stardew valley攻略怎么加载mod

Stardew Valley
Topic Details
How to mod Stardew Valley?
this game is great and fun to play,but as a surprise there is mods to the game like &Durable Fences& so yes i tried to add some mods to the game... but it didint go well.i have tried to use Stardew Modding API (SMAPI) seing as i only had to download
and place it in were the exe is found but for som reason my mods that i had didint load... and then the SMAPI stoped to work. and no it isint about Windows SmartScreen. it could not find the game.i am no modder so i tried to find a guide on how to mod Stardew Valley but no luck.yust a heads upp SMAPI works to add ddl files (mods) to the game like &Calendar Anywhere&there is something called StormLauncher.exe but i have no clue how to use it or were to find it and download it, and yes i have heard that nexus is planing on adding the game to it's list of modded games. but i cant wait.so if there is someone out here wo know how to mod Stardew Valley please give me tips, ideas or rather a guide on how to mod the game whitout any problem.
Showing - of
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 9 Mar, 2016 @ 10:43pmPosts: 3
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website您当前所在位置: →
导读:星露谷物语StardewValley修改时间MOD,可以进房子暂停时间,显示物品价格,增加每天的时间。下面55you掌游网小编为大家带来星露谷物语Stardew Valley修改时间MOD下载。更多...
星露谷物语StardewValley修改时间MOD,可以进房子暂停时间,显示物品价格,增加每天的时间。下面55you掌游网小编为大家带来星露谷物语Stardew Valley修改时间MOD下载。更多有关星露谷物语stardew valley的游戏资料,请关注55you掌游网【星露谷物语专区】。
星露谷物语StardewValley修改时间MOD
类型:单机
大小:34 KB
亲测提醒:虽然放到根目录里,mod能用,但是!但是!但是!重要的事情要说三遍~如果要修改时间效果,去游戏根目录里改是没用的!要去C:Users&&AppDataRoamingStardewValleyMods里边改~如果你不改,内时间停止效果是有的,但是每天时间延长的效果是没有的,因为加载后,那个时间默认数字依然是原来的7,不是14&&
星露谷物语StardewValley降低钓鱼难度MOD
大小:55 KB
文章很赞,分享给朋友
6-106-96-96-96-96-96-75-285-275-24星露谷物语stardewvalley改变洒水器范围MOD下载及安装教程
发表时间:&&出处:本站整理 &&责任编辑:Loribaby&&标签:
星露谷物语游戏中,是不是觉得洒水器范围太小了?这个MOD能解决你的烦恼,下面289掌游网小编为大家带来星露谷物语stardewvalley改变洒水器范围MOD下载及安装教程,一起来看看吧!
类型:软件
大小:18 KB
可通过修改配置文件改变洒水器的范围
SprinklerConfiguration = 599/2,621/3,645/5 其中2 3 5是洒水器的工作范围
CalculationMethod=0 改变洒水器的工作形状
更多有关星露谷物语stardew valley的游戏资料,请关注289掌游网。
1.05汉化补丁:
类型:软件
大小:8.45 MB
大小:324 MB
微信扫一扫,免费秒领礼包