war robots 大袋鼠bot袋鼠怎么获得

Blogosearch
Search blog titles, posts, and comic titles too!
Some Stuff That Was SaidWarbot - Spell - World of Warcraft
This site makes extensive use of JavaScript.
in your browser.
Video of this bad boy: It has been confirmed that even if you earn 0 token on the Mountain Dew Game Fuel Website you will receive this pet. Pet can be filled with Red or Blue &Fuel& Or can appear empty. See Screen Shot.
Unfortunately, members of the EU cannot join in this promotion.Poor show.
would like to have a word with you.
&cough& QQ &/cough&
&a href=' target='_blank' onclick=' src=' width='458' height='103'alt='Mountain Dew Game Fuel Alliance Banner' /&&/a&Click on any of these and Register to earn Great Prizes such as this pet
Technically Murky was available to anyone as long as they made it to the first Blizzcon.The battle bot will also be available to Canadian residents and more.&How do I get the Battle-Bot Ignition Key?To claim the Battle-Bot pet, visit the promotion website at
and follow the instructions there. The exclusive pet is available only between early June and August 20, and you many only claim the Battle-Bot Ignition Key on a World of Warcraft account (either trial or full account) that is tied to a Battle.net account. The account must be in the North American region, which includes the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Latin America, and Singapore.&
I can't seem to find any instructions on getting the Battle-bot. The only thing I can find on the Mt. Dew website is stuff relating to the tokens.
I'm thinking they may be releasing it tuesday along with patch day. Or that is at least what I am hoping they will do. Other then that they haven't really said much about the release time.
You can redeem your battle bot by going to
then clicking on the redeem your battle bot link at the bottom right corner of the flash section of the site. You will have to login to your battle.net account and then it pops up in your mailbox in game.
Just got my battle-bot. I wonder, does anyone know how to fill it up with fuel? I imagine you probably have to get a code or something from a bottle of mountain dew. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
You have to go back to the Game Fuel promo page everyday to get fuel. Most likely it will be the same link you used to get the bot. We will find out tomorrow.
Apparently obtaining the Battle-Bot is NOT restricted to the US. There have been multiple people on EU server that have been able to get theirs.Just click on the link at the Game Fuel site and merge your WoW account into a Battle.net one to recieve it. Since you don't have to log into the Game Fuel site there's no way for them to know if you are US or EU.
That's right, I'm in Mexico and I'm staring at my little bot right now. :D
Released June 9th 2009.Go to the Mountain Dew Game Fuel website and look next to the Blue Alliance bottle and you should see something that says to claim your pet.Click it and it will redirect you to the Battle.net site where you enter your login information.After doing so, restart WoW and login, now you have the Battle-Bot in your Mailbox.More information
(WoW Insider)Congratulations, &name&!You are now the proud owner of a cunningly-crafted Wonderworks original: the Battle-Bot!Be sure to keep your pint-sized pugilist filled with fuel for maximum fun. But remember: Color's the same, Red Plus Blue. A fight will brew!- JepettoIf you are wondering if the
will do anything to your or their Battle-Bot, sadly, it does nothing.To get fuel for your Battle-Bot, do basically the same thing to redeem your Battle Bot, but this time, it'll give you an option to either pick the
or .You receive the Battle Fuel in game through the mail system and it doesn't matter if you pick Blue or Red.You get a stack of 5 Battle Fuel per day.Dear &name&,Enclosed is your requested order of amazing Battle-Bot fuel!Be sure to keep your pint-sized pugilist filled with fuel for maximum fun. But remember: Color's the same, Red Plus Blue. A fight will brew!- Jepetto
I shall call him, R2dDew.
Since no one mentionned it yet...You HAVE to merge your World of Warcraft account with your Battle.net account! Practically, it means that your account name will be a lot longer (probably) since your Battle.net account name is an email address.Just think about it before making that change.
