103MB
介绍:环世界A17简体中文免安装版是一款科幻题材的模拟经营小游戏,在这款环世界A17游戏中玩家需要建造属于殖民地,防止海盗的突然袭击,让殖民者幸福快乐的生活着。
大小:4.1GB
介绍:模拟农场17中文破解版是一款大型的农场经营游戏,玩家将这款模拟农场17破解版下载后将进入充满挑战的现代农夫世界。接受农耕生活中的所有挑战,如畜牧业、农作物、出售以及砍柴。
介绍:模拟城市4中文破解版是一款经典的大型模拟经营游戏,英文名为SimCity 4。在这款模拟城市4破解版游戏中玩家将全方位的建造和管理属于自己的城市,在山腰上建造大厦,在山谷上建造桥梁。
大小:2.8GB
介绍:纪元2070免安装中文破解版是一款科幻题材的城市经营游戏,在这款纪元2070破解版游戏中因为气候的转变,曾经丰饶的陆地变得完全不切合居住,迫使人类将生存空间拓展至深海。
大小:2.8GB
介绍:模拟农场15中文破解版是一款以现代农场管理为题材的模拟经营游戏,在这款模拟农场15破解版游戏中玩家将进行农作物种植收获与畜牧养殖并操控各种农用机械,体验充满挑战的农场生活。
大小:94MB
介绍:放逐之城中文破解版是一款非常有意思的城市模拟游戏,英文名为Banished。在这款放逐之城破解版游戏中玩家将来到了荒凉的地方,从零开始建造城市,游戏开始只有从家乡带来的马车。}

我要回帖

更多关于 爸爸好奇怪 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信