那个这软件完成任务后提示什么获得足球点球提示软件。看不懂,

算算吧,“四人帮”倒台两年了,七八年又过去了六个月,电机厂已经两年零六个月没完成任务了。
Although the "gang of four" had been out of power for two and a half years, the Heavy Electrical Machinery Plant had never fulfilled its quota.
根据活动性质和工作的进展情况,可能要在午餐时间或午夜完成,但他绝不会制作一个没完没了的任务清单。他认为,如果经理人这么做,只会给自己造成不必要的压力,导致士气低落,削弱判断力、业绩下降。
do this, he believes, they are simply putting undue pressure on themselves, resulting in demotivation, impaired judgment and reduced performance.
可是在美国任何一家餐馆,如果在用餐或者对帮助你完成了多个任务的服务生没给足小费的话,下次也许就不会受到欢迎了。
On the other hand, if you skimp on tipping at any restaurant in the United States or to a concierge who has helped fulfill multiple requests, you probably won't be welcome again.
各公司更加积极的向老板们施加压力,从备用的几种办法中选择了绩效工资的办法,一旦老板们没能完成任务就大可以解雇他们。
Companies are keener than ever on holding bosses' feet to the fire by linking their pay to performance through stock options and the like and on firing them if they fail.
不久前有一次,我忙了一整天赶时间,但还是没完成我预定的任务,这时我接到乔希(Josh)的电话,我正要尝试的一项新的互联网服务将由他来负责安装。
After a long day at work recently, racing to hit deadlines and falling behind on my to-do list, I took a call from Josh, an installation guy for a new Internet service Im trying out.
没了这个概念的话,一个程序也能完成一些任务,但他们就会有很多地方被限制并且一点都不有趣了。
Without such a concept, a program could perform some tasks, but they would be extremely limited and not terribly interesting.
我干了整整一个周末才完成任务,但我连一句感谢的话也没得到,真是徒劳无功。
I worked all weekend to finish the job and didn't get so much as a word of thanks; I was a fool for my pains.
我经常发现有人对自己完成了各项任务洋洋得意,却忘了最终的工作目标是什么,最终没能实现目标。
Frequently I see people feel great about doing their tasks while forgetting the goals they were designed to achieve, resulting in the failure to achieve their goals.
他的防守任务成功完成之时,西班牙人也创造了自己的历史,而克洛泽也没能完成他的目标。
And when that job was also done, not only did Spain create its own history, Klose was denied his.
游击队长以为赵大没能完成任务,重新派人营救慕容将军,刘治国却发现了慕容将军送给赵大的龙佩。
Guerrilla captain think zhao big cant complete the task, to send someone rescue MuRong general, LiuZhiGuo finds the MuRong general zhao big to LongPei.
学生们的课程安排使他们没时间等到计算机恢复正常了再回到机房继续完成他们的任务。
Students' schedules might not permit them to return to the computer lab at a time when computers are available to complete their assignments.
如果你清空了垃圾箱或是擦地板,没能一个积极的心态完成一项任务那么你怎么可能被授予领导重要职位。
If you empty the bin or vacuum the floor and fail to complete the task with a spirit of excellence then how will you ever be placed in a leadership position of significance?
看着我那些意志薄弱的同胞们还在分享着玉米脆饼(一种墨西哥食品——译者注),一个小时以后我就待不住了,我知道自己的政治任务还没完成呢。
But after an hour watching my weak-willed compatriots share nachos, I knew I had to focus on my political mission.
他们工作了8年,没日没夜地修建这座自古埃及金字塔以来,世上最大的混凝土建筑,最终他们完成了这一具有记念意义的任务。
They labored for 8 years, working around the clock, building the largest concrete structure in the world since the ancient pyramids of Egypt, was such a monumental task ever been undertaken.
他们能在任务完成很早以前就在脑子里把成品形象化,所以实际完成的重要性就没那么强了。
Because they are able to visualize the finished product long before it is done, the actual completion is of less importance.
很好,如果你出于某种理由没能完成任务,今天晚上你就提头来见我,我说的够清楚了吧?
Queen: Good! Because if for some reason you should fail, then tonight I shall be dining upon head of huntsman. Do I make myself clear?
曼城9号,在点球点上击败了马丁汉森。这使得小红军们没能完成至少拿下一分的任务。这也意味着在预备联赛只剩下一轮的情况,小红军们已经提前和冠军说再见了。
City's No. 9 beat the excellent Martin Hansen from the spot and with the Reds failing to get at least a point that was required, it means with one game left to play Liverpool's title dreams are over.
赵传奇气炸了,但静下心来确实很有道理,现在他还不能完全撤离,还有何记者的任务没完成,他要继续帮她。
Zhao Chuanqi gas explosion, but it is very reasonable to calm down, and now he can not be completely evacuated, and what the reporter did not complete the task, he will continue to help her.
我女儿今天没花多少时间就完成了学习任务。首先,她复习了如何翻译第三单元第一课的十个句子。接着她又给我背诵了一遍《一条繁忙的街道》。
My daughter spend very little time in finishing her learning task today. She reviews how to translate the ten sentences in Level 3 lesson 1 first. Then she recites A Busy Street to me again.
我女儿今天没花多少时间就完成了学习任务。首先,她复习了如何翻译第三单元第一课的十个句子。接着她又给我背诵了一遍《一条繁忙的街道》。
My daughter spend very little time in finishing her learning task today. She reviews how to translate the ten sentences in Level 3 lesson 1 first. Then she recites A Busy Street to me again.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!& 任务完成,删帖子了
任务完成,删帖子了
大学二年级
任务完成,删帖子了
大爱!大爱!求亲给链接!感激!
快速求链:
大爱!大爱!求亲给链接!感激!