Quick note, from what I can see ALL CHARACTERS on the account will receive the pet in the mail.
as of June 9, 2009: You can obtain this pet by going to the mountaindew game fuel website () and clicking on the battle bot icon on the lower right side of the page. and then this will redirect you to your battle.net login screen. you will receive your battle bot pet on ALL your characters in that account.
Thanks for all this information! I just got mine thanks to you! Just to clarify you must have a battle.net account to get it, it seems.
actually, goinovr said in their post that the accounts needed to be tied together. People need to read things more carefully. I just got my pet and yes all toons on your account get the pet, yes you can only claim the fuel once a day after youve gotten your battle bot.
You get the pet on each of your characters, as well, it's not a one-shot.
You CAN obtain this on the EU realms!Visit the MD website, and click the button in the bottom right to redeem a battle-bot. Login with your Battle.net account details (it's us.battle.net URL, but the Battle.net accounts are universal) and it will tell you the promotion is US only - however, scroll down, and click Redeem!It should then tell you to log out, and log back in. I did this, and received my Battle-Bot pet from Jepetto Joybuzz in the mail on each of my characters, and also received it on a new character I made after redeeming the pet!
Update: Returning to the same redemption page, you can select Red or Blue Battle Fuel to be sent (same deal, log out etc) to your mailbox. This works on the EU side, and can be done once per day (may not work same day as your bot for some.)Best. Pet. Ever.
You can still get this pet even if you arnt a US resident.When you go to register for the Mt. Dew site just use a fake US address and zipcode and you can still get this pet.
You could do this on EU Realms. Most likely a bug. Just got mine tonight but apparently they hotfixed the morning of the 10th so that EU players cannot get this pet anymore. It appears that if you got fuel (you get 5 at a time) on an EU server, that's all the fuel you'll get ever (to be confirmed).Agree with Glocken:Best. Pet. Ever.Final Edit:They just removed the Battle-Bot and fuel from my account.Unhappiest. Player. Ever. (It was nice while it lasted...^^)
Once you redeem your battlebot here you will receive the little bot when you log on. And, after testing it, upon creating a new character, a Battle-Bot will be sent to you.
your faction does not matter. you pick a fuel color you want and receive 5 of them in the mail. they are soulbound. stack up to 20. not unique limited at all.the bots do 10-11 dmg to eachother(with only 42 health) and they hit at the same time. who ever goes into battle with more health will walk away. the loser has to use another fuel.when two same color are near they give off static discharge of their color with each other. this does nothing beneficial.after having my wounded bot sit by another blue bot(at full health) for 10 minutes my bot had no extra buff nor was he healed.
your faction does not matter. you pick a fuel color you want and receive 5 of them in the mail. they are soulbound. stack up to 20. not unique limited at all.the bots do 10-11 dmg to eachother(with only 42 health) and they hit at the same time. who ever goes into battle with more health will walk away. the loser has to use another fuel.when two same color are near they give off static discharge of their color with each other. this does nothing beneficial.after having my wounded bot sit by another blue bot(at full health) for 10 minutes my bot had no extra buff nor was he healed.
This item does count toward your , , , ,
achievements.
just click the button on the bottom right, next to the blue bottle. no need to be logged in or register.
ty, was perfect, expect somehow I signed up to the us site by accident, eu.battle.net is the site you must sign up to and merge your wow account with, then you can go to the mountain dew website.
ty, was perfect, expect somehow I signed up to the us site by accident, eu.battle.net is the site you must sign up to and merge your wow account with, then you can go to the mountain dew website.
o1. Link your WoW account to a Battle.Net account on the US Battle.net or EU Battle.net website. o2. Register on Moutain Dew Gamefuel website and login.o3. Click the picture at the bottom right to redeem your pet, login on Battle.net.o4. Click the &Redeem Item& button at the bottom of the page, even if it says US only it definitely works for EU players too. o5. Connect to the game and just get your bot in the mail!
This robot makes similar noises to the Clockwork Bot, but with a different voice modulation in place.I'm a little surprised there's no feat of strength for owning this guy, considering there's been one for other promotional pets (, ) and events (). I suppose they'll eventually add one in.
o2. Register on Mountain Dew Gamefuel website and login.You do not need to register on the Mountain Dew Gamefuel website to get the Battle-Bot pet.
Will you only ever be able to receive the color you initially pick, or can you change / carry more than one type of fuel?
How do I enter the Mountain Dew World of Warcraft Game Fuel sweepstakes?The Mountain Dew World of Warcraft Game Fuel sweepstakes is open to U.S. residents age 13 years or older. It is free to enter. Entrants must create an account on
to earn &tokens& which can be exchanged for chances to win prizes that are given away every 15 minutes from May 29 to August 20, 2009. You may also claim several items for the characters you play in World of Warcraft (see below).What kinds of prizes can I win in the Game Fuel sweepstakes?Blizzard Entertainment, Mountain Dew, Alienware, J!NX, and Razer have all contributed to the prize pool, which includes PC peripherals, World of Warcraft clothing, Blizzard Entertainment games, Alienware laptops, and BlizzCon tickets. More details on the specific prizes can be found here: .How can I win prizes?You can exchange tokens for chances to win the prize drawings that run every 15 minutes starting May 29, 2009.How can I earn tokens?You can earn tokens by creating an account on . The site describes various ways in which you can earn tokens here: .What is the value of a token? What are my odds of winning a prize?One token equals one entry into the sweepstakes. Your odds of winning a prize drawing depend on how many tokens you entered and how many tokens other players have entered for that same prize drawing.How often can I enter for the different prizes?There is no limit to how often you can enter sweepstakes as long as you have earned the allocated amount of tokens. See your Account History page for total tokens eligible for sweepstakes entries.How many tokens can I earn in one day?There is no limit to total tokens available per day, but there is a limit of 2000 tokens in your Account History at any given point. Please also note the token limitations per interaction defined on the ‘How do I Earn Tokens” page. In order to keep accumulating Tokens once you’ve hit 2000, simply enter tokens into the sweepstakes and begin earning again.What are the in-game items associated with the sweepstakes? How do they work?This promotion allows you to claim several items for the characters you play in World of Warcraft. The Battle-Bot Ignition Key gives you the ability to summon a Battle-Bot pet, which is purely cosmetic and will not aid you in combat. However, you may also earn Red Battle Fuel (Horde) and Blue Battle Fuel (Alliance) -- both of which fuel your pet to do battle with Battle-Bots of the opposing color.How do I get the Battle-Bot Ignition Key?To claim the Battle-Bot pet, visit the promotion website at
and follow the instructions there. The exclusive pet is available only between early June and August 20, and you many only claim the Battle-Bot Ignition Key on a World of Warcraft account (either trial or full account) that is tied to a Battle.net account. The account must be in the North American region, which includes the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Latin America, and SingaporeHow do I get Red or Blue Battle Fuel for my pet?To claim battle fuel for your pet, visit
and follow the directions there. You can receive one stack of five (your choice of either five Red Battle Fuels or five Blue Battle Fuels) every calendar day (which resets at midnight PST regardless of your actual time zone). After claiming the fuel on the website, you must log in to World of Warcraft with the appropriate character before the end of the day, or it will expire.Do I have to use tokens for chances to win the Battle Bot Ignition Key or the Battle Fuel?No. These items are freely available to anyone who meets the requirements already mentioned. Keep in mind these exclusive items are only available for a limited time.How long will the sweepstakes and World of Warcraft items be available?You can earn tokens for the sweepstakes from May 15, 2009 to August 20, 2009. Prizes will be given away every 15 minutes from May 29, 2009 to August 20, 2009. The Battle-Bot pet and Battle Fuel are available only from early June to August 20, 2009.Why are there no prizes given away for the first two weeks of the promotions?The first two weeks give you time to earn tokens before the first prizes become available on May 29.Do I have to register
or Blizzard Entertainment to participate?You must register with Mountain Dew to participate in the sweepstakes. In order to obtain the exclusive World of Warcraft in-game pet, you must have a World of Warcraft subscription linked to a Battle.net account.Will we get an email confirmation if we win a prize?For any prizes less than $600 we will automatically send the prize to the address noted in your Mountain Dew profile. For the Alienware Notebook, 2009 BlizzCon Trip, and Razer Speakers, we will send along an affidavit. This affidavit must be signed and send back to the provided address before you can obtain your new prize.How long will it take to get a prize?Affidavits for the larger prizes will generally arrive in 2-5 business days, and all prizes will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks after you have been confirmed as a winner (and have returned the affidavit if necessary).
Yes, it counts for these achievements. A guildie just got Shop Smart with the bot being the 50th.
Alright, I have redeemed my pet but I can not find how to get the red or blue fuel.Could someone help?
How do you get the fuel after you redeemed your bot?
if you would have read my above post then you?d know..How do I get Red or Blue Battle Fuel for my pet?To claim battle fuel for your pet, visit
and follow the directions there. You can receive one stack of five (your choice of either five Red Battle Fuels or five Blue Battle Fuels) every calendar day (which resets at midnight PST regardless of your actual time zone). After claiming the fuel on the website, you must log in to World of Warcraft with the appropriate character before the end of the day, or it will expire.
I know they say the change is permanent, but is it really? After we get the battle-bot, can we change our account back?
I know that others have stated this earlier but i don't think people realize all the drawbacks there can be from merging your Battle.net account with your WoW account.1. Once you merge the accounts, your login-name will be changed into your e-mail address. Please concider if it is worth it to change your potentially simple account-name to one that is much longer, just to obtain this pet.You might be going from something like &dude& to &thedude292933@hotmai*.com&.2. Once you merge the accounts you will trigger the character-transfer &cooldown&, meaning you won't be able to transfer your character in 30 days after the merge.On top of that, if you wish to transfer a character to another account, then the target account must have completed this battle.net merge as well.Both the accounts also need to be registered in the same last-name.Think it through before you merge.Edit:You can read more about the Transfer restrictions .
I followed all of the instructions but nothing is appearing ingame. I already have a battle.net account tied to my wow account & logged in & redeemed it through the mountaindew website/battle.net, but still.. no mail. When I try to redeem it again, battle.net says I've already redeemed one for today.I've restarted and relogged onto WoW more than 5 times.. anyone having any similar problems ? /dodohead
No, switching over to a Battle.net account is permanent.
got the success message but no battlebot like two friends of mine who did it this morning. some of my guildmates got the battlebot last night befor the realm restarts.tirion euseems to be no longer avaible on eu realms.
o1. Merged my WoW account to a Battle.Net account on the EU Battle.net website. o2. Clicked the picture at the bottom right to redeem the pet, was logged on Battle.net.o3. Clicked the &Redeem Item& button at the bottom of the page,got the warning but I could still redeem it (got a confirmation of that the pet was redeemed).o5. Connected to the game but no ingame mail.Does anyone have an idea what went wrong? I followed all the steps correctly, but I have yet to see an ingame mail with the pet. Perhaps a delay since many people are trying to do it?
1. Woudn't really be a problem since you can tick the box &Remember Account Name&, only be a minor nuisance when you play at someone else or lan etc.2. Okay that kinda sucks but, really. How often do you transfer your character between realms? Same goes for character transfer to another account. You can only do that to accounts you own, so you could easily merge those as well.But you are right, if you do this for a pet, do take this stuff in mind.
Looks like this has been fixed on EU realms. Managed to redeem the bot yesterday but after redeeming some fuel today, it said that it was a success on the Battle.net page but the in-game mail never came.
I got the same problem. Signed up for it this morning on the EU realm and it said it was successful but no in-game mail for the Battle-Bot. When i logged into the battlenet it said i had already claimed my reward for today and to check back tomorrow. I can only think it's bugged on EU realms or something.
There WAS a bug in which this pet was avaliable to European Players, This bug/glitch lasted for 3 hours until blizzard caught on and Hotfixed it imediately after they heard of it, Players in the EU who obtained their Battle-Bot were NOT banned and were able to KEEP their pet, Unfortunately the EU are no longer able to redeem fuel for the bot (luckily for me i got a crate of red fuel with my battle-bot :P, shame i only have 2 fuels left).~Sexytroll, an EU troll trolling your trolls of trollieness...troll~Edit: If you had it in the mail before they fixed it, and you didn't open the mail to retrieve it say bye bye to your Battle-Bot. as they deleted the unread mails containing the pet.if you had read it but not taken the pet out, it will still be there, same if you didn't use it and it's still in your bag.
i can confirm this
Confirmed. Mail deleted from all my alts. What a bummer.At least i got to keep the pet on my main.Those who merged their accounts with Battle.net for nothing got screwed over, pretty much.
Those who are wondering on how to get your Battle Bot Fuel you must get it the day after you got your robot you can only request 1 redeemed item a day.Edit. Those who are in EU Realms are now confirmed no longer to get the pet, Blizzard have not saw thise for 3 hours until someone must of tipped them in on how to get it. You will keep it but it will not get any fuel for it, this pet is now a little Feat of Strength for you though you wont get those tanks filled. so might as well show it off now.
this is a good comment thanks, i did not get my fuel yet but hell ill get it sooner or later.
They have let you keep your pet but sadly you WILL NOT get any fuel for your pet anymore!
no they won't, because this is supposed to be US only.
ok i just got this bad boy on eu server but only gave me one on the first char i logged in 2 not account wide any 1 know why thanks
ah i think may be cos i was on last night and only claimed on one char and now they seam 2 of worked it out that eu relems shouldnt get one may b as i only just wen on my other chars lol
Can you still redeem the pet on the page without registering for US?and fuel, i guess you need to register?
I tried to today Pressed redeem but no pet in mailSo probably not available to EU, but I hope they make so EU players can get it to Edit: typo
Everyone should get this while you have the chance, because one way or another you will be switching to a Battle.net account. Wether it be now, when you get a pet for it, or later when blizzard forces you to is your choice.
There was a glitch on the site that allowed EU players to obtain the pet on the evening of June 9th. During the maintenance that night, the glitch was fixed, and any pets which were still in the mailbox were deleted. Anyone who had looted the pet from the mail and either had the key in their bags, or had learned the pet, as of now still have their Battle-Bot.
Also, if two or three Blues meet a Red, they will happily gang up and gank the wee guy, which looks amazing with the static discharge going between multiple bots.
He speaks in mechanical jibberish when clicked. pretty funny
After redeeming my Battle-Bot, and going back to get fuel, it says I can only redeem once a day. I take this to mean I have to wait until tomorrow to get fuel for him. Am I looking in the wrong place for the fuel?
Does anyone know if the fuel is only available for this week or can you get 5 fuel everyday forever?
I believe you can get fuel everyday that the promotion is happening, so after the promotion ends you cannot receive anymore.
If you dismiss your Battle-Bot with fuel still in it the fuel will disappear.
For all interested I will post my email so those who are interested in the Refer a friend on the game fuel website worth 50 tokens.
After reading some of the questions, go
a day after you recieve your Battle Bot and hit the button on the lower right corner (same one you used to get your bot) log on battle net, choose your color, hot confirm, and then the fuel will be sent to all of your characters.
Did they fix the EU / US thing?I did as instructed and redeemed the bot, but no bot has come to my chars and if i try to redeem it again it says i have redeemed it already.. :-(Edit: Answering my own question: Yes they did.
fixed by now, even those that got it will have it removed:There will be rolling restarts of all realms to remove promotional items not intended for European realms starting at approximately 05:00, Paris time (CEST). Each realm will receive a 15 minute notice prior to being restarted.
Why did this get down rated?
At 2am 11/06/09 my Battle-Bot was unable to use: &Spell not learned& error.It seems that EU realm players will have their Battle-Bot blocked/removed. The credit towards Lil' Game Hunter wasn't reverted tho.EDIT: at 2:28 the spell was gone/removed from my Companion list, credit however remained.Scorpionus EU Dragonblight
Yeah when they make Lurky
available on us realms ill feel bad about you EU users not being able to get your battle bots :oP
Any idea if we will be able to get fuel for the pet after the promotion ends?
Why not R2Dew2?
Update: This is now fixed in Europe and pets already mailed to players will be removed during rolling restarts tonight
I just logged back on after roll-restart and i still have my Battle-Bot. Seems they only deleted the mail in mailbox that had the pet or the fuel. To those that managed to get the pets before restart. GZ ;) the others... Bad luck
After i logged back in it was still there on my list. when i tried to use it i got &Spell not learned& so i tried to go to another zone. then i noticed it has vanished from my Companions list. But too those that were collecting pets for the
then it counts. Before i gotten the Battle-Bot i had 51.. now i have 52 even after the Battle-Bot vanished from my window.
if they do itll probably be after the promotion since its still avalible right now
and apaaaaarrennntlyyy u cant calim your bot at 11:00 pm and get fuel at 1:00 am
So when the promotion is over, we are left with empty robot companions..? They should implement an in-game way to get fuel once it's over.
its not a massive sacrifice :P - new long account name and not being able to transfer for 30 days unless your a gold spammer/ scammer or somthing 0.0
perhaps the dude in the toy store will sell it in dalaran :D
Also of interest to note is that when you get more fuel, it is mailed to all of your characters in the same fashion that the bot itself was.
Message from Blizzard during the login screen earlier:Blizzard will restart realms to &remove for europe unintended promotional items from the realms&.So the pet is gone, but the ones who have learned it still see it in their pets tab allthough you will get the &Spell not learned& error. But indeed, it counts towards any pet achievements, so not a complete waste.
how the f**k do you make em fight?
Has anyone brought a red fueled bot next to a blue feuled bot yet?
Because that sounds retarded.
How will players get fuel after the promotion is over? We currently have to go to the dew site for it, and I'm guessing they don't expect us to go there forever to get fuel..
How will players get fuel after the promotion is over? We currently have to go to the dew site for it, and I'm guessing they don't expect us to go there forever to get fuel..
GO BLUE TEAM!
I tried making a new character to test it, and the new character also had one of the pets in the mail after I had redeemed my pet. So future characters receive the pet as well.
I tried making a new character to test it, and the new character also had one of the pets in the mail after I had redeemed my pet. So future characters receive the pet as well.
Wow. Whoever
for relevant comment sucks.Why don't you delete this too?Edit: Seems like wowhead deleted any comment about the error blizzard made when implementing this US only pet. EU servers could obtain this pet due to an error in the way the redeem system worked. For a short window EU players could obtain the pet, and its fuel (both of which I obtained on my character on an EU server). On the morning of the 10th blizzard hotfixed the mistake, but players who had obtained the pet still were allowed to keep it. After around 24 hours EU players who had obtained the pet had them and their fuel removed.
i did what mmo-champion said (i am an eu player) even the web page said i got my item on mail, i logged out, waited about 5 minutes, logged back in, have nothing on mail....so i think it doesnt works for eu anymore
Will you be able to get fuel everyday after the promotion has expired? Kinda sucks if your not able to :(
I would have been happy keeping the pet even without fuel. It rocked.If you are on a US sever, yes. EU servers have had their bots and fuel removed and obtaining either has stopped working (though if you did get a bot originally, you can still get through to the request fuel section at the EU address though you will not receive fuel in game).
Do not try to mix the fuels with it. It will not make the robot purple. But instead replace the old fuel.
Five accounts...my God...I hope that's for like a family or something because if that's just you then I think an intervention may be in order! :)
i win attachmentRequires Warlock owner yard RangeInstant cast&Causes 42 damage to enemy bot and heals your bot for
health.&Regents: Purple fuelNote: &EPIC KILL! OWNAGE!&
The Battle-Bot appears to have a unique voice/sounds. It almost sounds as if he's trying to speak.
i registered an all that crap, but no battle bot...
Click on the link at the bottom right to claim ur battle bot thru the BATTLE.NET site, you don't claim it on the
i got the pet, where do i get fuel from? or do i need to wait till 2nd day for fuel?
Do mechanical repair kits work on these?
Ew. I'll have a crab juice.
For Canadian residents:The pet will be properly awarded to Canadian Battle.net accounts, even thought the Mountain Dew site will only accept a US address.You can just enter any fake us address for the Mountain Dew site.
acually u have to merge urr account with battle.net to gt the battle bot heres link
not the home page some other page then merge urr account from
then log in using ure
user and password into wrcraft and ull get pet then just log in every day and check in the the promo website
every day and ull get fuel for bot
Blizz sold
to Mountain Dew for good money
Battle-bot was apparently renamed to Warbot in 3.2.2.
if clicked enough times he will eventually say mountain dew me....ya know, &mount and do me&
Anyone know how to get the fuel to fill up the Warbot since the Dew Promotion has ended & the website has been removed?
Makes the cutest little Warbot noises ever when clicked.
As of patch 4.0.6, the Warbot in my Main had dissapeared. Strange thing, it still remains in my alts, and if i create a new one, he still gets the pet. Don't know why my main had it deleted :/Will post in the future when i get an answer from a GM.
Just saw one of these today. Have to wonder if these are found in .
Will the warbot be a secret weapon in the new pet battle system! I hope so.
out of fuel?
(teaches ), , and
are now available from in-game vendors. DO NOT PURCHASE from opportunists in trade chat.Available from vendors:
As of 5.0.4 this pet is now sold by
in Stormwind for the AllianceHe also sells both the
to fuel the lovely robot.
As of 5.0.4, this item is now available for purchase from thus, the item is now available again in-game.The vendors include:
(Orgrimmar),
(Dalaran),
(Stormwind),
(Dalaran).These vendors also sell the
that can enhance this companion pet with color and will provoke them to attack other Warbot's with an opposing fuel color.Some background:This particular companion was previously a US-only reward for participating in a brief Mountain Dew giveaway that occurred between May 15th, 2009 and August 20th, 2009.You can view the, now long complete, promotion website .(##RESPBREAK##)12##DELIM##Sas148##DELIM##
And yet it's still marked as the 2007 event items -.-
Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue, but I have the warbot in my battle pet menu, but it does not show the level and I can't put it on my battle team. Is this companion glitched? I know it battles, because I can see the attacks that it can use. Anyone know what the issue is?
WarbotInstantRight Click to summon and dismiss your Warbot.
WarbotRight Click to summon and dismiss your Warbot.
Durationn/a
SchoolPhysical
Mechanicn/a
Dispel typen/a
GCD categoryNormal
Range0 yards (Self)
Cast timeInstant
Cooldownn/a
GCD1.5 seconds
EffectSummon&()Value: 1
FlagsCast time is hidden
Unsure how to post? Check out our !
You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.Please post questions on our
for quicker reply.
You are not logged in. Please
to add your comment.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
The higher the quality the better!
Please review our
before submitting!
You are not logged in. Please
to submit a screenshot.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
Supported: YouTube only
Optional, up to 200 characters
Note: Your video will need to be approved before appearing on the site.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! &
It serves 2 main purposes: &
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game! &
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date! &
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!&
So, what are you waiting for?
and get started.&}

我要回帖

更多关于 红袋鼠点读笔怎么下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信